Print Page | Close Window

He gives you a weekly allowance, thoughts..

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353301
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 7:56am

Topic: He gives you a weekly allowance, thoughts..
Posted By: Rumbera
Subject: He gives you a weekly allowance, thoughts..
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:33pm
Okay,
Kelly has a problem with money and is a compulsive shopper. She can't have cash because she feels as if she has to spend it.

This has been a problem between her and the dh. They have discussed on various occasions.

He is a saver more than a spender. They put their money in one joint account, both work.

He had asked her to slow down but she says it's her money although he considers it their money. He would like to save up and have a cushion in case something happends in the future.

So, he asked for her debit cards and credit cards and now he gives her a weekly allownece of money to spend. She has admitted that she feels more in control and was happy til she told her friends.

Basically, her friends gave her the " i wish a nucca would" speak and how they wouldn't allow any man to dictate their finances and would never ask a man for a weekly allowance.

And, that since it is her money too.. She should most def have access to it at all times..

Thoughts ?? Would you let you s/o (living together) or dh control the finances ? Or just do your thing because it is your dinero?

Replies:
Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:34pm
If he isn't beating her then her friends have nothing to say about their relationship. 

-------------

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:35pm
if i had the problem she seems to have and he was better with money, then yes...i'd be ok with that set up...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:35pm
People in a relationship should discuss their financial expectations/goals and then do whatever they need to do to meet those expectations/goals, up to and including one person being "in control" as long as it doesn't cross the line to abuse.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:36pm
why she is she telling everybody her damn business?

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:36pm
Stop telling your friends all your damn business. 

-------------

Posted By: Marmonette
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Kelly has a problem with money and is a compulsive shopper. She can't have cash because she feels as if she has to spend it.

And this is all I need to know.

Besides if she is fine with it, then her friends should mind their business.

-------------
heyyyyyyyy

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:37pm
I thought that was a common arrangement in marriages.

-------------
Can't even twerk no mo. They tired out. Lets ride out.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:38pm
Yes, there are things she should keep private.

Posted By: newin2009
I think she should keep her friends out of her business if this is working for her household. She has the issue and her husband is trying to keep them on track to saving money. Maybe when she becomes more responsible with money she can have access again.

Posted By: nycdiva357
this finna be good. lol
but i have no problem w/ it.. if they agree on it.

she seems to have a problem.. and if they think this works as a solution.. i guess.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:39pm
She should have never told these friends. This is why people end up divorcing or breaking up. Your friends may mean well, but they never really understand the whole dynamics of the story so their advice is often very one-sided.

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

why she is she telling everybody her damn business?
EXACTLY................

Originally posted by newin2009 newin2009 wrote:

I think she should keep her friends out of her business if this is working for her household. She has the issue and her husband is trying to keep them on track to saving money. Maybe when she becomes more responsible with money she can have access again.

That is exactly what I said, but I got a *side eye* LOL

Posted By: laceyfront
She gone spend them into the poor house if he don't put a stop to it. That was the right thing to do. I wonder if her friends know about her shopping addiction?

wait.  is this the same chick who found the condom/doublemint combo on her hubbys receipt?????

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: alynxx
Nothing wrong as long as he isn't abusing that element of power over the financial aspect of the relationship. I wouldn't tell my friends tho! lol

-------------
I swear that BHM is a blessing and a curse.

Posted By: Bunnyahh
he is right, case closed

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:40pm
actually she can tell them and if they say something she says this is my relationship and we do what works for us.

every relationship is different and most have one primary money money person.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

wait.  is this the same chick who found the condom/doublemint combo on her hubbys receipt?????

no LOL

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

She gone spend them into the poor house if he don't put a stop to it. That was the right thing to do. I wonder if her friends know about her shopping addiction?

i figured they did...

but maybe not.  that would be effed up if they didn't...i hate when people tell half the story then get upset when they get jacked up advice in return...

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:41pm
There's always something one woman/man would do/put up with that another won't

You have to do what's best for your relationship and be cautious about who you share details with

That being said i wouldn't have a problem with it.

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Posted By: bg
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:42pm
In this instance it sounds like his control is coming from a good place, she finna run them into the poor house.

-------------
“Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows will fall behind you.” ~Maori Proverb~

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:42pm
I don't see a single thing wrong with it.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

actually she can tell them and if they say something she says this is my relationship and we do what works for us.

pretty much.  i'm open with my gurls.  we support each other right or wrong, side eyes and all...LOL

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:44pm
As long as there are checks and balances to ensure he isn't pocketing the money to run off with another chick later, I think it's a good thing. < id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">

-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.

