Print Page | Close Window

Black Men.....Spanish Women???

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=356603
Printed Date: Jun 23 2018 at 3:32pm

Topic: Black Men.....Spanish Women???
Posted By: wuts-rly-good
Subject: Black Men.....Spanish Women???
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:14pm
Now today i saw something posted on Instagram a screenshot of some black female ranting on facebook about latina/spanish women taking all of the black men.now although i found this funny i also found it interesting and it leads me to asking the following questions

1.Do you black women feel that latina women are taking your black men like the YT womenz are?
2.Is the "Black Independent Woman" thing being used so much in the black community by black women who are not even independent that black men decided to kick rocks and mess with females of other races?
3.Are spanish women a threat to yall on the low like YT women are?
4.Do you feel the brothas think spanish women are easier to deal with than the sistas?
5.Is shorty tripping?

lets discuss

Replies:
Posted By: Lilnicka4u2nv
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:17pm
black...latina...tomayto...tomahto

they both fekk with black men and end up single mothers

Posted By: GoodGirlGoneGr8
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:22pm
Ugh...

Posted By: nitabug
I hope they are. It works in my favor. Black women will get desperate @ 40 and turn gay, per jada pinkett.

I am going to have a smorgasbord of black ripe bad bishes.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Latino women love Blanco too much to consider us negroes especially considering that they worship the white jesus and white angels/idols harder than any groupSleepy

There are a few exceptions though.

They still my people though so I ain't mad or consider them a "threat" lol

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:25pm
this b*tch ain't gonna play Goya seasoning like that

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:27pm
Real recognizes Real. If he wanna go, let him beat his feet.

If he want a spanglish chick.... gone on.

Eat them flour tortillas, chorizo and eggs all u want but when you get tired of living with all 30 of her cousins, auntis and. Abeulos dont bring your ass back over across the border expecting open arms and cornbread.

Chica in the OP seem like she just bitter right now tho....

This too shall pass precious.... calm down.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:29pm
lol i've heard spanish women ranting when i was with those spanish guys. haha..chicks were heated.

LOLGeek

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:31pm
As a pr male, y'all can have em. Better enjoy them before age 30 or that first kid

jr.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

As a pr male, y'all can have em. Better enjoy them before age 30 or that first kid

jr.

fekked up 

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:34pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

this b*tch ain't gonna play Goya seasoning like that

i love mole sauce...and maria cookies...and adobo

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:35pm

jr.

Truth.

my friend is blaxican and her dad told her [black male] cousin "don't even think about getting with a Hispanic chick. You look at them and they're pregnant."

lmao

And oh yea....

Una estrella   

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Eat them flour tortillas, chorizo and eggs all u want but when you get tired of living with all 30 of her cousins, auntis and. Abeulos dont bring your ass back over across the border expecting open arms and cornbread.

Yup, because you know, all Latinos and Hispanics are the same. Just like black people who all eat watermelon and fried chicken in the 'hood. I mean damn, he might have been tired of Shaneequa and he uber long nails and all that synthetic weave. I mean, who would want to be with someone with 4 kids all with different dads half of whom are in jail, another a drug dealer, and the last in a gang. She probably didn't graduate from h.s. anyway and is down at the welfare office every other week./sarcasm Sleepy

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Yup, because you know, all Latinos and Hispanics are the same. Just like black people who all eat watermelon and fried chicken in the 'hood. I mean damn, he might have been tired of Shaneequa and he uber long nails and all that synthetic weave. I mean, who would want to be with someone with 4 kids all with different dads half of whom are in jail, another a drug dealer, and the last in a gang. She probably didn't graduate from h.s. anyway and is down at the welfare office every other week./sarcasm Sleepy

her name is Keisha L-ia Jones. get it rightOuch

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:39pm
The chick in the OP sounds bitter. She needs to broaden her horizons and stop chasing after the same kind of guys or she'll forever run into this situation. These guys aren't ever going to be checking for her so why is she getting frustrated over nothing. Find a guy who wants to be with you.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:41pm

well...i dont know bout all that...but if i had to eat rice and beans one mo time i would've snapped on somebody.LOL i dont even fix it anymore in my own house. Cry lol...when i go visit they still buyin them 50lb bags of rice.DeadDeadCry

LOL

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:41pm

her name is Keisha L-ia Jones. get it rightOuch
Ouch My bad girlfriend. I confused her w/Shaneequa, you know, Keke's cousin who used to mess with Tyrone but then got with Daquan but had a baby by Justin. You know they look a like

LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:42pm

Girl shut the hell.

If I want to use stereotypes in my post, I will do just that. This is BHM aint sh*t black and white. Most importantly, tis my opinion..
So you can move around, precious.

