Print Page | Close Window

lmao, black woman pepper sprays white boy

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353975
Printed Date: Dec 10 2018 at 7:01am

Topic: lmao, black woman pepper sprays white boy
Posted By: bunzaveli
Subject: lmao, black woman pepper sprays white boy
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:13am
lmao, black woman pepper sprays white boy for being disrespectful Embarrassed

Replies:
Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:18am

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:19am
lmao @ the cashier finally speaking. 
' you might want to go to the bathroom and spray your eyes'

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:19am
Lawd! Well, she did warn him multiple times not to fcuk with her.LOL

It ain't right but...no fcuks given for sarcastic man.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:20am
"Now I did get enough muffins! Have a nice day! Smile"

LMAO

-------------
yo

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:21am
signed, sealed, delivered!  LMAO.

what he did:  i have seen white ppl act rude like this very often but 
what she did:  was hilarious, initially.  i didn't expect her to BUY the muffins. LMAO...but...

if she faced physical or any other type of consequences i can't say i would sympathize.  she's bold.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:24am
LOL Dead Cry LOL Dead Cry @ "have a nice day" &" sign sealed delivered"

He was a d!ck .. and deserved it

-------------

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:27am
Such Ratchet Behavior on the National Holiday Blue Ivy's Birthday....tsk tsk

Posted By: rsslove
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:32am
Thumbs Up

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:35am
LMAOOOOO! She literally pranced away, oh my god!

The pepper spray was going too far.. but wooooo, this dude was an asshole and was intentionally trying to mess with her. He messed with the wrong one.

-------------

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:37am
lmfaoooooooooo! that's what his ass get.

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:40am
She was ratchet but he was a sarcastic d!ck so no f#cks given. LMAO

Posted By: modelbusiness82
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:40am
I definitely lol'ed when he fell out of the frame after getting sprayed, but in true WSHH form, that mess was ratchet on both parties.

And I did think the store clerk was trying as hard as possible not to get involved. He just stood there like a mute.

-------------
digital entertainment marketer -
BASM Blog: www.bigapplestyle.com

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:52am
Glad this video didn't end with a black woman getting assaulted. He got humbled. I need to start carrying pepper spray.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:53am
that whole vid is funny. the guy. the lady. the cashier. lol.

i approve

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:58am
This exactly what I mean by people starting stuff with strangers and not knowing what they're capable of. Y'all just don't know how many times I've been tempted to tase ppl who get on my nerves lol.

Ish was hilarious. Bet you he'll think twice before he walks up on the next person like that.

ETA: I'll be damned if I woulda paid for a bunch of random muffins all willy-nilly. I mighta stood there and asked a bunch of silly questions, but I hope she at least really like those muffins LMAO.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:00am
i bet he didn't call the cops or anything. lol

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:06am
is that a black guy in white skin, coz white guys sholl dont act like that towards bw

/ sarcasm

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:09am
Pepper spray a nicca and you might get shot. Stern Smile

/truth

-------------

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:15am
I wouldnt have paid for all them muffins, me and the cashier just would've had a long ass convo about the weather. 

But that was toooooooo funny, though. 

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:20am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

This exactly what I mean by people starting stuff with strangers and not knowing what they're capable of.
I thought about this in the thread where the guy exposed/touched himself on the train. Let him mess around and do that in front of the right one...LOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: DWeird
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:54am
Smh this is why we can't have nice things.  She looks like a damn fool spending her money and flying off the handle to prove a point to some random douchey white boy. She could have been seriously hurt or arrested. Then she would've been munching muffins for real for real. Just saying, pick your battles!

-------------
Enter to win a trip for two to Fiji Ends 8/8/15 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Advanced-Water-Solutions/1000918369934558?sk=app_474477662635277&ref=page_internal

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 4:18am
Originally posted by DWeird DWeird wrote:

Smh this is why we can't have nice things.  She looks like a damn fool spending her money and flying off the handle to prove a point to some random douchey white boy. She could have been seriously hurt or arrested. Then she would've been munching muffins for real for real. Just saying, pick your battles!

Lol

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:28am
@0:19 i thought she was giving him the right of way.  she bought too much and did too much.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBR_NJxW1M&list" rel="nofollow - ☼

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:58am
bought too much??

lol

you serious?

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:12am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Pepper spray a nicca and you might get shot. Stern Smile

/truth

sup star?

how you doing my Brothah?

-------------

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:06am
Clap lmao that's what his ass gets

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:24am
They are both ignorant.

