Print Page | Close Window

Have people been scared off of BHM?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=354373
Printed Date: Aug 19 2018 at 8:07pm

Topic: Have people been scared off of BHM?
Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Subject: Have people been scared off of BHM?
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:02pm
I haven't seen BHM this slow in years. Something fishy is going on

-------------
Blackness Is At Stake

Replies:
Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:15pm
Hopefully not. I feel bad for anyone who thinks BHM is a scary place LOL

-------------
yo

Posted By: starliteboo
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:17pm
Some of women on this board can be really mean and judgemental. Although I aint's scared LOL

-------------
I'm bipolar, I have multiple personalities and I have anger issues, I would suggest that you dont fcuk with me.

Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:19pm
I think there's more competition in terms of boards and websites than when I first joined. TTT is about the only really lively section in this board these days. Weaves used to be THE place...but not so much anymore.

And some ppl (myself included) come and go in waves. I have active periods like now, and then I totally abandon BHM for months at a time.

-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:19pm
Im not scared of any of these wack as* Oo's... I think many chicks in the weave section got scared off a while ago...

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:20pm
Faiz, insensitive, LisaLondon, 313chick, and others have been shamed into oblivion I think.

I just think people have more to do now-a-days online. There are more sites to be on.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:20pm
Weaves was a scary place lol I lurked in there for the drama before I joined.

-------------
yo

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:21pm
People left because BHM got boring, annoying, and embarassing. All at the same damn time.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

Im not scared of any of these wack as* Oo's... I think many chicks in the weave section got scared off a while ago...

LMAO.

I think some people leave boards because they don't care for drama. "You are the company you keep" and all that. That's not necessarily the same thing though.

Some probably have had their feelings hurt beyond mending though.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:23pm
When I stopped posting in weaves as much, it slowed down. Now I stopped posting in TTT as much, and it has since slowed down. So i'm gonna go ahead and take credit for this .

No, jk.. but I personally stopped posting as much because I started a job that requires way too much of my time.... AND when I'm work, I only get on my phone. Takes so long

I aint neva scurred

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:24pm
You askin' the wrong crowd

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:25pm
I don't understand how can your feeling get hurt if you do not even know the person behind the computer screen. I know I can give two f*cks if someone had something negative to say about me. And yes the weave section can get bad but I live in the lace wig section and those women will eat newbies up for dinner.

-------------
I'm bipolar, I have multiple personalities and I have anger issues, I would suggest that you dont fcuk with me.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I think there's more competition in terms of boards and websites than when I first joined. TTT is about the only really lively section in this board these days. Weaves used to be THE place...but not so much anymore.

And some ppl (myself included) come and go in waves. I have active periods like now, and then I totally abandon BHM for months at a time.

That makes sense. I mean, not even the hair sections are popping anymore and it's a hair board! I'm missing some of the ratchetness and the huge belly laughter that came from within. It used to be more diversified too, with people posting from all over. Now it's always the same people. They need to do something to get this site going again

-------------
Blackness Is At Stake

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:28pm
It took me about a year to build up the courage to come out of lurkdom.

-------------
Can't even twerk no mo. They tired out. Lets ride out.

Posted By: sache1991
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Faiz, insensitive, LisaLondon, 313chick, and others have been shamed into oblivion I think.

I just think people have more to do now-a-days online. There are more sites to be on.

Good riddance of Ms. Piggy. Sleepy

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by starliteboo starliteboo wrote:

I don't understand how can your feeling get hurt if you do not even know the person behind the computer screen. I know I can give two f*cks if someone had something negative to say about me. And yes the weave section can get bad but I live in the lace wig section and those women will eat newbies up for dinner.

Well, tbh, I've seen some crazy ass posts over the years and people going for the jugular. Not so much anymore, though. But if you don't have the stomach for it, it can sting, especially if you're young and impressionable. But it used to be more fun, like you could log on and keel over with laughter for hours on hand and learn things at the same time. I kinda miss that.

-------------
Blackness Is At Stake

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:29pm
Oh yeah, a lot of members don't come here anymore.

But it wasn't the women who drove them out.. It was the damn board itself!

