Print Page | Close Window

wow

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353265
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 7:30am

Topic: wow
Posted By: miana79
Subject: wow
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:23am
repost?

This is why I dont date girls that abuses makeup. ~Nick.

at least she went darker with the foundationConfused

Replies:
Posted By: Jr1127
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:24am
Shocked

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:25am
If we can tell you have on a ton of makeup then you're really defeating the purpose.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:25am
okay

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:26am
Ummmm...

I love her hair and lip color in the made up pics...

Oh, and her confidence is amazing...

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:31am
Omgheeeee this is cray cray ....

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:31am
she needs it and not everyone has good skin

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:35am
she looked better pre-make up tbh...just needs to get her skin clear

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:46am
Because of the wonders of makeup it really makes me side eye some of the females people slob over and consider to be "bad."

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 1:47am

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:02am
I think the only reason it looks omg-ish is cause we can see the "before" pictures. I see people made up like this all the time

-------------

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:06am
whatchu tryna tell us with that wink in your siggy lady?

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:28am
she looks super evil in that top right pic lolConfused

-------------

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:33am
I'm surprised her complexion is darker with makeup! You usually don't see that. I don't really have an opinion on it, though.

-------------

Posted By: Yumyum28
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:36am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

she looked better pre-make up tbh...just needs to get her skin clear

^^^^^^LIES^^^^^^ She's not bad looking but, lets be serious for a minute

-------------
Yumyum Yummy..#Nohairdontcare

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:38am
Her dark spots have cleared up a bit

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 3:41am
Wow, she's got skill.

I would feel basic as hell with no make up on if I made my face up like OP. I kinda understand why some people can't leave the house without make up now.Confused

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:28am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

whatchu tryna tell us with that wink in your siggy lady?

I just think its cute plus all my actual attempts at winking look like I've got stuff in my eyes so I figured I could at least I can pull it off on bhm

-------------

Posted By: lovelove
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:34am
She is very talented.I'm subscribed to her on youtube.Did someone micheviously make that "before/after" of her?Or dd she make it herself?Someone did this to beautybyjj & I thought it was kinda' cruel.Disapprove

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:45am
I think she looks great, I love it!Clap

-------------

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 6:52am
repost

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:04am
I haaaate this whole makeup trend that looks like u have on a bunch of mu.

The op does look nice but it does not take all that IMO.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrittaneyRachel

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:05am
Originally posted by lovelove lovelove wrote:

She is very talented.I'm subscribed to her on youtube.Did someone micheviously make that "before/after" of her?Or dd she make it herself?Someone did this to beautybyjj & I thought it was kinda' cruel.Disapprove

i'm at work and I can't see the pic (I had to log in from my phone) but on my work 'puter it shows in place of the picture is a red X and it says "This is why I dont date girls that abuses makeup. ~Nick"  don't know what that means but.....*shrugs*  She might have made that herself and this Nick person took it and put it somewhere else.

-------------

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:06am
Oh & the whole obviously highlighting of brows and under eyes kills me!!!!!

Did yall watch African Export's vid on Ben Nye powder? A must c!

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrittaneyRachel

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:08am
^^^^haven't seen it yet.  Love AfricanExport.

-------------

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 7:09am
A lot of people do that daily. I like her hair

-------------
I don't have time to complain. Take off your bedroom slippers put on your marching shoes! Shake it off, Stop complaining, Stop grumbling, Stop Crying and We are gonna Press On, We got Work to Do!!

Posted By: Marmonette
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:01am
I see nothing wrong.

She chooses to wear makeup and looks good doing it.

kudos to her.

-------------
heyyyyyyyy

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:58am
This is mean. I'm sure she feels hurt about this.

-------------

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:06am
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

^^^She doesn't care...Her confidence is amazing.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

repost
link to original thread?

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:08am

why is it mean? if she does tutorials you will see what she looks like before and after anyway

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:20am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

repost
link to original thread?
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lwdamercyshe-aint-playin-vid-added_topic352663_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lwdamercyshe-aint-playin-vid-added_topic352663_page1.html

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:21am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

repost?

she needed darker to cover up alladem spots & blotches.

ok listen up bhm, THE MADNESS MUST STOP!!!  What I have witnessed in this thread shoulld be ILLEGAL!!!   There is NO WAY that a man wants to meet a woman that looks like Janet Jackson, but when she wakes up, looks like Freddie Jackson.  The way yall are tricking these men with the cake faces, weaves/wigs, lashes, nails, etc.. aint right AT ALL!!!!!!!! This amount of trickery is in line with trannies, down low brothas, erectile dysfunction, jacked up feet and mental illness.  YES I SAID IT!!  You may ask"what do all these things have in common?"  Well I'm glad you asked.  The aforementioned are all things that are hidden from ur mate until they fall for you, then the truth comes out later.

