Print Page | Close Window

Y does ur baby hair change textures?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=354128
Printed Date: Sep 20 2018 at 9:19pm

Topic: Y does ur baby hair change textures?
Posted By: KhadiNiaomi
Subject: Y does ur baby hair change textures?
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:45am
I notice this within some blk ppl like me and my baby sister when I was small my hair was soft like cotton and then it gets textured as u get older. My sister hair actually started growing straight when w/ a slight curl, then her hair dropped and it turn into a curly afro. My only remains from my baby hair is on the side of my neck it just soft and doesnt change textures even when I get perms. Why does this happens? 

Replies:
Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:48am
happy Black history month, y'all Party

jr.

-------------

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:48am
lmaoooooooooooooo

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:49am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.
lol 

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:49am
I think it's called scab hair, it happens before your real texture develops happened to me aswell

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:52am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I think it's called scab hair, it happens before your real texture develops happened to me aswell
scab hair interesting I need thats the first step into looking this up I need sum scientific explanation due to this its just weird

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:53am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

scab hair has to do w/relaxers

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

jr.

-------------

Posted By: MinnyMiss16
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:58am
It happens to other races as well. I know of many Indian people and white people who wonder the same thing lol.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:58am
Yeah try googling it, don't wanna give you the wrong info.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:05am
Well i just google it but from yahooanswers ppl have been saying its because of the womb the hair got a lot of moisture but after a while the lose the moisture and it grows dry

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:06am
Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

It happens to other races as well. I know of many Indian people and white people who wonder the same thing lol.
No offense but wat r u talking about? Their hair is already soft and silky... so how does it change?

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:06am
rutt ro...lol

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:09am
Oh my....

-------------

Posted By: iSMILE13
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:16am
I've always wondered this too....

My baby had silky hair that was straight. Now he has very curly hair

-------------
Be humble or get him humbled

Ignore typos...autocorrect won't let me be great

Well whatever is in the womb of a woman they needa make some products mimicks the same things the moisture of the womb contain, that'll be the revolutionary hair relaxer literally 

Posted By: Finesseful
My mama told me I had beautiful silky hair when I was a baby and that one day it just napped up. God knew not to give me no indian tresses and a big booty. You wouldn't be able to tell me sh*t.

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:18am
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Originally posted by MinnyMiss16 MinnyMiss16 wrote:

No offense but wat r u talking about? Their hair is already soft and silky... so how does it change?

their hair changes texture--it can become curlier. curly isn't limited to nappy. white children typically have blonde hair when they are younger and their hair darkens up.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:19am
lol and lol @ur quoate for rod is funny 

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:29am
Baby hair is not the exactly the same as the hair you have on your head. It has a special name that I forgot. It is also like that very fine light coating of body hair babies have but it falls off after a while.

Lazy butt looked it up: http://www.babycenter.com/0_hair-loss_85.bc" rel="nofollow - http://www.babycenter.com/0_hair-loss_85.bc

-------------

Posted By: NARSAddict
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:38am
[QUOTE=Prazol60] Baby hair is not the exactly the same as the hair you have on your head. It has a special name that I forgot. It is also like that very fine light coating of body hair babies have but it falls off after a while.

Lazy butt looked it up: http://www.babycenter.com/0_hair-loss_85.bc" rel="nofollow - http://www.babycenter.com/0_hair-loss_85.bc
[/QUOTE

Are you referring to laguno[sp]?

-------------
Laws are not written to protect children and women. They are written to protect MEN. - TokyoRose (truncated unfortunately)

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:39am

Well whatever is in the womb of a woman they needa make some products mimicks the same things the moisture of the womb contain, that'll be the revolutionary hair relaxer literally 

Like placenta? Look it up

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Well i just google it but from yahooanswers ppl have been saying its because of the womb the hair got a lot of moisture but after a while the lose the moisture and it grows dry

lmao

LOL

ETA: What about babies who are born bald?

-------------

Posted By: MinnyMiss16
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:43am
To ask what Im talking about is silly because clearly I'm in a thread talking about childrens hair. Just because you know their hair to be soft and silky does not mean that it wasnt softer and silkier as a child. Many parents will complain that their childrens hair isnt what it used to be in relation to manageability and texture. This usually occurs after their first hair cut or when it grows out past a certain age. This issue is not limited to black people.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

lmao

LOL

ETA: What about babies who are born bald?
excuse all my grammatical errors 

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:53am

lmao
u laughing but its the same as being on BHM seeking for answers, and ur defense may be well yahooanswers or BHM doesnt prove any legit source of information but I mean it makes sense that the baby hair does gets nourishing moisture from the womb

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:56am
why are yah even talking about other races? yeah im sure it occurs with them but its a more drastic change with people with coily hair. why not just say idk instead of laughing because someone asked a question?

