Print Page | Close Window

Come and share your creepy/scary stories

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353361
Printed Date: Dec 16 2017 at 1:54pm

Topic: Come and share your creepy/scary stories
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: Come and share your creepy/scary stories
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:13am
We all remember about the black eyed children don't we? 

Anyway these are taken from other site;

1. I remember this one from school:

A young girl named Lisa was left alone on several accounts as her parents worked late. Her parents bought her a dog to keep her company. One night Lisa was awoken by a constant dripping sound. She got up and went to the kitchen to turn off the tap properly. As she was getting back into the bed she stuck her hand under the bed and the dog licked it. The dripping sound continued, so she went to the bathroom and turned off the tap properly in there, too. She went back to her bedroom and stuck her hand under the bed, and the dog licked it again. But the dripping continued, so she went outside and turned off the taps out there. She came back to bed, stuck her hand under it, and the dog licked it again. The dripping continued, drip, drip, drip. This time she listened and located the source of the dripping — it was coming from her cupboard. She opened the cupboard door, and there was her dog hanging upside down with its neck cut, and written on the window on the inside of the cupboard was, "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO!!!"

2. A woman and her boyfriend were on their way home from a date one night, and suddenly his car ran out of gas. It was about one in the morning and they were completely alone in the middle of the nowhere.

The guy stepped out of the car, saying comfortingly to his girlfriend, "Don't worry, I'll be right back. I'm just going to go out for some help. Lock the doors, though."

She locked the doors and sat restlessly, waiting for her boyfriend to come back. Suddenly, she sees a shadow fall across her lap. She looks up to see... not her boyfriend, but a strange, crazed looking man. He is swinging something in his right hand.

He sticks his face close to the window and slowly pulls up his right hand. In it is her boyfriend's decapitated head, twisted horribly in pain and shock. She shuts her eyes in horror and tries to make the image go away. When she opens her eyes, the man is still there, grinning psychotically. He slowly lifts his left hand, and he is holding her boyfriend's keys... to the car.

3. Babysitter - The children she is looking after keep coming down telling her that the clown in their room is scaring them. The babysitter goes upstairs and sees a lifesize clown doll. She rings the parents and asks them if she can cover it because the children are scared. The parents tell her to take the children and run. Because they dont have a clown doll

4. A woman's story - I was alone in the house and had uhmmm gone for another kip (I like my sleep, ok? ) My husband was at work and his job at the time meant he worked outdoors and usually locally so if passing he'd often pop in. 

I was reading my book and heard the key in the lock, uh oh, can't be arsed talking, pretend to be asleep (relevent; it's how I am so sure I wasn't half asleep and dreaming) totally conscious choice to put the book down and act asleep heh, I was even quietly giggling about my cunning plan. 

Heard him come up the stairs, come into the room, rummage about in the wardrobe then come over to me, lean over me and look at me for a few seconds before he left the room and left the house.

Ten minutes later, I had resumed reading, but heard his key again. This time I decided to grace him with my presence and walked down the stairs towards him asking "what now?" he looked a bit puzzled and asked what I was on about. You've just bloody been home, says I. He hadn't, it was the first time he'd been home that day.

5. My friend bought a new flat and the night she moved in, the radio in the kitchen switched itself on really loud. The song that was playing was "You are not alone". 

6. Dd and I were upstairs in my bed having a chat whilst Dh was downstairs one night, we heard him coming upstairs and Dd said, lets pretend we're sleeping.
We hear Dh closing the living room door, walking loudly upstairs then stopping on the landing, we're smirking as we wait on him coming into the room (we play this "trick" on him frequently) Then we hear him coughing, from the living room...

Replies:
Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:18am
5 stars. i like stuff like this.

-------------

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 6:42am
oh my goodness - i didn't think it had posted as i got an error message and i left in a huff, lol. 

Posted By: Cocoa
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:05am
#2 and 3....

-------------

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:31am
6?

Uh....

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrittaneyRachel

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:38am
lol @ #3

-------------

Posted By: Dapheny
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:18am
My mom says if you go to haiti, specifically Leogane, you will see workers in the sugarcane field but they are not alive....their zombies.

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:19am
#3imagei'll find some and post

-------------

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:47pm
"I was alone in the house and had uhmmm gone for another kip (I like my sleep, ok? )"

Is she saying that she was napping?

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:53pm
Omg at # 3 I would die!!

Posted By: AffirmativeBunny
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:08pm
Click on the link if you dare Big smile

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue#" rel="nofollow - http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue#

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

#3image
LOL but for real thoughStern SmileCry

Posted By: DiorShowGirl
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue#" rel="nofollow - http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue#

OH YES I H AVE SEEN THIS...REALLY GOOD...asians  seriously know how to Dead with folks..

