Print Page | Close Window

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353734
Printed Date: Nov 19 2018 at 5:21am

Topic: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills
Posted By: coconess
Subject: The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 11:57pm
Was just about to talk about brandy in random thoughts when i decided like, why not make a thread? 

anyone else watch??? or are yall only into Atlanta? 

Replies:
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:00am
im so glad you made this thread lol...im waiting for the rerun to come on in 30 min.  i havent seen tonight's ep.

i'll just list who i hate/love

love: brandi, lisa, sorta love yolanda, camille
hate: kyle, mauricio, adrienne, kim(being sober doesnt absolve her of being the catty bish she was last season), taylor

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

im so glad you made this thread lol...im waiting for the rerun to come on in 30 min.  i havent seen tonight's ep.

i'll just list who i hate/love

love: brandi, lisa, sorta love yolanda, camille
hate: kyle, mauricio, adrienne, kim(being sober doesnt absolve her of being the catty bish she was last season), taylor

man... i used to feel like i liked brandi but after little things from tonight (tonights episode was kinda blah though) and after next weeks preview.. im starting to feel like her whole, "i say whats on my mind"-thing is BS. She just speaks without thinking then cries and acts like shes being bullied when ppl hand her ass to her. Dont dish it if you cant take it. 

love lisa.. liking yolanda and yea i like camille too

I like kyle and mauricio too. im not mad at him for getting on brandi.. just like faye was saying, shes always saying crazy stuff putting her foot in her mouth. 

did you try to watch vanderpump rules? 

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:16am
i don't feel like he should be holding a stranger to a standard he doesn't even hold his wife to.  kyle is a straight up gossip, catty, bytchy female.  she stirred so much shyt with her comments yet she acts like brandi is worse bc she uses bad words.  grrrr @ that whole family

brandi has not mastered the art of defending herself...she does need to get it together if she wants to pop off whenever.

i saw the first episode and half of the 2nd one...i will keep watching but im not in love with it b/c i am not feelin Scheana or Stassi.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:18am
Never got a chance to watch the first season or anything but is it worth watching?

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:27am
kyle may gossip and be catty (most of them are) but she doesnt come out of the ass with crazy, 'omg' ish. 

brandi saying that adrienne didnt birth her children and that kim was doing meth are just crazy ass things that you dont say in front of ppl.. especially in white people world cus they're dramatic and they'll find a reason to sue you for anything. 

like why would you even say that about her children though? and in a room full of women, regardless of what she supposedly did to you (which btw, she wont even really talk about what exactly adrienne did) 

And she cant even own it.. if she would have been like "yup, i said it.. and? its true, idgaf so miss me with that" id semi respect her but she just cries about it. 

i didnt watch vanderpump.. i kinda want to just for lisa but she doesnt seem like a huge part. 

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:29am
I loved season 1 and 2 but I am so behind on season 3.

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:37am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

kyle may gossip and be catty (most of them are) but she doesnt come out of the ass with crazy, 'omg' ish. 

brandi saying that adrienne didnt birth her children and that kim was doing meth are just crazy ass things that you dont say in front of ppl.. especially in white people world cus they're dramatic and they'll find a reason to sue you for anything. 

like why would you even say that about her children though? and in a room full of women, regardless of what she supposedly did to you (which btw, she wont even really talk about what exactly adrienne did) 

And she cant even own it.. if she would have been like "yup, i said it.. and? its true, idgaf so miss me with that" id semi respect her but she just cries about it. 

i didnt watch vanderpump.. i kinda want to just for lisa but she doesnt seem like a huge part. 

as far as Kim goes, she was acting crazy af that night! lol lord, her and kyle were mean girl middle school level that night...i couldn't even believe how they could spin that night to act like Brandi did anything to them...the meth thing was pushing it but she clearly was on drugs.

if you're watching Vanderpump Rules for Lisa then u won't like it...she gives them little sit downs to set them straight but it's like 2 min per episode.

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 12:48am
lol i like mean girls so maybe thats why kyle is fine to me.. 
thats just her personality kinda, but i think kim was just drunk. kim is nice, just messy. plus thats her sister. Kyle was really sweet to brandi the night of her dinner party and she was nice after brandi told maurrico to stfu and called him a MFer. 

but yea in circles like that you really just cant make accusations like that.. especially about drugs. brandi doesnt seem to really know how to fit into that circle (the beverly hills grown grown circle, she seems like she should hang with scheenas age group). She and lisa and the others sometimes make nasty/crazy jokes but kyle and lisa know how to act when they need to.. brandi cant quite do that. 

and on next weeks preview i think shes about to say some more unnecessary ish.. this time about marisa (that new girl that was at kyles party) and her husbands relationship. 