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBR_NJxW1M&list" rel="nofollow - ☼

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

why are yah even talking about other races? yeah im sure it occurs with them but its a more drastic change with people with coily hair. why not just say idk instead of laughing because someone asked a question?

well i think going from blonde to dark hair is drastic which is why i mentioned it

-------------

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:59am
CryCryCryLOLLOL

damn...black history month barely juss buss in we ass.Cry

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:00am

yoooo thank uuu i was just about to write that to her. She must be mix or something.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:02am
should i go ahead and fix myself a c*cktail????  lol

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: r0ck_starr
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:03am
I always noticed that babies born with curly hair are going to have really nappy hair and black babies born with straight are going to be curly. At least that's how I've always seen it. I've seen babies born with kinky hair though just silkier and then it grows dry and mats up.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:05am
i just remember the nurse telling me that black and hispanic babies are born with the most hair...and white babies with the least.  i saw a hispanic baby the other day that looked like he had on a baby lace wig

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

I always noticed that babies born with curly hair are going to have really nappy hair and black babies born with straight are going to be curly. At least that's how I've always seen it. I've seen babies born with kinky hair though just silkier and then it grows dry and mats up.
thats true and it make sense

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:09am
when i was little i had something going on with my scalp and i went bald on one side of my hair.  when the hair grew back it grew in like baby hair.  the same thing happened with my niece.  i noticed the same thing happened with a woman who lost her hair to chemo her hair grew back like baby hair.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:13am

this is sad though...sigh we really hate our hair
How do I hate my hair my natural hair is curly i love it but its not my fault my mother put a relaxer in my hair at the age of 5. And honestly it could be genetics as to y our hair changes. Because of all that damn mixing like my grandma has white ppl hair, and my sister is mix w/ Portuguese, go figure were west indian and that goes the same for u blk americans 

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:15am

How do I hate my hair my natural hair is curly i love it but its not my fault my mother put a relaxer in my hair at the age of 5. And honestly it could be genetics as to y our hair changes. Because of all that damn mixing like my grandma has white ppl hair, and my sister is mix w/ Portuguese, go figure were west indian and that goes the same for u blk americans 

I dont think she was referring to you specifically

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:18am

I was going off my google search
Ooh but i still dont think ppl hate it i mean dont get me wrong i know ppl who say i wish i was mix so i would have nice hair but its really interesting how some of our hair drastically changes seriously its interesting

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:22am

A good deal of the posts expressed dread of what was to come (naps)
Miss not everyone have that nigerian natty real dry hair where u see no curl pattern kind of kinked up hair...lol everyone "naps" are different 

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:25am
Yeah ppl really do hate their hair and put that hate on their babies. I witnessed this again on Saturday.
They were trying to find a white or Native American ancestor hoping that this newborn wouldn't grow to have kinky hair.

Ppl like curly but not kinky.
-_-

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:25am
dats da real nappy hair I've seen it, I dont think I could reproduce a child w/ hair like that if I did i would pass out lol

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:26am

dats da real nappy hair I've seen it, I dont think I could reproduce a child w/ hair like that if I did i would pass out lol

Huh??

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:27am

Miss not everyone have that nigerian natty real dry hair where u see no curl pattern kind of kinked up hair...lol everyone "naps" are different 

jesus christ. ban this girl

jr.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:28am
Yeah OP hates kinky hair. I could see that from that " my natural hair is curly" post.

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

khadi you do know that was disrespectful, right?

-------------

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Yeah ppl really do hate their hair and put that hate on their babies. I witnessed this again on Saturday.
They were trying to find a white or Native American ancestor hoping that this newborn wouldn't grow to have kinky hair.

-_-
But seriously wud u be okay if u had hair like this 

oh.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:29am
why do you hate things that are African(yourself)?

jr.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:30am
Why should one be ashamed of their hair texture?

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:32am

Huh??
I meant produce 

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:33am
So glad my little sis has some sense and some pride

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:34am
Ok Op why don't you like that type of hair. Why do you see kinky hair as bad?

-------------
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: DWeird
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:35am

Huh??
I meant produce 
That's what you thought was wrong here Cry

-------------
Enter to win a trip for two to Fiji Ends 8/8/15 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advanced-Water-Solutions/1000918369934558?sk=app_474477662635277&ref=page_internal

Huh??
I meant produce 

But why would that be a problem for you? 

-------------

Posted By: marissy

I notice this within some blk ppl like me and my baby sister when I was small my hair was soft like cotton and then it gets textured as u get older. My sister hair actually started growing straight when w/ a slight curl, then her hair dropped and it turn into a curly afro. My only remains from my baby hair is on the side of my neck it just soft and doesnt change textures even when I get perms. Why does this happens? 

