Print Page | Close Window

Taking The Illuminati Ish Too Far [BEYONCE]

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=355295
Printed Date: Nov 12 2018 at 11:56am

Topic: Taking The Illuminati Ish Too Far [BEYONCE]
Posted By: Midna
Subject: Taking The Illuminati Ish Too Far [BEYONCE]
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:43pm
This.. this is a hot messssssss. Dead They called her a man face and dubbed it a sign of the devil, SMH Dead

[FLASH WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=360]https://www.facebook.com/v/10200644135095306[/FLASH]

Replies:
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:45pm
Who's the dumbass who one-starred this before even clicking play?

Biased-ass heaux

Imma 1-star your life

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Biased-ass heaux

Imma 1-star your life

Imma 1-star your life

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:47pm

Imma 1-star your life
Omigosh. LOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:48pm
My daughter was watching this last night talking about "mommy I'm scared" and mind you she loves Beyonce.  I was like girl, bye.  Turn that sh*t off before I kill myself.  I can't believe her and her friends are so gullible.  

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:51pm

Biased-ass heaux

Imma 1-star your life

lmfaoooooDead

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:52pm
I don't have time for the foolery.

People really believe this stuff?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:52pm
lol this stuff is so funny.  Beyonce IS a fan of those horned goats though.

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

My daughter was watching this last night talking about "mommy I'm scared" and mind you she loves Beyonce.  I was like girl, bye.  Turn that sh*t off before I kill myself.  I can't believe her and her friends are so gullible.  

I cant with this threadLOLCry

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:06pm

Biased-ass heaux

Imma 1-star your life

LMFAO!LOLDead

This would be siggy worthy.. If we still had them.. Sleepy

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:11pm
Beyonce or Jay ever Respond to any of the Devil worship claims ? I can't write off everything the man said . Beyonce made very similar statements in the clips in my op . I hope she Thanks God for her success .

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:50pm
There is def truth in it. 

Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 8:58pm
Taking things too far how? LOL
This is not the first time she's been called a devil worshipper and won't be the last..
she's never addressed it.. so she may not find it soo ridiculous

how about saying that she never carried her baby/faking her pregnancy was taking things too far?
Or how about ppl who love and defend beyonce like they personally know her, when she gives no fuks about them! lol

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:02pm
i dont know about taking it to far..but i only watched the first couple mins..and it was all truth.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i dont know about taking it to far..but i only watched the first couple mins..and it was all truth.
I Need to find out more about the claims . My daughter really likes her music . I have questions . Cry

Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:08pm
I'm going to see Beyonce in concert this summer. I'll report my findings on her illumanaughty ties after I get done poppin my pucci all night.

Posted By: Lilnicka4u2nv
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:12pm
her groin is looking highly lickable there

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

I'm going to see Beyonce in concert this summer. I'll report my findings on her illumanaughty ties after I get done poppin my pucci all night.

LOLLOL

Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:20pm
They tryna say her looking like a man is the sign of the devil

Posted By: Jazmin89
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Beyonce or Jay ever Respond to any of the Devil worship claims ? I can't write off everything the man said . Beyonce made very similar statements in the clips in my op . I hope she Thanks God for her success .
She does in Life is but a Dream documentary.

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:43pm
lawd that video made me curiously type in the church of satan.  Of course it's what I thought it was crazy ass white ppl.  So I browsed a bit and I stumbled upon this dude: Kenaz Filan that's a writer about vodoo and Santeria but I stumbled on his blog and he's talking about how he is liberal but he thinks black ppl are angry lol.  The fool is making money off of Black vodoo.  These people are CRAZY!

Anyway, I don't believe that beyonce is illuminati

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

I don't have time for the foolery.

People really believe this stuff?

for real i think its the most stupid stuff i've ever heard of.. 

Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:11pm
Ok I actually watched the video... this is the stupidest sh!t i've seen... and the guy narrating is annoying

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:25pm

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 1:00am
Someone posted this vid on my FB page a couple of weeks ago. Kinda creepyDead

Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 1:33am
If you watched me whoop my kids in slow motion, you might think I'm possessed.  Or sex.  Or working out.  Hell, maybe eating some bomb food.  Oooh, and yawning.  Wacko

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 1:39am
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

If you watched me whoop my kids in slow motion, you might think I'm possessed.  Or sex.  Or working out.  Hell, maybe eating some bomb food.  Oooh, and yawning.  Wacko
LOLDead

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 1:52am
Shocked Yooo Im not one for conspiracy theories... Haven't given this illuminati business a lick of interest til now... a lot of the tidbits presented are strangely ironic! Or is it Coincidental? Geek

And I was wondering what was up with all the pyrotechnics and the twin faces during her performance. Her faces were Dead... AND after watching some of her recent interviews Im like that is so STRANGE how she can be so seemingly shy in her day to day and a mad woman on stage.

