Print Page | Close Window

Tarot reading, psychics and etc

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352780
Printed Date: Sep 21 2018 at 4:45am

Topic: Tarot reading, psychics and etc
Posted By: sexyandfamous
Subject: Tarot reading, psychics and etc
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:14pm
Have you ever been to one? Do you believe in this kind of stuff?
A long time ago I had some kind of reading over the phone (yes, I know, stupid) with this psychic who was supposed to be famous and very powerful for $200. I was making a lot of money back then and my rent was cheap so I did it. Nothing she said happened.

I know this tarot reader who charges little (she's in another country) and I send my questions over e-mail and she replies in 12-24 hours. Everything she said was right: me and my ex wouldn't remain friends for long, this dude I had a crush on was still into his ex, I was going to be stuck o this crappy job longer, etc.

So, to the ones who had done a tarot reading or spoken to a psychic or those people in Botanicas, what was your experience? Do you still believe in it?

-------------
hip measured is from fullest part on butt:
start: 32C-24-35

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hn7ui0.jpg

Replies:
Posted By: leftywefty
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

A long time ago I had some kind of reading over the phone (yes, I know, stupid) with this psychic who was supposed to be famous and very powerful for $200. I was making a lot of money back then and my rent was cheap so I did it. Nothing she said happened.

I know this tarot reader who charges little (she's in another country) and I send my questions over e-mail and she replies in 12-24 hours. Everything she said was right: me and my ex wouldn't remain friends for long, this dude I had a crush on was still into his ex, I was going to be stuck o this crappy job longer, etc.

So, to the ones who had done a tarot reading or spoken to a psychic or those people in Botanicas, what was your experience? Do you still believe in it?

I could've told you this. Next time give me your $200

Posted By: Jr1127
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:18pm
I had my palm. That was back in 2010 and tarot reading, the ones who did the palm reading and tarot reading said the samething about my future.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:18pm
After my bf-at-the-time died, I strongly considered seeing one to "talk" to him. But then I realized I would just be doing it out of desperation so I felt it was better I stay away from throwing money on that.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:19pm

Yeah some of them are scam artist.

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:20pm
Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I want another one I'm scared to find out the answer to my questions lol

Posted By: Naturalchick30
No

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

After my bf-at-the-time died, I strongly considered seeing one to "talk" to him. But then I realized I would just be doing it out of desperation so I felt it was better I stay away from throwing money on that.
ClapClapClap I'm glad you did that!!! I did that and let just say you don't want to open door you can not closed.

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:21pm
I want a reading really bad

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:22pm
yes. what she said came true.

i would do it again

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: beautiful_hair
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:25pm
I've had three done and the first one, which was in person, was a scam artist.  The other two were over the phone, but was was more of a spiritual guidance type of reading just basically telling me what I should do in order to get what I wanted in life.  I enjoyed it and am thinking of getting it done for the new year.

-------------
You want space? I can give you so much f'ing space you'll think you're an astronaut.

Posted By: MsBianca
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:29pm
I had a real experience - one that I was NOT seeking.

Years ago, I worked with this lady who used to tell us that she communicates with the deceased... we always gave her the side-eye Ermm

One day - after just a few weeks of working with her, she turned to me and asked me if I had a grandfather who was (insert his physical description)... basically, she described him to the T.

When I said "yes"... I was wondering "how in the world she know what he looked like"???

She said "he's talking to me right now and he wants me to give you some messages"...

I immediately got up, started crying, and walked away... I didn't know what else to do... LOL

Then, curiosity got the best of me... so I went back after a few minutes to find out more.

She said "He doesn't want you to be upset so if you don't want to hear anymore, he doesn't want you to"...

But I said "Yes... I do want to hear it"...

So she started saying stuff to me that SHE would NOT know about... about some drama my family was going thru in particular at the time...

He basically told me that he was proud of me and that everything was going to be OK... even gave me a message to give to my brother about his car situation...

It really creeped me out at first, but afterwards, I was happy that I heard from him Hug

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

Years ago, I worked with this lady who used to tell us that she communicates with the deceased... we always gave her the side-eye Ermm

One day - after just a few weeks of working with her, she turned to me and asked me if I had a grandfather who was (insert his physical description)... basically, she described him to the T.