Posted By: freedom76
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

he is right, case closed

Pretty much. Is she satisfied with the amount? Mr. Freedom is the same way. I had to take away the Home Depot card, cause he will spend a couple hundred A DAY if he could. He gets an "allowance" as well. He can always get the cards from me, but on his personal account, his allowance goes there while I take care of the other accounts. He never comes and ask me for access to those accounts. 
Now if he would ask, I would hand them all over because he isn't my child...he is my love. Now if they start fighting over the amount, then I can see an issue.

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85

<<And, that since it is her money too.. She should most def have access to it at all times.>>

I'm assuming she has 'access' to it since she probably knows the PINs, or where to get the credit card is , say in case someone needs to buy a kidney or something (yes, I keep a cc available for this at all times LOL just in case).

But in emergency, she has access right?

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:45pm

pretty much.  i'm open with my gurls.  we support each other right or wrong, side eyes and all...LOL

yep

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:45pm

They know she shops because they shop with her. Actually, she has enough cottonelles for the rest of the year. Stern Smile

Even since she has been on an allowance she pretty much buys what she wants within reason. And, there relationship has improved.

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:46pm
If she had a spending problem I don't see a problem with it. As far as her friends who cares what they think they probably wont be helping if they end up in a financial bind because of wifey's spending anyway

mr free sounds like my kinda man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

-------------

dacoldesteva

obvious question: is it a nice allowance? lol

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:47pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

<<And, that since it is her money too.. She should most def have access to it at all times.>>

I'm assuming she has 'access' to it since she probably knows the PINs, or where to get the credit card is , say in case someone needs to buy a kidney or something (yes, I keep a cc available for this at all times LOL just in case).

But in emergency, she has access right?

Yes.

Also, they are a young couple but the dh has a good head on his shoulders.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:48pm

and that's the only time it's a prollem!LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

Pretty much. Is she satisfied with the amount? Mr. Freedom is the same way. I had to take away the Home Depot card, cause he will spend a couple hundred A DAY if he could. He gets an "allowance" as well. He can always get the cards from me, but on his personal account, his allowance goes there while I take care of the other accounts. He never comes and ask me for access to those accounts. 
Now if he would ask, I would hand them all over because he isn't my child...he is my love. Now if they start fighting over the amount, then I can see an issue.

yep. which is why I have no issue with it.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:49pm

For me, the allowance should be nice enough for me to get gifts from it. LMAO....I would hate to go into a joint account and see he spent $XXX.00 on a gift for me. Soooooooo.....it needs to be pretty generous. Win Win for me.LOL

-------------
I find women that encourage double standards on other women disgusting./femmefatale85

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:50pm

I know rightClap

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:53pm

I had to take away the Home Depot card, cause he will spend a couple hundred A DAY if he could.

i was talkin bout this purp...LOL

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:54pm

I know rightClap

Girl we learned from our mistakes. LOL Early on, we tried that joint bill paying thing.....I was like WTF, Baby?? Why isn't this or that paid?".He is clueless with funds, while I triple and double check things. About 5 years a go, he was like "YOU DO IT!! Just give me some money."LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:56pm

I know rightClap

Girl we learned from our mistakes. LOL Early on, we tried that joint bill paying thing.....I was like WTF, Baby?? Why isn't this or that paid?".He is clueless with funds, while I triple and double check things. About 5 years a go, he was like "YOU DO IT!! Just give me some money."LOL

uhm...that is pretty much me.LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:58pm
yeah...that's how my ex-hubby was.  after a while i started to wish i had someone to do things for a few months so that i could be foot loose and fancy free...then i got over it...lol

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 4:59pm

I had to take away the Home Depot card, cause he will spend a couple hundred A DAY if he could.

oh yeah! LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:00pm

yeah...that's how my ex-hubby was.  after a while i started to wish i had someone to do things for a few months so that i could be foot loose and fancy free...then i got over it...lol

Girl....I know what you mean.... I told him I need an assistant and he is paying for it. I got over that too, cause deep down, I know I have money control issues.LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:01pm

sounds like a great set up. I always say the one best qualified to 'lead' in an area should lead in that area. The leadership roles may switch depending on who has the skills. That's what a partnership is to me.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:02pm

Girl....I know what you mean.... I told him I need an assistant and he is paying for it. I got over that too, cause deep down, I know I have money control issues.LOL

I say I need a wife.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:03pm

oh yeah! LOL

Home Depot cards are the DEBIL!!!!!!! Plus his a$$ would forget how much he spent. I was constantly on their website looking at charges. And don't let something be on sale....Angry

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:05pm
hey hey hey!  HOME DEPOT = HOME IMPROVEMENT!  i tain't got nothin bad to say bout that mam.  sorry!!!!LOL

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:25pm

trust me, sometimes I feel like I need a wife

didn't read post Embarrassed ... I agree purp, I think this all the time when he's relaxing asking for status' 

but this is what actually works

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:29pm

do y'all know about a place called Harbor Freight Pinch

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:31pm
yes mam!!!!!!!!!