If u offended, take a tequila shot, a siesta and call me in the morning.

Posted By: sugabanana
I love dem dry arse Maria cookies with a ice cold Malta.....Don't play.
I love my spanish womenz no hate here but in all fairness I rarely see black menz walking down the isle with a spanish figure 8's in dem skin tight jeans(<---slight shade)......They may have kids with them but nothing more.

jr.
Isn't your mother of Puerto Rican descent? Confused

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:44pm

Girl shut the hell.

If I want to use stereotypes in my post, I will do just that. This is BHM aint sh*t black and white. Most importantly, tis my opinion..

so did you write that tweet? 

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:45pm
Shes from ny? Black men in my just loce women in general. I see hispanics as blacks who dont
Know yet we're pretty much the same. I always say haitians are the mexicans of the Caribbean

Posted By: newdiva1
Epitome said Goya when we all.knoq Adobo is the sh*t.

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I love dem dry arse Maria cookies with a ice cold Malta.....Don't play.
I love my spanish womenz no hate here but in all fairness I rarely see black menz walking down the isle with a spanish figure 8's in dem skin tight jeans(<---slight shade)......They may have kids with them but nothing more.

hmm malta

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:46pm

Girl shut the hell.

What you mean? I dont "tweet".

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Shes from ny? Black men in my just loce women in general. I see hispanics as blacks who dont
Know yet we're pretty much the same. I always say haitians are the mexicans of the Caribbean

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:48pm

Girl shut the hell.

you just sound mighty pressed and is if this is a personal experience for you. 

/shrugs/

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:49pm
emily b.

thats all i got

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:50pm
So how many Latin women have "taken" the girl in the OP's man  in the past? If it hasn't happened, I don't see why she's so mad... I have my black King and raising a future one now... If it bothers her so much she needs to find her one and continue the cycle and not worry about them.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

emily b.

thats all i got

She with her own doe LOL

Isn't your mother of Puerto Rican descent? Confused

No. My dad is

jr.

Posted By: laceyfront
I can pass so im cool with it,best of both worlds in dis bish! Cool 

Posted By: HaitianDiva64

Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Shes from ny? Black men in my just loce women in general. AI see hispanics as blacks who dont

Lmaoooo its true doe

Girl shut the hell.

you just sound mighty pressed and is if this is a personal experience for you. 

/shrugs/

Pressed?

No my dear. Nothing personal. It could have been regarding black men and any other race, same response.

Reach a little harder.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:52pm
Judging from her avi...she aint the cream of the crop of sista's

Basic chicks rant over basic things

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

emily b.

thats all i got

She with her own doe LOL

that man dont know his daddy...hush

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:54pm

emily b.

thats all i got

She with her own doe LOL

that man dont know his daddy...hush

Now what did I say....

black...latina...tomayto...tomahto

they both fekk with black men and end up single mothers

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:54pm
oh a response where you're telling people to shut the hell up and using stereotypes about a good section of BHM is me reaching? since you like telling people what to do

and slather it in salsa while you're down there

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:55pm
The woman in the OP needs to seek counseling ASAP. All that negativity, bitterness, and ignorance ain't good por a person.

And the amount of generalizations made in this thread.... a trip. black ppl who stereotype, discriminate against, and generalize other minorities = hypocrisy, ironic, and ignorant.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:56pm

Girl shut the hell.

She means that your stereotypical way of thinking is in the same exact category as the moron in the OP.
And to reply to your earlier comment, I'd actually have to care about you and/or your opinion to be offended by that ignorance. And as I don't care...

eta: My comment to begin w/ was only made to point out how hypocritical and ignorant what you said sounded, as the same ish could be said for black people. Sorry it embarrassed you if it did.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:56pm
lol @ nike.

pity n moody if yall dont stop this shyt.

argue w/ ppl i dont like.

if you need a list.. just ask.

but not w/ each other.. k.. thanks

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:57pm
They all nigguhs anyway.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

The woman in the OP needs to seek counseling ASAP. All that negativity, bitterness, and ignorance ain't good por a person.

And the amount of generalizations made in this thread.... a trip. black ppl who stereotype, discriminate against, and generalize other minorities = hypocrisy, ironic, and ignorant.

I thought it was all in jest...then things got real :-(

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:58pm
Smdh

jr.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 8:58pm

This has always tickled me imo. I can't stand when black people or non-black Latinos do it like they've something to gain from it.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:02pm
Epitome, if u dont take that damn church hat off and get off my dack.

Chick, the irony of you schooling me on throwing around stereotypes? You must be out your high horse riding mind!!!

