Print Page | Close Window

Jacebeauty dilemma

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353925
Printed Date: May 26 2018 at 11:13pm

Topic: Jacebeauty dilemma
Posted By: Yesenia_87
Subject: Jacebeauty dilemma
Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:52pm
So I keep thinking about my jacebeauty medium coarse wc bundles and wondering when I am ever going to install this? I ordered a 14-16 and a 16-18 BUT I guess with me sending the order back because I wanted a deeper pattern (which I asked for in the first place) she decided to send me a 22" and a 25". The bulk hair was the length I requested (16-18). I can't do anything longer than a 22" bc that's my comfort zone. Anything passed that i won't feel comfortable rocking.

Question is do I cut the hair to my desired length? If I cut it ill end up with bundles less than 3.5 ozs (25" barely weighs 3.5) and still not enough hair for an install. The hair is gorgeous but at this point I'm not doing another exchange. Did Nicole f$&ked me over since I sent it back? I understand sending a 22" for extra length but a 25"? Isn't that way too much extra length?

I love the hair but the length is just too much for me. I want to order another bundle but I waited over 16 weeks for this hair. I don't think I can't wait another 2 months. I had to send my original order back because it wasn't what I asked for. Plus one of my bundles had a different wave pattern, it didn't match.

My first order was sent back and she took 5 almost 6 weeks to correct it. They told me it wouldn't take as long but it did.

Replies:
Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 8:57pm
girl just chop it up to the length you want. That wait time is just ridiculous.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

girl just chop it up to the length you want. That wait time is just ridiculous.

Yeah I wished it was that easy. I hate cutting perfect good hair lol.

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:13pm
Confused

if you have to cut it to get the length you want thats prolly a coupla ounces throw away........ dont they charge like $50 an ounce ??  forget that

i dont mean to go hard but i saw the vid of them going ummmmmm errrrrrrrrr ummmmm while they try to pick bundles for the orders............  ddidnt they pick the hair BEFORE wefting ???  it seems they try to get it right with a pile of wefts after the fact and she thinks she does a favor by giving out these exrtra lengths.......

NO YOU ARE GIVING OUT SHORTER WEFTS

dont cut.......... send it back and have them get it right for you.... 

Originally posted by Yesenia_87 Yesenia_87 wrote:

So I keep thinking about my jacebeauty medium coarse wc bundles and wondering when I am ever going to install this? I ordered a 14-16 and a 16-18 BUT I guess with me sending the order back because I wanted a deeper pattern (which I asked for in the first place) she decided to send me a 22" and a 25". The bulk hair was the length I requested (16-18). I can't do anything longer than a 22" bc that's my comfort zone. Anything passed that i won't feel comfortable rocking.

Question is do I cut the hair to my desired length? If I cut it ill end up with bundles less than 3.5 ozs (25" barely weighs 3.5) and still not enough hair for an install. The hair is gorgeous but at this point I'm not doing another exchange. Did Nicole f$&ked me over since I sent it back? I understand sending a 22" for extra length but a 25"? Isn't that way too much extra length?

I love the hair but the length is just too much for me. I want to order another bundle but I waited over 16 weeks for this hair. I don't think I can't wait another 2 months. I had to send my original order back because it wasn't what I asked for. Plus one of my bundles had a different wave pattern, it didn't match.

My first order was sent back and she took 5 almost 6 weeks to correct it. They told me it wouldn't take as long but it did.

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:19pm
Smh

Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 9:29pm
Yeah I cringed at that video. Especially when I saw those gorgeous medium coarse bundles.

Yeah I'm might have to do yet another exchange. I'm not so happy about it. Maybe I should had kept my previous bundles and just wore it straight.

Posted By: drahmafree
Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:24pm
The wait time is indeed ridiculous, but I swear its some pretty arse hair!  I love mine, got the same inches u did...14-16, 16-18....I want two more longer bundles.  Cut the 25" to 23".....ur overseas, so that's a lil longer wait time anyway, right? 

-------------
twitter:@_darkadaberri
IG: @darkadaberri

Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 10:35pm
No the hair took 3 days to get to me. It was shipped expressed. I'm one of those ppl who hate to cut hair bc length is an issue not the hair itself.

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:21pm
Contact her and do another exchange b/c you will be cutting away money.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:22pm
Nicole needs to actually get orders correct instead of sending whatever.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Contact her and do another exchange b/c you will be cutting away money.

im afraid she might send me garbage since I'm being a picky customer. 

