Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353349
Printed Date: Oct 20 2017 at 9:22pm

Topic: Kinkycurlyyaki.com
Posted By: MissLDB
Subject: Kinkycurlyyaki.com
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:22pm
Anybody know anything about this hair? It looka nice, but the only information I could find, other than from the vendor, was MissBossy wigs. I think I saw a few familiar faces in the instagram pictuers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies:
Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:59pm
When I saw that luscious hair on the kinky curly thread, I immediately put in an order and stopped when I saw they want you to wait at least 3 weeks for the hair to ship...which means they do NOT have the hair in stock. 

I am getting just about sick and tired of these vendors trying to sell hair they don't have.  I would go to Roman, but I don't have his contact information...as I suspect that is exactly where they are getting their hair from.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:51am
Good points. The hair looks so nice though.

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:33am
I like the formatting of the site.

Posted By: AmandaKay
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 5:21am
I ordered the hair! I've had mine since New Year's Eve and ordered the last week in December. I'm still deciding whether to do a sew in or a wig. But that's neither here nor there.
I like it SOOOO much better than the last few CV orders I've done. So I'm not complaining. I've had good, aight, well, and wtf. I've just been wanting something comparable to my RHO in texture, but voluminous like AAMH. NOT STIFF AND PROCESSED TO HIGH HEAVENS. So far...I think I have a nice hybrid, but it's still chilling on my dresser after I washed and conditioned it. I'm waiting for the sealant to cure. I'm one of that people that doesn't mind waiting. What's the point of my stash. Lol! It's my first time venturing out in 20+ land..let's see how this goes.

-------------
AK, ESQ

Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 5:30am
Here's some of my pre-PICS. The real thing should be coming soon. I'll try to do a review. Might mean I'll do a sew-in. These are three bundles (3.5 ounces each) of Afro Kinky Curly. Two 24 inch bundles and one 20 inch bundle.

-------------
AK, ESQ

Posted By: MelleCouture
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 7:51am
wow pretty..im curious about them too..im interested in their coarse yaki..i just ordered some italian yaki from roman in the meantime..until i see any more reviews on their hair..

Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:13am
I have their akc and kc as well. like amandakay said, it is kinky hair but not fried like others make it. it is very luscious. i posted pics in the ultimate kinky curly thread. I actually had wigs made out of it. I will pick them up tonight so I can show you guys the lusciousness of this hurr.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:20am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

When I saw that luscious hair on the kinky curly thread, I immediately put in an order and stopped when I saw they want you to wait at least 3 weeks for the hair to ship...which means they do NOT have the hair in stock. 

I am getting just about sick and tired of these vendors trying to sell hair they don't have.  I would go to Roman, but I don't have his contact information...as I suspect that is exactly where they are getting their hair from.
Actually tokyo, this is what the site says:

SHIPPING

Orders are processed within 3 business days of receipt. Items will be shipped out within 5-7 business days AFTER acknowledgement of receipt of payment.

Please do not order hair 2 days before you need it :O)
It's best to order your hair at least 3 weeks before it's needed to avoid any unforeseen circumstances that may delay delivery. thx!

I think you are misinterpreting this statement above. what I believe they are saying is that don't buy hair a few days or a week before you need it. I agree because it is always better to buy in advance as it will give them time to better prepare you hair Especially with the post office, customs etc..you never know if your hair will be delayed,stolen by the PO staff etc...(you know how usps does lol). When you buy hair in advance,if there are any issues. the vendor will have more time to rectify the issue. If you buy hair  days before you need it and it doesnt get to you in time or there was a mistake with your order you'd be pissed and writing bad reviews on bhm, bw and the like lol.(which obviously isn't good for any business).

When I bought my hair from them, it shipped after 6 days and I received it a few days later.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:43am
Thank you for the input. That kinky curly is gorgeous. I hope yoi post pictures when you install. Anyone tried the straight hair?

