Print Page | Close Window

Weave nightmare-Salon Rache

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352988
Printed Date: Apr 23 2018 at 11:16am

Topic: Weave nightmare-Salon Rache
Posted By: Hollyspringskim
Subject: Weave nightmare-Salon Rache
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:59pm
I paid 750 dollars for virgin hair 2 bundles approximately 15 inches, net full weave and coloring of weave by the owner Rachel. My appointment was at 9:00 am the Saturday before Christmas. I did not walk out of there until 5:00 pm, first strike. second strike her niece braided me down when I assumed as a new client that the stylist would at least braid my hair the first time and do a hair consultation. Third, when I expressed my displeasure with her niece braiding my hair and the wait; I was informed by the stylist that she had done me a favor by squeezing me in and if I wanted to wait for her ... I would wait even longer. Fourth strike, you can see tracks showing in my bob style... So embarrassing and tracks in the back are loose like I had the weave 6 weeks. mind you I got this weave done the Saturday before Christmas. Rachel is a great colorist but did a lousy job thinning out my short bob style in the back... translation - I look like I am wearing a 750 dollar wig. Worst experience ever getting a conversative hairstyle. She basically robbed me due to her obviously inability to blend the hair into the style I requested. After feeling like I worked a tour at work, all I could do was say that I liked it.....pay her and leave. I don't do well with confrontation. I can get to a 10 in less than 60 seconds..... Oh and Rachel told me not to tell anyone what she charged me because she gave me a break. ... No kidding .. How do I know that she robbed me? I know she did a terrible job based upon all the random .... Ur your tracks are showing comments I have received from strangers, colleagues and family. Next time I will stick with versatile artists who know how to blend and style short weave styles. And lastly, I did call her to tell her that my tracks were showing. Her response maybe you need to purchase more hair. I wish I knew how to post pictures of this nightmare weave...

Sorry for the loooooooon rant..

Replies:
Posted By: AshAmor07
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:07pm
So sorry you had to go through that, but I would have at least told her how you felt. She needs to know that you paid $750 and your hair is a mess which is unacceptable.

Posted By: peete728
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:57pm
Sorry hear this, sounds like it was highway robbery, based on what you are saying, and for her to say not to tell anyone what she charged you, she ripped you off, and did a lousy job.  I wouldn't hesitate to tell her off and to expose her.  Now you have to buy more hair and have your head redone, with more money coming out of your pocket

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:20pm
I received this ratchet weave from Salon Rache Baltimore, Maryland....

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:55pm
def go on yelp & share your experience as well

Posted By: teendancer88
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 8:59pm
$750 is out of the question point blank period!!! That's rent. Live and learn its happened to all of us one way or another. Keep ur head.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:19pm
Amen.... I agree never ever again...

Posted By: YoursTruly
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Hollyspringskim Hollyspringskim wrote:

I received this ratchet weave from Salon Rachet Baltimore, Maryland....

Wink

Posted By: darlinnic
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:56pm
Why did you get a consult before your appointment?
Hair consults should not be done at your appointment.

Sorry this happened to you

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:57pm
To post pics go to tinypic.com and upload the pic and use the URL for message boards

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:48pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Why did you get a consult before your appointment?
Hair consults should not be done at your appointment.

Sorry this happened to you

Hi and thank you.... a mutual aquaintance called her the night before the sat appt... I assumed I would receive a consult before she started doing my hair.. No, instead she asked what do you want and proceeded from there. She colored my edges and leave out. Did she even look at my hair -No, what she did do was ask how I had been wearing my hair. again, a seasoned stylists asks these questions. She also remarked how quick my hair lifted when she started beaching my hair. I don't have a perm or need one.... I have very fine hair. ... Did she ask me if I had a perm.... No... And lastly, the braid pattern is jacked. Tracks on top of tracks-thus thick and bulky.... Of course the braids would become loose due to the state of my natural hair. A competent stylist always braids with synthetic hair with my hair.   Instead, I received her niece challenging me about why I wanted the stylist to braid me down ???? and telling me that Rachel doesnt braid. rachel the owner should have assisted me as a new client the very first time. What... That was bs treatment. .... Lesson learned about supreme unprofessionalism and overhyped stylists....check.....

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:52pm
When I thought about this Tom foolery and called back she acted slow... I told her the tracks were showing and she said ay be u need more hair. Wrong I did not use all of the 2 bundles she put in my hair from the jump. Again I left it alone... I got a 750 dollar wig ... I am not driving back to BMore . I just over her.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:04pm
Wait, $750 for a Bob?! So was this hair cut from the good Lord's scalp? EP ain't even that high for short lengths.

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:17pm
kelolo...we are ><!

Girl, I got fire hot just reading that foolishness.

If you purchased the hair from her, why didn't she sell you a shorter length since she knew she was cutting it into a bob? That would have been my first sign she was a con artist.

That wait time is absolutely ridiculous. Even if she squeezed you in, she should have warned you that because you were last minute, your services may take a while. I'll be damned if I have an appointment and STILL sit in the salon all day.

Ladies, please start speaking up and telling these stylist when you aren't happy with the finished look. I know confrontation is hard, but it was bad enough she robbed you with out a gun...you shouldn't have had to leave with a sh!tty install on top of it all.

Sorry this happened to you, and good luck finding a future stylist!

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:36pm
I hope you see why I am so steamed ....

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 11:37pm
I can't seem to get my pixs to upload ughhhhh

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:14am

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:23am

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:24am
Rachet I am so afraid of cutting my own hair.. Tracks slapped on top of tracks... The thread is black and so is the weft..... I can't see it's a hottest azz mess.

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:11am
Hell naw!

Posted By: mzdivaslife
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:04am
wow! THIS......

-------------
I left BHM in 2008, And 4 years later, like a crack addict, im back! Go figure...

