Print Page | Close Window

That awkward moment when Racism saves you

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=355207
Printed Date: Dec 16 2018 at 2:26pm

Topic: That awkward moment when Racism saves you
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Subject: That awkward moment when Racism saves you
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:39pm
Confused

New E-Mails Show ‘Cannibal Cop’ Didn’t Want To Eat Black Women, But Co-Conspirator Loved Eating Them

http://newsone.com/date/2013/02/27/" rel="nofollow -

“Cannibal cop” Gilberto Valle (pictured) is on trial for a creepy plot to capture, rape, and eat women, but apparently, he wasn’t fond of feasting on Black women, according to communications shared with one co-conspirator, http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/prosecutor-cannibal-planned-eat-wife-college-friends-queens-teen-article-1.1274314" rel="nofollow - according to the N.Y. Daily News .

RELATED: http://newsone.com/2085805/cannibal-cop-gilberto-valle-pleads-not-guilty/" rel="nofollow - Cannibal Cop Pleads Not Guilty Of Alleged Plot To Cook, Eat And Rape Women

In one http://www.scribd.com/doc/127555752/Cannibal-Cop-Court-exhibit-412-details-Gilberto-Valle-s-plans" rel="nofollow - collection of e-mails from last August, a friend named “Moody Blues” asks Valle:

Say, if I got a Black girl here, would you still be interested in trying her? (I’ve one in mind who is about to start her Nurse’s training)”

Valle responds:

No, I don’t think so, sorry.

Moody Blues e-mails back:

Even cooked?

Valle says back:

Eh, Black girls do nothing for me whatsoever.

Clearly disappointed, Moody Blues writes:

Fair enough but the meat is very VERY good.

Want to Keep Up With NewsOne.com? LIKE Us On Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/newsoneofficial" rel="nofollow -

Replies:
Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:40pm
We'll take it!  The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

ETA:That's why White folks are so bitter.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:41pm
But how does one go about finding out his friend has this interest in common with him?

Posted By: natalie2u
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:43pm
Jesus take the wheelDead

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:44pm
This is just...disgusting!!Dead da fuk???

Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:44pm
Right!?!?!

Freaking scary AF that they're just random ass people out there that enjoy eating other Human flesh... and like to bond over it! ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

But how does one go about finding out his friend has this interest in common with him?

Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:46pm
Sad the police are doing this. This is why some folks be disappearing without a trace. It takes a special mind to work in law enforcement and its not always the good special. God help us all.

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:48pm
rotfl@ashbash

this is gross, ans cops need to investigate blk women that have gone missing in/around that area that guy is in recently...

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:50pm
Okay but why would you communicate that through an email of all media?

Posted By: Katrenia
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:51pm
Cannibals??? Danm, I thought only Jeffrey Dahmer had a thing for dark meat.

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:51pm
They are soooo dumb.

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

We'll take it!  The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice.

ETA:That's why White folks are so bitter.

Stern Smile

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 9:54pm
I cant Dead

Posted By: HunnyB
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 10:03pm
Wow....and he pleads not guilty....
What the hell else could this be related to??? eatin the box??

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 10:23pm
Confused

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 10:25pm
The OP made me think about this dumb bish:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/cannibal_cop_pal_denied_bail_yOaWbLQGotE7dLNjzfxzFM" rel="nofollow - Wife defends 'cannibal cop' co-consiprator's 'dark' fantasies; denies charges against husband

He may have a taste for bondage and erotic asphyxiation -- but not human flesh.

The wife of the New Jersey man accused of conspiring with NYPD "cannibal cop" Gilberto Valle defended her kinky hubby after he was ordered held without bail this afternoon.

Bolice Van Hise, 22, said she's known for years that her husband, Michael, was into "dark" sexual fetishes and spent hours chatting online and surfing a Web site devoted to his deviant desires.Sleepy

The young mother of three also admitted that she occasionally let him to tie her up and choke her during their bedroom sessions, insisting that he always respected her limits and never went too far.

"It's disturbing, but you've got to accept your partner's flaws in a marriage," she said in a Manhattan federal court lobby.

"I'm not perfect. He's not perfect."

Bolice denied the charges against her husband, 22, including new allegations that he admitted after his Friday arrest that he feels sexual urges toward young children and schemed to kidnap and rape a 7-year-old niece.

"He's never caught (an erection) while she's sitting in his lap," she noted.