I'mma have to school my boys to get natural beauties & keep their distance from beat face bishes that dont like leaving the house w/o alladat extra ish.  This is an atrocity.  No wonder that chink man wanted to divorce his wife after he saw the baby..  Defrauding ppl is not nice at all. Cut the sh*t!!

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

She cares.

She made a vid about it

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:23am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

In the other thread it was said that she created a video saying how she doesn't feel comfortable without makeup and was very hurt by some things said about her face.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:23am

repost
link to original thread?
http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lwdamercyshe-aint-playin-vid-added_topic352663_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/lwdamercyshe-aint-playin-vid-added_topic352663_page1.html
Oh  thx,  I remember that thread, but WF op doesn't look like this OP so I didn't know it was the same person.  but still ....damn @ the transitionDead

-------------

Posted By: happy 4b
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:24am
Some people have really bad skin. If that's all it takes to cover it up good for her. She looks great.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:24am
So, Bunny if she is uncomfortable with her skin and wants to avoid people staring at her face due to her spots. Then what should she do ? She is working on clearing her skin up so in the meantime que ?

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Some people have really bad skin. If that's all it takes to cover it up good for her. She looks great.

Exactly.  I don't see the big deal.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

So, Bunny if she is uncomfortable with her skin and wants to avoid people staring at her face due to her spots. Then what should she do ? She is working on clearing her skin up so in the meantime que ?
I think if she'd take off the cake & let her face actually BREATHE, it may do wonders for her skin.  But she will never know cuz her mind is conditioned

-------------

Posted By: el_bandido
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:35am

Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

repost?

she needed darker to cover up alladem spots & blotches.

ok listen up bhm, THE MADNESS MUST STOP!!!  What I have witnessed in this thread shoulld be ILLEGAL!!!   There is NO WAY that a man wants to meet a woman that looks like Janet Jackson, but when she wakes up, looks like Freddie Jackson.  The way yall are tricking these men with the cake faces, weaves/wigs, lashes, nails, etc.. aint right AT ALL!!!!!!!! This amount of trickery is in line with trannies, down low brothas, erectile dysfunction, jacked up feet and mental illness.  YES I SAID IT!!  You may ask"what do all these things have in common?"  Well I'm glad you asked.  The aforementioned are all things that are hidden from ur mate until they fall for you, then the truth comes out later.

I'mma have to school my boys to get natural beauties & keep their distance from beat face bishes that dont like leaving the house w/o alladat extra ish.  This is an atrocity.  No wonder that chink man wanted to divorce his wife after he saw the baby..  Defrauding ppl is not nice at all. Cut the sh*t!!

Im glad somebody understand this
Clap

-------------

Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:36am
If she loves it, I love it. What is her channel name?

Posted By: Diane (35)
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:38am
I knew Rummy would come in here and defend her like she did in WFStar

On BHM and IRL If people walk around looken ashen pockmarked no eyebrows and squinty eyes and they say there's youtube/mac/bBSS for that or if you beat your face it's a problem, however when ppl put on the same amount of makeup but in neutral shades its all gravy. Is it the coloured eyeshadow/lipstick/gloss thats the problem? school me supm.

I think she looks like herself too....with a full face of makeup and a wig on.

She's Jamaican so I'm in her corner by default plus im jealous of her wigs. I remember when she just came on Youtube all happy and excited. Didnt remember her till WF's thread though. I just hope she's working on her hairline.

I havent seen where shes over highlighted her brows or under eye area in the OP though,Confused

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:38am
as a man, I wanna know what the REAL YOU looks like b4 I decide to shoot the club up & make a minnie me.  I have to know if I'm procreating with Halle Berry or Fantasia.  Stop the trickery

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

If she loves it, I love it. What is her channel name?

Jamaicanmakeupartist

-------------

Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:41am

I think if she'd take off the cake & let her face actually BREATHE, it may do wonders for her skin.  But she will never know cuz her mind is conditioned

Well I'm sure when people like you toss shade in her direction, it doesnt make her feel better about herself. Your comments aren't really doing much to help "decondition" her mind. What she puts on her face should be none of your concern.