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:06am
Oh HELL to the naw!!!!!

It's looks awful..

She has to fix that!!!

I wish I lives near you, I would drag you back to her myself..

I'm so MAD that she let you leave her salon with that.
Sooo sorry

Posted By: theLANAshow
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:28am
OMG! So sorry this happened to you. But $750 for 2 bundles of 14-16, a sew in, cut and color? On what planet?! She played you. You should blow up her Yelp/Twitter/Facebook page with those pictures.

Posted By: MzCaliky
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:50am
The only problem I see is how she closed it at the top. She should have installed the whole two bags/bundles. I dont think the price is horrible considering what SOME people pay for AV hair which is always marked up. So worst case scenario she charged half for the hair and half for the install, cut color and style. Shoot, I do hair as a hobby and even I charge 75 bucks just for the sew in with no cut or color. So really it is not absurd that she would charge you $350 in the shop. She basically double charged you for the hair. Me personally, I don't care how good the hair or install is I will never pay $750 to do anything with my hair cause unless I never have to take it out and it keeps growing on its own that is a waste to me. Plus, why would you pay that much and never saw her work? You should have asked more questions YOURSELF before you even booked an appointment. Part of this is your fault for not calling yourself. 

Re: consultation what else were you expecting? A closed mouth doesn't get fed so if you wanted more consulting you should have insisted or got up and walked out at that point. I'm sure the hairdresser is not a mind reader.

Next point: why wait until you leave to complain so there has to be another appointment set to fix it when it could have been addressed right then and there. You are the one who was dishonest and said you loved it. 

What do you think would have been a fair price for the services you received? How long do you think it should have taken to color, install, cut and style your weave in a salon where you were squeezed in at Christmas time?

This is why I will not do hair. People expect miracles.

Plus I want to see how your full style looked when you walked out of the shop, not the pics of where you clipped it up to show us the tracks on top of tracks. I can't tell if it is bulky or not based on what you posted.

This is only one side of the story and we all know how that goes. Not saying you are wrong but knowing how people are I am sure there is more to the story.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I'm just keeping it real.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 10:55am
Also, not every "competent" stylist braids with synthetic hair for the base. It depends on the clients preference and state of their hair. So again, if you wanted hair braided in and they weren't doing it you should have said so. You have a lot to learn about the weave game. But I guess that is why you are down here in the newbie section. 

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 11:08am
The more I think, How could tracks on a net weave be loose? Can you stick your fingers through where track is sewed to the net. It is not supposed to feel "tight" that is the point of the net. Really around the perimeter is the only place the tracks should be sewn onto your braids with a net. Also, what difference did the braid pattern make if you used a net? I am totally not understanding. Then like I said, the closure part does look horrible. She probably underestimated the thinness of your natural hair because most people who had a leave out area that big would have no problems with the tracks being exposed. I NEVER would have left the salon with that big gapping hole!!! So you have no room to get sideways with the stylist since you seemed cool with it when you left. 

I'm not saying she is completely right but neither are you. I'm going to look for some of her other work.......

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Hell naw!

right op
get a refund 

behind 750 she shouldnt be underestimating a damn thing 
& next time open your mouth please! 
the stylist works for you. you are paying them. 
get your money's worth 

-------------
β€œDon't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:25pm
First off, as I mentioned I don't have a problem with paying 750 dollars if the weave is on Point!!!!! Second, I did not expect a miracle- Only God does that. And the weave is loose... Hair has come out of the tracks. when I use a wide tooth comb....I can see how some of my hair that is supposed to be braided down is not..under the net. I have fine hair. It is safe to assume that for rowing my hair would be best with synthetic... As the braid does not come loose under that scenario. I have been getting weaves for over 30 years all over the country when most posters were not bubbles on the water. I would not make accusations about the quality of the work if it where not true. And lastly, I stated that I needed a versatile stylists not one who can only handle Kim K's and ponytails. And yes, If a stylist cannot give the client what they asked for... Tell them so.... I don't like confrontation because I can't pull back. She did a poor azz job on my head period. What she does with others is just that. Hotter than fish grease...

I don't care how well she laid somebody else's hair what she did to my hair is what matters to me..... The person who referred her to me hair is amazing bangs and long in the back..... But my hair is jacked up.... Period... She will not get another opportunity to jack me up. Yes I was going back to have her fix it..even scheduled an appointment to go back and told her the tracks where showing, but not worth the day it will take and additional expense.  I spend more on my shoes than that so please don't infer that my issue is 750 . My issue is......Technique and customer service.

She saw the top of my head ... She let me get out if her chair.... With the top of my head looking like that.  I did not see that. I went to an event after leaving the Salon and was approached  about the color and the tracks showing. Complements about the color and oh my God comments about the technique. You not hurting my feelings because your dissertation don't matter... You can see the tracks... All the way from the White House...  and no experienced and versatile artist would let a client leave out the door until the client's hair was perfect. And no you could not do hair with comments like you made because folks would drive you out of business. People do not expect miracles just a fair exchange. She/Rachel has good eyes..She saw that hole; but decided to just keep it moving. I would have snapped her in two that's how pissed I was at being there 8 hours... This is why I stated yes I like it; at some point, it just not worth it to yell and scream somemore at someone's whose ego is that big.
And lastly, I do not want anyone else to experience what I did... take it or leave it; but you will not diminish what happened to me....

