Print Page | Close Window

When I start goin clubbin

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=354214
Printed Date: Jul 18 2018 at 4:16am

Topic: When I start goin clubbin
Posted By: babyk94
Subject: When I start goin clubbin
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:38pm
This summer i'll have more free time and be able to go clubbin and stuff but, I don't wanna look like everybody else in the club. So....... what should I wear? Nothing super revealing or anything like that. I just need some ideas.

Replies:
Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:43pm
try to find clothes on lesser-known websites.
and dont wear heels if you're going to dance, you're gonna need to be able to keep your shoes on all night.
play with your outfit options and experiment with bright colored make up.

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:48pm
Shop online and don't shop in Forever 21, H&M, etc.

How old are you? You're cute. Shopping so early to go to the club lol.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:48pm
Thanks eanaj5

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Shop online and don't shop in Forever 21, H&M, etc.

How old are you? You're cute. Shopping so early to go to the club lol.
I'm 18 and thanks honestly I don't wanna go but, my friends want to so I said fine lol

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:07pm
don't shop at f21, charlotte russe, wet seal, body central, etc etc
find lesser known boutiques

try to find something you can wear more than once and not just at the club.
for example if you find a cute top, being able to wear it somewhere else with a blazer or something will save you money

at an 18 and up club, skinnies or leggings and a hi-lo top will have you set.
i would worry more when you're going to 21+ clubs

unless you're getting into a 21+ club...Evil Smile

-------------

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:10pm
dont wear heels? where they do that at????

u betta put the big girl shoes on and commit!

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:12pm
lol girl it's february

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

This summer i'll have more free time and be able to go clubbin and stuff but, I don't wanna look like everybody else in the club. So....... what should I wear?

Makeup

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:23pm
Nordstrom actually has some pretty dresses to go clubbing. My sister almost bought this one last year but it was $250 on sale...she would have been a success:

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/550/a4/d9/55/a4d955345e58fe39b1f856962019492a.jpg

-------------
hip measured is from fullest part on butt:
start: 32C-24-35

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hn7ui0.jpg

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:25pm
But I think it isn't so much where you buy your clothes but how you carry yourself: my older sister was wearing a white short dress that she paid only $20 on Ross and she was getting so much attention. The only reason why a promoter came to talk to us and took us to a hard to get in club was because she was the hotter of the three Unhappy

-------------

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Nordstrom actually has some pretty dresses to go clubbing. My sister almost bought this one last year but it was $250 on sale...she would have been a success:

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/550/a4/d9/55/a4d955345e58fe39b1f856962019492a.jpg

at 18 to the club?Confused  where they're gonna play songs with lyrics such as 'this club so packed, these girls so drunk" and "you say no to rachet pvssy juicy can't"?

-------------

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:05pm
When I go to the club, I always wear bodycon dresses and decent sized heels. You can get a bodycon or formfitting dress probably anywhere from Ross to Asos or whatever. I personally shop at asos because their dresses are hot. And for your face, do a Smokey eye with a nude or pink lip.

-------------
Come take my hand and lets go Nala-land, where all your sexiest dreams will come true!

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

at 18 to the club?Confused  where they're gonna play songs with lyrics such as 'this club so packed, these girls so drunk" and "you say no to rachet pvssy juicy can't"?

Girl don't send this child to the club looking like the mother of the bride in this dress LOL

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

OP can actually get away w/not wearing heels...she's very tall

-------------

Posted By: Marmonette
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:12pm
What shoes would you wear in place of heels?

I hate heels.

-------------
heyyyyyyyy

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:13pm

OP can actually get away w/not wearing heels...she's very tall

yep, she could wear some cute booties or something. i never wore heels to 18+ clubs

-------------

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:13pm

the hell?

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:14pm

But I think it isn't so much where you buy your clothes but how you carry yourself: my older sister was wearing a white short dress that she paid only $20 on Ross and she was getting so much attention. The only reason why a promoter came to talk to us and took us to a hard to get in club was because she was the hotter of the three Unhappy
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

you don't have to spend a lot of money on a dress to look good

she's 18, she doesn't need an expensive dress to get turnt up in

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:15pm

to a who?

nevermind read it wrong

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

you don't have to spend a lot of money on a dress to look good

she's 18, she doesn't need an expensive dress to get turnt up in

found me a bodycon dress for 5.99 at Ross the other day. I'm going to accessorize that thing and call it a night

-------------

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:29pm
ahh memories. i remember getting into 18 + clubs at 16 and 21 + clubs at 18. and i wont even share the things i used to wear. Embarrassed

anywho, i think where you shop is not that big of a deal. just mix match and accessories can really spruce up the simplest outfit. 

i think any combination of:

skinny jeans/cute top (you can get all kinds)
maxi dresses
cute short fitted dress (does not have to be revealing to be cute and fitted)
jumpsuit
you said you will start in the summer so you have sometime to see what types of things you want at the time. also, since its summer you can wear some nice sandals (heel or not - your choice), wedges, etc. but definitely something that wont kill your feet.

and just accessorize!

by the way, which places are 18+ these days?

