Print Page | Close Window

Persian Men?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352763
Printed Date: Oct 23 2017 at 6:31pm

Topic: Persian Men?
Posted By: BoutThatLife
Subject: Persian Men?
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:35am
Shahs of Sunset has piqued my interest. Some of them are cute, such as the Persian Drake, and they have nice lifestyles. Have any of you ladies dated or hooked up with one? I'm looking for a fairly americanized one. Do they get with sistas? I'm not interested in marriage so it can be casual only!

-------------
I AM THE AUTHOR OF MY OWN SCRIPT AND I PLAY BY MY RULES.

POSITIVITY + LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS SURROUND ME

Replies:
Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:49am
Ive heard of people who are mixed.. but I've never actually seen the couples I dont think

Also.. do not want

Pics?

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:01am
Persian Drake = @MrGeorgeKhori on twitter

-------------

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:02am
I don't find Drake cute or the Persian Drake either.

But I've seen cute Persian men

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:03am
that guy looks like a iranian drake ..ahahahah

anyway their much too hairy for my taste Dead

Posted By: f8dagrate
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:05am
girl.. black men are too fine for u to be checking out Persian menLOL.. anywho i remember one day me and my friend was at the gas station, I walked to the car. I noticed this unattractive yet sharply dressed Persian man was staring.. ughh i was unamused but he kept saying " hey I want to talk to you" but with a whispery voice.... I was in the car so I was just pretending like I couldn't read his lips. He had a bmw that looked liked he drove off the lot with it..But still I was not impressed.. MY friend was like " girl he rich u betta get that" me:-__-..  so we start driving and this man started to follow us. So we tried to shake him, but dang his car was fast. After u-turn  upon u-turn this man left... the moral of this story is.. well hell if I knowLOL but most of them are hairy,musty, smell like cologne and rich legally/illegally, and not cute.. So go get yo manLOL

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Posted By: Ashleyano
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:11am
.nvm

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:21am
The ones with real money are not checking for n*ggers.

The americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it.

The girls have amazing hair though (well when they aren't burning it straight with relaxers and daily flat ironing).

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:24am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

girl.. black men are too fine for u to be checking out Persian menLOL.. anywho i remember one day me and my friend was at the gas station, I walked to the car. I noticed this unattractive yet sharply dressed Persian man was staring.. ughh i was unamused but he kept saying " hey I want to talk to you" but with a whispery voice.... I was in the car so I was just pretending like I couldn't read his lips. He had a bmw that looked liked he drove off the lot with it..But still I was not impressed.. MY friend was like " girl he rich u betta get that" me:-__-..  so we start driving and this man started to follow us. So we tried to shake him, but dang his car was fast. After u-turn  upon u-turn this man left... the moral of this story is.. well hell if I knowLOL but most of them are hairy,musty, smell like cologne and rich legally/illegally, and not cute.. So go get yo manLOL

See you had me at off the lot BMW
I wouldn't mind a Persian male friend in 2013. I want him to be cute and smell nice though. I usually don't like hairy men tho, even chest hair is too much..but I'll deal

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:25am
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

The americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it.

The girls have amazing hair though (well when they aren't burning it straight with relaxers and daily flat ironing).

i am not oneErmm.. so they were def checking for me. but the feeling is not mutal

-------------
Women, midwest, WO-MEN. I know you're stunted in height but I didn't know that your shortcomings extended to your brain function - ImThatDiva

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:26am

The
americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money
and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it

Yea that's the type i'm interested in

-------------

Posted By: maysay1
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:39am

i am not oneErmm.. so they were def checking for me. but the feeling is not mutal

If you are black, then yes, you are a n*gger to them. And as I said, I was talking about the ones with real money. The ones who would neither be at a gas station nor driving themselves in a bmw that anyone can buy off any lot. These are also the type who, for the most part, will not even acknowledge women with whom they are not acquainted already as family or some other connection...let alone try to solicit one at a gas station.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:41am
It sounds like no one would ever meet one of those types anyway.they sound lame as hell

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:57am

If you are black, then yes, you are a n*gger to them. And as I said, I was talking about the ones with real money. The ones who would neither be at a gas station nor driving themselves in a bmw that anyone can buy off any lot. These are also the type who, for the most part, will not even acknowledge women with whom they are not acquainted already as family or some other connection...let alone try to solicit one at a gas station.

meh seems like nobody checking for them either, their wealth nor looks will ever impress me, can care less what they think.. I'm done even writing about themSleepy.