BHM was once so glitchy, you couldn't post a thing. Active membership was cut by over 50% because of how annoying it was. Thankfully, that glitch appears rarely now and using forum2 is a major lifesaver.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:30pm
LOL @ Op's location

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

LOL @ Op's location

LOl, I've been told so so many times on here, I decided to make it official, with a gvt stamp on it and all

-------------
Blackness Is At Stake

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:32pm

People get way too personal in their defenses. Like I'll debate all day, but I don't do low blows. And many people do. Drama from one thread gets dragged into another. It gets very messy.

And I agree with what another poster said, when I get in my busy seasons of work, I don't hang on BHM. Girl gotta make her money!LOL

-------------

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:33pm
well

i stopped posting for a while bc i got bored...i'll stop posting for only that reason.

the only people that get scared off this board are people who have put their photos out there...they're the ones that rarely, if ever return.

people who have been embarassed and shamed off the board by being ethered in epic threads or however else, keep coming back if they have no picture b/c there's nothing to be afraid of really. no one knows who they are.

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

BHM was once so glitchy, you couldn't post a thing. Active membership was cut by over 50% because of how annoying it was. Thankfully, that glitch appears rarely now and using forum2 is a major lifesaver.

I don't remember BHM being particularly hard to manoeuver, though. I tried 2 other hair boards but I just can,t get with the format, it hurts my eyes. And I'm not about to pay to get onto long hair care forum...

-------------
Blackness Is At Stake

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:37pm

People get way too personal in their defenses. Like I'll debate all day, but I don't do low blows. And many people do. Drama from one thread gets dragged into another. It gets very messy.

And I agree with what another poster said, when I get in my busy seasons of work, I don't hang on BHM. Girl gotta make her money!LOL

Too true. I've seen it.

-------------
Blackness Is At Stake

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL @ Op's location

LOl, I've been told so so many times on here, I decided to make it official, with a gvt stamp on it and all

what does this mean: névrosée?

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL @ Op's location

what does this mean: névrosée?

neurotic

-------------

Posted By: Mixer
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:53pm

Some of women on this board can be really mean and judgemental. Although I aint's scared LOL
Yep, we have some disgusting people on here.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: Yumyum28
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:27pm
IMO, it seem like the same handful of posters (seems like alot of Californians) having insider conversations and d*ckeating each other all day at this point, but there's hardly any new info circulating in the hair, body and skin threads, TTT on the other hand stays poppin. Lack of advertisement may also be a factor, I stumbled onto this forum while researching lacefronts, but noone I know has ever heard of BHM.

-------------
Yumyum Yummy..#Nohairdontcare

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:33pm
But you can research BHM through google. Often ppl just lurk and find the info they need and keep it moving. When you see how quickly threads devolve, and not even in TTT, would you want to waste time joining and getting ppl snapping at you because you dared to ask a question that might have been covered ad nauseum??

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:35pm
Only a very few have scared themselves off BHM. The rest don't visit by choice.

Now a lot of thieves have left...but then come back to sell more weave I believe.LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Only a very few have scared themselves off BHM. The rest don't visit by choice.

Now a lot of thieves have left...but then come back to sell more weave I believe.LOL

So true...I remember when miss {removed name by vendor request} came up here. Confused

Bandwagons, group orders gone wrong, etc. I think those have also taken a toll on BHM.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:47pm
^Miss arjunki hair! That was some interesting drama.LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:53pm
lol

anyone else spot the irony?

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: sache1991
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:56pm
OP's username?

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:59pm
*Sips tea in avi*

Tell us Afro. We're all fam here.Evil Smile

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:54pm
Savaad

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:56pm
dunno. dontcare

-------------

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 7:56pm

LL and everyone else are on twitter

jr.

-------------

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

yes...i quit posting b/c the board didn't let me login, even though i was putting in the right password.

this was right around the time of the reload that never happened Ermm

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:08pm
i just thought more ppl were in school now so they havent been posting as much.

-------------

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:18pm
I don't know if people were scared away, but BHM is less entertaining than it used to be. It's more cattiness and less fun. People used share more also.