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:29pm
I went to Ross yesterday they had a lot of cute stuff, I will be wearing makeup.

Posted By: sbrooke
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:39pm
Well being that I'm only 20 and I don't take the club scene seriously and I strictly go there to dance I just wear leggings a top and some combat boots or some sandals and some cute pants and a top or shorts.... I feel like I'm Ciara on the dance floor. I used to do the whole dress and heels thing but that constricted me . Wink

-------------
Fly brown mamacita.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:41pm
i honestly dont think there's anything wrong with going to f21 and charlote russe and express...it is appropriate for your age

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

Well being that I'm only 20 and I don't take the club scene seriously and I strictly go there to dance I just wear leggings a top and some combat boots or some sandals and some cute pants and a top or shorts.... I feel like I'm Ciara on the dance floor. I used to do the whole dress and heels thing but that constricted me . Wink

all this right here down to the last "." LOL
eanaj aint got time to be worried about her booty cheeks showin while she gettin low Tongue

-------------

Posted By: PlainJane

Does the club have an art gallery in the back?

Posted By: Spokenword

i honestly dont think there's anything wrong with going to f21 and charlote russe and express...it is appropriate for your age

me neither. maybe if there is a certain article of clothing that everyone and their mama is buying with a distinct print you can stay away from in fear of everyone having on the same thing. but there are plenty of little tops/dresses that one can get there. its just the way you put the full outfit together. not everything has to come from the same place.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:45pm
which reminds me, i was at a party last night and most of those chicks had to keep pulling down their dresses and taking tiny steps to avoid lookin a fool. Not my cup of tea

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:46pm
You don't want to go to any clubs. 

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by PlainJane PlainJane wrote:

Does the club have an art gallery in the back?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:50pm

im against it not because it's cheap, but because you're likely to see someone else in the same outfit (especially if it's a dress or standout top)

-------------

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

This summer i'll have more free time and be able to go clubbin and stuff but, I don't wanna look like everybody else in the club. So....... what should I wear?

Makeup

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

im against it not because it's cheap, but because you're likely to see someone else in the same outfit (especially if it's a dress or standout top)

That's why you dress the outfit up so that you still look different and stand out even if someone else has the same thing on.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

That's why you dress the outfit up so that you still look different and stand out even if someone else has the same thing on.

Yea you can accessorize and of course the person with the cutest face/best body will probably steal the show anyway.
But nah, I'm good on it. no shade to anyone else who does it.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:09pm
Anybody can give off the illusion of having the cutest face or baddest at the club even the most ugliest person especially with the lighting in most clubs. LOL

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:09pm

I guess she is already planning for when she turns 21...

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:12pm
^i wouldn't wear that at 21 to the club either...i would wear it to a wedding or cocktail reception

-------------

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:13pm

Right I have never in my life seen anybody in flats at the club Confused

-------------

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:13pm
Sexy what are you talking about? Lol

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:16pm
LOL Sexy what clubs you going to that people wear ish like that though? I don't even think most would wear that to a 21+ club. That's something you wear to a fancy dinner or somebody's formal charity event.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Right I have never in my life seen anybody in flats at the club Confused

i have. it was a rachet club though so that explains it

-------------

Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:25pm
maybe something like this if you dont want to show too much skin but still be sexy

-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.

Posted By: lollypop036
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:28pm

yup. esp since people dont repeat club outfits often

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:36pm
Plz don't listen to that 'don't wear heels' ish.
I've never been to an 18+ club but not wearing heels is just not right at the club...
To me no heels is equal to sweats and a hoodie in there.. Which ppl do... But I don't think you're one of those girls

And don't do f21 h&m or any of those type stores..

OP said she doesn't wanna look like other ppl y'all... Smh

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:40pm
Please don't wear kitten heels tho!