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:42am
Anyone watch the Andy show where Brandi said her little son told her that LeAnn's favorite show is rhobv? wow. I can't imagine watching my husband's ex wife on tv. lol Brandi is funny

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:44am
my favs are Lisa, camille right now, brandy needs to chill with the profanity but she is cool.

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 1:59am
I'm a big fan of Lisa and Brandi...

Posted By: KinksnWinks
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:02am
This housewives is my Fav.......I hated Brandii when she first started but now I just feel bad or her, and I think she just doesn't have the decorum you would expect from someone on the show.........

I love the way yolonda dresses

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:04am
Kyle and Adrienne use to be my favorites, but now i really like Lisa and Camille

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 10:05am

But she likely didn't. None of them were shocked by the allegation, they were just shocked that she actually said it.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Yardgirl Yardgirl wrote:

But she likely didn't. None of them were shocked by the allegation, they were just shocked that she actually said it.

idk and idc if she did or didnt but that just seems like something crazy to say.. obviously adrienne is telling ppl and her children that she carried them so she doesnt want ppl to know. but now shes (brandi) crying talking about how this is about her kids and her life (to maurrico) but didnt GAF when she was publicly letting adrieenes kids know that their mother didnt carry them.. Dead Confused

i just feel like if brandi had the balls to say something like that she should have owned it. 
if youre gonna be that blunt bish that says whats on your mind whenever, however, wherever.. own it. but shes a coward. 
and yea, ppl make mistakes and slips of the tongue but i am pretty sure brandi is about to say some more BS next week.. and shes said a lot of things then backtracked in the past too. 
im over her 

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:09pm
Lisa and Brandi r my 2favs Kyle is so jealous of them,,I like Yolanda she keeps it reall... Missed it last nite,, Camille is trying o hard to stay away from the drama..her new beau is strong and handsome..

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:25pm
Coco I think she only said that about Adrienne to prove a point. The point was that Adrienne is a liar and is carrying on this open secret. Everyone knows Adrienne didn't have her children. She could stay out of labor conversations like Camille but instead she chooses to lie. She lied about Lisa and now she's lying about Paul and selling stories about him. Everyone at that table knew Brandi was telling the truth they just wanted to make it bigger than it is.

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 4:39pm
hmm.. yea youre probably right about her saying that just to prove a point.. 

i guess my biggest issue with her is that she seems like one of those fake wannabe blunt bishes, 'im tough, i say whats on my mind, i dont back down, etc' she says at least one of those lines like every show.. but that episode when faye got on her she wanted to cry and run away (and this was before the lawsuit) when she should have just been like, "yup.. i said it. its true.. idgaf.. and.........? i say what i want bish so gone"  

i want her to be stronger if shes gonna act like shes 'that' type of girl. 

but ill try to give her another chance.. 

Posted By: Lonisha87
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:07pm

damn thats what she said??Shocked
but isn't it true though?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:12pm
I Love Love Love Lisa. Love Camille and i really like Brandi, but don't talk all the ish and not back it up when it happens. Backing your ish up two days, weeks, later is dumb. . I don't like Andrienne's entitled rude, lying self. Selling stories and having the audacity to accuse Lisa of it. and she doin the same ish to Paul I cannot stand Kyle, she is the worst sister ever and i get why Kim is the way she is with her. Kyle is fake, and rude. She gossips like crazy and is so damn messy. Always stirring the pot and causing drama. she's a mean girl and a bully, especially to her sister. She thinks that she isn't bad because she does her dirt on the sneak and doesn't use "foul language" all the time, but she is the worst one. Faye have a damn seat

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:35pm
lol damn.. 
i like kyle and faye 

i like how weird kim is.. but i feel running to tell adrienne what brandi said the first second she could.. and at maurccios party was foul. 
she could have called her if she really had to tell her immediately 
if anyone would have done that at her daughters function she would have been irate 
kim is whatev.. 

taylor is weak as hell. after that, "pleaaaaaase just dont be my enemy!" last season i dont like her 

and i dont understand why camille isnt a housewife anymore.. shes in like every other episode. 

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:50pm
Does anyone know what "secret" Brandi told of Adrianne's?

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

are you talking about what brandi said then the show bleeped it out? 

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:53pm

Yes, but I just went back a page and I think it was answered.

I wouldn't be surprised either if she didn't birth her kids. If it wasn't true Adrianne wouldn't be making it a big deal by suing.

