Print Page | Close Window

Blackmail

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353609
Printed Date: Nov 25 2017 at 6:04am

Topic: Blackmail
Posted By: Bribby
Subject: Blackmail
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:41pm
How do you feel about leaking personal pics or information about someone you do not like?
Do you feel like you're to old (grown) for that and that is childish?
Do you think people who do that will have bad karma?

Replies:
Posted By: newin2009
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:46pm
I've never done this and never plan to. I am of the belief to not do to others what I don't want done to me.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:24pm
Bribby what you doLOL

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:31pm
I wouldn't. Karma is a b!tch.

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:31pm
I think it's wrong . When topics turn personal on bhm i keep it moving . I despise when bhm takes the time to find members old post in another topic to use in a hateful manner . You reap what you sow in real life and online .  

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:35pm
I Wouldnt do it..but I have thought about creating some type of pain for those I don't like.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:38pm
Chile im debating as we speak not pics but major info and the person knows....I'm trying to see how its going to work in my favor or just let it go...nig is shook thoLOL

-------------

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:40pm
How is it blackmail unless you demand something from the person to keep their secrets?

and what u up to op? Geek

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:05pm
I don't think I would do it. But then again let the right person come along. I might. 

-------------
yo

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:13pm
I'm too old for all that...

-------------

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:23pm
it's not just completely stupid and cowardly but it can also be illegal.  some of y'all teenagers are playing with fire.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:26pm
Way too old for that SHAT!! Grow up. Did he give you a STD? Then you can release pics of his peen without the face and be don'e and never turn back.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:37pm
Releasing pics for revenge? Girl, that's a nice way to get in trouble.

Plus, your risking the other person exacting a revenge beat down.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:40pm
I don't have time and effort for alladat

-------------

-Zapata

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by newin2009 newin2009 wrote:

I've never done this and never plan to. I am of the belief to not do to others what I don't want done to me.

-------------
https://40.media.tumblr.com/5ba9e0be75128d9fefb41178032b37f9/tumblr_nm5ltoJrGx1skqlxjo1_540.jpg

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I don't have time and effort for alladat

this. an enemy is not worth the energy.

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:31pm
Sweet Brown gif here.

-------------
I swear that BHM is a blessing and a curse.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't think I would do it. But then again let the right person come along. I might. 

-------------
Come take my hand and lets go Nala-land, where all your sexiest dreams will come true!

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:48pm
That's basic as fck.

Dont do it.

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

That's basic as fck.

Dont do it.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/240/770/f32.jpg" rel="nofollow">f32.jpg

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/240/770/f32.jpg" rel="nofollow">LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:01pm
I almost exposed a member of bhm one day. They were talking serious shyt to me in pm's, I just let it go.

-------------
I was here...
I lived, I loved
I was here...
I did, I've done, everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here...

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:03pm
U can still expose them if u want to, angelic

-------------
Come take my hand and lets go Nala-land, where all your sexiest dreams will come true!

Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:05pm
Hmmm

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I almost exposed a member of bhm one day. They were talking serious shyt to me in pm's, I just let it go.
If it was unsolicited I would air that mess out.LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 12:02am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

i know right? lol

Evil Smileman and im loaded with ammunition...so if i really wanted to i could..Evil Smile

but nah not my style...yet...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Chile im debating as we speak not pics but major info and the person knows....I'm trying to see how its going to work in my favor or just let it go...nig is shook thoLOL

Lol!!WinkLOL
LOL

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 10:56am
I need the backstory.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 10:58am
Tropical your hair looks scumptious!!!

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:23am
A few years ago i received an email with explicit pics of my friend and her bf having sex. The email came from her addrress and was sent to everyone in her contact list. i call her immediately to ask wth? and she's crying hysterically. She had broken up with the bf and he had threatened her that he wld send their sex pics if she ever left him, so he hacked her email n did....the boy disgusts me to this day

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:31am
Op aint come back...uh

-------------

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 11:35am
that would mean i would have to make effort....i dont do effort for ppl i dont like

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Tropical your hair looks scumptious!!!
thanks

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I need the backstory.