I agree that she has to do heels. If u r not used to being in heels for extended periods of time do high boots with a heel.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:43pm
Oh gawd@ kitten heels

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:44pm
I'm not getting the you must have heels on thing

Do what makes
You feel comfortable

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:47pm
I guess it depends on the kind of club. And definitely the type of flats.

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

which reminds me, i was at a party last night and most of those chicks had to keep pulling down their dresses and taking tiny steps to avoid lookin a fool. Not my cup of tea

Which is why I only wear short kinda dressy shorts and a cute top.......the two measly times I've been to the club in my 21 years.

I want to live more.

-------------
I was here...
I lived, I loved
I was here...
I did, I've done, everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here...

the purpose of heels is to elongate the leg...if you already have long legs...then heels are not necessary imo. yes they also change the way you walk and make you strut...but idk...at 5'10...she has no need for very high heels...she is tall and thin. her body is already bangin'...heels aren't gonna change the game for her. i rarely see women in flats but...idk...it's kinda like those Cornbread...or whatever those parties are called...something bisquits?...they have them everywhere....nobody wears heels bc it is assumed you're gonna be DANCING and getting down...not stuntin' against the wall...cornbread and bisquits? mm idk

and i assume at 18 OP is on a budget which IMO is why she should get her stuff from fast fashion retailers or the stuff she already buys at the thrift store. accessories make or break outfits imo.

-------------

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:49pm

Girl thats the only way I go clubbin with hells on looking fancy and ready to dance LOL

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:50pm
I guess it depends on the place and the crowd. If the place is classy...heels.

Not that I feel that all women should wear heels to be dressy but at the club come on.....

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:50pm
Definitely wear heels, but to be honest, if you're going to be standing/dancing for hours on end, your feet will hurt period.

-------------
I was here...
I lived, I loved
I was here...
I was here...

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Guidette Guidette wrote:

Girl thats the only way I go clubbin with hells on looking fancy and ready to dance LOL

When I was 17, I tried goin out with my friends in some sneakers. They was like WTF? Bitch if you don't go home and reset that outfit u aint goin LOL

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Do what makes
You feel comfortable

This. Not everybody likes heels especially at the club if they are going to be dancing all night. It's all about being comfortable and you can still be cute without wearing heels.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:53pm
most 18+ clubs are not classy/upscale, lets not act brand new...
IA with whomever said go for boots with a low heel as an alternative, but that may be a little hard to get away with during the summer.
I havent been to the club during the summer yet so im not sure what im gonna substitute for shoes when i cant wear my boots anymore

-------------

Posted By: tbaby123
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:54pm
God I hate kitten heels.. I'd rather not wear heels at all than kitten heels

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:55pm
I keep forgetting that this is a teenage club. Half the girls there will be in beauty supply slippers or melissas(showing my age). You'll probably look better than atleast half of them if you are thoughtful in your outfit.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:56pm

Do what makes
You feel comfortable

This. Not everybody likes heels especially at the club if they are going to be dancing all night. It's all about being comfortable and you can still be cute without wearing heels.

exactly. unless you're just going to look cute, then I think heels are fine, but if you plan on tearing up the dance floor then do what makes sense.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:57pm
I forgot op is 5'10..
I think you should still do 3.5inchers though..
I feel like taller girls typically shy away from heels cus they don't wanna look taller but they will only make you stand out more. I think it oozes confidence when tell girls wear heels

Models are tall and (out of work) they still wear heels even though most already have long legs..

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Do what makes
You feel comfortable

exactly. unless you're just going to look cute, then I think heels are fine, but if you plan on tearing up the dance floor then do what makes sense.

Then again I forgot we're on BHM. Half of these womenz probably are posted up on the wall at the club just to be cute instead of actually dancing.

Posted By: goodm3

the purpose of heels is to elongate the leg...if you already have long legs...then heels are not necessary imo. yes they also change the way you walk and make you strut...but idk...at 5'10...she has no need for very high heels...she is tall and thin. her body is already bangin'...heels aren't gonna change the game for her. i rarely see women in flats but...idk...it's kinda like those Cornbread...or whatever those parties are called...something bisquits?...they have them everywhere....nobody wears heels bc it is assumed you're gonna be DANCING and getting down...not stuntin' against the wall...cornbread and bisquits? mm idk

and i assume at 18 OP is on a budget which IMO is why she should get her stuff from fast fashion retailers or the stuff she already buys at the thrift store. accessories make or break outfits imo.

this....i don't why she wouldn't buy club wear from F21.....she's not trying to build a wardrobe for work. lol...

