Print Page | Close Window

Vanessa Bryant:dont need to shoot in the gym

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352879
Printed Date: Sep 26 2017 at 3:51pm

Topic: Vanessa Bryant:dont need to shoot in the gym
Posted By: miana79
Subject: Vanessa Bryant:dont need to shoot in the gym
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:50pm
jacked..

http://www.necolebitchie.com/2013/01/02/vanessa-bryant-responds-to-drakes-stay-schemin-lyrics-i-hold-down-our-home-life/screen-shot-2013-01-02-at-11-19-16-am/" rel="nofollow">You wasn’t with me shooting in the gym
Those lyrics became one of the most memorable rap lines of 2012 after Drake jumped on Rick Ross’ Stay Schemin track and referenced Kobe’s pending divorce to Vanessa Bryant. During that time, it had been reported that Kobe was would have to hand over half of his fortune and three mansions to Vanessa as a result of their divorce settlement which left most guys appalled. Drake had somehow given them a new anthem with those lyrics!
Although there was http://www.necolebitchie.com/2012/02/09/kobe-laughs-while-fans-scream-she-wasnt-with-you-shooting-in-the-gym/" rel="nofollow - video that surfaced of fans chanting the, “She wasn’t with you shooting in the gym” lyrics to Kobe to show their support, The Bryant Family has never really addressed the song until now. Recently, in response to a few commenters who reminded her of the lyrics, Vanessa Bryant wrote on her Instagram:
I love when immature kids quote a rapper that has never been friends with Kobe and knows nothing about our relationship. Just shows how gullible they are. I don’t need to be in the gym. I’m raising our daughters, signing checksStern Smile and taking care of everything else that pertains to our home life. [...]
I really wish people would stop THINK and then realize that they are being sucked into someone’s clear intention to monetize and gain attention off of our family’s heartache. This is real life. I hold down our home life so my husband can focus on his career. It’s a partnership.
Since my husband is isn’t friends with Drake, we received a text of an apology forwarded from his manager. It’s done and over with and it’s now time for people to THINK before speaking.
Back in August, Amar’e Stoudemire’s fiancee Alexis Welch made a similar statement on the http://necolebitchie.com/2012/08/15/vanessa-bryant-would-not-want-to-be-married-to-somebody-that-cant-win-championships/" rel="nofollow - importance of a woman taking care of home so that her hubby could perform well on the court:
We all want to encourage our men and support them. This is a partnership. We’re going to get everything balanced, and that will be reflected on the court. I’m taking care of the household, making sure the kids are straight, the dog has his food, making sure Amar’e can be a dad at the end of the day, do something that has nothing to do with basketball.
Sadly, marriage is suppose to be a partnership but a lot of people nowadays do not look at it as such.
Drake, meanwhile, has already gone on record and said that the lyrics were never meant to offend Vanessa and he was only speaking from the male perspective:
That line came from a conversation about being this young and making this much money and the fear of losing it all. I just used his potential situation to address my own life. I never intended to offend Vanessa or anyone else.
Do you agree that women should get half of her husband’s earnings during a divorce, or at least half of what he earned while the couple were married?

Replies:
Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:51pm
she wrote all that on instagram?

eta: i have so many questions

1a. didn't Kobe realize it was 'cheaper to keep her' and that's why they're still together?

2. why did drake apologize?

3. why did she acknowledge this like 2 years after the fact?

4. who cares?

5. monetize? girl bye--the houses he has bought you and your momma are proof that you monetize just enough

6. i heard Kobe has kids outside of his marriage

7. according to the police report filed by the rape victim he likes to choke people soo....shut up Vanessa. your man is weird sexually.

8. i feel like this is her life

9. i thought she didnt like speaking publicly bc she was above that?

10. why has she never fixed her teeth?

11. why doesn't she hold him down enough so that he doesn't rape women?

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:53pm
colby's cheeks/jaw look old

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:53pm
& she's right!

FYI she doesn't have a nanny so don't come in here talmbout she don't raise her kids

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:54pm
I agree with her general stance but Vaneesa just seems like a whiner.

