Print Page | Close Window

whats the outside world like?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=355311
Printed Date: Sep 24 2017 at 10:24pm

Topic: whats the outside world like?
Posted By: missunfoolish
Subject: whats the outside world like?
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 2:42pm
i wouldn't know anymore
*sits and watch tv shows online*

Replies:
Posted By: fairyQueen092
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 2:43pm
Story of my life, i cant tell you either

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 2:59pm
Just fine, kinda cold but spring is coming. Saw some swans building a nest today and two male ducks raping a female. 

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:01pm
you see swans??Shocked

all we got is fruit trees here...and a funky canal
Disapprove

Posted By: bumble-boy
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:05pm
i  neever wweennt outsidde

Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:09pm
wahhhh.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:10pm
Stern Smile @ all yah

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:15pm
I see those damn things all the time. They are pretty but mean. Get near their nest and they will bite you. 

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:17pm
Same here dont know and dont want to know .Im good in my house on my pcCool

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:20pm
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=snow+in+michigan&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=UXzEFyAntSwBYM&tbnid=Tpgm64U6ivxmtM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wxyz.com%2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Fregion%2Flivingston_county%2Fnew-snow-plow-hits-michigan-roads-this-winter&ei=s3oyUZf9L8bA2AWZjYCwBQ&bvm=bv.43148975,d.dmg&psig=AFQjCNG4EPO8Hxy_D-yHTy_DxmB3ejhKFA&ust=1362349026008254" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:39pm
It's nice. I went to a party last night that had a lady in a vagina suit with a glittery tongue that she used to do an interpretive dance of cunnilingus.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

It's nice. I went to a party last night that had a lady in a vagina suit with a glittery tongue that she used to do an interpretive dance of cunnilingus.

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

lmfao! 

And OP I wouldn't know either I don't go anywhere like that. In the past week the only place I've been is down the street to Winn Dixie and to Walmart.

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

lmfao! 

And OP I wouldn't know either I don't go anywhere like that. In the past week the only place I've been is down the street to Winn Dixie and to Walmart.

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:01pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

lmfao! 

Sounds like my life. I swear lately I go out if I have too it seems.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:04pm

Oddly enough that was my face looking at the stage . I was talked about thoroughly by my friends for my blank smiling face. I looked like Elijah wood in sin city when dude chopped his arms and legs off.

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:06pm

Oddly enough that was my face looking at the stage . I was talked about thoroughly by my friends for my blank smiling face. I looked like Elijah wood in sin city when dude chopped his arms and legs off.
CryCryCryDead

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:06pm
I am in tears laughing LOL

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:38pm

LOL

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=NrG2Wls6HhLEwM&tbnid=0gPVzFKbadE9hM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmy.opera.com%2Fpowerd2007%2Falbums%2Fshowpic.dml%3Falbum%3D2186891%26picture%3D29745311&ei=aY0yUa32AZP62AX-9oDQAg&bvm=bv.43148975,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNG5unRn9IfrqUZ1JmHOsmEPRtwQUA&ust=1362353751421643" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 7:18pm
I know I'm late but, exactly

Print Page | Close Window