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 11:20am
That hair looks lush

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 2:02pm
What a pretty, uncomplicated, non ghetto site! Big smile

The curls are pretty and the prices aren't bad but those may just be the sale prices. Don't like the crimps in the Coarse and Kinky hair though and those straight ends may need to be trimmed but most look like that.

This HAS to be a BHM member who pays attention. THANK YOU! LOL

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 3:35pm
Can't handle those crimps but the kinky curly and light yaki looks pretty good. I hope the ladies who have purchased come back and share their experience...like the no frills website and the prices seem reasonable.

Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

What a pretty uncomplicated non ghetto site! Big smile

The curls are pretty and the prices aren't bad but those may just be the sale prices. Don't like the crimps in the Coarse and Kinky hair though and those straight ends may need to be trimmed but most look like that.

This HAS to be a BHM member who pays attention. THANK YOU! LOL

I noticed that, too.

I am going to sit back and see what others' experiences are, first.  As someone who has seen many a hair business come and go, some seemingly legit, I think I would be more comfortable with more reviews before trying them out.

The afro kinky curly actually DOES look like afro kinky curly, which is a plus.

-------------

Posted By: CARACOOP
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:34pm
Hi,
Im new,sooo new that i cant even start a post lol,I need alil help, closures,virgin curly long.......where to buy, and any info. would be greatly greatly greatly appreciated. I have been doing fusion with closure installs for quite ahile now, but Im just so sick of the lady who does it, ripping me off, I kinda have it down path with the install fusion, but not the closure and I have been buyinh hair from a local shop, not great quality and such a rip off lol,please please please ladies help me out,it would ge so appreciated and forever grateful...........I look forward to replies and also Im still navigating just how this forum works.......seems I cant even ask or post anything, am I missing something lol yes yes ok afew loose screw lol uuuggg Im so grateful I came across this site,its a blessing:)

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by CARACOOP CARACOOP wrote:

Hi,
Im new,sooo new that i cant even start a post lol,I need alil help, closures,virgin curly long.......where to buy, and any info. would be greatly greatly greatly appreciated. I have been doing fusion with closure installs for quite ahile now, but Im just so sick of the lady who does it, ripping me off, I kinda have it down path with the install fusion, but not the closure and I have been buyinh hair from a local shop, not great quality and such a rip off lol,please please please ladies help me out,it would ge so appreciated and forever grateful...........I look forward to replies and also Im still navigating just how this forum works.......seems I cant even ask or post anything, am I missing something lol yes yes ok afew loose screw lol uuuggg Im so grateful I came across this site,its a blessing:)

Check out Alibaba.com and type in whatever hair you are looking for.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Posted By: CARACOOP
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:21pm
thanks abunch.much appreciated:)

Posted By: mocharoni
Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 10:38am
I've purchased their kinky curly texture, 12" 14" and 16" one bundle each.  I have some of the 12 and 14 installed right now.  It's good hair, I love it so far.  The wefts are well constructed and strong enough even after splitting (still needs sealing of course).

I'm playing with color on the bundles I didn't install and I've lifted the hair twice without losing the curl pattern. Thumbs Up 

I'll probably do a review in another month, but so far so good.  IMO it was worth the risk of ordering from a new company.  Shipping is free and the price is reasonable.

eta:  I'm ordering their AKC this week, I wanna be like AmandaKay when I grow up, lol. 

-------------
Genarice in spirit, and concious-mineded

Posted By: Kiwistardust
Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:09am
Originally posted by mocharoni mocharoni wrote:

I've purchased their kinky curly texture, 12" 14" and 16" one bundle each.  I have some of the 12 and 14 installed right now.  It's good hair, I love it so far.  The wefts are well constructed and strong enough even after splitting (still needs sealing of course).

