Print Page | Close Window

ex-Los Angeles police shooting police

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=354399
Printed Date: Oct 20 2017 at 1:33pm

Topic: ex-Los Angeles police shooting police
Posted By: Katrenia
Subject: ex-Los Angeles police shooting police
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:32pm
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/alerts-about-ex-lapd-officer-spread-to-all-of-california-nevada.html" rel="nofollow - http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/alerts-about-ex-lapd-officer-spread-to-all-of-california-nevada.html

Cali/Nevada Brothers be careful today, the police are frightened and there has already been a "mistaken identity" officer involved shooting.

Replies:
Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:49pm
surprised this story hasn't had any replies. i lowkey hope this brotha doesn't get caught.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:54pm
i DID NOT expect him to be black Confused

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:58pm
This guy is a menace. I hope he gets caught before more lives are lost...these ppl do have families to support and don't deserve to die for apprehending a murderer.

Check out his manifesto on tmz...he comes off as well rounded and not stupid based on the celebs he idolizes.

Posted By: onesoulsistah
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:02pm
He needs to be caught asap. I work in law enforcement, shook is an understatement. Our motorcycle officers were taken off their bikes and can now only ride around in patrol cars due to this nut

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:05pm
I read his journal.
It seems like he's fed up with racism.
Wow.
This is crazy.

& those poor Asian ladies who were shot because the police thought they were dorner
Smh.

Dude is probably in Mexico tho.

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:05pm
I hope he gets caught.

He had a 20 page manifesto

Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:13pm
Yes, I agree he should be apprehended ASAP but I seriously doubt he'll be arrested, he'll die.
I really want to know what pushed him to this point. He said he wants his name cleared and also indicated that he wants the truth told so I'm curious because not many brothas have taken this course of action.

I don't condone his actions;he went after and killed a family member of his enemy.

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:17pm
this is SHOCKING but i give this man props. he is TIRED of the LAPD and he wants them to admit to their shortcomings...sad that innocent people have to die, but you can't go around messing with people's livelihood and not expect them to retaliate. 

-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.

Posted By: iSMILE13
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:22pm
He want to off everyone that had a part in him getting fired?

It sucks that this is the avenue he decided to take

-------------
Be humble or get him humbled

Ignore typos...autocorrect won't let me be great

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:42pm
http://laist.com/2013/02/07/christopher_dorners_manifesto_in_fu.php" rel="nofollow - manifesto

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBR_NJxW1M&list" rel="nofollow - ☼

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:49pm
he ratted out them corrupt crackas and they fired him ? 

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:56pm
He'll die before he lets them arrest him.

It's always interesting to me how quickly and easily they can mobilize and find money when an officer is killed. I guess murder is only important when it's a cop.

-------------
"Men are f*ckers until proven otherwise with a certificate from three separate independent witnesses, two goddesses and your deepest gut feeling."

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:59pm
Dang...he went in on the LAPD in his manifesto. I'm glad he got the truth out before they kill him.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:07pm
theres a part of me like

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBR_NJxW1M&list" rel="nofollow - ☼

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:24pm
No words to express how people are going crazy. You never know who you are standing next too. I think he commited sucide hours ago . God help the people left behind that love all of the decease . SMHCry

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:27pm
I just saw this he done went off.. 

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

http://laist.com/2013/02/07/christopher_dorners_manifesto_in_fu.php" rel="nofollow - manifesto

thanks for this link.  i hadn't read the whole thing until now(skimmed actually)...

he's an intelligent man out for the greater good but man...this is not good...they're just going to paint him as a paranoid lunatic now.

Posted By: sweetkris
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:34pm
I need him to get out of San Diego and go back up to Los Angeles! My babies school is on lockdown...

