Print Page | Close Window

Does she wants my man?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353623
Printed Date: Oct 16 2018 at 10:55pm


Topic: Does she wants my man?
Posted By: bella05
Subject: Does she wants my man?
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 10:59pm
Hi all,

Please let me know what you think.
I will make it short.
We move 8 months ago in a new city and have met new people. I have a 5 yo daughter is is trying for the second child.
We live in a neighborhood with few blacks. There is 1 couple that we met since we moved here. They have 3 kids and my daughter bound with their equal 5 yo daughter.
Unfortunately  the  husband is in jail and the wife is taking care of the kids alone.
She has started coming to our house more frequently mostly to pick up her daughter or to drop mine etc....
I go to school so my hubby spends most of the time with my daughter. He dropped her at her house too for her to play etc...since she is only child and sometimes lonely.

Recently we were invited to a party and my hubby told me that he met her outside her house ( they live 2 houses away) and she told him that she heard that he will be her date at the party....I found it weird but ignore it. Everytime she comes to my house, the FIRST question she asked is if my husband is at home.
Last week she was at my house and we drank wine and were talking lout etc...I got so uncomfortable when I saw her touching my husband's arm...because he was talking and she needed him to listen to her. I didn't know what to reactAngry since we were all half drunk etc....so I attributed that to the wine.
My husband always go to costco and Sam's club etc...and EVERYTIME she asked him to bring either cake, ice cream etc...for her. I went to her house last week and she was eating icecream. When I asked her if she went shopping, she told me that my husband brought it to her from shopping.

Now I want so much my daughter to have someone to play with ( since she always asked to go their house to play with the other girl and sometimes cry when I refused).

Today, she texted me that I should text her my hubby phone number and I didn't even reply to her text.
I told my hubby and he told me that he dropped my daughter there today to play and maybe that lady wanted him to buy something from the store for her. I think she is exagerating. When I told my hubby that, I won't give her his # and that I don't think that buying her stuff at the store everyday is appropriate ( the problem is not the money but the attention and gestures ), he told me that I am childish and is not talking to me anymore.

Ladies what would you do if you were me?

Thanks a lot for your time.



Replies:
Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:11pm
Your husband response to your wishes leads me to think they may be messing around . Listen to your gut feelings . I would check out the time he spends in the woman house without his knowledge . GL  

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..


Posted By: missdeeluxe
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:11pm
It sounds like she's just lonely and misses having a man around to help her with errands, etc.
Right now it seems innocent enough, just annoying on your end.

I don't think you'd be out of line to say something if it continues.
It would start to bother me after a while.

However, I think it's ultimately up to your husband to put his foot down.
He might just see it as he's being nice and neighborly.
Talking to her about it would be more appropriate coming from him as she's asking him to run all over town for her.

I've had similar situations with my boyfriend.
He's a really nice guy and women like that, he doesn't see that they're trying to get with him lol.
You just have to trust that should a compromising situation come up (say she tries something) that he'll do the right thing.


Posted By: bella05
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:16pm
Thanks ladies....
But if they are messing around, how come she doesn't have his phone number?
Or is it a trick?
I would cut  her loose...but for my daughter's sake.....I don't know.


Posted By: missdeeluxe
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by bella05 bella05 wrote:

Thanks ladies....
But if they are messing around, how come she doesn't have his phone number?
Or is it a trick?
I would cut  her loose...but for my daughter's sake.....I don't know.
I think that would speak to the fact that nothing is going on.

Usually having the # is pretty crucial for texting, sexting, phone calls, etc.
Are they friends on FB?

You could do some investigating, but I don't recommend it unless you find something that indicates they're fooling around.
I always feel awful after looking through a guy's phone or reading his FB messages.


Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 11:31pm
She is bound how?

Superglue, duck tape or stapled?


-------------
She hurt feelings, she break hearts
She stay quiet, she play smart
She take pride, in going out
Getting hollered at, and saying nah....


Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 12:46am
I don't know what kind of relationship you and your husband have, but I could easily roll up on my SO like, does that woman want my man? She don't know I would shank a hoe?
From his body language I'm sure you know if you suspect something or not.
I'd speak to him again in my own special way, and read his body language accordingly.
Worse case scenario, I'd PI them without them knowing.


