Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=354542
Printed Date: Dec 13 2017 at 7:37pm

Topic: For People Searching High and Low for real Russian
Posted By: *WeaveStar*
Subject: For People Searching High and Low for real Russian
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:53am

Supposedly this vendor is legit selling Russian and Peruvian hair.

http://www.hawaiianhairextensions.com/russian-hair-gallery.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.hawaiianhairextensions.com/russian-hair-gallery.html

http://www.peruviangoldenhair.com/true-peruvian-hair.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.peruviangoldenhair.com/true-peruvian-hair.html

While all this time I thought it was some mythical legend like the Unicorn...that Posh Spice and CV's created to make the hair seem special, exclusive while being elusive.  I'm still chuckling about that Yummy Extensions exposed thread.  So I guess it does exist after-all...  I'm not 100% convinced but for those who keeping saying Russian hair is the end all be all and ending up with processed Chinese hair maybe this may help.

Replies:
Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 11:37am
I was unable to see the Price list per ounce ?

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 4:44pm
Russian hair called hawaiian extensionsStern Smile..Trueeeeeee!

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 5:27pm
They have been around for years--that Hawaiian extensions site.  They cater to white people, but they get their hair from India and China, the same as everyone else.  We know Hawaiians are NOT cutting their hair for anything.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Russian hair called hawaiian extensionsStern Smile..Trueeeeeee!
LOLStern Smile

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

They have been around for years--that Hawaiian extensions site.  They cater to white people, but they get their hair from India and China, the same as everyone else.  We know Hawaiians are NOT cutting their hair for anything.

they have been around for years

they live in hawaii ............... the site does not mean the hair they sell is..........   didnt you even read it instead of saying such a thing ??

sorry but the russian hair in the photos on that site doesnt loook like chinese hair 

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 1:52pm
Yeah she has been around for about a decade I think. She does live in Hawaii hence the company's name.
I think she still makes the handtied wefts herself and I believe she is one of the few AV's who actually sells authentic Russian not Asian/Eurasian "Russian" hair.

Posted By: Appplecidder
Date Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:39pm
has anyone purchased hair from them if so how much was it

Date Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

they have been around for years

they live in hawaii ............... the site does not mean the hair they sell is..........   didnt you even read it instead of saying such a thing ??

sorry but the russian hair in the photos on that site doesnt loook like chinese hair 

I am well aware she lives in Hawaii. I just never believed she was selling real Hawaiian hair. I also don't believe she is selling authentic Russian hair. That would be like me saying I am selling real Japanese hair because I live in Japan.

Yes, I have visited the site, I am well aware of what the hair looks like. That's why I said it's either INDIAN or Chinese.

Posted By: cherrybombrose
Date Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:12pm
How many russian women are going around selling their hair? She would have to be able to keep up with the high demand

Date Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 9:48pm
I think the number is higher than women in Malaysia, for example, selling their hair.  My problem is that I am skeptical of anyone who says they are selling authentic Russian hair (or other exotic origins) because 90% of those who claim their hair is authentic are lying about it, so it makes it hard for me to believe the 10% who may be telling the truth.

Posted By: ImportedFromFrance
Date Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 11:30pm
lol , why cant we just get a simple vendor selling authentic hair, its always a catch. BHM finds all the negative side effects. LOL

Posted By: DOLLHOUSESTYLIN
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:12pm
There's is no real Russian hair vendor.

Print Page | Close Window