Print Page | Close Window

Fantasia Barrino slams Gay Marriage

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352851
Printed Date: Sep 23 2017 at 9:06pm


Topic: Fantasia Barrino slams Gay Marriage
Posted By: Guidette
Subject: Fantasia Barrino slams Gay Marriage
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:00pm
Repost?



http://www.rickey.org/tag/fantasia-barrino" rel="nofollow - Fantasia Barrino  slammed gay marriage on Instagram today. She has since  http://instagram.com/p/T467X9tT7o/" rel="nofollow - deleted the post , but a screencap is available.

I’m very disappointed. Obviously, she doesn’t realize that she has legions of gay fans who have supported her from the very beginning — through everything that she has gone through in public. It’s also perplexing how she doesn’t want to “be judged” and yet judges others in the process. SMH

Read what she wrote:

“I Rise ABOVE IT ALL!!! THE WORLD IS GONE MAD. KIDS, THE GOVERMENT, THE church House… Everybody Trying!!!!!!! Its a lot that going on that the Bible speaks about we should Not be doing. Weed legal in some places, Gay Marriage Legal BUT YET IM JUDGED!!! Im not doing Nothing for you… My Life!!!!”

One commenter on her Instagram says it best: the Bible also says we should not be doingadultery.

Via  http://allieiswired.com/archives/2012/12/fantasia-slams-gay-marriage-on-instagram-photo/" rel="nofollow - Allie is Wired  |  http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/74436200.html" rel="nofollow - ONTD

Fantasia Barrino slams Gay Marriage Fantasia Barrino slams Gay Marriage




Replies:
Posted By: BrownQtee
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:02pm
Still not able to construct a proper sentence. I see.
 
I agree with her though.


Posted By: marumaruyobi
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:03pm
Of course she deleted the post...what a fool.

-------------


Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:04pm
She don't have room to talk


Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:05pm
I think that's what she is saying.
I think she is admitting to her wrong doings but feels like others are not being judged as harshly.

I think that was the intent anyway

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant


Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:06pm
People are free to be pro homosexuality....she's free to be anti homosexuality. Gay supporters dont have a right to their opinions more than anyone else. I dont see the problem unless there is violence involved..






-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one


Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:07pm
I think she is asking people not to judge her in the least eloquent way.
She always does the least.

-------------
shine your light for the world to see


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

I think she is asking people not to judge her in the least eloquent way.
She always does the least.

/thread


-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:14pm
I think she's missing the point of people's issue with her. This bish tryna compare her trife to my blunt? She tried it but no.

Let's wreck a home, abort the baby, try to "kill" myself and leave my already bastard baby an orphan, get pregnant by the man AGAIN...oh and this heffa STOLE from me by not showing up to a performance. She stole my time.

Gay love, weed>>>>>>>>


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:15pm
lmao the nerve of this chick....

-------------
yo


Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:16pm

Girl everybody's over you



-------------
Life is good!


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:17pm
Sigh. Why Fantasia?

Sometimes silence is golden.

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:18pm
i dont think thats what she was saying but i also dont care much either...im still mad at her for wasting her talent singing the praises of being a baby momma.


Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:20pm
Did she not have a baby out of wedlock?

Or am I missing something?


Posted By: fairyQueen092
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:21pm
If it wasn't for previous posts deciphering that mess, I would not have understood what she meant.



-------------
Bhm sucks. Lets see how long it will take to get siggys back -__-


Posted By: Lhdc2011
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

People are free to be pro homosexuality....she's free to be anti homosexuality. Gay supporters dont have a right to their opinions more than anyone else. I dont see the problem unless there is violence involved..





That's true, even though I wont take her seriously until she learns how to spell government. I just hate when people look down on another group of people to make themselves look as if their "sins" are more acceptable or forgivable.




-------------
Domin


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

People are free to be pro homosexuality....she's free to be anti homosexuality. Gay supporters dont have a right to their opinions more than anyone else. I dont see the problem unless there is violence involved..







It makes no sense to use the bible as a reason for you being anti homosexual when you yourself dont follow the guidelines set in place for the faith ur  referencing. A sin is a sin. You cant dictate which sins are worse than others. Its laughable.