-------------

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:37am
BMWs = rich?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:16am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

BMWs = rich?

not rich but not broke... depends the model

-------------

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:21am
I don't think they care for black women..

Posted By: sbrooke
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:35am
I got hollered at by a Saudi Arabian that works at this swanky hookah bar. He was cute too. We exchanged numbers and everything, he texted me a few times but I never really replied to him.
I want a Middle Eastern boo. Just a fun-toy cause I have no intentions of marrying one. I hear how they culturally treat their women.

-------------
Fly brown mamacita.

Posted By: Ladycoils
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:27am
Some will date black women. But marrying a black women- not if his family has anything to do with that.

-------------
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

Posted By: tbaby123
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:09am
I've dated two. I was young and they were older so I was enamored by their stuff and that they took me out and stuff. But it obvi wasn't gonna go anywhere... I would t wanna marry their ass anyway so controlling and are mama boys

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:10am
my first kiss was a persian boy. 

the 1/2 black 1/2 persian girl i know is beautiful

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: eanaj5
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:15am
smh, where do yall live? the only men i see around here are nigra nigra and more nigra and some clear men, but they're irrelevant 

-------------
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/28mflg8.gif%5b/IMG]

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:20am
They are not into black girls to be frank. They will have fun with black girls but thats it.

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:45am

this sounds like any sort of wealthy man.

-------------

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:55am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

They are not into black girls to be frank. They will have fun with black girls but thats it.

-------------

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:56am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

i think the OP is just looking for fun, though.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:04am
My step cousin is married to a Persian man. They are quite happy and successful. He is a photographer and cinematographer. She has been a print model and being doing commericals since college. He used to be Prince's personal photographer as well. Their children model and act. Their daughter is Yara Shahidi.

-------------

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:07am
My daughter's boyfriend isn't Persian...he's from the UAE but they make a very sweet couple.

But I think that they should end it bc his family doesn't approve.

-------------
Life is good!

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

My step cousin is married to a Persian man. They are quite happy and successful. He is a photographer and cinematographer. She has been a print model and being doing commericals since college. He used to be Prince's personal photographer as well. Their children model and act. Their daughter is Yara Shahidi.

She and her daughter are beautiful!!!!!!

-------------
Life is good!

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:22am

Beautiful girl

Posted By: ThoughtCouture
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:23am

i'll pass...

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:27am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i'll pass...

i cannot stand you

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:28am
LOL

-------------
you say i need some time to meditate...naaaaah b*tch i'm fly! i need time to levitate... ~yeezy

dacoldesteva

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:51am
Heres a picture of my sexy boo thang, Hrithik Roshan. I know that he is Indian, and has nothing to do with what you guys are talking about. but this thread needs something sexy. so here you go!

-------------
Come take my hand and lets go Nala-land, where all your sexiest dreams will come true!

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:53am
^i was like he is Indian and has 6 digits on one hand. i used to find him attractive

-------------

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:13pm
my mommy said i can't have no babies by someone who can kidnap my pickney and bring them to a place where i have no rights to get them back.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: mommykat
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

my mommy said i can't have no babies by someone who can kidnap my pickney and bring them to a place where i have no rights to get them back.

I love your mommy...

-------------

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:48pm
nala, no

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

I love your mommy...

lmao....shes aight.
but so very serious

my cousin married a man from *insert african country here*  and when things got rocky between them... he took the 3 kids and bounced....in secrecy and we haven't seen them in years and there is nothing we can do about it.

name of country left out...cuz i aint finna do w/ yall on new years eve.
i got chuck e cheese plans on my agenda today.LOL

-------------

Posted By: used2braid
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:35pm
Theres alot of persian men here in Ottawa. They like mulattos/light skin black girls but they wouldn't ever marry one...

Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:45pm
This Persian guy tried to talk to me.. He seemed real laid back, chill, and cool.. Semi attractive but shortish
I can't comment on him too much cus we didn't talk for very long (he did something I didn't like) but he seemed strong, dominant, my kinda guy..
I want a different one..

Posted By: iNFATUATE
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:47pm
I only hear of Palestinians getting into legit relationships with black women.

