Print Page | Close Window

How dare you call my daughter a slut!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352922
Printed Date: Dec 10 2018 at 4:39am

Topic: How dare you call my daughter a slut!
Posted By: zsazsa
Subject: How dare you call my daughter a slut!
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:25pm

'How dare you call my daughter a slut!' Kris Jenner's fury as pregnant Kim Kardashian is targeted by Twitter trolls

Leave it to her mother to be the first person to defend Kim Kardashian against internet trolls.

A furious Kris Jenner took to her Facebook page on Thursday, defending her daughter against disparaging comments made on Twitter on New Year's Day.

The fiasco began when Kim, who recently announced her pregnancy with boyfriend Kanye West, posted photographs of herself partying with friends in Las Vegas on New Year's Eve.

Kris to the rescue: Kris Jenner, far right, defended her daughter Kim Kardashian, center, from a spate of online criticism she received for partying on New Years Eve

Kris to the rescue: Kris Jenner, far right, defended her daughter Kim Kardashian, center, from a spate of online criticism she received for partying on New Year's Eve

Mom for the save: Kris gained attention for a Facebook post that defended her daughter Kim against internet trolls

Mom for the save: Kris gained attention for a Facebook post that defended her daughter Kim against internet trolls

Commenters turned on the reality star, leaving thousands of cruel remarks.

Many of the social networking site users made statements about the 32-year-old socialite’s weight and criticised her for being in a club while pregnant.

One user labelled her ‘no fit mother’ while another called her ‘fat’, adding ‘lose some weight’.

She was also described as being ‘busted and old news’ and accused of being ‘f****** up’ to her baby.

Trolled: Kim was slammed after she posted this picture with her best friend Brittny Gastineau enjoying New Years Eve in a Las Vegas nightclub

Trolled: Kim was slammed after she posted this picture with her best friend Brittny Gastineau enjoying New Year's Eve in a Las Vegas nightclub

Kris, who was with her daughter that night, launched a counter attack on Wednesday, starting with a tweet she reposted on her Facebook page.

The statement read: 'Kim Kardashian is 32 & she's pregnant, but y'all hoes be 16 with 4 kids and no baby daddy.. & y'all calling her a slut? PLEASE, have a seat.'

Over a 100,000 Kardashian fans liked the comment, and hundreds commented their approval beneath.

Kris later explained that while  she didn't originally write the tweet, she shared the sentiments.

Celebrations: Kim Kardashian was at 10ak nightclub in Las Vegas on New years Eve hosting the 2013 celebrations party

Celebrations: Kim Kardashian was at 10ak nightclub in Las Vegas on New year's Eve hosting the 2013 celebrations party

Kris then responded with two posts on Thursday, clarifying the origin of the wild remark.

'I just wanna say that I didn't write the status about Kim K pregnant, u hoes be 16.. blah blah!' she wrote. 

She continued: 'Ugh!! I'm not like that... and... Never thought I would do such a big impact with it!'

But Kris, who was photographed throughout the night with Kim and Kanye, didn't shy away from making her own statement.

Parents to be: Kim and Kanye kiss as they see the New Year in together, causing her fans to chastise her for being in a club while pregnant

Parents to be: Kim and Kanye kiss as they see the New Year in together, causing her fans to chastise her for being in a club while pregnant

In a follow-up post, she wrote that she agreed with the inflammatory tweet.

'by the way.. I think it's true! LOL,' she wrote.

'I'M SO HAPPY FOR KIM AND KANYE, and everybody's free to say whatever they want :)'

Kim and Kanye have been together for around eight months, despite her divorce to basketball player Kris Humphries not yet being finalized.

The pair also announced Thursday that they will follow in the footsteps of her older sister, Kourtney by displaying her pregnancy and new child in front of the cameras with a new reality show on E!.

Partying the night away: Kris, whose parenting skills have also come under question, wasnt shy and photographed with guests at the party

Partying the night away: Kris, whose parenting skills have also come under question, wasn't shy and photographed with guests at the party

Kris wasn't the only one defending Kim.

Margaret Morrissey of campaign group ParentsOutloud said: ‘My New Year Wish would be that people could be stopped writing on social networking in this way.

‘[Kim] is not the only one who suffers from this abuse, and it is abuse, it needs to be made illegal. 

‘It is hurtful and is not necessary and needs to be followed up by the police as remarks on Twitter are. We need to set our young people examples and some decency rules to live by. Being famous does not means people can target you with nasty rude remarks.’

