Print Page | Close Window

Dont judge me! Kinky pics..

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352674
Printed Date: Feb 21 2018 at 10:08am

Topic: Dont judge me! Kinky pics..
Posted By: LustNoLove35
Subject: Dont judge me! Kinky pics..
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 11:26pm
Will be posted as soon as you can help me decide!! Lol ..okay soo Ik you ladies will say invest in virgin or EP but I already have stashes in my closet of the good stuff. I'm a weave-o-holic, so I enjoy buying and trying new hair with my husbands money lol. On to my question.. I would like to know FROM THOSE WHO HAVE TRIED (either of) these weaves. My decision is between king yaky and unique wiiv. I have bought a pack of king before and made clip ins but went swimming in them and after the 3rd swim that hair had a quick tangly dry dead. So I know that hair sheds but for me (even after cutting and making clips) didn't shed horribly as I've read others have experienced. This was awhile ago so quality may have taken a dive. So do you ladies think I'd have better luck with the janet king yaki or the unique wiiv? I'm ordering on the 31st when hubby gets his fresh check lol and will have it installed on the 2nd. So ill be back with install pics!! Help a newbie out haha

Replies:
Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:15pm
Lol Kelly tell us how u really feel

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:17pm
It's totally fine you feel that way to each their own not offended at all. I'm full time in college ill get a job when I'm done. We have a 2 year old font wanna be stuck working forever without a degree. Thanks for the input honey REALLY appreciate it that's what I'm ordering lol

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:19pm
Gotta love bhm and the advice! I supported him for 2 years until he got on his feet so he and I understand our situation better than others. But it's okay from the outside it would look that way huh? Hm oh well

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Lol Kelly tell us how u really feel

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 12:39pm
Um yeaa lol I know what works for me. I helped him he's helping me now. I don't need any advice but thanks girl you're awfully sweet for looking out!! My lifestyle is going the way id like. Don't really trust any old body with my whittle baby. But if I need advice I'm sure there's another forum out there for this kinda stuff. But I'm thankful for the janet suggestion anyhow...

Posted By: Coco2Prissy
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by LustNoLove35 LustNoLove35 wrote:

Gotta love bhm and the advice! I supported him for 2 years until he got on his feet so he and I understand our situation better than others. But it's okay from the outside it would look that way huh? Hm oh well

No it doesn't and don't explain yourself...cause she doing the most! She doesn't represent BHM, only the insane asylum!

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by Coco2Prissy Coco2Prissy wrote:

No it doesn't and don't explain yourself...cause she doing the most! She doesn't represent BHM, only the insane asylum!

Thank god when I got a notification about this post I was like ugh god somebody ELSE wants to come down on me some more? Phew ..needed that positive energy thanks!
can't wait to show install pics though hope I get this tinypic junk right

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:26pm
Yes!!! Show the PICS

Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 2:32pm
BHM is delivering today! Lol

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:02pm
Soooo back to hair no need for anything other than answers to the OP question. All this cattiness is sad. I think we know your stand on it by now after 3 long page paragraphs. Your opinion about life is legit. There problem solved.

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:05pm
Oh he's military btw. He makes plenty for us that's what matters. And ...wait why do I keep explaining myself. Smh back to hair like I said. Ill be back with install pics install should be on the 2nd or 3rd yaaaay. All lies this way. What about you guys? Lmao

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:06pm

Oh he's military btw. He makes plenty for us that's what matters. And ...wait why do I keep explaining myself. Smh back to hair like I said. Ill be back with install pics install should be on the 2nd or 3rd yaaaay. All lies this way. What about you guys? Lmao
smiles I mean lol

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:15pm
No suggestions but you don't have to explain yourself because only you and your husband know the situation.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

No suggestions but you don't have to explain yourself because only you and your husband know the situation.
thissssss

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by Kellyanna Kellyanna wrote:

Girl im not sure why you are confessing your business to me, but If you need to to make confessions, I'm sure they can help you at the local church.....Clap
another great suggestion thanks so much again

Posted By: juicifruit89
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:17pm
Smh...talk about overreacting to OP's post. It's a well known fact that most military families are on a one-person income (its difficult to work a full time job when you move every 2 years...some employers can be wary about hiring active duty spouses). Thank you OP for your and your husband's sacrifice to your country, and we look forward to your pics.

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by juicifruit89 juicifruit89 wrote:

Smh...talk about overreacting to OP's post. It's a well known fact that most military families are on a one-person income (its difficult to work a full time job when you move every 2 years...some employers can be wary about hiring active duty spouses). Thank you OP for your and your husband's sacrifice to your country, and we look forward to your pics.
thank you sincerely juici

Posted By: darealtipwifey1
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:44pm
janet king seem like a better brand. unique wiiv is something i will not use.

-------------
#bossbytchmentality

"maybe you too can be a boss." -lola monroe

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:46pm
Originally posted by darealtipwifey1 darealtipwifey1 wrote:

janet king seem like a better brand. unique wiiv is something i will not use.

is there a particular reason why? I've never seen it in person but the pics on ebonyline looked appealing well kinda haha

Posted By: darealtipwifey1
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 3:48pm
janet looks better to me, imo. i used unique and i really didn't like it. idk why, i just didn't

-------------
#bossbytchmentality

"maybe you too can be a boss." -lola monroe

Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 6:57pm

Originally posted by Coco2Prissy Coco2Prissy wrote:

