Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352772
Printed Date: Dec 15 2017 at 2:50am

Topic: Jacebeauty shade
Posted By: ms.blue
Subject: Jacebeauty shade
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:01am

There is some truth to what they are saying but I believe it applies to them as well.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Replies:
Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:15am
Is she for srs?

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:18am
Lol

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:21am
She has no right to speak because her business isn't perfect. Also, every time I think I might purchase from her, she say or does something that makes me want to not want to spend my money with her company. Smh

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:02am
Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

She has no right to speak because her business isn't perfect. Also, every time I think I might purchase from her, she say or does something that makes me want to not want to spend my money with her company. Smh

Wat does she.say n.do? I wanted to order but shes so expensive

She is constantly throwing shade at different companies who sell a similar product.   If her product is as good as she thinks, then let the product speak for itself. In my case though, when i inquired about tbe very coarse straight, the replg back was that she didn't have anymore coarse straight and will not have in stock until jan but like 2-3 weeks later, she was offering the very coarse straight on sale....why lie? Also, her sale promotion was complete b.s.-one of the stipulation, was to send in your old hair and the customer received a certain dollar amt off their purchase. Her quality contol isn't as perfect as she makes it out to be...their are customers who have received excessive amts of greys, shoddy wefts and previously colored hair....in her defense, they said she has good customer service.

-------------

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:04am
Nicole from Jace needs to cut the Sh!t... she has TONS OF NERVE talking about other people's business when she still has a 6 week wait for her hair! How can she explain that?!?!???!!? We all know those other companies are rinky dink, but why would you even compare yourself to companies that are not as reputable? Silly...

When she starts filling orders within 2 weeks then she can throw shade....

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:09am

Every single time!
Its like I go on her site calculate how much its going to cost for what I want & then that same week
theres some tom foolery.

-------------

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:16am
Jace...........what I would like to know is whyyyyyyyyy are you charging $200 for SINGLE DRAWN 18-20 inch hair? Ouch

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Posted By: Unbeweaveable21
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:17am
Ha ha did you see the one about   buying quality expensive hair rather cheaper hair every few months it looked mighty similar to the email ar.juni sent

-------------
Haters Are Just Confused Admirers :)

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:20am
Mad she took the time to make that tacky poster

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:22am
She needs to lower her price even 125 would b ok for 16-18 inch

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:23am
Not for me but u balling chicks

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:28am

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:29am

She is constantly throwing shade at different companies who sell a similar product.   If her product is as good as she thinks, then let the product speak for itself. In my case though, when i inquired about tbe very coarse straight, the replg back was that she didn't have anymore coarse straight and will not have in stock until jan but like 2-3 weeks later, she was offering the very coarse straight on sale....why lie? Also, her sale promotion was complete b.s.-one of the stipulation, was to send in your old hair and the customer received a certain dollar amt off their purchase. Her quality contol isn't as perfect as she makes it out to be...their are customers who have received excessive amts of greys, shoddy wefts and previously colored hair....in her defense, they said she has good customer service.

She's almost as bad as Glam Goddess Beauty with her lurking and shade throwing. LOL

I noticed that she carefully worded her weavonomics placard.

Does it really matter if the other AV's order their hair after you purchase which takes six weeks to receive it and she supposedly, "has the hair in stock" yet doesn't sort, blend, weft, weigh, wash, condition, dry and package the hair until AFTER you purchase it AND IT STEEEEEELLLLLLL TAKES SIX DAMN WEEKS TO RECEIVE IT?

Jace girl.................

hush.LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:45am
She needs several seats. Does she have twitter ?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:02pm

Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

She needs several seats. Does she have twitter ?

https://twitter.com/jacebeauty" rel="nofollow - https://twitter.com/jacebeauty

-------------

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:06pm
Is Nicole and Janice related????  Stern SmilePinchGeek

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

She's almost as bad as Glam Goddess Beauty with her lurking and shade throwing. LOL

Does it really matter if the other AV's order their hair after you purchase which takes six weeks to receive it and she supposedly, "has the hair in stock" yet doesn't sort, blend, weft, weigh, wash, condition, dry and package the hair until AFTER you purchase it AND IT STEEEEEELLLLLLL TAKES SIX DAMN WEEKS TO RECEIVE IT?

