Print Page | Close Window

Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=354382
Printed Date: Dec 13 2018 at 12:11am


Topic: Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil
Posted By: 4shopiece
Subject: Frustrated: Black Men In Brazil
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:12am
im watching about 25 minutes in......this maybe because Im young (Im in early twenties) but from what Im gathering is that BM who would otherwise be decent men arent able to have successful relationships with BW because of an independent woman complex?

I have a lot of thoughts on this , not sure how to word them

I felt irritated for some reason while watching this



Replies:
Posted By: Oladunni
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:34am
These old lonely men can't be serious... smh

I do know a black preacher who visited costa rica , and there was a native lady that was takin good care of him and his church family there, he dropped his woman and married the lady. Saying that she knew how to take care of a man etc..

Its w.e..


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:35am
No one really said anything new.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:37am
this might be a repost

but i'll watch

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:37am
Oh and I can't relate with the whole frustration argument. Sorry. I take good care of my man, and he takes me with him on vacation because he prefers me to those women.


Posted By: 4shopiece
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:47am
Just finished....I didnt like how they made BW in the US seem insecure and money hungry.
I think it would have been more interesting if they got the men to talk about more specific situations that impact BM/BW relationships. They did mention education and finance but didnt discuss why thats an issue and I was a lil bothered by that. Eventhough They briefly mentioned the importance of the family unit which I think thats where a lot of the issues stem....there is a lack of family structure.
Also seems like the men wanted women to play traditional gender roles which are not always conducive to daily life in the US in many AA communities.

My overall thought : It was interesting that the men felt that patriachy is ideal for successful relationships and because it clashes with the independent woman complex they go lookn for love in  places where patriarchy is more of a norm




Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:47am
actually this is a repost

there was lengthy thread on this

i remember zupreme saying something along the lines of 'if the money goes so do they' and that they act different once they get to the states

relationships are not that comlicated

you want a woman that panders to your every whim and acts like she has no other purpose in life than cater to you? find that woman there are plenty of them

the problem is, guys want everything and dont want to put in the work or take the time to find that one woman who will fit their bill, or the women they desire have far much better options than deal with their bullsh*t so these blokes become sex tourists and go on the innanets and start whinging

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:56am
man it was few years ago

im trying to recall key phrases to search for

there are so many white bloke forums on this, why american women are the worst etc etc etc

i dont think misogynist decrisbes these guys but they are def sexist and misogynists

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:


Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Oh and I can't relate with the whole frustration argument. Sorry. I take good care of my man, and he takes me with him on vacation because he prefers me to those women.


Now u with a white man right? Before he met u, did he get his travel on?


Yes and yes.


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:04am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

actually this is a repost

there was lengthy thread on this

i remember zupreme saying something along the lines of 'if the money goes so do they' and that they act different once they get to the states

relationships are not that comlicated

you want a woman that panders to your every whim and acts like she has no other purpose in life than cater to you? find that woman there are plenty of them

the problem is, guys want everything and dont want to put in the work or take the time to find that one woman who will fit their bill, or the women they desire have far much better options than deal with their bullsh*t so these blokes become sex tourists and go on the innanets and start whinging


This is true. These men act like women don't want to cater to their men. That is not the case. Good men get taken care of by their women. If they want a woman that cooks, is loving, and consideration top of that she works and will hold him down when times get rough, they could find her in their respective countries. The partner a person attracts depends on what they bring to the table.


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:12am
Me and my friend plan on being sex tourists. We are going to start in brazil next year.

We wont be losers like the niccas in this video though.

That's all I got.


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:13am
and yes this is a repost

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:17am
Brazil is a good place to invest. I may do it one day.


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:19am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:


Jesus. Everytime I see Black American women in Brazil I be like "Who told yall how to get here".


I really don't care about Brazil, tbh. I want to go to India, Africa, and Dubai. But we are going to Brazil and Japan first.Sleepy


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:27am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/black-men-brazilian-women_topic35291.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/black-men-brazilian-women_topic35291.html

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/black-men-traveling-to-brazil-trailer_topic278477.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/black-men-traveling-to-brazil-trailer_topic278477.html


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 7:34am
I was going to go to Thailand but the Tsunami came. Went to Bahrain instead>>>>

but I don't get the fascination with Asians. At all. Hope them o's look like karrueche


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:47am
The only noteworthy thing said in this piece is that black people need to travel. Travelling globally really puts things in perspective, especially as a Black American.  
 
It's weird that it stressed economic differences yet these men are capable of running to Brazil however many times a year...we all know that's not cheap.
 
 
These crustbuckets can stay in Brazil!


