Print Page | Close Window

Should couples have curfews

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353840
Printed Date: Jun 19 2018 at 1:21pm

Topic: Should couples have curfews
Posted By: ModelCitizen
Subject: Should couples have curfews
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:02pm
From another site:

This subject has been beat to death but here goes....Is there really a thing as hanging out too late as a married couple?

My sister husband left to go hang at 7pm, she went to bed at 10:30 and he wasn't back. She she got up to use the restroom at 4am and he still was not home. Haven't heard anything from him, she called him on his phone and she could here his friends in the car with him, he was dropping them off. She did NOT allow him to enter the house once he got home at 4:25am.

I don't tell people how to run their house but her hubby called me talking about I need to talk to her because she being silly. I asked him how silly would it be if she was just making it home at 4:20am. He said what happened to being grown and marriage is not prison.

Replies:
Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:04pm
When it happens repeatedly, then there is a problem.

-------------

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:04pm
i think they need to come to an agreement about what is appropriate and what is not.

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:05pm
no curfews

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:07pm
he was in before sunup *shrugs* whats the problem?

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBR_NJxW1M&list" rel="nofollow - ☼

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:09pm
He needs to be reasonable and responsible. What is still open at 4:20 in the morning? He's not single so what is he looking for outside at that time of night? 7PM to 4:20 in the morning tho????? Hayell no! 

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: PurplePhase
probably depends on the couple; but for us, no. Maybe because I'm the type that wants him to know where I am in case he has to come save me. So if I"m out til 4am he has already received the gps coordinates to where I am at least twice . He probably wishes I'd stay out late w/out waking him up with a text on  where I am now LOL.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: EPITOME
lmao. i most certainly do not adhere to such a rule. curfew? nig.ga you didn't birth me. fall back.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:11pm
I'd like this on a tshirt

<<marriage is not prison.>>

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:13pm
no curfew, so yall tellin me that ur SO/husbands could stay out for 3 days straight and that's okay with yall?
And to be fair, he aint got to tell you where he is either cuz checking in is also for "kids"
All you know is that he is breathing and healthy.
Yall good with that?
Not I.
All about compromise though

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:13pm
so is the rest of the story him kicking the door downLOL cuz your not locking me out.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBR_NJxW1M&list" rel="nofollow - ☼

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

no curfew, so yall tellin me that ur SO/husbands could stay out for 3 days straight and that's okay with yall?
And to be fair, he aint got to tell you where he is either cuz checking in is also for "kids"
Yall good with that?
Not I.

i check in as an adult with my parents and friends as well as my mate. 
a curfew is much different that a "this is where i am" text.
they are not the same.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:15pm
Only thang open at that time of night is Waffle House and you can have them daggone waffles at home buddy. You want sunny side up or scrambled???

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:18pm
a "this is where I am" text could be substituted by a "Im okay" text

-------------

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:19pm
Lol@a curfew.. That sounds ridiculous

I do think that he should have checked in.. But locking him out is a bit much.
He's gonna feel like damn, I can't even chill with my boys until I want?
He's grown

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:19pm
A set curfew? That just sounds weird.

We always just check in with each other. When you care about someone you want to know that they're safe right?

Maybe that's just the way I grew up. I live at home and check in with my mom all the time. She always says she needs to know who's in the house because if there's a fire she's not trying to waste time saving me and I'm not even there lol.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:20pm

Yall good with that?
Not I.

i don't believe in curfews but yes i do believe in calling to say hey this is where i'll be.  i don't even know any adults with real jobs who stay out til the middle of the night three nights in a row so i don't foresee that being an issue.