Like... how can one be so vastly different from one moment to the next Geek save for mental defect...

???

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 1:58am
ROTFL!!!!

Im 3:39 secs in to the 2nd video... I got the giggles! 

Beysus is a child molester apparently, haff mercy Cry

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 2:11am
I never realized how broad Beys neck is

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 2:22am
and LONG!!!

Looking like a damn Brachiosaurus at the inauguration.

Rih has a broad neck too I noticed 

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 2:27am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

and LONG!!!

Looking like a damn Brachiosaurus at the inauguration.

Rih has a broad neck too I noticed 

Yea I always noticed that , because she wears short hair LOL

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:17am
Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

...Or how about ppl who love and defend beyonce like they personally know her, when she gives no fuks about them! lol

THIS!

thread closed

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:52am
*she is not special*

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:55am
I don't know if there is any truth to this or not. 

I don't worry about Jay z, Beyonce and their beliefs, "by their fruits shall you know them". They're not in hiding. Jay Z puts it out there in his lyrics, everything about him shows you who he worships and Beyonce married him.

"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them."―  http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3503.Maya_Angelou" rel="nofollow -

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:56am
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

Originally posted by Oladunni Oladunni wrote:

...Or how about ppl who love and defend beyonce like they personally know her, when she gives no fuks about them! lol

THIS!

thread closed

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:49am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

JayZ said the rumours were false.  However I don't believe him.  The man was walking around with a shirt with the quote "Do as thou wilt".  This quote, if I remember correctly comes from Aleister Crowley.  Crowley was a satanist.  He was into sex magic, gnosticism and other occult things

Didn't JayZ also say that he has never read the Bible?

ETA:  Crowley was also into pedophilia.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:49am
having watched a coupla minutes.   There are alot of symbols all over ya'll money....including the eye. How's about ya'll let me help ya'll out and take those evil notes off ya'lls hands.  Then ya'll can fully live life.

*goes back to vid*

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:56am
@2:35.  know the difference between a pentagram and a pentacle.  that's like saying Christ's Talisman is the same thing as an upside down cross.  

Jay Z says he gets possessed by spirits? so?  So do alot of folks erry sunday at Church.

*back to vid*

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 7:58am
2 thnx for newdiva

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:17am
I haven't even finished watching but I hate that ethnic religions are the devil.  how u gone bring up norse and greek mythology like it's real but don't believe in it any other time.  Any other time those are just stories but now because Bey put some sort of so called twins in her show now the sh*t is real?

I believe in evil and evil spirits but this.....these are the type of people that had me scared I was going to hell because my Sun Sign is a Goat with a fish tail.

smh.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:19am
I have heard of "do what thou wilt".   but i heard it ...."do what thou wilt but harm none".  perhaps i'm wrong tho.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:21am
and let me add that when antybody gets into the zone while dancing.....it's called stank face. We've all had it at one time or another.  Aight i'm done..........for now.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:23am
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Shocked Yooo Im not one for conspiracy theories... Haven't given this illuminati business a lick of interest til now... a lot of the tidbits presented are strangely ironic! Or is it Coincidental? Geek

And I was wondering what was up with all the pyrotechnics and the twin faces during her performance. Her faces were Dead... AND after watching some of her recent interviews Im like that is so STRANGE how she can be so seemingly shy in her day to day and a mad woman on stage.

Like... how can one be so vastly different from one moment to the next Geek save for mental defect...

???

MJ was the same way tho.  just sayin'.  Alot of folks on here have said that they are shy or introverted at home but for work they become outgoing to get the job done.   again....just sayin'.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:45am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I have heard of "do what thou wilt".   but i heard it ...."do what thou wilt but harm none".  perhaps i'm wrong tho.

He meant, do what ever you want without having morals.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I don't know if there is any truth to this or not. 

I don't worry about Jay z, Beyonce and their beliefs, "by their fruits shall you know them". They're not in hiding. Jay Z puts it out there in his lyrics, everything about him shows you who he worships and Beyonce married him.

"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them."―  http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3503.Maya_Angelou" rel="nofollow - - Maya Angelou

Thank you!