When I said "yes"... I was wondering "how in the world she know what he looked like"???

She said "he's talking to me right now and he wants me to give you some messages"...

I immediately got up, started crying, and walked away... I didn't know what else to do... LOL

Then, curiosity got the best of me... so I went back after a few minutes to find out more.

She said "He doesn't want you to be upset so if you don't want to hear anymore, he doesn't want you to"...

So she started saying stuff to me that SHE would NOT know about... about some drama my family was going thru in particular at the time...

He basically told me that he was proud of me and that everything was going to be OK... even gave me a message to give to my brother about his car situation...

It really creeped me out at first, but afterwards, I was happy that I heard from him Hug

That's a blessing!!! That woman has a gift!

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:48pm
I don't play around with that mess....

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:49pm
I had one done and the woman was so off. She said I was going to have five kids and problems with my hips. One kid and no problems with my hips. I should have yank my $50 back from her. I thought it would be interesting to see what somebody else would say since I do tarot readings. It was my first time in New Orleans and New Years Eve so I was wrapped up in the good feelings.

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:58pm
A part of me is interested, but another part tells me that some things should just stay unknown.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Jr1127 Jr1127 wrote:

this psychic who was supposed to be famous and very powerful for $200. I was making a lot of money back then and my rent was cheap so I did it. Nothing she said happened.

Yeah some of them are scam artist.

she actually was somewhat famous but i guess she was just sensitive to what people were looking for and that's why she remained famous. not sure about now.

-------------

http://24.media.tumblr.com/9bbbc000b1aa15d0337a651ec6e3f36c/tumblr_n1g94wvCbW1rk74v1o1_400.gif

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:29pm
I do readings to learn about my future as to what direction I'm going to if I keep doing the same things. Those people don't tell your destiny, they tell you where you're heading to. You can change your future anytime.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by MsBianca MsBianca wrote:

nice!

-------------

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:44pm
OP do you mind sharing your online tarot reader?

I'm learning tarot myself but I spend waaaaaay too much time looking up the meanings. I can never put it all together as a whole

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:11pm
I would do it if it was cheap, and for entertainment purposes only.

There is a tarot and palm reading place right down the street from my house. I always figured it wouldn't last long but its been there and going strong.

I can't think of one person I know who has ever been there tho.

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

-------------

Posted By: fairyQueen092
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

A part of me is interested, but another part tells me that some things should just stay unknown.

Yea, I feel like if I seek info about the future, bad things will happen

-------------
Bhm sucks. Lets see how long it will take to get siggys back -__-

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:17pm
I have an advisor.  He's a black male and I believe this man has a gift from God that rarely occurs in people.  He's told both myself and my mom things that ended up coming true.  For example, he told my mom to stop driving by the fire station on her way to and from work because she'd get into an accident.  Well one night someone rear ended her.  When I showed up they were parallel to the fire station.

He's told me accurately things from my past and all i did was walk into the room and sat down. Never told him anything about me.

He's come so close as to even telling me my partners name.  Like one day he flat out said "Kevin isn't the man for you."   He told me I'd date a dude from the islands and I did.   He also calls out of the blue sometimes when you are feeling down or going through something.  He says he develops a spiritual connection to those that he reads for.   He doesn't do it for money, but he accepts tips because he says the readings physically drain him.

He told me a male in my family would get into an accident and wouldn't be able to walk and that did happen (though its tempoary, he will walk again).

He knew I was a rape survivor and that I should technically have a child.  Ton's of personal things no one else knew about me he told me.   He's told me some very good things as  far as finances are concerned as well and we'll see if they come to pass.

When I was going through a workplace harassment thing he told me who not to trust at work by name without me ever telling him their names.   He flat out told me what person was teaming up with my boss against me.   He also told me that he saw the EEOC getting involved and the next day the EEOC told me they were filing the charge for discrimination against the company.  There were lots of things he said that were accurate.   He's also read for friends of mine and they agree that his readings are accurate.  He doesn't call himself psychic, he believes he's connected spiritually.

I believe in that type of thing, but I think there's a difference from a person who's learned to "read people well" and someone who truly has a "gift."  I think the person I see truly has a gift from God.  As a matter of fact both my mom and I describe him as someone that just has this feeling of goodness surrounding him.