-------------
Life is good!


Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:54am
i pray that i don't end up like thise jaded, washed up niccas Disapprove
 
jr.


-------------


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

The only noteworthy thing said in this piece is that black people need to travel. Travelling globally really puts things in perspective, especially as a Black American.  
 
It's weird that it stressed economic differences yet these men are capable of running to Brazil however many times a year...we all know that's not cheap.
 
 
These crustbuckets can stay in Brazil!
 
I also noticed the contradictory message, then I thought they could be traveling on credit. I wish them the best though.


Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:05am
Ok I watched the whole thing but didn't read the thread.

I think they could have left the whole Brazil thing out and it would have been more interesting. I would have liked to hear more from the Father(?) and the older black man that was in the US. The guys at the table were visitors. It is quite different visiting a country and actually living there. I don't care if you visit 10 or 20 times living in a place and visiting and totally different.

I did not like the end with the women talking. It was very one sided and adding very little to the movie itself. It seemed like something you would see on a tour group DVD. There are such groups that do take black women and men to other countries just for these purposes. I find them all to be very sad.

I did not agree with the woman on the couch when she said about paying bills. Unless you two are living together then I think you should pay your own bills. Once you are a family then you share the cost. I would never dare ask somebody to pay for my lights and gas and we are not living together because that is my cost.


-------------


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:34am
Brazil to black men is like Thailand to white men..



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

i pray that i don't end up like thise jaded, washed up niccas Disapprove


 

jr.
only if you wanna ..

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:39am
Um. . .
Men are retarded.


-------------


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:42am
I didn't watch but what i learned when the subject is black women...is that you are what u attract. So going off that paradigm these dudes need to work on themselves. I won't outright dismiss their claims but the majority of the time I'll bet these men don't treat american women like they do foreign women. Just like black men like to say that black women treat their non black s/o better. And what's more is that......actually I'll leave it there.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:53am
I side eye any guy who finds women with money & education as problematic. Men with nothing to offer are always going on these rants. You need to get yourself together before you start making demands.

-------------
Make love, not war.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:56am
..

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:56am
I might've seen seen this before. I think I remember the thread Afro mentioned.

I'm grossed out by the sexual tourism thing and the perceived quality of non American women considering so much of it stems from poor female condition in other places(Thailand, brazil). Men want the power and that's all it is. These ngas are weak minded and their dcks are not welcome back in America. Disgust.


Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:58am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I might've seen seen this before. I think I remember the thread Afro mentioned.

I'm grossed out by the sexual tourism thing and the perceived quality of non American women considering so much of it stems from poor female condition in other places(Thailand, brazil). Men want the power and that's all it is. These ngas are weak minded and their dcks are not welcome back in America. Disgust.




-------------
Make love, not war.


Posted By: freedom76
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:01am
Meh...I saw this before and I am not sure I even replied. Good for them. Please by all means go out into the world and find what you need. Spend all your money to be catered to the way you believe you deserve. I will sit in my reality and be as crass/bold/bitchy/etc as I can be. Blame my parents for not teaching me the ways to please a man. Blame them for raising a human being who is just a regular ole human being with failures and triumphs.


-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:38am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Brazil to black men is like Thailand to white men..  in search of transsexuals and under-age prostitutes
Fixed.Big smile
 

 
 
 
dang.  truth juss buss in we ass.


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

No one really said anything new.
 
Basically.
 
These men are delusional tbh.


-------------

-Zapata


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:50am
Yo... I cant even front

The preacher was dropping some jewels about hyper individualism .. being single and the value of family that you can never put a price on.

bravoClap


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Yo... I cant even front

The preacher was dropping some jewels about hyper individualism .. being single and the value of family that you can never put a price on.

bravoClap

what time?


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Yo... I cant even front

The preacher was dropping some jewels about hyper individualism .. being single and the value of family that you can never put a price on.

bravoClap

what time?

34:00 min mark
I also like what he was saying at the 41:20 min mark aswell.
(basically just talking about the value of a 2 parent home being priceless and the statistics showing this)


Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:08pm
That was my favorite part of the whole thing. I wish they went more in-depth with him and he was more in the movie


-------------


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:10pm
aight. So i've watched most of it. So they mad cause women are educated?  I mean....they can go to school too tho.   ...these dudes want a traditional woman but don't want to be a traditional man.  U want a woman to take care of you...bring u plates while succin' your dicc but you don't want to be a traditional man and provide for her financially.  It's wrong for an AA woman to want security but you'll gladly give it to a Brazilian. You want a beautiful in shape woman but you are overweight. Dude is mad cause AA women want a man who look good just like a man wants a woman who looks good.
 