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:59am
Oh, this crap again.. People got too much time on the hands.. They are not illuminati.. and that second video is just beyond stupid. Bey wearing dark eyeshadow and she is dancing.. How the hell are you supposed to look? When you do the video in slow motion, then yes she going to have those faces.. Consider it she working for her money, while he sitting around trying to find shyt that ain't there.. If them folks don't go sit they azz down somewhere.. All these other musical acts and they still stuck on Bey and Jay-z.. Meanwhile, Marilyn Mansion, Lady GaGa, and others get to do as they feel and not get this much attention.. These folks need to STHU.. 

Posted By: acaraway
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:55am
The whole illuminati thing is retarded as hell.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

OIC.....so do what u want good or bad?  

So if Bey and Jay do worship the devil.......who are they harming?  If u got folks that follow Bey and Jay like that then.....that's their own failure.  *shrugs*  But as far as who Bey and Jay fuccs with spiritually....I ain't in a position to judge.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 11:47am
quinladeevaa:    #repost from @myfreshopinion :) I enjoyed every second of Beyonce on Oprah’s Next Chapter and her HBO Life Is But A Dream documentary! I love you so much @baddiebey ❤❤❤❤❤❤

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 11:49am
^^is that andreaschoice in your avi?

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

^^is that andreaschoice in your avi?
it was

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 11:59am
lol but doesnt everyone in the industry believe in god?

Ermm

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:05pm

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

OIC.....so do what u want good or bad?  

So if Bey and Jay do worship the devil.......who are they harming?  If u got folks that follow Bey and Jay like that then.....that's their own failure.  *shrugs*  But as far as who Bey and Jay fuccs with spiritually....I ain't in a position to judge.

Yes.  This man actually hated God.  He would purposely do things to go against the teachings of the Bible.  Many celebrities idolize this man.  The Beatles even had him on one of their album covers.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

lol but doesnt everyone in the industry believe in god?

Ermm

Of course they do Dead

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Jazmin89 Jazmin89 wrote:

quinladeevaa:    #repost from @myfreshopinion :) I enjoyed every second of Beyonce on Oprah’s Next Chapter and her HBO Life Is But A Dream documentary! I love you so much @baddiebey ❤❤❤❤❤❤
There are many gods.  http://www.google.com/url?q=http://bible.cc/exodus/20-3.htm&sa=U&ei=GUQyUcdfiqaJAu6ygOAJ&ved=0CBgQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNH0ERcxqaWBwClWuqv8JKYOooZK1g" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:40pm

Originally posted by Jazmin89 Jazmin89 wrote:

There are many gods.  http://www.google.com/url?q=http://bible.cc/exodus/20-3.htm&sa=U&ei=GUQyUcdfiqaJAu6ygOAJ&ved=0CBgQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNH0ERcxqaWBwClWuqv8JKYOooZK1g" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 12:48pm
I don't know her like that, I'm responding to the thread. She may be a faithful believer in God however there are many gods in which she may have been referring too.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 2:28pm

I don't know her like that, I'm responding to the thread. She may be a faithful believer in God however there are many gods in which she may have been referring too.

This

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 3:55pm
I feel like this thread should be a reference point for the "agnostic, atheist" thread Modeless made...Stern Smile

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:14pm

interesting. it seems once accused ..charges can be made to fit. Kinda like the witch trials. you can deny all you want but you're just lying really or mean something else.

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:17pm
Since everyone is illuminati, why don't all of u stop watching tv, listening to the radio, and get off the Internet? I'm tired of hearing illuminati, but no ones talking about what they're going to do about it and how it affects their life personally. I believe all this illuminati bull is a smoke screen to make the masses feel like there's this evil plan in the works, when really, the real "illuminati" is the 1%. By illuminati, I mean people who want ur money and get ur money everyday while we act like sheep chasing a secret organization that uses wack ass celebrities as spokespeople. Live ur lives and focus in love and happiness. Don't focus on sh*t that u can't prove whether or not it exists when we all know who our true enemy is; big greedy corporations and the people who own them. My friend researches illuminati bull when she could be learning science or something more important lol. I'm like, "ok, now what?" And she's like, "just thought I should know ." I'm sorry, people around me keep talking about this and I can't go off on them. I'm just glad they're reading lol.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:23pm
creole......ain't nobody gone stop doing a damn thing.LOL  I tole these people to give me all their money since it got all those illuminati and masonry symbols but they ain't answered me on that one yet.  Alot of those hand gestures folks make in these video's look similiar to Sorority gestures.....but i'm sure that's different tho.LOL

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:26pm
i thought it was said that sororities are cults though? im not sure.

but yeah i hardly ever watch tv anymore...forget the radio, hasnt been great since
the 90s anyways.

