Print Page | Close Window

Naomi Campbell mugged in Paris

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352936
Printed Date: Nov 18 2017 at 10:02pm

Topic: Naomi Campbell mugged in Paris
Posted By: mrshairdo
Subject: Naomi Campbell mugged in Paris
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:35am
it was last month tho but danggg

NAOMI CAMPBELL
Brutally Mugged in Paris
BREAKING NEWS
0104_naomi_campbell_articleNaomi Campbell reportedly suffered a torn ligament in her leg when she was mugged on a street 
in Paris.

The supermodel was hailing a cab when she was attacked and robbed by multiple assailants reports the  http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/paris_muggers_attack_naomi_8KepoUAEy7PphUk5dhWaSM" rel="nofollow - NY Post . The attack -- which occurred more than a month ago -- left Campbell in a wheelchair 
and crutches.

The Post says Campbell's boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, has upped her security since the incident.

When called for comment about the incident, Campbell told the paper, "I am sorry, I do not talk
 to press, but I am fine."

Read more:  http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/04/naomi-campbell-mugged-paris/#ixzz2H1dWSKZo" rel="nofollow - http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/04/naomi-campbell-mugged-paris/#ixzz2H1dWSKZo

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Replies:
Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:37am
Damn. Confused

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:39am
Where were her bodyguards?

Posted By: Alias_Avi
I hope she's okay

... but i don't want to say it

Posted By: mrshairdo
^^ that's what I wanna know

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:58am
Whoa... wtf????

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:03am
Upon further investigation, local authorities also found her edges to have been robbed...

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:06am
i knew someone would mention her hairline here.

Only BHM.

-------------

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:08am
i swear the way tmz wrote that article youd think ole girl was crippled for life.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:11am
karma?

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:33am
Get well soon Naomi.  Getting mugged is scary as hell and it could have been much worse.
Her boyfriend got her a private plane immediately and flew her out. 

-------------

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:54am
LOL

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:56am
I know this will sound terrible... but, I did laugh when I read the title... I feel bad

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

I know this will sound terrible... but, I did laugh when I read the title... I feel bad
I laughed too, I don't even know why Cry

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:04pm

For some strange reason I would have expected her to fight backLOL

-------------

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:06pm
i just find it hard to believe that she would be completely alone for that to happen in the first place...

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:07pm
I aint saying She deserved it, butterA The WORD says, You Reap what You Sow

Posted By: MissinCali
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:09pm
she should have hit them over the head with her blackberry...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I aint saying She deserved it, butterA The WORD says, You Reap what You Sow
Please post this in the cursed thread. This could be a good example. Thanks

-------------

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:17pm
Why was she by herself? ...hailing a cab? Wow unfortunate timing for her.

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Only BHM.

I regret nothing

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:20pm
I think this was set up. Someone knew she would be there by herself...someone paid those guys to mug her.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:21pm
she doesnt seem like the type to carry money or valuables other than whatever she's wearing, and being that its january i could assume the only visible valuables she could have been wearing were maybe a fur coat and her CL's (maybe). she just seems like she'd be the type that would say/think "I'm Naomi, bi*ch, put it on my tab"
but why didnt the good ppl of the city help her if they did snatch her coat/shoes?

-------------

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:43pm
Hit your staff up side the head with a phone...hit cops because you can...and then get mugged.

Hum...I am seeing a very strong, relevant connection here, somewhere.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Posted By: princesshoneybee
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Hit your staff up side the head with a phone...hit cops because you can...and then get mugged.

I hav no sympathy for cops

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Upon further investigation, local authorities also found her edges to have been robbed...

get out get outLOL

Posted By: Mz. Mocha
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 2:51pm
N* z in Paris?....jk....hope she"s ok.

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:21pm

Thieves attempted to snatch supermodel Naomi Campbell’s handbag as she sat in a limousine in central Paris, French police confirmed tonight.

Revelations about the attack last November came following claims about a ‘violent mugging’ which saw the supermodel end up in a wheelchair. 

There were reports that the 42-year-old had been attacked just before Christmas as she tried to hail a taxi in the French capital. 

Best foot forward: Naomi Campbell in a wheelchair in New York following the violent attack in Paris

Best foot forward: Naomi Campbell in a wheelchair in New York following the violent attack in Paris

In fact she was already sitting in the car when two men on a motorbike are said to have tried to grab her handbag on November 21.