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:52pm
Are you serious? the tracks are loose.. hair loose can be seen and pulled through the net. See the problem we have here is consistent execution..Again, as mentioned ...she is a great colorist... technique is the issue.. And after careful consideration.. I simply can't waste my time going back to someone who if they would have taken the time to look at my hair instead of pushing back about braiding my hair down and did a consultation... she would have known the condition of my hair... Angry

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

The more I think, How could tracks on a net weave be loose? Can you stick your fingers through where track is sewed to the net. It is not supposed to feel "tight" that is the point of the net. Really around the perimeter is the only place the tracks should be sewn onto your braids with a net. Also, what difference did the braid pattern make if you used a net? I am totally not understanding. Then like I said, the closure part does look horrible. She probably underestimated the thinness of your natural hair because most people who had a leave out area that big would have no problems with the tracks being exposed. I NEVER would have left the salon with that big gapping hole!!! So you have no room to get sideways with the stylist since you seemed cool with it when you left. 

I'm not saying she is completely right but neither are you. I'm going to look for some of her other work.......
I am completely right.. you are misinformed my dear... Expert stylists do not make blunders with closures... If she needed guidance perhaps she should have come to BHM cause there are some damn good self installers on these here boards..I could not see the "gaping hole" in terms of superficial appearance the style looked okay... Hell I was lucky not to go into a diabetic coma in that joint as looooooog as I was there.  My wish for you in the NEW YEAR is to go to a stylist who does you the same way I was treated....

Best wishes!!!!

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:04pm

Dear... I am in the NEWBIE section because I chose to post here. You made a serious flaw in assuming that I am a novice in the weave department.  I have have been getting weave longer than you have been on this planet. I have received weaves from coast to coast and from kitchens to salons.... I have never ever had such a poor azz closure/cut/weave/ period. And lastly, look for her work elsewhere... the problem with that logic is it is just that... you may go in there like I did and receive a rachet azz job....  I AM IN THE RIGHT.... you definately have me heated up.. You must be a client of her's lmao!

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:05pm
I went onto YELP and  what do you know limited posts but one post stating how long the wait was .. APPOINTMENTS.... not honored up in there...

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by mzdivaslife mzdivaslife wrote:

wow! THIS......

Yes and a bird up in here got the nerve to saw it was my fault... IF I could braid my own hair ... I would not be going to get a weave done...right... BHM got all kinds of info on doing your own thing.... 750 with tracks showing and a jacked up closure... but guess that was my fault as one of the posters so eloquently stated.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 1:17pm

The only problem I see is how she closed it at the top. She should have installed the whole two bags/bundles. I dont think the price is horrible considering what SOME people pay for AV hair which is always marked up. So worst case scenario she charged half for the hair and half for the install, cut color and style. Shoot, I do hair as a hobby and even I charge 75 bucks just for the sew in with no cut or color. So really it is not absurd that she would charge you $350 in the shop. She basically double charged you for the hair. Me personally, I don't care how good the hair or install is I will never pay $750 to do anything with my hair cause unless I never have to take it out and it keeps growing on its own that is a waste to me. Plus, why would you pay that much and never saw her work? You should have asked more questions YOURSELF before you even booked an appointment. Part of this is your fault for not calling yourself. 

Re: consultation what else were you expecting? A closed mouth doesn't get fed so if you wanted more consulting you should have insisted or got up and walked out at that point. I'm sure the hairdresser is not a mind reader.

Next point: why wait until you leave to complain so there has to be another appointment set to fix it when it could have been addressed right then and there. You are the one who was dishonest and said you loved it. 

What do you think would have been a fair price for the services you received? How long do you think it should have taken to color, install, cut and style your weave in a salon where you were squeezed in at Christmas time?

This is why I will not do hair. People expect miracles.

Plus I want to see how your full style looked when you walked out of the shop, not the pics of where you clipped it up to show us the tracks on top of tracks. I can't tell if it is bulky or not based on what you posted.

This is only one side of the story and we all know how that goes. Not saying you are wrong but knowing how people are I am sure there is more to the story.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I'm just keeping it real.

And let me keep it real. she did a jacked up azz weave, period...Miracles..everytime I read that tomfoolery...my blood pressure goes up.... It is a miracle for a client to expect a good weave? Girl, I do not know who or where you get your weaves..customer service, setting realistic expectations for the client and executing the clients vision is the role of the stylist. Dear, if I possessed all of those attributes..I would be in my bathroom working out my own weaves. The issue is not the money. The issue is the technique....and that I cannot control.  A miracle from the owner would have been a flawless execution of my request... I did the right thing posting my experience.... here and on yelp... Thank God I found a stylist on BHM-Monet Crochet...who has  very consistent feedback and actually cares about hair health... Whatever.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, just keeping it real

Posted By: Bre.
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:27pm
You've been getting weaves for over 30 years and you didn't think to check your weave before you left the salon?  ESPECIALLY since you were on your way to an event?  Was that your first encounter with the stylist?

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Bre. Bre. wrote:

You've been getting weaves for over 30 years and you didn't think to check your weave before you left the salon?  ESPECIALLY since you were on your way to an event?  Was that your first encounter with the stylist?

Bre, I did not check the top of the weave. Thats definately on me; but she had to have seen this?? Correct???  After all I had only been there from 9 to 5; hell I was tired. But more importantly, does she get a pass on technique?  See we can play that game all day in this forum. No experienced stylist who cares about their work would even want the client's closure to look like that... period....

To your second question.... this was my first encounter with the stylist.... a  friend told me that she did her hair and it looked fabulous. Technique/flatness/color/etc.  But upon revisiting my friend with my horror story ....she revealed that Rachel corrected only her bangs.. She did not do an install..... and since she has a bang...and long in the back... she told me that her crown was left out... Her hair is dark and it looks really really good. Again, does the stylist get a pass with the technique used in my hair? ..Naw she does not..

Trust me... it is a lesson learned hard... at the end of the day... I gave her a trust deposit... based upon what I thought was her work on my friend's hair. Perhaps, I am old school in that assumption that stylists care about their rep on every head that leaves out the door-not some of them... some of you folks are missing the point.... She had to have seen her closure...and felt like whatever... cause anybody who cares about their work would not have made such a  novice mistake...  I don't mind paying for someone's creative effort. Not once have I stated that I wanted money back..etc. Instead, I am struggling with the fact that she knew her technique was flawed. I love her coloring but not her cuts and weave patterns... period
!