-------------
Out of many, one people.....
Happy 50th JAMAICA!

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:39am
This was ignant, but I can't say I'm mad at the woman.  I've come across a few too many white people like this who think it's okay for them to cut in line and question why we are in their way.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:52am
the hoodrat was in the wrong for taking all damn day. she could have just let the man get his cigs while she got her sh*t in order.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:54am
he was a jerk but that was extra... 

he had already said, "you didnt know what you wanted.. but take as much time as you need...." then he said again.. take as much time as you need. he said it in a snarky kinda way but ppl are rude every day... 

i think that if either the roles or races in this were reversed the comments would be different.. 

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:58am
yea i agree. i'm not a cig smoker, but i know they're on the edge all the time if they don't have that smoke. him telling her "take as much time as you need" sounded snarky but i doubt he meant for it to come out like that. his nerves made it sound aggressive when in actuality, he was being polite.

it wasn't until the woman purposely started digging through her purse and loading up on muffins, that he lost his cool. he didn't deserve that pepper spray. he could have gotten seriously injured because she was up close and personal with it tbh.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

yea i agree. i'm not a cig smoker, but i know they're on the edge all the time if they don't have that smoke. him telling her "take as much time as you need" sounded snarky but i doubt he meant for it to come out like that. his nerves made it sound aggressive when in actuality, he was being polite.

it wasn't until the woman purposely started digging through her purse and loading up on muffins, that he lost his cool. he didn't deserve that pepper spray. he could have gotten seriously injured because she was up close and personal with it tbh.
I feel like yall are only giving him the benefit of the doubt because he is white. Let that have been a nicca...

-------------
Can't even twerk no mo. They tired out. Lets ride out.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:24am
lol that white dude wouldnt have played that jim carrey card with another man

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:35am
 for some reason, I'm not mad.

But LOL that you can do or say anything if you follow it with 'have a nice day.'

thanks bunz

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

I feel like yall are only giving him the benefit of the doubt because he is white. Let that have been a nicca...
if it was a black male i would have the same response. she wasn't physically threatened. she was the aggressor and attacked him.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:04am
Yea he wasn't agressive at all.. He was just a smart ass but you're gonna come across smart asses everyday.. You can't pepper spray them all. He didn't even do much...

"Ha ha that's a lot of muffins........"
[laughing]
How offensive...

I was honestly waiting on him to say somethin like, "now u know u don't need all them carbs..."

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:07am
But he didn't even take it there. he just laughed.. Regardless of all her attitude and extraness

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:33am
In all honestly, I've wanted to do this to a quite a few people. YTs stay talking out the neck. I usually just ignore them which makes them twice as mad because they hate being ignored.

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:11pm
That was funny but she went overboard. I could see if he called her the n word and threw in a few fat B's or something, she lost it.

Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:49pm
lmao good for his passive aggressive ass.

is there some video converter online that will allow me to download worldstar vids? is this on youtube. my gawd.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

LOL Dead Cry LOL Dead Cry @ "have a nice day" &" sign sealed delivered"

He was a d!ck .. and deserved it

haahaaha

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 1:57pm
I realized something when I watched it a second time. You know how sometimes you're in a store and the clerk gives u that look like go ahead...like they're trying to handle two customers at once. I feel like he may have given the guy the ok to say what he wanted. MAYBE. Im a detective so I must weigh all sides.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 2:06pm
what she should of done is buy the whole shop and say the idiot behind is paying.

Evil Smile

-------------

Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

that whole vid is funny. the guy. the lady. the cashier. lol.

i approve

IA....LAMO...the cashier, just blank-faced the whole time...i bet he was praying for both of them to leave before somebody got shot
LOL

the pepper spray was too much though. she shouldve just slapped him upside the head

-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

he was a jerk but that was extra... 

he had already said, "you didnt know what you wanted.. but take as much time as you need...." then he said again.. take as much time as you need. he said it in a snarky kinda way but ppl are rude every day... 

i think that if either the roles or races in this were reversed the comments would be different.. 

IDGAF for whitey, but this is true

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 3:28pm

if it was a black male i would have the same response. she wasn't physically threatened. she was the aggressor and attacked him.

IA...he actually backed up....and i think the clerk gave him the go-ahead in the beginning to say what he wanted when he realised the woman was hesitant... i think its her initial response that started his snarkiness. Although, he shudve stopped once he realised she was getting upset. maybe go browse an aisle or something and come back

-------------

Posted By: missdeeluxe
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 6:58pm
LOL
I had this urge every single day when I worked at Speedway.