Bump watch: The reality TV star was the subject of abuse following her evening out, with some criticising her figure and calling her no fit mother
Bump watch: The reality TV star was the subject of abuse following her evening out, with some criticising her figure and calling her no fit mother

Bump watch: The reality TV star was the subject of abuse following her evening out, with some criticising her figure and calling her 'no fit mother'

Replies:
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:28pm
kris jenner is the real slut of the family.

and is that how she really speaks?

Posted By: danieb23
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:30pm
Hoe =/= numerous kids.
This bish put her daughter on BC at 14, she has no room to
mention underage sex when she KNEW her daughter was phucking.
&& How many men did she cheat on Rob sr with? Take a seat with your daughter.

Nonetheless, I laughed at "y'all hoes."

Posted By: nycdiva357
is this her real page?

and isn't that what mike epps said first?

meh...

your child was called a slut...prior to becoming w/ child... so your reasoning fails.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: laceyfront

LOLLOL she stoopid!

Posted By: Marmonette
aint no way she wrote that.

aint no gotdamn way.

-------------
heyyyyyyyy

Posted By: CamiK
Because she is ,ma'am...

-------------
Last thing I wanna do is hurt you, but its still on my list..

Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:31pm
Well if the shoe fits...

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:31pm
Lol what's the source on this? That Facebook post is satire.

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:32pm
oh dear *sits*

oh yea... first page Big smile

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:32pm
Did Kris really make that post? She called her daughter Kim Kardashian and said "y'all hoes be 16 with 4 kids and no baby daddy?"

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:33pm
that's not her real page.

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:34pm
That sounds more like Kanye talk than Kris Jenner.

-------------
She hurt feelings, she break hearts
She stay quiet, she play smart
She take pride, in going out
Getting hollered at, and saying nah....

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:34pm
NOSEEEEEE

Originally posted by zsazsa zsazsa wrote:

Kris to the rescue: Kris Jenner, far right, defended her daughter Kim Kardashian, center, from a spate of online criticism she received for partying on New Years Eve

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:36pm
dis gon be gewd
*sits*

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:37pm
"No baby daddy"?

-------------

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:38pm
Its fake...someone from FB posted this with a photo of Katt Williams

-------------

Posted By: creole booty
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:39pm
She's ratchet lol, all those k's r ratchet

Even if she didn't write it lol

-------------
i lost all my baby weight: )

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:39pm
LOL, I skimmed.

from article:
Kris later explained that while  she didn't originally write the tweet, she shared the sentiments.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:40pm
Kim gon be Jesscia Simpson big.......

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

aint no gotdamn way.

LOLshe did, it's been confirmed. 

Posted By: fairyQueen092
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

that's not her real page.

This. Stans make fake pages all the time. her real page would be named something like the official kj or the real kj..

-------------
Bhm sucks. Lets see how long it will take to get siggys back -__-

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Can somebody 'splain to me how she's a hoe. 

Please? In excruciating detail.

Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

She's ratchet lol, all those k's r ratchet

See, now this I can agree with. LOL

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

LOL, I skimmed.

from article:

oooppppppppsssssssssssssssLOL the DM has it as their story. But they are unreliable tbh

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:48pm
Sleepy

-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Every female, especially well known females, are fair game to be called a ho, slut, skank, etc. Put 'em back in their whorish place.

Imma need you to get with the program skittles.Ermm

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:10pm

whore

[hawr, hohr or, often, hoo r] Show IPA noun, verb, whored, whor·ing.
noun 1.
a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.

adjective
characterized by or involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:10pm
i don't think she's a ho but she does have loose morals.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by Marmonette Marmonette wrote:

aint no gotdamn way.

Kris don't seem to be the type to write that.  I think someone posted it on her twitter so she reposted it on her FB because she agreed with it.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:22pm

People may call her a ho, because she is pregnant by one man while being married to another man. I wouldn't call her a ho. I'd call her a hopeless romantic, that quickly moves from man to man, while using poor judgment.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Every female, especially well known females, are fair game to be called a ho, slut, skank, etc. Put 'em back in their whorish place.

Imma need you to get with the program skittles.Ermm

I thought the classy ladies of BHM were past that, though. We loved all the ladies, even the sex workers, in 2008-2009.Disapprove

And Alias, those definitions further confused me as to why she's being called a hoe. 

-------------

Posted By: tropical-punch
I have one simple request. Can we keep all the Kim stuff in one thread?

Posted By: Tbaby
On a fashion note--both their lacey see thru dresses are ugly/tacky.

Nut don't roll too far from the tree.