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:22pm
Even though I know its a bunch of bull...I can't wait to get a reading in New Orleans during marti gras. It's on my bucket list.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by CuteNSweet CuteNSweet wrote:

I have an advisor.  He's a black male and I believe this man has a gift
from God that rarely occurs in people.  He's told both myself and my mom
things that ended up coming true.  For example, he told my mom to stop
driving by the fire station on her way to and from work because she'd
get into an accident.  Well one night someone rear ended her.  When I
showed up they were parallel to the fire station.

He's told me accurately things from my past and all i did was walk into the room and sat down. Never told him anything about me.

He's
come so close as to even telling me my partners name.  Like one day he
flat out said "Kevin isn't the man for you."   He told me I'd date a
dude from the islands and I did.   He also calls out of the blue
sometimes when you are feeling down or going through something.  He says
he develops a spiritual connection to those that he reads for.   He
doesn't do it for money, but he accepts tips because he says the
readings physically drain him.

He told me a male in my family
would get into an accident and wouldn't be able to walk and that did
happen (though its tempoary, he will walk again).

He knew I was a
rape survivor and that I should technically have a child.  Ton's of
personal things no one else knew about me he told me.   He's told me
some very good things as  far as finances are concerned as well and
we'll see if they come to pass.

When I was going through a
workplace harassment thing he told me who not to trust at work by name
without me ever telling him their names.   He flat out told me what
person was teaming up with my boss against me.   He also told me that he
saw the EEOC getting involved and the next day the EEOC told me they
were filing the charge for discrimination against the company.  There
were lots of things he said that were accurate.   He's also read for
friends of mine and they agree that his readings are accurate.  He
doesn't call himself psychic, he believes he's connected spiritually.

I
believe in that type of thing, but I think there's a difference from a
person who's learned to "read people well" and someone who truly has a
"gift."  I think the person I see truly has a gift from God.  As a
matter of fact both my mom and I describe him as someone that just has
this feeling of goodness surrounding him.

I would love to meet someone like this

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

Posted By: pattigurlatl
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:40pm
I believe in it but I believe most people are tricksters trying to take your dough. 

-------------
Harriet Tubman - I freed a thousands slaves. I would have freed more had they known they were slaves.

Michael Harriot - She wouldn't have freed any if she was worried about her hair.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

she doesn't speak English Confused
nor Spanish. Dead

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

There is a tarot and palm reading place right down the street from my house. I always figured it wouldn't last long but its been there and going strong.

have you looked up reviews for that place?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:53pm

I have an advisor.  He's a black male and I believe this man has a gift from God that rarely occurs in people.  He's told both myself and my mom things that ended up coming true.  For example, he told my mom to stop driving by the fire station on her way to and from work because she'd get into an accident.  Well one night someone rear ended her.  When I showed up they were parallel to the fire station.

He's come so close as to even telling me my partners name.  Like one day he flat out said "Kevin isn't the man for you."   He told me I'd date a dude from the islands and I did.   He also calls out of the blue sometimes when you are feeling down or going through something.  He says he develops a spiritual connection to those that he reads for.   He doesn't do it for money, but he accepts tips because he says the readings physically drain him.

He told me a male in my family would get into an accident and wouldn't be able to walk and that did happen (though its tempoary, he will walk again).

He knew I was a rape survivor and that I should technically have a child.  Ton's of personal things no one else knew about me he told me.   He's told me some very good things as  far as finances are concerned as well and we'll see if they come to pass.

When I was going through a workplace harassment thing he told me who not to trust at work by name without me ever telling him their names.   He flat out told me what person was teaming up with my boss against me.   He also told me that he saw the EEOC getting involved and the next day the EEOC told me they were filing the charge for discrimination against the company.  There were lots of things he said that were accurate.   He's also read for friends of mine and they agree that his readings are accurate.  He doesn't call himself psychic, he believes he's connected spiritually.

I believe in that type of thing, but I think there's a difference from a person who's learned to "read people well" and someone who truly has a "gift."  I think the person I see truly has a gift from God.  As a matter of fact both my mom and I describe him as someone that just has this feeling of goodness surrounding him.

WHERE IS THIS MAN?!

-------------

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:06pm

How much is this man??

