Print Page | Close Window

Is He Right or Just Old? Your Thoughts?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=355326
Printed Date: Jul 13 2020 at 5:09pm

Topic: Is He Right or Just Old? Your Thoughts?
Posted By: ThatGurlD
Subject: Is He Right or Just Old? Your Thoughts?
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 11:58pm

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200472617397721&set=a.10200472617237717.200678.1225669636&type=1&ref=nf" rel="nofollow">Bill Cosby "Im 83 and Tired"  Ive worked hard since I was 17. Except for when I was doing my National Service, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didnt call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didnt inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and Im tired. Very tired.   Im tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who dont have my work ethic. Im tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.   Im tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense;  Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they arent "believers";  Muslims burning schools for girls;  Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery";  Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Quran and Sharia law tells them to.   Im tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and Madrasa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand , UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance..   Im tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.  Im tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?   Im tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. Im tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.   Im really tired of people who dont take responsibility for their lives and actions. Im tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems.   Im also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20s be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves unemployable and claiming money from the Government.   Yes, Im damn tired. But Im also glad to be 83.. Because, mostly, Im not going to have to see the world these people are making. Im just sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God Im on the way out and not on the way in.  There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.  “I’m 83 and Im tired. If you dont agree you are part of the problem!
Bill Cosby "I'm 83 and Tired"

I've worked hard since I was 17. Except for when I was doing my National Service, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and I'm tired. Very tired. 
I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it. 

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; Muslims burning schools for girls; Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to. 

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and Madrasa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand , UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance.. 
I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off? 

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor. 
I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems. 

I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20's be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves unemployable and claiming money from the Government. 

Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 83.. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God I'm on the way out and not on the way in. There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.

“I’m 83 and I'm tired. If you don't agree you are part of the problem!

Replies:
Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:06am
He is right and He's old and Wise....and sounds like He's mad that GOD hasn't taken Him in His sleep yet!

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:07am
summary?

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:07am
I disagree on a lot of points.

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:10am
damn he spoketh the truefClap

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:11am
Then slit your wrist now then Ermm

I get pissed off when I hear old people try to act like this generation made it this way. But who were the person who raised this generation? They were and now they're disgusted by what's happening. Whatever.

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:13am
he seems to lack a willingness to understand how some things work and the relations between things.
such as... no matter how tired you of being told addiction is a disease doesn't make it any less of one.
also the Christians just a few threads down screaming about how you gotta separate the followers from the faith... but apparently that doesn't apply to those murderous evil evil Muslims huh?

he clearly doesn't understand the connection between cultural practices and religious practices.
so no there is no wisdom here.

and I wouldn't even be mad at middle eastern schools preaching hate. do you know what we did over there? what were STILL doing?? but despite all that they should be sh*tting rainbows and sprinkles in our honor cause we but their oil? get out my face bill

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:17am
I don't understand what a few christians in the other thread have to do will this old man?

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:17am
You could have told me that that was written by Mitt Romany himself and I would've believed it

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:18am
I agree with the athlete, politician etc part of the rant but that's it.

*Goes back to watching good old Cosby Show episodes*

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:18am
Well this is awkward Stern Smile

Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200472617397721&set=a.10200472617237717.200678.1225669636&type=1&ref=nf" rel="nofollow">Bill Cosby "Im 83 and Tired"  Ive worked hard since I was 17. Except for when I was doing my National Service, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didnt call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didnt inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and Im tired. Very tired.   Im tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who dont have my work ethic. Im tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.   Im tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense;  Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they arent "believers";  Muslims burning schools for girls;  Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery";  Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Quran and Sharia law tells them to.   Im tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and Madrasa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand , UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance..   Im tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.  Im tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?   Im tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. Im tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.   Im really tired of people who dont take responsibility for their lives and actions. Im tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems.   Im also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20s be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves unemployable and claiming money from the Government.   Yes, Im damn tired. But Im also glad to be 83.. Because, mostly, Im not going to have to see the world these people are making. Im just sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God Im on the way out and not on the way in.  There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.  “I’m 83 and Im tired. If you dont agree you are part of the problem!
Bill Cosby "I'm 83 and Tired"

I've worked hard since I was 17. Except for when I was doing my National Service, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and I'm tired. Very tired. 
I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it. 

