Print Page | Close Window

Are black women jealous of white women

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353191
Printed Date: Dec 15 2018 at 3:43pm

Topic: Are black women jealous of white women
Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Subject: Are black women jealous of white women
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:29am
I thought BHM would appreciate this discussion. I don't understand why they had to name the video this since it is just a discussion about interracial dating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWUj1JzR6tE" rel="nofollow - Are black women jealous

Replies:
Posted By: dede0122
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:30am
NO

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:32am
Here we go.

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:33am
Not in the least. 

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:33am
*not watching*

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:34am

i think it's the opposite

but ima sit this thread out because it's going to get ugly

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: Alias_Avi
oh jeyzus

ETA: 19 minutes? OH hale No
        Someone update me with a summary on page 5

Posted By: Limalady
Not at all, very interesting discussion.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:35am
Why should I be jealous of a white woman? 

-------------

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:36am
Jealous of them being jealous of us? Whereyheydothatat?

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:36am
ROTFLMAO!!!

Um no.
I love being black!! No jealousy here.
If anything... Nevermind...

*waits for sh*t to get real*

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:37am
I'm not but, I think that some are lol

Posted By: happy 4b
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:37am
I don't know why a black woman would want to be white.
Besides I just don't think life would be as fun if I was anything other than black.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:39am
They are just talking about black men no longer being interested in black women.  They are only dating exotical blacks or non blacks.

-------------

Posted By: stardaqueenb23
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:44am
So this is a 4 part series.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by stardaqueenb23 stardaqueenb23 wrote:

So this is a 4 part series.

Aww dang...

-------------

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:51am

I'm sure that some are.

The conversation isn't about wanting to be white...nor is jealousy necessarily about wanting to be someone, as much as coveting what that person has. In this instance, it's white women having the favor of black men.

-------------
Life is good!

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:54am
Not I

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:00pm
Nope no jelly here. Plus I don't smell like wet cat when it rainsDead. I smell like natural juices and berries~!

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: Lhdc2011
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:01pm
I think it is possible to be jealous of the TREATMENT that Whites receives without being jealous of them. I am jealous that I can't wake up to a day of not being discriminated against for the color of my skin. Anything beyond that, then absolutely not.

-------------
Domin

Ok, the video is hella funny

Not ignorant at all. Good discussion

Posted By: nitabug
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

*not watching*

& no

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I'm sure that some are.

The conversation isn't about wanting to be white...nor is jealousy necessarily about wanting to be someone, as much as coveting what that person has. In this instance, it's white women having the favor of black men.

Great summary. I'm still not jealous, not even of White woman privilege. I feel more accomplished, because I have to overcome society's views and expectations of me. It makes my accomplishments more special. Approve

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I'm not but, I think that some are lol

yep.

i watched some of this video yesterday...i want to see pix of their blk ex's and bf's.

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:04pm
Funny enough I went to Dallas a few days ago and in the mall I saw a whole lotta black menz with white womez. They all had kids. It seems interracial marriage is huge in Texas. 

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Originally posted by BeatriceBean BeatriceBean wrote:

I'm sure that some are.

Good point...I am not at all jealous of white women. On occasion I become very disappointed in some of the black men who put them on a pedestal while putting down black women.

Oh and that video was good too

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:08pm
No- I'm very proud to be a black woman and I will age better than them.

-------------
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:10pm
I don't think anyone ever acknowledges that the disliking of the Black man/White woman pairing from Black women also stems from Black women being disappointed in Black men

I think, on a certain level, Black men are more self-loathing than Black women. Men, in particular, are less likely to resolved their self-loathing feelings than women are and I think this is also true for Black men.

It seems like when Black women are self-loathing, they seek to get rid of their hatred by learning to love their image even more or improve it. Black men seem to buy their image or wear it on their arms

idk if that makes sense but I always feel that some of the "stank" faces bw give is because they view bm "stepping out" as a sign of lack of dignity

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:16pm
I just don't care anymore what black men do anymore (outside my family).

I see black men everyday with white/asian/mexican.. insert xyz race here and it just doesn't bother me anymore.

We had this discussion over the weekend, somehow we moved tom Djando to interracial dating.. odd

A friend of mine swears that black men hate themselves (feels inferior) and would rather have little mixed babies that look nothing like them to feel more accepted.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

idk if that makes sense but I always feel that some of the "stank" faces bw give is because they view bm "stepping out" as a sign of lack of dignity

Sometimes, the white women is staring you down so hard wanting you too look and feel jealous that you give her the bish please look, "stank face"..Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:21pm
oh Absolutely

If I was a WW who dated a BM, I would be paranoid of BW too LOL

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Sometimes, the white women is staring you down so hard wanting you too look and feel jealous that you give her the bish please look, "stank face"..Stern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:24pm
so, why do white women want to date black men?  we don't discuss that nearly as much as why black men want white women.