I guess I would be more offended if i believed homosexuality was a sin and/or believed in the bible.


-------------


Posted By: Im_oh_so_hott
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:


Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

People are free to be pro homosexuality....she's free to be anti homosexuality. Gay supporters dont have a right to their opinions more than anyone else. I dont see the problem unless there is violence involved..









It makes no sense to use the bible as a reason for you being anti homosexual when you yourself dont follow the guidelines set in place for the faith ur  referencing. A sin is a sin. You cant dictate which sins are worse than others. Its laughable.

I guess I would be more offended if i believed homosexuality was a sin and/or believed in the bible.


-------------
BSS?! that's like the dirtiest thing you can say in BHM. Why are you thinking of going Bootleg? - BaileyAlexandria


Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:29pm
Well as a Bible thumper myself, the girl is an idiot.

Yes I'm religious.
And I'm also for gay marriage.

As many times as I've sinned I have no right to tell others when to not sin. That's hypocritical. I'm walking on my own path and I allow others to find theirs. Simple.


Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Well as a Bible thumper myself, the girl is an idiot.

Yes I'm religious.
And I'm also for gay marriage.

As many times as I've sinned I have no right to tell others when to not sin. That's hypocritical. I'm walking on my own path and I allow others to find theirs. Simple.

Clap





Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think she's missing the point of people's issue with her. This bish tryna compare her trife to my blunt? She tried it but no.

Let's wreck a home, abort the baby, try to "kill" myself and leave my already bastard baby an orphan, get pregnant by the man AGAIN...oh and this heffa STOLE from me by not showing up to a performance. She stole my time.

Gay love, weed>>>>>>>>
 
 
 
The END! Smile


-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!



Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Still not able to construct a proper sentence. I see.
 

I agree with her though.


This


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think she's missing the point of people's issue with her. This bish tryna compare her trife to my blunt? She tried it but no.

Let's wreck a home, abort the baby, try to "kill" myself and leave my already bastard baby an orphan, get pregnant by the man AGAIN...oh and this heffa STOLE from me by not showing up to a performance. She stole my time.

Gay love, weed>>>>>>>>


[meek mill]church! amen [/meek mill]


-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I think that's what she is saying.
I think she is admitting to her wrong doings but feels like others are not being judged as harshly.

I think that was the intent anyway
This

-------------


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:38pm
I don't know.  It seems like she's judged as harshly as most celebrities who are caught in love triangles.  


Posted By: Wildfire
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

People are free to be pro homosexuality....she's free to be anti homosexuality. Gay supporters dont have a right to their opinions more than anyone else. I dont see the problem unless there is violence involved..







It makes no sense to use the bible as a reason for you being anti homosexual when you yourself dont follow the guidelines set in place for the faith ur  referencing. A sin is a sin. You cant dictate which sins are worse than others. Its laughable.

I guess I would be more offended if i believed homosexuality was a sin and/or believed in the bible.


Women with perms can still encourage their daughters not to process their hair, or speak on the negatives of a relaxer, despite having permed their own hair. Her being in a love triangle doesnt mean she doesnt have a right to her opinion on gay marriage
.




-------------
You'll be a memory for someone someday. Try to be a good one


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:42pm
She has a right to state her opinion, but people are also free to comment on her opinion, especially when she puts it on social media outlets.  


Posted By: zsazsa
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:51pm
she is such a basic goat. I love her singing/wailing though. 


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:24pm
well she was right about that bible part...
i agree with her.


-------------


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:



Women with perms can still encourage their daughters not to process their hair, or speak on the negatives of a relaxer, despite having permed their own hair. Her being in a love triangle doesnt mean she doesnt have a right to her opinion on gay marriage
.





That is not a good comparison at all imo... perming and religion are two diff things.  Her love triangle has great influence when she inserts religion. Even without it she is taking a position as if her sins which are sins from the book she references arent as bad. Folks need to be careful when they choose to step to the holier than thou plate. You dont like it fine but dont then sling dirt and pretend to have clean hands.