That guy had something coming his way with all those immature comments.
Luckily it was only pepper spray.

I once heard a clerk frantically pleading with those old man who was trying to buy bear spray to use AS pepper spray on people as "self-defense".
"Sir, that will blind someone...."
Dead

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:10pm

guuuuuuuuuuurl!

it woulda been reason why niccas aint sh*t v39p8463984.p987349837.7889ASN

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:33pm
Oh, I see. This is another #teamantiblackwoman thread....

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by missdeeluxe missdeeluxe wrote:

LOL

I had this urge every single day when I worked at Speedway.

That guy had something coming his way with all those immature comments.
Luckily it was only pepper spray.

I once heard a clerk frantically pleading with those old man who was trying to buy bear spray to use AS pepper spray on people as "self-defense".
"Sir, that will blind someone...."
Dead

Solidarity sister!

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:36pm
the funniest part is when the clerk told him to go and wash his eyes out with water. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:10am
It seems to me that he was taking a pic of her butt before he started laughing...did anybody else noticed that?
He stepped away, looked at his phone and kept laughing. He stopped and watched her when she started digging through her purse and when he didn't see anything threatening, he kept on laughing.

He wanted to be an idiot. He got what he deserved. Next time he'll be nicer or just leave the store without buying anything.

-------------
hip measured is from fullest part on butt:
start: 32C-24-35

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hn7ui0.jpg

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:19am
i laughed but that was unnecessary

everyone would be blind if maced every a**hole i encountered...including some people on this site lol

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:34am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

everyone would be blind if maced every a**hole i encountered...including some people on this site lol

Who do you want to mace?   

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:36am
Shocked^^  i wanna know also

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:40am
I want to know too.

Femme is gonna spray all of us for asking. LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: BlackstarBlue
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:02pm
I died at "yes i did get enough muffins" LOL

-------------
Your Cat has Aids-AlabamaKinks
Have respect for an old west indian negro- darcus howe
“All you want to do is take cocaine with your new white friends” -Netsayi
None of my clients have hair- shawnda D

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:51pm
I wouldn't have reacted that way but I don't knock her nor do I think she is rachet. Actually her disposition makes me think that she was in a good mood and she's probably a nice woman otherwise but was caught off guard by this asshole poking at her. Like why this fool got to put a damper on my good day. LOL

*shrugs*

-------------
As a species,human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.
-Agent Smith

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:48pm
hahaha

-------------

Posted By: bubblyboo
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:56pm

You have been thanked. I read the comments before watching the vid. I was expecting something to have REALLY happened for someone to even think about pulling out the pepper spray. If he would have beat her ass then he would have been wrong (according to bhm) My people my people Cry

-------------
Cry me a river d*@kface you just got yourself another one!

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:25pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

the funniest part is when the clerk told him to go and wash his eyes out with water. 

this video just lifts my spirits. i can't stop smiling.

i picture her eating her muffins and laughing as she drives out.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:48pm
Her buying those muffins reminds me of that episode of A Different World where a racist in a jewelry store got Whitley mad by telling her she couldn't afford to shop there, so she bought everything in sight out of anger.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:58pm
^^ I know what you're talking about. That makes it more sad and funny. I've heard that ppl often buy things in stores they only anticipated window shopping in just to prove they can afford it. I guess it's annoying when those shop owners follow u around. I think I've done it once

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:19pm
Some people still not being able to recognize ratchet behavior...I would assume these people have the same tendencies...

-------------
Taking names...keeping notes!

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:19pm
I laughed watching this video but now that it is online the guy might actually show it to police so they can find her and arrest her since he didn't assault her nor didn't show intention to do so.

-------------
hip measured is from fullest part on butt:
start: 32C-24-35

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hn7ui0.jpg

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:20pm
Exactly, if I was him I would show it to the police.

-------------

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:47pm
I don't think she should have pepper sprayed him, but whatever. 

I hate when clerks do this though. If it's okay with ME for the person to go first I'll let ya'll know. Otherwise you handle my transaction first. 

-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:53pm
Watched again and LMAO again. Did she walk out singing sign sealed delivered ? Plus the cashier telling her to have a good day and good night LMAO

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:12am
Honestly if I was a a dude and she pepper sprayed me, she isn't gonna make it out of the store uninjured. 