Ok dang

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:54pm
Wait til she find out what yall said about her dawdahs 

-------------

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:55pm
but kobe laughed when someone sang the lyrics to him..and  their impending divorce was fresh.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

LOLLOL I dont know why she would use instagram as her platform..LOL

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:58pm
This thread aint gon be sh*t without James and MM tho lol

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:59pm
In other news I thought instagram was all photos. Didnt know u could write mini essays 

-------------

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:01am
She's right tho

Only ignant people who chant that not realizing what a "marriage" truly is

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:03am

http://news.msn.com/world/berlusconi-to-pay-dollar476m-a-year-divorce-settlement" rel="nofollow - http://news.msn.com/world/berlusconi-to-pay-dollar476m-a-year-divorce-settlement

Quote ROME —Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has agreed to pay his estranged wife Veronica Lario $132,200 a day as part of a divorce settlement, the daily Corriere della Sera said Friday.

The newspaper said the $47.6-million-a-year settlement, reached after three years of negotiations,was filed with a court in Milan around Christmas.

No comment was immediately available from the court or from lawyers for either Berlusconi or Lario following emailed and telephoned requests for confirmation.

The report comes shortly after Berlusconi's return to frontline politics to lead the centre-right campaign ahead of an election in February.

Lario, a former actor who was married to Berlusconi for more than 22 years, asked for a divorce from the 76-year-old billionaire in 2009, accusing him of having an affair with a 17-year-old girl.

She had already delivered a public rebuke to her husband over his relations with other women, sending an open letter to the daily La Repubblica in 2007 in which she said he owed her a public apology after injuring her dignity as a woman.

-------------

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:04am
since when did she speak?

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:05am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

http://news.msn.com/world/berlusconi-to-pay-dollar476m-a-year-divorce-settlement" rel="nofollow - http://news.msn.com/world/berlusconi-to-pay-dollar476m-a-year-divorce-settlement

Quote ROME —Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi has agreed to pay his estranged wife Veronica Lario $132,200 a day as part of a divorce settlement, the daily Corriere della Sera said Friday.

The newspaper said the $47.6-million-a-year settlement, reached after three years of negotiations,was filed with a court in Milan around Christmas.

No comment was immediately available from the court or from lawyers for either Berlusconi or Lario following emailed and telephoned requests for confirmation.

The report comes shortly after Berlusconi's return to frontline politics to lead the centre-right campaign ahead of an election in February.

Lario, a former actor who was married to Berlusconi for more than 22 years, asked for a divorce from the 76-year-old billionaire in 2009, accusing him of having an affair with a 17-year-old girl.

She had already delivered a public rebuke to her husband over his relations with other women, sending an open letter to the daily La Repubblica in 2007 in which she said he owed her a public apology after injuring her dignity as a woman.

-------------

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:08am
\_

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

lol This.

Wait...

Halle Berry
Halle Berry
Halle Berry

Now Afro will show up and make the trifecta complete.Approve

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:14am
@Pity: Girl saddown, I'm on a damn tablet!

It took me 10 minutes just to copy/paste/bold/enlarge that little bit.

And I was tryin my damnedest to get that on the 1st page too. I shoulda php'd.

-------------

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:21am
Lol @ trying damnedest To get it on the 1st pg. I hate that.

I may be naive but I think Vanessa must really love her husband. She could've left and made out really well so why stay? Is her greed that strong?

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:23am
A Lil sexual choking ain't hurt nobody

If it did they died happy...

(Cant find the pic)

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:25am
man people can slander your name/position/situation and the second you make a peep about it you're whining or need to have a seat. can she have a voice? especially when she's 100% right. damn

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:26am
Naw I just think she is whiny.
She is free to Instagram preach as she pleases....

*shrug

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:29am
\_ \_

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:33am
I just can't take anything she says seriously

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:33am
who do those seats belong to?

Posted By: Samoneisthebest
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:35am
Where is the BHM "she don't need that much money to take care of those kids/she better get a job" team?

*waits*

-------------
Can't even twerk no mo. They tired out. Lets ride out.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:43am
For some reason, this reminds me of nala LOL

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m76h3na31c1qb73iu.gif

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:52am
Some of those extreme hetro male fans of athletes man be doing some very thirsty groupie like shhh.... Ive gotten in my fair share of sh!t talk with some or just listen to sports radio and hear how passionate some of these dudes talk about them  its interesting the amount of man love that is displayed. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:58am
@gkisses: Just lookin moist as phuck and don't have the sense to be ashamed of it.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:00am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Wait...