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:24pm
I get this from her too

You can add Halle Berry to that list
*waits for afro to appear*

Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

People may call her a ho, because she is pregnant by one man while being married to another man. I wouldn't call her a ho. I'd call her a hopeless romantic, that quickly moves from man to man, while using poor judgment.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:24pm

They were calling her a hoe before she was pregnant. If it were just this, I'd still disagree, but I wouldnt be as baffled as I am. 

-------------

Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:26pm

Agreed. She seems like she's searching to fill some sort of void in her life with men. 

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:27pm
Maybe she's trying to fill what her daddy left Disapprove

Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:

Agreed. She seems like she's searching to fill some sort of void in her life with men

Posted By: jayjaynonie
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:28pm
she needs to have a seat. She supports and encourages the behavior that has given her that stigma. 

Posted By: lovelife
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:30pm
she dropped her own sex tape for gain
she is pregnant by a man that is not her husband
ho.

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:31pm
i don't think she's filling any void.  i think she started out wanting to be famous and we all know your fame is also relative to who is on your arm.  she was next to Paris when Paris became EVERYTHING.  she doesn't have the personality to keep herself in the limelight which is why she focuses on her body and relationships...everyone is curious about what the future in love holds for the person we all got to know through a sex tape...also taken from the Paris playbook.

Posted By: jayjaynonie
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:34pm
@ skittles I think it's mainly the sextape thing and they way she became famous.

Also I Think some don't respect the fact that the things she has become known for, usually involve her "relationships"... it's the society we live in hun.

she's making her money, enjoying the fame, and living her life so.. she doesn't seem to mind too much since it's working for her Confused

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:37pm
for the ppl who are confused...

what do you ladies describe as a slut? a whore? skank? dummy? lol whatever

or are there no such things?
like unicorns?

im really curious.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:40pm
Sluts are unicorns to me. I don't call women sluts. I deem such women to be sexually liberated.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:40pm
"strumpet" *adds to vocab*

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by jayjaynonie jayjaynonie wrote:

@ skittles I think it's mainly the sextape thing and they way she became famous.

Also I Think some don't respect the fact that the things she has become known for, usually involve her "relationships"... it's the society we live in hun.

she's making her money, enjoying the fame, and living her life so.. she doesn't seem to mind too much since it's working for her Confused

But how does that make her a hoe? It wasnt "Orgy with Kim Kardashian!" It was her, her boyfriend, a weak ass blow job & a fck scene. Are we all virgins or something?

If we're being real, I think Kris leaked the tape and Kim was/is too dense to figure it out. 

Still, I cant see the logic in calling her a hoe. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:47pm
meh... if u act like one.. i will call you one.

i actually used to be a Kim k fan...but her actions made sure to change this.

ex. when amber stated several times... when kanye was my man-- they were messing w/ each other.

1. kanye's ass was a slut. 2. kim was as well.

3. the fact that she messed w/ kanye while she was married..
you made this big hoopla about how you loved your husband..and this was real.. got into arguments w/ ppl who doubted our devotion to that big doofus... but then you turn around and cheat etc.

i call em how i see it.

sexually free my ass.

that is not the actions of a sexually free woman.

if amber and kris were ok w/ it... sure... but the sneaking/lying/ faking the funk makes you hoeish.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

for the ppl who are confused...

what do you ladies describe as a slut? a whore? skank? dummy? lol whatever

or are there no such things?
like unicorns?

im really curious.

They exist.
I view sluts/whores/hoes as people with high body counts and/or people who knowingly pursue people in relationships. 

Going by my definition, and the dictionary definitions of whore and promiscuous, Im still confused. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:50pm

meh... if u act like one.. i will call you one.

i actually used to be a Kim k fan...but her actions made sure to change this.

ex. when amber stated several times... when kanye was my man-- they were messing w/ each other.

1. kanye's ass was a slut. 2. kim was as well.

3. the fact that she messed w/ kanye while she was married..
you made this big hoopla about how you loved your husband..and this was real.. got into arguments w/ ppl who doubted our devotion to that big doofus... but then you turn around and cheat etc.

i call em how i see it.

sexually free my ass.

that is not the actions of a sexually free woman.

if amber and kris were ok w/ it... sure... but the sneaking/lying/ faking the funk makes you hoeish.

I wish y'all heuxs knew how to come with receipts like NYC. I could've saved myself a whole lot of typing.Sleepy Thank you, NYC. I too would call that hoe behavior. 