The attempted snatch took place in Rue de Moussy, in the trendy Marais district of central Paris, just off the Rue de Rivoli.

Nothing was taken, but Ms Campbell filed a complaint at the nearby police station of the 4th arrondissement.

There she refused to have a medical examination, but was later pictured in a wheelchair and wearing a brace.

Sources in New York later claimed Ms Campbell had suffered a torn leg ligament in the bag snatch.

A spokesman for Naomi Campbell responded with 'no comment' when asked about the attack.

More...

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256736/Heroes-actress-Tawny-Cypress-sued-ex-husband-lured-NY-burger-bar-new-lover-beat-up.html" rel="nofollow - Heroes actress sued by ex-husband after 'she lured him to NY burger bar so her new partner could beat him up'
  • http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2247040/Millionaire-muggers-targeted-London-celebrities-including-F1-boss-Bernie-Ecclestone-guilty-2m-robbery-spree.html" rel="nofollow - Millionaire muggers: Gang who battered Bernie Ecclestone and stalked 40 of the super-rich at night in £2m terror spree face jail

The 42-year-old's billionaire boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, used his private jet to fly her to Vail, Colorado, where she was treated by J. Richard Steadman, one of the world's leading orthopedic surgeons.

Following a check of November crime reports in Paris, a police source said: ‘On November 21, two people on a motorbike attempted to steal Ms Campbell's handbag as she sat in a vehicle on Rue de Moussy.

‘She filed a complaint with police in the 4th arrondissement but she did not agree to a medical examination.’

The source said Ms Campbell was ‘accompanied’ during her ordeal, and had wisely stayed inside the car. 

There were indications that she was worried that the motorbike riders had deliberately targeted her and might strike again. 

‘This was the main reason she reported the crime,’ said the source. 

Beefed up: Her billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin has has upped security around her following the attack

Beefed up: Her billionaire boyfriend Vladimir Doronin has upped security around her following the attack

Muggings are comparatively rare in Paris, although sneak thieves do operate around the poorer suburbs, and at crowded Metro and train stations.

Ms Campbell, however, is known for her five star lifestyle when she is in the city, usually staying in a 1000 pounds plus a night suite at the hugely luxurious Bristol Hotel, and travelling everywhere by chauffer driven car.

Ms Campbell’s representatives have refused to comment on the affair. 

The New York Post reported French police are currently investigating the incident, and have apparently asked the model not to speak publicly about her ordeal.

Over the past few weeks, the model has maintained a cheery online presence, tweeting a series of uplifting messages to welcome in the New Year.

The attack was not the first time Ms Campbell has been involved in an incident of violence.

She has often been accused of physically abusing members of her staff - in 2000, she admitted throwing a mobile phone at her personal assistant, and in 2007 she was ordered to carry out community service after assaulting her housekeeper.

Four years ago, Ms Campbell was banned from flying on British Airways for spitting at two policemen during an argument at Heathrow airport.

The model has been dating Mr Doronin, 50, for nearly five years - even though he is still married to his Russian wife, from whom he has been estranged for over a decade.

Ms Campbell threw him a lavish birthday party in India in November, but once again got in trouble with the law when her events manager was arrested over claims the event had produced too much noise.

Posted By: Nisha
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:32pm
What comes around, goes around Ms. Campbell.

-------------

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Dead
OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

hell that's what i'm thinking as many people as she has mugged it was bound to happen.. LOL some how i find it funny too.. 

-------------

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:06pm
she didnt deserve that

must have been a frightening experience

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

she didnt deserve that

She's put many people through frightening experiences. One who violates others does not deserve to be violated?

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:10pm
she ended up in a wheelchair though.. 

i know shes probably done some rude ass things but throwing a phone at someone and getting your ass beat and robbed are completely different imo. 

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:14pm
Throwing the phone isn't the only thing she's done though. She has a
Long history of being a terror to those she
Comes in contact with so I say, charge it to the game. Sometimes things like this need to happen to you to knock you down a peg.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:15pm
i doubt this will change her.
the sense of entitlement has already been ingrained deep into her soul.
she'll still slap up maids and smack a cop

-------------

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

For some strange reason I would have expected her to fight backLOL

Bullies only fight those they know are weaker.

I want to feel bad, I really do, but...