Halle Berry
Halle Berry
Halle Berry

You ain't shyt.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:03am

lol This.

Wait...

Halle Berry
Halle Berry
Halle Berry

now i have the song stuck in my head

-------------

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:06am
It looks like Vanessa got some face work done...I just remember her having a softer look. If she in fact did get work done, she didn't need it. 

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:09am
^^^I wanted to ask if her nose and lips always looked that....awkward.

-------------

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:12am

lol This.

Wait...

Halle Berry
Halle Berry
Halle Berry

and then i diedLOL

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:49am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

I can't stop watching.  LOL

what was gwan on here?

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:05am
my kids love that gif lmao

-------------

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:28am
Why are we still trying to save niccas from white women? He went through that much trouble to get her so let's leave him to his fate. It's out of our hands now. I hope she takes all.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:38am
I love when immature kids quote a rapper that has never been friends with Kobe and knows nothing about our relationship. Just shows how gullible they are. I don’t need to be in the gym. I’m raising our daughters, signing checks and taking care of everything else that pertains to our home life. [...]

lol

now that ive read the op all i can say is vanessa needs to chill and not take things so personally imho

the drake line is what rappers do, they make fun ridicule and do all sorts of stuff to stay witty lyrically.

the line 'kobe my nig-guh, i hate it had to him' does not necessarily mean kobe and drake are friends, lol i took it as, 'i support kobe (professionally on the court) im a fan, i wish it was someone else' bitch you wasnt with me shooting the gym just means you dont deserve half, the only thing she should have complained about is being called a bitch imho, but she didnt.

drake apologized about his lyric as well,

“That line came from a conversation about being this young and making this much money and the fear of losing it all. I just used his potential situation to address my own life. I never intended to Offend Vanessa Bryant or anyone else. That line had everything to do with me and what goes on in my head as a 25 year old man with this much income flowing in. Kobe is and always will be a friend and an icon to me.”

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:40am

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 2:46am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

“That line came from a conversation about being this young and making this much money and the fear of losing it all. I just used his potential situation to address my own life. I never intended to Offend Vanessa Bryant or anyone else. That line had everything to do with me and what goes on in my head as a 25 year old man with this much income flowing in. Kobe is and always will be a friend and an icon to me.”

I guess wedding vows mean nothing these days. Get married, have kids and you still have the right to stick your wee wee in random buttholes and keep your money. K.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:15am
is that what we are debating here?

yes/no/maybe?

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:20am
^I don't know what we're debating but I need Nita's future hubby and James to get in here to comment as well.LOL

*Hums some Lil Boosie*

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: tasty0619
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:27am
For the most part she's right, but it's not even fresh so I'm just kinda like womp.

-------------
Visit my accessory store to view my handmade designs!! www.etsy.com/shop/modishness

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:27am

shes more upset that she was called out for not being in the gym than being called a beyotch!

-------------

Posted By: nicks_hotmama06
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:44am
She is right.

-------------
I don't understand all His ways, but my faith keeps me going.....

Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:46am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

hahaha what is ciara doing on the highway? she better be careful and not get run over. 

Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:04am
Only read the op, so not sure if someone else addressed this. Wtf is so difficult for these women? I was watching the rapper Game's reality show & he was complaining there was no food in the house & his wife was like it takes a lot to run this house. So then Game broke it down. You have a nanny, a maid, his friends are always at the house, who she could send to the store...she finds time to shop, but not for food?

Im sure kobe's wife has more responsibilities    

You're a stay at home mom with a very cushy life you're supposed to hold the house down! You're supposed to hold your husband down!!

-------------
You gon get this work Nicca

Posted By: beautiful_hair
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:57am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Only read the op, so not sure if someone else addressed this. Wtf is so difficult for these women? I was watching the rapper Game's reality show & he was complaining there was no food in the house & his wife was like it takes a lot to run this house. So then Game broke it down. You have a nanny, a maid, his friends are always at the house, who she could send to the store...she finds time to shop, but not for food?

You're a stay at home mom with a very cushy life you're supposed to hold the house down! You're supposed to hold your husband down!!

Not when he has a very public rape case and he has continuously cheated on me.  No ma'am, not me. There's only so much "holding down" I'm gonna do before I make myself look like a fool in public.

-------------
You want space? I can give you so much f'ing space you'll think you're an astronaut.