Folks are more than welcome in a free market to go to whomever they chose.....

And listen very closely, in the 30 years I been getting weaves; from kitchens to salons. never never had this happen. Y

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 3:57pm
Im just saying you should not have left without addressing. I would still like to see photos. That closure is ridiculous and I would have fought her if she didnt fix it before I left. Im saying as a consumer you should get what you paid for but first you have to know what that id. Varies with each stylist. Why are you in newbie section if you been wearing weaves so long? Just curious. Dont stone me. Judge Joe Brown will ask all these things when you sue. You prove my point by adding you didnt ask enough questions of your own friend before making an appointment.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:17pm

Im just saying you should not have left without addressing. I would still like to see photos. That closure is ridiculous and I would have fought her if she didnt fix it before I left. Im saying as a consumer you should get what you paid for but first you have to know what that id. Varies with each stylist. Why are you in newbie section if you been wearing weaves so long? Just curious. Dont stone me. Judge Joe Brown will ask all these things when you sue. You prove my point by adding you didnt ask enough questions of your own friend before making an appointment.

I promise not to stone you... But my court of preference however is Judge Judy... because all we need is the facts:

1. Technique is flawed- does not make any sense to see any addtional pictures..because the front looks fine..
2. I made the mistake of not looking at the top of my head due to my own desire to get the hell out of there and the color looked amazing and while the cut was not what I envisioned..I just wanted to leave.
3. I paid for a blonde bob that was "not down my back". In terms of bob's color- i said blonde not platinum..she got this right
4.  She did not dye the tops of the wefts..they are dark brown.. therefore... the tracks around the leaveout are can be seen prominently due to this. As God is my witness, I did not see this or I would have checked that.. Because my hair is so light. and fine; you can obviously see the tracks see pix 1.....  Therefore, it is reasonable that she saw it ..but elected to just keep quiet.
5. the person who referred me to her obviously chose not to disclose that she did not do her weave. Instead-she corrected her bangs... Only after I called her did she state this fact and commence to apologize and say repeatedly- I am so sorry-She has to fix this.
6. I was more than 3 hours behind schedule on Saturday, December 29, 2012 the day of the install. My appointment was at 9 am I did not leave until 5 pm. I did not do my due diligence in taking the mirror at the completion of the instrall and really getting into my hair.. Plantiff's fault..translation... my fault
7. When I was seated in the braiding chair. I advised her niece that I wanted Rachel to braid my hair. Her niece asked, "Do you have a problem with me?" My response was-" I do not know you to have a problem with you. I would like for Rachel to braid my hair. When she told me that Rached does not braid. I said, this is BS let me call my friend as she was adamant that Rachel braided hair. At this point, Rachel ushered me in the back to discuss this off the floor. I told her that it was disrespectful  to have me there all day. I also told her that mutual acquantance told me that she braided hair. I asked her point blank if she braided hair. Her response was yes. I said why did your niece lie!!! Hell I should have bounced then!!!
8. Her niece braided my hair. down because Rachel told me that I would be in there even longer if she did it... She instucted her niece on what to do from her station.
9. These are experts  so who am I to tell you to use synthetic. If I tell you I do not have a perm, myhair is dark brown and lifts in like 5 minutes, and you see I have fine hair.. An expert weaver does not have to be prompted to pull out the synthetic hair.
10. Hair sewn in... tracks were cut and layed on top of one another near my part..so they are lumpy. see pixs
11. Flat weaves and flawless closures-two attributes of competent weave artists.
12. I do not have one day of Cosmetology school but I have read enough posts on BHM to know that a good stylist... does the following- does a consultation, talks about how you want your hair. repeats what they heard you say... tell you if its realistic and executes based on mutual agreement
13. After the install. She did not thin out the weave.. so when I take the flat iron its so much hair that I can barely part it. I told her that I wanted something I could do on my own..if I needed to
I can barely style this BS
14. I trusted her work on incomplete or shall I say misleading information.

Posted By: lilmamabenz
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:27pm
I'm assuming that she is in the newbie section b/c bhm won't let her post in other forums... Sorry this happened to you. I'm not a confrontational person either, but I am a frugal person so I would be damned if I walk out looking crazy!

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:28pm

She needs her ass beat for letting somebody walk outta her shop like this.

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:33pm
I going to ride this thread til the wheels fall off... It is no excuse for what happened to me given the cost I paid period.  We can dance around this all night long... For 750 the weave should have been flawless. I posted the fatel errors. Threads are coming loose 9 days later, the hair will not hold a curl..... trust me...I let people walk....when appropriate..I would never say the weave was jacked and it is not.. I am not here to be libelous folks... This is business...

... Going to shout from the mountain top what I experience.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:35pm

Thank youSmile.... I have been a member of BHM since 2011..lurking getting hair tips etc.... so I am in the newbie section for that reason. I am frugal to..but more importantly, I don't show up at the Benz dealership expecting to leave with a Kia.. I want what I paid for .. no more not less...

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

She needs her ass beat for letting somebody walk outta her shop like this.

exactly my point she had to see this........ my dumb azz did not.... but she aint going to get to skate...her work is inconsistent!!!!Angry

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

I'm assuming that she is in the newbie section b/c bhm won't let her post in other forums... Sorry this happened to you. I'm not a confrontational person either, but I am a frugal person so I would be damned if I walk out looking crazy!

Thank youSmile.... I have been a member of BHM since 2011..lurking getting hair tips etc.... so I am in the newbie section for that reason; I never posted . I am frugal to..but more importantly, I don't show up at the Benz dealership expecting to leave with a Kia.. I want what I paid for .. no more not less...