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:34pm

Yes, but I just went back a page and I think it was answered.

I wouldn't be surprised either if she didn't birth her kids. If it wasn't true Adrianne wouldn't be making it a big deal by suing.

well everyone made a big deal about camille using a surrogate season 1 so it would make her seem like a liar....but its obvious she didn't because I just would have showed the baby bump pics and called it a day...I thinking they may be adopted and didn't want anyone to know that would be a bigger reason to make a stink about

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:45pm
i don't like kyle's husband. 
he's kind of a bitch. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 9:59pm
Mauricio should have kept his mouth shut. He went after her after hearsay. Keep out of women's business dude. Taylor!!!! That's who i forgot about. I know she's been through a lot but she is so damn attention whorey. She's annoying. Very confrontational considering what's she's been through. Very messy as well. That while " Brandi said she's slept with everyone in Beverly Hills thing" she ran to everyone damn person that would listen. So middle school. I was like damn bitch it was a joke, shut up.

-------------

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:04pm
Yolanda is such a homemaker 

Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 8:30pm
"women will fvck ur husband for a chanel bag" LOL

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:25am
I want to be Yolanda

ETA:: they went in on Leann Rhimes

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:13pm
Kyle is probably the most manipulative person on that show

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:19pm
i dont have a huge issue with maurrico.. i think he was salty though cus all that happened at his event (although it was kims fault for telling). 
I still like kyle. 

Brandi is still.. idk. i really cant stand how in EVERY episode she talks about how shes tough or something like that when shes weak. 

last nights episode was blah.. but next weeks will be good. camille is gonna come for lisa and say she doesnt own her Sur. 

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:22pm
women will fvck your husband for a Chanel bag lmao

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:26pm
I don't understand Marisa. She seems unhappy...banter is what Lisa and ken have.

I wish Brandi had a closet for her shoes.

Kyle is so damn fake. I bet her daughters are mean girls.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:26pm

i dont have a huge issue with maurrico.. i think he was salty though cus all that happened at his event (although it was kims fault for telling). 
I still like kyle. 

Brandi is still.. idk. i really cant stand how in EVERY episode she talks about how shes tough or something like that when shes weak. 

last nights episode was blah.. but next weeks will be good. camille is gonna come for lisa and say she doesnt own her Sur. 

but Lisa has always said she had business partners for Sur and the other one...why is this a bomb? Camille needs to shut up and go have sex with her man with the 8 inch dack

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:29pm

Kyle isn't nice to her sister and wonders why her sister doesn't want to talk to her.
she manipulates Kim a lot and Kim is wising up. 
and tbh if you knew your sister has such substance abuse problems why the FVCK would you encourage her to be on a reality tv show? you know why? bc it increased the likelihood that Kyle would be picked--the Hilton sisters has a nice sound to it.
she brings Faye along to do her dirty work and then acts surprised and tries to be sympathetic. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:34pm
lol i dont see kyles fakeness that yall see.. 
i will start paying closer attention. i think she can kinda try to play both sides (like with brandi and adrienne) but i think shes just trying to keep it semi cool cus she has a lot of parties and events and wants to be cordial with everyone. idk...

i like camille. idk why shes not a housewife anymore when shes on like every other episode at least. 

idk if/why that was a bomb but yea in the previews lisa was like, "i do own my restaurants..." and camille was like "not sur..." 
i wonder what started all that. 
for such classy women its crazy that they cant have like 1 weekend completely drama free 

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:40pm
hmm Lisa said her money came from buying and selling restaurants w/Ken....so idk
the drama between Lisa & Camille has never been explained
I like that Lisa has stood her ground and is not gonna be friendly with Adrienne who is now dating like a 20 year old. i never liked Adrienne

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:12pm
if i was a bev hills housewife (personality and all the way around) i think id be lisa or kyle (minus fakeness) 

atlanta.. idk.. maybe porsha.. or possibly kenya in some ways. im not as crazy though  

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:13pm
i like how Ken lets Lisa decorate the house all pink lol

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:27pm
at first I didn't like Lisa and Ken's relationship but I do now....Lisa says that all she does with sur is the concept and asethtics (sp)

Kyle was my favorite at first but idk anymore, Mauricco turned me off these last couple of episodes how he went in on brandy and then sucked up to paul and andrienne

I guess you never really do see Camille and Lisa interact

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

at first I didn't like Lisa and Ken's relationship but I do now....Lisa says that all she does with sur is the concept and asethtics (sp)

Kyle was my favorite at first but idk anymore, Mauricco turned me off these last couple of episodes how he went in on brandy and then sucked up to paul and andrienne

brandy is useless to Mauricio. he can't sell her a house so he has no reason to be nice to her.  he looks so much like his mother it's scary. he is her twin.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Kyle isn't nice to her sister and wonders why her sister doesn't want to talk to her.
and tbh if you knew your sister has such substance abuse problems why the FVCK would you encourage her to be on a reality tv show? you know why? bc it increased the likelihood that Kyle would be picked--the Hilton sisters has a nice sound to it.
she brings Faye along to do her dirty work and then acts surprised and tries to be sympathetic. 

