Print Page | Close Window

Gifts that you dont want??

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352601
Printed Date: Dec 12 2017 at 9:50pm

Topic: Gifts that you dont want??
Posted By: misslexx
Subject: Gifts that you dont want??
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:10am
Hey I have a question. My boyfriend of a year and a half got me some very ummm practical gifts. An area heater and a one season of a DVD set that I don't have any of the other seasons too. The heater is understandable cause I am always cold but honestly I don't like space heaters and they tend to mess up my circuit breakers lol. Also it was something I would have got for myself if I needed it.

I got him Polo boots andPolo shirt and asweater. Stuff what he liked that I saw him eye before and was inline with his style. I eau super proud of my gifts!!!!

I nicely said "Babe I can't really use the heater and I don't have the rest of the seasons of the show" no shade or nothing. But he still acted really cold and said something about failing. Now I feel really bad. But I didn't want him to waste his money either. Honestly I had been hinting about what I wanted but he didn't catch it.

Should I apologize, am I ungrateful? Or should I just let it blow over?

What say you BHM

Oh and he has got better stuff before lol. This is not an often occurrence. For some reason though his random gifts are good while Christmas or Bday is off..

**excuse typos. Using my phone

Replies:
Posted By: khivey
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:22am
Hella ungrateful
And go ahead and take that "L" for going all out and he didn'tLOL You gon' learn today

-------------
Hair Type:3c/4a
Hair Length:SBL
“The approval of others often forms an essential part of our capacity to think we are right.”

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:46am
Originally posted by misslexx misslexx wrote:

Hey I have a question. My boyfriend of a year and a half got me some very ummm practical gifts. An area heater and a one season of a DVD set that I don't have any of the other seasons too. The heater is understandable cause I am always cold but honestly I don't like space heaters and they tend to mess up my circuit breakers lol. Also it was something I would have got for myself if I needed it.

I got him Polo boots andPolo shirt and asweater. Stuff what he liked that I saw him eye before and was inline with his style. I eau super proud of my gifts!!!!

I nicely said "Babe I can't really use the heater and I don't have the rest of the seasons of the show" no shade or nothing. But he still acted really cold and said something about failing. Now I feel really bad. But I didn't want him to waste his money either. Honestly I had been hinting about what I wanted but he didn't catch it.

What say you BHM

Oh and he has got better stuff before lol. This is not an often occurrence. For some reason though his random gifts are good while Christmas or Bday is off..

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:51am
Ungrateful!! I hope he dumps you!!!

J/k LOL

He should be smacked upside the head for buying you a space heater. That's a crappy and thoughtless gift. It's a shame he didn't make the effort to buy you something you wanted. But like another poster said lesson learned. Next year buy him a trash can and see how he likes it.

-------------
yo

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:58am
You're not being ungrateful but you should apologize. Just for the sake of the relationship I think you should rub his wounds. The fact is that men's hearts are in the right place but theyre clueless. You'll probably get something better for Valentines Day.

I think there's a way to relay dissatisfaction without being disrespectful...one time I got my older cuz a $20 Macy's gift card since he shops there...I have a lot of 1st cousins I'm close to so I was working on a budget. I knew it wasnt much but atleast it was a $20 coupon basically. He said, "seriously, what am I supposed to do with this?"...to this day I haven't given him anything including for his baby shower. Now do somethin with that.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:11am
he actually thought about you when he picked out those gifts and thats what matters.  you shouldve reacted like he had just given you priceless jewels.
wait a week and then tell him he has to take back the heater because it caused the circuit breaker to fail.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:24am
Say sorry but I don't get why it is a big deal about the DVD's. You can download the rest of the seasons. He gave thoughtful gifts to you. They aren't perfect to you maybe but many men aren't good at gift giving. 

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:32am
As for the space heater thing, you could've waited. I would've waited at least a day to say something. You could have told him that you love/really appreciate the gift but you don't think you are going to be able to use it because xyz, however you're happy that he even thought to get that for you and that shows that he pays attention. The way you said it wasn't absolutely bad but you could have said it better. I would've at least.
You could have even suggested taking it back with him and finding an alternate gift with him.
I really don't get the dvd one. That was stupid. If you finish the season, you can buy the other ones or watch it online. You can't watch the show because he didn't get you the entire collection? Ermm

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:37am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I think there's a way to relay dissatisfaction without being disrespectful...one time I got my older cuz a $20 Macy's gift card since he shops there...I have a lot of 1st cousins I'm close to so I was working on a budget. I knew it wasnt much but atleast it was a $20 coupon basically. He said, "seriously, what am I supposed to do with this?"...to this day I haven't given him anything including for his baby shower. Now do somethin with that.
What an ungrateful prick. I've gotten gifts I didn't like before but never would I be so rude to someone who even thought to get me something. He could have pulled you aside and said he appreciated your thoughtfulness and next year he can give you some pointers on what to get him so you're on the money. Something like that. I would have snatched it back and told him that I'd give it to someone who needs it. If he can't figure out what to do with it, someone else will.Sleepy

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:40am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

^^^smh...