What I need for men to do is to watch this vid and apply the appropriate role reversal.   We could easily say fucc these AA men.  We gone go to Brazil, Republica Dominicana and Costa Rica and find us an Laz Alizondo. We gone get a man who stay with their family and value their wife and children, take care of themselves.  A man who will take care of me because that's what a man is supposed to do.
 
Dude talmbout he can walk up on a beatiful woman in a bikini and hug her.  Sorry but why do you feel you should be able to just touch on a woman you don't know.  smh.  I'm sorry but the women in Rio can have them bruthas.  We will gladly trade.


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:17pm
oh....and I do agree with Miss Beatrice.  Travel is beneficial for American Blacks.  I've only been out the states one time and it changed my sh*t up.
 
 


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:



34:00 min mark
I also like what he was saying at the 41:20 min mark aswell.
(basically just talking about the value of a 2 parent home being priceless and the statistics showing this)


I agree to an extent. I guess it just rubs me the wrong way because again, it makes it seem like bw have solely have a money issue. And they don't touch on how BM have a money issue, and other aesthetic/materialistic issues that also play apart from what's been an issue now, and before we've reached this point.


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

 
What I need for men to do is to watch this vid and apply the appropriate role reversal.   We could easily say fucc these AA men.  We gone go to Brazil, Republica Dominicana and Costa Rica and find us an Laz Alizondo. We gone get a man who stay with their family and value their wife and children, take care of themselves.  A man who will take care of me because that's what a man is supposed to do.

Man, if you think of the names they'll think to call us but it would catch on 10x faster than 'basic b*tch, heaux", and all the other derogatory sh*t that they come up with.


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

aight. So i've watched most of it. So they mad cause women are educated?  I mean....they can go to school too tho.   ...these dudes want a traditional woman but don't want to be a traditional man U want a woman to take care of you...bring u plates while succin' your dicc but you don't want to be a traditional man and provide for her financially.  It's wrong for an AA woman to want security but you'll gladly give it to a Brazilian. You want a beautiful in shape woman but you are overweight. Dude is mad cause AA women want a man who look good just like a man wants a woman who looks good.
 
What I need for men to do is to watch this vid and apply the appropriate role reversal.   We could easily say fucc these AA men.  We gone go to Brazil, Republica Dominicana and Costa Rica and find us an Laz Alizondo. We gone get a man who stay with their family and value their wife and children, take care of themselves.  A man who will take care of me because that's what a man is supposed to do.
 
Dude talmbout he can walk up on a beatiful woman in a bikini and hug her.  Sorry but why do you feel you should be able to just touch on a woman you don't know.  smh.  I'm sorry but the women in Rio can have them bruthas.  We will gladly trade.


Exactly. This documentary should be called, "When will niccas be able to have the white man's misogyny?"


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: MooDee
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:23pm
i wonder what brazilian women think of this stereotype...i'd be plenty offended if someone came to my country thinkin im just some thing waiting to give it to a man with money


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by MooDee MooDee wrote:

i wonder what brazilian women think of this stereotype...i'd be plenty offended if someone came to my country thinkin im just some thing waiting to give it to a man with money


Alot of countries think American women are whores.


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:



34:00 min mark
I also like what he was saying at the 41:20 min mark aswell.
(basically just talking about the value of a 2 parent home being priceless and the statistics showing this)


I agree to an extent. I guess it just rubs me the wrong way because again, it makes it seem like bw have solely have a money issue. And they don't touch on how BM have a money issue, and other aesthetic/materialistic issues that also play apart from what's been an issue now, and before we've reached this point.

thats true ...

I agree... We all have money issues... Its the American way

The documentary started with the rise of BW attaining degrees in higher education more than their BM counter parts. This opened the door to higher paying jobs for black women. So theres this adjustment on the black family who in most cases is (highly traditional) but now forced to adjust to this fairly new phenomonom of Bw making more money (especially those in their 30's) than your average Bm. 

The one lady is like "well if he can't pay my bills why would I want him around" 
Well thats a little harder now if your making 150,000 dollars..lol.. Your bills are gonna be much higher in general than a person whos making 45,000. So if your looking for a brother to pay your bills then pickings will be slim.

A guy making a solid living might be an Ass with money issues like blowing his wealth on whips and chains but I doubt that he'd ever EXPECT a woman to pay his bills.






Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by 4shopiece 4shopiece wrote:

Just finished....I didnt like how they made BW in the US seem insecure and money hungry.
I think it would have been more interesting if they got the men to talk about more specific situations that impact BM/BW relationships. They did mention education and finance but didnt discuss why thats an issue and I was a lil bothered by that. Eventhough They briefly mentioned the importance of the family unit which I think thats where a lot of the issues stem....there is a lack of family structure.
Also seems like the men wanted women to play traditional gender roles which are not always conducive to daily life in the US in many AA communities.

My overall thought : It was interesting that the men felt that patriachy is ideal for successful relationships and because it clashes with the independent woman complex they go lookn for love in  places where patriarchy is more of a norm




I think you can have patriarchy and still maintain a sense of independence in a relationship. There's a big difference between being independent - as in not constantly acting like a damsel in distress - versus being an emasculating "angry black woman" stereotype which is what most black men reference when they say a black woman has an independence complex.

I'm perfectly fine with my fiance taking the lead. I DON'T want to always be in control of every little thing in our relationship. We don't have kids, so I feel no need to be a bossy bish and constantly tell him what to do all the time. At the same time, he knows that there are spheres where I take the lead and he prefers it. He's the lead bread winner, and I'm totally okay with that. I take care of the managing the house hold expenses, and he's very okay with that. I'm not constantly up under him checking what he's doing every five seconds, and visa versa.


-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com


Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:28pm
Doesn't matter. Many of the women they are going for used to be men.So it's ironic. They hate black women in america for their man like independence (which btw is an old colonial and slave mindset) only to go for "women" who are really men and act subservient (sp?).




-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:34pm
Disgusted with those lazy uneducated men in the video. It doesn't take much to live out there in Rio and the women there are a dime a dozen. Standard of living is very low and they depend on tourism out there. Can you hold an intelligent conversation with the last 3 women that chose to do a interview in a bikini? I thinks not. Is it wrong for AA women to hold high standards and want the best in life. JEZZUZ I wouldn't want to bare children with any of those dudes in the interview my child's IQ will hella low.
Someone is selling them smoke and mirrors. I'm not against interracial dating or marriages at all. MAN UP if you want to have a solid foundation. The men are mad because the woman's role has changed. We make more money and chose to stay in school and not be a fool.


-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:35pm
I also agree. Get out of the US and see what's going on in the world. It totally changes your perspective.

But I also agree that often "mail order" brides become something else entirely when they hit our shores. Once they see how different American women act and the freedoms we demand, they're not so quick to want to continue the role of the subservient house puppy. These guys are going to eff around and find themselves becoming a cautionary tale like Eddie Murphy mentioned from RAW:

"I want HALF!"


-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I wish more black women dated blacks outside of America.

Why would I want to date someone outside of the country?


-------------


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:41pm
There aren't too many opportunities in Brazil for black women.
 
The favelas ain't no joke.


Posted By: afrikan gal
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:46pm
grass is always greener on the other side


Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

There aren't too many opportunities in Brazil for black women.
 
The favelas ain't no joke.
 
Black Brazilian women? Or Black women period?


-------------
Life is good!


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:50pm
Well, I'm talking about Black Brazilian women. The majority of these woman are sex workers, they fulfill these men pathetic fantasies. Alot of these men end up sending a little bit of cash back to Brazil and what not.
 
I've seen crusty ass yt men like the black ones come to Cuba for the same reasons. And the woman play the same ole role.


Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I also agree. Get out of the US and see what's going on in the world. It totally changes your perspective.

But I also agree that often "mail order" brides become something else entirely when they hit our shores. Once they see how different American women act and the freedoms we demand, they're not so quick to want to continue the role of the subservient house puppy. These guys are going to eff around and find themselves becoming a cautionary tale like Eddie Murphy mentioned from RAW:

"I want HALF!"
 
That's so true.
 
 
One of my old neighbors met a Slovakian woman on vacation and brought her back to the States.
 
She divorced him three years later and cleaned him out. She opened a non-profit agency to get eastern European students to American universities.


-------------
Life is good!


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

 I meant non-American black men. There are plenty in America. Some black women seem to only want to date American black men.

A lot of black women are only around American black men. 
Where I'm from all the negros are American. 


-------------


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

U live in nowhere, Illinois. If u move back to DC you'll have plenty of opportunities again. People gotta leave their city and travel around if ish ain't working out.

I done had a piece of them all.
I prefer mine Americanized.


-------------


Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:58pm
I will say that there is a great deal of freedom in having an American passport, probably more than in being a Black person in America.

-------------
Life is good!


Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Well, I'm talking about Black Brazilian women. The majority of these woman are sex workers, they fulfill these men pathetic fantasies. Alot of these men end up sending a little bit of cash back to Brazil and what not.
 