Most of it looks like scarring and makeup has nothing to do with preventing it from going away. There are primers, foundations,and moisturizers that can help your skin.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:42am
I'm jamaican too, I don't mind that much make up for special occasions., weddings, proms, etc... but everyday??  nah bruh.   We cannot get it poppin

-------------

Posted By: Sleek
LOL Doc. been on a roll this week LMAO

-------------

Posted By: BrownQtee
Beautybyjj's before and after looks worse, imo. This doesn't look that bad...her skin is just not clear.

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:43am
Whatever makes her happy makes me happy but, it's true that it is like tricking people. Lmfao

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:44am

as a man, I wanna know what the REAL YOU looks like b4 I decide to shoot the club up & make a minnie me.  I have to know if I'm procreating with Halle Berry or Fantasia.  Stop the trickery

You aint right. Cry

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:46am
Damnnit Bunny you first post on page five i thanked by accident........i swear this thanks button is the worst sometimes. Yes Bunny i know you are a yardie *daps*

I saw a video of hers in the listing where she was doing makeup blindfolded i should go check it out. Also i should see if i can have her come to my house and do my face.

Lol at "shoot the club up" she's recently married and was recently pregnant...........so yeah.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Well I'm sure when people like you toss shade in her direction, it doesnt make her feel better about herself. Your comments aren't really doing much to help "decondition" her mind. What she puts on her face should be none of your concern.

Most of it looks like scarring and makeup has nothing to do with preventing it from going away. There are primers, foundations,and moisturizers that can help your skin.
ppl like me dont make fun of ppl irl or bully online.  I dont even watch yt tutorials.  If this thread was neVer made, I would not have heard of her. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:47am
I'm quite sure her man has seen her bare faced and doesn't have an issue with it.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Beautybyjj's before and after looks worse, imo. This doesn't look that bad...her skin is just not clear.

taken 15 weeks ago

Fake smile after seeing the dermatologist yesterday...He won't let me have the peel treatments now so trying out some meds. One can't handle anymore products not working but i think my skin is looking better than it did post deceptiongate lol http://ink361.com/#%21/tag/picdoingsomejustice" rel="nofollow - #picdoingsomejustice P.s So for those who were overly curious to see what I'm 'hiding' behind all that makeup..do y'all feel better now and is your life any different? Didn't think so! http://ink361.com/#%21/tag/abeg" rel="nofollow - #abeg http://ink361.com/#%21/tag/findanemptyseat" rel="nofollow - #findanemptyseat http://ink361.com/#%21/tag/noonesperfect" rel="nofollow - #noonesperfect http://ink361.com/#%21/tag/makeupislikedressup" rel="nofollow - #makeupislikedressup http://ink361.com/#%21/tag/nofilteryo" rel="nofollow - #nofilteryo

She still got her brows on thoughLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:52am
That pic is NOT barefaced. LOL

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:53am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

That pic is NOT barefaced. LOL
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! haha

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:55am
LmfaoLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:58am

She has something on....but babygirl has skills. That first pic Clap. Fabulous.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:59am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I'm quite sure her man has seen her bare faced and doesn't have an issue with it.
that is good.  Everybody needs love.  I'm glad she's having a baby too.  I just dont agree with the 180 deception.  If you fell in love with a guy who had long luxurious hair like Fabio, built like a quarterback, well endowed like Mr. Marcus, etc.... Then years into the relationship, you find out he's on steroids, is wearing a lacefront cuz he's got bald patches all over, wears a prosthetic dick cuz he is 2 inches & cant even keep that up.

come on now

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:01am
That first pic with makeup on looks touched up..

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:03am

that is good.  Everybody needs love.  I'm glad she's having a baby too.  I just dont agree with the 180 deception.  If you fell in love with a guy who had long luxurious hair like Fabio, built like a quarterback, well endowed like Mr. Marcus, etc.... Then years into the relationship, you find out he's on steroids, is wearing a lacefront cuz he's got bald patches all over, wears a prosthetic dick cuz he is 2 inches & cant even keep that up.

come on now

"he's on steroids, is wearing a lacefront cuz he's got bald patches all over, wears a prosthetic dick cuz he is 2 inches & cant even keep that up"  Not the same thing, but whatevs...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:04am
This beautybyjj girl pretty like money (in the dermatologist pic) she reminds me of a former classmate. the baselook not the actual face ..idk what im saying. Yes she has on her brows and lashes LOl but did she say she was fresh faced naaah she said under ALL that makeup. I love the wig in the second pic, the one were she's wearing the blue top/frock

I think people hate foundation and those who are now hearing about highlighting and contouring hate  that too. I sympatsize with people who have skin problems...its a trial and error process, it takes long to get it right or just keep it under control and other ppl can be rather mean...makeup is like a magic wand one swipe and its gone.