-------------
yo

Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:12am
Hell yeah!!! Lmao!!!! That white boy was rude because there was nobody there to check him. 1) That's why you live and let live. 2)Mess with the bull, expect the horns.
Some white bish just today jumped in front of me, like she was just aloof and didn't see me. I was like hol up hol up hol up.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:16am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Honestly if I was a a dude and she pepper sprayed me, she isn't gonna make it out of the store uninjured. 

He seemed pretty impaired as she was yelling "haaa!" in his face...

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:16am
Found no humor in it.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:19am
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

He seemed pretty impaired as she was yelling "haaa!" in his face...

He was but he could have reached out with one hand and grabbed her by her hair to hold her in place...At least in my mind LOLLOL

-------------
yo

Posted By: fairyQueen092
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:21am
i want pepperspray

-------------
Bhm sucks. Lets see how long it will take to get siggys back -__-

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:26am
Originally posted by fairyQueen092 fairyQueen092 wrote:

i want pepperspray

I have some, never opened it though. I'm paranoid about using it so it's kinda pointless. Lady in the vid used hers with such ease. Just went straight for the eyes and walked away.

-------------
-My dude Emerson

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by bubblyboo bubblyboo wrote:

You have been thanked. I read the comments before watching the vid. I was expecting something to have REALLY happened for someone to even think about pulling out the pepper spray. If he would have beat her ass then he would have been wrong (according to bhm) My people my people Cry

You both have been thanked.
Did he yell at her? No.
Did he cuss her? No.
Did he call her names? No.
Did he touch her? No.
Did he act in an aggressive manner? No.
Was he a smart ass? Yes.
She is wrong. You don't mace people for being a smart ass. 
No matter what color.

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:05am
Something tells me he's been treating ppl like crap for a long time and sh*t finally reversed on him

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:37am
Imagine if you talked to a police officer rudely and he beat your ass. then it wouldn't be funny. people have the right to be a douche that's on them. But no one has a right to physically harm anyone first. I am ashamed of the people who found this funny.

Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:39am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Did he yell at her? No.
Did he cuss her? No.
Did he touch her? No.
Was he a smart ass? Yes.
No matter what color. 

Preach. If it was that way all the hoodrats down here would be blindDead

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 6:56am
lmao, they both was wrong. sh*ts still funny, and he'll still think twice about who he plays jim carrey stand up with. 

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:47am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Did he yell at her? No.
Did he cuss her? No.
Did he touch her? No.
Was he a smart ass? Yes.
No matter what color.
ia w/ all the above.  Some ppl are just barbaric, violent, extra & rude for no reason.  thus my comment yesterday about this ignorance being on another level.

smh, harming him was NOT necessary

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:03am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Who do you want to mace?   

please make this thread

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:11am
doc why didnt you tell me bout the bhm catfish thread

-------------

Posted By: Veemack
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:15am
Hopefully he will think about his behavior next time, he thinks to be rude to a stranger. Have had white people do me this way plenty of times and no cashier "looked" at them. He gon learn today! Rather he learned that day.

-------------
I am a happy positive God fearing sister, this is why I can show my face. Freely I speak irl, so I do not need to get on the net to vent. I love positivity. Don't be mad nor confused about that.

Posted By: BlackstarBlue
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:27am

Hell yeah!!! Lmao!!!! That white boy was rude because there was nobody there to check him. 1) That's why you live and let live. 2)Mess with the bull, expect the horns.
Some white bish just today jumped in front of me, like she was just aloof and didn't see me. I was like hol up hol up hol up.

White people always try and push me or jump over me. I do not have it.

-------------
Your Cat has Aids-AlabamaKinks
Have respect for an old west indian negro- darcus howe
“All you want to do is take cocaine with your new white friends” -Netsayi
None of my clients have hair- shawnda D

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by BlackstarBlue BlackstarBlue wrote:

White people always try and push me or jump over me. I do not have it.
helloooo, the same thing happened to me recently.  idk if its cuz I'm young loking & small in size & ppl think they can overstep me w/o a fucc to give, but I was in walmart waiting to get coppies of my house key made.  There were 2  blk ladies there already (mother & daughter).  I stood by & let them finish.  The counter guy saw me waiting.  Up comes lily white to make a key.  She stands to the side looking at the diff colors & designs.  He finishes & asks who's next?  (automatically I know this is sum bullsh*t cuz it was CLEAR THAT I was there FIRST!!)  Then the yt bish hands her key to him & starts talking & I just say "I'm HERE!" & she steps back & says oops. I  mumble under my breath "I'm not invisible"  Then continue my transaction

I dont like the fact that after the 2 blk ladies left, she prolly assumed I was with them cuz I was blk.  umm obviously if i'm still here & they are leaving....we are NOT together!!  I also dont like the fact that he asked who's next when he saw me there LONG b4 chez` yt came & even made eye contact with me.  He should have just said to me first "how may I help u?"  then said to her 2nd, ma'am, I'll be with you in a moment.   wtf is wrong with customer service these days???