Gene expression and hormones????

I'm glad baby hair eventually falls out. Adults would look f'ed up with baby hair...LOL

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:36am

khadi you do know that was disrespectful, right?
Okay, Im not saying she has nappy hair like that, honestly MOST blk ppl to me dont have nappy hair, I dont even like that word its like saying the N word but, I live in the caribbean where I see natural hair all the time in all different textures that y i put quotes around naps because it was seemed like that was her way of referring to ethnic hair as nappy

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:38am

Huh??
I meant produce 

But why would that be a problem for you? 
 lol if I had a daughter 

Posted By: sLeepy x0x
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:39am
Lol oh geez.

-------------

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:40am
Oh my...wow at the conversation

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:44am
I hope one day soon you will see clear enough that this thread embarrasses you and when that day happens please come back and let us know.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:44am
yeah...i knew about that in the hispanic world...

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:45am

lol so no one else was freaked out by the 1 month old getting their head shaved?

maybe yall knew about that already
No, I didnt and that's probably a certain ethnic group like argentina or something

I was.  My sister in law is Cuban.  I am going to ask her if she did this to my niece although I don't recall her doing it.

-------------

Posted By: DWeird
I think it just got overshadowed by the good hair conversation :(

I do think it's interesting though. I like the idea of donating the weightof the shaved hair. 

-------------
Enter to win a trip for two to Fiji Ends 8/8/15 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advanced-Water-Solutions/1000918369934558?sk=app_474477662635277&ref=page_internal

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

Oh my...wow at the conversation
i know right?

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:49am

I hope one day soon you will see clear enough that this thread embarrasses you and when that day happens please come back and let us know.
how am I suppose to feel embarrassed after a while I started joking about the "nappy" hair thing honestly how many natural ppl hairedppl ee with hair that looks like the stereotypical nappy term... really ? This thread is getting outta hand

Posted By: chrissypoo
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:01am
Dead

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:02am

Yeah OP hates kinky hair. I could see that from that " my natural hair is curly" post.
Hate is a strong word... all blk have curly hair some are more defined than others... mehnn u women get off topic 

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:03am
Jr said he is creating a baby do-rag. Imma tie my kids hair up at night with either that or a silk scarf so they dont rub their hair out.

-------------
Make love, not war.

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:06am
people change from when they were babies. 
hair color, hair texture, eye color, skin color. yaknow?

and i have heard people say, 'oh her hair is so soft now, i don't know what i'm going to do with her rough hair when she's older' the slaps i wanted to give out. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

people change from when they were babies. 
hair color, hair texture, eye color, skin color. yaknow?

and i have heard people say, 'oh her hair is so soft now, i don't know what i'm going to do with her rough hair when she's older' the slaps i wanted to give out. 
hm

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:10am
Platinum baby hair thread? Is this worth reading?

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:14am
Random but, this site has taught me so much about hair that if I have daughters their hair will stay looking good and healthy

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:15am
[nita] niccas and science [/nita]

-------------

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:19am

go get some of those placenta products and let me know how that works khadi.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:19am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

[nita] niccas and science [/nita]
lol ur avi looks like thats wat she just said

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:22am
I was born nappy. My mom must not have eaten right when she was pregnant. Newport and fried chicken diet from what I hear.

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:25am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i just remember the nurse telling me that black and hispanic babies are born with the most hair...and white babies with the least.  i saw a hispanic baby the other day that looked like he had on a baby lace wig

i saw that to be mostly true.  two of my kids were born almost bald though.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:10pm
This thread is basic as hell..
Friday f*ckery anyone?

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:16pm

-------------

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:16pm
Oh and OP,

You just offended quite a few people on this board.
I guess people with kinky hair should just go kill themselves based on your observation.. The nerve of us to actually not be ashamed of our kinks and actually like our hair we were born with..

Just have an African continent full of seats, please.

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: lollypop036
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:17pm

wtf

learn something new everyday

Hispanic Traditions
Shaving Your Baby's Head

Shaving Hair
My Sister Shaving Ian's Head (1 Month Old)

I love this one! One of my readers wrote asking me: "A Venezuelan mother gave me advice about my daughter's hair. Would you be able to confirm its accuracy? My daughter is a 3 month old, Hispanic with lots of jet black straight hair. The woman said it is tradition to shave the baby's hair so it will grow in more thickly and evenly. What do you think?"

The Hispanic tradition of shaving the baby's hair is true and old. Many call it: pelar, rapar, rasurar or afeitar al beb�. It is a tradition widely spread throughout many Hispanic countries. I know for sure in Venezuela, Colombia, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Spain, Ecuador, and Mexico it is a common practice.