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:04am

so you're saying its kind of like graduating from high school. no grand charade should be done for it because you're SUPPOSED to graduate from high school. so as a wife you're SUPPOSED to take care of home. no kudos for doing your job

-------------
My mind explodes

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:08am
If you are a housewife and stay at home mom then yes you are supposed to take care of the home. That is your job. There should be food stocked up. Not saying you can't get tired of it, of course you do like any other job. Just know that this is your role in the family. 

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:15am
no peapod where the game lives?   geeeeesh.

anyway, kobe and drake look goofy as hell in that pic.  they look like they could be friends...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: miamiu27
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:17am
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

^^^I wanted to ask if her nose and lips always looked that....awkward.

Was wondering the same thing. Something looks off.

-------------
I don't have time to complain. Take off your bedroom slippers put on your marching shoes! Shake it off, Stop complaining, Stop grumbling, Stop Crying and We are gonna Press On, We got Work to Do!!

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:32am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

If you are a housewife and stay at home mom then yes you are supposed to take care of the home. That is your job. There should be food stocked up. Not saying you can't get tired of it, of course you do like any other job. Just know that this is your role in the family. 

exactly.

are we giving kudos to people who bring home the bacon?

thats what you are supposed to do

-------------

Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:34am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

anyway, kobe and drake look goofy as hell in that pic.  they look like they could be friends...

Just a random note.  I LOVE Peapod. LOL  I will be getting a delivery today. Approve

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:55am
Okay...but Drake was still right. She, indeed, was not with him shootin' in the gym.

But I agree with her in that they are married. Marriage is a partnership.

But she's looking too deeply into this - the fact of the matter is that she wasn't with him shootin' in the gym.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:01am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

so you're saying its kind of like graduating from high school. no grand charade should be done for it because you're SUPPOSED to graduate from high school. so as a wife you're SUPPOSED to take care of home. no kudos for doing your job

You know what her kudos are...that multi-million dollar home she lives in, the 100k car she pushin...the threads shes wearing, the bags shes toting....chille please...we're not taking about a mom who is in the trenches, taking care of a bunch of kids on a tight budget that has to juggle a million things just to keep her family a float.

Marriage is partnership and however you divvy up the responsibilty is between the couple, that's your role...what the problem is?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by beautiful_hair beautiful_hair wrote:

Not when he has a very public rape case and he has continuously cheated on me.  No ma'am, not me. There's only so much "holding down" I'm gonna do before I make myself look like a fool in public.
humm...that really isn't the point...her man was accused of rape...she stayed...he cheated she stayed...and I don't believe she spoke up about those incidents (don't follow them) but she gonna take a stance about a rap song? mmmkay...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:04am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

I'm saying tho...TC I was looking at this chick like I know he's the game but damn you could at least ACT like you care if the man eats...LOL

-------------

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:24am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Where is the BHM "she don't need that much money to take care of those kids/she better get a job" team?

*waits*
I AM HERE!!!!!!!!!!

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

*waits*

Haha! I do always say that.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

man people can slander your name/position/situation and the second you make a peep about it you're whining or need to have a seat. can she have a voice? especially when she's 100% right. damn

Girl, I live it everyday here on bhm!  do you see the lies they put on me like they have nothing else to do??

-------------

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:40am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

LOLLOL I dont know why she would use instagram as her platform..LOL

Did anyone answer these comments cuz I'm still wondering why instagram was used...LOL

Anywhoo, Vanessa you speak your mind and clear your name if it makes you feel better!

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Posted By: Harmonii
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:01am
Hate her teeth and nose..that's all

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:16am
If it makes her sleep better at night to address this now then have at it..

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:36am
I agree.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:48am
I agree, but I don't care.

-------------
Life is good!

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:55am
she's right, but handle the finances would have sounded better.

glad she let it out 

Posted By: happy 4b
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:00am
I didn't see her complaining about her job I saw her complaining about not getting credit for what she does.
Being a housewife and stay at home mom is a full time job. Taking kids to school, helping them with homework, going for all their extracurricular activities. That's work and limits the amount of time she has to herself. Especially with a man who is hardly there.

She is not a gold digger, It's not her fault Kobe's dumbass didn't sign a prenup. That money is hers and she should get more for him exposing her to all kinds of STDs.

Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:08am

People pick the wrong things to speak on. If it were me, no f*cks would be given. Still got my house(s), cars, clothes, millions...and what? Not that serious, honey.

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:18am

She been trying to get a lot of attention lately.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:28am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

She been trying to get a lot of attention lately.

I notice also.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:30am
Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

I didn't see her complaining about her job I saw her complaining about not getting credit for what she does.
Being a housewife and stay at home mom is a full time job. Taking kids to school, helping them with homework, going for all their extracurricular activities. That's work and limits the amount of time she has to herself. Especially with a man who is hardly there.

She is not a gold digger, It's not her fault Kobe's dumbass didn't sign a prenup. That money is hers and she should get more for him exposing her to all kinds of STDs.

How is she not??? take it back to when and how they met..she was young and he is older with lots of money and she love every minute of it. She could see the $$$

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:38am

How is she not??? take it back to when and how they met..she was young and he is older with lots of money and she love every minute of it. She could see the $$$

I could see your argument if she got pregnant and trapped him. But no one forced or pressured him to marry her. Kobe is only 4 years older than her. I just see their story as two young kids who were trying to be grown by getting married so young.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:39am
i didn't realize how much people disliked Vanessa.  I don't even know what her voice sounds like so how do people have so much ammunition against her?  Aside from being stupid enough to stick around in this tainted marriage.

Posted By: Yardgirl
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i didn't realize how much people disliked Vanessa.  I don't even know what her voice sounds like so how do people have so much ammunition against her?  Aside from being stupid enough to stick around in this tainted marriage.

BHM hates her because she's not black and she's married to a handsome, wealthy black man.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:43am
LOL Kobe aint checkin for no sista. Just the way it works.

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:49am
i get what she's saying, but she waited too long.

when is she going to be on a reality show.

i wish that her and khloe was on one when lamar still played for the lakers

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:50am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

i thought he dated brandy

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:52am
Chile, that is news to me.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:53am
i thought they just went to prom together as a publicity thing.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:56am
his daddy didn't speak to him for years after he got married right?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:20pm

his daddy didn't speak to him for years after he got married right?

That is correct.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:47pm

I could see your argument if she got pregnant and trapped him.

No such thing. Sleepy

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:48pm
no such thing as trapping?

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

no such thing as trapping?

Right. Unless pins/needles or turkey basters were involved which I'm pretty sure almost never happens.

-------------

Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:13pm
I know this is a side topic but don't most women do their best work on their back?

How else do they produce children?I know this is a .allblock_box_v1{border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-color:#ff5500;}

-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:47pm
If you think that when he was picking her up at school in his benz and buying her gifts had no impact on her sticking around thenStern Smile

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:50pm
Doesn't mean she is a gold digger. How many threads do we have about women wanting men who are well off.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:52pm
&that was his choice tho
 yall acting like the girl was bouncing from dack to dack until somebody picked her up 

-------------
― Malcolm X

Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:56pm
She's being a traditional wife and taking care of her duties.it's just as important as Kobe role.people need to stop diminishing that. A lot of women just jealous that they can't do that and a lot of these men want to be grown little boys all their lives so they hate that kind of partnership

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:10pm
There will ALWAYS be a such thing as trapping

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:11pm

Kobe asked Vanessa to marry him in May 2000, after just 6 months of dating. Vanessa's engagement ring was 7 carats (1.4 g) and cost $100,000.

On April 18th 2001, 22 year-old Kobe and 18 year-old Vanessa were married at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church in Dana Point, California. There were only about 12 guests at the wedding. Neither Kobe's parents, nor his two sisters, nor his longtime adviser and agent Arn Tellem, nor Kobe's teammates attended. This disagreement resulted in an estrangement period of over two years, during which Kobe Bryant did not have any contact with his parents.

According to Vanessa's cousin Laila Laine, there was no prenuptial agreement: "She just came home one day and said something to the effect that Kobe didn't want a prenup... that he loved her too much for one."

After the wedding the couple drove away in Kobe's Ferrari. They moved into a $4.1 million mansion in Newport Beach, California.

In 2003 Kobe and Vanessa also purchased a home for Vanessa's mother, Sofia Ubrieta just around the corner from their home so she could be closer to her grandchildren. Sofia's home is kept in Kobe and Vanessa's name so Sofia can claim no assets and continue to collect alimony from her ex-husband (Vanessa's stepfather), Stephen Laine.