Bolice also accused the feds of arresting her auto-mechanic husband in a "set-up" to keep him from testifying that his email correspondence with Valle, 28, was just dirty talk.

"They're making him into a monster that he's not," she said.

"He's not the way they're trying to make him."

Valle, a six-year NYPD veteran, is accused of scheming online to kidnap, rape, torture, cook and eat women he allegedly targeted using a restricted law-enforcement database.

Magistrate Judge Henry Pitman rejected a defense plan to release Van Hise to house arrest on $200,000 bond, saying "there are no conditions that can reasonably assure the safety of the community."

Pitman called the facts alleged by the feds "particularly disturbing," and said an allegation that Van Hise "participated in surveillance of one of the intended victims is suggesting this was going beyond the realm of pure fantasy."

"This is abhorrent conduct -- disturbing, dark conduct," he said.

Van Hise's court-appointed lawyer, Alice Fontier, said she would appeal Pitman's ruling.

Van Hise is due back in court on Feb. 4.

Valle's trial is set to start Jan. 22.

bruce.golding@nypost.com

Michael Van Hise

Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 10:26pm
ugh im sick to my stomach now

Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 10:30pm

Bolice denied the charges against her husband, 22, including new allegations that he admitted after his Friday arrest that he feels sexual urges toward young children and schemed to kidnap and rape a 7-year-old niece.

i cant stop reading that....omgosh...

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Feb 27 2013 at 11:18pm
....that bitch is clueless. 

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 12:30am
He is utterly disgusting. I'm sick to my stomach.
His wife is delusional.

*edited for comment in bad taste*

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 12:34am
Ey don't put this sh*t on Jesus.

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I wasn't trying to put it on him but I see how its offensive. I'm sorry!

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 1:14am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

The OP made me think about this dumb bish:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/cannibal_cop_pal_denied_bail_yOaWbLQGotE7dLNjzfxzFM" rel="nofollow - Wife defends 'cannibal cop' co-consiprator's 'dark' fantasies; denies charges against husband

He may have a taste for bondage and erotic asphyxiation -- but not human flesh.

The wife of the New Jersey man accused of conspiring with NYPD "cannibal cop" Gilberto Valle defended her kinky hubby after he was ordered held without bail this afternoon.

Bolice Van Hise, 22, said she's known for years that her husband, Michael, was into "dark" sexual fetishes and spent hours chatting online and surfing a Web site devoted to his deviant desires.Sleepy

The young mother of three also admitted that she occasionally let him to tie her up and choke her during their bedroom sessions, insisting that he always respected her limits and never went too far.

"It's disturbing, but you've got to accept your partner's flaws in a marriage," she said in a Manhattan federal court lobby.

"I'm not perfect. He's not perfect."

"He's never caught (an erection) while she's sitting in his lap," she noted.

Bolice also accused the feds of arresting her auto-mechanic husband in a "set-up" to keep him from testifying that his email correspondence with Valle, 28, was just dirty talk.

"They're making him into a monster that he's not," she said.

"He's not the way they're trying to make him."

Valle, a six-year NYPD veteran, is accused of scheming online to kidnap, rape, torture, cook and eat women he allegedly targeted using a restricted law-enforcement database.

Magistrate Judge Henry Pitman rejected a defense plan to release Van Hise to house arrest on $200,000 bond, saying "there are no conditions that can reasonably assure the safety of the community."

Pitman called the facts alleged by the feds "particularly disturbing," and said an allegation that Van Hise "participated in surveillance of one of the intended victims is suggesting this was going beyond the realm of pure fantasy."

"This is abhorrent conduct -- disturbing, dark conduct," he said.

Van Hise's court-appointed lawyer, Alice Fontier, said she would appeal Pitman's ruling.

Van Hise is due back in court on Feb. 4.

Valle's trial is set to start Jan. 22.

bruce.golding@nypost.com

Michael Van Hise

wooo love is blind... this b and that weave needs to be set ablaze. Her delusional self is gonna get herself or those kids in a lot of trouble

Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 2:17am
Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I wasn't trying to put it on him but I see how its offensive. I'm sorry!
lol

Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:13am
That poor student nurse going about her business. That is scary

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:21am
Now those are the individuals that would have an accident repeatly before we ever mad it to a trial...Gun slipped and went off...I'd gladly take time off...

Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 4:30am
i get it, i mean sometimes you eat pusssy that tastes so good you just wanna swallow it, but dang.. this si a lil bit more than extreme..

they say when animals get a taste for human flesh put them down, why dont we do the same for humans?