I posted a picture of this girl with ejaculation on her face bc she was having sex with my babys dad, childish I know.
I hope it aint your daughter & don't judge. I took it down anyways.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:19pm
Ooooooooh...did your baby daddy give you the pic or did you steal it from his phone or something.

Are you and your baby daddy even together for you to be going thru some mess like that? Did you get revenge on him too?

So many questions lol.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:24pm
He took the pic on his phone, you found it, posted it online for revenge and then took it down?Stern Smile

I must've missed the part where you dumped him after you found the pic or...?Stern Smile

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

I need the backstory.

I posted a picture of this girl with ejaculation on her face bc she was having sex with my babys dad, childish I know.

judging Stern Smile Stern Smile Stern Smile

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:38pm

How do you feel about leaking personal pics or information about someone you do not like?
Do you feel like you're to old (grown) for that and that is childish?
Do you think people who do that will have bad karma?
People who do that are childish. If you(general) can't resolve your problems in a better way, you need help.
Yes, I'm too gown to do something that stupid
I hope people who do that have bad karma.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:47pm
why be mad at her instead of him? I mean hes ur baby daddy and he was fugging her just as much as she was fugging him...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 9:58pm

I need the backstory.

You did all that because of a guy, really? I swear girls are always attacking each other like fools while the guy who is playing them gets to sit back and laugh.
It's time you start acting like you have a child instead of a ratchet hoodrat fighting over a guy who is playing you both. Is this something you would be cool with your daughter doing?
From what you've posted previously on BHM, this guy has made it clear to you that he doesn't respect or care about you and he doesn't want to be with you. You don't own him and he doesn't own you. If you are still with him, its time you break up and grow up Bribby. If you aren't, he has the right to sleep with who he wants and when. At the end of the day Bribby, how would you look at someone else who told you they were acting ratchet and crazy because of a guy no less? How do you think you look doing stupid things over a guy who is disrespecting you? He doesn't look foolish in the end, you do. Move on and up.

sn: These are the kind of things that people can sue you over or press charges for. I hope you know that. People are also crazy. If you mess around and do this stupidity again with the wrong person, you can end up in a heap of trouble(I know of a girl got jumped nearly to death because of something she posted online.)
You have a baby, now it's time to start being a mother.

eta:spelling

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:02pm
BHM gone learn you today OP.

But a majority of it will be from a good place because no one wants to see you caught up in these streets.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:08pm
Bish cant even get a protein masque  without folks putting it on the streets. 

-------------

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:12pm

What you did was real stupid and it makes you look childish and petty.  You better hope that she doesn't come after you. 

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:14pm
Aww Bribby .
I'm sure you feel bad about that's why you took it down.

You made a mistake you know you had no right to do that.
In the moment one can get heated but why direct your anger at her?

You've been hurting over this guy alot I know you feel like you need to fix things with him bc he is the father of your child but if he isn't treating you well then please make that step and rid him of your life.

Look at the things you're doing .

Tht made me sad bc youre better than that.

It's not only about you anymore be a good example for baby Bribby.

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:16pm

I need the backstory.

how old are you

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

What you did was real stupid and it makes you look childish and petty.  You better hope that she doesn't come after you. 

if i were OP i'd be sleeping with one eye open.  if she bout that life she is gonna fk you up.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:23pm

This. People are killing people over twitter comments these days.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Get out...

Bribby you don't have sex pics do you? Hopefully karma doesn't bite you in the ass...If you do, delete them now.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Posted By: india100
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:25pm
Never do anything like this again . People will take you out for much less . Good luck to you and the baby.

-------------
God will never let you down.
Avi.. Bobby Brown and brother Tommy after singing at MY DAD Funeral. RIP..

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

if i were OP i'd be sleeping with one eye open.  if she bout that life she is gonna fk you up.

That wasn't blackmail but real spiteful and just nasty as well.  And you might reap what you sow.  Let's hope you don't have any pictures that might pop up on fb either.

You've got to do better with your life and for the life of your child.

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:28pm
nvm.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:29pm
I mean...whatever...