Anyway OP, I don't think I would have done that. First of all I'm not spending that much money on a man and secondly, the gifts he got for you were thoughtful and sweet. You could have waited and made a joke out of it later so he'd know for next time.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:50am
Lol @ hints.
Why couldn't you just say what you wanted?

-------------

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:06am
You comparing your gifts to his is what makes it sound ungrateful

I'm sure he thought he was doing good when he picked out those gifts.

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 6:36am
you sound very ungrateful.

he didn't get you what you wanted---
he got you what you thought you needed.

you didn't really have to hurt his pride-- like you did-- but that is neither here or there at this point.

learn some tact.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:48am
hmmm seems like he wanted to give you something practical and useful instead of something frivolous. i use my space heater all the time while at school so while not glamorous, it is useful.

what tv show is it? 

i have told my dh when i don't like something and he tells me. are our feelings hurt? yeah for like 5 minutes and then you get over it 

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 8:56am

What say you BHM

I was going to say be upset and don't apologize, until I saw that last line.. Yeah, your behind is being ungrateful.. Next time, just tell him what you want. A lot of men don't take hints too well..

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:12am
I w/ you OP. I don't understnd when ppl will send the same amount of $ on impersonal gifts that they could've spend on something they know you really want, esp if you've hinted/alluded or flat out told them what you wanted.

-------------

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:22am
Yea, you should apologize. I didn't even do that to the golden corral chick.

Next year, tell him what you want. Even the little kids know that.

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:26am
everyone says that but some people hate when other people tell them what they want. my dh does. and i do too. he told me one thing that he wanted but that was it--and it was a tech gift. the other i picked out thanks to BHM

-------------

Posted By: PurrPoZe
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:26am
Wow.Did you want him to go out and get you something else? What is the point of telling someone you're not happy with your gift unless its something crazy...those sound like personal gifts. I don't get it. Valentines day is comin up if I was him and cared I'd just throw some money at you

-------------
cool

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:50am
Honestly. While there was thought behind it. But why soil I lie? I can't do anything with one season of a show that I don't watch. I don't want him to waste money. Actually I really hinted and even did at one point say I wanted some headphones. They were cheaper lol.

And I went all out cause he is awesome in a lot of other ways. But my thought process was why lie? We ain't the sparing feelings kinda people lol. I did apologize though. And lol at me being hella ungrateful. I wasn't comparing the cost of the gift. But mores the thought process.

Posted By: Beautiful_One
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:51am
So what did you really want?

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:53am
well u said he gives great gifts at other points...you can't always bat 100

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:02am
I really wanted headphones and a video game or a gift card at MAC.Hey @Epitome the DVD is Dexter. I am cold a lot but yeah the space heater is really not practical for me :-( I do like heated blankets though for some reason.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:03am
Yeah direct maybe the way to go from now on. I thought I was obvious lol.

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:04am
I dont have the heart to crush anyone by telling them the gift they got me sucks,so i have a closet of gifts i dont like. They serve their purpose during work White Elephant gift exchanges and assorted relatives' birthdays. Just be careful not to regift it to the same person who gave it to you

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:09am
I could see if this was your birthday or valentine's, but damn, this was Christmas 

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:15am
:-( I didn't think it would crush him since he is not the sensitive type. I apologized profusely though. But I would use the Hell outta some headphones lol. Mine are taped together or I can just keep these gifts for the future I guess..

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:16am
And where can I download all the previous seasons of Dexter ? Lmks

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:26am
i would have told him how much i appreciate him being so thoughtful with the heater. I would have let him know that Dexter isnt a show id normally watch but maybe we could watch it together. Then i would ask him if he minded if we went to the store to exchange the heater and get the headphones i really need.

Or just keep everything and go " browsing" in the malls today and show him some things you really want and he will buy them for you. So you will have lots of gifts.

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:34am
My mom and sis got me the worst gifts ever, even my 6 yr old was like "mom you can't wear that." lmao I acted like I loved it tho, I would never say anything to hurt their feelings. But then again they do this every year, I would think they know my style better than anyone but they get me the weirdest outfits and jewelry. Maybe if I told them my gifts would be things I could actually use but I just don't want to hurt anybody. Tuff situation but for yours I would've waited a few days at least before bursting his bubble and lmao @ him mentioning failing! LOLLOLLOL

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:35am
^^^Great idea^^^ love the idea to watch it together. Definitely gonna do that and find the other seasons.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:50am

And where can I download all the previous seasons of Dexter ? Lmks

wait--he didn't get you the first season? he got you the most recent? LOL fail.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:52am
Lmfao at getting 1 season of a 7 season show. Weird.

Posted By: Spokenword
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:56am
i feel you, op. a heater and a dvd collection to a show i don't really watch and not even a collection.....why would he? 
i like to get people gifts they will enjoy. yes the heater was a nice gesture, but if he got that, i would expect that in addition to something else. you guys were only together for a year, so normally people are still in that "go all out" stage.
i don't know if i would've told him flat out i didn't like the gifts, but would've found a way to express myself on them. i am more interested in the reasoning behind the gifts versus the gifts themselves.