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:44pm
I wonder will they paint him as a murderous thug

or

as a misunderstood kind super genius who was an awesome guy until he went on his killing spree like some folk?Geek

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

or

as a misunderstood kind super genius who was an awesome guy until he went on his killing spree like some folk?Geek

the LAPD is great at spinning stories so definitely number 1.  plus, he's black...black people don't have rhyme or reason behind what they do and they don't suffer mental illness...they're just thugs.Sleepy

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:49pm
Jesus, take the wheel. Unhappy

Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

or

the LAPD is great at spinning stories so definitely number 1.  plus, he's black...black people don't have rhyme or reason behind what they do and they don't suffer mental illness...they're just thugs.Sleepy
Ouch

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

this is SHOCKING but i give this man props. he is TIRED of the LAPD and he wants them to admit to their shortcomings...sad that innocent people have to die, but you can't go around messing with people's livelihood and not expect them to retaliate. 

but he is going around and killing coloredsConfused.. He killed an educated black man and his Asian fiance.. they were good people who helped children . This negro needs to die, I could care less that he is black.. we are much more civilaized than this, leave the craziness to white men.

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:55pm
did anybody else read his manifesto? 

-------------
God bless

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by csungrl09 csungrl09 wrote:

but he is going around and killing coloredsConfused.. He killed an educated black man and his Asian fiance.. they were good people who helped children . This negro needs to die, I could care less that he is black.. we are much more civilaized than this, leave the craziness to white men.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:57pm
Outside agencies and individual officers on patrol. If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don't be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it.

^^^He is arrogant.

-----, assistant principal, Cypress HS. Remember when you lied to my mother and the police officer in your office about stating that you never stated to me in a private conversation that you know the theft suspect (-----) stole my watch. Let me refresh your memory. A physical education teachers assistant, a student, stole the list of combination codes to peoples lockers, from the P.E. teacher. That student then opened many of those lockers and stole students personal property. My watch was taken in that multi theft an I reported it to you. A week later you discovered that the theft suspect was -----, a student. You stated to me in private that you know for a fact he stole my property. When I attempted to retrieve my property from the suspect. Campus security was called and you lied and stated that you never stated to me that you "know he stole my watch". You sat there and lied to their faces right in front of me. You said it with such a deliberate, stern face. I never forgot that and was not surprised when 13 years later I was lied on again in the BOR by -----. maybe you can confess to your family at the very least in the private of your own home. After that, contact my mother and apologize for lying to her in 1996.

^^^ I feel where he is coming from with this but people lie and that's just the way it is.
He isn't the first and won't be the last.

He is bold and arrogant addressing celebs and politicians and giving them advice in his manifesto/suicide note. I guess this is gonna be the new thing now huh?

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

did anybody else read his manifesto? 

I read a hefty amount until I scrolled down and realized how long it actually was which pissed me off. Then I read his shout outs.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:32pm
^I believe he sent a DVD to CNN actually.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:44am
This is the first I've heard of this

-------------

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:48am
I just read part of his manifesto this ish is crazy...
the policed were shooting willy nilly into any car that matched the description of his. putting people in the hospital.
craziness.

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:56am
that nicca serious

he will not be taken alive

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:01am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Outside agencies and individual officers on patrol. If you recognize my
vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It
behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information
purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify
other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the
medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think
before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will
receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the
fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with
other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your
significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to
fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your
children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don't
be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it.

^^^He is arrogant.

-----, assistant principal, Cypress HS. Remember when you lied to my
mother and the police officer in your office about stating that you
never stated to me in a private conversation that you know the theft
suspect (-----) stole my watch. Let me refresh your memory. A physical
education teachers assistant, a student, stole the list of combination
codes to peoples lockers, from the P.E. teacher. That student then
opened many of those lockers and stole students personal property. My
watch was taken in that multi theft an I reported it to you. A week
later you discovered that the theft suspect was -----, a student. You
stated to me in private that you know for a fact he stole my property.
When I attempted to retrieve my property from the suspect. Campus
security was called and you lied and stated that you never stated to me
that you "know he stole my watch". You sat there and lied to their faces
right in front of me. You said it with such a deliberate, stern face. I
never forgot that and was not surprised when 13 years later I was lied
on again in the BOR by -----. maybe you can confess to your family at
the very least in the private of your own home. After that, contact my
mother and apologize for lying to her in 1996.