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:46pm
birbby, that's the kind of action that can not only put you in danger, but can cause harm to another person. how would you feel if she is that type of person to turn around and commit suicide because you posted that photo of her? You can get arrested and charged for something like that especially because of the whole thing with internet bullying now-a-days. There's also your family to think about. What if she's bat sh*t crazy and comes after them? That'll be your fault.

What you did is the kind of thing that can mess with someone's life. What if her employer saw the post or a potential employer etc.?is that fair in you mind? That because you couldn't control your actions and stick the blame where it belongs and address it, you've messed with someone else's life?
What if she came back and messed with your life. If she acts as spiteful as you did, she can cause you harm or get you arrested. Hell, she can get you arrested and call CPS on you. Are you going to be okay with that then? Someone messing up your record or getting your child taken away? Is that cool with you? Your actions have consequences. You have to start thinking about how these actions will affect your daughter further down the line if you aren't going to think about them yourself.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 10:53pm
ITD is reading the OP Approve

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:05pm
You took it down already bribby. I don't think you should feel bad about it. She wasn't innocent. She certainly wasn't thinking about your feelings.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:09pm
clearly your man likes girls who are willing to take it in the face so get with it or get lost.  cause you losin right now.

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

You took it down already bribby. I don't think you should feel bad about it. She wasn't innocent. She certainly wasn't thinking about your feelings.

How was she not innocent? Confused Just because she slept with OP's babydaddy?  Shouldnt be the responsibility of the babydaddy to be concerned about her feelings? Were they even together?...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:12pm

How was she not innocent? Confused Just because she slept with OP's babydaddy?  Shouldnt be the responsibility of the babydaddy to be concerned about her feelings? Were they even together?...

I'm assuming they were together and the girl was a side chick. I could be wrong though because she hasn't come back to clarify. But yeah, that's how I feel. Everyone has different morals. Not saying I would post someone's indecent pic, but I wouldn't sleep with anyone else's bf either.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:20pm
Are you even with him? Hell, even if you are, I dont see how you attempting to embarrass her will do you any good. Even if all of the above mentioned (she beats your ass, her fam beats your ass, she comes after your fam, she has you arrested, etc.) never happens, the thing that is sure to happen is that your baby daddy WILL fck someone else in the future. So yeah, there might be a picture of her with skeet on her face on the interwebz, but at the end of the day you're looking just as basic as you wanted her to feel. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:26pm

IA. She didn't say boyfriend so it doesn't sound like it...

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:34pm
meh. she didn't do anything that bad.

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: lovelife
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:35pm
i've done it, but i don't think i would have done it in your situation.

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by lovelife lovelife wrote:

i've done it, but i don't think i would have done it in your situation.

Lol then what did it take for you to do it?

-------------

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:02am
OP, rise above this ratchetness in 2013.  Join this grown woman movement...The time is now!
Clearly define your role in the relationship.
Baby daddy does not equal boyfriend sometimes.  If you are not in an exclusive relationship with him, he is free to be with whomever he wishes.  If he is not claiming you as nothing more than his baby momma, any sexual activity you are engaging with him, stop it!  Let him go on and fuk who he want and live your life without the stress of possibly contracting an STD, at least from him.  I truly understand how hard it may be to break away from a person you may love and have history with, but if that man truly loved you, he would not be messing with other women.  You have the power to move on and date other men as well.

I'm basing my assumptions off the concept of you posting pics of the woman your bd is fuking...Surely, your feelings are hurt but you should be going after your baby daddy and not the woman.  Your alliance is with him, not her.

Since I know I'm making too much sense, I hope this post don't get passed by without consideration.

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:25am
I thought your BD wasn't sh*t anyway. You still want him?

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:30am
I know you're young and things haven't been going your way lately but that was wrong. You knew it was wrong when you did it too. You are a young adult and a mother, act like it. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 12:39am
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

meh. she didn't do anything that bad.

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:25am

Oh! mine is on some corporate espionage ishLOLand this is dude's karma he let the wrong individual find outStern Smile

Sorry OP but that one let that ish go!!