I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; Muslims burning schools for girls; Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Shari'a law tells them to. 

I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and Madrasa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia , New Zealand , UK, America and Canada , while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance.. 
I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.

I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off? 

I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor. 
I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems. 

I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20's be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves unemployable and claiming money from the Government. 

Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 83.. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God I'm on the way out and not on the way in. There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance to make a difference.

“I’m 83 and I'm tired. If you don't agree you are part of the problem!

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I don't understand what a few christians in the other thread have to do will this old man?

out of everything I wrote that's what you chose to...nvm
the connection is that that's common Christian rhetoric... not just an isolated view expressed on bhm. Cosby is also a proponent of the bible so...

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:20am
Some things I agree with, some I don't.
1 thing is clear, he's 83 and tired.
I far as heck from 83, and I'm bloody fed up and tired of the ppl in this world too.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:22am
I could write a rant of what i'm tired of

It would anger a lot of people lol

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:22am
Didn't read but old people can pretty much say what they please.
That's why I like em

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:23am
Didn't read but old people can pretty much say what they please.
That's why I like em

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:23am
Great point about who raised this generation.  I'm excited to see what the coming generations will do with the world.  I don't think we're nearly as corrupt but I could be being naive.  

I think we're tired too.  Not from being 83 but of being told we're lazy because we can't afford to do things the way they did when working hard meant you could get somewhere.  And being told we're entitled.  We want to do what our parents and grandparents did - work, get an education, be homeowners and raise families.  The American Dream has become a nightmare for some.  It costs too much.  My parents first home was $22,000.  They are in their 60s.  So Bill Cosby is even older than that.  The world was different.  

Some points I agree with like making excuses for everyone's ills.  I don't really care what athlete's and celebrities do too much though I do think drug addiction is an illness.  

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:24am
Pudding pops are delicious

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:25am
I had no idea he was that old. Anyway, shyt on him and his potential outside children. What a hypocrite.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:25am

You seem to take Cosby's beliefs and try to attribute them to the posters in the other thread. I doubt many of those posters feel the same way. This way of trying to prove a point isn't a good one.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:26am
I'm not sure what criteria they used to decide that substance addiction is an illness, but if it is, it is self-imposed.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:27am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I had no idea he was that old. Anyway, shyt on him and his potential outside children. What a hypocrite.

He's just mad he got caught LOL

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:28am
OLD for 100 Alex

I'm not sure what criteria they used to decide that substance addiction is an illness, but if it is, it is self-imposed.

I don't think it starts as an illness but it certainly turns into one.  

You seem to take Cosby's beliefs and try to attribute them to the posters in the other thread. I doubt many of those posters feel the same way. This way of trying to prove a point isn't a good one.

where in the world did I say that the people in the other thread agree with anything in this post?
huh?

I don't think we're on the same page as to what I'm trying to "prove".

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:29am
Im gonna get stoned but addiction is NOT a disease, it's a choice.

93.7 % of what he stated was truth.

The other 6.3 % may be truth but I just dont believe it.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:30am
To an extent

Everything having to do with addiction comes down to personal choices, if u will
But some people have a predisposition to being *addicted* to anything

It wouldn't be the same as, someone like me who isn't addicted to anything, turning down something
It's more of a force when there is a genetic-predisposition

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Then slit your wrist now then Ermm

I get pissed off when I hear old people try to act like this generation made it this way. But who were the person who raised this generation? They were and now they're disgusted by what's happening. Whatever.
Yeah, I've been thinking about that. A lot of lazy people made these kids.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:31am
Cosby, I have mad love for ya, but you need to have a nice, comfy SEAT.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:34am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

where in the world did I say that the people on the other thread agree with anything in this post?
huh?