Sleepy

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:35pm

creole......ain't nobody gone stop doing a damn thing.LOL  I tole these people to give me all their money since it got all those illuminati and masonry symbols but they ain't answered me on that one yet.  Alot of those hand gestures folks make in these video's look similiar to Sorority gestures.....but i'm sure that's different tho.LOL

I'm tired of the illuminati convo! I thought this thread would b like, "oh this is stupid." Which some people did say, but really? I could care less about who worships what. That's not affecting me. For people who have God in their heart, and people who are atheist, why entertain this negative energy? Especially when it's real sh*t going on in the world. I don't know, I guess saying u don't worship and care about celebs, then turning around and feeding into small ridiculous details that they probably did on purpose for attention is beyond me. Pretending to worship the devil gets celebs more press than openly worshipping God nowadays. Wear a horned hat...people talk. Make a movie and go ham at the end talking about how much u love God...crickets.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:40pm
I don't know for sure that sororities are cults but they do deal with alot of symbology and rituals.  But .....i'm sure anybody that is a Soror ain't accusing Bey of anything.

*throws up a hand gesture*  skuureeeeeet!  or whatever it is that the Soror's scream.LOL

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:46pm
I think these Illuminati vids are great tools to keep niccas from focusing on whats more important.

You can know all the symbolism, hand gestures and mysteries of the elite, but if you don't know who the fucc you are, who's your enemy and how to open your spiritual eye, then you're a waste of space.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I'm tired of the illuminati convo! I thought this thread would b like, "oh this is stupid." Which some people did say, but really? I could care less about who worships what. That's not affecting me. For people who have God in their heart, and people who are atheist, why entertain this negative energy? Especially when it's real sh*t going on in the world. I don't know, I guess saying u don't worship and care about celebs, then turning around and feeding into small ridiculous details that they probably did on purpose for attention is beyond me. Pretending to worship the devil gets celebs more press than openly worshipping God nowadays. Wear a horned hat...people talk. Make a movie and go ham at the end talking about how much u love God...crickets.

That's what I find funny. I don't hear stories of Bey and Jay killin' folks, molestin' folks or eatin' folks for dinner....but I do hear it for Jesus followers.  I don't even care if they worship a so called satan.  Apparently their faith is working for them. *shrugs*

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

I think these Illuminati vids are great tools to keep niccas from focusing on whats more important.

You can know all the symbolism, hand gestures and mysteries of the elite, but if you don't know who the fucc you are, who's your enemy and how to open your spiritual eye, then you're a waste of space.

True..

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 4:57pm
these illumati vids are a comfort to some.  A comfort in a world that is unfair and unjust.  Folks need someone/something to blame.  If u have too much fame and money u are an easy target for folks to say you got what u have because you are evil.....not because u are blessed.  Well blessed by the "right" God anyways.

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 5:08pm

Biased-ass heaux

Imma 1-star your life
I love you!CryCryCry

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 6:12pm

"But when talk turned to Beyoncé's mother's prayers and those of her grandmother, she got emotional and cried.

"I don't know why I'm so fortune and so blessed," she said. "I know my mom always told me that my grandmother was in the church lighting candles for her and I am a result of my grandmother's prayers and my mother prays for me all the time and I pray for my mother all the time."

The superstar went on to describe -- in between beautiful takes of soul-bearing and sinister tail shaking -- how the Lord's presence felt to her.

"Like right now I'm hot -- it's a tingling. It's love. I feel it when I look at my child, I feel it when I look at my husband. It's God," she said.

"Everything is there for a reason and when you really pay attention it's so clear what the next step is. As we grow, the dots get connected and we eventually become what we're supposed to be."

Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:17pm
she thanked god alot in her documentary. I think she is a christian she believes in biblical feminity/ masculinity read the lyrics in Upgrade U.

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 8:57pm
Beyonce is a crazy rich, successful black woman

She's married to the love of her life w/ a beautiful baby

She does things on the regular that many of us dream of

She works hard, is beautiful, talented, and will be considered a legend..

THIS BISH IS THE DEVIL, BURN HER! RID THE WORLD OF HER SATAN WORSHIPING WAYS!!
Angry

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:07pm

THIS BISH IS THE DEVIL, BURN HER! RID THE WORLD OF HER SATAN WORSHIPING WAYS!!
Angry

LOL

Date Posted: Mar 02 2013 at 9:21pm

THIS BISH IS THE DEVIL, BURN HER! RID THE WORLD OF HER SATAN WORSHIPING WAYS!! Angry

I giggledLOL

Print Page | Close Window