Posted By: oliviaet
Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 11:33pm
If your willing to sell them im interested and then maybe you can get what u want from another company selling russian hair...yummy and GHOH i think has a short wait time

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 12:28am

Isn't 3.5oz of 25" enough period?  I thought after 20", more than 2 bundles of hair is needed because the wefts are shorter.  I'm a little confused because cutting the hair length-wise shouldn't affect fullness but If you were subtracting from weft length, then it would affect fullness, right?  (For instance, if you installed the hair, had enough, then cut it length-wise, you will lose ounces but the ounces wouldn't affect how full your install will be).  Did Nicole give you only 3.5oz after the long wait or did she give you extra ounces?  I waited just as long, ordered 2 bundles of 14-16 and 18-20 and she sent me 9.4oz of hair that was 20" and 21", which is almost 3 bundles worth of hair.  I was grateful for that because I knew that I didn't purchase enough hair initially and after waiting 5 months, I wasn't ordering anything from her again.

ETA: I just reread the OP, damn....yeah send that shyt back.  If she was going to send you longer lengths then she should have added more oz. Ordering 14-16 and 16-18 at 3.5oz would have been enough for an install (at least for me).  But longer lengths that aren't barely 3.5oz is a damn problem.

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 8:22pm
Yes send it back, if anything your bundles should have been overweight.
Its easy to send out a skimpy long bundle.
She needs to get your order right.
You paid her for a specific product, until she has given you that product she has not
fulfilled her obligation.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 9:02pm
Yeah I def need to send it back the bundles are gorgeous tho but it's just that one bundle (25") that is just not cutting it will me. I was happy at first but now knowing that it will just not work has just made me mad all over again.

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 10:51pm
Yesenia, in the 3 times ive purchased from her I always felt the same way. None of it was ever what I really wanted/requested. Everything was pretty and a nice quality product, its just after waiting weeks and weeks for her to supposedly get my "custom" orders right, nothing was ever right.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2013 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by beana3 beana3 wrote:

Yesenia, in the 3 times ive purchased from her I always felt the same way. None of it was ever what I really wanted/requested. Everything was pretty and a nice quality product, its just after waiting weeks and weeks for her to supposedly get my "custom" orders right, nothing was ever right.

Right? Smh, her customer service is good but I would like if she actually took the time to fix it instead of just sending whatever.

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:29pm

Did someone say they waited 5 months for hair. so that means this woman had your money for 5 months before delivering a product.. oh FAWK no.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:39pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Did someone say they waited 5 months for hair. so that means this woman had your money for 5 months before delivering a product.. oh FAWK no.

That's nuts...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

That's nuts...
Absolutely

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:57pm
Is the hair in stock? What is the reason for the wait time?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:00pm

Nicole says the hair is in stock but the wait time is due to all the time spent sorting, wefting and cleaning the hair for shipment. Since every order is "custom"

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Nicole says the hair is in stock but the wait time is due to all the time spent sorting, wefting and cleaning the hair for shipment. Since every order is "custom"

Oh I see...

-------------

Posted By: biishplz
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:26pm
She knew good and well those two bundles in that long of a length wouldn't be enough for a full install. I wouldn't be surprised if she sent that in hopes you'd realize that and be roped into needing to have to purchase a third bundle. No way, no how, no ma'am. You get what you paid for, waited for and wanted. Send that ish back and keep sending it back until she gets it right. And trust me, she'll work hard at getting it right because she's terrified of people getting on here and putting her business on front street, lol. As a matter of fact, I'm sure she's trembling now that you've even made this thread. She's going to kiss your behind and get you what you want, trust. 

Posted By: hairfanatic501
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:10pm
If it's not enough hair for a complete install I'd either send it back or ask her to send some extra hair for free so I'd have a complete style. I doubt she'll send the hair for free but it's worth a shot since the alternative is spending more money.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:17pm
Her whole vid about customization is a joke. She just places bundles in front of her and picks which bundle you ask for....not actually taking raw bundles and match them accordingly for a real custom order.

-------------

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:26pm

someone wrote on the jace fb wall last week in the comments that they were STILL waiting on there black friday hair they havent got yet................ they asked them when they would finally send it to her

jace deleted the comment  

black friday was thanksgiving weekend !!!    Ouch  Thumbs Down

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:20pm
Wouldn't it be easier to just ask her to send a pic before sending it out?
I doubt very seriously that it was her aim to scam you buy sending you a bundle of more expensive hair.