hush.LOL

She really needs to Sit down..... at the back of the weave classroom........ Seriously.
Knowing she has the stock and it takes 6 figgin weeks just reduced my "Perception" of her service.  She still is doing some creative weave financing with the funds if she makes the customer wait 6 weeks when she has the product in stock.  Her wording is very "creative".  She's not saying MUCH.  Yes, I had planned to buy from her...... YES, I have officially changed my mind. She is just as bad as the rest because she acts as if we are ALL low budget uninformed weave heauxs.  No thanks.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by missyo67 missyo67 wrote:

Is Nicole and Janice related????  Stern SmilePinchGeek

LOL

Every "blend" is a CUSTOM blend! Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: JusT*
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:14pm
Like someone posted on FB, Jace does the same thing. Six weeks to sort, blend, weft, weigh, wash, condition, dry, and package the hair.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:25pm

hush.LOL

She really needs to Sit down..... at the back of the weave classroom........ Seriously.
Knowing she has the stock and it takes 6 figgin weeks just reduced my "Perception" of her service.  She still is doing some creative weave financing with the funds if she makes the customer wait 6 weeks when she has the product in stock.  Her wording is very "creative".  She's not saying MUCH.  Yes, I had planned to buy from her...... YES, I have officially changed my mind. She is just as bad as the rest because she acts as if we are ALL low budget uninformed weave heauxs.  No thanks.

I'm disappointed. She's been an AV for a long time but she's making rookie moves.Cry

Jace.......NICOLE............. come on now girl. You are better than this. You are a WELL ESTABLISHED vendor. Stop with the ghetto gimmicks. You have no REAL competition. You know this and WE know this.
Lower your prices on single drawn hair and decrease your wait time. If you have the hair WEFT IT before taking peoples money.

Your price point is gimmicky. It's not based off of traditional AV standards INCLUDING your own former standards when you were selling Virgin Indian.

Please leave the FB marketing 101 behind and do what you do best. Quality hair, excellent CS and fast delivery time.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:39pm
https://www.facebook.com/neci.eden" rel="nofollow">
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318630251492967.73707.241550199200973&type=3#" rel="nofollow -
https://www.facebook.com/neci.eden" rel="nofollow - looks like u may not always have merchandise to ship does this cause u a lost in business? hair is very nice in pictures but if it's taking 6 weeks to receive that's not good. I noticed loose wave/medium wave not in stock.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318630251492967.73707.241550199200973&type=1&comment_id=5866644&offset=0&total_comments=10" rel="nofollow - - November 29 at 10:00pm · https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318630251492967.73707.241550199200973&type=3#" rel="nofollow - "}'>
https://www.facebook.com/jacebeauty" rel="nofollow">
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318630251492967.73707.241550199200973&type=3#" rel="nofollow -
https://www.facebook.com/jacebeauty" rel="nofollow - https://www.facebook.com/neci.eden" rel="nofollow - Just seeing this comment since this is a very old album. We are a custom hair company; so none of our product are ready made. We custom blend every bundle from the raw unwefted ponytails. We usually keep about several hundred bundles worth of hair in stock- but in its raw state. All of the hair must first be sorted, blended, hackled, wefted, washed, conditioned, dried, then packaged and shipped. This is a HUGE process. So the ladies that are looking for hair that will last them years are the customers that come to us, and understand the longer wait time to get a quality product. The wavy hair (loose/med) is always in stock. We marked all products sold out after our big Black Friday sale because the orders numbers were very large. Then, we began taking orders again on December 1st.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318630251492967.73707.241550199200973&type=1&comment_id=5923451&offset=0&total_comments=10" rel="nofollow - - December 15 at 2:07am · https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318630251492967.73707.241550199200973&type=3#" rel="nofollow - "}'>

Arjjj uni business model? Custom hair company? This has to be wearing her out both mentally and physically. Why make things so complicated? She HAS to be doing all of this herself with no wefter but her. Confused

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:17pm

Jace n yummy arent related?

I was abt to order from yummy?

My wait time was considerably shorter

-------------

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:31pm
LOL this is great!!!

jace beauty throwin shade using cartoon strips and getting called on it right on their fb page

is it my birfday ??  LOLLOL

its more fun wacthing these 6 - 8 week CUSTOM HAIR COMPANIES try to sell hair than to actually buy it anymore

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:41pm
She goes on & on about making everyone's order custom for them, but sometimes
people get orders that aren't 100%.

In 6-8 weeks you can't get a custom order of hair perfect???