Bunny after 10 years are we in love, is the relationshp going well and all that jazz then its watevaSmile I'll still be there. Some of these men need foundation and a browkit HMPFF. whats the name of that men's not-foundation-foundation again?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:05am

come on now

"he's on steroids, is wearing a lacefront cuz he's got bald patches all over, wears a prosthetic dick cuz he is 2 inches & cant even keep that up"  Not the same thing, but whatevs...
gurrrrlll deception is DECEPTION!!  Now is u gon love ur man or IZ U GON LUV YO MAN!!???? 

dont be a hypocriteEmbarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:06am
There is nothing to let BREATH, she has dark spots from whatever skin ailment she may have had.
You say you may not be judgmental if she decides to walk around bare faced but others will. She works in the beauty industry AND it is her job to sell makeup. Plus, people will stare and make you uncomfortable. I have even caught myself looking at someone with bad skin and I am sure that it made them feel bad or uncomfortable.
If she feels comfortable then kudos to her. Plus, she is married and her hubby doesn't mind.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:10am

There is nothing to let BREATH, she has dark spots from whatever skin ailment she may have had.
You say you may not be judgmental if she decides to walk around bare faced but others will. She works in the beauty industry AND it is her job to sell makeup. Plus, people will stare and make you uncomfortable. I have even caught myself looking at someone with bad skin and I am sure that it made them feel bad or uncomfortable.
If she feels comfortable then kudos to her. Plus, she is married and her hubby doesn't mind.

See Rum, I was taught not to stare at ppl.  I hate when ppl stare at me.  Now you see the damage that all ur staring does?? Shame on you.  I hope you apologized

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:12am
I do see the damage.

Maybe you can take note ! Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:14am

I do see the damage.

Maybe you can take note ! Thumbs Up
Confused I am pro-bareface & loving the skin ur in. I am an anti-starer.  No notes neededBig smile

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:15am

I just think it's just crazy when you wake up in the morning and the person next to you looks completely different.

Posted By: oneluv
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:22am

She looks great in the after shot. The only problem is that shes wearing the wrong foundation shade.... Its way too dark for her skin color.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:22am
You know what Bunny there is no compromise with you. It's either ya or nay.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:23am
Originally posted by oneluv oneluv wrote:

She looks great in the after shot. The only problem is that shes wearing the wrong foundation shade.... Its way too dark for her skin color.

I agree.  I really wish she would wear a lighter foundation.

-------------

Posted By: SimplyPut
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:37am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I just think it's just crazy when you wake up in the morning and the person next to you looks completely different.

I agree. Y'all need to stop acting like a little blush, lipstick and mascara is the same as putting on a whole new face. I wouldn't even recognize her if she walked out my bathroom like that after the before. I don't have a problem with her make-up if she likes it, but y'all know she transformed. IMO it makes her look a little tranny, but if she likes it I love it.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:41am
Originally posted by SimplyPut SimplyPut wrote:

I agree. Y'all need to stop acting like a little blush, lipstick and mascara is the same as putting on a whole new face. I wouldn't even recognize her if she walked out my bathroom like that after the before. I don't have a problem with her make-up if she likes it, but y'all know she transformed. IMO it makes her look a little tranny, but if she likes it I love it.
Exactly it's like stage makeup

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:46am
I need to bookmark this thread for next time we have a discussion where folks are telling someone to love themselves no matter what and work on their self esteem and confidence. Hah! This is why people have low self-esteem in the first place...because people are judging you negatively (and make it clear through their attitudes, actions, and words) and you know it. And no matter how confident you are, that negative judgment stings.

Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:47am
Oh give me a break holier than thou folk.< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">

You don't need push up bras or acrylic/gel nails, or weaves and relaxers, or waist enhancers or nail polish, or fake lashes or anything just go out into the world in your pure nakedness. Anybody comfortable with that has all the room in the world to talk. Bout the only person I can think of comfortable doing this is Erykah Badu who really did walk around with nothing on, not even shoes.

Anyway, she has a great face (especially that jawline) and needs to clear up her hyper-pigmentation problem which most women of color have. Some choose to cover it up, some wear it proudly.

-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:48am
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Oh give me a break holier than thou folk.< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">

You don't need push up bras or acrylic/gel nails, or weaves and relaxers, or waist enhancers or nail polish, or fake lashes or anything just go out into the world in your pure nakedness. Anybody comfortable with that has all the room in the world to talk. Bout the only person I can think of comfortable doing this is Erykah Badu who really did walk around with nothing on, not even shoes.

Anyway, she has a great face (especially that jawline) and needs to clear up her hyper-pigmentation problem which most women of color have. Some choose to cover it up, some wear it proudly.