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 8:38pm
She did Lovelace but the extra lengths were never brought up. In the pictures it didn't look like 22"-25" of hair.

I'm looking into other companies that sell Russian hair. If they can give me what I want, Ill be selling these bundles soon.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:28pm

She did Lovelace but the extra lengths were never brought up. In the pictures it didn't look like 22"-25" of hair.

I'm looking into other companies that sell Russian hair. If they can give me what I want, Ill be selling these bundles soon.

Oh she won't take it back? Maybe you can email her that it won't work and you would like what you ordered in the correct length.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:34pm
I dont think its that she won't take it back.
Yesenia just doesn't want to wait again because when you send hair back for an exchange you still
have to wait the 6 weeks for new bundles.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

I dont think its that she won't take it back.
Yesenia just doesn't want to wait again because when you send hair back for an exchange you still
have to wait the 6 weeks for new bundles.
That's crazy. She can always ask to get it now though since Jace says she has hair in stock. She may as well try to get what she paid for.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 5:28am
I'm afraid she'll tell me to send it back and that I won't have to wait that long but have me wait 5-6 anyways like before.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:03pm

I'm afraid she'll tell me to send it back and that I won't have to wait that long but have me wait 5-6 anyways like before.
Girl just ask and find all that out first. I think you've earned a bump up in shipping time. One thing Jace still holds on to is her rep for having outstanding customer service.
While I think she was trying to be generous sending the longer lengths she should have asked first or sent an extra few ounces to make up for the difference.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

someone wrote on the jace fb wall last week in the comments that they were STILL waiting on there black friday hair they havent got yet................ they asked them when they would finally send it to her

jace deleted the comment  

Dead which means she knows exactly what is going on. smh

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:38pm

jace deleted the comment  

Not sure whether or not that was true.
I believe another "AV" has been spamming and has spammed one AV to the point that she had to shut down her FB for now. They may have also decided to spam Jace too.

Again this is what I BELIEVE is going on from what I've seen.

-------------

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:42pm

jace deleted the comment  

The customer shouldn't be fully charged for the hair until it is shipped.

-------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever" - Gandhi

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 12:35am
So they offered to refund me but not to correct it. She said that when they scrunched up the hair to help it coil up and that when it dried the resting length was 18" and 20-22". So she did know that it wasn't going to be enough smh.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:03am

So they offered to refund me but not to correct it. She said that when they scrunched up the hair to help it coil up and that when it dried the resting length was 18" and 20-22". So she did know that it wasn't going to be enough smh.

Take the refund...it's a sign that she can't fulfill your order correctly.

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:12am
Yeah it looks like I just need to do a refund and call it a day. Plenty of other vendors with Russian hair.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:15am

Yeah it looks like I just need to do a refund and call it a day. Plenty of other vendors with Russian hair.

GHOH starts selling their in stock Russian todaySmile

-------------

Posted By: Ceelopink
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:27am
Who else sells russian hair thats not expensive and in stock?

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 1:24pm

jace deleted the comment  

Of course she knows what's going on. People JUST got their hair from the Black Friday sale last week. I think she should focus more on getting hair out to her customers quicker instead of what other businesses are doing because she's effing up herself. It makes no sense for a standard order of hair to take 2 months especially if she supposedly has the raw hair in stock. She's buying hair with her customers' money like all the others and then not meeting her deadlines and trying to hide it. 

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 1:27pm

In that long ole video she had about drying hair, I thought she said she uses natural heat to make the pattern in the hair pop? Now she scrunches? Sure. She'll say anything but the truth. Please, get your money back and keep it moving. She's a mes. 

Posted By: nattramn
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 1:54pm
When I got this hair, I honestly hated it. It shed like a wildebeest and it started to look like a natural straight after a few weeks (And that whole fiasco with the vegetable dye in the bundle hahaha) . I was going to do a review on it but i didn't have anything positive to say about it so I left it alone and bought something else from another vender after 2 months straight of wearing the hair.

Last weekend, I dug it out of my stash, sealed the wefts and installed it on a u-part wig, and decided to chalk it up to the person who installed the hair who made me hate it because she cut the wefts. I've been playing with it and I'm getting excited to install it today though! It feels as pretty as I remember it being. Without all of the shedding hahaha.