Posted By: blaquefoxx

I don't think anyone ever acknowledges that the disliking of the Black man/White woman pairing from Black women also stems from Black women being disappointed in Black men

I think, on a certain level, Black men are more self-loathing than Black women. Men, in particular, are less likely to resolved their self-loathing feelings than women are and I think this is also true for Black men.

It seems like when Black women are self-loathing, they seek to get rid of their hatred by learning to love their image even more or improve it. Black men seem to buy their image or wear it on their arms

Completely disagree

-------------

This is so true! 

I told the story before of getting my nails done, and there being a White lady there getting her nails done with her man, who happened to be Black. She was staring at me so hard. I smiled back, and then looked away. She started texting her man, who was right next to her and giggling. Then when my SO walked in, paid the nail lady, kissed me, and left. She made a surprised face, and stopped texting. The nail lady said, "That yo boyfriend? He cute!" LOL

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:26pm
The title doesn't match with what the women were talking about. I tought it got interesting around the 17 minute mark. I wish they had zoned more in on the white woman that got black and biracial confused and kink in the black community. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:27pm

I agree with this. Sometimes, I have to wonder "why is this heaux looking at me like that?"...then I realize becky is standing beside a black man LOL. Funny sh*t.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:28pm

OMG, if this isn't the mutherfcking truth. I have so many stories...Like I am staring because that nicca is wearing a damn velour tracksuitSleepy

& or when they look like I have a problem, but then a white lesbian female friend catches up with me in the store. Hilarity.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:29pm
bc she knows that a lot of these black men do still find black women attractive.  i've had blk men check me out with their white girls by their side.  the white women are insecure and they should be.  atleast 50% of the relationships are based on being used.

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:30pm
lol most definitely NOT
and the black men that do favor them, i'm not into anyway
now if any of my black kings (will, denzel, obama, etc) dated/married a white woman i would be so hurt
but who was checking for cuba, terrence howard, 50 cent etc anyway? Not I, soooo lol

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

OMG, if this isn't the mutherfcking truth. I have so many stories...Like I am staring because that nicca is wearing a damn velour tracksuitSleepy

& or when they look like I have a problem, nut then a white lesbian female friend catches up with me in the store. Hilarity.
LOL!!!!!!! Dead

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

so, why do white women want to date black men?  we don't discuss that nearly as much as why black men want white women.

This would be a good topic.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:31pm
and tbh im not even jealous nor do i envy their white privilege 
honestly being black has taught me a strength that i recognize a lot of white girls/white ppl lack so for that alone i am happy being black and the beautiful struggle that comes with it

i dont envy white privilege at all tbh

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

and tbh im not even jealous nor do i envy their white privilege 
honestly being black has taught me a strength that i recognize a lot of white girls/white ppl lack so for that alone i am happy being black and the beautiful struggle that comes with it

Exactly. Smile

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:33pm

I see black men everyday with white/asian/mexican.. insert xyz race here and it just doesn't bother me anymore.

We had this discussion over the weekend, somehow we moved tom Djando to interracial dating.. odd

A friend of mine swears that black men hate themselves (feels inferior) and would rather have little mixed babies that look nothing like them to feel more accepted.

i dont disagree with this...she's onto something

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:33pm
I don't envy it either. If I did I would be a hypocrite

I wish racial "privilege" would cease to exist

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:35pm
LMAO....Samone...i am considering not reading this whole thing based on the first paragraph. Pinch

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:35pm
It's funny how Black women are infamously known for wanting mixed babies but when it comes to Black men wanting to whitewash their DNA, most people are mum on the subject

I wish people would talk about this more often

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:36pm
i hate articles like that

*skims past*

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:36pm

She works for cps and often finds that the black fathers puts their mixed kids on a pedestal while the black ones (regula negros) from a previous relationship are often looked over. House & Field Negros Complex...

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:37pm
I think the reasons why black men date white women differ. It isn't all in one box.