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 1:25am

Yup she wants him and I think he knows she wants him too.


-------------
yo


Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 2:04am
Originally posted by oh_so_moody oh_so_moody wrote:

She is bound how?

Superglue, duck tape or stapled?



stahhppp it LOL


-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva


Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 8:25am
She wants your husband and your man is feeding into her. Don't beat around the bush and outright ask him. It might shock him and he might deny but he'll know you are awake and watching. It might also shock him into seeing what he is doing is not acceptable. There isn't much you can do about her but keep apart and hope she backs off without making yourself look crazy. 

-------------


Posted By: bella05
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 9:38am
Thanks everybody for the contribution....
I asked him last night and he denied and told me that he just wanted our daughter to be happy ( having someone to play with).
He told me that I am beautiful and that he loves me ( well anyone can say that) and that he is not interested in her ( she has 3 kids and hubby is in prison).
I told him that I am uncomfortable with the gestures....now I will wait and see ( I am sure if he does something for her now, he won't tell me...so I may not know). He knows I am watching them now.
Most of the time I am studying, so he is the one dropping my daughter there and picking her up.


Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:38am
Your daughter needs to make more friends and not rely on your neigbhors daughter. If thats not an option then her daughter needs to come over to your house while your home. Theres nothing so special at your thirsty neigbhors house that you cant provide in yours. ESPECIALLY with her being lonely with no man in the house.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 1:14pm
that story went on 3 paragraphs too longLOL.  you should been put you foot down.  she has no boundaries and because you didnt make yours clear she thinks you dont have any either.  theres no need for you husband to be running errands for this woman so put and end to it. if your daughter needs to be picked or dropped off you do it.  stop using studying as an excuse. you can look up from that book long enough handle your business.


Posted By: morenaloca
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 5:21pm

She's thirsty. Sign her up for speed dating or something.



Posted By: bella05
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 8:38pm
A little update....

Guess who called my hubby cell today!
When I had a discussion with my hubby yesterday I specifically told him that I don't trust her and he SHOULD NOT give her his number. He replied that she could have his # from her hubby's cell.
She dropped her daughter at my house in the afternoon.
I was sitting in the restroom when my hubby's phone rang. I noticed a phone # without identification/name. He stepped out for something.
I went upstair to compare if it was hers and BANG !
I asked my hubby:
1- Did you give her your phone # yesterday eventhough I told you NOT to?

He said NO, she must have have the # from her hubby's phone. I called that girl and ask her like this: ohh....I noticed that you texted me yesterday to ask my husband's phone...did he finally gave it to you? She replied: ohh yes...he gave it to me yesterday when he stopped by to pick up your daughter....

I hung up and told my husband that he has crossed the line etc....and was trying to leave the house for a walk ( to clarify things in my head and thinking of plan of action).
He shouted to me that he was doing it for our daughter and that he will NEVER talk again to any of my friends even if they come to my house etc....




Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 9:42pm
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I gotta keep it funky.............they are f********** behind your back! Dont believe me? Just watch.  You come off like you might be the naive and gullible type and both of them are playing off that. They using the daughter and the I cant go nowhere excuse as a cover. That woman knows what she is doing, part of me thinks she had her eye on your dude from day 1 and was jealous of what yall had, and he was happy to have some outside new coochie and ego boost. Aint no dude giving up his number and going over their in private for no damn reason. He knows whats appropriate and not appropriate thats why that shyt was a secret and why you just happeend to find out the way u did. Im sorry but thats what it is

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 10:09pm
Sorry that this had to happen to you, op Hug

SMH....I knew something was up. I can't believe he lied about giving her his number. Yeah they definitely are doing something. What are you gonna do now??


-------------
yo


Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:51am
I bet if you ask her , she would admitt to sleeping with your husband. I would take a serious look at my marriage . I pray your little girl was never exposed to this wrong .Good luck .  

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:55am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:



I bet if you ask her , she would admitt to sleeping with your husband. I would take a serious look at my marriage . I pray your little girl was never exposed to this wrong .Good luck .  