I've seen crusty ass yt men like the black ones come to Cuba for the same reasons. And the woman play the same ole role.


Are u saying most black brazilian women in favelas are sex workers?
 
Nope. I am saying the woman in the vid and the likes are sex workers. They aren't partying with these negros for free.


Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I will say that there is a great deal of freedom in having an American passport, probably more than in being a Black person in America.


I would totally agree with this. I've mentioned it in different threads in the past, but often time, the stigma the AA community collectively assumes that EVERYONE IN THE WORLD associates with us as being "2nd class" isn't necessarily true. Sure there are racists everywhere of course, but the indoctrination that "errbody" hates us, not so much.


-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com


Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:01pm
coming home to some already cooked brazilian food doesn't sound too bad tho..
 
jr.


-------------


Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:05pm
Ain't nobody tryna submit to these peon ass nickas.b lame ass who couldn't get quality women with options in America buying up plane tickets to cake on these 3rd world hoes who only want them cuz they rich Americans. If you have to get underprivileged pros to make u feel good....that's sad

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:07pm
I wonder how many of them are banging ladyboys and have no clue...

Isn't there a really large tranny population there? Seems like some are looking for more than what they claim. Maybe they want to experiment with no witnesses.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:10pm
THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT. IF YOUR AA S/O HAS A GOVERNMENT CONTRACT IN BRAZIL ITS A LIE!!!!

HE'S EITHER PIMPING OR SELLING CHINESE HAIR AND CLAIMING ITS BRAZILIANLOLLOLLOLLOL

What do these guys tell their s/o's when they go there 19 times a year???


-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: afrikan gal
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 3:27pm
Rumbera can i borrow your avi?


Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:40pm
There's nothing wrong with dating outside your race. But why do black men feel the need to bash black women, and group ALL of us in the same negative catergory? Other races of women are never judged as a whole, especially in a negative light. This is they type of coonery that makes me smh. All those men in the video are ugly so Brazil can have them I could care less. LOL Those men are paying for the "service & kindess" they get from these women.  

-------------
Proud West Indian ! Caribbean posse!


Posted By: purple.chuckz
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:22pm
I agree with Afro regarding these men being sex tourists. There was an article in Essence magazine (Beyonce was on the cover) that talked about the trips to Brazil. The men get to feed their egos and indulge in colorism Stern Smile.

I can't find the article, but the guy was interviewed on NPR. The entire interview is gold. 


http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5643506


I'm Ed Gordon, and this is NEWS AND NOTES.

Blame it on Rio. So says William Jelani Cobb in this month's Essence magazine. He traveled to Brazil and documented a disturbing new trend there: African-American men taking sex vacations.

The poverty in Latin America is crushing, and there's no shortage of women in places like Rio willing to say and do whatever it takes to survive. I spoke with Cobb, and he says for many African-American men, that can make for a powerful escape.

Mr. WILLIAM JELANI COBB (Professor of History, Spelman College): This kind of experience of deference and being lauded and praised and, you know, seen as, you know, this desirable individual, so it's as much psychological as it is sexual. The minute you arrive, you start hearing this cascade of compliments, and they're specifically connected to you being a black American man.

And I think that that kind of affirmation is what makes that experience so addictive, because men go down there time and time and time again.

GORDON: You have a great tale in the first paragraph of the article that talks about how rampant this is. And that's when you sit down in a restaurant, a waiter flips open the menu displaying the specials of the evening, but also under his thumb is a four-pack of Viagra.

Mr. COBB: Right. The Viagra there is as common as sand is on the beach. On the one hand, the government is not particularly thrilled with Brazil having this reputation as being a, you know, a sexual playground. And on the other hand, it's so completely tied to the economy they have an incentive to turn a blind eye to it.

And so everyone makes money from it: the women who are involved in the trade make money from it, the hotels make money from it, the restaurants make money from it. And this particular waiter, you know, he had kind of his side hustle, which is when I came in and sat down at the table, he flipped open the menu, he had the Viagra there, and he was like, I'll sell them to you for, I think, $6, you know, a pill.

But he also pointed to a group of women who were across the room - and this is not in the article - but he said, would you like a black one or a white one? It was almost like he was talking about furniture.

GORDON: This goes beyond just the fantasy. And let's be honest, this is going to be a fantasy of many men who walk down. These are beautiful women who are coming on to you, and you say in one article a brother, an older brother, has an opportunity to go out some women that clearly in the States would not have looked at him.

Mr. COBB: Right. And so it's very common, because of the rate of exchange, that the men go down there and they can experience this kind of lifestyle of being a player, of being a baller, so to speak, in the way that they couldn't United States.

