Print Page | Close Window

what would you like to know

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353744
Printed Date: Feb 24 2018 at 9:03am

Topic: what would you like to know
Posted By: sbrownie84
Subject: what would you like to know
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:37am
Have there been any questions that makeup artists,hairstylists seem to leave out on their blogs or you tube channel?

What are things you would like to know about makeup artists or hairstylists? What information do they seem to leave out?

Replies:
Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:10am

For hair vids they sometimes leave out cost of the hair and where they got it! for the make-up vids they never tell you which brush they use and the code for it!

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:59pm
okay. thank you miana

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:52pm
And problem solver would be good

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 8:56pm
I just can not with this auto correct

a makeup artist that shows how to contour to fix this or that, deal with dark spots, hooded lids, fix brow issues, stop lipstick bleeding or lip gloss fading, blush to create effects, using orange/green to correct issues

Same with a hairstylist, how to fix a thinning spot, styles for certain issues, dry or flyaway hair issues, bring weave back from death, fix porosity, diagnose protein vs moisture needs

Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I just can not with this auto correct

a makeup artist that shows how to contour to fix this or that, deal with dark spots, hooded lids, fix brow issues, stop lipstick bleeding or lip gloss fading, blush to create effects, using orange/green to correct issues

Same with a hairstylist, how to fix a thinning spot, styles for certain issues, dry or flyaway hair issues, bring weave back from death, fix porosity, diagnose protein vs moisture needs
Thank you rickysrose

Posted By: naturesgift
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:33pm
yes the hair vendors? If you have Great hair Share the TRUTH! where did you get it....

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

yes the hair vendors? If you have Great hair Share the TRUTH! where did you get it....

somebody on here (can't remember who) said they don't because they don't want the masses burning up the inventory...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Print Page | Close Window