^^^ I feel where he is coming from with this but people lie and that's just the way it is.
He isn't the first and won't be the last.

He is bold and arrogant addressing celebs and politicians and giving them advice in his manifesto/suicide note. I guess this is gonna be the new thing now huh?

i wouldnt call him arrogant in the first part of yoru post, just realistic

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 5:47am
Nevermind read the manifesto

In 8/07 I reported an officer (Ofcr. -----/ now a Sergeant), for kicking a suspect (excessive force) during a Use of Force while I was assigned as a patrol officer at LAPD’s Harbor Division. While cuffing the suspect, (-----), -----kicked the suspect twice in the chest and once in the face. The kick to the face left a visible injury on the left cheek below the eye. Unfortunately after reporting it to supervisors and investigated by PSB (internal affairs investigator Det. -----), nothing was done. I had broken their supposed “Blue Line”. Unfortunately, It’s not JUST US, it’s JUSTICE!!! In fact, 10 months later on 6/25/08, after already successfully completing probation, acquiring a basic Post Certificate, and Intermediate Post Certificate, I was relieved of duty by the LAPD while assigned to patrol at Southwest division. It is clear as day that the department retaliated toward me for reporting -----

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:36am
well he's good at what he does, he has LAPD scared of him.. b/c his training is serious.. 

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 9:57am
I don't think he is going about this the right way

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:25am
I read the entire thing, I wish him the best

Anonymous, you are hated, vilified, and considered an enemy to the state. I personally view you as a culture and a necessity that brings truth to a cloaked world. Forge ahead!

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:29am
I don't want him to die but this is wrong.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

me too

he shouldn't have killed that lady and her fiance

i wonder why he didnt write a book or something idk

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:38am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

me too

Because the masses wouldn't read it.

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:00am
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

me too

Because the masses wouldn't read it.
true. true.

i wonder where he is tho

-------------
― Malcolm X

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:24am
Man that shh was honestly to damn long ..... I did a quick scroll after reading a good bit of it and saw Ellen,Tebow and Charlie Sheen and was like Fuc this.....

I understand his anger and frustration and why his actions seem reasonable to him. However, I can't co-sign a person going around murdering folks because they feel its the right then to do.

This does make for a good movie tho.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:05pm
dont condone it, but i understand it

this is the lapd.. off with their heads

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

I don't condone it either
but do I hope they catch him? hell naw
LOL

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:31pm
http://iamkoream.com/two-elderly-asian-women-shot-by-police-looking-for-ex-cop-fugitive/" rel="nofollow"> Two Elderly Asian Women Shot By LA Police Looking For Ex-Cop Fugitive     A pair of elderly Asian women delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday morning were wounded by police, who were on high alert for a fuguitive ex-LAPD officer, according to news reports.
Two Elderly Asian Women Shot By LA Police Looking For Ex-Cop Fugitive

A pair of elderly Asian women delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday morning were wounded by police, who were on high alert for a fuguitive ex-LAPD officer, according to news reports.

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:32pm
The police seem to be way more dangerous than him.

-------------

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:34pm
He left his damn car in big bear. I'm in the area. That dude can be anywhere in San Bernardino count right now. But this weather, I doubt he's alive unless he had a get away car stashed

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by el_bandido el_bandido wrote:

http://iamkoream.com/two-elderly-asian-women-shot-by-police-looking-for-ex-cop-fugitive/" rel="nofollow"> Two Elderly Asian Women Shot By LA Police Looking For Ex-Cop Fugitive     A pair of elderly Asian women delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday morning were wounded by police, who were on high alert for a fuguitive ex-LAPD officer, according to news reports.