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 5:42am
They couldn't just find some vorarephili chat room and limit it to that? All three of those people and I feel sorry for the cops wife. To uncover something so sick about the person you love and share you life with.. smh

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 7:24am

I have a friend who told me he'd eat a human...I change the subject every time he brings it up.

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 7:34am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I have a friend who told me he'd eat a human...I change the subject every time he brings it up.

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:20am
Stern Smile

Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:23am

Confused

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:26am

^^^

ETA: the above gif

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Confused

My Bad...

Ice..

did not input the right gif... Confused

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Feb 28 2013 at 2:01pm
Musta met on craigslist...

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 4:01pm

'Cannibal cop' freed after conviction overturned

340 CONNECT https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=http%3A//usat.ly/1lOsU2c&text=Cannibal%20cop%20freed%20after%20conviction%20overturned&via=usatoday" rel="nofollow - - 82 - TWEET http://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?url=http%3A//usat.ly/1lOsU2c&mini=true" rel="nofollow - - - LINKEDIN 43 COMMENTEMAILMORE

A day after a federal judge overturned his kidnapping conspiracy conviction, New York's notorious "cannibal cop" walked out of jail Tuesday after posting bond.

A jury had convicted former New York police officer Gilberto Valle last year on charges of plotting to kidnap, kill and eat his estranged wife and other women. But U.S. District Court Judge Paul Gardephe on Monday overturned the conviction on the most serious charge, citing a lack of evidence and calling the gruesome plans "fantasy role-play."Ermm

Gardephe let stand Valle's conviction on illegally using a police database. The maximum sentence for that crime is a year in prison; the conspiracy charge could have meant life in prison.

Stunned prosecutors said they would appeal.

"I want to take the opportunity to apologize to everyone who's been hurt, shocked and offended by my infantile actions," a smiling Valle, accompanied by his family and attorneys, told reporters after leaving Manhattan federal court.

Though he was freed on $100,000 bond, Valle, 40, will serve home detention at his mother's house in Queens. He will also be monitored electronically and undergo psychological treatment.

Vale "is guilty of nothing more than very unconventional thoughts," said Julia Gatto, one of his attorneys. We don't put people in jail for their thoughts. We are not the thought police."Ermm

Valle had been jailed for more than 18 months. The six-year New York Police Department veteran was arrested in 2012 and fired after his conviction.

Prosecutors had argued Valle looked up potential targets on a restricted law enforcement database.

Though Gardephe acknowledged that Valle's "depraved, misogynistic sexual fantasies about his wife, former college classmates and acquaintances undoubtedly reflected a mind diseased," he was unconvinced that Valle intended to follow through.

"It is more likely than not the case that all of Valle's Internet communications about the kidnapping are fantasy role-play," he wrote in a 120-page opinion.

Valle's estranged wife, Kathleen Mangan-Valle, testified at Valle's trial in February 2013 that the couple were newlyweds with a young child when she found online chats and other evidence on his computer showing he had discussed killing her and abducting, torturing and eating other women.

"I was going to be tied up by my feet and my throat slit, and they would have fun watching the blood gush out of me because I was young," Kathleen Mangan-Valle, who was 27 at the time, told a Manhattan jury.

Mangan-Valle also read about plans to put one friend in a suitcase, wheel her out of her building and murder her. Two other women were "going to be raped in front of each other to heighten their fears," while another was going to be roasted alive over an open fire, she said.

"The suffering was for his enjoyment, and he wanted to make it last as long as possible," she told the jury.

Gatto had argued that Valle always had been aroused by "unusual things," including the thought of a woman boiled down on a platter with an apple in her mouth. He found a home at a fetish website with 38,000 registered members, where regulars discuss "suffocating women, cooking and eating them," she said. But it was all fantasy, his lawyer said.Ermm

Contributing: Associated Press

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 3:56am
^^^^^dearsweetholyjesus^^^^^^^^^ seriously???? and when he seriously does carry out his fantasy I do hope that Judge chokes on his words...

Posted By: indiecat
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 6:10am
anybody mad that he won't eat you?

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 7:59am
Lady=dumb

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 8:06am
Originally posted by indiecat indiecat wrote:

anybody mad that he won't eat you?

That was funny

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 12:33pm
But he had said that he already tried the meat. Huh? I'm scared that he's free

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 1:28pm
When it comes to serial killer racism usually saves black women.....serial killer love white blonde women.....

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 4:44pm

Print Page | Close Window