-------------


Posted By: legzfordayz
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 5:40pm
Like someone said always trust your woman intuition you could sense something wasn't right now it's time for you to have a talk with your man and her and do what's best for you and your family good luck


Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:18pm
wow! I was going to tell you to come in and set that foot down, but then i read more and....i agree, they may very well have something going on. I would go to her and talk to her and straight up ask her if she has slept with him.  If he was willing to put another woman over you and go behind and give his number AND lie about it.....yeah, there is clearly something wrong. i don't know what to say....this is very hard.  do what you think is best.  i cant stand triflin men and triflin women.

smh....



Posted By: SpringShowers
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:25am
Wow this is interesting! While reading this I couldn't help but sense a hint of insecurity on your part OP. Would you consider this woman to be more attractive than you? If so that might be feeding into why you think they are fooling around. This is a normal reaction to feel that way especially if you view this woman as more attractive or the type of woman you think your hubby would be attracted to.

What you need to realize is that at the end of the day he is your husband and she is your neighbor. I think that you made a mistake by confronting your husband instead of handling that b*&ch down the street. Because quite frankly this is a woman to woman issue and arguing with your husband about this is only making you come off more insecure and crazy. 

Sometimes a man just likes to have his ego stroked, which sometimes may include getting attention from other women. There is nothing wrong with other women thinking your man is attractive, that's a good thing! But being his wife you should trust your husband to do the right thing. The fact that you don't leads me to believe that he's cheated on you pre or during marriage. Is this true OP? 

Otherwise you need to work on building your self esteem and confidence. Tell that b*&ch to back off your man, make your hubby a nice dinner and apologize for acting really insecure. 




Posted By: iheartmr
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:06pm
^^^I disagree with the above^^^ You do not seem insecure. One thing that I hate about some women is that they are quick to front the "other" woman but give their man a pass. You did the right thing by talking to your husband first. After all you are in a sacred union with him not your neighbor. And you should not apologize to your husband, because you have valid reasons to sense foul play between him and neighbor. Your husband should not be engaging in activities with other women that makes you uncomfortable. Especially going behind your back doing them so that heightened your suspension. If the shoe was on the other foot he would feel the same way. Your husband gave you a reason not to trust him so handle him accordingly and don't listen to the above by "handling the bytch" down the street.


Posted By: SpringShowers
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:31pm
@Iheartmr Let me make this a little more clear. By saying she should handle her neighbor I didn't not mean she should result to violence. Instead of continuing to speak to her husband about this she needs to speak with her neighbor. Her husband is not the one touching the woman's arm or asking for her number. Yes he purchased her food, because his child was at her home. In what world does that equal cheating?!

Where I grew up buying or giving someone food while they are doing you a favor is a sign of appreciation not cheating! It's called one hand washing the other.

Clearly the neighbors behavior is making the OP uncomfortable. As well as her husbands reaction to the neighbors behavior. I don't think what the husband is/has done as the OP described in any shape or form equated to cheating. In lamens term you guys are tripping for concluding that.

Yes a woman's intuition is her very best friend. But intuition laced with insecurity equals paranoia.

Instead of OP constantly nagging her man about an issue she has with how the neighbor behaves she should have a grown up conversation with her. You mean to tell me she can leave her child at this woman's house whom she thinks is sleeping with her man but she can't address an issue with her? Give me a break.

I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with type 1 and type 2 errors. But OP needs to make sure she covers all of her basics before she continues to argue and cause a rift between she and her husband.


Posted By: Huey_P_Sphinx
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:37pm
Whoop her ass.


Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

Wow this is interesting! While reading this I couldn't help but sense a hint of insecurity on your part OP. Would you consider this woman to be more attractive than you? If so that might be feeding into why you think they are fooling around. This is a normal reaction to feel that way especially if you view this woman as more attractive or the type of woman you think your hubby would be attracted to.

What you need to realize is that at the end of the day he is your husband and she is your neighbor. I think that you made a mistake by confronting your husband instead of handling that b*&ch down the street. Because quite frankly this is a woman to woman issue and arguing with your husband about this is only making you come off more insecure and crazy. 

Sometimes a man just likes to have his ego stroked, which sometimes may include getting attention from other women. There is nothing wrong with other women thinking your man is attractive, that's a good thing! But being his wife you should trust your husband to do the right thing. The fact that you don't leads me to believe that he's cheated on you pre or during marriage. Is this true OP? 