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I forgot op is 5'10..
I think you should still do 3.5inchers though..
I feel like taller girls typically shy away from heels cus they don't wanna look taller but they will only make you stand out more. I think it oozes confidence when tell girls wear heels

Models are tall and (out of work) they still wear heels even though most already have long legs..

She ain't no model though. She's going to the club not a fashion show.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:00pm
well we need clairification...is this a teenage only club or a regular club that permits people under 21?

i wish i could wear heels like these mexicans. heels all day errday. they take out the trash in heels. stomach be fucced up but their calf muscles be SOLID.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:00pm
In the summer, what other option will you have besides a heel or wedge?

-------------
I was here...
I lived, I loved
I was here...
I was here...

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:01pm
Niecy I just made the comment about models to say that elongating the leg is not just for average height girls.. Heels are just nice period for going out.

And she wants to stand out from others...

The club Can be like a fashion show

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:02pm

well we need clairification...is this a teenage only club or a regular club that permits people under 21?

i wish i could wear heels like these mexicans. heels all day errday. they take out the trash in heels. stomach be fucced up but their calf muscles be SOLID.

LOL you kno u aint shidd

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:02pm
Also... Op can get reasonably priced things from places like revolve.. And tj max.. There are other options aside from f21

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:03pm

What Mexicans you live around that wear heels all the time? Everytime I see Mexicans they got on them churchy looking shoes even with regular everyday outfits. LOL

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:03pm
Right

And half the time the girls in the 6 inch heels and booty skirts be the ones that either look a true Hott mess or can't do anything because they can barely walk and then can barely dance without their cooches being exposed

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

In the summer, what other option will you have besides a heel or wedge?

Cute sandals?

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:09pm
This is kinda my style most of the time. I'm boring.

-------------
I was here...
I lived, I loved
I was here...
I was here...

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:14pm
Lol..that's my style sometimes too. That chick is cute

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:14pm

Just came in to say "Grits and Biscuits" parties are the GREATEST!!! I never wear flats unless Im going to one of their parties.

-------------
I Would rather eat crumbs with bums than share steak with snakes-

The token "instigatory thanks" on nonsenical posts always kill me.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:19pm
GRITS AND BISCUITS!! thanks Qualified! 

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:24pm
I dance in heels

I wouldn't be doin the get low or droppin it like its hot or the salsa or whatever new crazy dances are out where I'd need to be moving around hella much or doin hella footwork

I've never heard of grits and biscuits

Posted By: RachelRegina
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:28pm

Right

And half the time the girls in the 6 inch heels and booty skirts be the ones that either look a true Hott mess or can't do anything because they can barely walk and then can barely dance without their cooches being exposed

Usually they walk like Tommy Pickles from Rugrats or like those circus performers wearing stilts.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:32pm
I had to look up "grits and biscuits" on youtube. It looks like a regular club night in the South. Ya'll been missing out

-------------
I was here...
I lived, I loved
I was here...
I was here...

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:38pm

I dance in heels

I wouldn't be doin the get low or droppin it like its hot or the salsa or whatever new crazy dances are out where I'd need to be moving around hella much or doin hella footwork

And that's exactly why I can't do heels in the club. I like to jook, I ain't got time to be sittin' down every five minutes from heels making my dogs bark or doin' the pretty girl rock because that's the only thing I can do without busting my ass because of my shoes. I'm already clumsy as heck I ain't finna be the club clown if I fall trying to dance.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:40pm
you could wear something like this
idk I don't go clubbing *kanye shrug*
half shirts and pants

gallery_13588082981-img_0019

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:41pm
lmao at y'all telling this 18 year old not to shop at f21.  if she's like my daughter she's getting a whole $75/week allowance, where else are they gonna shop?  i still buy my girl her clothes, but she tries to supplement her wardrobe with her little 'clubwear' and she can't afford no nordy's or bergdorf's.

i was the chauffer for my daughter and her friends to one of the teen spots last night, i thought they looked so cute in their outfits, it's cold so they had leggings, skinty's, cute colorful tops,  plus i let my daughter borrow my belle zeppas so she was extra fly Cool

babyk go to those cheap stores, buy your outfits but put a personal twist to them by accessorizing your butt of, combine that with your height and you'll be the star of the show.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:43pm

I dance in heels

And that's exactly why I can't do heels in the club. I like to jook, I ain't got time to be sittin' down every five minutes from heels making my dogs bark or doin' the pretty girl rock because that's the only thing I can do without busting my ass because of my shoes. I'm already clumsy as heck I ain't finna be the club clown if I fall trying to dance.