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:04pm
You pay him what you can.  I've had 3 readings by him.  Two of them I gave him $40 for and one I didn't pay anything.
When he calls us, we don't pay anything.

He called my mom crying one day and told her that I wasn't doing too well and I needed to see a "head" Dr. well I wasn't doing well.  I pretty much had a breakdown and right after that I was officially diagnosed with something.

I'm having a reading with him in a week or so.  I have to call him.  I believe he's the real deal.  He said people travel from all over to see him.  I believe that.

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:16pm
WHAT'S HIS NUMBER?!

-------------

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:19pm
LMKS.  I need to talk to him.

-------------

Posted By: pinkdiemond
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:27pm
lol @ the gif

-------------
Janice 3:16 For Janice so loved the world she gave her only begotten hair that whoever believes in Her shall not perish but have everlasting virginity

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

LMKS.  I need to talk to him.
LOLLOL

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:30pm

You pay him what you can.  I've had 3 readings by him.  Two of them I gave him $40 for and one I didn't pay anything.
When he calls us, we don't pay anything.

He called my mom crying one day and told her that I wasn't doing too well and I needed to see a "head" Dr. well I wasn't doing well.  I pretty much had a breakdown and right after that I was officially diagnosed with something.

I'm having a reading with him in a week or so.  I have to call him.  I believe he's the real deal.  He said people travel from all over to see him.  I believe that.
Where are you from? where is this man located?

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:19pm
Come one, CuteNSweet, can't you give us a name, number or a link?
We all want to talk to him!!!
I'll pay him!!

-------------

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:05am
CuteNSweet, can you provide contact info on this man?

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Don't call a b*tch a b*tch unless you like the b*tch

Posted By: Beautiful_One
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:28am
Thats how u let evil into ur life.

Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 3:04am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I might have. I don't remember most of the readings I do. It's better to be open an accepting of whatever comes. I've had people that were closed off and it gave me a headache, literally, to get any information. For others, I told them something that would happen and they didn't want to accept it, but it turned out being right.

Just because you may not understand how it works doesn't make it inherently "evil." If it helps someone to lead a better life or to deal with the life they have, I'd say I am all for it. It becomes a problem when you become addicted and reliant in readings to make decisions for your future.

I once did a reading for a woman and before I even picked up any cards, I started crying. I apollogized to her and then something told me her husband had been physically and emotionally abusing her for years an she had just recently left him. I repeated it and something went in to say sw did the right thing, which I repeated again. She started crying as well and it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders--she had kids, too. I figure, if I can do that, it would be insane to see it as a bad thing.

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 3:49am
My aunt would do it for the family members around the holiday. She was off with me..not sure about anyone else. I wasn't taking it seriously though.

I remember I did one where you type in your number online and they call you. I asked the psychic about my relationship and she said that something was going to take place in April of that year. It was in November at the time..so I forgot about it..it wasn't until I reflected on my life years later and realized that April was when I left my boyfriend of 6 years. So I don;t do it anymore. There is something about the mysteries in life that I love.

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:00am
Originally posted by Beautiful_One Beautiful_One wrote:

really...? how so?

To get a consultation with a psychic or tarot reader doesn't mean voodoo.

-------------

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:37am
i remember someone on bhm made a thread about this a while back. people were asking questions about their futures and she was answering them. i asked her if i was going to go to college or join the military. she told me that i would join the military. at the time, i wasnt interested in joining...but a year later i was in basuc training.

i believe she also mentioned somethimg about the guy i was dating wasnt the one for me. that guy is my ex husband now lol

-------------
(√-1) (2^3) (Σ ) (π)...and it was good!

Fact: If you eat something and nobody sees you eat it - it has no calories.

Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:41am
im open to doing it again. i want to know whats going to happen to me relationship wise this year. or whats going to happen this year in general.

-------------
(√-1) (2^3) (Σ ) (π)...and it was good!

Fact: If you eat something and nobody sees you eat it - it has no calories.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:36am

I am not evil, I don't cheat people nor do I even accept money for my readings. I don't see how I can evil. It is just something interesting to do. People get a reading from me and they can take it or leave it.