I'm playing with color on the bundles I didn't install and I've lifted the hair twice without losing the curl pattern. Thumbs Up 

I'll probably do a review in another month, but so far so good.  IMO it was worth the risk of ordering from a new company.  Shipping is free and the price is reasonable.

eta:  I'm ordering their AKC this week, I wanna be like AmandaKay when I grow up, lol. 

Don't's we all?  Cry

I want it so badly! But I just got this FLW . . . *groans in frustration*

-------------

Posted By: Ceelopink
Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:19am
Anyone try the coarse yaki?

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:21am

amazing

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

amazing

Yep. I'm a witness, it came out beautifully.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 6:43pm
KinkyCurlyYaki.com's kinky curly.  Hair color lifted and dyed. 

Still damp, no curl pattern lost. Star

-------------

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 6:47pm
Wow! That is beautiful Clap

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 6:47pm
Gorgeous!

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 7:04pm
loooovvee that

Posted By: StylingArabella
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 7:19pm
The shrinkage is massive...to get 14" of hair you have to order 18"-22"???????? Pretty curls, but not for length whores at all!

**PLEASE NOTE***
- Kinky Curly Hair is length is measured in it's straight state. For example 14" is approximately 8- 10" curly. Curls do drop and hang a little longer after the first wash. So if you want approximately 14" of curly hair, please order 18"- 22"

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 8:12pm
That blonde is gorgeous!

Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

The shrinkage is massive...to get 14" of hair you have to order 18"-22"???????? Pretty curls, but not for length whores at all!

**PLEASE NOTE***

- Kinky Curly Hair is length is measured in it's straight state.
For example 14" is approximately 8- 10" curly. Curls do drop and hang a
little longer after the first wash. So if you want approximately 14" of
curly hair, please order 18"- 22"

That's to be expected with kinky curlies across the board those. It's the nature of the beast. Buy then again, I never been a length whore so I never paid attention. I got 18in KS and freaked out. I stay on the KC side and live with the shrinkage and all its glory. Lol.

-------------
AK, ESQ

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Kiwistardust Kiwistardust wrote:

Don't's we all?  Cry

I want it so badly! But I just got this FLW . . . *groans in frustration*

Now I feel flattered!!!!!

-------------
AK, ESQ

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

**PLEASE NOTE***
- Kinky Curly Hair is length is measured in it's straight state. For example 14" is approximately 8- 10" curly. Curls do drop and hang a little longer after the first wash. So if you want approximately 14" of curly hair, please order 18"- 22"

You're right, SA.  This pic is my 16" bundle, and it measures 12" unstretched after 4 chemical processes.  Tamed it hits me at AP level.

I'd say this hair is great if you want a kinky install with volume.  I wouldn't want to wear 22" unstretched kinky curly. 

For me, that's way too much hair to handle.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 8:30pm
My 24 inch hits me at BSL. I ordered a 20 inch from Jeffrey and it was a little bit above APL. The 12 and 14 inches all were between neck length and BARELY shoulder length. Lol. I figured if I really wanted a waist length KC, I would be broke ...insert the dead Smiley right here. Can't do it from my phone.

-------------
AK, ESQ

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 8:58pm

I just bit my tongue by accident gazing at the tips of this hair.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: miquerique
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 9:37pm
Smile Cool

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 10:47pm
Beaauutiful hair and color Mocharoni.  

It reminds me more of a lush deep curly rather than KC though, maybe like Wags old DC?  What do you think?

-------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever" - Gandhi

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 1:21am

ooooo that's so pretty,  if i were you, i'd wear it somewhere fun- like in miami. Smile

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 1:28am
imo, when a person orders any kinky curly hair, you should order for volume.

kinky curly hair has massive shrinkage, just like our own aa curly hair.  when i order a kc, i subtract 4 inches, but i know that i'll make it up in volume.  to me, kc hair is not really a drastically long length texture.  as with any highly curly hair, tangles are more prevalent.  i prefer a more manageable length.  ordering two bundles of kinkycurlyyaki.com in 18" when brushed out will give an awesome chaka khan massive mane.

the trick is to remember that kcy gives an install very similar to what most of our hair would be naturally.  have realistic expectations.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 4:11am
I am suppose to be installing sometime later on today. I'm still trying to figure out the braid pattern I'm going to use.