I dont really view relationships while separated "cheating" but that's a different (and overdone) thread in itself. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:53pm
I knew that info, but I still don't think she is a ho. I can't call another woman, whose shoes I've never walked in, a ho. I don't know what Kim is going through. I don't even like the term ho. By definition a "whore" sells their body for money. I'm sure some will say Kim does that too though.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:55pm
Honestly, I'm not invested in calling people names

But I also find the painting of certain *amoral behaviors as "liberating" problematic, at best

*and I also find this to be subjective

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:56pm
no problem you can call her what you want..lol

im just saying...
calling her sexually liberated... when she lies and does dirt..

just stomps all over the word liberated. how are you free.. when you are sneaking/lying.

give me a person who sexes 342740 men...and says im sexing 342740 men.
that person gets more respect from me.. than a hoe who shamefully sexes one.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:59pm
I call them liberated because they don't have the same standards for themselves as I do. They are not defined by religions, societal or moral standards, hence they are liberated. I wouldn't call them role models, but I wish Kim the best with her...choices.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:59pm

how did i forget about this gem. whore. for sure.

-------------

Posted By: sexyandfamous
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:00pm
Kim does look fat in that pic and she's supposed to be only 12 weeks into the pregnancy (?).
I think that's the first pic of her and Kanye kissing that I saw and I liked it. I guess she really likes him.

-------------
hip measured is from fullest part on butt:
start: 32C-24-35

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hn7ui0.jpg

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:02pm
then by ur definition..

ppl who kill are liberated?
ppl that rape are liberated?

b/c these ppl can easily be said to have the same lack of religious beliefs and obligations/ societal morals etc etc.

how free they areDead

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Honestly, I'm not invested in calling people names

But I also find the painting of certain *amoral behaviors as "liberating" problematic, at best

*and I also find this to be subjective

exactly my point.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:04pm
If the person you cheat with ends up becoming your baybee dadee and husband does it cancel out the whorey nature from which it all stems?

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:05pm
I think the issue is the positive connotation you two associate with the word liberated. Just because a certain word has a positive connotation for some doesn't mean that the use of that word is intended to cast the modified term in a positive light. I'm sorry it bothers you guys though.

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:06pm
kris didn't write that.... It was someone else from twitter but i can't remember who.

Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:06pm
Walp...

IA with nyc. Any other chick woulda been called 50-11 homewrecking hoes by now but apparently Kim K is some angel who is absolved from that title.

If she were black...?

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

If the person you cheat with ends up becoming your baybee dadee and husband does it cancel out the whorey nature from which it all stems?

nawww. i call my aunt trife/whorish in my head all of the time. she did the same thing and they've been together like 40 years now LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:09pm

it doesn't bother me at all... sorry you feel that way. lol

I just think-- it makes no sense.

and w/ your same reasoning... just about anyone who does something deemed as wrong is liberated...

which I think is fail.

kanye *hoe* shrug

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:10pm

lmao

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:11pm
What does sexually liberated even mean? Are people who don't smutbucket around supposed to be oppressed?

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Walp...

IA with nyc. Any other chick woulda been called 50-11 homewrecking hoes by now but apparently Kim K is some angel who is absolved from that title.

If she were black...?

The only people not calling her a hoe is myself and Limalady. 
I can assure you, your assessment is grossly inaccurate. 

-------------

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:16pm
sexually liberated is samantha jones.....sexing other ppl's man's and lacking morals is NOT sexual liberation....far from it actually

sexually liberated women still respect other ppl's unions imo

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:16pm
Who is Samantha Jones?

Google is brokeStern Smile

-------------

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:17pm

What does sexually liberated even mean? Are people who don't smutbucket around supposed to be oppressed?

the reason we think our vagina shouldn't be ran through is because of our male oppressors. 
and women who share their vagina are obviously free of their societal pressures. 

durr. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:17pm
me and nyc are >>>here<<<

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:18pm

The only people not calling her a hoe is myself and Limalady. 
I can assure you, your assessment is grossly inaccurate. 

We've done this before and trust there are plenty of stans on this board who cape for her hoe status or lack thereof.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:19pm

Who is Samantha Jones?

Google is brokeStern Smile

sex and the city ho.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:19pm
samantha jones from sex and the city

i also see constantly cheating as slutty and ray j has said him and kim both cheated on each other many times

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:20pm
I think of sexual liberation as having the power and confidence to communicate your sexual needs and only dealing with those who respect this and abide by it. Otherwise you're just being a bucket. There's nothing liberating about that.

kim's own brother called her a whore
if that ain't some type of confirmation, thenn

i mean who knows your dirt more than family?