I don't think we're on the same page as to what on trying to "prove".
I think it was implied. You mentioned what Bill said, and then you mentioned what a couple of bhm christians said.. and then connected the two.. Im just trying to figure out what one had to do with the other.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:37am
ah man...im tired too.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:39am

where in the world did I say that the people on the other thread agree with anything in this post?
huh?

I don't think we're on the same page as to what on trying to "prove".
<span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">I think it was implied. You mentioned what Bill said, and then you mentioned what a couple of bhm christians said.. and then connected the two.. Im just trying to figure out what one had to do with the other.</span>

you're pulling out connections that don't exist.
I was making a parallel between popular thought about the Christian religion (to seperate the believers who do wrong from the religion itself) and bills inability to do so in regards to the Muslim religion in his rant. (he says Islam is not a religion of peace and cites the acts of Muslims as his proof)
I mentioned the other thread to give my own example... to prove I'm not just attributing this rhetoric as some type of generalization. it is actually used: boom look at the other thread and you can see.

that is what was implied by my post...

Posted By: bindy
Summary?

what he say?...

I can't read all dat....

Posted By: PurplePhase
I don't agree with all of it.

I love him.

Posted By: Az~Maverick
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:47am
He needs to have a Hoveround seat.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:51am
Ok. fwiw, You made a complex sentence with only one subject, ("the christians in the other thread"... which implies that it is the subject of the second part of the sentence as well). the connection was there to make. Now that you explained it, I understand what you meant to say. You are saying you wish Bill would take that separate followers from faith as well. I agree.

also the Christians just a few threads down screaming about how you gotta separate the followers from the faith... but apparently that doesn't apply to those murderous evil evil Muslims huh?

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:51am
I couldn't get past the first half of his rant but got the gist.  Does anyone really believe Bill Cosby is like profound?  I always just saw him as another comedian.   Probably wouldn't have ever been someone whose real thoughts I would seek out.  Never really thought of him as respected figure but I guess a lot of people must feel that way?  Get some rest Bill, you've earned it.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:52am
Im tired of writing this paper....

I need to be published so I can move forward with my life.

Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:53am
Well since we gripin here's what I'm tired of. Don't bother quoting me to argue if you disagree bc I simply don't gaf.

-I'm tired of the economic & educational system. If people want to do things a little differently you shouldn't push their backs against the wall & make their life hard. College & a 9 to 5 isn't for everybody and that's okay.

-I'm tired of older people who can't even conduct themselves tellin me how to life my life.

-I'm tired of black men blaming everyone for their problems. Everything is not black women's fault.

-I'm tired of men constantly being disrespectful. You say you want a good woman but you don't know how to fucckin act.

-I'm tired of athiests who do the same thing to believers they claimed believers did to them. Just because you don't worship don't make you smarter or better than anybody.

-I'm tired of these pastors stealing from the church, sleeping with congregation members, being false prophets, & abusing children. These Brothas are dragging people to hell with their crap.

-I'm tired of people hating on tyler Perry. He employing black folks and yo ass ain't doin sh*t but talking about a man who tryna do something.

-I'm tired of men claiming they are being emasculated but dont say sh*t about these Brothas who dont take care of they kids or behave like a productive citizen. Men in dresses on tv taking away your manhood but not the dudes who take pride in spreading their seed & creating multiple kids they not gone raise doesn't?

-I'm tired of black women always being nasty towards each other. When you fools gone learn we all we fuccin got?

-I'm tired of black women getting ass shots just to compete over a bunch of shallow ass Brothas. All you aspire to be is something men wanna stick they dick in? What kinda life is that for yourself? How you gonna meet a decent may only appealing to what make his meat hard? No man wants a stupid woman who just sit around twirling her weave plotting how she finna catch the next dude.

-I'm tired of black folks falling for the white is right okey doke all the fucckin time. Some of y'all have been brainwashed to think black anything is ratchet and ghetto.

-Tired of black women trying to physically compete with white women. Open them glued ass lashes and realize you're really the standard of beauty.