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

do y'all know about a place called Harbor Freight Pinch

Harbor Freight Tool Company ??

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:06pm

Well she can be poor and without a man or take an allowance because she can't contol her spending

-------------
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:44pm
She needs a brake, that's why she gets an allowance. That helped her see that she doesn't need to buy everything she sees.
If I went out of control with money, I would like my future husband to help me understand that I don't have to blow all the money I have, even if that meant a weekly allowance.

-------------
hip measured is from fullest part on butt:
start: 32C-24-35

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hn7ui0.jpg

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:24pm
yes rumbie!

TC I actually like Home Depot but HF I cant take 

he could spend hooooours in HF Dead

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:45pm
she is an addict....

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:11am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Okay,

This has been a problem between her and the dh. They have discussed on various occasions.

He is a saver more than a spender. They put their money in one joint account, both work.

He had asked her to slow down but she says it's her money although he considers it their money. He would like to save up and have a cushion in case something happends in the future.

So, he asked for her debit cards and credit cards and now he gives her a weekly allownece of money to spend. She has admitted that she feels more in control and was happy til she told her friends.

Basically, her friends gave her the " i wish a nucca would" speak and how they wouldn't allow any man to dictate their finances and would never ask a man for a weekly allowance.

And, that since it is her money too.. She should most def have access to it at all times..

Thoughts ?? Would you let you s/o (living together) or dh control the finances ? Or just do your thing because it is your dinero?

stopped there

yes i agree

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:32am
I would want my husband to teach me or enroll me in some money management classes so that I can learn this very important skill. Throw a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, but if you teach him how to fish he'll eat for a lifetime, or however that saying goes. Never know what the future holds, but should he not be capable of managing the finances anymore that is something she will need to take over and I know I would want to know my SO is well versed in the finance department should the situation be the other way around.

IA she shouldn't be talking with her friends about a matter of this nature, but she is obviously not comfortable with receiving a weekly allowance as if she is a child or a woman that depends solely on her husband's finances. At the end of the day..the problem is hers not his

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:50am
My mom did this with my dad. He doesn't spend a lot of money,  but moreso loses it lol.Plus he's not good with doing things on time like paying bills.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:33am

hey hey hey!  HOME DEPOT = HOME IMPROVEMENT!  i tain't got nothin bad to say bout that mam.  sorry!!!!LOL

RightLOL

-------------

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:19am
Hmmm so her friends want her broke and manless?

Are they BHMers?

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:41am
Sounds like a budget to me.  LOL

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

People in a relationship should discuss their financial expectations/goals and then do whatever they need to do to meet those expectations/goals, up to and including one person being "in control" as long as it doesn't cross the line to abuse.

exactly

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:38pm
I agree with Khivey that she needs to learn some money management skills. Maybe a course, book or something. She definitely needs to get herself in control , so that she can take care of herself. He may not always be there and she needs to feel like a adult.

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:49pm
yes. it's called a budget. 

we both get weekly 'allowances', so do the kids.  we pay ourselves just like we pay the bills. 
he gets x amount, i get x amount.  he prefers to carry cash because he needs to actually see what he is spending, whereas, i prefer to use a debit card because i will spend cash like its monopoly money. things that we do together go out of our 'household' funds though, so i pretty much drag him wherever i go so that it counts as an 'outing' lol.

we don't discuss what we spend our individual money on, but we will discuss purchases over a certain amount.  i do all of the shopping because my husband is like a child.  he will buy 50 air fresheners because "they're so cheap at only a dollar"Stern Smile

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:51pm
those heartland (hartland?) magazines are my husband's weakness though.  every strange ass gadget that they can think of is in that mag and i know he has most of them.

i will admt that i sure do love an infomercial.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

yes. it's called a budget. 

we both get weekly 'allowances', so do the kids.  we pay ourselves just like we pay the bills. 
he gets x amount, i get x amount.  he prefers to carry cash because he needs to actually see what he is spending, whereas, i prefer to use a debit card because i will spend cash like its monopoly money. things that we do together go out of our 'household' funds though, so i pretty much drag him wherever i go so that it counts as an 'outing' lol.

we don't discuss what we spend our individual money on, but we will discuss purchases over a certain amount.  i do all of the shopping because my husband is like a child.  he will buy 50 air fresheners because "they're so cheap at only a dollar"Stern Smile

We do something similar.

DH will buy 100x light bulbs because they are on sale.Stern Smile

Posted By: jayjaynonie
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:51pm
In my mind an Ideal marriage will have at least one spouse who is financially responsible. Someone has to step up and say, "hey we need to sacrifice, and save for our futue. so we can have some security and an adequate retirement portfolio."