-------------

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
samantha jones was a straight up ho. 
and so was almost every other woman on that show. 

lol. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: foxyroy19
That dress is hideous!

-------------
Taking names...keeping notes!

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:21pm
I'm not trying to start a debate. I just don't call any woman a ho. I just don't like it. Everyone is free to call her what they wish, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who holds this opinion. It has nothing to do with Kim K. I actually can't stand her. I just know and have assisted in the representation of actual prostitutes and I don't feel like I am in a place to judge the personal lives of others. I'm not caping for Kim K.

Posted By: sexyandfamous

Walp...

If she were black...?

No one can call her a "homewrecking ho" because Kanye isn't married.
She is an attention-whore who spread her legs to the media in order to become famous. Many girls have done the same thing but because she was from a rich family, she became famous.

-------------
hip measured is from fullest part on butt:
start: 32C-24-35

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hn7ui0.jpg

I think of sexual liberation as having the power and confidence to communicate your sexual needs and only dealing with those who respect this and abide by it. Otherwise you're just being a bucket. There's nothing liberating about that.

i concur....

but where im from "bucket" means crackhead LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:22pm
prostitutes are different from hoes

theres a very obvious difference

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:23pm

pretty much.

bucket... i like that word.

tookenEmbarrassed

-------------

Posted By: miana79
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:25pm
she does speak like that I watch the show.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:27pm
I'm sure Kim thinks she "has the power and confidence to communicate her sexual needs" and believes that "she only deals with those who respect this and abide by it." She swears that she didn't start messing with Kanye until after he split with Amber and her messing with Kanye while being married isn't that strange, because it is common for people to start relationships while being legally separated. I'm just saying I don't know enough about her to judge her personal life, so I don't. If that doesn't make sense, then so be it.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:30pm
I feel like I just got neck rolled lol. I've said a few times that I don't consider her a slut. She's done a "slutty" thing or two but who hasn't. There's several other reasons why I despise her.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:31pm
No neck roll. I was noting that the cited language was created by someone else. It was a sign of respect. Smile

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:32pm
and he magically "fell in love w/ kim the same time she fell in love w/ kris-"
b/c they weren't messing w/ each other while kim and kris were an item?

its too many arrows pointing in one direction for me.

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:33pm
*Munches on popcorn*

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:34pm
I don't consider her a slut. 

-------------
yo

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:34pm

I'm not trying to start a debate. I just don't call any woman a ho. I just don't like it. Everyone is free to call her what they wish, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who holds this opinion. It has nothing to do with Kim K. I actually can't stand her. I just know and have assisted in the representation of actual prostitutes and I don't feel like I am in a place to judge the personal lives of others. I'm not caping for Kim K.

I dont like to call women hoes either, so I understand your feelsHug

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:40pm
I was scrolling on Tumblr and stumbled upon thisLOL

Which one is Samantha?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:41pm
i cant believe you've never watched SATC...
but she's the blonde. lol

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:43pm
NYC, will you be watching the Carrie spin off on The CW? It looks pretty bad.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:47pm

i cant believe you've never watched SATC...
but she's the blonde. lol

I've never cared to. It just never seemed like anything I would like. 

I have watched an episode or two on the Style Network when I couldnt find the remote, though. Didnt interest me enough to watch again. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:47pm
I might give it a chance...lol

dont judge me.

my guilty pleasures include watching teenage white girl dramas.

I cried when gossip girl went bye bye...lol

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:48pm

dont judge me.

I knew from the beginnning that Dan wasnt no goodSleepy

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:50pm
Lol omg skittles ima kill yo azz. I pressed pause on HULU two days ago when chuck and Blair were waiting for Jack to get the marriage license.

I lived for Gossip Girl...especially the high school years.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:52pm

awww yay... i have new TV sisters.. lol

if we can stray away from Kim's hoe ass for a minute..lol

what else are you watching?

i know wonderland and I love some Dexter and homeland.

-------------

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:52pm

dont judge me.

did you hear that our soaps are coming online (again)?

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:53pm
My badEmbarrassed

I didnt even really say nuthin though. I could just be expressing my disdain for Dan Humphreys. Because he's fckin...uggghhh. I've never liked him. He was steeped in his pretentious tea for far too long.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:54pm

awww yay... i have new TV sisters.. lol

if we can stray away from Kim's hoe ass for a minute..lol

what else are you watching?

i know wonderland and I love some Dexter and homeland.

I dont know what Homeland is, and I've never watched DexterLOL

-------------

Print Page | Close Window