That was the initial thing that rubbed me the wrong way about Kyle. I can't believe she brought her sister on the show knowing she was sick and then she exposed it to the whole world in the limo that night. How can she be mad at Brandi for saying she was on meth when she outted Kim first. She wanted everyone to see that she was the perfect one and Kim needed her...all praise Kyle. Yuk.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:16pm

Originally posted by KinksnWinks KinksnWinks wrote:

brandy is useless to Mauricio. he can't sell her a house so he has no reason to be nice to her.  he looks so much like his mother it's scary. he is her twin.
I was just thinking this at the graduation party

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:34pm

That was the initial thing that rubbed me the wrong way about Kyle. I can't believe she brought her sister on the show knowing she was sick and then she exposed it to the whole world in the limo that night. How can she be mad at Brandi for saying she was on meth when she outted Kim first. She wanted everyone to see that she was the perfect one and Kim needed her...all praise Kyle. Yuk.

maybe she thought her sister would be ok on the show.. the show is just like daily life for them.. get together with friends, go out to eat, get togethers, etc... 
as an alcoholic unless you never do anything youre always going to be in situations where there is alcohol.. 
if kim really felt like the show wasnt a good place for her as an [recovering] alcoholic she wouldnt have came back after rehab... and rehab probably wouldnt have let her. but saying, 'no thanks' is a part of recovery. 
i dont blame kyle for that. 

and also what brandi said came before the night that kyle told everyone she was an alcoholic. 
plus meth is waaaaaaay more of a crazy accusation than alcohol. 

i just cant see this evil kyle that yall are painting. 
she can be a mean girl.. which i dont mind. 

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 3:39pm
if she claims that her sister has had substance abuse problems for a long time, suggesting she come on this show is irresponsible.  anyone who has ever watched an episode from any franchise knows that alcohol is rampant. yes her sister could have said no but kyle is a bully. her sister cowers when she speaks to her. im glad she's finding her voice and just avoiding kyle and situations that stress her out.  dealing with kyle probably causes her to drink. kyle forces this "family togetherness" that i do not think is genuine. her nuclear family might be close but idk if she is really as close to kim and kathy as she portrays.

i also wonder if she could have been envious of kim for a little bit. kim married MONEY and so did kathy. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 6:56pm

Kyle is probably the most manipulative person on that show
oh she is

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:29pm
Coco, have you been watching this show since the first season?!

We all pick our sides on reality tv so I won't even try to change your mind lol buttttt I can't with Kyle. She was also dead wrong for taking Taylor's side over her sister...after she watched the season and saw how Taylor manipulated the whole situation, she still never called her out! It's crazy to me.

I also think they did sucker Kim into a slanted real estate deal bc she was always drunk and mixing pills. Kim seems very astute now and she still hasn't wavered on that.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:56pm
yes i have but maybe i dont remember everything cus i cant recall the taylor/kim situation.. 

and now that i think about it, i think certain things about kyle used to rub me wrong.. 

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:17pm
thats one of my biggest issues with Kyle...like you can see exactly what went down in the season and how Taylor was about everything. She should've been apologizing every day for how she treated her sister. but she won't own up to anything..

-------------

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 1:46pm
That Brandy chick needs to see a therapist IMMEDIATELY! She is so bitter, embarrassingly bitter. How long is she going to let that situation rule her life? She is alienating herself with her easily provoked self loathing attitude and probably has the nerve to cry about how no one wanting to be around her. Her behavior is only causing people to think "I see why Eddie left her"...sad.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:10pm
lisa is my girl. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:15pm
i don't really like Faye. Why is she so involved? its like mind your business. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:01pm
i hope this episode is better than last weeks.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

they better be paying her bc she likes to act like she runs sh*t

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:03pm
kyle just wants to do the splits.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:04pm
adrienne's makeup always looks so bad

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:05pm
she reminds me of that cat lady wildenstein.  her weave is terrible for a rich person.

why do they keep making purse lines...ive never seen anyone with a Gretchen Rossi handbag