Vanessa Bryant is the only person in the world to own an automatic-only Lamborghini Murcielago. For her 19th birthday Kobe gave her the car as a gift. According to car enthusiast magazine Dub, upon realizing Vanessa could not drive a manual transmission, Kobe had the car converted to an automatic by having a special adapter for the transmission installed. The estimated cost of the car after conversion and customization was $400,000.

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:13pm
I don't think what she does is worth half his money. I don't think she has to do anything to be entitled to half his money. She's his wife. End of story. Don't cheat on her and she won't be able to take you for half.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 6:26pm

Kobe asked Vanessa to marry him in May 2000, after just 6 months of dating. Vanessa's engagement ring was 7 carats (1.4 g) and cost $100,000.

On April 18th 2001, 22 year-old Kobe and 18 year-old Vanessa were married at St. Edward the Confessor Catholic Church in Dana Point, California. There were only about 12 guests at the wedding. Neither Kobe's parents, nor his two sisters, nor his longtime adviser and agent Arn Tellem, nor Kobe's teammates attended. This disagreement resulted in an estrangement period of over two years, during which Kobe Bryant did not have any contact with his parents.

According to Vanessa's cousin Laila Laine, there was no prenuptial agreement: "She just came home one day and said something to the effect that Kobe didn't want a prenup... that he loved her too much for one."

After the wedding the couple drove away in Kobe's Ferrari. They moved into a $4.1 million mansion in Newport Beach, California.

In 2003 Kobe and Vanessa also purchased a home for Vanessa's mother, Sofia Ubrieta just around the corner from their home so she could be closer to her grandchildren. Sofia's home is kept in Kobe and Vanessa's name so Sofia can claim no assets and continue to collect alimony from her ex-husband (Vanessa's stepfather), Stephen Laine.

Vanessa Bryant is the only person in the world to own an automatic-only Lamborghini Murcielago. For her 19th birthday Kobe gave her the car as a gift. According to car enthusiast magazine Dub, upon realizing Vanessa could not drive a manual transmission, Kobe had the car converted to an automatic by having a special adapter for the transmission installed. The estimated cost of the car after conversion and customization was $400,000.

He can afford it, she's his wife don't see the problem.

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:14pm
I don't like Vanessa, but she is right.

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:29pm
when you're husband rapes someone...and you stay. 

don't sit, laid down for the rest of your life.

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

He took Brandy to his prom and I believe he had a date with Bey at one point in time...I think initially he was, but he laid eyes on her. I don't think ethnicity really mattered to him being he lived in Italy and I'm thinking another country while his dad was in the military...so he is just open minded..nothing wrong with that.

I think he just got sprung and so was she..it was a bonus he is who he is. They make a cute couple, I could see them together even if he was an average Joe. He just got caught up in that life and got caught cheating. She stayed because she more than likely believed that is what he did..cheat, but didn't rape that girl in Colorado. It was consensual and she was an opportunist out to get him knowing she would never see him again. The sex was rough..why not claim rape? Anyways...she has two children with this man and obviously her remaining by his side shows she is dedicated enough to work through the b.s., plus I'm sure fellow basketball wives talked her into staying as well. I don't believe she is a gold digger, but she spent her younger years with him and raising children. She has no career and not sure if she went to college or has a degree...so she will need to depend on him until she can come into her own. Yes he should pay up...she didn't trap him, at least not from my POV. I didn't realize his family and friends were so against it..but that doesn't mean anything..they probably just felt he was too young to get married.

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:17pm
Did he really rape that girl?

I don't remember that conclusion being the outcome. I thought they had consensual sex?

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

when you're husband rapes someone...and you stay. 

don't sit, laid down for the rest of your life.

Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:19pm
Like Drake said....

SHE WASN'T WITH ME SHOOTING IN THE GYM...

-------------
She hurt feelings, she break hearts
She stay quiet, she play smart
She take pride, in going out
Getting hollered at, and saying nah....

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:20pm
i didnt know people really believed he raped her 

-------------
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:20pm

i didnt know people really believed he raped her 

what got the case thrown out is her sexual history
if you read her interviews and the police reports.....idk that negro seems sketchy as hell

-------------

Print Page | Close Window