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

LOL this is great!!!

jace beauty throwin shade using cartoon strips and getting called on it right on their fb page

is it my birfday ??  LOLLOL

its more fun wacthing these 6 - 8 week CUSTOM HAIR COMPANIES try to sell hair than to actually buy it anymore
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
I can't with you today! LOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
And out of 100's of bundles in stock she can't find one that's not dyed two-toned?

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: chatnoir
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:53pm

hush.LOL

She's needs more helpers!

-------------
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow
Learn as if you were to live forever" - Gandhi

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:55pm

Lol @ her defending herself

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by chatnoir chatnoir wrote:

hush.LOL

Yeah she definitely needs "more people". LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:48pm
i see jace is in full defend mode right now and someone said they were deleting comments & blocked someone

jace may have been around a while but they were a company who slapped a label on hair.  they are newbies to making hair ........... the ego of them throwing shade is like wow when theyve only been doiing it for a hot minute 

custom orders ....... hahahaha!!

when my check box has two options for the same amount of hair on the same weft and one of the CUSTOM options is length and its the same choice as the next 1000 ladies whats so  custom about it ??  

length...... guaranteed
texture....... guarnateed (supposedly but i see no difference at all in some of the photos)
color........not guarnteed
luster........not guarnateed
pattern.......not guaranteed

tell me again how it is custom when over 50% of what you want is not guaranteed ??

ever since i saw jace doing those vids against the green sheet so they could drop those fake backgrounds behind them i knew they were someone to side eye

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:58pm
I really think most folks could give a rats ass about the customization. If she has all of that inventory, she should just create the dif texfures of what ever she has in stock and just sell it as is...ppl would appreciate a faster turn around, even if she kept that ridiculously high price point

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:09pm
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

I really think most folks could give a rats ass about the customization. If she has all of that inventory, she should just create the dif texfures of what ever she has in stock and just sell it as is...ppl would appreciate a faster turn around, even if she kept that ridiculously high price point

Thank you! So simple but so seemingly hard for AV's to grasp.

-------------

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:09pm
I know we're all out here looking for this perfect texture hair but it's a shame what this custom blend vendors are putting people through to get a better grade of CV or IV hair.

Posted By: blknqt123
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:10pm
Nicole is a mess and these responses are crazy. I guess Sterling was being attacked and Nicole had to step in!LOL

-------------
I put down my middle fingers cause I can't hate the world... I can only judge my bad decisions.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:29pm
Lol @ her comparing her company to mcdonalds. At least she knows

And lol at her saying not to complain on hair boards. That was straight shade to BHM

*waves*

Hey nicole !

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:42pm
Originally posted by blknqt123 blknqt123 wrote:

Nicole is a mess and these responses are crazy. I guess Sterling was being attacked and Nicole had to step in!LOL
It's like folks are getting out all of their vendor frustrations before the year ends tonight.LOL They went in on Jace. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by PRnena PRnena wrote:

Lol @ her comparing her company to mcdonalds. At least she knows

And lol at her saying not to complain on hair boards. That was straight shade to BHM

*waves*

Hey nicole !
Oh and you know this man.................LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:58pm

They are all too busy trying to be Arjuju.
Which is pathetic because at least Janice puts the blends together & when you
purchase you get it shortly after you pay for it.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:22pm
Where are they going hard on them I wanna c!!!

-------------

Posted By: tmrockville
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:05pm
Wow she's catching a lot of flack on her FB page for that posting.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:21pm

They are all too busy trying to be Arjuju.
Which is pathetic because at least Janice puts the blends together & when you
purchase you get it shortly after you pay for it.

Glam Goddess Beauty is trying to be J'adore. Jace is trying to be Arntjuni. Arntjuni is trying to be Extensions Plus.

If Jace stops with the 6 week wait time foolishness and gets ahead of that thang and stops with the flea market marketing plan no one will able to say ish! Approve

-------------

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:26pm
Nicole CAN and SHOULD do better instead of defending that 6 week wait time. All this chatter about how she's providing grade A customer service when she's ignoring the #1 thing people have been asking for, FASTER TURNAROUND

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:32pm
Lowering herself to a Hoodrat Weave marketing campaign is not a good look for a REAL business woman.  She's didn't appear as ratchet as GGB or Jadore but I didn't think she was remotely in the same (low) class.... now I may need to reconsider.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: Quiann00
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:47pm
I agree with everything said in this threadClap

-------------
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."-Eleanor Roosevelt

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:58am
lol if u click on who has liked that cartoonographic on jaces fb page you will see glamgoddessbeauty has "liked" it

lmao!!!!