-------------
AK, ESQ

Posted By: Bayareadream20
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 4:27am
Can't wait to see pictures. I've been holding off on buying until I see an install. So far it sounds decent.

Posted By: Milanni Parys
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 4:58am
Ohhhh that light yaki is me. I would slaughter that in a 24 but I gotta holdback.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 2:48pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

It reminds me more of a lush deep curly rather than KC though, maybe like Wags old DC?  What do you think?
Wags DC was before my time, Chat.  Looking at pics I'd say the pattern is similar but the curl diameter is smaller.  Especially the ends, they're definitely kinky.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 3:57pm

Wags DC was before my time, Chat.  Looking at pics I'd say the pattern is similar but the curl diameter is smaller.  Especially the ends, they're definitely kinky.

Cool, thanks for the info. Smile

-------------

Posted By: 6inchheels
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 12:52pm
I found this company today and I think I'm going to give them a try but I'm going to try the light yaki. Will post pictures when I get the hair and get it installed. 

Posted By: LFdiva
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:28pm
*deep sigh* I wanted to order before hte BHM effect took into place

-------------
I smoke a million Swisher blunts and I ain't never coming down
Bitch you ain't no Barbie, I see you work at Arby's.
Number 2, super-sized, hurry up I'm starving!

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:33pm
It seems like BHM is stuck on ali express vendors, so hopefully those of us who like a little quality control won't suffer from my questioning.

Posted By: CrownRhoyale
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

*deep sigh* I wanted to order before hte BHM effect took into place

This. 

I hope ur right, MissLDB... sigh. 

Posted By: babycakebabe
Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:29pm

Gorgeous color!!!Clap Yes, that looks a lot like my Wagman DC (the original DC pattern that Wags used to offer, not the current one).

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:32pm
AVs rarely succumb to the BHM effect.
Plus they sell kanky hair, generally not as popular as the more "exotic" hair.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

AVs rarely succumb to the BHM effect.

lol i strongly disagree

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:45pm
Really??
The only AV I really saw fall off completely  was Halleys Curls.
But I rarely buy from AVs in general

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:12pm
Yes, I have seen some nasty rise & fall AV Bandwagon episodes over the years...but I have been around since the original weave gate, so I have seen it in LF and in Weaves with BHM Bandwagons ending in price gouging, consistently sold out inventory, shade business practices, etc Unhappy

Date Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 9:27pm
No wonder so few AVs are BHM approved LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:03am
Here's my softcore p-o-r-n. I have more pictures coming soon when I make my post. 

-------------
AK, ESQ

Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:06am
That's gorgeous! Star

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:18am
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

Yes, I have seen some nasty rise & fall AV Bandwagon episodes over the years...but I have been around since the original weave gate, so I have seen it in LF and in Weaves with BHM Bandwagons ending in price gouging, consistently sold out inventory, shade business practices, etc Unhappy
I remember that.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 12:22am
I dunno why my pic is flipped now. It definitely didn't upload like that *sigh*

-------------
AK, ESQ

Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 1:22am
Originally posted by AmandaKay AmandaKay wrote:

I dunno why my pic is flipped now. It definitely didn't upload like that *sigh*
It wasn't like that when I first saw it. Weird.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:15am
Originally posted by AmandaKay AmandaKay wrote:

Here's my softcore p-o-r-n. I have more pictures coming soon when I make my post. 

Gorgeous!!!!!

Posted By: Nichelle
Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:57am
Love it!!!

Date Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 8:32pm

That's gorgeous! Star

+1!  I hope this vendor hangs in there and doesn't fall off the wagon.

