Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=354336
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 12:56pm

Topic: www.kurls2kinks.com
Posted By: Nadiesca
Subject: www.kurls2kinks.com
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 8:05am
hey ladies
i came across this website and i wonder if anybody from bhm ever order them??

-------------

Replies:
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 9:55pm
116 views and no replies?!? SMH

-------------

Posted By: honeybee10
Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:56am
I haven't used them, but I saw something I liked on the website so thanks for posting this. Nothing on youtube?

-------------
In mourning for the sex section...CHOGH for life

Team CHOGH Charter Member

Date Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:19am
nothing on you tube...they have the same concept a KCY.com,the only thing is that they are limited in the hair lenght.
And if anybody is interested,they sell the full lace cap wig for 8.00$

-------------

Posted By: l0v32bl0v3d
Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:13pm
I've been watchin their website.  I had KCY AKC, I really like but it matts and tangles like a M***F***.  Im tryin a new look, short, shirley temple curls but NOT SILKY.  I don't want that Brazilian/Malaysian/Eurasian mess that won't blend.  The search is rough since KCY has been swirling the toilet.

Posted By: imfunsized
Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:25pm
Yeah their hair looked to silky to me, more curly or deep curl than kinky. You may have better luck with aliexpress I'm looking at mayflower for my next aft kinky curly purchase.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:28pm
I know, ugh.  But, gurl, Im tellin you, Im Scared of those Ali venders......

Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:31pm
Lol i understand but I think I couple if ladies on here have purchased from them in the newbie section, they seem legit. I'm over these American vendors and their crappy curly hair they are calling kinky. Even tho I ordered from kcy when she was still good, the afro kinky curly didn't really seem all that kinky to me.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:39pm
Really, my main reason to love that hair was cause it blended RIGHT.  But my leave out is slightly silky cause of heat damage.  But the city I'm in has Serious moisture in the air so kinky straight is just not cutting it anymore, Im sooo tired of the heat....its just so hard to take a chance on anybody at this point

Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:43pm
My leave out is very healthy I haven't used a flat iron forever lol I felt they was was just really curly with frizz. It wasn't kinky to me. I don't think I'll ever find hair that will look like true afro kinky hair tho.

Date Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 9:46pm
Naw, we own that grade and others can come close but never duplicate.....its just stress when it comes to hair.  But, sadly, I have less patients when it comes to my hair.  IDK why but I get sooo frustrated when it comes to my own.  It just seems easier to braid it up and sew a upart over it.

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 2:26pm
Wait, so her hair is garbage?

Genetra was wearing her hair for a little bit & it looked amazing.  There is also two other videos on YouTube of people reviewing kurls2kinks hair & they loved it too.. Genetra gave great reviews on the hair as well.

I've been talking to the owner for the last week or so, her customer service is great... I saw one post in the newbie section with pictures of the hair & it looked great. This is really the first time I've heard her hair sucks. Cry Which is sad because I really wanted to order from her.

Date Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:37pm
Lol we didn't say it sucks, I was saying it didn't look kinky curly, more like a deep curl than a kinky curl. Most vendors are calling things "kinky" that really aren't kinky.

Posted By: rebelle .
Date Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 4:44pm
Got ya.

Posted By: genetra
Date Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 9:04pm
I posted a review of this hair on my Youtube channel. An update for that review would be that it DID begin to tangle a bit after a month (i wore it almost 7 weeks). But, to me the tangling was far less than other kinky curly hair I've tried. Seal the wefts, of course. The shorter lengths were alot kinkier than the longer lengths. 

youtube.com/genetra

Date Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 11:59pm
Yeah, and we were taking about KCY not K2K. Im thinking of making k2k my next purchase.  @Genetra, not trying to start anything at all but your hair was freaking awesome and it was sent to you, companies can always send out the best and leave the rest for other people.  I just want to get to this company before to many people find out Embarrassed

Posted By: Ms_Kudos
Date Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 9:39am
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/kurls2kinks-intial-review-pre-pics_topic359507.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/kurls2kinks-intial-review-pre-pics_topic359507.html

Print Page | Close Window