If this is what they have to do to stay on track and protect their investments, that's what they should do.

Her friends may not be as smart financially, or... it doesn't matter, it sounds like they made the right decsion for their situation.

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:56pm
Yup, he sounds like a sensible man. And if she agrees with it, I don't see a problem. (Sounds like the she might need to work on disclosing her personal/private relationship details with her friends)

This thread reminds me why it's so important that couples are on the same page when it comes to finances, spending/saving styles, etc. Studies show that finances are a leading cause divorce. 

Financial literacy & management classes/workshops are great ideas for couples. I love Dave Ramsey = genius.

http://www.daveramsey.com/home/

-------------

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 4:59pm
The only prollem i see is her "friends" tryna get her divorced.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:53pm
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

those heartland (hartland?) magazines are my husband's weakness though.  every strange ass gadget that they can think of is in that mag and i know he has most of them.

i will admt that i sure do love an infomercial.

those are made for suckas like me. i am always amazed!Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:34pm
what are yall buying from infomercials? I've never bought anything. Another member told me she was hooked too and I tried to watch but nothing ever caught my interest. Is it jewelry, clothes, home stuff, what is the draw? lol

eta: do you have any favorite segments? HSN or Qvc or ShopNBC?

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:35pm

what are yall buying from infomercials? I've never bought anything. Another member told me she was hooked too and I tried to watch but nothing ever caught my interest. Is it jewelry, clothes, home stuff, what is the draw? lol

i dont buy them but all of those knives that claim to do stuff always look so interesting

and mre was intrigued by some screwdriver. he was like that is amaziiiing!!LOL

-------------

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:35pm
I like steam cleaners and alot of cleaning gadgets

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:37pm

eta: do you have any favorite segments? HSN or Qvc or ShopNBC?

My first item was the perfect pancake pan Big smile 

it's been downhill from there...

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:47pm
 lol @ zolloh. That does look pretty.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:12pm
i got this tortilla bowl maker the other day.

i can't watch certain channels past a certain time. its no good for me.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:14pm
i've been eyeing that tortilla bowl this week...at $10 for a set of 2 Evil Smile

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:14pm
I think I saw an ad for that somewhere.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

i've been eyeing that tortilla bowl this week...at $10 for a set of 2 Evil Smile

omg that looked amazing too!

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:16pm
i got the magic bullet chopper a while back

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:17pm
we need an infomercial thread. 

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:19pm
girl yes.

i saw this infomercial.. and convinced my mom to get this as my xmas gift...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

i got the magic bullet chopper a while back

omg i wanted that too

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

girl yes.

i saw this infomercial.. and convinced my mom to get this as my xmas gift...

is that a juicer? I love juicers. My friend just convinced me to get this slow juicer from Costco today.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:37pm
 its a blender/ food processor/smoothie/cookie dough/pizza dough/ice cream making- machine.. lol

but omg my aunt made me taste a juice she made from the slow juicer from cotsco 2 weeks ago.
it was amazing..

it made barely any pulp.. and used far less fruits than the juicer i got the boo for xmas.

you will love it.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:54pm
slow juicer?  what?

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:06pm
Is the Jack Lalanne juicer worth it?

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

its a blender/ food processor/smoothie/cookie dough/pizza dough/ice cream making- machine.. lol

but omg my aunt made me taste a juice she made from the slow juicer from cotsco 2 weeks ago.
it was amazing..

it made barely any pulp.. and used far less fruits than the juicer i got the boo for xmas.

you will love it.

I'd better love it. I have 3 juicers already!LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:14pm

slow juicer?  what?

this one TC

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:27pm
oh wow!!!!!!  i want one!!!!!!!!  you say you got yours from costco?

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:34pm
that slow juicer is nice...but why is it $350?! Cry

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:38pm
how much is  the jacklalanne zolloh?

ive never used it..

but when my bestie (shes a juicing queen) was helping me pick one out for the boo..

she told me to buy the breville over the jack

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:43pm

yep

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:44pm
I like Omegas too

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:54pm
another infomercial purchase.

but my granny got it for me..
shes a sucker for infomercials as well.

word to her life time subscription to wen hair products...lol

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:58pm

yep

it's no longer availible online at costco.  i'm gonna call a few local locations tomorrow to inquire...

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:01pm
I've been thinking about getting one of those ovens. Someone posted a thread here about them. How do they do with boneless chicken ?

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:02pm

yep

it's no longer availible online at costco.  i'm gonna call a few local locations tomorrow to inquire...

they had the $250 version in Costco. Hopefully your stores have them too.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:03pm
yeah i hope so...otherwise i can order from bed bath and beyond (online) i guess...sigh...

-------------

dacoldesteva

Print Page | Close Window