Clap

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:52am
We all have room to talk we are having a dicussion.

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:57am
IA with patti

We all use enhancements. You pick your poison, she picks hers which just happens to be makeup. All of those things listed are enhancements, so you can't really judge the next-without being a hypocrite of course.

-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness

Posted By: ScorpioLuv
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:59am
Still amazes me. So much makeup....to look....... normal

-------------
Sons of bitches,smh

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 11:59am

of course you do

but honestly if you don't scar easily or have dealt with skin issues for years after going to multiple doctors I really don't expect you to empathize. now will you pass judgement - yes

You know what's weird...the people who have been most evil to me about my stretchmarks were the people with the worst skin. I would think they'd be able to empathize with me more because we both have serious skin issues. Then again, I guess everyone has to have someone/something to judge.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:02pm

She is uncomfortable with her skin and found her solution.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:03pm

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

of course you do

but honestly if you don't scar easily or have dealt with skin issues for years after going to multiple doctors I really don't expect you to empathize. now will you pass judgement - yes

You know what's weird...the people who have been most evil to me about my stretchmarks were the people with the worst skin. I would think they'd be able to empathize with me more because we both have serious skin issues. Then again, I guess everyone has to have someone/something to judge.

yep

I guess it makes them feel better about themselves

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:03pm
I didn't know this topic was about empathizing with her, I thought we were just dicussing the heavy makeup. Yes we all use enhancements but, I was just dicussing the OP

Posted By: nimkola
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:07pm
To be honest, no matter what she does someone is going to say something. If she goes barefaced people would talk about her marked up skin and now she's covering it people are trashing her for not loving the skin she's in. 

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:13pm
meh...
have you ever seen a guy-- and he looks good.
he's wearing a fitted cap-- and its low-- but yeah he's fine.

then he takes it off.. and ur like ewwwwwwwww NO.

yup.. men do it too.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:15pm
That got damn fitted cap. smdh. Gets me every time. Unhappy

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:16pm
And does the jamaican girl work at a makeup counter or something?  I recall her saying that or maybe it was another yt-ber.  If that's the case, she cannot come to work with blemishes showing. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

meh...
have you ever seen a guy-- and he looks good.
he's wearing a fitted cap-- and its low-- but yeah he's fine.

then he takes it off.. and ur like ewwwwwwwww NO.

yup.. men do it too.
LMFAO

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:19pm
I think she looks good here, foundation doesn't look that cakey to me.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:19pm
maybe my message was lost in translation, so I'mma sum it up to one sentence

DO NOT DECEIVE THE OPPOSITE SEX

tis all.  yall are making it way more than what it is.  But then again, this is bhm

-------------

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:20pm
Every time there is a thread like this it makes me want to be able to transform my face with makeup.

Nobody even notices when I wear makeup. I try to be fancy and put on foundation, mascara, and lip gloss. They be like "You are wearing makeup? Really?" Me: Ouch
I aint doing it right.

-------------
Can't even twerk no mo. They tired out. Lets ride out.

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:21pm

I think she looks good here, foundation doesn't look that cakey to me.
Why did she make her lips smaller? Looks weird.

-------------
Can't even twerk no mo. They tired out. Lets ride out.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:21pm

I agree w Bunny on what shes saying here.

The ytube girl has a right to pretty herself up all she wants and should, especially if she feels ridiculed. But she better not be that girl who doesn't wash her face before she goes to sleep with her man and wakes up early to double check herself before sneaking back into bed. My ex bf an current both asked to see my real hair and I obliged. That's the only thing about me they'd never seen. I had nothing to hide so it didn't matter. Some ppl hide from their reality a bit too much.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:23pm
I really would love to see some of these chicks bare faced and without their hair pieces.

But I'm guessing most of these critics aren't as brave as the ones they are criticizing.
< id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">

-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:26pm

I really would love to see some of these chicks bare faced and without their hair pieces.

But I'm guessing most of these critics aren't as brave as the ones they are criticizing.
Who do you want to see barefaced?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:28pm

Any of this girl's harsh critics.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:30pm

Any of this girl's harsh critics.
I haven't seen any harsh critics in this thread.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:34pm
I think she works at a store that sells makeup.......one i never knew existed till WF threadAngry She may do freelance makeup as well, i saw a flyer for her makeup classes.

Why do i think shes a member here? or does she remind me of a  member?

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:34pm
Why do ya'll care so much ? Really ? If I want to deceive a man with makeup..leave me be
How is it hurting you ?

Print Page | Close Window