-I'm tired of lil wayne. That niccas is a junkie and I'm sick of his bullsh*t lyrics. He make millions talking about eatin coochie.

-I'm tired of fake deep Brothas on instagram trying to be spiritual. Ain't nobody studdin that sh*t fool cause you aint bout none of what u talkin.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:54am
Maybe I should make an 'im tired of....' thread.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:54am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Summary?

what he say?...

I can't read all dat....

See!! This is what Bill is talking about!! LAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

JK LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 12:55am
Finnesful, u stole my idea. Lol

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:00am
Fin I applaud the fck out of your list and on behalf of atheists I apologize for the meanies *cheese*

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:02am
To answer the OP question I gotta go with 

c. Mad

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:04am
Tyler Perry is garbage. Ice Cube is good enough. Those sorry ass TP sitcoms and movies..

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:05am
Fin.

I think people confuse supposed Tyler Perry hate for people not respecting the quality of his work.
No one denies he employs black actors and seems to be good hearted and good natured but that doesn't necessarily mean he produces quality work.

I know how to separate the two.
Kudos for his for the former but as far as his work goes I see no problem with criticizing his movies and how they are executed.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:05am
And yes, booty shots are the devil.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:06am
While they might not be the best, Tyler Perry'a movies are very entertaining to me. So it does it's job

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:08am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Fin I applaud the fck out of your list and on behalf of atheists I apologize for the meanies *cheese*

And sorry moody and sorry for the typos

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:08am
Forget that I'm going to get real with this post....... This is to beebeewax you have no idea what some Muslims are doing to people in certain countries.. you just can't stand Christianity so much you just wanted to use what you said as a counter act. Everything he said about some Muslims are correct, but all Muslims are not the same, there are many Muslims who are peaceful so you won't be hearing about their good acts anytime soon.. Bill did generalize but I know for a fact that some extremist Muslims are killing my people and their own because of their warped views; and by the way you type you know of nada about what is going in some places. I like some of you all but, most of you guys telling him to have a seat came with no counter arguments except a few. The rest are you are pansies yea I said itLOL

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:09am
Im tired of ppl acting like they life so perfect and looking down their noses at ppl.

I'm tired if ppl not being consistent.

Im tired of my damn box braids but im too lazy to take them down

Im already tired of living in ATL. Maybe I should move to NYC til im 32.

Im tired of psyching myself u believe I'll ever settle down. Monogamy is really not for everyone.

Im tired of my magic wand being so loud. They need to make a quiet version.

Im tired if my job... already.

Im on half an ambien so im also physically tired

I watch his stuff.
Do I think they are good?

No, at least not consistently.
I watch a lot of crappy ish though ( The Following)

But I see no wrong in acknowledging its not quality

While they might not be the best, Tyler Perry'a movies are very entertaining to me. So it does it's job
Huh?

Heart your post

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:10am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I watch his stuff.
Do I think they are good?

No, at least not consistently.
I watch a lot of crappy ish though ( The Following)

But I see no wrong in acknowledging its not quality

say it isn't so... I heard it was greatShocked

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:11am
I made the best ever tacos last night.  Imma bring them to work tomorrow and make my coworkers jealous.

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Huh?
I think the primary purpose of movies is to entertain. For me, Tyler Perry movies serve this purpose.

Lol it's entertaining.
But it's at the point now where it's just out of control hijinks.

The pilot was awesome .
Now it's just good fun for me

But there are a lot of issues that affect the quality

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:12am
i aint got the time to go toe to toe with no 83 yr old republican son.

And im tired of my family and carrying they asses on my back.

Im tired of my mom acting like she is going to move in with me. That aint gone work right now.

I'll help you find a quiet one.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:13am
bill cosby is a republican ShockedLOL

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:14am
My vibrator is too loud too. I even get tired of hearing it. Sometimes I wanna cum in peace & quiet.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:14am

Huh?
I think the primary purpose of movies is to entertain. For me, Tyler Perry movies serve this purpose.
But anyone can find anything entertain. I said TP's work is garbage, not incapable of entertaining anyone. His garbage entertsins my relatives all the time.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:15am

I wasn't disagreeing with you Mixer. Just saying why I didn't mind his movies.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

My vibrator is too loud too. I even get tired of hearing it. Sometimes I wanna cum in peace & quiet.
And I wish my 360 was quieter but some things just aren't possible.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:16am

I wasn't disagreeing with you Mixer. Just saying why I didn't mind his movies.
Oh.Sleepy

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:17am
Lmao....