Posted By: Isabela_Brazil
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 2:00pm
Hey girlS ! I want to share my BAD experience with JACEBEAUTY Hair I have spent LIKE 1400$ and waited more than 4 months for hair ! I have asked her hair smooth silk, soft, she said me okay, she took so lot of time to senD it, She didn't send me my closure yet. The hair are FRIZZY and very coarse, the texture ISN'T what I asked for.
This hair wasn't "Extraordinaire or beautiful" It's like any chinese hair you can buy from Alibaba or Aliexpress ! And these hair were smell like they be dye and process NO virgin. So Girl, take care of your money, I wanted to share with you my REALLY bad experience.
I was very excited to receive my JACEBEAUTY hair.
But now, my hair is nothing like the pic I got before.
I put water, waited to check its results, the hair turned UGLY.
I washed with Dove shampoo and conditioning, it turned UGLY.
was that what I paid for?
is this really my hair order/type?
when did I ask for dry/damaged hair?
Why it was told to me the closure was a GIFT? if I cant wear that bad 'sample'(thin,small,ugly) closure. I felt it was a NICE GIFT!!... till I got it. It was told to me : wow you got a free closure!
wtf :!!! damn! :@
I have been ignored for days. We were talking trying to fix the things then she left me talking alone...
it was not polite, I needed AT LEAST some thing like ''Isabela you maybe try to use the product xxx'' or ''isabela you may try bla bla'' IM A GOOD GIRL! I deserve a few more of attention. I am not a customer that keep emailing asking for my hair order! I just wait, because I deserve news about my hair oder without to have to ask for it!
I do not like to be ignored when I did a special order and waited patiently for everythings to be right.
YES, WOMAN, I was ashamed to say all that, but the girls who recommended me to buy from them , they said I should post my EXPERIENCE.
I was told :

'''Jacebeauty.com
7/2/2014 16:47

Isabela, this hair is the same hair that ladies email us all the time saying that they absolutely LOVE it after they give it a chance. We sell to many Caucasian women in Switzerland, Holland, and all over Europe. They find the right conditioner that works well with the hair and they really enjoy it. We have customers that have been wearing that same hair for over 3 years now. You can just send the hair back for a refund if you do not like it.'''

THEN, i am the only person in the world that are not satisfied with this DAMAGED hair?
I have nothing with European customers, i am Isabela Cabral from Brazil and my is damaged, dry, frizzy, coarse and I DO NOT LIKE DAMAGED HAIR like Europeans !

You know guys know me well, I am kind and sensitive. If I had received a bit more of attention and was treated with education, I was not posting all that; I do not need my money back, I want good hair. I want my barbie hair. I bought hair to receive hair!
I was very clear with my order. I repeated my order many times to keep on their mind that I could not receive anything wrong. I can not send any thing back whilling i am already paying hundreds with shipping.
Im sad , I feel disappointed and frustratted like I have no value. Or like my money have no value.

I emailed Nicole, look what I said to her:
hi, Nicole.
Im Isabela Cabral. 
It was my first order from you.

Jacebeauty.com Hi Isabela, here are your calculations: BUNDLES half bundle 20-22" (shooting for 22") 105 usd half bundle 23-26" (shooting for 24") 115 usd half bundle 23-26" (shooting for 24") 115 usd half bundle 23-26" (shooting for 26") 115 usd half bundle 23-26" (shooting for 26") 115 usd full bundle 28-30" (shooting for 28") 275 usd full bundle 28-30" (shooting for 30") 275 usd TOTAL FOR BUNDLES: $1115 - 15% DISCOUNT= $947.75. CLOSURE silk base closure, 4x4", 18"-20"; (shooting for 20"); light brow skin= $225.00 usd
total with shipping : 1,242.63
PS: With the perfume card value that it was already paid (add extra hair to the order)