Otherwise you need to work on building your self esteem and confidence. Tell that b*&ch to back off your man, make your hubby a nice dinner and apologize for acting really insecure. 





girl - no, no, no!


Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by iheartmr iheartmr wrote:

^^^I disagree with the above^^^ You do not seem insecure. One thing that I hate about some women is that they are quick to front the "other" woman but give their man a pass. You did the right thing by talking to your husband first. After all you are in a sacred union with him not your neighbor. And you should not apologize to your husband, because you have valid reasons to sense foul play between him and neighbor. Your husband should not be engaging in activities with other women that makes you uncomfortable. Especially going behind your back doing them so that heightened your suspension. If the shoe was on the other foot he would feel the same way. Your husband gave you a reason not to trust him so handle him accordingly and don't listen to the above by "handling the bytch" down the street.



agreed.



Posted By: SpringShowers
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 10:11pm
@spokenword, you can disagree all you want, but I'm sticking to my guns on this one. OP is acting very insecure and all of the posters who are encouraging her are acting like that "yea girl, eff him" friendThumbs Down


Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 3:20am
SpringShowers advice gone have you looking stupid ass hell

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME


Posted By: SpringShowers
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 5:08am
Boutthatlife, how would she look stupid? She's busy confronting and arguing with her husband over something that she has no concrete evidence for.. So why can't she ask the neighbor those same questions? She's trusting this woman with her daughter......smh

Confronting someone can be hard especially if that's out of your comfort zone. So maybe she needs to just stop, because she doesn't have any solid evidence that her husband is cheating. Just speculation and encouragement from this board. 




Posted By: whitrhymes
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:43am

Something is probably going on, OP you were right to speak to your husband, you made it clear that you were uncomfortable with him giving her his cell phone number, he lied and did it anyway. You're his wife. If something is making you uncomfortable he should go out of his way to correct that and keep things straight with you, versus riskking it to make this random woman happy. What does she need to speak with him about that you don't need to be a part of?  Not a d$^n thing.

I'm sure if the situation was reversed and a male neighbor asked him for your cellphone number he wouldn't have received that too well either.


-------------
I know you aint a pimp but pimp remember what I taught ya
Keep your heart 3 stacks, keep your heart


Posted By: KhadiNiaomi
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:45am
Ur man is the one who is childish r u serious that is totally inappropriate oooh helllll naaawww oh no she white? she needa stay her white self away from him I dont like dat heck at all. You need to stop talking to that lady and if ur husband continue his ways, punish his ass. No p*ssy, make him sleep on the couch, whatever he probably feeling her and want u to think that ish is okay, helll naww


Posted By: KhadiNiaomi
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

Wow this is interesting! While reading this I couldn't help but sense a hint of insecurity on your part OP. Would you consider this woman to be more attractive than you? If so that might be feeding into why you think they are fooling around. This is a normal reaction to feel that way especially if you view this woman as more attractive or the type of woman you think your hubby would be attracted to.

What you need to realize is that at the end of the day he is your husband and she is your neighbor. I think that you made a mistake by confronting your husband instead of handling that b*&ch down the street. Because quite frankly this is a woman to woman issue and arguing with your husband about this is only making you come off more insecure and crazy. 

Sometimes a man just likes to have his ego stroked, which sometimes may include getting attention from other women. There is nothing wrong with other women thinking your man is attractive, that's a good thing! But being his wife you should trust your husband to do the right thing. The fact that you don't leads me to believe that he's cheated on you pre or during marriage. Is this true OP? 

Otherwise you need to work on building your self esteem and confidence. Tell that b*&ch to back off your man, make your hubby a nice dinner and apologize for acting really insecure. 


