Print Page | Close Window

Farrah Is Tweezing Her Baby

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353248
Printed Date: Sep 20 2018 at 9:07pm

Topic: Farrah Is Tweezing Her Baby
Posted By: Bunnyahh
Subject: Farrah Is Tweezing Her Baby
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:36pm

Farrah Abraham Waxing Outrage: Teen Mom Defends Waxing Her 3-Year-Old Daughter's Unibrow

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/10/farrah-abraham-waxing-unibrow_n_2448735.html?view=print&comm_ref=false" rel="nofollow -

Teen Mom" star Farrah Abraham caused an uproar after she admitted to http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/farrah-abraham-waxes-daughter-unibrow_n_2426364.html?utm_hp_ref=celebrity" rel="nofollow - waxing her 3-year-old daughter's unibrow .

Her controversial parenting decision didn't sit well with many, but the 20-year-old MTV reality show alum insists it was the right thing to do.

"People just kept commenting on a unibrow," http://gma.yahoo.com/video/parenting-26594265/teen-mom-criticized-for-waxing-toddler-s-eyebrows-31483012.html" rel="nofollow - Abraham explained in an interview with "Good Morning America." "And I was like, maybe I am letting it go too far."

Abraham claims that her daughter Sophia was being made fun because of her eyebrows, so she took matters into her own hands. In a blog post, http://sulia.com/channel/teen-mom-16-pregnant/f/21296e47-6399-4057-bc53-82e197337a4a/" rel="nofollow - the reality star admitted that the waxing didn't go over so well with her daughter , so she was resigned to tweezing her brows while the toddler was asleep.

"If I can help my daughter in a little way by just plucking a few hairs . . . I think I did something right," she told "Good Morning America."

Abraham https://twitter.com/F1abraham" rel="nofollow - defended her decision on Twitter as well, writing in a series of tweets :

"#Unibrow's are not sacred! Do the right thing #tweeze no matter what age :). Did you know taking care of your hygiene increases your self-esteem? Tomorrow A.M #GOODMORNINGAMERICA don't miss Sophia & I #GMA... "#GMA :) Sophia's beautiful with unibrow or without ! Point is take care of your child's hygiene :)"

Abraham contends that it's about hygiene and self-esteem, but the reality star might be more obsessed with physical appearances than most. The "Teen Mom" star http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/29/teen-mom-farrah-abraham-i_n_986777.html" rel="nofollow - underwent surgery in 2011, to increase her breasts from an A to a C cup , and she also spent http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/24/farrah-abraham-plastic-surgery-results-nose-job-chin-implant-photos_n_2010452.html" rel="nofollow - $16,000 on a nose job and a chin implant this past fall.

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Replies:
Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:37pm
She should just shave it.

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:38pm
can't see the pic but uhm.....that other thread asked what a basic bitch was...farrah is one.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:39pm
She inflicting all her image issues on that child..............

Posted By: Marmonette
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:40pm
Everytime I watch that show I always think her child is a bebe kid.

She bad as hell.

But look at the mother. And the grandmother.

That baby had no chance

oh. and she wrong for rippin that baby's hair out her face Cry

-------------
heyyyyyyyy

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

can't see the pic but uhm.....that other thread asked what a basic bitch was...farrah is one.

If you ask me most of the girls from teen mom are basic as hell

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:41pm
Shes doing like the pageant moms.
By 5 the lil girl will be wearing shapewear

-------------

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

At least the pageant moms have an excuse..............she has none at all just for vain reasons.

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:45pm
smh...so we're teaching kids that just b/c someone picks on and comments on something we have to change?

my little sister had a unibrow growing up.  she also had a lot of hair so no one seemed to pick on it.  she started wanting to go to the salon to get them tweaked in middle school.  we let her...but it was her decision.

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by SWEETBREAD SWEETBREAD wrote:

At least the pageant moms have an excuse..............she has none at all just for vain reasons.

Its no different imo

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:49pm
GTFOH!

Who was picking on a innocent 3 year old so bad, she had to put hot wax on that baby's face?

She should gon head and admit her vain ass didn't like it, and stop torturing that little girl.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:52pm
If you're going to be so vain to a damn BABY, at least don't have the child go through pain to meet your standard of beauty! Shave the sh*t, but honestly, the fact that she is so worried about how a child's eyebrows grow to the point where she has to remove hair says so much about her as a person. We already know she ain't sh*t.

Farrah seems like the type of mom who would gift plastic surgery to her kid as a gift, SMH.

-------------

Posted By: bebe88
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/BrittaneyRachel

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:05pm
I absolutely hate when people try to categorize hair removal as part of basic hygiene in order to try and justify it. 

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 4:12pm
Honestly, this is no worse to me than women who perm their daughter's hair, get their ears pierced, etc.

-------------
Can't even twerk no mo. They tired out. Lets ride out.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:07pm
she's 3.

a unibrow should be the least of farrah's worries about sophia.

i would be worried more about her development than a unibrow.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Honestly, this is no worse to me than women who perm their daughter's hair, get their ears pierced, etc.

I was thinking this too.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:16pm
I'd do it.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

I'd do it.

smh, no you wouldn't.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by SWEETBREAD SWEETBREAD wrote:

imo there is never an excuse to do these things to your babies.

-------------

Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 7:09pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

I absolutely hate when people try to categorize hair removal as part of basic hygiene in order to try and justify it. 

Thank you, there is nothing unhygienic about a damn unibrow. She is so damn stupid, placing hot wax on your toddler daughter is not helping her in any way.

It seems as if she only did this sh*t to make herself feel better about her daughters looks. 

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 7:30pm
I see no problem with it.she's a little young tho

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 7:38pm
She did this publicly for attention. She is pathetic. She seems to thrive on public attention. She needs to get a life outside of being a teen mom.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 7:45pm
If my kid has a unibrow, it's coming off

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:16pm
Yea she have shaved it instead

-------------
yo

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:24pm
why tell anyone ... no one would have noticed if she didnt say something

that is too soon to start thinking that you aren't "right" and need "fixing"

Posted By: HaitianLuv
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:27pm
i dont have a problem with her doing the eyebrows, but waxing is a bit much. She could just go to the beauty supply store and get one of those eyebrow shavers. painless. 

Print Page | Close Window