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:11am
That white privilage backfired......LOL

Sign, sealed, delivered!

Best exit ever!!

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:17am
You'd be shocked how many folks pull them kinda stunts. Especially indians. LMFAO she got his ass good too.

-------------
Make love, not war.

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:27am

That b*tch is crazy!

I think what she did was unnecessary. I don't understand why people are taking her side??

She could have just cussed him out, then simply walked away, and left it at that.

I think pepper spray should only be used as SELF DEFENSE. You shouldn’t use it unless someone has the intent to cause you bodily harm. Yes, the white guy was a sarcastic asshole (most yt guys are) But she also played her part, adding fuel to the flames. This chic is not an innocent victim; she had a mouth piece on her as well. I carry pepper spray on my key chain every day, but I don't go around spraying people just because they say some sh*t I don't like. I only used it 1 time. (When my ex pulled a butcher knife on me) It was the extra strength kind, I got from the gun store. It had him burning & foaming at the mouth for like 3 hours. Seriously.

-------------
Proud West Indian ! Caribbean posse!

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:37am
MEH......

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:40am
yawn...

-------------

Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:44am
LOL well you just can't be rude and pop off to folks all the time just cause you think you can. Either humble yourself or somebody more ignorant and brazen than you gone take ya ass down some pegs. People these days feel like it's okay to get away with bullying and that every one needs to be the bigger person. If you act an ass don't be shocked when it come back on you.

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:45am
I'm just trying to live vicariously and enjoy this little victory.

Posted By: Majesty02
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:12am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

That b*tch is crazy!

I think what she did was unnecessary. I don't understand why people are taking her side??   the guy is white and rude

She could have just cussed him out, then simply walked away, and left it at that.

I think pepper spray should only be used as SELF DEFENSE. You shouldn’t use it unless someone has the intent to cause you bodily harm. Yes, the white guy was a sarcastic asshole (most yt guys are) But she also played her part, adding fuel to the flames. This chic is not an innocent victim; she had a mouth piece on her as well. I carry pepper spray on my key chain every day, but I don't go around spraying people just because they say some sh*t I don't like. I only used it 1 time. (When my ex pulled a butcher knife on me) It was the extra strength kind, I got from the gun store. It had him burning & foaming at the mouth for like 3 hours. Seriously.

Ok, so that means we should pepper spray everyone that’s rude, or says something we don't like??? She was just as rude as him, purposely taking her sweet time buying 27 muffins etc. LOL. Knowing damn well she wasn't gonna eat all those muffins. That's just adding more drama to the situation. So I think BOTH parties were acting like asses.He didn't threaten her... he didn't call her out her name...and he didn't physically touch her. Yea, his ass deserved to be cussed out, but the pepper spray is just extra.

-------------
Proud West Indian ! Caribbean posse!

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:19am

Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

That b*tch is crazy!

I think what she did was unnecessary. I don't understand why people are taking her side??   the guy is white and rude

Ok, so that means we should pepper spray everyone that’s rude, or says something we don't like??? She was just as rude as him, purposely taking her sweet time buying 27 muffins etc. LOL. Knowing damn well she wasn't gonna eat all those muffins. That's just adding more drama to the situation. So I think BOTH parties were acting like asses.He didn't threaten her... he didn't call her out her name...and he didn't physically touch her. Yea, his ass deserved to be cussed out, but the pepper spray is just extra.

That is all..

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

It seems to me that he was taking a pic of her butt before he started laughing...did anybody else noticed that?

i imagine him taking it to his racist white friends and said look at this fat *igger.....
still pepper spray was a bit much

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

Something tells me he's been treating ppl like crap for a long time and sh*t finally reversed on him

My thoughts exactly. He's a bully. He's trying to cut in front of somebody and then have the gall to get upset when the woman stands up for herself. Save that for the mace-free interwebs.
Oh and he did cuss first but not AT her.
I would not be surprised/upset if she faced some sort of consequence. I'm sure she felt those 30 seconds of glory were worth it.

-------------
-My dude Emerson

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 2:06pm

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 2:20pm
i hope he sues the breaks off that lady.

-------------
God bless

Print Page | Close Window