Print Page | Close Window

Opening a dispute against Roman

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353774
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 11:42pm

Topic: Opening a dispute against Roman
Posted By: jassi_bby
Subject: Opening a dispute against Roman
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:36pm
Just recieved my closure in the mail and it is not correct. The lace is wrong color and the roots are orange. I emailed Roman immediately and he blamed me for everything. He said that dark brown lace can be a different color every time and that i should not tell him what lace color i want, instead i should send pic (which i did). He also said he doesnt think i should ask for bleached knots and I should just do it myself (mind you, the last time i ordered a closure he specifically told me not to do it myself) and then he tells me that if i want bleached knots, then i have to deal with bleached roots (the roots are orange). Not mention the closure already looks bald but im not even complaining about that.

i should have learned my lesson the first time. I bought a custom closure from him a few months ago. the lace was too light that time and the knots werent bleached. it balded after wearing it ONE TIME for ONE MONTH...he blamed me for that too.

i am trying to stay calm and talk it out with him but i think a paypal dispute will be in order soon. i have all the emails we exchanged and i have not done anything to the closure other than open package, see the wrongness, shake my head, and put it back in the package.

Replies:
Posted By: starliteboo
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:57pm
Paypal is going to instruct you to return the closure make sure you get deliver confirmation on your package. Seems like Roman is having a lot of issues as of late. Confused

-------------
I'm bipolar, I have multiple personalities and I have anger issues, I would suggest that you dont fcuk with me.

Posted By: thebombdotkom
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:57pm
Smh...the BHM effect has happened.

I'm sorry this happened to you OP, but I'd definitely use the emails and file a dispute as "item not as described." I hope you're successful!

-------------
Starting Length: Neck
Current Length: Longest layer @ WL
Short Term/2013 Goal: Full Waist Length
Ultimate Goal: Full Hip Length

Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:30am
thanks for the input ladies. he is still trying to blame me for the mistakes. saying that he forgot i sent the pic and i should have reminded him and that since I said the last closure didnt have bleached knots, then he bleached these knots heavier and i shud have expected bleached roots -_-

I basically let him know that all that he is talking is foolishness, that I should have not even ordered again after the first closure turned out wrong, and that I am not going to pay for his mistakes so he can either pay for me to ship it back to him so that he can fix he closure/exchange or he can give me some sort of refund since now I need to pay more money to fix the closure, as in having a professional dye the lace the right color and color-correct the roots. I'm also worried that since the knots and roots are over-bleached, the hair will shed and the closure will bald. it is already thin looking as it is and its supposed to be 90 - 100%. 

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 6:20am
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

I'm sorry this happened to you OP, but I'd definitely use the emails and file a dispute as "item not as described." I hope you're successful!

Ugh..Yes he is probably swamped with orders right now.  Still no excuse for him being so nasty. Dead I'm going to wait til the hype dies down before placing another order with him..

-------------

Posted By: esha wants hair
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:21am
Oh Damn And I was just about to make another purchase from him. Maybe the problem is only his closures??? Please say the problem is only with his closures.........

-------------
Thank Goodness I can access BHM with my Blackberry! Excuse spelling and grammer errors

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:55am
I don't think its Roman himself. I think he has a crew of ppl he hired to do all the work and everyone answers those emails in that email box. There's no way there are this many mistakes. He was the go to guy for closures before even the u-part wigs.SMH at the nonsense Roman is spewing out!!!

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:41am
one thing I learned is that you can't talk to Roman... he is always right. no refund no exchange blah blah blah.

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:45am
I hope this all comes to a satisfactory resolution for you OP...
an aside: I knew the moment Roman told me "no small order" because the factory was busy that the work would stop being consistent.
*fingers crossed for the 2 bundles I have on the way*

going forward... people seem to like sunny Mae on aliexpress for closures...

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

Also, you will have to cover the cost of shipping it back to him. Make sure you get a tracking number for it!

-------------

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:03pm
The BHM effect is SO REAL.
Roman's attitude is just so ugh.. 
.....I do like his closure that I have in right now tho Ermm
Anyways, don't forget to insure the return package, just in case it gets lost on the way back to China & I hope everything works out.

-------------
B.B

Posted By: bellabella
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:12pm
Looks like I'll be putting my u part wig & lace wig orders from him on hold then. We are currenty exchanging emails about what I would like but now his work seems to be Dead

Posted By: lilmamabenz
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:04pm
That shipping is real! Back to china the cheapest is $70, you may be better off selling in m2m or ebay.

Posted By: Alex Urameshi
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 6:49pm
How sad... Another vendors quality demolished by the BHM bandwagon effect. My heart hurts. I'll pour out a little fray check for him.

-------------

Posted By: septemberjewel89
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 7:59pm
NOOOOOOO!!!! I was just about to email for some additional hair..... Cry  Cry

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by Alex Urameshi Alex Urameshi wrote:

How sad... Another vendors quality demolished by the BHM bandwagon effect. My heart hurts. I'll pour out a little fray check for him.

dang, just considering another order with him.