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 8:40am

i giggles like a school girlLOL

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQBR_NJxW1M&list" rel="nofollow - ☼

Posted By: iSMILE13
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 9:03am
Bribby I understand....I truly do! I've walked in your shoes.....

-------------
Be humble or get him humbled

Ignore typos...autocorrect won't let me be great

Posted By: aNgElIc*SoUl
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Quiann00 Quiann00 wrote:

OP, rise above this ratchetness in 2013.  Join this grown woman movement...The time is now!
Clearly define your role in the relationship.
Baby
daddy does not equal boyfriend sometimes.  If you are not in an
exclusive relationship with him, he is free to be with whomever he
wishes.  If he is not claiming you as nothing more than his baby momma,
any sexual activity you are engaging with him, stop it!  Let him go on
and fuk who he want and live your life without the stress of possibly
contracting an STD, at least from him.  I truly understand how hard it
may be to break away from a person you may love and have history with,
but if that man truly loved you, he would not be messing with other
women.  You have the power to move on and date other men as well.

I'm
basing my assumptions off the concept of you posting pics of the
woman your bd is fuking...Surely, your feelings are hurt but you should
be going after your baby daddy and not the woman.  Your alliance is with
him, not her.

Since I know I'm making too much sense, I hope this post don't get passed by without consideration.

Alllllll of this is the MAIN reason I refuse to be involved with dudes who have kids. Bytches think they own a nikka just because they got a a baby by him.

-------------
I was here...
I lived, I loved
I was here...
I did, I've done, everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know
I was here...

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 2:29pm

Oh! mine is on some corporate espionage ishLOLand this is dude's karma he let the wrong individual find outStern Smile

You be playin Mission Impossible at work, Sleek?Geek

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 3:40pm

You be playin Mission Impossible at work, Sleek?Geek
LOL just observing right now and keeping mental notes.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Ooooooooh...did your baby daddy give you the pic or did you steal it from his phone or something.

Are you and your baby daddy even together for you to be going thru some mess like that? Did you get revenge on him too?

So many questions lol.

The first time I was looking through the phone and secretly texted it to my self then deleted the evidence.
I tried contacting the girl so we could converse.
I was told they didn't talk, but everytime I tried contacting her (3 times) he knew about it, so that didn't add up to me.
So I posted the picture so she would have to contact me, so I could find out what was going on between them because he was trying to be with me and her at the same time.
He had her brain washed to not speak to me.

Then we were supposed to be together but I had my suspicions but he was living at my parents house with us at the time, so it was very hard to read him so I needed to talk to the girl.

He decided to stop messing with her...

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:02pm

I need the backstory.

how old are you

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Get out...

Bribby you don't have sex pics do you? Hopefully karma doesn't bite you in the ass...If you do, delete them now.

Definitely not, I got some damn bad karma coming my way.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:07pm
Yeah she might contact you now. With her fist LOL

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:09pm
I posted it twice, once because I needed to get in contact with her. See, they were having a relationship for like 3 months then he decided he wanted his family back.. then I noticed some suspect behavior so I tried texting her she wouldn't write me back.
I know the story is just very childish.

Anyways we got past that she was out of my life , but she once told me she tweet watches me and one day my friend told me on twitter she saw the girl and she was making ugly looks at her, I said something back and then she comes firing my text messages up talking about fighting me and all of this crap. Baby dad was like you should post the pic again, I said send it to me since I deleted it and he actually sent it so then it was up again.
She got her mother calling his mom, it was a big commotion, I took it down again.

Now she's going to the military. This is only one of many though smh.
Anyways he no longer lives here with us or uses any of my things and it's on him and his mom now, which is definitely the greatest thing that could have ever happened.
Yeah he aint crap I knew it I continue to play myself (scorpio stuff).
But definitely setting way better examples for my daughter.
School starts back up tomorrow, so excited.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:09pm

So many questions lol.

The first time I was looking through the phone and secretly texted it to my self then deleted the evidence.

I was told they didn't talk, but everytime I tried contacting her (3 times) he knew about it, so that didn't add up to me.
So I posted the picture so she would have to contact me, so I could find out what was going on between them because he was trying to be with me and her at the same time.

