Print Page | Close Window

have you ever used someone for something?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353879
Printed Date: Jun 22 2018 at 3:38am


Topic: have you ever used someone for something?
Posted By: tropical-punch
Subject: have you ever used someone for something?
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 1:59pm
I remember back in elementary school, there was this girl who lived in my neighborhood. Her mom used to babysit me (that's how I knew her). Anyway, she had a Nintendo 64 and one day, my neighbor and cousin wanted to play it so we conspired a plan. We'd go over there, play a little bit and then eventually work our way inside to play the Nintendo. I think she kinda knew what we were up to. LOL

Then another time, also in elementary, me and my best friend wanted to go play laser tag but neither of our parents wanted to take us. So we called up another classmate and asked if she wanted to go, she said yes and then we asked if her mom could drive us. Her older sister told her the only reason we called to ask her to go is because we needed a ride. My classmate asked me if that was true and I said, "yes". Thinking back on it that was sooo messed up.



Replies:
Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:09pm
No, but I need to start.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:12pm
im sure i have i cant remember anything specific

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:18pm
Yes bc she's a useful ho.   

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:21pm
I used exes for taking me out and getting food. My inner fatty was highly pleased.

-------------


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:25pm
Im using my current employer for a check...I could careless about their happiness or the success of the company...Not sure if that counts but yeah.


-------------


Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:31pm

Oh heavens yes.

 
But I am no longer bout that life.


-------------
Life is good!


Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:35pm
I'm a sucker for free meals. And uggs. Actually, pretty much free anything.

So, yes.


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:38pm
Yes, many times...but in all fairness, I've been used as well. And I never use females bc I like all of my friends. I've only used guys who were up to no good.


Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 2:39pm


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 3:29pm
Yes, I did.  Not anymore.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I remember back in elementary school, there was this girl who lived in my neighborhood. Her mom used to babysit me (that's how I knew her). Anyway, she had a Nintendo 64 and one day, my neighbor and cousin wanted to play it so we conspired a plan. We'd go over there, play a little bit and then eventually work our way inside to play the Nintendo. I think she kinda knew what we were up to. LOL

Then another time, also in elementary, me and my best friend wanted to go play laser tag but neither of our parents wanted to take us. So we called up another classmate and asked if she wanted to go, she said yes and then we asked if her mom could drive us. Her older sister told her the only reason we called to ask her to go is because we needed a ride. My classmate asked me if that was true and I said, "yes". Thinking back on it that was sooo messed up.


yea you were a horrible kid. i would hate to have you as a friend. matter of fact, i was the first kid on the block with Sonic the hedgehog on Sega. only people who got to come inside and play were my 2 main homies.

i wasn't a complete asshole, though. i opened the blinds to my room so the other kids could watch us play from outsideLOL


-------------
God bless




Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

Oh heavens yes.

 
But I am no longer bout that life.


-------------


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:27pm
I do. But not in a way that anyone notices. I do it in a way that seems fair. We usually make some sort of stupid deal that mainly benefits me. Like when my car messed up, I started spending more time at my friend's friend's house. I've never even talked to her before, but I knew she was a very nice person who would be easy to manipulate . So we started talking about crap, and then I told her my sob story about my car, and how I can't go to school, and about how my dreams will never come to fruition because of these unfortunate circumstances that are wreaking havoc on my life. And she was like, "oh no nala! U can't let your grades suffer because of your car. Noooooooooo! Omg, I will drive you to school if you want. Just promise that you wont give up on college like me! " And then i said OK, its a deal. so she took me to school and other places for 2.5 weeks till my car was fixed, and im so happy.

-------------
Come take my hand and lets go Nala-land, where all your sexiest dreams will come true!


Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

im sure i have i cant remember anything specific

This.

With as much as people like to use me I think I will start using people though just because.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by teendiva teendiva wrote:

No, but I need to start.


-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:05pm
not using the average kind & thoughtful person, only used people that want to be used.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:06pm
someone tell me an interesting story.


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I do. But not in a way that anyone notices. I do it in a way that seems fair. We usually make some sort of stupid deal that mainly benefits me. Like when my car messed up, I started spending more time at my friend's friend's house. I've never even talked to her before, but I knew she was a very nice person who would be easy to manipulate . So we started talking about crap, and then I told her my sob story about my car, and how I can't go to school, and about how my dreams will never come to fruition because of these unfortunate circumstances that are wreaking havoc on my life. And she was like, "oh no nala! U can't let your grades suffer because of your car. Noooooooooo! Omg, I will drive you to school if you want. Just promise that you wont give up on college like me! " And then i said OK, its a deal. so she took me to school and other places for 2.5 weeks till my car was fixed, and im so happy.
what an angel


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I do. But not in a way that anyone notices. I do it in a way that seems fair. We usually make some sort of stupid deal that mainly benefits me. Like when my car messed up, I started spending more time at my friend's friend's house. I've never even talked to her before, but I knew she was a very nice person who would be easy to manipulate . So we started talking about crap, and then I told her my sob story about my car, and how I can't go to school, and about how my dreams will never come to fruition because of these unfortunate circumstances that are wreaking havoc on my life. And she was like, "oh no nala! U can't let your grades suffer because of your car. Noooooooooo! Omg, I will drive you to school if you want. Just promise that you wont give up on college like me! " And then i said OK, its a deal. so she took me to school and other places for 2.5 weeks till my car was fixed, and im so happy.
same method i use.LOLusedGeek


-------------


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:09pm
you are all very terrible people Stern Smile

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:14pm
oh no.
my catholic morals would never allow me to do something so inhumane. 


-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I do. But not in a way that anyone notices. I do it in a way that seems fair. We usually make some sort of stupid deal that mainly benefits me. Like when my car messed up, I started spending more time at my friend's friend's house. I've never even talked to her before, but I knew she was a very nice person who would be easy to manipulate . So we started talking about crap, and then I told her my sob story about my car, and how I can't go to school, and about how my dreams will never come to fruition because of these unfortunate circumstances that are wreaking havoc on my life. And she was like, "oh no nala! U can't let your grades suffer because of your car. Noooooooooo! Omg, I will drive you to school if you want. Just promise that you wont give up on college like me! " And then i said OK, its a deal. so she took me to school and other places for 2.5 weeks till my car was fixed, and im so happy.
what an angel
wait, you was pulling this ladies strings ? Confused


Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:


Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:


Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I do. But not in a way that anyone notices. I do it in a way that seems fair. We usually make some sort of stupid deal that mainly benefits me. Like when my car messed up, I started spending more time at my friend's friend's house. I've never even talked to her before, but I knew she was a very nice person who would be easy to manipulate . So we started talking about crap, and then I told her my sob story about my car, and how I can't go to school, and about how my dreams will never come to fruition because of these unfortunate circumstances that are wreaking havoc on my life. And she was like, "oh no nala! U can't let your grades suffer because of your car. Noooooooooo! Omg, I will drive you to school if you want. Just promise that you wont give up on college like me! " And then i said OK, its a deal. so she took me to school and other places for 2.5 weeks till my car was fixed, and im so happy.
what an angel
wait, you was pulling this ladies strings ? Confused



-------------
Come take my hand and lets go Nala-land, where all your sexiest dreams will come true!


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:21pm
dang Nala.LOL^^^^^^^^^^

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:22pm
i think she was just being nice nala. 
she offered, because she didn't want your schoolwork to suffer. 

IMO, you weren't 'using' her. 


-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:42pm
No, but I been used and it sucks

-------------
yo


Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:52pm
im a generous person, but i live by this:

http://postimage.org/" rel="nofollow">



Print Page | Close Window