-------------

Posted By: blackarosoe
Date Posted: Jan 26 2013 at 12:38am

That's gorgeous! Star

+1!  I hope this vendor hangs in there and doesn't fall off the wagon.

Posted By: keizz2hair
Date Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 10:51am
I have the light yaki and it's beautiful ! Will be installing in a couple weeks

-------------
treat yourself; dont mistreat yourself

Posted By: sarrah922
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:12am
I just ordered some KC; waiting for it to get to me.

-------------

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 10:29am
Y'all just made me order some light yaki. This hair addiction is real. smdh.

Posted By: Bre.
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 11:21am
When I first heard of this company I was debating to order from KCY or ONYC.  I decided on ONYC and that was the biggest mistake ever made.  I've been eyeing the KC from KCY so I think I'll finally order from them.  

Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by keizz2hair keizz2hair wrote:

I have the light yaki and it's beautiful ! Will be installing in a couple weeks

Oh, yes please post pics I'm thinking about getting some and have been hoping someone will post pics. TIA

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:09pm
ClapClap

-------------

Posted By: smgreene67
Date Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:00pm
I ordered a the Afro Kinky Curly about 2 weeks ago in 14" and 16."  I will be getting it installed at the end of February.  It does look beautiful.  I was torn between kinkycurlyyaki.com and http://heatfreehair.com" rel="nofollow - http://heatfreehair.com .  But heatfree claims that it is "VIRGIN HAIR" Stern Smile 

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by smgreene67 smgreene67 wrote:

I ordered a the Afro Kinky Curly about 2 weeks ago in 14" and 16."  I will be getting it installed at the end of February.  It does look beautiful.  I was torn between kinkycurlyyaki.com and http://heatfreehair.com" rel="nofollow - http://heatfreehair.com .  But heatfree claims that it is "VIRGIN HAIR" Stern Smile 

Pics?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 7:45pm
I've been dragging my feet about posting my thread on my AKC, but here's some more pictures. 

-------------
AK, ESQ

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:06pm
that looks good girl ^^^

-------------

Posted By: KhandiiGurl
Date Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 8:23pm
did you cut it? how tall are you?
It looks really good, making me want to order.

Posted By: smgreene67
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:24am
Originally posted by sarrah922 sarrah922 wrote:

Pics?

I will take some pictures of it this weekend.  I need to seal the wefts (which I hate doing Ouch) and wash the hair first.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:44am

Originally posted by sarrah922 sarrah922 wrote:

Pics?

I will take some pictures of it this weekend.  I need to seal the wefts (which I hate doing Ouch) and wash the hair first.

Didn't she say the hair comes ready to install because she takes 3 days to wash & condition?
Or it is just better to wash it anyway?
I've never ordered from an AV so idk lol

-------------

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:46am
I wash ANY hair I receive even if it has been washed already.  It helps you become familiar with the hair and how it behaves.  3 days isn't bad especially if she is performing quality checks during the process and waiting for the hair to dry fully.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:47am

@AK..... BEAUTIFUL!!! 

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:59am
OKAY, I'm sold. I need this in my life, AmandaK's hair looks perffffff
But I would need a closure, has anyone ordered closures from KCY?

-------------
B.B

Posted By: windycityaj
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:14pm
Anyone have any pics if the lite yaki?

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Brilaw Brilaw wrote:

I just got a 14" kinky curly closure.  I can't upload a pic, Confused

Lank:  http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/momofgirls_photos/IMG_4206_zps3e385273.jpg" rel="nofollow - http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/momofgirls_photos/IMG_4206_zps3e385273.jpg

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:45pm
Mocha ronni where did you get that closure from?? It's beautiful plus it's lonely right now without the wefts to match. Pm me guuuurrrrlllll

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Mocha ronni where did you get that closure from?? It's beautiful plus it's lonely right now without the wefts to match. Pm me guuuurrrrlllll

LOL  This is from kinkycurlyyaki.com.  14" kinky curly IDK the density but it look good to me....I got this to match my kc wefts, sugabananaWink.

http://kinkycurlyyaki.bigcartel.com/product/lace-closures" rel="nofollow - http://kinkycurlyyaki.bigcartel.com/product/lace-closures

eta:  I weighed the closure... 1.3 oz.  I looove how full it is (without being crazy dense).