I am hurt, I was told Caucasians and all Europeans women love this exactly hair that I received (like every bundles are the same and also people's taste)
But listen to me, When i saw its pic, I liked it, When I received it, It was full of products, then I liked it. 
When I just wet the hair and let it air dry, the hair turned dry, damaged, full of short hairs. All problems were visible.
I decided to shampoo and deep conditioning 1 bundle to check it results, I got the same result.
I was told the European women find the right conditioning then the hair be beautiful. This person from your team even recommended me any product, she even tried to be polite.  Then I bought 150 dollars in hair products to try to find the best for my new hair. Nothing worked. When I touch the hair, it gets frizzy and all the shorts hairs appear. The hair was not hackled, Nicole my soul. My hair is fragile like it was bleached visibly.
I feel hurt because I told many times my order can not come wrong because I am not able to send it back since I am paying hundreds of dollars with fedex, taxes....
I repeated many times what  my order was, to make all clear and unforgettable. I have all copies.
Nicole, I was very pleased to buy from you. I was too good, Nicole. I said I only care of my hair silky, I told I didn't care its pattern(wavier or curlier). I bought wavy/curly. It was told to me that it would be easier then to find me silky, smooth hair because I did not care its pattern. It was going to be my barbie hair texture for my carnival.
I was sent a closure as a gift whiling my silk closure is being made, but sadly this sample can not be worn. What kind of gift was that Nicole?
I can not wear the hair without a closure, I can not wear the hair because it is not good. 
Even the USA girls said me they would never wear this hair,Nicole. 
My thousands virtual friends from the hair groups are supporting me and they care if I am happy.
Some of them were responsible for my decision to buy from you. They were excited to see me rocking your stripper lenghts of 'russian fede satin smooth light color'. They expected to see this hair as much as me. Because the hair gurus already received pretty silky hairs from you. So my friends expected I would receive really pretty ones because I bought a lot of hair and expensive.

Listen to  me, It was told me not to show the closure I received. if it can be not shown for the people, how could I wear it on my carnival?
Im not going to anywhere looking mad, ugly.
I didn't show it for anybody, Nicole.
Because I believed 'every things is gonna be right.'
I am calm, patient, I can wait to get my barbie hair, but I told very clear I can not get anything WRONG.

I am frustrated, sad, hurt.
I feel not welcome to the company, I feel my money has no value either for your company.
I did care much more about my pretty hair that it was promised to me than about how much I spent on it.
I am not rich, but I am picky and I still prefer having what I like.In this way I am able to make effort to get it.
I was so happy when I saw my hair picture, I was already thinking about my next hair type order.
Now, I have no hair for my carnival, no closure. I only got gastritis, expectations and none attention from you.
Before I buy from you, I asked you if I could have a special attention since I am far and every things would be complicated if my order comes wrong.
You told you would care of this to me.

I received a lot of recommendations from the girls: of reporting on BBB, making yt videos, posting on bhm etc etc

I would never decide anything before to contact you, because I am sure I was not talking to you on facebook. I guess it was somebody from your team. Who maybe does not like latins. 
The few times I had a talking to you, I felt great. You were kind and very welcome. I felt confident and I told it to you.
One person from your team said me annoying me that my case has no solution. Only refund. I'm not going to get part of my money back and not having my taxes and shipping paid by youself.
I am not going to lose money and keep with gastrits after all stress and lots of money spent with hair products.

Then Nicole, what you gonna do? is it fair with me? Do I deserve all this and why?
Im super tired and stressed and it should be only about hairs.

Where were you when I the most needed you?

Isabela''

LOOK WHAT i received from them:
Isabela,,

This is Sterling. I am the Director of Marketing and Operations. I also work with Nicole on a daily basis here at Jace Beauty.

Like all of our customers, we take great care and pride in each and every bundle we produce for our customers. Because of the many special requests you had for your order, we took EXTRA care with every thing concerning your order. Looking back at the extensive history of your order, I see that unlike the vast majority of our customers, our technicians took time to send you pictures of bundles to get your approval on what would work for you. Please understand, this is not a common practice here at Jace with our customers because it can be a bit time consuming during production. 

I also see that our technicians spent months (way beyond our standard six week production cycle) sorting through shipment after shipment in search for bundles that met your expectations. As we involved you in the production process, we constantly made changes to make sure you were happy with the product. The person we have handing our Facebook page whose job is to mainly point customer questions to our customer service department went the extra mile for you to answer every last one of your questions and in many ways to act as a liaison between Facebook and our production team for your order. Again, that is not our standard practice. But it is yet another example of lengths we will go to take care of our customers. Each one of your bundles were checked, checked again, and double-checked before we sent you pictures of your final product. The end product was the result of long, hard work by our production team. This is what they do.

So naturally we were all very happy to have initially received word from you that you were very pleased and happy with your bundles (minus the closure--something we had already communicated with you that we would be willing to work with you on). What we sent to you in many ways exceeded what we send to many of our very happy customers. 