Then we were supposed to be together but I had my suspicions but he was living at my parents house with us at the time, so it was very hard to read him so I needed to talk to the girl.

I stopped at the bold. Your baby daddy cheated on you. If it wasn't on her it would be with someone else. Why are you contacting her? Did she force him to have sex with him? No she didn't. You really need to get with the program.
She doesn't owe you sh*t. Your baby father isn't sh*t. If you want to not be sh*t like him, you'll keep chasing him around. You want to be a good mother? Start making good choices. Posting people's pictures online because you have a baby father who isn't sh*t isn't a good choice. I'm sure you'd be livid if someone did that to you and you knew it was wrong before you did it. You have a kid, it's time to grow up.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:12pm
Your baby dad told u to post the pic again? Y'all are both....

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:12pm
You found a pic of a girl with cum on her face, in your mans phone. You wanted to talk to her and ask her what exactly? 

I found a pic of you in my mans phone, with cum on your face. Is it his cum? Wacko

LAWD! iCan't. Him having a pic of another woman is his phone in that position should be enough for you to walk away. Just too damn disrespectful and grossSick

Kick him out, put him on child support and call it a day.

-------------
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:20pm
Yeah it was his. Yeah he's a good dad, bad boyfriend. He's out, it's over. 

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:22pm
The thing that bothers me about this is that you aren't stupid Bribby so why are you acting like you are? Like the other person in this thread said, you need to rise above acting ratchet cause all of that behavior is basic bitch ratchetness.

For those who are saying it isn't that serious what she did, this girl doesn't need a cape or an excuse to act foolish. It's funny people co-sign this but are all up in arms when there are threads about people posting embarrassing content of other people online. This is in the same category as people like that 14yrold girl who had that video of her giving head posted online.People are getting arrested, killed, and committing suicide for all types of tomfoolery on the internet now-a-days and you guys find this okay?

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:25pm

Your baby dad told u to post the pic again? Y'all are both....
Lmao...I didn't even know that. The both of you ain't sh*t for that. Sleepy

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:25pm
Not judging you. You've been scolded and chastised enough. Listen, please do not make it a habit of reacting to situations with the ratchetness now, because it will become who you ARE when you're 30-40- etc...

I dont have kids, but Lord knows Id be a liar if I said I havent done my FAIR SHARE of ratchet bs, and Im talking far worse than any picture with some ejaculate on it. That was a low point in my life, one I never want to revisit. My hope is that this is an isolated event for you, you've learned your lesson, and now you move on to becoming an older, wiser, calmer you SANS the baby daddy...

-------------
I Would rather eat crumbs with bums than share steak with snakes-

The token "instigatory thanks" on nonsenical posts always kill me.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:26pm

The thing that bothers me about this is that you aren't stupid Bribby so why are you acting like you are? Like the other person in this thread said, you need to rise above acting ratchet cause all of that behavior is basic bitch ratchetness.

For those who are saying it isn't that serious what she did, this girl doesn't need a cape or an excuse to act foolish. It's funny people co-sign this but are all up in arms when there are threads about people posting embarrassing content of other people online. This is in the same category as people like that 14yrold girl who had that video of her giving head posted online.People are getting arrested, killed, and committing suicide for all types of tomfoolery on the internet now-a-days and you guys find this okay?

You're definitely right. I can't blame horoscopes, but I definitely think it is the fact that I am a Scorpio that I know whats the truth, but I don't believe it can really be that bad. 9/10 scorpios get played by themselves. You're right I just watched a case on TV about this type of things, and before I didn't think what I did was wrong or I could be in trouble for it but I definitely could. I could also suffer punitive damages, which is why I'm glad I know the right thing now. I wouldn't have leaked a sex tape or naked pictures, though.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Not judging you. You've been scolded and chastised enough. Listen, please do not make it a habit of reacting to situations swith the ratchetness now, because it will become who you ARE when you're 30-40- etc...