Posted By: iSMILE13
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:20pm
No curfew

I would give him a heads up about where I'm at...no big deal

-------------
Be humble or get him humbled

Ignore typos...autocorrect won't let me be great

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:21pm
Not really a curfew, but check in or something... Had a dude at lunch say that his wife and daughter got in his azz because he came in at 6am in the morning.. Most of the dudes that were sitting at our table just laughed it off, but I gave his butt the side-eye. If you have a spouse at home, there is no reason for you to be out for that long. Surprisingly, the only dude at the table that agreed with that dude's wife was my S/O. He even called me up that night to tell me how disgusted he was with that dude's story.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:22pm
no, no curfews.

but i would like to have a phone call or txt that says "don't wait up, idk when i'll be home" or something.

i worry, and if i'm expecting you at 12am and you're not back by 1am, then i automatically think worse case scenario instead of you being drunk and passing out or whatever.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:24pm

LOL so I guess some of y'all would be OK with your man/husband coming in at 4:20 am? No text or call prior? k.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:25pm

a "this is where I am" text could be substituted by a "Im okay" text

but that's not a curfew
just let me know you're not dead

heck--i'll go out myself with my friends. you can swing by and pick me up so i can drinkLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:27pm
when I don't want to stay any longer, yes I do have a curfew and I have to go home right now or else. Same for him LOL.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:27pm
Someone please tell me whats out there at 4am to 6am to be strolling in the house?? Gimme legit reasons not some lame reason like:
1.Excuse-Oh I was drunk and pulled over to the side of the road to let my buzz wear off. Response-nucca you could've called me to come getcho arse.

2.E- There was an emergency that required my assistance.  R-Where's the blood?

3.E-Phone was dead... R-Where your legs broke also to bring your arse home?

I can't think of anything else that would require someone married to be out that late. That's just irresponsible behavior waiting for trouble to happen.

-------------

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

LOL so I guess some of y'all would be OK with your man/husband coming in at 4:20 am? No text or call prior? k.

I wouldn't be okay if it came with a text or call.
But that's just me.

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:28pm
sometimes you don't feel like calling b/c then you have to hear their mouth.  all that does is mess up all the positive energy you're experiencing with your friends.  i think men or women only don't call when their partner is annoying.

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:29pm
No curfews

just let me know you're alive/ok and vice versa

we're both grown out here and can spend as much time 'hanging out' as we like

neither of us would be spending days away from home (especially without contact) unless we're going out of town and that would be made known

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

sometimes you don't feel like calling b/c then you have to hear their mouth.  all that does is mess up all the positive energy you're experiencing with your friends.  i think men or women only don't call when their partner is annoying.

might be something to that. My GF doesn't even answer her phone when we are out for girls time. He be ringing and ringing. She looks at it and puts it back in her purse LOLLOL. Meanwhile I done called/texted my guy 5 times to say "I arrived." "we're going to the beach now' headed out to concert, etc.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:32pm
@suga.. You never just chill and talk with your friends for hours?

I could see a guy getting together with friends to watch a game.. Then eating and drinking and playing cards or dominos or something.. Just sitting back talking.

This was obviously unusual to the wife/SO so maybe he was catching up with old friends..
I could see it if this was a nightly thing but I don't think it's a big deal.. He just should have checked in

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Someone please tell me whats out there at 4am to 6am to be strolling in the house?? Gimme legit reasons not some lame reason like:
1.Excuse-Oh I was drunk and pulled over to the side of the road to let my buzz wear off. Response-nucca you could've called me to come getcho arse.

I can't think of anything else that would require someone married to be out that late. That's just irresponsible behavior waiting for trouble to happen.

How long have you been married?
I wanna see what Dreamz will say.

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

if im out very late it's typically bc im at a friends house. clubs close at 3 anyway. 
mre and his friends don't do clubs...not their scene...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

might be something to that. My GF doesn't even answer her phone when we are out for girls time. He be ringing and ringing. She looks at it and puts it back in her purse LOLLOL. Meanwhile I done called/texted my guy 5 times to say "I arrived." "we're going to the beach now' headed out to concert, etc.

u are a good woman

no I'm just a scaidy' cat LOL

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: Finesseful
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:35pm
Couple as in boyfriend/girlfriend? Um no. Where I am all hours wouldn't be a concern of his because we won't be living together. Put a ring on it and then you can get some doppler radar privileges nicca. Tuh.