Posted By: rell85
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 9:17pm
life happens

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:12pm

Seriously, what happened to LisaLondon? one minute she was very active on here, the next GONE. Lol I remember Faiz - good timesLOLLOL

I know this may not be popular but I can't get over insensitive being a thief. I really like her! will call it a 'misunderstanding'LOL

I remember 313chick very vaguely 

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:31pm
Sometimes I hold back on sharing my opinion on certain topics because I know somebody is gonna get riled up and make an intelligent discussion impossible. I aint got time for all that. 

-------------
As a species,human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.
-Agent Smith

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:35pm
Plus it tickles me when certain posters come out of lurkdom just to fuel fire to drama. Like they be waiting for sh*t to pop off so they can stir the pot. Wacko  

-------------
As a species,human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.
-Agent Smith

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:39pm
^I know right?

Stern SmileLOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: slykitten
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:49pm
I was a lot more active when I first joined because I was only interested in things hair related.  Then I moved down here because I found it interesting.  But people get attitudes with unknown members when they ask innocent questions sometimes, and sometimes it is just easier to get the info elsewhere.  And the constant errors are annoying.

-------------
Choosing to be happy. Follow me at twitter.com/sneekykitten. Trying my hand at blogging thisisalloftheabove.blogspot.com

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:56pm

Yeah I'm sure if they let the people on here actually get to them. I don't take much on here seriously it's for fun/entertainment and if there is a time where it becomes neither of those things I will just leave.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Seriously, what happened to LisaLondon? one minute she was very active on here, the next GONE. Lol I remember Faiz - good timesLOLLOL

I know this may not be popular but I can't get over insensitive being a thief. I really like her! will call it a 'misunderstanding'LOL

her tits were posted in TTTJr

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 11:00pm
?

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:36pm
So you notice people posting less. And you come to the conclusion that people have been scared off of BHM? You didn't think maybe they left on they're own accord? Maybe if multiple people are leaving, it is a problem within BHM, and not a bunch of scaredy cats fleeing.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:41pm
there is definitely a problem with bhm

sidebar, mixer.....this is that peeping tom, pervy stuff I was talking about.  How come you didn't show up itt until someone mentioned tits??

*I got my eye on u sir*Stern Smile

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

Plus it tickles me when certain posters come out of lurkdom just to fuel fire to drama. Like they be waiting for sh*t to pop off so they can stir the pot. Wacko  

LOL I remember when Russ said in a thread -- when someone posts "coming out of lurkdom.."

that really means:  

"I don't usually post under this screen name...."

I diedLOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:48pm

I enjoyed her posts.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:52pm
@Purp: What thread was that? Link if you got it. TIA.

Posted By: BlackstarBlue
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

I enjoyed her posts.

-------------
Your Cat has Aids-AlabamaKinks
Have respect for an old west indian negro- darcus howe
“All you want to do is take cocaine with your new white friends” -Netsayi
None of my clients have hair- shawnda D

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by BlackstarBlue BlackstarBlue wrote:

I enjoyed her posts.

oh that's who u is?

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by BlackstarBlue BlackstarBlue wrote:

I enjoyed her posts.

oh that's who u is?

lol Good one southern. Never in a month of sundays

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:21pm
for real
I saw UK plus creepy gif, and thought that was your hint 

oh wait, i forget she wasn't from london and her name wasn't Lisa

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:27pm
Wait, she wasn't from London? Whatev, she had some nice boobies.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

for real
I saw UK plus creepy gif, and thought that was your hint 

oh wait, i forget she wasn't from london and her name wasn't Lisa

OMG what if i was? Would i not be the GOAT troll?????

-------------

Posted By: leftywefty
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:02pm
people got bored and moved on

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 3:43pm
sometimes I wonder if certain members died.  There are a few that haven't logged in in months or yrs & I wonder if they are safe

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

sometimes I wonder if certain members died.  There are a few that haven't logged in in months or yrs & I wonder if they are safe

why would you think they died though?

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:52pm
right...i don't think anyone is like, maybe i should make a thread declaring that i won't sign on for 2 yrs.  they just stop signing on.

eta: i do wonder why some posters who don't necessarily seem trolly end up posting in TTT Jr for hella long then when they can come up you never see them again.