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:18am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol it's entertaining.
But it's at the point now where it's just out of control hijinks.

The pilot was awesome .
Now it's just good fun for me

But there are a lot of issues that affect the quality
Wait, TP's sh*t used to be not over the top? When was this?

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:19am
And I'm tired of people bein so damn worried about Muslims. You more likely to get shot by some Looney white dude at the movies than attacked by a muslim extremist. The people nobody worries about are the people we all need to worry about. Ahkmed in al jazeera ain't thinkin bout yo old ass. But Timmy got his semi auto ready to shoot yo ass and ya puppy too when you walk into walmart or some other random place. The media does nothing but fear monger & use smoke and mirrors to take attention off real situations.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:21am
Well not tired of my family, just tired if they bullsh*t.

Im tired of paying over 25k a year in taxes while the next mofo goes and puts the down on a challenger with the govt funded lifestyle.

Im tired of not having an Argo tea in Atlanta's. Argo tea made me happy.

Today is my daddy's birthday. I miss him.

Im tired of boys saying chicks have daddy issues just cause he isnt in the picture.
My daddy was pretty damn was awesome when he was alive and everything he taught me stuck with me.

Plus my stepdad is the coolest person in the world so ha! I had two awesome dada.

Any issues I have are some sh*t I picked up on the way. Nothing my dad provided

And im tired if gurls with ass shots making girls with naturally nice asses suspect.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:23am

And I'm tired of people bein so damn worried about Muslims. You more likely to get shot by some Looney white dude at the movies than attacked by a muslim extremist. The people nobody worries about are the people we all need to worry about. Ahkmed in al jazeera ain't thinkin bout yo old ass. But Timmy got his semi auto ready to shoot yo ass and ya puppy too when you walk into walmart or some other random place. The media does nothing but fear monger & use smoke and mirrors to take attention off real situations.
lol! I agree.

I really hate the media coverage of Rape in Middle eastern countries too. And then there are a million comments talking about how bad these people are and what not. Rape happens here every fukkin day, yet we victim blame and make excuses. And then make is hard/scary for rape victims to report it to the police. Makes me sick. 

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:23am
Yes, let the hate for ass shots flow through bhm 

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:24am
I'm tired of eating chicken! Baked chicken, fried chicken, grilled chicken! UGH enough with the chicken!

I'm tired of doing to work. I'm not about this working life. I wanna be a stay home woman

I'm tired of people eating my food. I bought that sh*t! Don't put your filthy dirty hands on my food. Next time I'm going to spit in my food before I put it in the refrigerator.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:25am
Someone please make a separate thread. Cosby can keep this one.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:26am
Mix my last post was about The Following

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:27am

shut up

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:29am

shut up
I was but now that you are here to bug...

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:30am
And im tired if chicks using all the "black girl machines" (squat, glute, abs, stairmasrer) but not really using it.

Im tired if seeing ppl with them satin bonnets on. I thought I left thst ratchet. Mess in Chicago's.

Im tired of getting phone calls from the audi &acura dealership twice a week to ask if I have any questions about the car buying process. Hell naw... I just dont kmw which car I want.... lete breath.

Im tired of listening to Tamar's love and war.

And jcole powertrip

Im tired of my screenname. I want to be called 'definitely*decuir' or im_so_smollett

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:30am

I'm tired of eating chicken! Baked chicken, fried chicken, grilled chicken! UGH enough with the chicken!