Girl.... im gone let you off with a warning on thos one cause im assuming you on one but dont try me.
One of the most judgemental ass, hypocritical, and self-absorbed posters now on her mother Theresa and is offended for the majority of BHM?

Girl u a designer label covered joke. Get ya life!

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:05pm

oh a response where you're telling people to shut the hell up and using stereotypes about a good section of BHM is me reaching? since you like telling people what to do

and slather it in salsa while you're down there

:imshocked::ohcmonman::fisherhah:

:deadpg:

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:06pm

My sentiments exactly.....

But clearly what I say is Bible so ppl toes get sore when I joke on the same ish ppl joke about in other threads?

Maaaaaannn look, aint nobody got time for dat. SMH!

Wear yourselves out ladies. I aint giving it to you tonight....

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:07pm
interesante... 

Chick, the irony of you schooling me on throwing around stereotypes? You must be out your high horse riding mind!!!

Girl.... im gone let you off with a warning on thos one cause im assuming you on one but dont try me.
One of the most judgemental ass, hypocritical, and self-absorbed posters now on her mother Theresa and is offended for the majority of BHM?

i look grand in my hat thank you very much

*puts on lace gloves and glasses*

Posted By: Sang Froid
:-/

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:08pm
Moody is moody tonight LOL

Posted By: SchoolBoyBlue
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:08pm
i *&%^$#@Eed with a few spanish chicks in my lifetime. Wildride. Black women still have my heart though

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:09pm
Ugh, I hate it when insecure women like in the Op's copied message claim that so and so is taking their men. This is about as stupid as when some women said all the good men are taken or gay back in the day.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:10pm
LOL @ "SLATHER"

bwahahahaha

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:13pm
Pitty raise up off MoodyAngry...and Moody raise up of pittyAngry...Handshake

this is making me sad.

no more!

Piity raise up off MoodyAngry...and Moody raise up of pittyAngry...Handshake

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:15pm
lol...dang i only went 10steps to get a drink..and all this broke out? lmao.

LOL

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Piity raise up off MoodyAngry...and Moody raise up of pittyAngry...Handshake

dang u serious...u said it twiceLOL

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:17pm
I really hate that yall call these women "Spanish"... it's so incorrect. It's equivalent to calling us "English" girls

just thought I'd put that out there

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:19pm

LMFAO, aww what are you my teacher giving me a warning? or you'll do what give me a time out?LOL I'm shaking like a leaf! Ooookay. Again, I've told you before, your opinion is not important to me, and as you are of no worth to me, what would make you think that your opinion of me would mean something especially since you don't know me?
You said something, on an internet forum, and I said something about it. If you don't want people responding about your posts on an open internet forum, don't post. Mmkay?Wink
You really made a big deal out of nothing but, whatever floats your boat.*kanye shrug*

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:19pm
they call themselves Spanish.

I dont call myself english.

difference.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:21pm
man, y'all gotta relax

jr.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:21pm

My sentiments exactly.....

But clearly what I say is Bible so ppl toes get sore when I joke on the same ish ppl joke about in other threads?

Maaaaaannn look, aint nobody got time for dat. SMH!

Wear yourselves out ladies. I aint giving it to you tonight....
Welp, honestly, that's all you had to say. I'd've apologized and retracted my statement but you preferred to have an instead of addressed it. Oh well.

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:23pm
ITD i think she was talking to epitome.. 

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I really hate that yall call these women "Spanish"... it's so incorrect. It's equivalent to calling us "English" girls

just thought I'd put that out there

Spanish ppl come from Spain...

Who is "ya'll"? because I've only seen it in the doozy head broad post

Wayment...I see it now

My mother gave me that spanish <---> latino speech a long time ago...I'm tired of having to correct other latino's their damn selves...So much pride for nuffin

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

All that for no reason. That's HILARIOUS

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:25pm
*sips nosy O tea*

I'm guessing this thread was a success OP?LOL

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:27pm

Confused Oh...well in that case...I retract my bitchiness and apologize. I however still stand by my original post in my view/opinion of what you originally said though I didn't know it was in jest.

eta: But if it was for me...

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

LOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:28pm

Confused Oh...well in that case...I retract my bitchiness and apologize. I however still stand by my original post in my view/opinion of what you originally said though I didn't know it was in jest.

LOL

i guess u won't be finding a designer covered joke? womp--was hoping you could get me one.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:29pm

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

LOLLOL
Yeah.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:32pm

Ouch...LOLLOLLOL Hey "That's life"/Frank Sinatra

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:35pm
Lol don't blame Spanish women. Blame certain black men and their cooning ways.

I've never heard any other race of men proclaim that "opposites attract" as much as them.

So eff it. My opposite started attracting to my new Indian SO. *shrug*

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Lol don't blame Spanish women. Blame certain black men and their cooning ways.