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:28pm
I'm surprised she ain't go out fighting. I wonder how much money they got....I'd be mad if I robbed Naomi and got less than a couple hundred

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

she didnt deserve that

She's put many people through frightening experiences. One who violates others does not deserve to be violated?

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: TayTay
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 7:01pm

you.ain't.shit. Dead

Posted By: Becky
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i know shes probably done some rude ass things but throwing a phone at someone and getting your ass beat and robbed are completely different imo. 

I agree.

The thing about Naomi is that she had a difficult childhood .. that she never really got over

- Her mom got pregnant by a guy that was .. gone
- She had to work long hours to support her
- So she sent her to a boarding school where the kids taunted her .. so she was misersable
- She was ANGRY as all heck at her mother for deserting her like that
- So she never got over all that and that's why she STRIKES out at people. She has anger issues.

She explained all this on Oprah and that she was taking Anger Management classes .. but clearlly those classes have not helped her.

I think that's waaay different than being mugged by some thug on the streets of London though. She is a 'girl' so yes .. one good WHACK by a GUY and she would be on her butt with a serious injury - which is what happened to her.

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by Becky Becky wrote:

I agree.

The thing about Naomi is that she had a difficult childhood .. that she never really got over

- So she sent her to a boarding school where the kids taunted her .. so she was misersable
- So she never got over all that and that's why she STRIKES out at people. She has anger issues.

She explained all this on Oprah and that she was taking Anger Management classes .. but clearlly those classes have not helped her.

I think that's waaay different than being mugged by some thug on the streets of London though. She is a 'girl' so yes .. one good WHACK by a GUY and she would be on her butt with a serious injury - which is what happened to her.

so what if the thug that mugged her had this same story.
do we feel sympathy for his misfortunes as well?

-------------

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 9:27pm

I agree.

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:50pm

whyyyyyyyyy CryLOL

-------------
yo

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 12:46am
Aww.

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 1:12am
I hate lacey.

And I feel like that "hard" upbringing is meh. Did the majority of BHM feel sorry for the uppercut girl when she lashed out? From what I remember, some could say she had a hard life. Who hasn't been through some sh*t?

-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 2:23am

she didnt deserve that

JOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

-------------
yo

Posted By: Becky
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:35am
Wow .. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the folks here think that violence is funny or that she 'deserves' to be beaten up and whatnot. Confused A violent culture. 

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:40am

Wow .. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that the folks here think that violence is funny or that she 'deserves' to be beaten up and whatnot. Confused A violent culture. 

What? That lady IS violent!! I am only calling her a lady when responding to you because I believe you are too refined for me to use my other language.

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:43am
evelyn was violent and y'all caped for her when chad headbutted her ass

and this lady got mugged by not just one person

-------------

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:47am

see nobody sees where a black man is capping for a black woman...but it is happening right now.. People are tripping talking about Karma and ish.. FOH

how yall know that all that fighting Naomi was doing wasn't self defense...........................................k now im trolling with that one..LOL but I do agree with afroClap

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:49am
I did not give one single fck about Evelyn's forehead. She was bout that life just like Naomi.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:50am
hope shes alright.. i mean i dont know her history but being a woman and getting mugged though...makes me nervous to even think about

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 3:51am

I did not give one single fck about Evelyn's forehead. She was bout that life just like Naomi.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 4:10am

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Only BHM.

I regret nothing
it made me laugh don't worryLOL

-------------

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:57am
When you're a violent asshole people don't usually feel the same amount of sympathy for you as they do others. Is this the first time some of you are hearing/learning this?

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:06am
I laughed first then felt bad after. You can't force people to feel bad or cape for her.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:34am

i give no fvcks about Ev and her nyurican forehead and im pretty sure i stated so in the thread.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 10:42am
The supermodel was hailing a cab when she was attacked and robbed by multiple assailants reports the  http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/paris_muggers_attack_naomi_8KepoUAEy7PphUk5dhWaSM" rel="nofollow - NY Post . The attack -- which occurred more than a month ago -- left Campbell in a wheelchair and crutches.

Hmmm...the healthcare professional in me finds this fishy.  You can't use both at the same time.  Either she's so hurt she can't walk needing a wheelchair OR she's on crutches.  Which is it?  Besides she would probably opt for a motorized scooter instead of either of those things, just sayin.

Nobody "deserves" to be mugged, no matter how despicable they act.

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Print Page | Close Window