I dont have kids, but Lord knows Id be a liar if I said I havent done my FAIR SHARE of ratchet bs, and Im talking far worse than any picture with some ejaculate on it. That was a low point in my life, one I never want to revisit. My hope is that this is an isolated event for you, you've learned your lesson, and now you move on to becoming an older, wiser, calmer you SANS the baby daddy...

Thank you so very much. I don't plan on ever going back, just looking forward. I definitely wouldn't do anything like this again.

Idk what SANS means

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:28pm
And whoever that girl is, she's an idiot too. This is why you don't allow people to have/take compromising photos of you. You might have people who decide they want revenge of you  and then they go and post them like they don't have better things to do. This should be a lesson to anyone taking those kinds of pics.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:29pm
How many times has BHM told you that niqqa wasn't shyt?

You gon learn one day...I guess.

Just read page 4. You ain't shyt and you ain't gone learn shyt.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:33pm

You're definitely right. I can't blame horoscopes, but I definitely think it is the fact that I am a Scorpio that I know whats the truth, but I don't believe it can really be that bad. 9/10 scorpios get played by themselves. You're right I just watched a case on TV about this type of things, and before I didn't think what I did was wrong or I could be in trouble for it but I definitely could. I could also suffer punitive damages, which is why I'm glad I know the right thing now. I wouldn't have leaked a sex tape or naked pictures, though.

Bribby. This has nothing to do with horoscopes and signs. Heed our advice. He's shown you who he is and how he feels about you through his actions. If he cared a lick about you, he wouldn't have cheated on you or try to control you. Keep him around and be cordial for the sake of your child. DO NOT get caught up in this effery. You need to think and do better for yourself if not for your sake, for the sake of your daughter. Like I said, you aren't stupid, so don't let yourself act like it.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
-Midna

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:35pm
Bribby- sans means without.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:36pm

No girl, that's just you. Dont try to absolve yourself of responsibility by playing the "it's cuz Im a Scorpio!" card. 

-------------

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:39pm
bribby - i hope you are on birth control. no more babies with this guy (or any guy any time soon).  get focused.  you have to grow up when you have a little one.  all of your behavior can affect your child, i.e. charges for posting that pic of that girl or criminal charges if she was to do something to you or vice versa. you need to stay clear of the drama.

unfortunately, the baby mama drama is not over for you two. but i hope in time you both will wise up and learn how to co-parent successfully.

good luck!

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:40pm
It's MLK day. I will not act a fool. I will not act fool.

Jesus bind my hands.

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:42pm
LOL! Yes lord Bind Farras hand jeezus, order her keystrokes lawd, and when that gives out, deaden her computer battery. In jeezuzes name we pray...

let the church say-

Amen... and Amen again!

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

LOL! Yes lord Bind Farras hand jeezus, order her keystrokes lawd, and when that gives out, deaden her computer battery. In jeezuzes name we pray...

let the church say-

Amen... and Amen again!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 6:53pm
Real talk, this chile right here, she needs BHM '09 treatment.

This hand holding, woo woo woo shyt y'all doing in here is a damn disgrace.

Somebody with Facebook, send Slayfresh nem a link to this thread. Please & TIA!

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 7:00pm
Bribby it's not too late for her to take your azz to Judge Milian.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 7:06pm

So many questions lol.

I stopped at the bold. Your baby daddy cheated on you. If it wasn't on her it would be with someone else. Why are you contacting her? Did she force him to have sex with him? No she didn't. You really need to get with the program.
She doesn't owe you sh*t. Your baby father isn't sh*t. If you want to not be sh*t like him, you'll keep chasing him around. You want to be a good mother? Start making good choices. Posting people's pictures online because you have a baby father who isn't sh*t isn't a good choice. I'm sure you'd be livid if someone did that to you and you knew it was wrong before you did it. You have a kid, it's time to grow up.

Thumbs UpHeart

-------------

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 7:10pm

No girl, that's just you. Dont try to absolve yourself of responsibility by playing the "it's cuz Im a Scorpio!" card. 

Lmao

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 7:23pm
This incident seems obviously in the past....Don't see the point of lecturing her over and over again....

-------------
yo

Print Page | Close Window