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:12am
I sell jewelry and one of my customers told me some stuff

I remember being at her house and she looked at me and asked who Josh was. It was the guy I was crushing on at the time and there was no way of her to know that so that was weird

She told me Id live in Boston one day. And that my first child will be a boy. But the spirit of the boy follows me along with a jaguar for protection and good luck

It was all weird stuff.  But I never ended up with that guy even though she said I would.

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:13am
I dont think its evil. Thats just what people say when they dont understand it or when they are scared  LOL

I believe people truly have that gift but theres a lot of scammers out there also. Thats why I'd never pay to get it done cause you never know.

-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:43am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

I am not evil, I don't cheat people nor do I even accept money for my readings. I don't see how I can evil. It is just something interesting to do. People get a reading from me and they can take it or leave it.

Yeah. Prazol and any other ppl with this gift. We need to talk. . Seriously

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:45am
I'm lookin into readings. But all these folks charging 300 and that makes me nervous to spend all that bread. I want to talk to a legitimate person. I can read other ppl to a sense. But when it comes to myself its hard because I am biased and in denial.

-------------

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:57am
religious ppl are quick to call things & ppl they don't agree with or understand evil, demon, devil etc...
when its not the case whatsoever

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:50am
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Yeah. Prazol and any other ppl with this gift. We need to talk. . Seriously
This. Just tell me about romantic relationships.  I don't want to know about anything else.

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:02am

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

have you looked up reviews for that place?

I haven't but now I'm really curious. I need to get the exact name or stop by the next time I pass it.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:32pm
damn! there are members of BHM who do readings? Shocked
those girls should do a cool thread giving a reading to the 10 first people who reply Big smile
I know I would be the first. Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:36pm
I always wonder what the difference is when you receive a message about your future from a Prophet at church or a psychic.

i mean i know one is considered by some to be evil and the other to be of God. But they are both telling you about your future. i have recieved prophecies that have come true and before i was saved i my bestie aunt read my palm and alot of what she said was true.

Posted By: Gia2009
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:41pm

Can you do some readings for us BHM members??

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow][/URL]
   <a href="http://www.myfitnesspal.com" target="_b

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 12:48pm
The thing is, not all of us tell the future.  I usually tell the person what they need to hear at the time.  With some people, I can only see their past and their present, but I can't see anything about their future, which means there is probably a pattern they are repeating in their life they need to sort out so they can stop doing the same things over and over again.  With others, they may ask me about love, but the only thing that comes out is a money issue.  With some people, I can see the end of the road, but how they get there, I don't know. 

I don't go along with this "psychics are evil" business, because I believe that some people have a genetic predisposition to it.  I see it as a heightened instinct.  We don't say that dogs are evil because they start barking before an earthquake happens, why do that to humans? 

What is nasty is that there are people out there, a lot of folks, who prey on people's emotional state and take advantage of them. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

religious ppl are quick to call things & ppl they don't agree with or understand evil, demon, devil etc...
when its not the case whatsoever

Guuurrllllll

-------------

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

The thing is, not all of us tell the future.  I usually tell the person what they need to hear at the time.  With some people, I can only see their past and their present, but I can't see anything about their future, which means there is probably a pattern they are repeating in their life they need to sort out so they can stop doing the same things over and over again.  With others, they may ask me about love, but the only thing that comes out is a money issue.  With some people, I can see the end of the road, but how they get there, I don't know. 

I don't go along with this "psychics are evil" business, because I believe that some people have a genetic predisposition to it.  I see it as a heightened instinct.  We don't say that dogs are evil because they start barking before an earthquake happens, why do that to humans? 

What is nasty is that there are people out there, a lot of folks, who prey on people's emotional state and take advantage of them. 
I'mma send you a pm later asking about my life & BTL life.  Tell me who will live longer, money, companionship, etc...  Keep it TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL.   I don't need her having a stroke

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:18pm

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I might have. I don't remember most of the readings I do. It's better to be open an accepting of whatever comes. I've had people that were closed off and it gave me a headache, literally, to get any information. For others, I told them something that would happen and they didn't want to accept it, but it turned out being right.

Just because you may not understand how it works doesn't make it inherently "evil." If it helps someone to lead a better life or to deal with the life they have, I'd say I am all for it. It becomes a problem when you become addicted and reliant in readings to make decisions for your future.