Why do we shave the baby's hair? According to tradition, the new hair will grow thicker, more evenly, and beautiful. I personally did it! Yes, my son Ian was a month old and my sister "rap�" my baby while he was asleep.

My husband thought it was a strange tradition (he is a gringo), but he didn't pose any objections. I have to say my son had a good amount of hair before shaving him. The hair grew back stronger, fuller and curlier. If you look at Ian's pictures today, you can see his hair is completly different. It is straight, abundant and has a reddish tone to it.

Shaving Your Babys Hair

Ian's hair in 2009...Very different from his baby hair

Experts today explain that shaving your baby's hair will not make it thicker or change its texture. Baby's hair changes depend on the normal development of the child, and his genetic make-up.

When researching the answer for this question, I couldn't find any studies supporting the results of thicker and more abundant hair after shaving the baby's head.

There is no information explaining where we picked up this tradition from. I do know that indians in many zones of Central and South America still shave their baby's head at birth.

We should not be surprised about this tradition since we are not the only culture that has it. Shaving the baby's head in the seventh day is a common practice amongst some Sunnah Islamic followers. They consider recommendable to shave the baby's head and give its weight in silver or gold to charity. Let's not forget our traditions come from Spain which was occupied by Muslims many moons ago. Maybe that is the origin of the tradition...

How to Shave Your Baby's Head

• Clean your baby's head/hair normally as you do everyday.
  • You can use a manual razor blade but I prefer an electric shaver, also called an electric head clipper. Use it without the plastic guard to cut the hair as short as possible.
  • Make sure the room is warm and your baby has no clothing so the hair doesn't stay in the garments and causes itching.
  • I found it easiest to shave from the hair line to the back, in small sections.
  • Make sure the shaver is well oiled to avoid hair getting stuck causing the clipper to "chew" your baby's hair.
  • Give your baby a bath after shaving him to sooth him and clean any hair that reached his body.
  • Here are the three hair clippers I recommend because of its strength and versatility. They are very precise AND one of them in cordless, which means no getting entangled with little ones that move a lot!

muslims do that too

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:18pm
    Originally posted by Miss SDY Miss SDY wrote:

LOLDead

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:20pm

Oh and OP,

I guess people with kinky hair should just go kill themselves based on your observation.. The nerve of us to actually not be ashamed of our kinks and actually like our hair we were born with..

LOL

-------------

Posted By: eanaj5
    Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:22pm
    i wonder if people told hood rats and ratchets to stop drinking/smoking etc while pregnant and their babies hair will be less nappy if they'd stop

-------------
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:24pm

Oh and OP,

Okay I would like to make a formal BHM apology to anyone that felt offended by any of my comments although Im pretty sure u all of ur natural hair is beautiful with every curl, coil, and kink

Posted By: miana79
    Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:24pm

When does baby`s true hair texture come inQuestion at how may monthsQuestion

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:25pm

Haha

It is worth the read.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:26pm
    honestly i know some ppl had baby until they were 5 but honestly anytime it cud change 

Posted By: fairyQueen092
    Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:31pm

This thread is basic as hell..
    Friday f*ckery anyone?

Indeed

-------------
    Bhm sucks. Lets see how long it will take to get siggys back -__-

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:31pm

I recommend that you either don't have babies or have them with a white man for your own sanity.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:33pm
    Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I recommend that you either don't have babies or have them with a white man for your own sanity.
    whaaat? seriously, no I dont mind blk hair its not dat serious 

Posted By: Gkisses
    Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:35pm
    Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Haha

It is worth the read.

That was gonna be my answer....In the womb you basically got a Scurl out the gate with organic activators. Bald babies still got silky eyebrowsStern Smile Yall gonna start throwing placenta juices on ya heads to make ya hair softer?Geek

ETA

Do a baggy /greenhouse treatment on your whole head for 9months (24/7) and see if it gets softer.

-------------

Posted By: Lhdc2011
    Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:35pm
    Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

LOLDead

This got me too

-------------
    Domin

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:36pm
    my under arm & public hairs are a nice grade OP if that means anything.

-------------
    Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:36pm

-_-
    But seriously wud u be okay if u had hair like this 

Lol ok this is the last time im going to quote...what pic was this? It didn't show up...can u try to post it again?

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:37pm

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:38pm
    I dont know what that means ... lol

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:39pm

the epitome of ignorance

-------------

Posted By: ModelessDiva
    Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:40pm
    Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i wonder if people told hood rats and ratchets to stop drinking/smoking etc while pregnant and their babies hair will be less nappy if they'd stop

Sweet Neptune,I think she's got it!

There would probably be a lot of abandoned babies after they figured it didn't work.

-------------
    Having a bunch of sexual partners doesn't mean you're a free spirit and expressing yourself...it means your a hoe. -call

Print Page | Close Window