Print Page | Close Window

So Bieber needs to stop hanging around blacks?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=353076
Printed Date: Feb 19 2018 at 1:03am


Topic: So Bieber needs to stop hanging around blacks?
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Subject: So Bieber needs to stop hanging around blacks?
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:39pm
It didn't take long for the finger pointing to begin.  Bieber has been in the news a lot the past few mths for cheating on Selena, driving recklessly, and rumored drug use.  Recently a pap who was stalking Bieber claimed to have pix of him using marijuana.  The pap was killed as we all know, then days later pictures of Bieber lighting up surface.  So, the story is not that he did these things because he WANTED to but because he's under the influence of black folk. SleepySleepySleepySleepy

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Bieber's publicist leaked this just to divert attention elsewhere.  This goes with the ongoing conversation of how there's always an excuse for why yt people misbehave.

if you have a daughter who listens to Bieber, boycott his shyt. SleepySleepyAngry

LIL TWIST - BAD INFLUENCE ON BIEBER


Justin Bieber is under the influence ... of a rapper named Lil Twist -- and the rapper may be leading JB down a dangerous path.

Twist was with Bieber in a Newport Beach hotel room last week, where, we're told, the rapper was http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/04/justin-bieber-marijuana-pot-blunt-smoking-picture-photo/" rel="nofollow - happily rolling blunts for J.B. and others.

Sources familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... JB and Twist have become tight ... and have been smoking together on a number of other occasions.



You'll recall ... Twist was speeding on the 405 Freeway New Year's Day in Justin's Ferrari when he was pulled over by cops.  A http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/01/justin-bieber-ferrari-paparazzo-killed/" rel="nofollow - photog was killed trying to snap pics of the traffic stop.  Prior to the accident, Twist and Justin had spent much of the day in a room at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills -- where Justin frequently gets a room.

Twist's Twitter profile pic makes it  clear ... he's a fan.

Sources involved in Justin's life who care about him are deeply concerned that Twist has become a powerful negative influence in his life and feel very strongly Justin needs a clean break from the rapper or else bad things are going to happen.

FYI ... Lil Twist is signed by Lil Wayne and close knit with the Cash Money and Young Money crews.










Replies:
Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:41pm
Beiber smokes?? My kind of guy LOL I think I like him more now. 

-------------
yo


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Beiber smokes?? My kind of guy LOL I think I like him more now. 


right? LOL  but that's beside the point!!Angry


Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:43pm
Lol I'm sure he was doing that before....


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:44pm
They always turn on Blacks when trouble surfaces. Please reference Justin Timberlake and J Lo.


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:45pm
There are no victims in this story. -shrugs

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:45pm
smh@lil waynes blunt roller rollin' up for beiber.

-------------
God bless




Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:45pm
yea because if he never met that black boy, he would've never found weed -_-


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:48pm
This is just a sad case of this punk trying too hard...

And I predicted this in the beginning,...that he would go from the cutesy (by yt folk standards) young pop singer to this wanna be thuggin bad boy that lil girls lust over.



-------------


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:48pm
Blame the Black guy smh.
Da fugg are those outfits they are wearing?Confused




-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:51pm
but.....he's always been around coloreds.  he's signed to Usher's label

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:54pm
So personal responsibility just isnt a factor in this equation?

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul




Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:57pm
whites always wanna be the victim


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:01pm
Justin has always wanted to be around Black people and Whites know that despite them trying to make him their "sweetheart"

Didn't he choose Usher over Justin Timberlake? LOL
They should've got the hint from get go

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

but.....he's always been around coloreds.  he's signed to Usher's label


Posted By: JasonWllms55
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:04pm
LOL. Charlamagne told Justin to stop hanging around ni99as cuz it would harm his career. i kinda agree with him. 

-------------
#BEDROOMBULLY


Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:08pm


-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:08pm
LOL Charlemagne did say that....he also got him to admit that he likes to hang around blks but he aint fckin no sistas. Ermm


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:25pm
everything bout those two points to

V
V
V
v
v
v



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: Lhdc2011
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

everything bout those two points to

V
V
V
v
v
v




No

-------------
Domin


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:35pm
Bieber is nothing without is white female fanbase

He better take a page out of Michael Ealy's book


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Lhdc2011 Lhdc2011 wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

everything bout those two points to

V
V
V
v
v
v




No
i was being silly

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:58pm
eff justin bieber?

-------------


Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:08pm
WTH Confused


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:17am
Kid was a douchebag before and after Usher, enough with the blame game.

-------------


Posted By: Becky
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:55am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

They always turn on Blacks when trouble surfaces. Please reference Justin Timberlake and J Lo.
 
They do? Really? What J lo is Black now? Wow.
 