Posted By: Ashleyano
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

My aunt's ex husband was from Persia.........
He was just as trif as a negro....and funny acting when his fam came around 
hmm, how'd his family act? 

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Theres alot of persian men here in Ottawa. They like mulattos/light skin black girls but they wouldn't ever marry one...

Yea,
I hate to say, "they don't like black, dark, thick, etc..."
But I used to know a lot of them.. They really don't seem to like most black girls.. Maybe to mess with but not a serious relationship from what ive seen..
They used to love my friend who looks middle eastern..

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:58pm
I've known a few Palestinian guys who date black girls. From my experience, they are cool and they love to trick. I think you should explore their dating pool.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:36pm
I loved looking at stats of random videos when YouTube had the map available

I noticed a while ago that many of videos with Black women had major views from men in Middle Eastern area but especially Saudi Arabia and India

It was surprising to see tbh

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Interesting because my step cuz is darker brown and natural.

-------------

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:59pm

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:02pm
I wanna find a guy like Janet's guy
Lol, wishful thinking..

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:06pm

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:08pm
I don't think she really meant that it never ever happens..
Just not a whole lot

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:09pm
oh, yeah. it's likely very rare. Like an Asian man marrying a sister. Don't think I've ever seen that..In life..

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:20pm
persians dont want no negros...for the majority.

everyone has a "my aunts cousins nephews third daughter friend bagged a persian"

but show me some black women marriage receipts.
cuz statistics wise..........

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:27pm
Nobody wants Black women Ermm

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:36pm

oh, yeah. it's likely very rare. Like an Asian man marrying a sister. Don't think I've ever seen that..In life..

i have....their kids were super smart...not that pretty though which confused me. it seems like asian women and black men tend to have cute kids but the 2 cases i know if it being vise versa....nope

-------------

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:38pm

I have. The Asian man is a Pastor, and his wife is black. I seen asian guys and black women date down here, but it is very rare. 

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:42pm
I don't know too many Persian men. From solely watching Shahs of Sunset, I don't see the attraction either after 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:42pm

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

you guys suck..

and only have a net worth of five dollarsLOL

-------------

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

I got hollered at by a Saudi Arabian that works at this swanky hookah bar. He was cute too. We exchanged numbers and everything, he texted me a few times but I never really replied to him.
I want a Middle Eastern boo. Just a fun-toy cause I have no intentions of marrying one. I hear how they culturally treat their women.

oh really now?

You want to get involved with men that'll be your 'fun-toys' despite your belief that these type of men mistreat women because you know 'how they culturally treat their women?" ....

I'm not going to try to make sense of something that makes no sense.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:45pm
Purp, what are you?
I've always wondered

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:00pm
-gonna marry a Persian man with money

Posted By: Anah
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:06pm
Some of them (Middle Eastern Men) see us sisters as marriage material. I was proposed to by one after 3 weeks, his crazy ass Wacko. I made him show me his papers LOL 

Still have the ring tooCool

-------------
#CHOGH

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by purpulicious01 purpulicious01 wrote:

Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

oh really now?

You want to get involved with men that'll be your 'fun-toys' despite your belief that these type of men mistreat women because you know 'how they culturally treat their women?" ....

I'm not going to try to make sense of something that makes no sense.

Girl....

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:14pm
I just don't get the "they don't want your Black behind so stay in your lane and go back to the safety of Black men (who also don't want your Black behind)" BHM talk

Black women can be so self-defeating and negative, my gawd

Obviously we are not the most desired group of women in the world but that doesn't mean that NO ONE, NOT ONE SOUL likes us Confused

If this is what you tell yourself to be less disappointed then be my guess... but stop spreading that negative energy around Sleepy

you guys suck..

and only have a net worth of five dollarsLOL

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:18pm

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:20pm
this is so like out of topic but kinda on topic, but I saw so many black women and white men couples with their babies at disney world and I see black men and white women at the clubs. Geek I'll let yall chew on that lol.

Disclaimer: I love black men. black men are great and yada dada da Ermm

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:23pm
ur taking it way to serious.

i was joking...and my words came from a former very popular thread.

so relax and go find you that persian.

if you dont like my negativity....ahh well. lol

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:30pm
I'm not even into Persian men tho lol

But I decided to say something b/c i see that sentiment all over BHM and it's annoying af

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:33pm
welp do something about it.