Couple as in husband/wife? Not a curfew but more of a "just checkin in, im cool, are you cool?" kind of thing. If he isn't doing this all the time, then it's no big deal. Everybody wants to hang out with their homies. But if your man is always strolling in at the crack of down, he been gettin him some snappy nappy someplace else.

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:56pm

i'm typically like you.  I was with a guy who was insecure as hell...he told me to call if plans changed but, when i called to tell him he would be questioning why why why who what where when why why why how.  i was just like tf? we're just going to get pizza!! are we married?  go to bed!  it happened EVERYTIME.

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:59pm
i just don't get the 'you should be home by______' for why?

Do we have plans? Or just so i can say ____ is home and feel good about it

i like that my SO can do things with people aside from me and vice versa...i want him to have his fun and i want my fun too...

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:08pm
Wednesday night is that hot huh?  Not work in the morning huh?

Out with your friends every once in a while isn't an issue

A habit of staying out all evening, all night, no contact would be an issue

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:11pm
living together would be different than bf/gfs that don't live together

it isn't wise for anyone to make a habit of disappearing for foolishness sake when women and men disappear off the face of the earth all the time now

have people start looking for you weeks later after you're already half decomposed

Posted By: OoDles O
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:31pm
I was hanging out with my brother...
His wife knew I was in town and that we were hanging out...

We stay out late and get back in around 2:30-3am
this chick puts the security lock on us!

I'm like "wtf? she put up the security lock? really? its cold outside!"

Man.. I was so mad... and I dont get mad at all... but this pissed me off.
She finally takes her slow ass time opening the door to let us in after he calls her numerous
times and pounds on the door.

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:33pm

there have been plenty of times we will hop from partay to partay then hit the after after spot...then go somewhere to get something to eat.

it happens...not often...but it happens.

i'm not prematurely shutting down my fun to make it home by a certain time...no. 

lol  but i remember one time we went out for one of our friends bday (she is married to a coo coo bird) and this mofo was pacing the sidewalks in pjs and slippers when a few of my friends dropped her off...smh.  that fool is lucky i wasn't in the car when they dropped her off...cause he would have been super mad at me...the jokes would have been flowing extra hard!LOLEmbarrassed

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

She finally takes her slow ass time opening the door to let us in after he calls her numerous

yeah if that were me locked outside in the cold...it would have been a prollem...Angry

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:36pm

it's possible she put on the security lock since y'all weren't home to save her from a home invasion

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:37pm

He needs to be reasonable and responsible. What is still open at 4:20 in the morning? He's not single so what is he looking for outside at that time of night? 7PM to 4:20 in the morning tho????? Hayell no! 

This. While I don't think there should be curfews the only place one could be at 4 in the morning is some type of club or bar. Either that or you must be laid up in bed with some other female.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

it's possible she put on the security lock since y'all weren't home to save her from a home invasion

No its not!
and I Knew you would be the one! ... lol

She's stronger than him anyway.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:39pm
lol oodles how you know she wasn't scared up in there all by her lonesome????

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:40pm

She's stronger than him anyway.

LOLDeadDeadDead

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:41pm
lol

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: goodm3
if its a one-off occasion like a.... yeah, hell no. No GROWN married man needs to be out that damn late unless he's working 3rd shift. 

What would I look like going to the gym at 4:30 in the morning and passing my husband on his way in?

locking out someone that lives there and pays the mortgage is not the business

I'm only locking out someone that will never be coming back in ...

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:42pm
i've been locked out before.  this is the reason why i stopped dating punk mfers.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:42pm
Lmaoooo at pacing the sidewalk in pajamas. All that nicca needed was an rollin pin to wave at yalls car and a untied do rag flying in the wind. I woulda told him to take his ass in the house. LOL

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:45pm
This chick is crazy and deceitful  ...