<br ="Apple-interchange-newline">HAHAHA, Actually i'm not, she was the one bragging about her situation and to me thats nothing to brag about. I find people like that to be leches, you can say what you want but you know what I'm saying is true and I can tell it hit a nerve. I wasn't going to say anything else but since you came for me I'll say it. In these time its hard for most middle classes family to stay afloat especial young couples thats why a majority of couples these days have two spouse that contribute to society with a job sometimes more then one, unless your getting some type of aid from the gov it can be really tough out in the real world even if your spouse gets military benefits. I wrote what I wrote because i know there are young people that come on this board and I just wanted to make sure they know that the lifestyle she living is not a healthy one.. There always comes a time when the person with the job gets tired of giving their money to someone to spend on objects, especial objects of cosmetic and material items that aren't needed. I'm 22 and well I was brought up a different way, but I can tell you one thing having to beg or go to a man for money is not a good thing in any way. And i shake my head to that kind of 50's behavior, and if you think that my point of view is that of people in the insane Asylum, well that tells me all I need to know about you. Clap

Posted By: peete728
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 8:38pm
I didn't know that Unique Wivv was still around, I use to wear that hair, years ago before I found out about Virgin Hair.  But it's a good BSS Hair, I can't speak for the other because I have never worn it.   Good Luck! 

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 11:15pm
What the fukc is a leche?

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:05am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:09am

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:09am
I thought she meant leeches

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:24am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I thought she meant leeches

Giiirrrrllllll...

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Posted By: 4ever214ever
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:14am
LOL Lmaoooo, why it get so real though?? Dang. I'm only mad because there are no pictures as promised!Angry But yeah go for the King Yaki,unique wiiv is awful I had that ish It shed like crazy, maybe you only had that experience with the King Yaki cause you were swimming? 

Posted By: 4ever214ever
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:16am
Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

u use ur husbands money to buy weave? the weave ur looking at isnt expensive 

what kind of job does he have?

LMDAO

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:13am
LOL this thread StarStarStarStar

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 7:04am
OP, please post pictures when you do make a purchase

-------------

Posted By: bklyngurl33
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 9:18am

LOL

-------------
Kennedi Alise

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:52am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Don't try to get your husband to pay for your Spanish milk OP, that's tacky.Shocked Buy your own damn milk! Ouch

UGH! I HATE leche leeches! Angry

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:09pm

The welfare grammar police are so funny.... HAHAHA
its a popularity contest.  If they like u, they let it slide.  If not, or ur a newbie, they try to clown u & correct u.   There are MANY blue stars & elites they turn a blind eye to in the name of the clique

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

its a popularity contest.  If they like u, they let it slide.  If not, or ur a newbie, they try to clown u & correct u.   There are MANY blue stars & elites they turn a blind eye to in the name of the clique
Actually the op is the newbie, she just got here a few weeks ago LOLLOLLOLLOL If you say something ignorant you will get clowned a lot faster and this thread is proof of that imho.

Posted By: tamela10289
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 12:58pm

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

Actually the op is the newbie, she just got here a few weeks ago LOLLOLLOLLOL If you say something ignorant you will get clowned a lot faster and this thread is proof of that imho.

I totally agree. I'm a newbie and I wouldn't say anything ignorant like that to myself. It doesn't matter where you are (ie. forum, or not a forum) people will give you the stank look for saying mess like that. No one likes a user except fake a** other users, just sayin... Smh She's a sad case people.

Posted By: peete728
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:16pm
I don't like users either, but if her husband isn't complaining why should we, after all it's his money not ours.  She should have just kept her personal business to herself, and kept the focus on hair advice...

Posted By: CreatingALegacy
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:32pm
I clicked on this post expecting hair pics, honey.

Ha, guess not.

-------------
"Love Conquers All"

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:46pm
Everyone is happy with their own lives that's what matter :)

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 1:59pm
Lol at not feeding off of drama when your ass came in this thread worried about someone else's marriage & finances.
Girl bye.

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: fredricafekkai
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:06pm
Pictures... pictures... thats all i want lol

Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 2:11pm
Exactly thats what ive been saying the wholeeee time. lol and I shall deliver! Don't like my post oh well at the end of the day we will all return to our own lives and mine shouldn't matter. Big woop. Booooo to drama. If someone doesn't like how I live ...be glad you don't live my life & keep it moving.

Posted By: iGotSunshine
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 3:18pm
nvm lol 
happy sunday 

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: SelfMadeDiva12
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 10:38pm
Ladies, when I joined this board, I thought that we would all (1) be grown women and (2) understand that we are dealing with other grown women. OP, I would love to see the pics. Please don't let a post that really had nothing to do with your original question distract from the original goal of the post. Clearly, you and your husband are grown and if he allows "his" money to be spent that way, so be it. For those of you who feel like she is in the wrong, I understand where you're coming from but guess what...it really isn't your business or your place to worry about who spends whose money on what in their marriage. She's not spending YOUR money so let it go. Sure, everyone has an opinion of their own but when it comes to how grown people decide to live their lives, I nor any other individual should feel the need to tell them how to do it. With that said, can we please get back to the REAL topic at hand ---> the HAIR?!?!

-------------
"Remember, not everyone will come into your life ready-made, but there's a difference between dusting off a diamond and fighting a battle you're never going to win."

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:48am
Damn,salty women..........If he doesn't have a problem with it, non factors.......

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: miiszjanae
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:00am

Posted By: Ashleyano
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:18am
still no pics Disapprove

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Ashleyano Ashleyano wrote:

still no pics Disapprove
+1 I just want to see the picsLOL

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:10pm
Right. 4 pages of drama and no pics

Posted By: esha wants hair
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 10:51am
where's the kinky pics??????

-------------
Thank Goodness I can access BHM with my Blackberry! Excuse spelling and grammer errors

Print Page | Close Window