WTF reall, apologize, OH HELL NAWW U MUST BE WHITE TOO, u crazy OP dont listen to her she crazy u were right in ignoring her comment and talking to UR HUSBAND and I dont think ur insecure u r acting perfectly normal


Posted By: SpringShowers
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:51am
^^^OMG you're so ignorant I can't.....LOL

Maybe I'll respond to you after I'm done online shopping but for now chew on that lol 


Posted By: KhadiNiaomi
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

^^^OMG you're so ignorant I can't.....LOL

Maybe I'll respond to you after I'm done online shopping but for now chew on that lol 
hmm u probably be checkn married men too... u just tyrna suport ur kind


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:36pm
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

^^^OMG you're so ignorant I can't.....LOL

Maybe I'll respond to you after I'm done online shopping but for now chew on that lol 
hmm u probably be checkn married men too... u just tyrna suport ur kind




DeadCryLOL


-------------
yo


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 03 2013 at 11:39pm
Op, please don't talk to that woman. Talk to your husband. He is the one who married you and broke your trust. Not that woman. 

-------------
yo


Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 12:54am
Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

@spokenword, you can disagree all you want, but I'm sticking to my guns on this one. OP is acting very insecure and all of the posters who are encouraging her are acting like that "yea girl, eff him" friendThumbs Down
 
I don't think the OP is insecure at all.....she is married to her husband not the other woman....So far he had lied to her which she was right to be suspicious in the first place! a woman's intuition is usually right but some ignore it!  the sacred promise they made as husband and wife is between them so if any issues arise they should communicate as a couple. That other woman could care less about their marriage and seems to be trying to destroy it!


Posted By: Huey_P_Sphinx
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 1:44am
Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

@spokenword, you can disagree all you want, but I'm sticking to my guns on this one. OP is acting very insecure and all of the posters who are encouraging her are acting like that "yea girl, eff him" friendThumbs Down


You're probably the one fukking her man, yeen gotta lie.


Posted By: SpringShowers
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:28am
Lol the assumptions you guys make because I'm offering a different perspective is hilarious! So I'm a white woman that goes after married men. Ok.

For the folks responding have you guy actually read the thread? So it's ok for the woman to think her husband is cheating because he got food for the neighbor while she was babysitting their daughter and has her phone number because his daughter stays at said woman's house?

Then it's also ok for her to argue with her husband about this when she has no proof or basis simply because he's being nice to the woman that babysits their child. If this neighbor is so scandoulos and untrustworthy then why is she continuing to leave her child with her? Something doesn't add up and of course we are not getting the entire story only the OP's perspective. Knowing that and seeing the holes in the story I'm no going to jump on the bandwagon and say he's cheating and she need to confront her hubby etc.

Instead of you guys assuming stuff about me why don't you answer those questions I've been asking and lets have a logical debate about this instead of the stupidity y'all keep responding with.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 6:37am
Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

^^^OMG you're so ignorant I can't.....LOL

Maybe I'll respond to you after I'm done online shopping but for now chew on that lol 
 
She's young.  Pay her no mind LOL


-------------


Posted By: SpringShowers
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 8:11am
You guys are pathetic and I see what you're trying to do. I'm not responding to anymore posts in this thread unless I deem it to be productive towards moving this discussion along. 


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 2:39pm
LMAO......

-------------
yo


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 2:50pm
Smh

-------------


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 4:12pm


-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBR_NJxW1M&list" rel="nofollow - ☼


Posted By: KhadiNiaomi
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:35am
Naturalchick30, what does young have anything to do w/ anything so u agree w/ springflowers? It doesn't take a smart person to see that there is something suspicious going in the OP's relationship. Springflowers could have her own opinion, it's just that I think myself including everyone else doesn't want the OP to be persuaded to think that she's over re-acting in a situation like this. 


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:40am
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Naturalchick30, what does young have anything to do w/ anything so u agree w/ springflowers? It doesn't take a smart person to see that there is something suspicious going in the OP's relationship. Springflowers could have her own opinion, it's just that I think myself including everyone else doesn't want the OP to be persuaded to think that she's over re-acting in a situation like this. 
 
Your quote: WTF reall, apologize, OH HELL NAWW U MUST BE WHITE TOO, u crazy OP dont listen to her she crazy u were right in ignoring her comment and talking to UR HUSBAND and I dont think ur insecure u r acting perfectly normal


-------------


Posted By: KhadiNiaomi
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:54am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Naturalchick30, what does young have anything to do w/ anything so u agree w/ springflowers? It doesn't take a smart person to see that there is something suspicious going in the OP's relationship. Springflowers could have her own opinion, it's just that I think myself including everyone else doesn't want the OP to be persuaded to think that she's over re-acting in a situation like this. 
 