Posted By: PeachyPlum
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:46am
The custom closure I got from him Dead, the hair is soft but tangles a mess every morning. I'm waiting on weft hair I ordered from him, I hope he gets it right.

Posted By: yayatheprincess
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 5:47am
he must be swamped right now because i was emailing him back in january about 3 bundles and a closure and the price he quoted me this week was about 70-80$ more 😥

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:04am
Originally posted by PeachyPlum PeachyPlum wrote:

The custom closure I got from him Dead, the hair is soft but tangles a mess every morning. I'm waiting on weft hair I ordered from him, I hope he gets it right.

I love his wefted hair. 

-------------

Posted By: Loveroflife
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:49am
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

The BHM effect is SO REAL.
Roman's attitude is just so ugh.. 
.....I do like his closure that I have in right now tho Ermm
Anyways, don't forget to insure the return package, just in case it gets lost on the way back to China & I hope everything works out.

I noticed his attitude and customer service has totally changed now.  Really Sad.

Posted By: Loveroflife
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:51am
Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

That shipping is real! Back to china the cheapest is $70, you may be better off selling in m2m or ebay.

What shipping service do you use thats shipping to China? Try USPS registered mail,  you only pay 15- 20ish bucks.Wink

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 7:58am
It Is tax return time tho. I'll wait until the end of February

Posted By: Ceelopink
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:43am
Roman was nice to me but who knows. I hope he doesnt turn into jeffrey or tony

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:48am
Aren't they about to go on holiday soon? They could just be swamped trying to get all their orders out before holiday.

-------------

Posted By: Tokyocereza
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:02am
I'm surprised to hear any of this about Roman. I've ordered from him a few times and he's always been nice when I was talking to him. At this point he is no doubt swamped. Probably frustrated as well because we all know how some customers can be. I wouldn't blame him for going with only larger orders and quitting bleaching knots altogether. I see why folks don't openly share vendors now.

Hope you get this worked out. From my own communications I can't imagine him giving you a hard time if the closure was truly messed up.

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:39am
i left him alone when he was originally with the other company.. he kept getting my textures  wrong

Posted By: lilmamabenz
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Loveroflife Loveroflife wrote:

Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

What shipping service do you use thats shipping to China? Try USPS registered mail,  you only pay 15- 20ish bucks.Wink

I was going to send something back to him, and he recommened  that USPS not be used because there has been items that were not delivered back to him. Also, once it reaches China, it goes to there "Chinamail" which can take awhile thru Customs. Have you successfully shipped something back to China without any issues?

Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:36am
I used usps to ship to China before. I shipped express that way I could track it. Took about a week or so to get there.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:16pm
the most he offered to me was a $20 refund. I just accepted it because I am tired of going back and forth with him. This is the last rude email I got from him. He is basically admitting he doesnt care about small orders and once again saying I should have expected orange roots and also saying something about how he does charge for bleaching knots (I guess that is suppose to justify everything) then he goes on this spiel about customers and their "own ideas" and how they dont make mistakes but they dont try to explain to us customers because we don't listen.  he also tells me that i should figure out a way to fix my own problems...he says he knows customers that do that -_-

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:17pm
doesn't charge for bleaching roots*

Posted By: thebombdotkom
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:51pm
Oh wow Unhappy

-------------
Starting Length: Neck
Current Length: Longest layer @ WL
Short Term/2013 Goal: Full Waist Length
Ultimate Goal: Full Hip Length

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:53pm
I wonder which companies he supplies hair for...

-------------

Posted By: MISS CR
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I wonder which companies he supplies hair for...

hmmmmmm.

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 5:25pm
Roman is a liar t trust me use usps get tracking and signature delivery. Just settle a dispute with pp die a clients closure that mess was bald even my no momma said so.

-------------

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 5:38pm
Keep in mind Chinese New Year is coming. Be prepared that it may take a bit longer to resolve due to the holiday but signature confirmation as suggested is a MUST.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: lacc06
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:59pm
I ordered some hair from in about two months ago. I didn't really have any problems. His customer service dose need some work. I have had problems with other vendors and i have come to realize that when you try to play fair it never works out! If Im not happy with my order I will just reverse the charge with my bank and say F*** It! And they should just charge it to the game like alot of customers have to do!!!! Ouch

Posted By: BigBossLady29
Date Posted: Mar 06 2013 at 6:14pm
Id like to order hair from him does anyone care to share his updated info?

Posted By: brieSFCA
Date Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 2:51pm
The brazilian body wave I received is still holding (by the grace of god).. no tangling, very minimal shedding, probably a strand or two at the most... Curls and straightens to perfection and after wash, the wave pattern falls back into place.

..I guess I'm just one of the few who received something half decent in awhile.

Print Page | Close Window