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:26pm

Bre, I did not check the top of the weave. Thats definately on me; but she had to have seen this?? Correct???  After all I had only been there from 9 to 5; hell I was tired. But more importantly, does she get a pass on technique?  See we can play that game all day in this forum. No experienced stylist who cares about their work would even want the client's closure to look like that... period....

To your second question.... this was my first encounter with the stylist.... a  friend told me that she did her hair and it looked fabulous. Technique/flatness/color/etc.  But upon revisiting my friend with my horror story ....she revealed that Rachel corrected only her bangs.. She did not do an install..... and since she has a bang...and long in the back... she told me that her crown was left out... Her hair is dark and it looks really really good. Again, does the stylist get a pass with the technique used in my hair? ..Naw she does not..

Trust me... it is a lesson learned hard... at the end of the day... I gave her a trust deposit... based upon what I thought was her work on my friend's hair. Perhaps, I am old school in that assumption that stylists care about their rep on every head that leaves out the door-not some of them... some of you folks are missing the point.... She had to have seen her closure...and felt like whatever... cause anybody who cares about their work would not have made such a  novice mistake...  I don't mind paying for someone's creative effort. Not once have I stated that I wanted money back..etc. Instead, I am struggling with the fact that she knew her technique was flawed. I love her coloring but not her cuts and weave patterns... period
!

Folks are more than welcome in a free market to go to whomever they chose.....

And listen very closely, in the 30 years I been getting weaves; from kitchens to salons. never never had this happen. Y

No she does not get a pass but, why trust her so much?  She was a stranger and even if you did she a 100 banging installs she did, you should still check.  But, I'm sure you know that by now.  She sounds lazy and I don't know if this is how she works but, hopefully something gets resolved.  

Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:50am
Bre and I agree. All we are saying is that if anyone does your weave for 50 bucks or 750, make sure you get all in your head before you leave. Assume nothing. Nothing about that closure is right and yes, she should not have let you walk out like that. She figured she would try you and let you walk out that way. You said you liked it when she asked before you walked out the door. She should have fixed it but figured why when you were happy. Doesnt make it right but it is what it is. Questioning my weave history? I post all over BHM and have been since 2006. I never had anyone do me like this cause I would not let them. 750 and that closure is worth a scene if necessary. You're mad at the wrong person.

Posted By: mistyknightwin
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:58am
I'm so sorry that this happened to you! I'm not going to repeat what's been said already because you said you don't handle disputes well and I'm the same way. However, I honestly couldn't go another day w/my hair looking like that after paying $750. I would call her up and nicely ask if I can schedule an appointment. I know this may be difficult since you are pissed but trust me she will respond better to this approach. When I got there I would nicely explain my concerns and ask if anything could be done to correct this situation.

Sadly, this stylist is not really known for doing great installs in Baltimore. She is known to be overpriced but lacks the expertise to back it up, not throwing shade it's just is what it is...The salon is more of a fashion show than stylist that know what they are doing. There is one stylist in there; her name excapes me but she's decent. She use to have one side of her hair shaved can't remeber her name. She is amazing w/color and cut, not sure about her weaves.

I know that you may not want to know of other stylist but my current stylist is amazing! She is very talented and her styleseat and pictures prove it. She may even be willing to fix your current install...Her name is Malaika and trust me she's one of the best!
https://www.styleseat.com/malaikafrazier" rel="nofollow - https://www.styleseat.com/malaikafrazier

I hope this all works out for you, if anything you learned some valuable lessons...

Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by mistyknightwin mistyknightwin wrote:

I'm so sorry that this happened to you! I'm not going to repeat what's been said already because you said you don't handle disputes well and I'm the same way. However, I honestly couldn't go another day w/my hair looking like that after paying $750. I would call her up and nicely ask if I can schedule an appointment. I know this may be difficult since you are pissed but trust me she will respond better to this approach. When I got there I would nicely explain my concerns and ask if anything could be done to correct this situation.

Sadly, this stylist is not really known for doing great installs in Baltimore. She is known to be overpriced but lacks the expertise to back it up, not throwing shade it's just is what it is...The salon is more of a fashion show than stylist that know what they are doing. There is one stylist in there; her name excapes me but she's decent. She use to have one side of her hair shaved can't remeber her name. She is amazing w/color and cut, not sure about her weaves.

I know that you may not want to know of other stylist but my current stylist is amazing! She is very talented and her styleseat and pictures prove it. She may even be willing to fix your current install...Her name is Malaika and trust me she's one of the best!
https://www.styleseat.com/malaikafrazier - https://www.styleseat.com/malaikafrazier

I hope this all works out for you, if anything you learned some valuable lessons...

Thank you for your insight.... I did learn a hard lesson... and I will check of Maliaka's sight.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:39pm

Bre and I agree. All we are saying is that if anyone does your weave for 50 bucks or 750, make sure you get all in your head before you leave. Assume nothing. Nothing about that closure is right and yes, she should not have let you walk out like that. She figured she would try you and let you walk out that way. You said you liked it when she asked before you walked out the door. She should have fixed it but figured why when you were happy. Doesnt make it right but it is what it is. Questioning my weave history? I post all over BHM and have been since 2006. I never had anyone do me like this cause I would not let them. 750 and that closure is worth a scene if necessary. You're mad at the wrong person.

Correction I am not mad at you..simply addressing your thoughts... Don't take my responses personal ... I really do not care about what happened to you or how much you post. This is my experience and you gave your opinion.  I simply posted my experience and  you responded with a dissertation and like you are a client of hers. But, I going to let that go...bottom line. Rachel did a jack up azz weave on my head period,,,ain't you or nobody else going to tell me anything different. She disrespected my time.. and I told her azz that... so much so that she stated," I would not want to be on your bad side." I was already steamed so I wanted to just get the $%^%&^*& out of that place.