Your quote: WTF reall, apologize, OH HELL NAWW U MUST BE WHITE TOO, u crazy OP dont listen to her she crazy u were right in ignoring her comment and talking to UR HUSBAND and I dont think ur insecure u r acting perfectly normal
Okay because I'm hyped up about a situation?????? U annoying as hell.Angry Like I can't get hyped up and feel for the OP. Like be real....


Posted By: KhadiNiaomi
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 11:56am
Miss u acting like ur so proper I cant stand how politically correct u expect everyone to be.


Posted By: SpringShowers
Date Posted: Feb 06 2013 at 10:41pm
My apologies Naturalchick30 I thought that you like the other posters were attacking me. As far as Khadi goes yea she's not worth a response *still waiting for a worthy one*


Posted By: GoldieLocks
Date Posted: Mar 04 2013 at 12:53pm
Wait, Hole ERP! Nuke

  She got your man doing what? And he not speaking to WHO? This story is all sorts of Maury preludes.

 If that is your husband his loyalty should always lye with you as his WIFE. Additionally, I completely understand how you are timid about the situation because your daughter has a bond with her child... But all that bond is doing is enabling the situation that your husband and the bird down the street have. Speak to both of them in a non confrontational manner, but let them know the relationship they have makes you uncomfortable as the WIFE. Anyone who does not respect that can EXIT... Trust me...If you have to ask this question, then something is not right. Your child is young she has plenty and will have plenty more associates and friends. Plus...

AINT NOBODOY GOT TIME FOR THAT!Beer


Posted By: lala71848
Date Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 11:09pm
Word I highly agree ^^^^,I believe you need to speak with your husband and let him know exactly how you are feeling, and also put a stop to him buying her anything wtf I would be so pissed knowing that regardless of the fact of your daughter connection with her daughter. . I also do believe that men don't understand how a woman can feel sometimes when we have an intuition , my man did the same thing when one of his female friends were constantly hitting him up n he used the whole she's married thing she doesn't want me..whatever as soon as I told him to end that sh*t cause I didn't feel comfortable she was highly upset bout it which leads me to believe she wanted more out of that friendship.


Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 5:09am
IA w/ goldieLocks and Tatee--put your books down for a while and handle your marriage.  Your child can find other playmates easily.



Posted By: juniper angel
Date Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 10:40pm
She want your man .


Posted By: katakana89
Date Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 10:54pm
OP, any updates??


Posted By: HistoricallyKim
Date Posted: Mar 18 2013 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Originally posted by SpringShowers SpringShowers wrote:

^^^OMG you're so ignorant I can't.....LOL

Maybe I'll respond to you after I'm done online shopping but for now chew on that lol 
hmm u probably be checkn married men too... u just tyrna suport ur kind




DeadCryLOL







Dead...I am so done. ClapLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL


Posted By: jadorenaturality92
Date Posted: Mar 26 2013 at 12:26pm
Relationships should be kept off of forum threads. I understand you'd like some help with the situation but I'm not seeing helpfulness come out of people far removed from your situation/enviroment advising you. We can only speculate and share from our experiences which may lead you in a direction you don't need to go. 
 
Good Luck.


Posted By: JustMe90
Date Posted: Mar 30 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by GoldieLocks GoldieLocks wrote:


Wait, Hole ERP! Nuke

  She got your man doing what? And he not speaking to WHO? This story is all sorts of Maury preludes.

 If that is your husband his loyalty should always lye with you as his WIFE. Additionally, I completely understand how you are timid about the situation because your daughter has a bond with her child... But all that bond is doing is enabling the situation that your husband and the bird down the street have. Speak to both of them in a non confrontational manner, but let them know the relationship they have makes you uncomfortable as the WIFE. Anyone who does not respect that can EXIT... Trust me...If you have to ask this question, then something is not right. Your child is young she has plenty and will have plenty more associates and friends. Plus...

AINT NOBODOY GOT TIME FOR THAT!Beer





Nuff said!!!



Print Page | Close Window