I don't think its about color (just because a Black person is involved ... that does not mean it's a 'black' thing Confused that's paranoia!) .. it's the fact that he's doing drugs and now he's hanging out with people that are into drugs.
 
Clearly he is a case of ... too much fame .. too soon ... too young .. without parental supervison .. and with 'issues' or he would not be caught up in the drug scene .. to begin with. Ouch
 
No wonder he and Selena keep breaking up. She seems like a nice girl with a level head. I would not want to hang out with a druggie either. UGH! He will destroy himself hanging out with these losers trying to escape their problems in drugs..


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:23am
Justin's a Canadian.  Of course he smokes.  LOL

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.


Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:30am
I am going to agree with Becky on this one. It has nothing to do with being around black people. That is just his group. Micheal Phelps smokes weed and as far as I know he hangs around white people. 

-------------


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:40am
I don't agree. Funny how with Britney spears or Lindsay or other wayward yt stars the stories are always about phantom bad influences...when they see him hanging around blk people they write a story based on conjecture as FACT and even publish the name and picture of someone who wasnt even pictured in Bieber blunt pics. They don't know what Bieber was doing prior to hanging out with this character but the fact is that the more Bieber is photo'd with black celebs which he often is, the more negative press his actions get. There was Zero responsibility put on him for his own actions. The final sentence about the lil twist affiliation to lil Wayne was the bat signal for yts to blame it all on lil twist. That story screams that race has everything to do with it.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:15am
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Lol I'm sure he was doing that before....


Pretty much.

-------------


Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:29am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

They always turn on Blacks when trouble surfaces. Please reference Justin Timberlake and J Lo.



 

They do? Really? What J lo is Black now? Wow.

 

I don't think its about color (just because a Black person is involved ... that does not mean it's a 'black' thing Confused that's paranoia!) .. it's the fact that he's doing drugs and now he's hanging out with people that are into drugs.

 

Clearly he is a case of ... too much fame .. too soon ... too young .. without parental supervison .. and with 'issues' or he would not be caught up in the drug scene .. to begin with. Ouch

 

No wonder he and Selena keep breaking up. She seems like a nice girl with a level head. I would not want to hang out with a druggie either. UGH! He will destroy himself hanging out with these losers trying to escape their problems in drugs..


lol



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:42am
over weed?Ermm

if theres more to this story just go ahead and tell it. im not one for reading between the lines.


Posted By: beautiful-stranger
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:25am
he better slow down before he starts looking like Chris Brown






-------------
Ain't no body got time fo dat.


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:27am
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

They always turn on Blacks when trouble surfaces. Please reference Justin Timberlake and J Lo.
 
They do? Really? What J lo is Black now? Wow.
 
I don't think its about color (just because a Black person is involved ... that does not mean it's a 'black' thing Confused that's paranoia!) .. it's the fact that he's doing drugs and now he's hanging out with people that are into drugs.
 
Clearly he is a case of ... too much fame .. too soon ... too young .. without parental supervison .. and with 'issues' or he would not be caught up in the drug scene .. to begin with. Ouch
 
No wonder he and Selena keep breaking up. She seems like a nice girl with a level head. I would not want to hang out with a druggie either. UGH! He will destroy himself hanging out with these losers trying to escape their problems in drugs..
 
I'm not going to take the same route with you (The "you always cape for White people" route). I will just say this. When trouble arises with non-Black public figures, White people leave. Justin Timberlake abandoned Janet Jackson. J Lo abandoned Diddy. You cited Lindsay, she blamed some non-existent Black guy for one of her crashes. Am I saying these people are bad? No. They have crisis management teams that know and exploit the fact that the American public is all to willing to cast the blame on a Black person to preserve the innocent image of their stars. I KNOW you won't agree Becky. There is always some other non-racial reason for you. I appreciate that, but I disagree here. Justin Bieber would have been going down this road with or without Lil Twist.


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:55am
J Lo left Diddy because of the shooting LOL I would too 

-------------
yo


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:05am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

J Lo left Diddy because of the shooting LOL I would too 
 
I would too, but she was on a certain track. She was doing songs with Ja Rule, featuring in rap videos, etc. Afterward, she stopped featuring in rap music, stopped dating brothers. She went DIRECTLY to Ben Affleck and she changed her image.


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:09am
Like I said, I'm not saying it's bad, because it is part of image control, but I won't deny it either. Mark my words, if Bieber has one crisis, he will turn over a new leaf with a "squeaky clean" image. He won't hang out with rappers. He won't be around Black people at all.


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:20am
Hmmm you might be correct. I think she did switch it up but I think she switches it up with every guy she dates.


-------------
yo


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:26am
Justin is simply a case of trying to hard to show that he is grown up and a "bad boy"

He's gonna be fully ratted trashy looking in a cpl years

I'm sure he drinks, smokes, and cheats on Selena

And then at he same time he tries to act holier than thou

At least be consistent with what image you wanna give off


Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:45am

LOL! Leave it to yt folks. Better weed than cocaine. Idiots.