I once did a reading for a woman and before I even picked up any cards, I started crying. I apollogized to her and then something told me her husband had been physically and emotionally abusing her for years an she had just recently left him. I repeated it and something went in to say sw did the right thing, which I repeated again. She started crying as well and it was like a huge weight had been lifted from her shoulders--she had kids, too. I figure, if I can do that, it would be insane to see it as a bad thing.
Question: Tokyo what made you decied on being a psychic?

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:20pm
I truly believe in this stuff....while there are many genuine people that are psychic and intuitive, there are twice as many con artists out there.

We had a family psychic who, at the time, performed readings at her home. She was an elderly white lady that my mom met at a psychic fair, and she could read people just by looking at a picture of them. My mom gave her my picture when I was 15 years old (I'm 25 now). She recorded my reading on a cassette tape and she gave me an angel art poster that she created from scratch.

I swear, after recovering my tape a couple of months ago and re visiting what she said, everything she said on that tape happened over the past couple of years, including stuff I was going through at the time. I was amazed. She passed away in 2006.

New Years of last year, I had a prophet in church basically read my life to me and what I was going though, so much that I started crying in front of everyone. It was hard to get in touch with him after that. I believe the real psychics are the ones that are very low key.

As of now I do destiny card readings for myself and family with great results. I want to use this in combination with holistic medicine that I'm getting certified to practice in order to give people spiritual counseling while offering alternatives to their standard healthcare.

Oh, and just because you don't understand something doesn't make it evil.

-------------
Going through a quarter life crisis. Judge me if you will. No fcks will be given though.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:23pm

Wait you can see death? So are you say that most psychic can't see into the future?

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:27pm

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I didn't "decide" to be a psychic.  It's not like I woke up one day and said it was a a career path I wanted to pursue (and I actually do this on the side, I have a regular day job).  I didn't know I had the ability until I got a visit from my grandfather--who died when I was 5 and I had only seen him twice in my life.  He told me all sorts of things about himself (he was a horrible man).  I told my parents what he said, word for word.  My father didn't think it was all that shocking--he gets visions in his dreams.  Mom was skeptical at first, but the more I said, the more she believed...she asks me for readings now.

If you want to know why I started charging, I made the mistake of reading for a coworker.  I knew very little about her personal or family life, I told her that her father was dead (true) and I told her how he died (true).  Everyday, she started asking me questions (she had some issues), after 3 days, I began to shut down and I wasn't getting anything.  That's when another coworker said this heffa was actually doing it for entertainment--I'm not a dancing monkey, if I read for someone, I expect them to put the information to some use because readings can be very draining.  From then on, I started charging money because that was the only way I could determine whether someone was serious about getting a reading or not...and it was a way I could manage my time.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I always wonder what the difference is when you receive a message about your future from a Prophet at church or a psychic.

i mean i know one is considered by some to be evil and the other to be of God. But they are both telling you about your future. i have recieved prophecies that have come true and before i was saved i my bestie aunt read my palm and alot of what she said was true.
That is a good question! From my understand I think one rely on the holy spirit of God and the other I think use other sources to get there information.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:31pm
Tokyo, I'm sending you a PM Smile

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:33pm

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I didn't "decide" to be a psychic.  It's not like I woke up one day and said it was a a career path I wanted to pursue (and I actually do this on the side, I have a regular day job).  I didn't know I had the ability until I got a visit from my grandfather--who died when I was 5 and I had only seen him twice in my life.  He told me all sorts of things about himself (he was a horrible man).  I told my parents what he said, word for word.  My father didn't think it was all that shocking--he gets visions in his dreams.  Mom was skeptical at first, but the more I said, the more she believed...she asks me for readings now.

If you want to know why I started charging, I made the mistake of reading for a coworker.  I knew very little about her personal or family life, I told her that her father was dead (true) and I told her how he died (true).  Everyday, she started asking me questions (she had some issues), after 3 days, I began to shut down and I wasn't getting anything.  That's when another coworker said this heffa was actually doing it for entertainment--I'm not a dancing monkey, if I read for someone, I expect them to put the information to some use because readings can be very draining.  From then on, I started charging money because that was the only way I could determine whether someone was serious about getting a reading or not...and it was a way I could manage my time.
That's mean!! Oh so you have a gift, so there is family history of discernment of spirits. By why are you using tarot cards for reading?