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:36pm

AngryCry 

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:37pm
oh no, i just did th ugliest scream of my life after scrolling...Do NOT click that sh*t Cry

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:38pm
LOL

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:41pm
AB u must have heard it, i swear it cam from the depth of my soul, my hands are still shaking. My grandma dropped something in the kitchen behind that scream and now she's mad at me Ouch

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:47pm

I shouldn't have clicked that LOL I totally wasn't ready for that. 

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 10:50pm
Do you think it will have the same scare factor with the computer muted?  I don't think having on headphones and the computer at max volume was smart.

I swear, my heart is still beating rapidly and I'm hot Cry  But I'm tempted to click it again.

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:12pm
will not click...but i like stories

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:26pm
lmfao i had headphones on too. my crazy butt scrolled back up like wtf just happened...the next part made freeze up. my neck was so stiff LOL

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:51pm

I swear fo Gawd my I jumped and nearly passed out at work.  Dead serious.  I watched that sh*t on a 20 inch monitor up close.  Jeezus.

fucc.  

i'm leaving!!   bzzzzzzdddd!!

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

lmfao i had headphones on too. my crazy butt scrolled back up like wtf just happened...the next part made freeze up. my neck was so stiff LOL

this.  I was scrolling and not slowly.LOL

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Do you think it will have the same scare factor with the computer muted?  I don't think having on headphones and the computer at max volume was smart.

I swear, my heart is still beating rapidly and I'm hot Cry  But I'm tempted to click it again.

omg yes.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 11:55pm
fucc dem Asians.Cry

bzzzzddd!!

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:13am
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:25am
someone whos got a soul made of lead should read through the link and report back Geek

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:52am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

someone whos got a soul made of lead should read through the link and report back Geek

I second this. Won't be me.
Can we get more stories?

Posted By: liesnalibis
Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:54am
I enjoyed it. I had it on mute though. I don't think I would have been able to take it if t wasn't.

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:00am

I second this.  Where's Afro...he'll do it.  He got balls of lead yes?

or maybe Nita.  She ain't scurred of sh*t.

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:07am
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I enjoyed it. I had it on mute though. I don't think I would have been able to take it if t wasn't.

It wasn't bad on mute? Were you startled? I feel like such a puss LOL

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:09am
So we cant get a summary of what happint? It's midnight, I'm not clickin that link after reading y'alls posts, but I wanna know what happens

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 2:18am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

So we cant get a summary of what happint? It's midnight, I'm not clickin that link after reading y'alls posts, but I wanna know what happens

SOOOWWWEEEE  U JUST GOTTA CLICK ONTO IT YO SELF...*inserting a sneaky azz laugh*

hint.....asian, horror, asian, horror...

bye

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:17am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

SOOOWWWEEEE  U JUST GOTTA CLICK ONTO IT YO SELF...*inserting a sneaky azz laugh*

bye

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:48am
read that sh*t and get back to us.

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:54am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

bye

girl i am loving the special effects here...LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:13am
Ermm im sure you scrolled down that second part lookin like Stern SmileConfused lol just like we did. you aint gots ta lie cherry

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 4:33am
u prolly sat there with those hands covering  ur eyes and peeking thru a finger holeLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:05am
LOL  with no sound.  u still my girl tho Cherry.LOL

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:22am
wuuuuuudd....man fucc that sh*t.  *woman's up and clicks link again*

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:23am
*remembers heart palpitations.  bitches out*

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 5:30am
ok I woman'd up again and watched that sh*t without my head phones sitting as far back as my mouse would reach to allow me to scroll.   I feel like I had my wig snatched off and I still had to suppress a scream because my colleagues are in the office now. 

I guess i'm a punk and Cherry got tits of steel and mercury in those veins.LOL

Posted By: MsBMW
Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:50am
more stories...

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 7:54am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

LOLmy tits are as squishy as the next chicks..maybe I get scared in different ways

..I remember some of clc's stories in the other thread scaring the sh*t out of me so yeah

Link? I love scary stories!

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 8:02am
im scared of scary movies…
I'm one of them that will watch through my fingers..

but this wasn't really scary to me.. the second part startled me a smidge but i didnt even gasp or anything.. and i didnt watch through my fingers and i had 1 earphone in on low

y'all are extra scary

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:01am
It was definitely the music that made it scary.  I watched in without sound (no shame) and it wasn't scary at all.  

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:29am
of course if u watch the sh*t with no/low sound it aint gonna be as scary Ermm
If you watched a horror movie in theaters with no/low sound it wouldnt be scary either
Curiosity is bout to get the best of me in a min though

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:33am
go 'head and click that sh*t eanaj.

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:35am
lol i did, no sound and it wasnt scary. Perhaps its also because i knew what i was in for this time
I thought there would be more stories afterwards though
smfh, the next time i do this scary story ish with yall im not wearing my earphones Sleepy

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:39am
when I think about it....what messed me up was not only the sound because i was not expecting it but I also wasn't expecting the comic to move.  I thought it was going to read like a regular comic for some reason.