A pair of elderly Asian women delivering newspapers in Torrance, Calif., early Thursday morning were wounded by police, who were on high alert for a fuguitive ex-LAPD officer, according to news reports.

ching-ching, they are about to be rolling in dough
Sue, sue and sue some more Sleepy

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:40pm
^^ that was soo stupid. They are out there shooting all willie nilly

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:46pm

i wouldn't be surprised if he's somewhere in mexico right now. shame on those cops for that reckless shooting. thank god they didn't kill anybody, they lit that truck up.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:48pm
Poor old women
They probably traumatized as hell

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

^^ that was soo stupid. They are out there shooting all willie nilly
exatcly what he was talking about

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:55pm

LOL

hehehehe!

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:03pm
I hope yall understand me, this is my opinion; I think he should die.
This is a proud black man who I believe was treated unjustly AS AN OFFICER OF THE LAW, imagine the abuses he would suffer as a cop killing prisoner in LA .Cry They taught this man to stand for his beliefs then destroy his career for doing so??
Yes, he has gone off the deeeep end and I can't condone his actions but I understand the frustration. Now eyes are on the racist LAPD. Listen to the song called bang, bang, bang by Tracy Chapman, reminds me of this situation.

Remember the words of

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Dhhg6LxyTnY8&sa=U&ei=A1gVUZ6dJ4iviAKznoGABQ&ved=0CCAQtwIwAg&usg=AFQjCNHN24a8JcjoKqRgkn6GQZUH-LYc7w" rel="nofollow - MALCOLM X:BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:04pm
What is the right way though? He's not crazy, just fed up. He's the 2013 Assata Shakur, I hope he makes it to Cuba.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

theres a part of me like

this.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:13pm
If he hasn't left the city already for  bit he'll be back... he ain't done until people start fessing up. Kinda shocked they haven't held a press conference yet to do so after him stating the extend he'll go through to clear his name.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:16pm
I wouldn't be surprised if a movie was made about this Chris Dorner.
Just like the John Q story. Too many people have conflicted feeling about him.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

If he hasn't left the city already for  bit he'll be back... he ain't done until people start fessing up. Kinda shocked they haven't held a press conference yet to do so after him stating the extend he'll go through to clear his name.
i was thinking this as well. LAPD needs to treat this like a hostage situation and start capitulating to some of his demands. those cases he mentioned should be investigated on a federal level and taken serious. innocent lives aren't worth covering up corruption.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:22pm

i was thinking this as well. LAPD needs to treat this like a hostage situation and start capitulating to some of his demands. those cases he mentioned should be investigated on a federal level and taken serious. innocent lives aren't worth covering up corruption.

My parents and I were saying this.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:24pm

They have aired the interview with the man who Dorden reported as being kicked in the face so yes, the case is being reviewed.
The man WAS believable.

Posted By: aurora_sky
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:29pm
I think he is going to kill himself or expecting to be killed.SMH

From his manifesto:

Hillary Clinton. You'll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He's (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You're America's no sh*t taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed.

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you're a vile and inhumane piece of sh*t. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:39pm

those innocent lives will be considered a sacrifice.  alot of cases might have to be re-opened if they have to investigate these corrupt officers.  Any arrest that they were apart of.....

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 3:13pm

LOL

hehehehe!
I know wasn't the only one who was lowkey thinking this...

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:01pm
Apparently he has vanished

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:12pm

So they see blue trucks and start shooting???? Is that protocol? Someone needs to lose their job for this.

S/n I wonder why they gave the ladies' race? Why is that important?

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

those innocent lives will be considered a sacrifice.  alot of cases might have to be re-opened if they have to investigate these corrupt officers.  Any arrest that they were apart of.....

Y'all have high hopes. I don't think they'll be investigating shyt. He'll go down in history like the rest of these wack jobs who thought they had grievances.

-------------

Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:34pm
They are trying to kill him because they have much to hide

-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

They are trying to kill him because they have much to hide
exactly

-------------

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:03pm
TBH I got no problem with him killing. It is who he is killing I have a problem with, he can go around and play shoot em up with those crooked cops.. But since he said he is going to kill people's children to make their parents hurt.. I'm not down with that cause. And they should also be searching the skies and the seas for these imbeciles shooting at those old women. What do they have to say for themselves. They should be executed for that. Imagine me hearing that my grandmother was shot by some idiot cops.Angry I would be right there in the passenger seat of Chris Doners car.