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:35pm
These threads always deliver stupidity and giggles.LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:38pm
I've dated a Persian man. I knew I was in trouble when he said that his family didn't accept his Iraqi ex-girlfriend. They damn sure weren't accepting a Black woman if a lady from Iraq was scandalous. 

Posted By: Guidette
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:39pm
I dated one and he was fine as hell but toooo jealous and nuts ...Took me months to get away from him!!!

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:40pm
I'm not exactly trying to become Mrs Al-jazeera . I'm not going to marry one, just have fun times and get presents lol

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I've dated a Persian man. I knew I was in trouble when he said that his family didn't accept his Iraqi ex-girlfriend. They damn sure weren't accepting a Black woman if a lady from Iraq was scandalous. 

YES!!!! Iraqi thats the ones Persians hate!!

my friends family was so mad when she was dating an Iraqi that they were happy when she brought home a black guyLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by BoutThatLife BoutThatLife wrote:

I'm not exactly trying to become Mrs Al-jazeera . I'm not going to marry one, just have fun times and get presents lol

So you want a sugar daddy?

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:47pm
Well obviously, you're gonna have a longer history with your neighbor compared to a stranger
If that history is negative (and usually is w/neighbors) then, of course you're gonna have more gripes with someone who seemingly more commonalities with you than not

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

my friends family was so mad when she was dating an Iraqi that they were happy when she brought home a black guyLOL

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

-------------

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:49pm
A lesson for young women of any race, nationality, ethnicity:

1.  PLEASE be careful of who and what you get yourself involved with. So many women get blinded by the status/money of men because of the assumed lifestyle it'll afford them. Check yo self before you wreck yo self. 

Some of the comments in this thread, and the comments made every single time a thread on this topic is made, are sad and reek of desperateness. ("oooo la la, I want a rich Arab booty call and sugar daddy! Do they like us black girls?!"*giggles*)

*FYI, I'm gonna bore yall with a small culture lesson: Persians are NOT Arabs. Native Iranians = Persians. But you can also be Persian from somewhere other than Iran (note: Iranians are also Christian, Muslims, Jews, etc). Armenians (Kim K's ppl) are closely related to Persians, and some Turks are ethnically Persian. They don't care what you use just as long as you do NOT call them Arab.

2. OP, Persian men are like any of group of men. You have very good ones and you have some low-down dirty ones. 

I don't know specifics of their culture, but I do know that having a sugar-daddy (cause that what it sounds like you want) is seen as a bad thing. 

And to answer ur question, I know interracial  Persian man + Black women couples, but the difference is that they are in married-husband-and-wife relationships, so my answer wont help u any. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:52pm

But whyGeek

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

Some of them (Middle Eastern Men) see us sisters as marriage material. I was proposed to by one after 3 weeks, his crazy ass Wacko. I made him show me his papers LOL 

Still have the ring tooCool

LOLBeer

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:16pm
Why? Because I want money and a lavish lifestyle funded by him.

Yeah, samone, Bhm isn't like it was a few years ago but there are still a few members who are about that life lol

people don't understand that look, i'm a young woman, no kids.I am not trying to be tied down nor have commitments. Now I could just live the single life like the average girl with dudes with limited funds who balk at taking them on real dates or even breaking a $20......or I could do it bigger on another level with better money.ya feel me?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:25pm
Thank you purpulicious

Your posts are always like a cold drink of spring water in desert sahara Smile

1.  PLEASE be careful of who and what you get yourself involved with. So many women get blinded by the status/money of men because of the assumed lifestyle it'll afford them. Check yo self before you wreck yo self. 

Some of the comments in this thread, and the comments made every single time a thread on this topic is made, are sad and reek of desperateness. ("oooo la la, I want a rich Arab booty call and sugar daddy! Do they like us black girls?!"*giggles*)

*FYI, I'm gonna bore yall with a small culture lesson: Persians are NOT Arabs. Native Iranians = Persians. But you can also be Persian from somewhere other than Iran (note: Iranians are also Christian, Muslims, Jews, etc). Armenians (Kim K's ppl) are closely related to Persians, and some Turks are ethnically Persian. They don't care what you use just as long as you do NOT call them Arab.

2. OP, Persian men are like any of group of men. You have very good ones and you have some low-down dirty ones. 

I don't know specifics of their culture, but I do know that having a sugar-daddy (cause that what it sounds like you want) is seen as a bad thing. 