Posted By: dOLLish.
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:34pm
Never. I've always been too afraid.
It was weird, though. There was a psychic - I guess that's his title -   who sold books (go figure) near my dorm. He would always stop me to hold a conversation. One night, he basically gave me an entire run down of my life. He told me things about myself that I'd never mentioned to anyone. Things that he couldn't have known simply by looking at me. It was weird.

He suggested that I come have a reading. He said he'd give me something to help with the "pain" like a detox or something.

I wanted to see what it was all about, but I was way too paranoid to go through with it.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:34pm

Wait you can see death? So are you say that most psychic can't see into the future?

The end of the road, meaning the end result of a decision one makes.  The only time I have ever been able to see a death is when a person asks me about how someone has died. 

Every person is different.  Even when I read, I am not consistent as far as what I get with people.  With some people, if I told them something will happen on December 5th at 5PM, that's when it will happen.  With others, I may be off by weeks or months, with some I can't see time at all, but I see that whatever they are asking will definitely happen, or won't. 

I have gotten some pretty crazy stuff in readings, and I am pretty blunt when I say that I don't believe most of what I see, so my clients have to tell me if what I saw came true.  Usually, it does. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:35pm

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

That's mean!! Oh so you have a gift, so there is family history of discernment of spirits. By why are you using tarot cards for reading?

I can't actually read tarot.  I am not technically a "tarot reader" because I don't know what the cards mean.  Tarot just helps me to focus.  I tend to be easily distracted, so it helps me to focus, even if I am just holding them in my hand.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:38pm
I want a reading. So serious

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:00pm

Was it Tokyo?

She gave me one once.

I can't actually read tarot.  I am not technically a "tarot reader" because I don't know what the cards mean.  Tarot just helps me to focus.  I tend to be easily distracted, so it helps me to focus, even if I am just holding them in my hand.
Wow you know I would be scared as hell of a spirit to come and talk with me! LOL So you use the tarot card and crystal ball to keep you focus? I bet you can read a heffa at your job lol!  But anyway it sucks that I had a reading by one woman who was a scam artisit that charge me so much money! Every since then I alway thought that most  psychic are scam aritist.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:03pm

Neither is the devil, unless you go to a place where they practice witchcraft and "tie" men to you.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:08pm

[QUOTE=Jr1127]

I didn't "decide" to be a psychic.  It's not like I woke up one day and said it was a a career path I wanted to pursue (and I actually do this on the side, I have a regular day job).

do you do consults only in person or are you able to still give a reading over the phone/email?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:09pm
My tarot reader does everything over email. I give her my name and date of birth and she has the answers to my questions (I pay for either 3 or 6 questions to be answered). Sometimes I don't want to believe what she tells me but she is right on.
When what she tells me doesn't happen it's because I changed something, and it could be my thoughts, my actions or I just quit talking to someone or going to a certain place.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:12pm
One rule of thumb when it comes to this is to NEVER use your powers with the intention to hurt others. It's a universal rule that anything you do will come back to you ten fold, this arena is no exception. I believe those that make a mockery out of intuitive awareness by scamming others will get their karma.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:13pm

That is a good question! From my understand I think one rely on the holy spirit of God and the other I think use other sources to get there information.

I think all sources come from God because He is the one who gives powers to all.
The ones who can talk to the dead don't hear directly from God but they have a chance to pass messages from the deceased loved ones. The ones who read tarot cards have a gift. The ones who are considered psychic (just by looking at you or seeing your pic they have answers), those have an open line with heaven.

At least that's what I think.

-------------

Posted By: UrbanElegance
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:22pm

Neither is the devil, unless you go to a place where they practice witchcraft and "tie" men to you.

When you say "tie" men to you, are you talking about love spells?

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:23pm
duh just looked up Tokyo Rose's profile and got my answer.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by UrbanElegance UrbanElegance wrote:

yes.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:26pm

duh just looked up Tokyo Rose's profile and got my answer.

Lol me too! Reading is fundamental Cry

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:37pm

yes.
You want to do a spell on somebody??? Does that stuff work?

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:42pm

[QUOTE=Jr1127]

I didn't "decide" to be a psychic.  It's not like I woke up one day and said it was a a career path I wanted to pursue (and I actually do this on the side, I have a regular day job).

do you do consults only in person or are you able to still give a reading over the phone/email?