I'm tired of doing to work. I'm not about this working life. I wanna be a stay home woman

I'm tired of people eating my food. I bought that sh*t! Don't put your filthy dirty hands on my food. Next time I'm going to spit in my food before I put it in the refrigerator.
This is silly.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:31am

true, true just got angry about whats going in my country.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

Im tired of boys saying chicks have daddy issues just cause he isnt in the picture.

Cosign.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:32am

And im tired if chicks using all the "black girl machines" (squat, glute, abs, stairmasrer) but not really using it.

Im tired if seeing ppl with them satin bonnets on. I thought I left thst ratchet. Mess in Chicago's.

Im tired of getting phone calls from the audi &acura dealership twice a week to ask if I have any questions about the car buying process. Hell naw... I just dont kmw which car I want.... lete breath.

Im tired of listening to Tamar's love and war.

And jcole powertrip

Im tired of my screenname. I want to be called 'definitely*decuir' or im_so_smollett
Interesting usernames. So who's going to make the separate thread?

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:33am
Where u from f8?

This is silly.

I dont eat chicken unless its nugget form.

Where u from f8?

alabama whyLOL

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:35am

This is silly.

I dont eat chicken unless its nugget form.
LOLI wonder how good BBs food is. I hope they keep on stealing it.

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:36am
I'm tired of every girl on OK cupid liking the same exact things ( Travel, Baking, and assuming that they're funny people)... You aint said one thing funny in your profile write up!! I can't.

Im tired of this weather... WTF

Im not tired... but Tyler Perry movies are wack ... I bet not one of you saw Alex Cross and liked it. 

Im tired of watching that Joakim Noah Jump shot!.. ewww

Why these 2 asian girls walk up to me to ask me to take their picture... Am I not at all intimidating?

I'm tired of always trying to figure out what to eat... I think Ima book a chef after I move

Mexicans work hard asz shyt. the end.

I'm tired of having to flag down the grocery store clerk every time I can't get the sensor on the scanner to activate my savings card in the self check out line.

I'm tired of getting these facetiming request. Listen, I dont even want to talk to you over the phone.. let along see your FACE.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:36am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Where u from f8?

alabama whyLOL

Lol u said sum was goin on where u live

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:38am

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Where u from f8?

alabama whyLOL

Lol u said sum was goin on where u live

lol girl my people are western african.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:40am
Ahhhh I getchu

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:40am
And im getting kinda tired if sleeping in a king sized bed alone but I dont want to deal with anyone so they would have to leave.

Thats too much work

Im tired of having to explain ish to ppl on BHM.

If I knw something, I know something. I aint citing no damn sources in a thread.

MLA format these blueball citations.   

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:42am
I'm tired of navigating my way through womanhood.. I'm ready to get to the destination cause the journey is driving me insane.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:43am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

I'm tired of every girl on OK cupid liking the same exact things ( Travel, Baking, and assuming that they're funny people)... You aint said one thing funny in your profile write up!! I can't.

Im tired of this weather... WTF

Im not tired... but Tyler Perry movies are wack ... I bet not one of you saw Alex Cross and liked it. 

Im tired of watching that Joakim Noah Jump shot!.. ewww

Why these 2 asian girls walk up to me to ask me to take their picture... Am I not at all intimidating?

I'm tired of always trying to figure out what to eat... I think Ima book a chef after I move

Mexicans work hard asz shyt. the end.

I'm tired of having to flag down the grocery store clerk every time I can't get the sensor on the scanner to activate my savings card in the self check out line.

I'm tired of getting these facetiming request. Listen, I dont even want to talk to you over the phone.. let along see your FACE.

Let it all out.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:43am
Im tired of Cancer.Cry

Im tired of people looking down on kids in high need schools. Most of them aren't bad.

Im tired of the terps losing. And Im tired of Ratface and his whining.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:45am
And im tired of this Ambien making me feel like.    __________/\/\/\______/\/\_________|_|

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:46am

This is silly.

So

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:46am
Im tired of the GA Dome. I need them to move it to the suburbs.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:47am

Im tired of the GA Dome. I need them to move it to the suburbs.

Its fine where it is.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2013 at 1:48am
Im tired of being broke.

Print Page | Close Window