But omg, I hate white dips...which is what they are called here. Ugh, hood or "black" acting white heauxs are the got damn worst. & when I see them with black men, I lose respect instantly.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:38pm

She works for cps and often finds that the black fathers puts their mixed kids on a pedestal while the black ones (regula negros) from a previous relationship are often looked over. House & Field Negros Complex...

pfff im not surprised at all

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:38pm
I agree @ Nita, not all black men have the same reasons for ir dating.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:39pm
Damn that article is

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbreqd7s3c1qecvqs.gif

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:39pm

oh lawrd.  my mother wrote her thesis on this very topic...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:40pm

*skims past*

Yea, I didn't even bother. I already know the reasons. It varies, though. Maybe love, maybe to get back at parents. I've heard so many things. This one fat white jewish girl said white guys wouldn't look at her because she was fat, but black guys would always giver her attention. Made sense to me.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I think the reasons why black men date white women differ. It isn't all in one box.

But omg, I hate white dips...which is what they are called here. Ugh, hood or "black" acting white heauxs are the got damn worst. & when I see them with black men, I lose respect instantly.

why yes they are

I always want to ask them, why are you talking like that ? Not even "hood" blacks act like you. They put an extra 100% on it.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:41pm

*skims past*

Yea, I didn't even bother. I already know the reasons. It varies, though. Maybe love, maybe to get back at parents. I've heard so many things. This one fat white jewish girl said white guys wouldn't look at her because she was fat, but black guys would always giver her attention. Made sense to me.

for real, its honestly just old, this thread topic is old, those same stupid articles from white women are old

it's all just old n tired lol....not to mention wayyy to long of an article for me to read smh especially a white lady's reasons as to why she dates black men...yea can't find a fucc to give 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:42pm

why yes they are

I always want to ask them, why are you talking like that ? Not even "hood" blacks act like you. They put an extra 100% on it.

it's akin to transgender and drag queens exaggerating how women are...they can never get it quite right.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:42pm

*skims past*

That does make a lot of sense

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:43pm
This, essentially, is what I was referring to earlier when I mentioned the disappointment being on part because of the "lack of dignity" bw perceived some of these men to have

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:43pm
You know what really pisses me off tho'. When I see a bm with a wm and that nucca act like it is not with her or can't even look in your direction.

I can't stand that ish, if that is who/what you want be proud negro.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:44pm

Damn that article is

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbreqd7s3c1qecvqs.gif

She shat on White men and Black women at the same damn time. She met the wrong men. Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:44pm

I askStern Smile. I hate those bches like BHM hates Naomi's edges.
any hood black chic>>>>them

They worse than over-the-top gay queens.

-------------

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:45pm
t65p5g
jr.

-------------

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh lawrd.  my mother wrote her thesis on this very topic...

does your mother have a MA/MS?

I think I should make a thread, maybe not

....don't mind me

no she was working on her masters in history.  she never finished...lol

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: CamiK

why yes they are

My brother has one of these chicks right now...and got her preg. My mom swears hes gonna lose interest in his other child(black) as soon as this mixed one gets here...I agree with her...

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

why yes they are

My brother has one of these chicks right now...and got her preg. My mom swears hes gonna lose interest in his other child(black) as soon as this mixed one gets here...I agree with her...
that's sad

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:47pm
I only read half but the half I read, girl she pooped on Black men darling

But in truth, black sisters, we’re after the sex, not the ringand these guys aren’t the marrying kind anyway.

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Damn that article is
*shade gif*

She shat on White men and Black women at the same damn time. She met the wrong men. Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:48pm

But in truth, black sisters, we’re after the sex, not the ringand these guys aren’t the marrying kind anyway.

Damn that article is
*shade gif*

damn...

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:49pm
a man has shown up.....Junior Jr...why do white women want you?  is this white lady right?

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:50pm

This, essentially, is what I was referring to earlier when I mentioned the disappointment being on part because of the "lack of dignity" bw perceived some of these men to have

I don't even think disappointment begins to express how I feel about this topic. And I am def teamswirl, but omg...

Some of these guys will talk about black women being ghetto and loud...when you just wifed a chick that LEARNED how to be a hoodrat. Not even a product of her environment, it's like they find some phantom version of Roqueisha Stone. Sleepy

-------------

Posted By: CamiK
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:50pm

Originally posted by CamiK CamiK wrote:

why yes they are

that's sad
He already aint sh*t...and treat this chick like she gold, and yes she is the black gel wearing type. We went over their place for a birthday party and all her friends were black...thats the type of ish I don't trust, its very odd to me...

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:51pm
She said this:

"Black men have something white guys don’t have anymore: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they’re men. White men appear to be waiting for the latest sociological research study to let them know if they are men or not. Yet black men are gentlemen, something else white men no longer are. They make me feel like a woman, both respected and desired. I can let go of my inhibitions, my need to control, when I am with them. How many white men can treat a woman like a lady and ravish her too?"

