Forum Name: Lace Fronts
Forum Description: Discussions on Lace Fronts
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352825
Printed Date: Oct 17 2017 at 3:12am

Topic: Rex has Virgin Peruvian
Posted By: starliteboo
Subject: Rex has Virgin Peruvian
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:49pm
I was just searching his sight and noticed that he is now selling Peruvian hair. Now I have just gotten into wearing Mayalasian and some Burmese. Has anyone purchased Peruvian hair before from Rex. Yeah I know Peruvian is probaly plain ole Virgin Chinese processed into this texture but I am sure he is charging a boat load for this texture. LOL

-------------
I'm bipolar, I have multiple personalities and I have anger issues, I would suggest that you dont fcuk with me.

Replies:
Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:44pm
pretty

-------------
Janice 3:16 For Janice so loved the world she gave her only begotten hair that whoever believes in Her shall not perish but have everlasting virginity

Posted By: PeacefulOne
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:01pm

::DROOLS::

Posted By: carrie
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:07pm
I didn't get it from Rex, but I just got "Peruvian" from another vendor and I love it.

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 8:27pm
What's the deal with Peruvian?  Does it have finer strands than CVR, thicker strands than IVR?  How similar is it to Malay?

-------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever" - Gandhi

Posted By: LiberianGirl
Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 9:37am
Those curls are to die for

Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 11:26am
so did anyone inquire about the price of this yet? LOL

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:06pm
I need to get around to trying malaysian but i'm so in love with chinese virgin.  what chat said...what's the deal with peruvian?

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

so did anyone inquire about the price of this yet? LOL

peaceful....you know the price is gone be outta order.LOL  Rex is still my first love tho.  He'll always be in my heart.LOL

-------------

Posted By: I Love MIMI
Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:05pm
HAIR TEXTURE... PLEASE HELP
I need help... I'm a Chinese Virgin Junkie... But Im getting really sick of the Texture. Its too dam silky, its does not look natural. Im ordering another wig . And kind of confused... I wanna know which is softer , But has that really relaxed hair look, feel and flow? I cant decide if Malaysian Lite yaki, Chinese lite yaki ( I had, but that was too course), Brazialian lite yaki or Burmese lite yaki. I want the texture to resemble Evelyn Lozada texture. IM ORDERING THIS WIG ON WEDNESDAY.

ALSO THE LAST WIG I ORDERED... THERE WAS SOOOOO MUCH SHORT HAIRS, I COULD NOT EVEN PART THE HAIR AT ALL. ANY SUGGESTION ON ELIMAINATING THE SHORT HAIRS THE DENSITY AROUND HAIRLINE WAS 75-80% ( WHICH WAS WAY TO THINK FOR ME)... My cir is 19 inches... I have a smaill head so 100% looks crazy. Any suggestions on lite Yaki heair density is welcomed.

Any suggestions.... please...I do not fcuk with Jackson... dude prices bounce more than the stock market.

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:13pm
Has anyone used Rex's wefted hair?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 4:11pm
I just emailed about the price.  I will report back.

Posted By: SistaHollywood
Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:40am
Originally posted by I Love MIMI I Love MIMI wrote:

HAIR TEXTURE... PLEASE HELP
I need help... I'm a Chinese Virgin Junkie... But Im getting really sick of the Texture. Its too dam silky, its does not look natural. Im ordering another wig . And kind of confused... I wanna know which is softer , But has that really relaxed hair look, feel and flow? I cant decide if Malaysian Lite yaki, Chinese lite yaki ( I had, but that was too course), Brazialian lite yaki or Burmese lite yaki. I want the texture to resemble Evelyn Lozada texture. IM ORDERING THIS WIG ON WEDNESDAY.

ALSO THE LAST WIG I ORDERED... THERE WAS SOOOOO MUCH SHORT HAIRS, I COULD NOT EVEN PART THE HAIR AT ALL. ANY SUGGESTION ON ELIMAINATING THE SHORT HAIRS THE DENSITY AROUND HAIRLINE WAS 75-80% ( WHICH WAS WAY TO THINK FOR ME)... My cir is 19 inches... I have a smaill head so 100% looks crazy. Any suggestions on lite Yaki heair density is welcomed.