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:52pm
As far as other sections, theres no new info with anything,

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:01pm
I didn't log in for a week 1 time and I got 2 threads wondering if I was okay.

And then I thought, waymint...

And then I started spending more and more time away from here.

I stayed gon for a long time after the shut down though.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I didn't log in for a week 1 time and I got 2 threads wondering if I was okay.

And then I thought, waymint...

And then I started spending more and more time away from here.

I stayed gon for a long time after the shut down though.

they luh you.
I disappeared for 2 years and no one called or made a threadLOL

eta: just in case -- that's a joke because since I wasn't here  I don't know if threads were made or not.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:03pm
^^and I probably made one of those 2 threads asking about you. LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:09pm
^^^We were prolly gon around the same time span Purp. I came back and was like Where my peeps at? Who is all these new coloureds?

Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:13pm

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:16pm
I swear some of yall dont know what ya want. On one hand u say its boring on the other hand you say people or mean yet as soon as drama thread pop up folks taking seats and popping corn.

-------------

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:25pm
Well I just wish Nike would come back.
Oh and GGemini

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:33pm
It's not complicated. Not everyone finds being unwarrantedly mean/rude/pretentious, etc humorous. It can be boring. Boring + bitchiness= bye bye! I'm more likely to believe members got bitched off rather than "scared" off.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Posted By: l2eVitalize
Date Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:48pm
Drama Drama, Drama.
It'll make a person walk away if their wise.

-------------
I expect a miracle everyday. God will make a way out, out of no way. Just believe and recieve it. God will perform it today.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:19am

there is definitely a problem with bhm

sidebar, mixer.....this is that peeping tom, pervy stuff I was talking about.  How come you didn't show up itt until someone mentioned tits??

*I got my eye on u sir*
Actually, I was peeping this thread from the start and I posted because 313 was mentioned, so you got it wrong. Again. I'll be sure to tell you when I bump a thread because someone said titties, ok?

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: Merin
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:23am
I really liked Lisa London. Were her pictures posted during the infamous Summer of Thirst? 

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 8:26am
Mixer you do have a habit of commenting mostly on sexual related stuff in posts though. I notice you do that in the RT thread alot too. Sometimes it can be rather creepy TBH especially when you pop up quoting things that were posted eons ago.

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:05am

It was. So many beautiful installs and ratchetry Cry

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:09am
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

It's not complicated. Not everyone finds being unwarrantedly mean/rude/pretentious, etc humorous. It can be boring. Boring + bitchiness= bye bye! I'm more likely to believe members got bitched off rather than "scared" off.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBR_NJxW1M&list" rel="nofollow - ☼

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:13am
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Well I just wish Nike would come back.
Oh and GGemini
i miss gg. she cracked me upCry

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:23am
I miss GG and Nike as well. I've been thinking about that.

-------------
The CHOGH crew...

President honeybee10

oh_so_moody

afrokock

Mixer

colemrlch

ummmok

niecy

313chick

AffirmativeBunny

Anah

HeyBeautiful

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:31pm
whatever happened to yourleoqueen? anyone knows?

-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:42pm

-------------

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:43pm
I wouldn't mind gg coming back.. Or Thisone even though she could be hella annoying

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:46pm
Nope. I have thick skin especially when most things people say are exaggerations. I don't come to make drama either, I work in a boring office like a majority of the people here during the day. But sometimes I'll post heavily other times I'm off for a few months so. 

-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:56pm
I want flostar to come back.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

So does Ashanti

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 2:25pm
Lol come on, u know u miss the Ashanti updates

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 3:24pm

ironic.  u did the same thing as WF.  There are 2 ppl you've recently asked for that are activeLOL

-------------

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 4:15pm

I may be wrong but I think she return a long time ago . EmbarrassedClap

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

As in actively posting?

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 4:26pm

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

As in actively posting?
Yes Sweetie LOL. Check PM .

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:26pm

ironic.  u did the same thing as WF.  There are 2 ppl you've recently asked for that are activeLOL

Interesting. You think people don't ask questions they already know the answers to?

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:26pm

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:36pm

Interesting. You think people don't ask questions they already know the answers to?
tell it to aries, she thinks u dont know who sofamous is

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:42pm
Bless her heart.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window