Did you read my posts? Does not seem like you did . I called her back and she could not process that tracks were showing and that she did not dye the tracks near my leave out correctly. You can literally see the track impression and forget leaving the house with out Paul Mitchell. Instead, she stated that maybe I needed more hair.... when less than 9 days ago she handed me back hair and said that I had a small head. This is the junction that I decided not to fool around with her. I told her that the tracks needed to be taken out at my leave out and dyed blond instead of the very dark brown color it is...but she did not get it... So she did not get another chance to get more  money out of me via purchasing more hair. The stylist knows that I was not happy with my hair.....listen very, very closely I informed her that my hair was not to my liking.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:54pm
I heard you say she found out when you called her not in the salon but hey, good luck with your hair and happy new year.

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 5:57pm
I think anyone who is charging $750 for two bundles of hair and an install is on some bs. There is no weave in the world that is worth $750 so anything she could have done would have been a get-over. I have seen some damn good installs and none of them were $750. I think a lot of times people pay for the big name and not the actual product or service. Sorry this happened to you.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:31pm
damn... a pic is worth 1000 words.. i would add those pics to your yelp review as well.. i hope you get this settled... she does need to be throat chopped for that.

Posted By: Coco2Prissy
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:28am
@ Mzkaliky, where do you get your hair knowledge and info to believe that 750 for that ish is acceptable, or the amount the stylist charges is not hard to believe. I know some celebrity stylist charge 400 for a sew-in and closure, she could of got some nice virgin Chinese hair for those lengths for a way cheaper price. Still would of spent less than 750, and hair would of came out looking gorgeous. How can you not expect looking some-what like beyonce, with those prices? Your hair can be burnt, fried, and barely have edges...but a great stylist would still know how to work with what she is presented. If boonquisha in the hood can hook a rachett head, than so can a stylist charging that high!

@Op, I understand you got caught up in the hype and thought since you were paying that high, than the quality would be better. However, next time inspect their work before you leave any salon. Do your research, and I'm sure there are threads on finding a good stylist around your area. I understand your a newbie, so we are here to help. There is nothing tolerable about that install, cause I paid 150 for my sew-in +180 for my weave. Chile boo at what some are saying πŸ˜’.

Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 11:27am
I dont get how you are saying any different than what Im saying but whatever. Some people pay that much, i would never but if I did it damn sure better be flawless before I leave. Point blank period. Get mad if you want my hair always looks nice.I do feel bad for OP Im just saying next time she should handle it much different.

Posted By: misscharisma
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 2:30pm
Exactly!! Yelp, Google, Facebook!!!I would tell her mama if I found her lol
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

def go on yelp & share your experience as well

Posted By: Coco2Prissy
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 4:01pm

I dont get how you are saying any different than what Im saying but whatever. Some people pay that much, i would never but if I did it damn sure better be flawless before I leave. Point blank period. Get mad if you want my hair always looks nice.I do feel bad for OP Im just saying next time she should handle it much different.

Mad, um girl no. I read everything that was on this thread, and I am not repeating anything you said. She doesn't need to learn alot more about weaves, this could of happened to anybody (even gurus). Btw my hair always looks fly too , even though nobody never said anything about yours.

Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:26pm
Um, you did say inspect wirk before you leave, do your research. Maybe I read that wrong.

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Coco2Prissy Coco2Prissy wrote:

Mad, um girl no. I read everything that was on this thread, and I am not repeating anything you said. She doesn't need to learn alot more about weaves, this could of happened to anybody (even gurus). Btw my hair always looks fly too , even though nobody never said anything about yours.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Could not have said it any better!!!!

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 3:05pm
I was contacted via the acquaintance who referred me to Rachel...and advised that if I removed my Yelp posting.... Rachel would refund my money....... upon calling her with my brother listening in.... Rachel proceeded to tell me that  I told her that I liked my hair.... If the readers of this thread reach back...to my first post... I stated that I told her that I liked my hair... because I did not want to get into a confrontation and was so terribly disappointed and tired that I just wanted to get the &**)()out of her establishment. I had already had heated words with her about the loooong wait for service. Therefore, I told her that at that point, I was so over the entire experience... so it was best to just leave.... without anymore drama....

I waited impatiently for her to present her side of the matter.... yada yada.. she has been doing hair for 15 years and takes her business seriously and I did not give her a chance to "fix my hair. 15 years really resonanted for me because a weavologist in the game that long would not make a mistakes like not closing a weave properly or not using synthetic hair to braid a client's whose hair is very fine.... oh well.I digress.

After really thinking about what she said .. I proceeded to walk her through my yelp post and reinform her that I did call her and tell her that my tracks were showing in the top of my head and that the mutual acquaintance saw the top of my head the same day it was done.. ......saw the violation... I told her that the same person whom she had called to reach out to me about the yelp post had the pictures of the top of my head and saw said infraction on my head.  Obviously, this girl was stuck on the fact that I had no gripes about the color... I gave her the analogy that when one purchases a two piece meal and only receives the chicken... they have not received what they paid for... translation.. the cut was jacked up.... the weave was flawed so the colored hair does not mattter. I guess for her she wanted to still be paid for the color.... Oh well.... this is the junction where she and I do not agree...  Going further, she told me that she had pictures of the weave.. okay... whatever... I have pictures too... And lastly, I feel that a stylist charging that kind of money would have nailed it... executed the client's wishes and certainly would have laid the tracks in a fashion that would ensure that they could not be seen ...

And finally, she told me that she just wanted to be done with it and asked how I would like my money back... I told her and advised that I would mail the hair back... my 750 dollar weave was in my head a grand total of 9 days... She told me no..keep the hair and that I would see my refund of 750 in 1 to  2 days....fyi...have yet to see the refund. This was a hard lesson learned... This thread's purpose was to give me a chance to vent and most of the replies I received were supportative.... Lesson learned . speak up .....calmly and firmly....and by no means leave without a through assessment of the final product.  For real.... I think that I was carried at the end of the day... and I can't change that.....