My brother be having scratches on his face ... on some.. 
"yeah.. the  baby has a strong ass grip and long nails"

Like No!... shes fights you and you try to restrain her ... 
stop it!

plus she called my mom a B and tried to fight her.

and shes from the hood parts of LA

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:45pm

yes I'm the defender of women everywhere

home alone in the middle of the night with no security lock?

depends on the neighborhood I guess Wink

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Finesseful Finesseful wrote:

Lmaoooo at pacing the sidewalk in pajamas. All that nicca needed was an rollin pin to wave at yalls car and a untied do rag flying in the wind. I woulda told him to take his ass in the house. LOL

he is such a fool...LOLLOLLOL

and the crazy thing is i've seen HIM out doing some not so kosher things...at a place he least expected to see anyone he knew (a yt rock bar)...all up on a yt chick..looking real booo'd up.  i didn't even tell her because she wouldn't believe it anyway.  they are like reefus and ceefus...LOL

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:46pm
I do agree it's a different story if the person tells you where they will be at and checks in periodically.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:47pm
i dont agree with curfews but i do agree with letting someone know you are gonna be in a lil later than expected

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:47pm

say wha now?  backstory?

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:48pm
but how you gonn' roll into the crib at 9 am though?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:49pm
oodles .. you sure you aren't making all this up as you go along

next you're going to tell us she's a mma fighter

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:50pm
I just hope I never bump into my future husband at the strip club. Him seein me spend bill money on hoochies may be upsetting.

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:51pm

I just hope I never bump into my future husband at the strip club. Him seein me spend bill money on hoochies may be upsetting.

him meeting you at the strip club may be the reason he puts a ring on it.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:53pm

yeah that's rude as hell

-------------

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:55pm
I never go out after having India . I went out 10 years ago to a party, forgot to call home and my hubby had tears in his eyes thinking I was hurt or dead . No curfew , but i respect my husband . I need to go out i guess , but I have no desire to leave my little girl . I try to have everything i want in my home that any bar or club would have . I enjoy older crowds playing jazz and blues . We both lived in the clubs on the weekends.. I will attend your wedding and party like a crazy person lol .

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:56pm

an alarm works. i do not know many ppl with a security lock.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

say wha now?  backstory?

OMG... it was a mess...

I dont remember the exact events I just remember my mom calling me up like...
"Guess what happened?"
Im like "uh oh.. what happend" cause I knew she was staying in their condo for the week.
she was like " your sister in law called me the B word and tried to fight me"
Im like " What!!?? "
shes like " Yeah she called me a bald headed B, so I grabbed my things and your brother restrained her.
Now your brother is taking me to you guy's aunts house and Ima stay their for the rest of the week"
I'm thinking ..why is the women trying to fist fight my 57 year old mom... my mom aint no fighter.

it was disgusting.
My mom just wanted to be a grandma for her little week shes in town.... but nahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

we do the check in thing

exactly!

you dont want to watch the news and be 'surprised'

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:59pm
U got any sisters Oodles? I would have beat her ass to sleep & woke her back up and beat her again for disrespecting my mama. 

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:02pm
so what time is the curfew? midnight? 2am?  

-------------

PEACE

why is your brother married to this person?

Posted By: Ds2nice
No, I don't believe in curfews.  I don't give them and I strongly believe i shouldn't have one either.  There's a thing called checking in and that is to let your husband/wife know that you are ok and to let them know that you are still with the guys/girls.

Some people mistake the husband/wife title as a 2nd mother or father.

-------------
I don't bite off more than I can chew...

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:03pm

This.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:05pm
he would have to let me know where he is and when he is coming home out of respect as I would do the same.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:06pm

U got any sisters Oodles? I would have beat her ass to sleep & woke her back up and beat her again for disrespecting my mama. 