But then, we began to receive numerous complaints from you regarding the bundles. There were complaints about smelling dye (which we did not use at all on your hair) to complaints about the hair being damaged (the hair was in immaculate condition when it left our warehouse) and more. Seeing that we could not meet up to your high standards, we gave you the option to send the hair back for a full refund. Again, I want you to be aware that we do not offer full refunds to hair in perfect condition. Since we just spent MONTH constructing your bundles, we are quite aware of the condition of your hair. But in your case, we have opted to give you the choice to send back your order for a full refund. I am still extending that option to you. 

Considering the amount of time and effort, and the fact that you were involved in the process of crafting your order, we will not pay any additional costs if you opt to send your hair back. 

As far as going to the BBB, as a consumer you are more than welcomed to go through that channel. We will also gladly submit to them every correspondence you had with us and the role you played with the selection of your bundles. We have a great relationship with the BBB and we would make sure they have the entire story. Including the fact that we are offering you a full refund (something we do not offer our customers).

As far as creating a YouTube video, again that is your option. We hope and trust that you will include every correspondence you had with us and how we here at Jace Beauty were very responsive to your many requests regarding your order and the time we placed creating your bundles.

So again, if you wish to send the bundles back for a full refund, please let us know so we can keep an eye out for them. Once we have received them and have confirmed that they have not been altered in any way, we will gladly issue your full refund. 

Thanks so much!

girls, This is the most arrogant and,condescending email I have ever read from a seller in my whole life. Masked behind proper language and smoking mirrors he basically said F@*%$  U  to me.
I don't think I have the words for that response from them. The fact that they thought that response was a smart move is appalling. You can send 50 pictures of hair "heat styled in conditioner" and it will all look silky, however, once you wash the conditioner off - the true form of the hair shows. They know this...  I'm just disgusted.
I have too many bad feelings. I didnt deserve it I didnt... Oh my god oh my if i knew they are like that, i would never never in my life buy or have a talking to them. All that and I only asked for silky hair oh my Lord!
they mask the hair and we have TO BE SATISFIED WITH THIS SH&&TTTTTTTTTTT IT IS LIKE WE HAVE TO THANK a lot for that! how is it possible? pls I guess he does not know anything about hair! I guess he didnt even see my hair on its natural state! this bleached hair! damaged hair!
The e-mail has a condescending tone. To point out what they have done for me and not for others is quite rude because according to them "every order is a custom order". The stipulation before issuing the refund is solely based on their discretion which means that they could say that there isn't anything wrong with the hair and just give to me a partial refund.
CryCry

Posted By: simplymomo
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:08pm
25 inch? thats new lol

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 4:48pm
Wow.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 5:43pm
Send that hair back with tracking and signature required + extra insurance and get a refund. Their vendor already outed them in the Weave section upstairs.

You can order directly from them...

Posted By: Topaz Moreno
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:33pm
I like Nicole but I would never ever buy from jack. I wish I would wait 4 months for some hair

Brazil could have spent $1200 at ep and got great hair and would have gotten it in a week

I can't with these hair sellers

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:59pm
crazy that they shafted you like that isabel. did you post pix of the hair on the fb hair group? i didnt remember seeing the post about the incident. do you have any friends or family that work at fedex that can mail it back to jace for you since it would cost $$$$ to send the fedex from BR to USA? (the fedex employee discount is around 75% off).

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 6:21am
I did post the hair pictures, for sure and im not mad. The hair is not what i paid for. I am Belinha Cabral on the groups. The girls call me Izzy.
I have no friends that work at fedex. I asked my father and bf to pay the shipping back, but they wont help me  in that. DeadThey find it ridiculous to spend more money if i already paid more than 100 dollars for shipping, more than 70 dollars with taxes, more than 150 dolallars with deep conditiniong natural hair products. Angry

Posted By: BelleAmore
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:36am
sorry this happened to you... I would just send it bac and take a partial loss rather than a full loss

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 10:26am
Originally posted by Isabela_Brazil Isabela_Brazil wrote:

I did post the hair pictures, for sure and im not mad. The hair is not what i paid for. I am Belinha Cabral on the groups. The girls call me Izzy.
I have no friends that work at fedex. I asked my father and bf to pay the shipping back, but they wont help me  in that. DeadThey find it ridiculous to spend more money if i already paid more than 100 dollars for shipping, more than 70 dollars with taxes, more than 150 dolallars with deep conditiniong natural hair products. Angry
Isabel...make a separate thread on this board. And also post pics . Post it all over social boards facebook ....lsa...twitter...instagram. Jace should be ashamed of themselves.Thats a lot of money to go down the drain. Don't stop until they reach out to you. Go on their site and write a review. If its deleted..repost it.