And, you know, the other side of it is, of course, that it's all game. You know, there's something behind it, that these women are in these dire economic circumstances. You know, they really don't have any other option. And so they're both - you know, as I said in the article, it's kind of the crossroads between black male insecurity and Latin American poverty, and each party has their respective motivations.

GORDON: Lest we think this is all fun and games, and one will have to believe that they'll be a lot of brothers who read this article and still with a wink and a nod think, as soon as I get out of here, I'm making my reservations to Rio…

Mr. COBB: I'm going to Brazil.

GORDON: But the downside of this, of course, is AIDS, and the rampant increase in AIDS over the last few years in Brazil.


So there are beautiful women who are going, oh, I love black men, oh, you're so beautiful, oh, the black men are this, the black men are that. And you realize that you don't really hear that kind of affirmation, you know, in black America. Very often what you get is the, I love my brothers, but, you know, dot, dot, dot. There's something else attached to it. You know, you know y'all ain't right and so on.

Mr. COBB: Mm-hmm. Well, actually, the interesting thing about that - and I don't want to make it seem like this to encourage this in the least - is that the unwritten story is how well Brazil has handled its HIV issues. They were projected to have about 1.2 million HIV cases by 2005. They actually only had about 600,000. They have been very aggressive in intervening.

But that said, there are plenty of things that you can catch besides HIV. And if you are dealing with someone who has sex for a living, you place yourself, you know, severely at risk.

The other side of it as well as, you know, beyond the epidemiological issue is the moral irony. There is an absolute crushing poverty that you see, and you are clear that this is not about this woman being completely helpless by your charm. This is about someone who really doesn't have many options economically.

GORDON: But how much of that is seen. I mean I think of - I often talk about, you know, the many black folks who went down prior to Katrina to New Orleans to enjoy the Essence Music Festival, and walked past that object poverty that we say Katrina uncovered, though it was there for years and years and years. How much of this goes unseen and these guys really do believe it's their worldly charm that entices these women?

Mr. COBB: Well, you know, it's an interesting question, because it's an issue of what you see and what you want to see. You know, when you had black people who were in very subservient positions, it would be very easy for whites to say, well, blacks are just very happy. You remember that was one of the myths about us. We're just very happy, and, you know, they just love to do this kind of stuff. And it was really like, no. If you really want to open your eyes and see it, you can see that we really have no choice.

And so the irony is that we can now, because of the struggles of the 1960s, afford to go to another country where we have that same kind of blind eye. So we can say, oh, okay, she's just really, really extremely sexual, and she's just completely into you. Or we can look at it and say, well, was that brother who had to shine white folks' shoes really that happy when he was grinning, you know, all the time?

GORDON: Well, as I said, it's a fascinating article in Essence Magazine. The article is called Blame it on Rio, and the author is William Jelani Cobb.

Hey, man, thanks so much.



-------------
Women are not the problem. they are the solution.


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:


thats true ...

I agree... We all have money issues... Its the American way

The documentary started with the rise of BW attaining degrees in higher education more than their BM counter parts. This opened the door to higher paying jobs for black women. So theres this adjustment on the black family who in most cases is (highly traditional) but now forced to adjust to this fairly new phenomonom of Bw making more money (especially those in their 30's) than your average Bm. 

The one lady is like "well if he can't pay my bills why would I want him around" 
Well thats a little harder now if your making 150,000 dollars..lol.. Your bills are gonna be much higher in general than a person whos making 45,000. So if your looking for a brother to pay your bills then pickings will be slim.

A guy making a solid living might be an Ass with money issues like blowing his wealth on whips and chains but I doubt that he'd ever EXPECT a woman to pay his bills.


I still don't like this argument. Most black women don't make 6 figures. They aren't an issue. Everyone focuses on the top earners. They have enough money to figure it out. Top black earning males date outside there race and it's because of the same things I went over in the first paragraph.

Niccas are paying the bills they create (kids), etc
Why are they not going to school, or dropping out?



-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: discreet.
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:11pm
I think this is more of a cultural issue rather than race considering Brasil's majority is black or mixed race(s)/heritage. So the stigma of American women who are Black in this seems to be more cultural than racial, I think. They seem to believe most Black American women are not looking for the same things as women in Brasil and other countries.


Unfortunately, I believe they went about this the wrong way. Considering most could switch the gender role and say "Black Women In Brazil", it's all quite silly. Interesting more or less.


