Print Page | Close Window

Redskin Nation BABY

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352758
Printed Date: Nov 19 2018 at 1:46am

Topic: Redskin Nation BABY
Posted By: SeducTress
Subject: Redskin Nation BABY
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:38pm
Pardon the interruption.

I know your team is great blah blah blah

But I just wanna welcome the Skins back to the NFLCryCryCryClapClapClap

undefined

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:39pm
From DC and living near Seattle!!!!  What a great day in football!

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:40pm
one star

lol *hater post*

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:40pm
Roll Tide?

-------------

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:41pm
FIGHT FOR OLD DC!

jr.

-------------

-------------

Posted By: carolina cutie
I just enjoy Romo tears. Mr. Not December.Evil Smile

You should make this a NFL playoff thread later on!

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

jr.

-------------

Posted By: _ConcreteRose_
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:42pm
redskins fans can go suck rg3's coon ass dick.  You all can kiss my black ass

Love ConcreteRose

-------------
https://40.media.tumblr.com/5ba9e0be75128d9fefb41178032b37f9/tumblr_nm5ltoJrGx1skqlxjo1_540.jpg

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:42pm
LOOK AT THE HATE!

jr.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:43pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

one star

lol *hater post*

Get them stars outta here booShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

One star or five.....win lose or tie

Imma Redskin till I dieShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:44pm
when yall change that racist ass team name...maybe then i'll celebrate

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:46pm
7 in a row  http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=2y51IoYqNBOIXNEWZrxf6oh4l5k2TGxc" rel="nofollow"> http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=2y51IoYqNBOIXNEWZrxf6oh4l5k2TGxc" rel="nofollow"> http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=2y51IoYqNBOIXNEWZrxf6oh4l5k2TGxc" rel="nofollow"> http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=2y51IoYqNBOIXNEWZrxf6oh4l5k2TGxc" rel="nofollow"> http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=2y51IoYqNBOIXNEWZrxf6oh4l5k2TGxc" rel="nofollow"> http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=2y51IoYqNBOIXNEWZrxf6oh4l5k2TGxc" rel="nofollow"> http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=2y51IoYqNBOIXNEWZrxf6oh4l5k2TGxc" rel="nofollow">

jr.

-------------

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:47pm
I haven't watched (or cared about) the Redskins in years but yay for them. My family members are huge fans!

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: FarraFace
*waits for Pity to catch a Tomahawk chop to the throak*

-------------

Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

FIGHT FOR OLD DC!

jr.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

when yall change that racist ass team name...maybe then i'll celebrate

Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:51pm

Welp, I was estatic when the Cowgirls lost so.............

As long as they didn't make it, I am good over here!

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I just enjoy Romo tears. Mr. Not December.Evil Smile

You should make this a NFL playoff thread later on!

We *must have a playoff thread. 

I'm so gotdamn excited n drunk

drunk n excited

Might be drunker than excited or both

I'm tryna say 

GOT DAMN IT YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by SeducTress SeducTress wrote:

one star

lol *hater post*

Get them stars outta here booShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Imma Redskin till I dieShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

LOL aww i didnt really one star your threadEmbarrassed butStern Smile

paging russ! mod5 can we get this thread locked??AngryLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

redskins fans can go suck rg3's coon ass dick.  You all can kiss my black ass

Love ConcreteRose

I had to watch your crusty ass avi THE ENTIRE MAFIA GAME~

I thought about you when I started this thread

RG3 can walk inside dat yt ussy and set up shop for all I care

I'll help his ass move in it!Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:56pm
 When I was like 12-13 I wasn't a huge football fan but I did have my eyes on the cowboys.  I went to starbucks in tenlytown right across the street from my school. Two redskins players were there signing autographs. I was so excited because I was just getting into football and to see players was exciting no matter what team they were on. Long story short, I asked them who they were and they looked at me in absolute disgust because a little girl didn't know their nameErmm. They were so rude to me. Cry

-------------
https://40.media.tumblr.com/5ba9e0be75128d9fefb41178032b37f9/tumblr_nm5ltoJrGx1skqlxjo1_540.jpg

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:57pm

one star

lol *hater post*

LOL aww i didnt really one star your threadEmbarrassed butStern Smile

paging russ! mod5 can we get this thread locked??AngryLOL

Stern Smile

FIGHT for OLE DCccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

undefined

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:01pm

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:01pm
Awwwwwww Crose I'm sorry.

That story is really crushingCry 

And Imma let you finish.....

But the Redskins are having their best season since 99' 

undefined

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:03pm
Nah but forreal though....

screw those cat's that igged you.

Don't hate us because of our ancestors LOLCry

*yt tears post*

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:04pm
I can't wait until CoonG3 throws 3 picks, 2 fumbles, and single handedly loses against the seahawks. Ya;ll just wait and seeBig smile

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:04pm

-------------

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:15pm

I just enjoy Romo tears.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: Regalness
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:18pm
Yess!!! HTTR.  Loyal to my home team!

Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:20pm
Ayeeee My Redskins though!!!! Love em

Posted By: AshBash89
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:26pm
I didn't even know the Redskins had fans. I'm a Ravens and Giants fan but I love seeing the Cowboys lose.

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:27pm
when y'all lose ... i will bump this thread until the superbowl is over. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:52pm
Hail to the redskins!!!!!!

-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.

Posted By: MissCapricorn
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:02am
HTTR

-------------
And then there were two...

<-----------------------------puppy Xena and poppa Zeus

Posted By: RachelRegina
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 9:58am
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I didn't even know the Redskins had fans. I'm a Ravens and Giants fan but I love seeing the Cowboys lose.

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 10:01am
Love seeing black QBs succeed
and RG3 plays with so much heart it's hard not to like him

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:47pm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!

I was in Fedex losing my mind last night. I have no voice. My husband is a Cowboys fan so he's salty as hell today and I love it!

HTTR!!!

-------------
Life is good!

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:35pm

Dez looks in shock after getting slapped like that. Hall used his entire hand.LOL

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:48pm
Winning the NFC with a rookie qb and a rookie rb after being 3-6 and going on a 7 game win streak is a hell of a feat.
No matter where they finish can't help but tip my hat.

The eagles were a beautiful disaster this season.

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:45pm

Dez looks in shock after getting slapped like that. Hall used his entire hand.LOL

where all these deadskin fans come from?LOL i know Jr is a fan but damn....

and here is a full clip of that gif. deangelo fall slapped dez and should have gotten a penalty. the old dez would have slapped or punched him back but the week before that game he got into some trouble and was basically told, one more slip up and he's cut. look at this gif, dez was about to knock deangelo the fck outLOL

but props to the redskins. i'm so happy for RG3. as a fellow Texan i got nothing but love for the guy, watched him in high school, college and as a pro he's still a phenomenal athlete. good luck.

-------------
God bless

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:52pm
Hug

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 3:53pm
dangelo hall looks like his career will end in a dramatic and very colored fashion

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:15pm
I didn't like the Redskins or the Seahawks, but I dislike the Seahawks more. I can't stand Russell Wilson!

Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:36pm
I ain't no Redskins fan James. I just like good football...and I dislike the Cowboys.LOL

Go Panthers.Unhappy

-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 6:07pm
I thought Redskins had a chance..

all these bandwagon fans are annoying..

GO RAVENS!!

-------------

Posted By: TexturizedDiva
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 7:34pm
DC Native here. 
Just came in to say GO SKINS!

-------------
:)

Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:21pm
My Seahawks always dim the light on the RedskinsLOL

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Print Page | Close Window