I agree with Black men have these traits, but I don't think it is fair for her to say other men don't. Just saying. Many of us love the demeanor/swagger of Black men. Yes, that is unique to them, but other men are gentlemen, masculine, confident, passionate, and sexual too.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:51pm

a man has shown up.....Junior Jr...why do white women want you?  is this white lady right?

because i'm the original man. same reason why white men want y'all.

jr.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:52pm

Damn that article is
*shade gif*

Only in that one line. The rest of the article is says that they are great in bed, masculine, confident, passionate, open-minded (date older women), stay in shape, and make women feel like women.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:53pm

rofl

-------------

dacoldesteva

i don't know...prostyle gel isn't for anyone who doesn't have finger waves.

i always wondered why ghetto white girls never have their hair worn out all layered and flowing...it's always stuck to their head with a gelled down side swoop and a ponytail or bun.  

can someone tell me why they use black gel?

I don't know. lol. I had one tell me she is making her man's hair grow because she uses the right grease. I'll ask her next week.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:54pm
And yet she believes they're not the "marrying type" Geek

Guess she's up on game more than we are

She said this:

"Black men have something white guys don’t have anymore: confidence in their masculinity, their sexuality. They clearly know they’re men. White men appear to be waiting for the latest sociological research study to let them know if they are men or not. Yet black men are gentlemen, something else white men no longer are. They make me feel like a woman, both respected and desired. I can let go of my inhibitions, my need to control, when I am with them. How many white men can treat a woman like a lady and ravish her too?"

I agree with Black men have these traits, but I don't think it is fair for her to say other men don't. Just saying. Many of us love the demeanor/swagger of Black men. Yes, that is unique to them, but other men are gentlemen, masculine, confident, passionate, and sexual too.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:54pm
I usually see white women with dark skin men.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:55pm

i always wondered why ghetto white girls never have their hair worn out all layered and flowing...it's always stuck to their head with a gelled down side swoop and a ponytail or bun.  

Because they are in a one-sided competition with black women. Trying hard to fit in.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:56pm
dark skinned niccas, 9/10, are coons.

jr.

-------------

I usually see white women with dark skin men.

I see them with all the color spectrum. Mixed as well.

-------------

This whole storyline ROFL! A mess!

Because they are in a one-sided competition with black women. Trying hard to fit in.

She said this:

she must only feel that way b/c she is white

according to many on BHM

Every Black man I've dated was a gentleman. I just disagree with her that White men are not. I honestly wonder what makes her feel that way.

Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:57pm
All evidence points to the contrary. < id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display:none;">

-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:58pm
Limalady

The woman who wrote that article sounds like she has some self-loathing issues

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:00pm
Shocked mind blown

yea, i figured that out a while ago LOL

Limalady

maybe white women that hate themselves date black men

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:03pm
Summary

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

because i'm the original man. same reason why white men want y'all.

jr.

this sounds a lil sumthin like what mama tc thought.  plus, she threw in some stuff about them being the original heaux...lol

-------------

dacoldesteva

Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:10pm
LOL!!

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:11pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Summary

self hate                     who they date
black men                   white women
white women              black men
black women               (if they can find one) black men (probably light skinned)

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:12pm

Shocked mind blown

yea, i figured that out a while ago LOL

Limalady

maybe white women that hate themselves date black men

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:23pm
I'm not sure if this post belongs here but there was a time I was in Walmart and there was a black man with his white woman. There was another white woman trying to reach a box of popcorn in the back of the top shelf, he went over and helped her get it down. After She moved out of the way, I went over to get my popcorn which was up high and in the back too. He didn't move. I was just like dang, he rushed to help out ole lily.

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:24pm
LOL

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

I'm not sure if this post belongs here but there was a time I was in Walmart and there was a black man with his white woman. There was another white woman trying to reach a box of popcorn in the back of the top shelf, he went over and helped her get it down. After She moved out of the way, I went over to get my popcorn which was up high and in the back too. He didn't move. I was just like dang, he rushed to help out ole lily.

Maybe he thought you were strong enough to get it alone.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:26pm
gonna watch when i get home .....

be back.

-------------

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

That's embarrassing. he should be embarrassed. He did that on purpose.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 1:29pm
And nope I'm not jealous of white women. I'd have more negative things to say about the black man in the union that the white woman any day.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Print Page | Close Window