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:36am

lol if u click on who has liked that cartoonographic on jaces fb page you will see glamgoddessbeauty has "liked" it

lmao!!!!

She needa stop "liking" pictures and refund that girl in the glam goddess beauty scam thread.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 9:43am
I finally get it Nicole is Greedy!!! She literally has 7 people workIng for her. So all the extra money is going in her back pocket. That makes no sense when your business is boomIng like that they better get on that extension plus tip and hire some non speaking English ppl so she won't have to worry about them stealing her ideas andbtelling ppl how she mysteriously adds heat to her hair to make her curls pop

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

I finally get it Nicole is Greedy!!! She literally has 7 people workIng for her. So all the extra money is going in her back pocket. That makes no sense when your business is boomIng like that they better get on that extension plus tip and hire some non speaking English ppl so she won't have to worry about them stealing her ideas andbtelling ppl how she mysteriously adds heat to her hair to make her curls pop

7 ppl really??  since nobody is allowed to go to the business the only way this could be known is by jace saying so...............   did she say she has 7 employees ??   i doubt this because of the long wait time for hair

also wtf is it your business if she has extra money goin into her pocket

have you taken a hot minute and figured out what a weft costs to make ??  i dont mean spitting out some made up number but really sitting down with a calculator and punching numbers ??

your a damn fool sometimes girl

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

I don't think she's greedy, I think her model is failing.
Some custom orders are fine but ALL custom orders? How much blending and sorting is needed for straight (slight wave) hair in blacks or browns? All those could be processed, wefted, in stock and received within a few days since the majority of the hair is gonna be straight anyway. If she wanted her curly which she claims is rare anyway to be "custom" then she can slap a wait time on that. Not six weeks though.

It seems as though the 6 week wait time is so she can have "time" to go over her new shipments, not to produce the actual finished wefts. Poor planning is no reason to make your customers wait so you can do other ish while they wait on their PAID for hair.

She said she wanted to change the game but Jen Jen already played that game and failed.

I'm confident Jace will fix these flaws. It's just hard to do when you are telling the whole world on FB your business model and procedures.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 3:09pm
Whatever @Debg she listed the names of the ppl from her company and said they all wish us a happy new year 7 freaking name so HUSH and I was thinking the reason the waiting was so Long was because she doesn't have enough staff

-------------

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:33pm
SMH...

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 4:34pm
shaking my head...

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:13pm

yes....

vendors have to be careful with the shade.  reminds me of when chanel was at her peak throwing shade at other vendors practices. 

and we allllllll know how that turned out.

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:41pm

LOL

like how the fukc does it take you 6 weeks to send folks their 'custom' hair 2 inches shorter and 3 shades lighter than what they ordered?Confused

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Date Posted: Jan 01 2013 at 10:51pm

hush.LOL

-------------

Posted By: nika2bella
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 4:44am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 5:49am
My first reaction to the image in the OP

LOLCry

Posted By: AshAmor07
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:33am
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:49am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

hush.LOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:25pm
I wish Jace success with her business. She has to grow based on her long term business plan. A lot of small businesses were waiting for the FISCAL CLIFF stuff to be over before making any drastic moves. Even though I don't prefer a 6 week wait for hair, I have hope for Jace.  We need to have at least 1 weave vendor that doesn't practice HOODRAT ECONOMICS.  Forget the shade throwin, provide a good quality product,  and exceptional service with integrity.....the customers will be loyal to your brand.

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: windycityaj
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:54pm

I wish Jace success with her business. She has to grow based on her long term business plan. A lot of small businesses were waiting for the FISCAL CLIFF stuff to be over before making any drastic moves. Even though I don't prefer a 6 week wait for hair, I have hope for Jace.  We need to have at least 1 weave vendor that doesn't practice HOODRAT ECONOMICS.  Forget the shade throwin, provide a good quality product,  and exceptional service with integrity.....the customers will be loyal to your brand.

You are so right....quality is the KEY. Better be sure that customers are provided an EXCEPTIONAL product if the wait time is long!

Posted By: OHshopaholic
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:57pm
Jace can go somewhere and sit down, I never heard of having to do a raffle for curly hair that should be available automatically

Posted By: azahwa
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:18pm
I remember reading somewhere that the curly hair isn't actually virgin but curled with heat? Is this true? Does she have some special routine she does or is this just another word for steam processing?