Posted By: discreet.
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 10:15pm
I do however believe that traveling opens your eyes to certain things: culture. Ultimately showing you there are differences, things you prefer/don't prefer better than another. So I understand completely where they are getting this idea from, as it seems the US i all they know and have probably not ventured out enough/or found someone/something who represents what they want. It's a frustrating stereotype for sure, but I do find it interesting as I love brazil!


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Ain't nobody tryna submit to these peon ass nickas.b lame ass who couldn't get quality women with options in America buying up plane tickets to cake on these 3rd world hoes who only want them cuz they rich Americans. If you have to get underprivileged pros to make u feel good....that's sad
  
 
 
 
word.   these dudes just hurt because they ain't got no kinda game or mouth piece and the finances to pull a top tier female.  U see the way these dudes was lookin'?  Sloppy as fucc.
 
Men with their sh*t together ain't gotta travel to poor countries to fucc a pretty girl.  They can get a pretty woman anywhere.
 
The conversion rate is what? 2 to 1?  *checks the current rate* .51RL = 1 USD.   These ninja's gwan to brazil to get a woman that they have no chance of pulling not just in the states but most so called 1st world countries. 
 
If you gone make this vid believable get some Top Tier black men talking like this.  But they not gone do that.  Why?  Because black men with their sh*t together body wise and financially don't have these kinds of low level prollems.
 
 
They left the states cause they ain't have alot of options to go mess with women who don't have alot of options.
 
 


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:48pm
lol So much of it in this thread sharting all over that video:
http://asapdaniel.tumblr.com" rel="nofollow">



-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:51pm
I thought men went there for the beautiful women and cheap prostitution...meh


Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:06am
If you need constant reassurance about being a man you don't have any self esteem. I'm not gonna pander to a man's huge ego simply cause he doesn't feel good about himself. Just like people tell women all the time you have to love yourself before you can give and recieve love in a healthy way, it also applies to men.

-------------
Make love, not war.


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:58am
All I know is that I'm going down there for the Olympics in 2016 so I can kick it with some big-booty exoticals.

Get mad!

-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:02am
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

All I know is that I'm going down there for the Olympics in 2016 so I can kick it with some big-booty exoticals.

Get mad!
Get AIDS.


-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:07am
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

All I know is that I'm going down there for the Olympics in 2016 so I can kick it with some big-booty exoticals.

Get mad!
Get AIDS.

LOL as if I couldn't get AIDS in America.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I'd visit before the Olympics if I was u MM. To get a test run in.

Yeah, that would be a good idea.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:21am
Brazil has that eat through latex AIDS.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:37am
um, 2007.




Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:38am
You'd rather catch that Magic Johnson syndrome from a tranny in Brazil than a red blooded american hoodrat?

-------------
Make love, not war.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:44am
how many girls have you gone raw in?


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:45am
Good Lord, you should change your name from Positive K to HIV Positive. Encouraging people to raw dawg, in this world? He'll naw.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:52am
lol i just don't believe this shtick.  

and you better not be raw dogging abroad and bringing that dirty dack back home.  #darrenjames


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Ain't nobody tryna submit to these peon ass nickas.b lame ass who couldn't get quality women with options in America buying up plane tickets to cake on these 3rd world hoes who only want them cuz they rich Americans. If you have to get underprivileged pros to make u feel good....that's sad
  
 
 
 
word.   these dudes just hurt because they ain't got no kinda game or mouth piece and the finances to pull a top tier female.  U see the way these dudes was lookin'?  Sloppy as fucc.
 
Men with their sh*t together ain't gotta travel to poor countries to fucc a pretty girl.  They can get a pretty woman anywhere.
 
The conversion rate is what? 2 to 1?  *checks the current rate* .51RL = 1 USD.   These ninja's gwan to brazil to get a woman that they have no chance of pulling not just in the states but most so called 1st world countries. 
 
If you gone make this vid believable get some Top Tier black men talking like this.  But they not gone do that.  Why?  Because black men with their sh*t together body wise and financially don't have these kinds of low level prollems.
 
 
They left the states cause they ain't have alot of options to go mess with women who don't have alot of options.
 
 


Yes this video wasn't that good cause they mainly interviewed cats that only spent a couple days there. I liked the older businessman who been there since the 80s. He was talking about more than just the women. I'm not sure what u mean by Top Tier men and women tho.
 
 
 
top tier means IMO.....everything that u can want in a man/woman.  For the men in that vid..it's a beautiful woman who will pander to them and not ask them for nuthin'.


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

You'd rather catch that Magic Johnson syndrome from a tranny in Brazil than a red blooded american hoodrat?
 
 
 
 
Foreign HIV is exotical and therefore ok.LOL


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 1:59am
*chuckles*  "I can't believe she gave it to me......she didn't look sick..."  