-------------


Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:25pm
stop worrying about what other people are judged for and focus on fixing your sh*t


Posted By: Eden.
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:32pm
oh fanny.

-------------


Posted By: teendiva
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Still not able to construct a proper sentence. I see.
 

I agree with her though.

The first sentence is grammatically correct. It has a subject with the right verb tense and appropriate prepositions.

-------------
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else, is the greatest accomplishment.
-My dude Emerson


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I don't know.  It seems like she's judged as harshly as most celebrities who are caught in love triangles.  

It's because she's darkskinned and can't read.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: Faithfully2002
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:47pm
Oh my...

-------------


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:09pm
I think she's calling people hypocrites which I can't disagree with. Why are people taking this to be about gay marriage? She's not saying that she personally has anything against gay marriage but that technically (according to the Bible) it is wrong. Just like what she did.

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:11pm
But IMO what other people are doing still doesn't justify her actions. That's backward logic. Someone else doing something wrong doesn't make what she's doing okay. She should still be ashamed. 

-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?


Posted By: wezy2005
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:38pm
Fantasia is a f****n ahole.....she wanted to be an american idol,a star,a celebrity.Well she got it and everything that goes along with it GOOD AND BAD.
Now her life is on FRONT STREET and everybody know all her damn business.
She don't like all the attention,and like being judged,having everything under scrutiny.Its not fair but it comes with the territory.
What do these people think that being in show buisness is a CAKE WALK???......you couldnt pay me enough money for that bullsht!!!
Think long and hard before taking this PATH!!!!!!


Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Still not able to construct a proper sentence. I see.
 

I agree with her though.

 
 
 
LOLLOLLOL


-------------


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:54pm
LOLCry

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:17pm
Did she slam her textbooks in school too? There's no reason why she should be writing like she's illiterate still. Don't they have tutors?


Posted By: gabi03
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:31pm


Posted By: Veemack
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 6:45pm
So she has had babies out of wedlock, well so have many women, especially black women that I know. She was/is dating a man who is separated but not divorced, same as thousands of other people in this world. Our divorce rate is high and people get separated daily, separate means just that separate. Honestly her actions have been pretty ordinary and people try to throw stones at her like they are better and she is so this and that. When they are probably sharing a man themselves or running after one who does not want them....She should of left the comment up, I would have, she happens to believe that gay marriage is wrong and weed should not be legal. And she is within her right to  feel that way. No one has to jump on board and accept a belief just because it is popular to do so. Whether that person is a celebrity or not.

-------------
I am a happy positive God fearing sister, this is why I can show my face. Freely I speak irl, so I do not need to get on the net to vent. I love positivity. Don't be mad nor confused about that.


Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:04pm
I always find it sad that our people tend to go in on Fantasia's literacy Nevermind, I was one of many that was going in on Beyonce's.

Carry onStern Smile


-------------


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:04pm
There are a lot of things that I feel that I don't share on facebook.  It's not because I'm ashamed of my positions; it's that I don't want to argue about them for one reason or another.  If I'm putting my thoughts out there in the open, my intent is to talk about them, not get high-fives from people who agree.  And I just have family and friends on mine...the people that love me.  If I put that stuff out there for strangers, I'd expect to be challenged on anything I say.  Whether she has a point or not makes not a bit of difference because everyone is going to have a different opinion.  Twitter comments beg to be misinterpreted anyway.  


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

It's not because I'm ashamed of my positions; it's that I don't want to argue about them for one reason or another. 


I can understand this. It gets tiresome. And it's pointless because everyone's going to feel how they feel anyway.


-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

So she has had babies out of wedlock, well so have many women, especially black women that I know. She was/is dating a man who is separated but not divorced, same as thousands of other people in this world. Our divorce rate is high and people get separated daily, separate means just that separate. Honestly her actions have been pretty ordinary and people try to throw stones at her like they are better and she is so this and that. When they are probably sharing a man themselves or running after one who does not want them....She should of left the comment up, I would have, she happens to believe that gay marriage is wrong and weed should not be legal. And she is within her right to  feel that way. No one has to jump on board and accept a belief just because it is popular to do so. Whether that person is a celebrity or not.

image



-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I don't know.  It seems like she's judged as harshly as most celebrities who are caught in love triangles.  