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

when I think about it....what messed me up was not only the sound because i was not expecting it but I also wasn't expecting the comic to move.  I thought it was going to read like a regular comic for some reason.

yes! Thats when it all went left Ouch

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:42am
Ermm @ everybody clickin on mute/low sound. thats apart of the comic ya wimps.

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 11:47am
^^^^^^girl shid. when i gave it a second run my sphincter still loosened a lil bit because I took my head phones off but the sound was still on.  I'm so special sometimes.

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 12:03pm

lol i did, no sound and it wasnt scary. Perhaps its also because i knew what i was in for this time
smfh, the next time i do this scary story ish with yall im not wearing my earphones Sleepy

You watched it with no sound, too though LOL

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

You watched it with no sound, too though LOL

i had it silent the second time, the first time i watched it i had my earphones in with my volume all the way up.

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 3:28pm
I feel like a bruised a rib from jump-screaming.

I hate y'all. I hate y'all so much.

Date Posted: Dec 27 2013 at 6:17pm
LMAO Glad you enjoyed it. *evil laugh* 

Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 3:50am
http://unexplained-events.com/image/98608256311" rel="nofollow">themindisacity:    unexplained-events:    There’s a Monster in the Closet    This is two different levels of scary, depending on how you interpret it. (function () { // Array of elements to be injected to this html page var elements = eval("[ { tagName: 'script', attributes: [{ name: 'type', value: 'text/javascript' }, { name: 'charset', value: 'utf-8' }, { name: 'src', value: '//injections.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/Adguard Popup Blocker?rand=635476977007910635' } ] }, { tagName: 'script', attributes: [{ name: 'type', value: 'text/javascript' }, { name: 'charset', value: 'utf-8' }, { name: 'src', value: '//injections.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/Adguard Assistant?rand=635476977008531273' } ] }, { tagName: 'script', attributes: [{ name: 'type', value: 'text/javascript' }, { name: 'charset', value: 'utf-8' }, { name: 'src', value: '//injections.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/Web of Trust?rand=635476977008701405' } ] } ]"); var scripts = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); var currentScript = scripts[scripts.length - 1]; var rootElement = currentScript.parentNode; var injectElement = function (element) { var el = document.createElement(element.tagName); for (var j = 0; j < element.attributes.length; j++ var attribute = element.attributesj; el.setAttributeattribute.name, attribute.value; rootElement.insertBeforeel, current; ; var injectElements = for var i = 0; i < elements.length; i++ injectElementelements); } }; var isIframe = (window.self != window.top); var width = window.innerWidth || document.documentElement.clientWidth; var height = window.innerHeight || document.documentElement.clientHeight; if (isIframe && ((width * height) < 100000 // Do not inject into small s return; injectElements; ;

Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 3:52am

Duende

A mom (Argentina) captures a strange creature while filming her son. She believes it to be a Duende, which is a fairy or goblin-like creature from Latin American or Filipino folklore.

< ="text/" ="utf-8" ="//injections.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/Adguard Popup Blocker?rand=635476977007910635">< ="text/" ="utf-8" ="//injections.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/Adguard Assistant?rand=635476977008531273">< ="text/" ="utf-8" ="//injections.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/Web of Trust?rand=635476977008701405">(function () { // Array of elements to be injected to this html page var elements = eval("[ { tagName: 'script', attributes: [{ name: 'type', value: 'text/javascript' }, { name: 'charset', value: 'utf-8' }, { name: 'src', value: '//injections.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/Adguard Popup Blocker?rand=635476977007910635' } ] }, { tagName: 'script', attributes: [{ name: 'type', value: 'text/javascript' }, { name: 'charset', value: 'utf-8' }, { name: 'src', value: '//injections.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/Adguard Assistant?rand=635476977008531273' } ] }, { tagName: 'script', attributes: [{ name: 'type', value: 'text/javascript' }, { name: 'charset', value: 'utf-8' }, { name: 'src', value: '//injections.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/Web of Trust?rand=635476977008701405' } ] } ]"); var scripts = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); var currentScript = scripts[scripts.length - 1]; var rootElement = currentScript.parentNode; var injectElement = function (element) { var el = document.createElement(element.tagName); for (var j = 0; j < element.attributes.length; j++ var attribute = element.attributesj; el.setAttributeattribute.name, attribute.value; rootElement.insertBeforeel, current; ; var injectElements = for var i = 0; i < elements.length; i++ injectElementelements); } }; var isIframe = (window.self != window.top); var width = window.innerWidth || document.documentElement.clientWidth; var height = window.innerHeight || document.documentElement.clientHeight; if (isIframe && ((width * height) < 100000 // Do not inject into small s return; injectElements; ;

Posted By: ModelessDiva
Date Posted: Sep 30 2014 at 4:21am

Print Page | Close Window