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:08am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol i just don't believe this shtick.  

and you better not be raw dogging abroad and bringing that dirty dack back home.  #darrenjames


Who is Darren James and who was he smashing? 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_James" rel="nofollow - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_James

@newdiva, totally agree with the long post.  


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:11am
The good Lord gon protect his soldiers from these man-made viruses.

Praise God!!!


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:16am
i need to think about something else before I go to bed.  this conversation is going to give me bad dreams.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:27am
Laz.............yes GAWAD!!

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:52am
someones panties have clearly evaporated



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:54am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Brazil has that eat through latex AIDS.
i thought that was dc and oakland?



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:06am
LOL  I'd make Laz time travel.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:08am
deep into the(your) abyss



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:19am
indeed my good sir.LOL

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:14pm
Working girls treat men that are paying them well(that's in America and anywhere else lol). Those girls at the end look like working girls(especially the 1st 2)..Women in Brazil, Dom. Rep, Columbia, Panama, etc know that American men are easy targets, they are usually only interested in them for money or a ticket into America. I remember sitting in between 2 Yt men that were coming from Columbia and both had similar stories. One went back and forth to Medellin and was paying for the woman's daughter's way through college and once she got through, she wanted to stop seeing him.

I believe most of them are going to these countries because they want some "exotic" punani. Some of these men find those women to be more beautiful than american black women. There are plenty of women in this country that don't mind being a stay at home mom, if the opportunity was presented I'm pretty sure a Black woman in America would take them up on that offer. 


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:11am
Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Working girls treat men that are paying them well(that's in America and anywhere else lol). Those girls at the end look like working girls(especially the 1st 2)..Women in Brazil, Dom. Rep, Columbia, Panama, etc know that American men are easy targets, they are usually only interested in them for money or a ticket into America. I remember sitting in between 2 Yt men that were coming from Columbia and both had similar stories. One went back and forth to Medellin and was paying for the woman's daughter's way through college and once she got through, she wanted to stop seeing him.

I believe most of them are going to these countries because they want some "exotic" punani. Some of these men find those women to be more beautiful than american black women. There are plenty of women in this country that don't mind being a stay at home mom, if the opportunity was presented I'm pretty sure a Black woman in America would take them up on that offer. 
 
 
 
Chile boo....most AA men don't want an AA woman to be a SAHM.  That option is only reserved for exotical women.  They've already stated that they ain't payin' for dinner so they damn sure ain't footin' the bill for that.


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:43am
lol

the older ive become the more i realised id much rather marry someone from a very similar backgroud and culture

i mean i would fucck and exotical

i just wouldnt wife

in fact id probably fucck a lot of others too but i wouldnt wife that

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: 305bgirl
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by 305bgirl 305bgirl wrote:

Working girls treat men that are paying them well(that's in America and anywhere else lol). Those girls at the end look like working girls(especially the 1st 2)..Women in Brazil, Dom. Rep, Columbia, Panama, etc know that American men are easy targets, they are usually only interested in them for money or a ticket into America. I remember sitting in between 2 Yt men that were coming from Columbia and both had similar stories. One went back and forth to Medellin and was paying for the woman's daughter's way through college and once she got through, she wanted to stop seeing him.

I believe most of them are going to these countries because they want some "exotic" punani. Some of these men find those women to be more beautiful than american black women. There are plenty of women in this country that don't mind being a stay at home mom, if the opportunity was presented I'm pretty sure a Black woman in America would take them up on that offer. 
 
 
 
Chile boo....most AA men don't want an AA woman to be a SAHM.  That option is only reserved for exotical women.  They've already stated that they ain't payin' for dinner so they damn sure ain't footin' the bill for that.

I just stated that it's not like they are giving American Black women that option(refer to: "if the opportunity was presented"). They want exotic p*ssy at the end of the day. They are just trying to avoid saying that straight up. Black women here have to work because most of the Black men they are with dip out when they have a child and don't even support their own children, etc. In those countries, the men work and are very family oriented, so the women have the option to stay at home and play that role because the man is playing his role. 

You must have been looking for some sh*t to disagree with lol


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:17pm
hmmm.....actually no.  I wasn't disagreeing.  I was kinda cosigning what u were saying.  my bad.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:28pm
Dude, you dun posted this same moist ass shyt with everyone of your previous screen names. You just a one trick pony huh? I ain't mad though. Gon & spread that hot fiyah all through Brazil. Then take it to Russia. I hear them wimenzes luvs negrums.

GET IT HOW YOU LIVE IT! YOLO!



Print Page | Close Window