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 7:15pm
Whoa the prices are not bad.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:05pm

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

LOL  This is from kinkycurlyyaki.com.  14" kinky curly IDK the density but it look good to me....I got this to match my kc wefts, sugabananaWink.

http://kinkycurlyyaki.bigcartel.com/product/lace-closures" rel="nofollow - http://kinkycurlyyaki.bigcartel.com/product/lace-closures

eta:  I weighed the closure... 1.3 oz.  I looove how full it is (without being crazy dense).

Beautiful!!

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:34pm

Lank:  http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/momofgirls_photos/IMG_4206_zps3e385273.jpg" rel="nofollow - http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff258/momofgirls_photos/IMG_4206_zps3e385273.jpg

That's just the closure, right?

-------------
B.B

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:40pm

Yep

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 10:59pm
that closure is all types of yummy.

i see amandakay popped back in to drop a beautiful bomb!

-------------

Posted By: Printer_Ink
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:05pm
I wear this kind of hair!!!

Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:08pm
AmandaKay loving your install and that closure is nice!

Posted By: l0v32bl0v3d
Date Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 11:23pm
I have just been emailing them with a few questions I had and I got reply's in less than 5 minutes!!!
I'm ordering two bundles of their kinky curly in 18 and 20inches. I'm so excited!!!!!!

Posted By: Littleone
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 5:10am

I need this hair in my life.

My leaveout hair looks like it belongs to another head, it is considerably shorter than the rest of my hair. So I need no heat required hair

I would like to invest in the Kinky Curly or Afro Kinky Curly texture. I normally split my wefts and wear my hair bra strap or armpit length. I am 5,3

Kinky Curly - Would 2 bundles of 18inchs be work?
Afro Linky Curly - Would 2 bundles of 20inch be work?

This style - I think this is what the AKC will look like fluffed out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCO1lOVlff8 -

This length

or this Length

Thanks in advance

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:19am

Yep

Nice, it does look full and pretty! Anyone have pics of an afro kinky curly closure?

-------------
B.B

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 8:28am
Littleone I do like the girl's hair in the first video.. Idk about her thoOuch

-------------
B.B

Posted By: NubiaDeuce
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:14am

i ordered the Coarse Yaki last night. I ordered 16, 18, and 22. I was on the fence about ordering from this company because I had it in my mind that I could just order some Indian straight and process it myself. My experiment bundle went horribly wrong though so I was like eff it! LOL Im not going to order a bunch of hair to mess up!

I couldnt decide between the light yaki or the coarse yaki. I would like straight hair with movement and body, but with a lower luster than what the light yaki looks like it has. When the owner posted these pics, I was able to make up my mind.

This is not me and I got this directly from their facebook page.

Posted By: Littleone
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 9:34am
I tried to watch it with sound, I had to put the volume on mute.

Then put it in the 'just is' category of life...

Posted By: Ceelopink
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 10:22am
Coarse yaki looks great

Posted By: fatey1
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:29am
that looks lovely I saw the coarse yaki on trebella wigs facebook page I'm sold!!!

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:23pm
Who's the vendor and where is this company based?

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 3:27pm

Love it!  

-------------

Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 4:46pm
I love that closure.  I wanna see more kcy installs...anyone???

I'm also loving trebella wigs too....... 

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: windycityaj
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 6:27pm
^^^^^ I like those wigs too!

Posted By: linmars
Date Posted: Feb 01 2013 at 11:42pm

another pic from the fcbk page..............i ordered when i saw the "natural state" pic. ohemgeeee

Print Page | Close Window