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 11:15am
Also file your complaint with the BBB. 

Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 4:23pm
tthank you very much for your encouragement. How I post pictures here?

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:28pm
try tinypic.com

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 2:44pm
i made a video, when i get my closure from them I will upload it
after the tears come shady feelings.....

Posted By: yayatheprincess
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 2:50pm
isabel,
your story made me sooo mad. i remember when i got mad a few years back over a couple hundred dollars on ali so i can only imagine that much money. i don't understand these supposed business people. and i HATEEEEE with a passion to be condescended and that email was oozing with "we make money so we didn't need yours, take it or leave it", mannn i'd do as much as possible to make her feel me.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:29pm

Seems like you're not  the only who has had issues with their CS just being rude.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:34pm

And another person with the wrong order...

SMH why wait such a long time to not recive what you want....

Posted By: JaceDummy
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:37pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Also file your complaint with the BBB. 

And Ripoff Report! 

Posted By: NJHairLuv
Date Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by BelleAmore BelleAmore wrote:

... I would just send it bac and take a partial loss rather than a full loss

I definitely would do the same thing.

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:36am
Izzy has already posted in different weave groups and everyone has said that jb is totally messed up knowing damn well that it would cause major issue to send the hair back. Like I told her, once they have your money and you have your hair, they don't give 2 $hits about you as the customer. They are garbage right now.

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 8:58am

Izzy has already posted in different weave groups and everyone has said that jb is totally messed up knowing damn well that it would cause major issue to send the hair back. Like I told her, once they have your money and you have your hair, they don't give 2 $hits about you as the customer. They are garbage right now.
Did they rectify your situation Ms Blue?

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

No they didn't Brjasuga51. I pretty much got "you should be happy that you got your hair" type of response.   Their attitude is so off putting that I'm suprised that they still have customers.

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:07am
6 weeks, I can't. 

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

6 weeks, I can't. 

No order is 6 weeks. That is one of the biggest lies that jace posted on their website.   All orders are 8+ weeks.

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:13am

No they didn't Brjasuga51. I pretty much got "you should be happy that you got your hair" type of response.   Their attitude is so off putting that I'm suprised that they still have customers.
Di Angry...they are veryyyyyyyyyyyyy rudeeeeeeee...and that behavior is unacceptable. How do they expect to keep customers. Those youtube Gurus are not helping either AngryAngry

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:14am
8 weeks waiting for some hair and icing on the cake...HORRID CUSTOMER SERVICE....NOT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:31am
Exactly Brjasuga51!!!! We as customers spent our hard earned money to invest in your company in hopes to receive a quality product.   The hair is not cheap whatsoever and for them to treat their customers like crap is just insulting.

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:43am

Exactly Brjasuga51!!!! We as customers spent our hard earned money to invest in your company in hopes to receive a quality product.   The hair is not cheap whatsoever and for them to treat their customers like crap is just insulting.
I remember when u ordered that hair...I told u I couldn't do that 8 week wait....because I don't want to start taking pressure pillsLOL. You were excited until u received that package. Jace is travelling down the wrong road...bad customer service is not good for any business

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:51am

I remember when u ordered that hair...I told u I couldn't do that 8 week wait....because I don't want to start taking pressure pillsLOL. You were excited until u received that package. Jace is travelling down the wrong road...bad customer service is not good for any business

You remembered lol and the disappointment was so real. The wefts aren't even that long. This was supposed to be my bday hair but it doesn't look like I'm going to wear this hair anytime in the near future.   

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:40am

You remembered lol and the disappointment was so real. The wefts aren't even that long. This was supposed to be my bday hair but it doesn't look like I'm going to wear this hair anytime in the near future.   
Why not sell downstairs...just be detailed with the description...and take paypal only. One of these ladies will buy it. Take a discount off the price. take the loss. And just reinvest elsewhere

Date Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 1:08pm

Why not sell downstairs...just be detailed with the description...and take paypal only. One of these ladies will buy it. Take a discount off the price. take the loss. And just reinvest elsewhere

I was thinking about selling but a part of me still wants to keep the hair....until I find something better.