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Posted By: Brownsugar1
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:09pm
[QUOTE=aurora_sky]I think he is going to kill himself or expecting to be killed.SMH

From his manifesto:

Hillary Clinton. You'll make one hell of a president in 2016. Much like your husband, Bill, you will be one of the greatest. Look at Castro in San Antonio as a running mate or possible secretary of state. He's (good people) and I have faith and confidence in him. Look after Bill. He was always my favorite President. Chelsea grew up to be one hell of an attractive woman. No disrespect to her husband.

Gov. Chris Christie. What can I say? You're the only person I would like to see in the White House in 2016 other than Hillary. You're America's no sh*t taking uncle. Do one thing for your wife, kids, and supporters. Start walking at night and eat a little less, not a lot less, just a little. We want to see you around for a long time. Your leadership is greatly needed.

Wayne LaPierre, President of the NRA, you're a vile and inhumane piece of sh*t. You never even showed 30 seconds of empathy for the children, teachers, and families of Sandy Hook. You deflected any type of blame/responsibility and directed it toward the influence of movies and the media. You are a failure of a human being. May all of your immediate and distant family die horrific deaths in front of you.[/QUOTE] Pinch

-------------

When there is no enemy within,
the enemies outside cannot hurt you.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:30pm

By the look of that picture, the police are on that shoot (and kill) first ask questions maybe later.Ermm

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Y'all have high hopes. I don't think they'll be investigating shyt. He'll go down in history like the rest of these wack jobs who thought they had grievances.

I agree. In the paper today where I live, the article was already saying that he was fired for making "false allegations". Not a word about his grievances. But I don't support him killing civilians, though.
SMH at these imbeciles shooting up elderly women. What's their excuse on that one? The glare of the sun made them look like a big black man in a blue truck??? I hope they sue the hell out of the LAPD

-------------
Blackness Is At Stake

Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:41pm
He is killing or shooting at innocent people. I can't believe yall are supporting him. 

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Merin Merin wrote:

He is killing or shooting at innocent people. I can't believe yall are supporting him. 

I looked up the definition of support. I don't support him.

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:55pm
I really want to comment but not understanding the story. I can read all that, it's too long. All I read on the train home was he liked Michelle Obama's fringe. 

They need to get 'back up, back up' security guy from the mall to catch him. 

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:23pm
Cant say I agree or support him.... but I understand

-------------
Out of many, one people.....
Happy 50th JAMAICA!

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:27pm
^Right.

I think I'm going to wait until I have all of the facts before I make a decision one way or the other.Stern Smile

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:33pm
I feel the Cops are looking for a Dead man . Why did he kill his girlfriend ?

-------------

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:39pm

surprised this story hasn't had any replies. i lowkey hope this brotha doesn't get caught.

After reading the manifesto, I ain't eem mad Sleepy

Jr.

-------------
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I feel the Cops are looking for a Dead man . Why did he kill his girlfriend ?

You think he already killed himself?

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:05pm
They're late but good try.

LAPD to reopen probe into fugitive ex-cop's firing

http://www.orovillemr.com/news/ci_22555238/hunt-ex-officer-centers-snowy-ca-mountains" rel="nofollow - http://www.orovillemr.com/news/ci_22555238/hunt-ex-officer-centers-snowy-ca-mountains

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:13pm

<span id="Global"><h1 id="articleTitle" ="articleTitle entry-title">LAPD to reopen probe into fugitive ex-cop's firing</h1>

http://www.orovillemr.com/news/ci_22555238/hunt-ex-officer-centers-snowy-ca-mountains" rel="nofollow - http://www.orovillemr.com/news/ci_22555238/hunt-ex-officer-centers-snowy-ca-mountains

</span>

Right

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:15pm
i wonder where dude is 

any theories?

-------------
― Malcolm X

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:34pm
Well, well, well LAPD. Chickens, roost, all that good shyt....

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:40pm
If y'all saw him would y'all rat him out?