I'm not about to plot to have my nephews mom beat up... that would be terrible

but yeah its a tough situation... funny cause the night prior to that altercation is when she locked us out...
I had to fly home that following morning.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:06pm

LOL what kinda debauchery could one have accomplished at only midnight? LOL

The ball only begins to roll at that hour. Rachet peak times begin around 2ish.

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:08pm

but yeah its a tough situation... funny cause the night prior to that altercation is when she locked us out...

You seem like a nice guy. But she needs to get a foot in the ass. Angry

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:08pm

9 am..

dont be rolling into my bed at 9 am... talmbout, you make breakfast bew??

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:09pm
Yup, he has one.

I've locked my ex outta his own apartment for not showing up til 5:30 in the morning. Clubs here close at 2. Even if you chill and go grab some breakfast, ain't nothing open that time of night.

No problems with the current boo. We both know the town we live in is boring as hell. Go to the club or bar, grab some breakfast and shoot the sh*t and you're still home by 3:30.

Gone from 7 at night til 4 in the morn...naw pimp. Hope you enjoy sleeping in your car knee-grow.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:10pm

why is your brother married to this person?

LOL

I wish I knew.. Our whole side of the family wish we knew

but he's.... In. too . deep . like . My-kai . Phife!

Its too late.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:10pm
^^^You a meany bo beany Shady Lady. 

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:12pm
yall sound like my parents

AINT NOTHING OPEN PAST 11

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:13pm

Wow...you better than me. My brother's fiancee said some slick ish to my mama, and I showed up on that doorstep within the hour.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

AINT NOTHING OPEN PAST 11

But legs and likka sto's

-------------
Make love, not war.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:18pm

they probably have a security lock because they don't have an alarm

I'm assuming a security lock is a deadbolt that only locks from the inside?

oodles did y'all lock the security lock when y'all finally got inside, before going to sleep? if so, why? Geek

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:21pm
Only read page 1.

We don't have curfews but ain't nobody coming in at 3 or 4am either. Once in a blue moon, fine. On a regular basis, we gon need to have a talk.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:21pm

if you have to hide it ... can't call or text ... that's one thing

but out late on a random night and it's all out there meh

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Only read page 1.

We don't have curfews but ain't nobody coming in at 3 or 4am either. Once in a blue moon, fine. On a regular basis, we gon need to have a talk.
Clap

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:25pm

they probably have a security lock because they don't have an alarm

I'm assuming a security lock is a deadbolt that only locks from the inside?

oodles did y'all lock the security lock when y'all finally got inside, before going to sleep? if so, why? Geek

Yes they have that deadbolt that only locks from the inside....
and I dont remember exactly what we did...

but that lock is HUGE.. like the equivalent of parking a car in front of your front door.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

11 years and counting and I betta here that garage door opening up at 2:30 MAX!!! Anything after 2:30 needs to be both of us strolling in.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:28pm

I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:29pm

Girl I knew you lived in my subdivision!!

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:38pm

-------------

Posted By: hauteshellbi
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:43pm
4:30 am is ridiculous

-------------
Men fake a relationship to get a nut, Women fake a nut to get a relationship- himayn10ence

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:46pm

LOL what kinda debauchery could one have accomplished at only midnight? LOL

The ball only begins to roll at that hour. Rachet peak times begin around 2ish.

lol
I (used to) know right.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

9 am..

dont be rolling into my bed at 9 am... talmbout, you make breakfast bew??

when I come in at 9am, just meet me at the door with my morning cup of coffee.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:55pm

in the siggy LMAO

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:57pm
me too. I wish he would try to give me a curfew. 

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:03pm
Shady, Dreamz and  Suga kept it real okayyy 

LOL

Oodles your sister in law sounds like a piece of work 

-------------
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:13pm

LOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:15pm

the after hour spots here close at 4 am...so yeah...

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:20pm
lol, that's what after hours means right?  

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:23pm
lol i think most of the spots with that kind of license (4am) here are grandfathered in.  i think new places can only get a 2 am.

-------------

dacoldesteva

Print Page | Close Window