As for the acquaintance..She and I had a terse convo.. because she told me that she did not have anything to do with the matter...no he said she said.; but, she got all into the middle of asking me to call Rachel and that I would get a refund if I removed the post from yelp......  But, in the end..she did not share the picture of the whole in my weave with her stylist friend...or what she saw with her own two eyes the same day the weave was installed...Lesson learned here... is that she was less than candid about who did her hair.....from the onset and continued to play 50.....

Anyhow..I am waiting for my refund........

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 3:12pm
[QUOTE=msjaim2]damn... a pic is worth 1000 words.. i would add those pics to your yelp review as well.. i hope you get this settled... she does need to be throat chopped for that. [/QUOTE
Thank you!!!!!

I am waiting for my refund as we speak.... Yelp does work...I see....

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 8:04pm
Thanks for keeping us updated!
I really hope you get your money back...
*off to read your yelp review*

Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Thanks for keeping us updated!
I really hope you get your money back...
*off to read your yelp review*

Thank you... I really appreciate this site and contributors like you...  I learned a very hard lesson..... What gets me is that she really believes that my weave was okay.. her comments about her pictures... whatever... the top of my head was a mess..... period.... also... I did not want her to fix it.. she had 9 hours to fix my hair correctly...the first go.... just messy all the way around

Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:49am
OP I'm glad that she has agreed to give you a refund, that ish looks terrible!!! I googled the salon reviews and the yelp reviews are the first thing that pops up so I hope she makes it quick LOL 

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:06am
FOH to all those who are blaming the opAngry.. pshhh making mad.. anywho op sorry this happened to you. But I am glad you are getting the word out and you did nothing wrong, it is not easy to be confrontational to a hair stylist. You even complimented on her good hair coloring skills you are not even biased. That is why I like your review, hope everything goes right in this situation. Leave and Learn.

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Posted By: NemaBee
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 3:55pm
WTF ??!!! You pay $750 for a hairstyle and you get this ???

First of, i wouldnt pay that much for a hairstyle ! the most that I paid was $100 and i still think it was too expensive, call me cheap maybe BUT this is exactly why i dont go to the salon anymore, my hair has been damaged enough by 'professional' hairstylists.

Plus this happened to me once, I spent 9 hours at the salon, I was completely knakered, braids were too tight, the weave was CRAP !! I was 18 so I didnt feel like confronting the hairstylist. I just paid and left. Took off the weave the next day.

I know it sound ridiculous but at least I have learnt my lesson:
1. always check the work of the hairstylist
2. have a consultation where u explain what u want EXACTLY and ask if she is able to do it.
3. during the process, if there is something that you dont like or dont want, SAY IT  !!! ITS YOUR MONEY Pinch lool !

OR DO IT YOURSELF !!  ( my personal favorite Tongue)

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

OP I'm glad that she has agreed to give you a refund, that ish looks terrible!!! I googled the salon reviews and the yelp reviews are the first thing that pops up so I hope she makes it quick LOL 

Well we will see... I don't believe that I will see the refund...If I do... I stand corrected. I am just steamed that Rachel thinks its okay to install some ish like she did.  To boot, I think she believes that she does everyones hair okay so ^&*((  my experience. I have no reason to lie or embellish... the picture of the closure says more than I can sanely articulate. Smile 

Instead of apologizing she went to ...you did not let me fix it.. Hell she had 9 hours to fix it right.... There is no way in hell that I would go back to that Salon...

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:10pm
Amen..... let the Church say Amen... she carried me... and the ego.... of this girl is amazing for 750.00 my hair should have been laid out... I tried to be fair and honest in my review...but, she does not get it.. She f___ked my hair up... the top was crazy... I did not know she did this until it was pointed out to me...

And lastly. I do not believe she will follow through on the refund because she feels like she did nothing wrong and I should have let her fix it ... My experience with her warrants my feeling that she will not touch my fine textured hair. This hair has to last me until I am casket ready......Smile

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by NemaBee NemaBee wrote:

WTF ??!!! You pay $750 for a hairstyle and you get this ???

First of, i wouldnt pay that much for a hairstyle ! the most that I paid was $100 and i still think it was too expensive, call me cheap maybe BUT this is exactly why i dont go to the salon anymore, my hair has been damaged enough by 'professional' hairstylists.

Plus this happened to me once, I spent 9 hours at the salon, I was completely knakered, braids were too tight, the weave was CRAP !! I was 18 so I didnt feel like confronting the hairstylist. I just paid and left. Took off the weave the next day.

I know it sound ridiculous but at least I have learnt my lesson:
1. always check the work of the hairstylist
2. have a consultation where u explain what u want EXACTLY and ask if she is able to do it.
3. during the process, if there is something that you dont like or dont want, SAY IT  !!! ITS YOUR MONEY Pinch lool !

OR DO IT YOURSELF !!  ( my personal favorite Tongue)

I wish I could do my hair myself.....I need to learn how to cornrow with synthetic asap...Smile

I learned a lesson ...a hard one... don't believe the name hype and a person with 15 years experience does not make the kind of mistake she did... enough said and thanks for your reply..... it soaked in...

Posted By: NemaBee
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 1:38am
Unfortunately we sometimes have to go thru bad experiences like that in order to get wiser !

Im glad she is giving your money back and that you shared your nightmare here. At least people wont make the same mistake and will avoid her !

Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by NemaBee NemaBee wrote:

Unfortunately we sometimes have to go thru bad experiences like that in order to get wiser !

Im glad she is giving your money back and that you shared your nightmare here. At least people wont make the same mistake and will avoid her !