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:17pm
these people are like their hair: AWFUL
THEY DO NOT RESPECT THE CUSTOMERS, THEY ARE RUDE AS HELL like we are receiving hair for free.

i will explain you why jb are getting those cumpliments from the customers,

when we receive the hair

we think OMG OMG SO PRETTY

when we check it , the next day

we start to see its problems

when i got mine, i told them:

''...tomorrow i will see if i love it.''

i didnt say to them those lots of things THAT PEOPLE ARE USUALLY SAYING WHEN THEY SEE THE HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME

i meant that i would wet the hair to check its pattern, texture.....

because every company like to style the hair

they know people will film the hair and upload on youtube

then, the customers and the people are completly stupid when they forget to check the hair very well before to say if they love it

im not a fool, i knew if i had said I LOVE THIS HAIR WOW WOW, she would put it immediatly at her PAGE. SHE WOULD PUT A LIE like all those she has on her page.

as i didnt say all those stupid things, she could not post it

did you know why they dont tagg the customer whom made those compliments when receiving the hair? because they know the customers will complain after some days.

then they only put Ms X.

Ms W.

Ms Y.

they are ridiculous!

if it was a really happy customer, they would tagg without fear !!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:25pm
the hair i bought from them, it was for my CARNIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS TOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, the problem is more than money, all the stress and frustration i m passing

instead of being very well treated by them. I got gastrits!

i would never treat a customer like that, if i was a seller and a customer said me: my hair is damaged etc. I would say to them: omg i am so sorry that it has a problem, dont worry, we will fix this problem!! What would you like to do please? exchanging or refund or extra bundles? we will pay all extra costs!

CUSTOMERS are PAYING for the hair.

They are not receiving anything for free. Sellers have to be respectful. sellers have to show interest on the customer.

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:35pm
girl, I was all the time the most patient CUSTOMER
they kept superrrrrrrrrrr long period without to give me any news about my order.
I WAS TOO GOOD WITH THEM
I COULD NEVER IMAGINE THEY WOULD TREAT ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i opened the pack, it was a letter : omg isabela, you received 98 dollars in EXTRA HAIR! WOWWWWWW this is amazingggg.

THEY PUT A LOT OF SHORT HAIRS in the bundles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS A GIFT FROM THE HELL!
AND sent a THE MOST HORRIBLE CLOSURE(SAMPLE ONE)!!!!!!!!!!! there are none woman from the world that could wear this hair and the closure!
what are they thinking of me?
do I LOOK GHETTO?

they insulted me very much!

Date Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:51pm
I wonder the same!
when I paid for mine, people whom bought on sale some weeks after me, they received first than me!
I paid not with that SALE PRICES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I WAS STILL the most HAPPY customer expecting to receive healthy silky smooth virgin Russian hair!!!!!!!!!!! the hair was not even hackled.
I FELT IT WAS NOT MY HAIR ORDER! ALTHOUGH I ASKED TOO MANY TIMES TO CHECK  MY HAIR VERY WELL BEFORE TO SHIP IT TO BRAZIL!! HOW many times I should have repeated it to them?!

I WAS TOO GOOD WITH THEM!

they are rude, cold,selfish,unprofessional!
And i want my full refund as Sterling promised!
He is ignoring me, he is not replying my emails. I sent him the track number and he keeps doing what he said he would do : IGNORING ME.

Posted By: teemgee5
Date Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 5:10pm
I ordered hair from them and I'm into my 3rd week. I was so excited when I ordered now I have to admit I'm kinda scared. I am so sorry about your experience, no one deserves that

Date Posted: Mar 06 2014 at 6:48am
thank you, you are very kind. I hope you get what you paid for! xx

Posted By: teemgee5
Date Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 9:52pm
gosh, I hope so. I will come back and let you know how it goes. Did they ever respond to you?

Date Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 5:05pm
i finally received the refund AT LEAST ALELUIA

Posted By: blackarosoe
Date Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:58pm

I am so glad they refunded your money

Date Posted: Mar 12 2014 at 7:12am
Clap I am soooo happy for you. Your persistence worked

Posted By: Togshair1
Date Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 8:50pm
I am another dissatisfied Jace Beauty customer, I have ordered the curl baby, which by the way is processed and in her videos Nicoe mentions the turn around time is 4 weeks, I mean this processed hair so I believed her.....still waiting. I got an email last week saying my order was ready and will be sent out this week, if my order was ready last week then why can't they send it out straight away, so another delaying tactic.....IT IS PROCESSED HAIR! She isn't picking out bundles.
Also now worried as I haven't seen ANY videos on this hair apart from Fabulasityisme which is why I bought the hair in the first place as I trust her opinion but she is talking about natures curl.
Anyone have any reviews on this hair?

Print Page | Close Window