I've never heard any other race of men proclaim that "opposites attract" as much as them.

So eff it. My opposite started attracting to my new Indian SO. *shrug*

black men say this?

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:01pm
dead @ you wasn't with us picking cotton in the fields. i can't.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:09pm
I call them spanish. oh well

Posted By: Lhdc2011
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:10pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I hope they are. It works in my favor. Black women will get desperate @ 40 and turn gay, per jada pinkett.

I am going to have a smorgasbord of black ripe bad bishes.

DeadLOL

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:12pm
yes, lawd.
bhm was so slow this morning/afternoon. 

now the hypocrites and the stereotypes are out. 

Posted By: wuts-rly-good
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:15pm
my cousin told me years ago hes gonna stop dating black women cause they dont do nothing for him.they dont take care of him,have attitudes and a whole bunch of other stuff.so he started dealing with dominican chicks who took care of him,cooked for him,brought him clothes and gave him money.he was like wuts rly good you see how they taking care of me??? you need to leave them black bishes alone they aint gonna do nothing but give you problems

he started hanging with dominicans,dressing like them,talking like them and cooking like them.he lives with a dominican woman now but for some reason he doesnt like Puerto Ricans LOL

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:16pm

What did I just click into?? Shocked

sh*t got real by page 2.

*Slowly backs out of thread*

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:17pm
BHM stereotypes people all the time....lol Yall acting brand new today. Me no like. 

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

BHM stereotypes people all the time....lol Yall acting brand new today. Me no like. 
True

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:22pm

true, but not everyone. there are certain people that could have responded to that... and there would have been nothing to it. 

but the right people/person did, and it just sparked a little drama and interest. LOL

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:29pm

All the gosh darn time.LOL

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:31pm

this post just made me hella hongry.  yes, hongry.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:31pm
Totally unrelated but I have a bone to pick with I'm That Diva regarding her location. My Papa is a tet sirop, you can't be sittin on him any kinda way with your tet gren taco meat

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

true, but not everyone. there are certain people that could have responded to that... and there would have been nothing to it. 

but the right people/person did, and it just sparked a little drama and interest. LOL

And watching it happen makes me giggle LOL

Posted By: fairyQueen092
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Totally unrelated but I have a bone to pick with I'm That Diva regarding her location. My Papa is a tet sirop, you can't be sittin on him any kinda way with your tet gren taco meat

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:36pm
i've had a lot of latina friends, so in general i have good experiences and wouldn't say anything hateful toward the group...however, i don't feel that much of a sisterhood with the entire group b/c they will let you know how nappy, black, or how much of a n****r you are if things go left...when it's convenient they're down with the black and brown...until it ain't convenient....so, i don't feel the need for any cape.  they're not in the same boat.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:37pm

TF are you talking about Confused??? "Tet papa-w" is an expression and I used it in the "none of your business" way e.g. "Kote-w te alé la?" "Tet papa-w". No one is checking for your father. And sorry, but mwen pa gen tet gren. Even if I did, it wouldn't be an insult. There's nothing wrong with nappy hair.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:40pm

TF are you talking about Confused??? "Tet papa-w" is an expression and I used it in the "none of your business" way e.g. "Kote-w te alé la?" "Tet papa-w". . And sorry, but mwen pa gen tet gren. Even if I did, it wouldn't be an insult. There's nothing wrong with nappy hair.

I guess you, humor and a saturday night shall not collide in your world, huh? You gettin all sorts of offended in this here thread... nothing wrong with a tet gren. Away from my papa's tet sirop.

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:43pm
Nappy hair, stereotypes, latina women 'taking' black males, bringin' in folk's pappy to the discussion, moody online...ruh oh.Evil Smile

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:44pm

TF are you talking about Confused??? "Tet papa-w" is an expression and I used it in the "none of your business" way e.g. "Kote-w te alé la?" "Tet papa-w". . And sorry, but mwen pa gen tet gren. Even if I did, it wouldn't be an insult. There's nothing wrong with nappy hair.

I guess you, humor and a saturday night shall not collide in your world, huh? You gettin all sorts of offended in this here thread... nothing wrong with a tet gren. Away from my papa's tet sirop.
I've been up since 4a.m. today so barely anything is funny right now CryCryCry...I'm taking myself to bed. Sorry Jolie, I misread the joke DisapproveOuch

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Nappy hair, stereotypes, latina women 'taking' black males, bringin' in folk's pappy to the discussion, moody online...ruh oh.Evil Smile

LOL, you instigating tea totaller, just watching that kettle boil and the steam rise

Date Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 10:52pm
Fine Den JP! LOL

Print Page | Close Window