Unfortunately....I do not believe that I will see the refund....My belief is that she truly feels that her work was excellent.  Really surreal moment for me... bite me once..shame on you..bite my twice shame on me....

Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:59pm
Unfortunately.... Rachel is not going refund my money... It was all a ruse..... no matter.. I have updated my post on post on yelp... My experience was awful.... and I do not care what her wonderful reviewers stated after my post on yelp... My experience was horrible and rushed... I could not recommend her to anyone... Over 2700 views on this board and God knows how many on yelp....

Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:12am
Why did she change her mind?  When you said earlier that she was going to give you a refund, I was thinking then that she wasn't going to cough up $750, that easily.  We'll what about redoing your hair to compensate for the horrible job that she did?  I'm sorry to hear this.

-------------
Be Blessed

Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by peete728 peete728 wrote:

Why did she change her mind?  When you said earlier that she was going to give you a refund, I was thinking then that she wasn't going to cough up $750, that easily.  We'll what about redoing your hair to compensate for the horrible job that she did?  I'm sorry to hear this.

Hi there,  thank you for your understanding.

How did I know that I was not getting my money back? Rachell got mad when I told her that she did a poor azz job doing my weave. She went on a tangent telling me that I told her I liked it. Just as you would do a child, I had to redirect her that I paid for a weave, color and cut all  three equal a style. Going further, shame on me for believing that she would refund my money. The totality of the overall experience suggested that she would never give me back my money...but, I believed her azz because she had her "friend" call me. I mean who asks for your card number and states that you will recieve a refund in 1 to 2 days? I mean she should quit her day job and move to Hollywood... she is an actor.

Professionals who care about there work do not argue with the client. I mean I took the hair out 9 days later. If I were trying to get over on her I would have the hair in my head. And who says that I had to let her redo my hair.. that sh*t was so horrible I needed a full weave done over. When I called her she could not process what I was saying.  She never apologized never was humble about the &&*()( she did to my hair. I essentially needed a closure done and the tracks removed from the top with my left out.  Moreover, I called her the 30th of December to tell her that the tracks were showing...  The tracks began to  unraveled under the net at the same time . That is the truth period.  Rachel treated me like sh*t, because if she were professional in her treatment of me she would have been honest about the following- closure and dye job being a hot azz mess on my head and the loose tracks being an issue since she confirmed that I did have very fine hair. All of this could have been avoided if she would have taken the time to do my hair instead of reminding me of the favor she did me by taking me in on Saturday ... Okay... enough of my soap box..

There was no way I am letting her touch the hair I have my head, again. My hair has to last me until I am placed in my casket. My questions to her and her 15 years experience is how did my closure go so horribly wrong? And why did my tracks in the back under the net become loose within 3 days of the instal? and why did she think that after I sat in her salon for 8 hours that I would come back.  She robbed me point blank.  Maybe I can't change that, getting my money back.  But, what I can do is tell everyone what happend to me.

Thanks for dropping into this thread....

Posted By: ShadeTree
Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:49am
I believe you and I looked at the Yelp entry. I think some fake glowing reviews were planted after yours.
Take this as a lesson learned althogh if it were me I'd probably take her to small claims court. That's too much money.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 2:51am
Girl, Rache will end up losing a lot more money than $750 because of your review on Yelp and on here sooner or later. Consider that revenge.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:18pm
Rachel was less than candid with my promised refund.  I mean who takes your card number and tells you that you will receive your refund in 1 to 2 days; knowing that they never processed the refund.  An actress... Whatever.. I am  Rachel did a jacked up wEAVE. I find it very ironic that a person who has been twirling a hair wand for 15 years has little feedback about her work on sites. First strike...
As I stated previously, people want to be blessed in 2013 not robbed  by artists like Rachel who do not execute their work consistently.
Angry

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:27pm
In addition, this girl has a backstage tour... who is going to her and letting her do their weaves? I am sure that they love their hair..but I bet that its a beehive in terms of the pattern under the hair. I mean you need a brain surgeon who can delicately cut all the tracks out. Real talk that what happened to me 1 hour to get that ish out of my head......

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

Girl, Rache will end up losing a lot more money than $750 because of your review on Yelp and on here sooner or later. Consider that revenge.

That is why I do not patronizing certain businesses. They just don't treat you fairly....and have no respect for the trade. Damn Damn Damn in my Florida Evans voice.Smile

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 6:22pm

Rachel was less than candid with my promised refund.  I mean who takes your card number and tells you that you will receive your refund in 1 to 2 days; knowing that they never processed the refund.  An actress... Whatever.. I am  Rachel did a jacked up wEAVE. I find it very ironic that a person who has been twirling a hair wand for 15 years has little feedback about her work on sites. First strike...
As I stated previously, people want to be blessed in 2013 not robbed  by artists like Rachel who do not execute their work consistently.
Angry

After she scammed me the first time I don't think I would have given my credit card number, especially over the phone...Confused

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 6:40pm
lol, love the Florida voice, I sure do miss Good TimesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------
Be Blessed

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by peete728 peete728 wrote:

lol, love the Florida voice, I sure do miss Good TimesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

me too... miss Good Times...  at the end of the day... its all I can say... Rachel is very unprofessional in her resolution of this blatant violation...

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:39pm

Angry

After she scammed me the first time I don't think I would have given my credit card number, especially over the phone...Confused

Bre... Lord knows I thought about this after I realized that this actress, Rachel owner of Salon Rache, did not process my refund... ..Angry

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 12:58am

Have you considered filing a chargeback with teh CC company? State your case to them and see if they can help.

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by ShadeTree ShadeTree wrote:

Have you considered filing a chargeback with teh CC company? State your case to them and see if they can help.

I did not think I could to that.. I used my debit card but, I will give it a shot... Shade tree.....

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Print Page | Close Window