Any suggestions.... please...I do not fcuk with Jackson... dude prices bounce more than the stock market.
[/QUOTE] Not trying to be mean but next time you can post your own question its not kosher to high jack a post [ when you ask a question in another person post ]then others start to comment and the original post or question get lost or not answered when others start to answer your question You can post in the newbie sectionTongue

Posted By: Tressa
Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 9:55pm
Sista!!  How are you!!  I was in Peru and the hair is not whatever these Cvs are saying. Besides Peru is one of the dirtiest places, I've been in..you dig??  It's just the styling...all of the hair is still boring Indian or Chinese...the rest is just "marketing" to sell more the of same thing A different way...IMO

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:09pm
@ Sistahollywood... My post was by accident, and if you look in NEWBIE... You will see my POST. I was trying to answer her question abour pvh... Which I have purchased , Real PVR hair syrands are very thick and the hair is dull. There is a wholesaler in NJ that sell hair by the bulk or wrefted. Its only good if you get it processed... Like bodywave. Andriods and this forum do not mix.

Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Tressa Tressa wrote:

Sista!!  How are you!!  I was in Peru and the hair is not whatever these Cvs are saying. Besides Peru is one of the dirtiest places, I've been in..you dig??  It's just the styling...all of the hair is still boring Indian or Chinese...the rest is just "marketing" to sell more the of same thing A different way...IMO

-------------
I'm bipolar, I have multiple personalities and I have anger issues, I would suggest that you dont fcuk with me.

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:59pm

I figured this was the case, although I never imagined it to be real Peruvian hair.  What's next, hair from the Aztecs and Mayans (oops! LOL).

-------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever" - Gandhi

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 9:49am
I emailed about the rex pvr as pictured, all I got was a stock list.  So I asked if it was a custom and got no reply.  idk, it would be a great unit in cvr, if you could really get virgin, and get the curl pattern pictured. 

I am inclined to agree with Tressa, it is chinese or indian, with a new bandwagon name  Cry  don't fall for it.

Hi, sister H.

Posted By: carrie
Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:37am
Honestly I think what we're getting is the good grade of Indian we USE to get and "Indian" is just the $hit leftover hair. 

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:52am
I just emailed Rex for a price list. Hopefully he responds.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

I figured this was the case, although I never imagined it to be real Peruvian hair.  What's next, hair from the Aztecs and Mayans (oops! LOL).

that would be some unicorn hair indeed.LOL  I'm waitin' on Natural Blonde Aboriginanian Virgin Remy.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

that would be some unicorn hair indeed.LOL  I'm waitin' on Natural Blonde Aboriginanian Virgin Remy.

-------------

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 3:03pm
Its all just some processed Chinese or Indian hair. I always just order Virgin Chinese and call it a day

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:34pm

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Tried posting Rex's pricelist but it won't work so I'll post prices for his virgin Chinese:

8"- $32.00
10"- $40.00
12"- $50.00
14"- $56.00
16"- $62.00
18"- $67.00
20"- $74.00
22"- $79.00
24"- $82.00
26"- $87.00
28"- $92.00
30"- $96.00
32"- $100.00
34"- $104.00
Mixed color/highlights add $5.00pc
Yaki add $2.00, wavy add $4.00, curly $5.00, kinky straight/italian yaki $10.00

-------------

Posted By: SistaHollywood
Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 8:13pm
Isnt that for weave hair ?

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:03pm
Those prices seem very cheap. Rex is one of the more expensive vendor those prices do seem very low.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:05pm
Lmao...

Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 10:53pm

Tried posting Rex's pricelist but it won't work so I'll post prices for his virgin Chinese:

8"- $32.00
10"- $40.00
12"- $50.00
14"- $56.00
16"- $62.00
18"- $67.00
20"- $74.00
22"- $79.00
24"- $82.00
26"- $87.00
28"- $92.00
30"- $96.00
32"- $100.00
34"- $104.00
Mixed color/highlights add $5.00pc
Yaki add $2.00, wavy add $4.00, curly $5.00, kinky straight/italian yaki $10.00

I think it is the wefted hair price list.  I got the stock wig list, and it's totally different. . .

I did buy wefts from another vendor, and the weft prices are about the same as rex.

Print Page | Close Window