It's because she's darkskinned and can't read.


stfu because alicia steady gets called a heaux...

and she is light as day.


-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: JasmineE02
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:18pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

It's not because I'm ashamed of my positions; it's that I don't want to argue about them for one reason or another. 


I can understand this. It gets tiresome. And it's pointless because everyone's going to feel how they feel anyway.


I guess I just view it as walking into a crowded room and saying something controversial.  Yes, sometimes the room will just stare at you uncomfortably, but others will call you out and tell you about yourself.  Think drunken office party.  LOL


Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

So she has had babies out of wedlock, well so have many women, especially black women that I know. She was/is dating a man who is separated but not divorced, same as thousands of other people in this world. Our divorce rate is high and people get separated daily, separate means just that separate. Honestly her actions have been pretty ordinary and people try to throw stones at her like they are better and she is so this and that. When they are probably sharing a man themselves or running after one who does not want them....She should of left the comment up, I would have, she happens to believe that gay marriage is wrong and weed should not be legal. And she is within her right to  feel that way. No one has to jump on board and accept a belief just because it is popular to do so. Whether that person is a celebrity or not.


Amen sister everyone is entitled to their opinion even Fantasia and her honorary high school diploma. I spent 4 years in high school this chick spent 2 days in a school and they gave her an honorary high school diploma. Her prize in all this...She bagged a married tmobile sidekick, had a light bright baby with him and dances barefoot like she's a runaway slave. Honestly she should have went to Verizon or got a man from Sprintpcs...Take that haters


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:26pm
Nadia, why did i read that post and think for a split second you really are that girl in your aviLOL


Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:38pm
Does the Bible say that  folk can't smoke weed? She's comparing apples to oranges. That's the problem.

-------------
As a species,human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.
-Agent Smith


Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

stop worrying about what other people are judged for and focus on fixing your sh*t


Amen..catches the holy spirit


Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Did she slam her textbooks in school too? There's no reason why she should be writing like she's illiterate still. Don't they have tutors?


Oh the shade/ it's getting hot in here


Posted By: JamCaygirl
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:58pm
basic people say basic things..

shrugs...


-------------
Out of many, one people.....
Happy 50th JAMAICA!


Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I don't know.  It seems like she's judged as harshly as most celebrities who are caught in love triangles.  

It's because she's darkskinned and can't read.


stfu because alicia steady gets called a heaux...

and she is light as day.

LMAO you know damn well Alicia Keys don't get slandered as much as Fantasia does around here.


-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*


Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:10pm
2 min 50 sec.  



-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

Originally posted by dijah.love dijah.love wrote:

Did she slam her textbooks in school too? There's no reason why she should be writing like she's illiterate still. Don't they have tutors?


Oh the shade/ it's getting hot in here
geezis kryst wtf has she done to her body??Dead

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:11pm
She is so tacky... ekk


Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:12pm
pg 5 itt
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

2 min 50 sec.  

Originally posted by gabi03 gabi03 wrote:



-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

Originally posted by JasmineE02 JasmineE02 wrote:

I don't know.  It seems like she's judged as harshly as most celebrities who are caught in love triangles.  

It's because she's darkskinned and can't read.


stfu because alicia steady gets called a heaux...

and she is light as day.

LMAO you know damn well Alicia Keys don't get slandered as much as Fantasia does around here.


not at all.
alicia gets it.
I call her a homewrecking heaux all the time.

the only difference between the two is that alicia is keeping her basicosity to a minimum.. Fanny continues to spread hers all over.

its so many threads that can be made calling alicia out for the one thing she did.

but fanny.. is like fawk that.

im going to WRECK homes.
not read
attempt suicide.
talk about others.
have 2 babies by two different men..neither of which she is with no.

so yeah....skin color has nothing to do w/ it.