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:07pm
i like faye lol. 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:08pm

i like faye lol. 

you like all the mean, crazy bishes. SleepySleepy

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:14pm

yea i do.. 

i used to be a mean girl. 
and im very outspoken.. so i gravitate towards kyle and faye 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:15pm
i would be annoyed about my sister not telling me shes getting a nose job.. 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:16pm
Kyle needs to get over herself and let Kim LIVE

-------------

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:16pm
Kyle is a disgusting pig of a human being

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:17pm
kim's right new nostril is smaller and kinda lopsided

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:17pm
lol used to be a mean girl...that explains it, smh.
you kinda remind me of my cousin who's from your area.

i cannot picture Paul and Adrienne having sex.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:19pm
adrienne was prolly always telling him how wrong he's doing it

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:20pm
Kim's skin = why sunscreen is important.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:20pm
according to other ppl im still a mean girl.. 
i dont really think so though. im nicer.. but kind of a bitch 
depends on how i feel about you 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:24pm
i wonder if marisa will be a new housewife next season 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:28pm
yeah, they need to figure out what theyre doing to do with Marisa and Camille.  I don't get their roles.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:29pm

they better be paying her bc she likes to act like she runs sh*t
Word she was going in on Brandi, but it seems that she has something against Brandi for more than Brandi saying that Kim does meth. 

Kyle irritates me a little, but her husband is soooo cute. 

I love Lisa. I mean I love her. 

Brandi isn't bad, she just doesn't have couth. And like Lisa said, you can't get your point across if your yelling and telling everyone to STFU.

I CAN NOT STAND TAYLOR and her face. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:30pm
didn't Kyle tell her sister to get the nose job?  why is she acting all surprised now.  she is so annoying.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:30pm
kyle's a dumbass...how can she not see why this surgery could drag kim back? 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:31pm
brandi fake... 

"i like adrienne..." 
forreal? for real? 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:33pm
I don't like this new Camille...i liked her the first season better...she acts so scary now.  i like her confessional shade but that's it.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:34pm
camille's full of sh*t...this pr rehab she's been on the past year is fake

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:35pm
lol @ perception.  bish you were either on the phone or you weren't.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:36pm
Finally Camille has something to say.. She been vey quiet lately

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:37pm
yolanda is hilarious with the shushing them like children LOL

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:38pm
Ok who own Lisa restaurant .what Camille talking about

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:38pm
i like yolanda 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:40pm
and i didnt know adrieene only owned 2% of the palms.. 
they be making everything seem like more. 

i wonder why brandi is lying about her nose job

lisa has 2 business partners for sur, thats what she said on her spinoff coz they didnt want to do all the day to day work...but i think that she's majority owner and the other 2 are silent partners? i could be wrong

Camille and Kyle should've never started talking about Adrienne...why bring her up...welp, the producers i guess.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:41pm
the maloof's sold off the palms a long time ago...their businesses havent been doing well...they're currently selling the basketball team as well

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:42pm

and i didnt know adrieene only owned 2% of the palms.. 
they be making everything seem like more. 

i wonder why brandi is lying about her nose job

Brandi doesn't seem like the type to lie about plastic surgery so I am wondering why too...in her old modeling pictures her nose looks the same to me but i'm not good at spotting nose jobs(with all this contouring going on).  it LOOKS like one though.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:42pm
yea that was dumb of camille to bring adrienne up 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:44pm
so the big deal is that brandi says she only owns 2% of the palms? That really deserves a law suit. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:45pm

so the big deal is that brandi says she only owns 2% of the palms? That really deserves a law suit. 

the lawsuit is about Adrienne using a surrogate to carry her twins...and maybe/probably the first kid too.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:45pm
no the lawsuit is that brandi said adrienne had her twins by a surrogate yet she was going on about having c-sections and fake birthing stories

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:46pm
yolanda read kyle LOL

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:46pm
YOU DON'T OWN YOUR RESTAURANT

uhmm.....i own 51%. shut up. worse attack EVER

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:48pm
yolanda is hilarious....forget these bishes, my hubby sent me a private jet, au revoir

now Camille admits it!!!!! omgggg!!!!

YOU DON'T OWN YOUR RESTAURANT

uhmm.....i own 51%. shut up. worse attack EVER
so camille is trying to beef with my girl?

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:49pm
brandi is such a weak bish 

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:49pm
"i remember parts of it" stfu camille Pinch

Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:50pm
yolanda thinks all of these bishes are basic...despite yolanda being fake herself sometimes lol

-------------

Print Page | Close Window