I prefer to give them over the phone and via email.  In person readings are harder because facial expressions, etc distract me.

I don't use birthdates or astrological signs.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:47pm

yes.

nooooo! I was saying that people who do spells are the ones talking to the devil!
I know some...but I don't do them Confused

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:48pm

I prefer to give them over the phone and via email.  In person readings are harder because facial expressions, etc distract me.

Tokyo, how would that work over email? I am really considering trying Smile
Does the person send you a certain amount of questions and you answer them?
I was wondering what was better because on your website you mentioned that sometimes you have to tell something that the person isn't even asking about.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 3:05pm

yes.

nooooo! I was saying that people who do spells are the ones talking to the devil!
I know some...but I don't do them Confused
oh LOLLOL!

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 3:34pm
Random story i remember.

About ten years ago a high school friend and i were on the metro bus when this old crazy homeless man boarded. He kept staring at us and said to me " why did you let that boy get you pregnant??"

i was like

Then he was like " you are ruining your life, your family is ashamed of you. Men are going to be your downfall"

I was getting pissed at this point

Then he turned to my friend and was like " she isnt your real friend and you need to separate. You are the pride of your family. Your grandma loves you to death. They think very highly of you" etc

He was soo loud and it was soo embarassing.

Then I thought about what he was saying and realized he had us mixed up. She was pregnant by this lil knucklehead boy and her family was ashamed ( she was like 2 months). She was really boy crazy and didnt care about school. And some things happened that showed me she wasnt my friend in the end.

But that old drunk was right on the money he just got us mixed up. It was weird.

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 5:26pm
Wooow!!! 

-------------

Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:11pm

Originally posted by HowardAlumAKA HowardAlumAKA wrote:

she doesn't speak English Confused
nor Spanish. Dead

Lol damn.

Posted By: dijah.love
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 7:51pm
I've always wanted to try one. I'm so curious about these types of things!

Posted By: sbrownie84
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 8:28pm
..Just be careful what you get into. It always starts out as fun until..

No one is God.

I am a person who has visited countless spiritual advisors, psychics...you name it. I can say I almost became an addict.

Last year I went though a catastrophic event in my life where none of these advisors were able to forecast.  

Yes, it is true that not all spritual advisors or psychics get their powers from evil forces, but how would you really know where they get their powers from? I have first hand experience dealing with the spiritual world, and I will tell you that it is nothing to mess with or take lightly. 

It is never usually one visit you will need from them...it becomes a lifestyle if you let it and then you are kneedeep into something that you did not sign up for.

Thread lightly.

Posted By: jayjaynonie
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:17pm
I really want one but I want one in my area that is legit and not trying to scam for money or online/via telephone wouldn't be so bad if they were trusted and had a good rep. 

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 11:19pm
we had a reading done by someone like that on our honeymoon. Neither of us believe in it tho, it was just for fun. Something I saw in a movie.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: atexaschick
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 7:35pm
there's a couple of online sites that have some psychics do free readings on you

-------------
"Narrow-minded people think black is either light vs dark (no in-betweens), natural=nappy, and african american is a race"

I'm a woman of God "fuk all ya'll who don't believe it"-Joseline

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:16pm
I wouldn't trust those free online readings...they just bait people to their website so they can spam them with advertisement.

-------------

Posted By: atexaschick
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:04pm

I wouldn't trust those free online readings...they just bait people to their website so they can spam them with advertisement.
no it's a forum like this with people who will respond to posts/topics if they feel drawn just to be helpful

-------------
"Narrow-minded people think black is either light vs dark (no in-betweens), natural=nappy, and african american is a race"

I'm a woman of God "fuk all ya'll who don't believe it"-Joseline

Posted By: neeneebaby
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by atexaschick atexaschick wrote:

no it's a forum like this with people who will respond to posts/topics if they feel drawn just to be helpful

Where will that forum be?

Posted By: neeneebaby
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:12pm
TokyoRose 

Can I please have a reading? I am going through something I truly need some guidance on. 

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 5:49am
Just got back from vacation.  Replying as fast as I can!  :)

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 6:20am
Tokyo, if you see something, you would tell me right?LOL

-------------

Print Page | Close Window