I wouldn't.....

-------------
Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:05pm
"Officials will particularly re-examine Christopher Dorner's allegations that his law enforcement career was undone by racist colleagues, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck told KCBS-TV. He also urged Dorner to surrender.
"If he was to give himself up, we'd be happy to hear what he has to say," Beck said.

Authorities suspect Dorner in a series of attacks in Southern California over the past several days that left three people dead, including a police officer. Authorities say he has vowed revenge against several former LAPD colleagues who he blamed for ending his career."

lmao they oughta quit

-------------
Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

"Officials will particularly re-examine Christopher Dorner's allegations that his law enforcement career was undone by racist colleagues, Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck told KCBS-TV. He also urged Dorner to surrender.
"If he was to give himself up, we'd be happy to hear what he has to say," Beck said.

Authorities suspect Dorner in a series of attacks in Southern California over the past several days that left three people dead, including a police officer. Authorities say he has vowed revenge against several former LAPD colleagues who he blamed for ending his career."

lmao they oughta quit

lol that man has said all he has to say. He's just waiting on them to say what needs to be said in order for all of this to end. They need to stop playing

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:46pm
Oh the irony...

Yall screaming why the police shoot into a truck full of old women.
Didn't you not read his manifesto?  He is letting you know that the police don't give too many f*ks what they do.
I believe him...And although I don't condone how he is doing this, I hope that it does spearhead some type of thorough investigation into the injustices he is talking about.

It could have been infants or small children in that riddled truck...They don't care!

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

Oh the irony...

Yall screaming why the police shoot into a truck full of old women.
Didn't you not read his manifesto?  He is letting you know that the police don't give too many f*ks what they do.
I believe him...And although I don't condone how he is doing this, I hope that it does spearhead some type of thorough investigation into the injustices he is talking about.

It could have been infants or small children in that riddled truck...They don't care!
I just saw the story on CNN. 70 year old grandma delivering Newspapers !!OuchCryCry

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:54pm

LAPD to reopen probe into fugitive ex-cop's firing

This is a really irresponsible move. Now every nut job with an axe to grind will start shooting people up to clear his name. This will be the new way of getting your pleas heard.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:56pm

I wouldn't.....

Hell yeah! He would kill anyone in this thread who was law enforcement or related to the LAPD. He doesn't care about what's right and what's wrong. F*ck him.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:38pm

I wouldn't.....

uh, yes.  

he is well aware that this will not end well for him.  why let him go and risk someone totally irrelevant to the situation being murdered?  to question this is ridiculous.

Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:50pm
My Brotha Chris Dorner is a fellow tired Black man who was FED THE F*CK UP.

I aint got nothing bad to say about him.

-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:51pm
so what are you going to say when a few black men are shot and killed bc the cops "mistake" them for him?  you know that there will be no justice for them right?

Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:53pm

so what are you going to say when a few black men are shot and killed bc the cops "mistake" them for him?  you know that there will be no justice for them right?

It was God's will.

-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:25am
I ain't even mad *shrug*

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:02am
I wouldn't turn him in. I wouldn't help, I'd go about my own business.
I can't condone his actions however I understand the frustration. Corrupt police will continue to injure/kill innocent people long after this situation is resolved, they always find an excuse.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:28am

but cops been shootin' up black men for no reason "by mistake" before this guy tho.  I'll feel the same way in this situation as I did in those other cop shooting situations.  Any black men shot "by accident" because of this situation most likely will not get justice ....but what black man does when killed by the popo.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 10:52am
I would never say he was right for his actions. He may kill any perceived threat, if you happen to see him and give him a look of recognition you might be his next victim. 
He snapped, LADP pushed too hard. I wouldn't say. . . After reading his writings that he is still in his right mind.
I know he killed a black officer, the race of that officer doesn't matter to me because that black officer's family is grieving just as the familys of Dorner's other victims. 
This type of action isn't the norm for a black man IMO, I still have a heavy heart for the injustice Dorner must have suffered to push him to this situation.

Print Page | Close Window