Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353335
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 12:04pm

Topic: AliEx -Prices going up??
Posted By: MsTiki
Subject: AliEx -Prices going up??
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:15pm
I went looking thru my shopping cart  (My wish list) and notice that the prices of hair with CV's have gone up tremulously.... WTH .. The old prices in my cart are marked thru with lines and the new higher prices are showing.  How am I going to continue with this addiction everything's going up but the money I have coming inOuch   .... Has anyone else noticed the price increases?

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Replies:
Posted By: hairADDICT
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:38pm
damn for real , but no i haven't noticed . my last purchase was in December and it was a pretty good deal

Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:38pm
It's not only aliex,I placed an order with Roman last week and he quoted me a higher price for the exact same hair that I ordered two months ago smh

Posted By: Appplecidder
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:59pm
yasss there shipping is freaking crazy... I have no clue where I can buy hair from now I'm over it...

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:27pm
The price of hair goes up every year...sad but true.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Posted By: Yogirlsr10
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:10pm
The prices go up and the hair quality goes down! smh

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:43pm
I noticed to. I'm kind of wondering if it's due to all the supposed hair companies who have been buying aliexpress type hair and reselling

Posted By: Xxstacy27
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:35am
I notice too.  I had a few things in my cart that went up.  I waited to purchase.  After a few days they went on sale.  

Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 8:31am
yup! when i first started wearing "virgin hair" and virgin hair lol.. the prices compared to now...there's a big difference. I remember i bought 16,18,20 qhp for like 140 and now it is nearly 200 for those same lengths. smh

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

yup! when i first started wearing virgin hair the prices compared to now...there's a big difference. I remember i bought 16,18,20 qhp for like 140 and now it is nearly 200 for those same lengths. smh

Yup, my qhp was that cheap also...the price increase was solely based on the bandwagon effect.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 10:37am
The price of hair in general is going up. I think VERY hard before hitting the "buy" button now.

Posted By: ILOVEBEYONCE
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

yup! when i first started wearing virgin hair the prices compared to now...there's a big difference. I remember i bought 16,18,20 qhp for like 140 and now it is nearly 200 for those same lengths. smh

Yup, my qhp was that cheap also...the price increase was solely based on the bandwagon effect.

Precisely.

-------------
BHM Dont Forget NOTHIN'!

Posted By: sucre265
Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:12pm

This. The prices keeps going up everyday and the quality goes down. Reverse is the case

Posted By: sucre265
Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:14pm

This. The prices keeps going up everyday and the quality goes down. Reverse is the case

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:03pm
these vendors are getting hip to the game.  watching yt and monitioring  things.  when folks send pictures and it's linked to bhm................they click the link, come here and say Lamp  money is here.  they can afford to spend $5 more.  and every two months its another $5 more.  in a minute there will be no more cheap hair.  we're gonna be paying bss prices

-------------

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

these vendors are getting hip to the game.  watching yt and monitioring  things.  when folks send pictures and it's linked to bhm................they click the link, come here and say Lamp  money is here.  they can afford to spend $5 more.  and every two months its another $5 more.  in a minute there will be no more cheap hair.  we're gonna be paying bss prices
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sad but true 510!

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 2:43pm
Yep, the prices seem to go up every 3 months or so. More often if the supplier becomes popular like QHP. I think their pricing is now very high espeically there shipping cos.

Posted By: 510QUEEN
Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:00pm
Also they are pulling [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] move I installed two 14 inche wefts on a4x4 ear to ear closure wig cap why did I almost use the whole two bundles? ! I had an 34 inch piece left over. In past times my wefts were longer than me and I'm 5'4! So now am average head needs 3 bundles. I used to could split the wefts and wear a 3x5 closure! I was making my wig and was like where is the hair! Another plot to make us spend more money. 3.5 oz on a 5 inch weft they acting bad in these weave streets

-------------

Posted By: Gods Child
Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:06pm
You have to give it to these Chinese vendors, they have paid attention to how the game is played and adjusted their business practices to optimize that dollar! They are playing every trick in the game and saying "If you don't like it, keep it moving" cause they know that the next person will deal with "whatever" in the quest for that "good hair"!

_ you measuring the length of hair with your hand?
_ you charging $50 for shipping that should be $30?
_ you sending me 2.5 ounces of hair that should be 3 ounces?
Yep, all of the above! .......................... and raising the prices! Shocked

Posted By: MsTiki
Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

Also they are pulling [Name Removed by Request of Vendor] move I installed two 14 inche wefts on a4x4 ear to ear closure wig cap why did I almost use the whole two bundles? ! I had an 34 inch piece left over. In past times my wefts were longer than me and I'm 5'4! So now am average head needs 3 bundles. I used to could split the wefts and wear a 3x5 closure! I was making my wig and was like where is the hair! Another plot to make us spend more money. 3.5 oz on a 5 inch weft they acting bad in these weave streets

So true ... getting less for more ... that's the trendShocked

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Posted By: tgotejas
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 10:10am
Hey there,

We got good quality hair at reasonable prices. Check us out at www.positivelyunrefined.com. You can message me with any questions. 

Thanks,

Posted By: Bribby
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by tgotejas tgotejas wrote:

Hey there,

We got good quality hair at reasonable prices. Check us out at www.positivelyunrefined.com. You can message me with any questions. 

Thanks,

Your prices aren't that reasonable actually.

Posted By: Weaveoloigst
Date Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 1:28am
I have a MILLION questions about purchasing virgin hair.  I have ordered from some ladies in my area and have not been too happy with what i have gotten.....can someone please pm me about a good vendor to by hair.  I'm kinda on a tight budget.....I really need help!!! PLEASE!!!!!

Print Page | Close Window