Print Page | Close Window

Amazon Customer Service is amazing

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=354178
Printed Date: Oct 17 2018 at 10:25pm

Topic: Amazon Customer Service is amazing
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Amazon Customer Service is amazing
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:13am
like truly. It's really rare for me to find great service that I want to shout about. 

My son's Kindle screen went funny. You could only see half top of the screen. I suspect I damaged it myself as I had it in hand Luggage with heavy items without its leather protector cover . 

Anyway I went on the Amazon site Thursday around 4.30pm, clicked on the tab 'call me back' I instantly at that very moment got a call back from Amazon. I explained the problem, was told no problem, a new one is being sent out to you. No quibbles, no questions, no drama. The conversation lasted less than 3 mins. 

I arrived home the NEXT day (Friday) from work with new kindle delivered. 

I am sorry but I am amazedLOL

I love them. 

Replies:
Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:18am
HOLD UP

You didn't have to mail them your broken one!?!????

Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:24am
Nope. No mail back required (unless they will get in touch in future to ask?) this is what really surprised me - i thought they would demand mine back before replacement. it was SO quick. 

I have both of them here. Now if I could fix the first one, that would be great as I would pass it on to another kid. 

Posted By: KhiaMarie
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:49am
They had me mail my old one back. But it was quick when my new one came. :D I was happy.

Posted By: Lhdc2011
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:56am
They really do

-------------
Domin

Posted By: Bre.
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:57am
I love Amazon.  I ordered a 40 inch TV for a family member and paid $3.99 for overnight shipping.  The TV wasn't shipped on time and they didn't know what was going on so they sent out a second TV.  Finally, both TVs came and I contacted CS and told them so that I could send they second TV back and they told me it was mine to keep since it was their mistake.  Amazon is awesome.  

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:34pm
Yea my cousin has issues with her kindle and kindle fire and they will always send her a new one.. But I thought she had to send the old one back..

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:35pm
i have never needed their assistance, but good to know since i shop there so much!

-------------
shine your light for the world to see

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:44pm
I absolutely LOVE amazon! 

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

Posted By: Missvw
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:45pm
I love Amazon, I've giving up on ebay completely

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:45pm
They sent me the wrong item a few years ago. It was shipped to an address in the States and then someone took it down to me. I explained that and they didn't request the item back, they just sent the correct thing. Their CS has always been top-notch.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:00pm
We have seen a few deaths of music/ electrical shops in the high street here, including HMV. Some people were blaming Amazon! no, people will shop where it is cheaper, brill CS. HMV still thought they could sell a DVD for £11.99 when you could get it in Amazon for £2.99. 

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Bre. Bre. wrote:

I love Amazon.  I ordered a 40 inch TV for a family member and paid $3.99 for overnight shipping.  The TV wasn't shipped on time and they didn't know what was going on so they sent out a second TV.  Finally, both TVs came and I contacted CS and told them so that I could send they second TV back and they told me it was mine to keep since it was their mistake.  Amazon is awesome.  
ShockedShocked

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Bre. Bre. wrote:

you's a lie.

Posted By: Random Thoughts
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:38pm
Yeah I've had nothing but good experiences with amazon. Anytime I've had an issue, they corrected it quick and painless.

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:56pm
+1. Everything is great at amazon.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:57pm
yeah

amazon is the sh*t!

and good riddance to hmv

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:43pm
I've read several articles about their founder and their beliefs in customer service. If they sent you a defected product, they believe its their fault so why would they have the customer pay shipping to sent it back. 

They also do this for sending out the wrong product as well. 

Posted By: madame pink
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:55pm
They are great! I shop there almost every damn week Dead 

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 2:59pm
I've never had to use their CS but I still love Amazon. I swear I can find alot of stuff for cheap and the fact that I stay getting amazon GC makes it all the more better.

Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

They are great! I shop there almost every damn week Dead 

Girl you sound like me! I order so much stuff from Amazon everyone automatically assumes a package is for me when one is delivered to my house. LOL

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:26pm
Amazon is amazing..

I ordered a hair dryer and a babybliss flat iron from them. I waited and waited for it for about 2 weeks and never got it. Turns out that they sent it to the wrong address and the people kept it.. So they gave me a refund and about a few days later, I got my hair dryer and flat iron in the mail. So I basically got it for free..

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 8:50pm
But I thought Amazon was notorious for stolen credit card information?

Print Page | Close Window