-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: NadiaPost
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 9:10pm
Fanny wrecked the marriage of a Tmobile side kick salesmen..Alicia wrecked the marriage of an award winning producer..Fanny doesn't play the piano


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:


Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

So she has had babies out of wedlock, well so have many women, especially black women that I know. She was/is dating a man who is separated but not divorced, same as thousands of other people in this world. Our divorce rate is high and people get separated daily, separate means just that separate. Honestly her actions have been pretty ordinary and people try to throw stones at her like they are better and she is so this and that. When they are probably sharing a man themselves or running after one who does not want them....She should of left the comment up, I would have, she happens to believe that gay marriage is wrong and weed should not be legal. And she is within her right to  feel that way. No one has to jump on board and accept a belief just because it is popular to do so. Whether that person is a celebrity or not.


image



There aint a thing ordinary about Fantasias story. My mom did have a baby out of wedlock and she didnt swallow a handful of pills for attention, she likes hostess and cake pops. I still don't get why this is turning into "she has a right to an opinion even tho she's a bucket"...she has zero self awareness. She's one of those perpetual victims and I can't deal with her sweaty, barefoot a**.


Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think she's missing the point of people's issue with her. This bish tryna compare her trife to my blunt? She tried it but no.

Let's wreck a home, abort the baby, try to "kill" myself and leave my already bastard baby an orphan, get pregnant by the man AGAIN...oh and this heffa STOLE from me by not showing up to a performance. She stole my time.

Gay love, weed>>>>>>>>


read boo, read ClapClap


-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com


Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:28pm
Tasia tried it with the gays like that? With the tacky ensembles & tragic wigs she stay wearing?

There is no dimension, of any multiiverse, where this could even possibly end well for her.

They finna frenemy her into even tackier ensembles and tragicer wigs.

Yes, tragicer. Bless her lil basic heart.


-------------


Posted By: Bored w/Out Me?
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:37pm
Well on BHM Keys gets it way worser than Tasia but Keys also got a Husband out the deal. Tasia DS former Welfare Mother. Keyes LS Star who can sing and Play the Piana.







Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:39pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

Well on BHM Keys gets it way worser than Tasia but Keys also got a Husband out the deal. Tasia DS former Welfare Mother. Keyes LS Star who can sing and Play the Piana.







I don't even get your point but this made me laugh LOL


-------------
I mean damn can my p**** be tight?


Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:35pm

And in social media rants.....

Photobucket

In an attempt to show that she is rising about the drama and harshness about some of her "mistakes," Fantasia's Instagram posting ( http://theybf.com/2012/12/31/fantasia-pops-off-about-gay-marriage-asks-why-she-gets-judged" rel="nofollow - Fanny was none too pleased with the backlash and claims that people just didn't understand what she was saying.  Though her management team attempted to clean up the firestorm, Fanny took to Instagram AGAIN today and posted a second rant to apologize for the first one....but maybe she just made it worse.   She said,

Photobucket

And for people who felt she was dissing the gay community, she had a message for them too. 

Photobucket

 

Sigh.....we understand what Fantasia was trying to say, but it clearly didn't come across the way she intended.  But why is she blaming others for her inability to articulate her thoughts?  And didn't this last rant just make it worse?



-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!


Posted By: BoutThatLife
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:39pm
I don't think her post was bad.
She committed the acts of fornication and was involved in adultery and caught hell, but look what society says is ok. Also Alicia keys ain't get as much shade for stealing mashonda man

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:42pm
dear tasia...it's TOO.
it's seek


-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:54pm
Lol@ her saying she was done with media on an instigram post.

-------------
shine your light for the world to see


Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 5:55pm
what are u talking about? alicia keys has gotten the ultimate shade for what she did and arguably lost a huge portion of her female fans...ppl go in on her all of the time especially because she is a million times more popular than fantasia...

fantasia gets scraps when it comes to shade


-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!


Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:00pm
The Tasia gifs in this thread had be dying. Keep em coming.


Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:04pm
Thank God for iphone spellcheck.......bish woulda been out here looking 10 types of dumb.

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.


Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:17pm

"Sometimes you have to loss to when again..Truth"-Fantasia





-------------


Posted By: Babydoll9163
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 11:38pm
^^^^Deathington

I just...don't get her point. Saying don't judge me while simultaneously attempting to point out the sins of others? I guess she meant to address hypocrisy...?



-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva



Print Page | Close Window