Oh I just don't do all that in the club.. It's not cus of the heels

What is jooking?

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

lmao at y'all telling this 18 year old not to shop at f21.  if she's like my daughter she's getting a whole $75/week allowance, where else are they gonna shop?  i still buy my girl her clothes, but she tries to supplement her wardrobe with her little 'clubwear' and she can't afford no nordy's or bergdorf's.

i was the chauffer for my daughter and her friends to one of the teen spots last night, i thought they looked so cute in their outfits, it's cold so they had leggings, skinty's, cute colorful tops,  plus i let my daughter borrow my belle zeppas so she was extra fly Cool

babyk go to those cheap stores, buy your outfits but put a personal twist to them by accessorizing your butt of, combine that with your height and you'll be the star of the show.

that's what im sayingLOL
at 18 i loved LVLX--hey OP there's on at wheaton plaza...or there was...that is club gear
and if i felt fancy I went to BebeLOL

-------------

No one is telling her that she needs to spend a lot...

I'm just saying there are other options aside from f21... Plus she said she wanted to look different. Everyone shops at f21

I dance in heels

Oh I just don't do all that in the club.. It's not cus of the heels

What is jooking?

lol gettin' down.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:47pm
When I was her age and younger I still didn't shop at f21, h&m, express, Charlotte Russe, etc...
I'd find things online or other little stores

You will see hella ppl wearing the same thing as you at those stores..

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:55pm

I've been wanting to wear a half shirt and pants ever since I lost the baby weight. I need to quit being scared and buy some. Cry

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:56pm
this thread is hilarious.

most clubs wont let you in w/o heels.
they dont care how long your legs are w/o heels.. lol

if she doesn't want to look like everyone else.. she should avoid the h&m's the forever 21s etc.

there are plenty of online inexpensive stores where she can find cheap things.. that everyone and their mama  wont have on.

forever 21 isn't the end all and be all of inexpensive clothing... i swear.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 4:57pm
whatever you do
don't wear this dreaded onesie
I can't take anymore of this

but I do like the longer body-con dresses

Metro Fuxon Saturday Pictures 1-5 (212 of 233)

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:00pm
thank you NYC

We needed some sense in here

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:03pm
I've never heard of a club turning a woman down because she doesn't have on heels. 18+ clubs are not fancy

And that second girl you posted in the leopad dress is a member on bhm

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:03pm

I've never heard of a club turning a woman down because she doesn't have on heels. 18+ clubs are not fancy

goes to remove pic
please don't ban me I did not know Ouch

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:04pm
i feel like these online stores---sell stuff i see in other cheap places....there are very few things i've seen at other cheap retailers that i don't see at f21 and h&m...kinda like how those stores take things from bigger brands and make their interpretation--that's what i feel smaller retailers do....or everything i've seen looks like plastic...im talking about places in City Place Mall OP. i guess i am thinking if she has to try stuff on.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:05pm
It's ok I don't think she's posts a lot

I know her face cause I was in a FB group with her

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:05pm
oh she wore a leopard dress with leopard Maggies...

-------------

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:09pm

ive seen it done a couple of months ago.
and that place was 18 for women 21 for guys to get in.

even if OP decides to shop at somewhere like a Karmaloop and gets a 20 dollar motel rocks dress from there.. a dress that was originally 80.

She'd see less ppl in that 20 dollar dress..
than she would for spending the same 20 dollars on a dress at forever.
I guarentee it.
Forever 21 is common. and way too easily accessible. for ppl not to have repeats.

its really just about being creative.. and watching your pockets.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:11pm
I honestly haven't been in a f21 in like at least 5+ yrs but I am positive that there are places online with way more options.. Grab a code and you can get way higher quality for similar prices

And i don't like how she's matching leopard in her dress to her shoes

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:11pm
i wonder if they do that in DC...

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 5:12pm
Quite honestly I feel she can shop at h&m and time and be fine

Idk where she lives but the younger crowd clubs here there's so many people out and it's dark inside the clubs anyways not saying she should wear whatever but I highly doubt seeing someone with the same thing you have on is gonna be a huge issue.

idk every time I've been to a club, I'm not paying attention to what no one is wearing, I snap pics with my group and dance and watch drunk ppl dance on stuff

I think some of y'all think she's going to some upscale lounge when that's not the case.

Print Page | Close Window