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by azahwa azahwa wrote:

I remember reading somewhere that the curly hair isn't actually virgin but curled with heat? Is this true? Does she have some special routine she does or is this just another word for steam processing?

ppl say its not virgin but theres no proof at all that it is or isnt

ppl have OPINIONS on it but jace cant prove it is virgin and ppl who say its isnt cant prove its not

its all in what or who you want to believe

Posted By: COUTURENIKKI222
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:31pm
I think it takes 6-8 weeks cuz she goes through every bundle to find the curliest so she can weft all the ones she want for herself and family members first notice she always say theres never no extremely curly bundles of her hair but everytime u see her she got curly hair in her head! Besides she keep saying blends if it do take long maybe she mixing the hair with other hair in itself I'm just saying I don't trust when vendors says BLENDS! LIKE WTF IS THAT!

-------------
Couture Nikki

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:40pm
She posted a vid today that shows her filling orders. Nothings sorted she just pulls out some bundles and matches them out of the ones she puts on her table NOT out of all the matching bundles she has available at the time. Confused
They're aren't sorted at all but are wefted. I see why it takes so long to fill her orders but still not getting the 6 week wait time. I'm thinking they may all still have day jobs and they work on the biz part time.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:42pm
Oh and everything she directed towards Glam Goddess Beauty was deserved.LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:47pm

She posted a vid today that shows her filling orders. Nothings sorted she just pulls out some bundles and matches them out of the ones she puts on her table NOT out of all the matching bundles she has available at the time. Confused
They're aren't sorted at all but are wefted. I see why it takes so long to fill her orders but still not getting the 6 week wait time. I'm thinking they may all still have day jobs and they work on the biz part time.

for a minute i thought i was the only one who caught it

we are related or something LL cuz u always see what i see

why she matching wefts after they are finished if she supposed to have pulled the bulk hair based on each order as it came in ??

nawwww........... she wefting then matching from what she did...... i am suprised she showed it

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 6:53pm

for a minute i thought i was the only one who caught it

we are related or something LL cuz u always see what i see

why she matching wefts after they are finished if she supposed to have pulled the bulk hair based on each order as it came in ??

nawwww........... she wefting then matching from what she did...... i am suprised she showed it
We may be girl.LOL
She complicates ish for herself. If she sorted ALL her wefted bundles she could cut her order time significantly. All that ish she's doing is NOT custom work. It's just BUSY work. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 7:01pm

I like Jace which is why I get in their tail all of the time. She has the potential to be up there with EP and Bliss if she stops with all the extra ish. I have hope for her too she's gonna get it straight with those shipping times.

She actually knows the biz, takes time to continue to learn more about the product and usually sends out stellar product with very few errors because she INSPECTS her product. If she stops trying to "fight down" pointing out errors in inferior companies................

-------------

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 8:25pm

I like Jace which is why I get in their tail all of the time. She has the potential to be up there with EP and Bliss if she stops with all the extra ish. I have hope for her too she's gonna get it straight with those shipping times.

She actually knows the biz, takes time to continue to learn more about the product and usually sends out stellar product with very few errors because she INSPECTS her product. If she stops trying to "fight down" pointing out errors in inferior companies................
Well said Missyo and LL ClapClap

Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:34am

I don't think so...Nicole needs to worry about her own business and not others...especially that video that she posted throws her whole customization speal out. That 6+ week wait is not due to customizing orders but all honestly waiting for her vendor to ship the hair to her and sending the hair off to be wefted. BS is BS.

-------------

Posted By: theLANAshow
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 8:21am

I don't think so...Nicole needs to worry about her own business and not others...especially that video that she posted throws her whole customization speal out. That 6+ week wait is not due to customizing orders but all honestly waiting for her vendor to ship the hair to her and sending the hair off to be wefted. BS is BS.

^^ THIS. The hair looks nice, but don't insult my intelligence by trying to justify a month and a half long "processing" time.

Posted By: blknqt123
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:09pm
lol Nicole is a mess. She isn't any different than any other company. She's waiting on the vendor to send her the hair. The vendor is waiting on their vendor to send hair. Its a screwed up cycle. No one gets hair until the original vendor sends everybody hair.LOL They all need to improve waiting time! So do we buy that 5kg order or wait?

-------------
I put down my middle fingers cause I can't hate the world... I can only judge my bad decisions.

Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 1:58pm

She was right about GLAM Goddess Beauty buying the hair after she gets y'all money but her buying the hair from her sell profits instead doesn't matter because she still takes 6 weeks to send her clients order. Six weeks is six weeks.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window