Posted By: Geminigirl
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:52am
So...did anyone else get from the article that JB and Twist may be butt lovers? Cause I did. They were in a hotel room for hours? JB gets rooms there? I mean were other people there or where they hanging out for hours in the room together? I mean they could be smoking all day lol, but you know these celebs into that kinky freaky stuff.  Also who cares if they smoke? I'm more like, dang, he smokes and he's a singer, isn't that bad for his vocal chords? How does he kee his voice straight while smoking cause I need tips lol. What I'm not like is OMG hes smoking weed, and he's a celeb or weed is bad. NO who cares a lot of people smoke. A LOT...why it's not legal yet, who knows.


Posted By: Maple Syrup
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:02am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Justin's a Canadian.  Of course he smokes.  LOL


LOL

plus both of his parents abused drugs, so this is not surprising.


-------------
I don't like you human
You remind me of the things I hate in me
I don't like you human
Cause you show me how imperfect I can be
Human
You're so lonely lonely lonely
Human

-Human, Oh Land


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Justin is simply a case of trying to hard to show that he is grown up and a "bad boy"

He's gonna be fully ratted trashy looking in a cpl years

I'm sure he drinks, smokes, and cheats on Selena

And then at he same time he tries to act holier than thou

At least be consistent with what image you wanna give off


thought they broke up?


They got back together, sadly I know this


Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 10:10am
Lol...they should be glad he's hanging with the negroes and smoking weed.

Yt folks be out chea on acid, dope, and coke. 

Weed>>>>>


-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:29am
Yeah they did break up again. If his next girlfriend is black I will purchase his album in an actual store.


Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:57am
ehhh so what....


Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 11:58am
I know waaay more yt people that smoke weed and admit it proudly than black people sneakingly smoking


Posted By: sistagal
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 12:18pm
These kids are living the life!


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

I know waaay more yt people that smoke weed and admit it proudly than black people sneakingly smoking

I do too. They never get arrested, but neither do my bougie Black friend weed smokers.


Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Lol I'm sure he was doing that before....


Pretty much.
Then why can't he roll his own blunt, im not even a smoker and I can roll. Unless he on some slavery type ish Ouch


Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Lol I'm sure he was doing that before....


Pretty much.
Then why can't he roll his own blunt, im not even a smoker and I can roll. Unless he on some slavery type ish Ouch
its true. he got lil fizz as his number 1 blunt roller and fizz is also pouring beiber a glass of champagne in the other pic.
 


-------------
God bless




Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:54pm
No, blacks need to stop letting Bieber hang around them!

WTF is this shyt? Confused



Lookin like the beginning of a Poe short story.


-------------


Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:05pm
they gang banging the Beibster
Why would they wanna hang out with a goofy 18 yo white boy?
He self medicating with that evil green.
mmhmm.
Clown


-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:30pm
Michael Jackson syndrome?

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:


Why would they wanna hang out with a goofy 18 yo white boy?


Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:


Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL Charlemagne did say that....he also got him to admit that he likes to hang around blks but he aint fckin no sistas. Ermm






I would like to hear this quote


Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:15pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:


really, why is he so pretty?


lipstick lesbians..


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:41pm
The side eye at Bieber from the dude in the far right in the back.LOL

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

No, blacks need to stop letting Bieber hang around them!

WTF is this shyt? Confused



Lookin like the beginning of a Poe short story.


-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:50pm
^^^I didn't even notice the side eye. LOL Cry LOL

-------------


Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:27am
they been hanging around each other for a while, i believe lil twist/nicki minaj/drake all are featured on justin bieber songs. twist just never blew up.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:


The side eye at Bieber from the dude in the far right in the back.LOL

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

No, blacks need to stop letting Bieber hang around them!

WTF is this shyt? Confused



Lookin like the beginning of a Poe short story.




Lmao

-------------


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:13am
LOL

-------------


Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:37am
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

I know waaay more yt people that smoke weed and admit it proudly than black people sneakingly smoking

I do too. They never get arrested, but neither do my bougie Black friend weed smokers.
lmfao I never knew there were bougie black smokers


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

I know waaay more yt people that smoke weed and admit it proudly than black people sneakingly smoking

I do too. They never get arrested, but neither do my bougie Black friend weed smokers.
lmfao I never knew there were bougie black smokers
 
Man, I know a brother who is an ADA (Assistant Defense Attorney) with an Ivy League pedigree that smokes more weed than anyone I know, but then again, I don't know many smokers. LOL
 
They'd never arrest him though. All hell would break loose if they did.


Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 1:58pm
Black people do tend to ruin lives.

-------------
Life is good!



Print Page | Close Window