And to answer ur question, I know interracial  Persian man + Black women couples, but the difference is that they are in married-husband-and-wife relationships, so my answer wont help u any. 

Posted By: lovelife
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:27pm
Idk about persian. I wouldn't mind a guy from dubai

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:30pm

Thank you purpulicious

Your posts are always like a cold drink of spring water in desert sahara Smile

I agree.

Posted By: Soratachi
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:54pm

Originally posted by mommykat mommykat wrote:

I love your mommy...

lmao....shes aight.
but so very serious

my cousin married a man from *insert african country here*  and when things got rocky between them... he took the 3 kids and bounced....in secrecy and we haven't seen them in years and there is nothing we can do about it.

name of country left out...cuz i aint finna do w/ yall on new years eve.
i got chuck e cheese plans on my agenda today.LOL

Rule one to marrying a foreigner: Get your spouse passport ASAP (or a document that attest you are family and gives you right to entry to your spouse contry of origin).

Rule two to marrying a foreigner: Go to your spouse city of origin where his parents reside, to see them and save yourself some trouble in the future about locating them(take a note on those names).

-------------
http://images58.fotki.com/v154/photos/7/1850227/11141506/DSC00292-vi.jpg" rel="nofollow - My Natural 4b/c Bun

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:31pm

Yeah, samone, Bhm isn't like it was a few years ago but there are still a few members who are about that life lol

people don't understand that look, i'm a young woman, no kids.I am not trying to be tied down nor have commitments. Now I could just live the single life like the average girl with dudes with limited funds who balk at taking them on real dates or even breaking a $20......or I could do it bigger on another level with better money.ya feel me?

What's wrong with making your own money to fund your lavish lifestyle?

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:35pm

What's wrong with making your own money to fund your lavish lifestyle?

don't assume that i'm not positioning myself to make that kind of money later on

I'm a college student in my early 20s, I can't make that kind of money right now on my own. So why not find a man willing to spend his?

I'm not going to go without just because I can't afford it.not when there are men tricking off with open wallets and bank accounts

-------------

Posted By: foxyroy19
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:41pm

The
americanized tacky shahs of sunset types who have a little bit of money
and a long line of credit are great to party with and that's about it.

For the cheap seats...please listen to Maysay...If one was hollering at you even in a whisper he thought he could hit it and drop you right back off at the gas station. F8 was smart to not even waste her damn time with those hairy monsters.

-------------
Taking names...keeping notes!

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:12pm
My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:12pm

Well obviously, you're gonna have a longer history with your neighbor compared to a stranger
If that history is negative (and usually is w/neighbors) then, of course you're gonna have more gripes with someone who seemingly more commonalities with you than not

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

I didn't think about that. He was tall, cute, educated, and pretty well off, but I wasn't tryna get killed in a family feud, so I stopped talking to him and ignored his calls. I know that sounds mean. I do feel bad for it, but it is what it is.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:14pm
oh lawrd.

-------------

dacoldesteva

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

My mother and father always told me a real women has her own and never lives off a man, its a key to a healthy relationship because a healthy one is always 50/50 and plus if he left you, you really wouldn't have a pot to piss in because you sat around like a leche... For some reason that whole comment rub me the wrong way, I've been working since I was 12 not because I had too but because I wanted too. You should never sit around waiting for some man to give you scraps of his check... Get a Job you freeloader and some self respect... SMH Confused

so i guess this is the new word for 2013 LOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:16pm
Wth is leche?  Is that supposed to be leech?LOL

Posted By: lovelife
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:17pm
Smh, there are plenty of men out there that trick off money. If you have it, give it, if you need it, take it.

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: CuteNSweet
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:18pm

LOLLOL

I always think blk females get the golddigging stamp when they have those ideals, but other cultures of women get taken care of all the time it seems.   Anyhoo, not my cup of tea anyway.  I have to have my own.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:44pm

Heaux have a seat.you're 36 years old with teenage children. Couldn't have been listening to mommy and daddy too much

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:46pm

She can't spell but tryna read me

-------------

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:47pm
good luck OP.

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:50pm
Her son is what....13?
That ain't terrible.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:51pm

She can't spell but tryna read me

anywho.. not sure where the heck this thread is going now.. but btl you seem like a responisblie young lady, just make sure you got some mace. Because if you are pretty, they are going to  try to man handle you.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window