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:57am
Dexter is a great show.

But I would like to have the whole collection though...

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 10:59am
me gets the feeling he got that Dextor on sale......

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:00am
Op, if you have on demand and show time all of the seasons are there...or Netflix...try sidereel.com

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:07am
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

u aint sheit to point that outLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:09am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

As for the space heater thing, you could've waited. I would've waited at least a day to say something. You could have told him that you love/really appreciate the gift but you don't think you are going to be able to use it because xyz, however you're happy that he even thought to get that for you and that shows that he pays attention. The way you said it wasn't absolutely bad but you could have said it better. I would've at least.
You could have even suggested taking it back with him and finding an alternate gift with him.
I really don't get the dvd one. That was stupid. If you finish the season, you can buy the other ones or watch it online. You can't watch the show because he didn't get you the entire collection? Ermm

he got her the most recent season. so she has to figure out how to watch season 1-6 of a show she doesn't watch.Confused that is a weird gift.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:15am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

u aint sheit to point that outLOL
LOLLOL

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:21am
Wow. Does he not know you very well? But anyway, it's the thought that counts. I would have loved the gifts regardless. 

Posted By: mzmee
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:27am
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Wow. Does he not know you very well? But anyway, it's the thought that counts. I would have loved the gifts regardless. 

You have a point TP, it sounds like he doesn't know you very well, OP.

To the bolded/underlined... It doesn't seem there was much thought put into it for anything to count.

-------------
Everything I'm not makes me everything I am.

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:27am
Wait he got you the most recent season of Dexter.

Yea, that's weird.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:30am
http://malaysiabay.org/

ETA: Amazon wishlist are great

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:40am
what's wrong with a gift being on sale? i thought that's what black friday and christmas sales are for

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:42am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

what's wrong with a gift being on sale? i thought that's what black friday and christmas sales are for

nothing. but there is a difference between getting something for someone that is on sale and that they genuinely like/you would pay full price for it v. this is cheap sooo...this is what i'll get regardless of if they'll like it.

-------------

Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 11:43am
I can understand about Dexter...its really not a show you can jump into. as far as the space heater, I think he thought that would be a good gift for you since say you're cold a lot. it is better than a snuggie.

I think that the way you said it as well as the timing was not right . you should apologize.

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:08pm
It does sound like he doesn't know you very well which is why I think you should tell him. How else is he suppose to learn and come to know more about what you like? Sure, you could keep dropping hints for next eight xmases LOL and hope he fi nally guesses right, but......

I can understand with family but with your SO, that should be the person you can be most honest and straightforward with--Good bad ugly. Start early, I say LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:14pm
Oh by know well I meant know what you like. People who know me well can shop for me and I'm picky lol

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:15pm
my dh knows to just buy me one thing and i'll be happy. i've told himLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

recently my mother and husband bought me bags I didn't  like

I told them both I didn't like them :(

I was able to get a new bag when me and my husband went back tot he store

I don't see why I should keep a bag I will never wear and waste their money

yeah i prefer people not buy me clothing, handbag or shoes unless it is something you have specifically heard me say i would like it. unless it is like one of my linesisters--we have the same taste

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:18pm
That's why I said family is understandable, they may not know me well. But surely the so should and if not then that is also the one I can be honest with without being rude, of course.

Eta, had to change yous to I , because....

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: petiteone29
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 1:53pm
i watched Dexter one time and was sooo confused.

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 1:56pm
I don't like Dexter either, even though I thought I would. I used to dvr it and had like 3 seasons on dvd recorded before I realized I don't even like the show (I never watched any).

I'd hate for OP to get the 6th season next xmas, and the 5th season next, etc; then end up with 4 seasons of Dex and 3 years married before her guy finds out she doesn't even like Dexter lol

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:04pm
A year and a half and he got you a space heater?

Do you not talk about the things you like? Or is he that oblivious? Return that sh*t Stern Smile

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

i watched Dexter one time and was sooo confused.

why were you confused?  is it ghost dad? lol

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:00pm
yeah him buying that random season of Dexter is weird  LOL

I don't see anything thoughtful about buying someone a heater for christmas......I can see him buying it for any other day and it would be nice but for christmas? Nah

-------------
yo

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:45pm
I remember my ex hubby buying me a set of glassware for Valentine's Day the 1st year we were married. LOL 

That's not a gift for ME, that's a gift for the entire house. Give me ish that's only for ME.

I should've bought him a set of dish towels and see if he liked that..

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I remember my ex hubby buying me a set of glassware for Valentine's Day the 1st year we were married. LOL 

That's not a gift for ME, that's a gift for the entire house. Give me ish that's only for ME.

LOLat this because I'm think/hope hub is going to give me  2 crystal glasses for valentine's day. But it would only be a great gift for me because I broke one of our anniversary glasses on our anniv this year--glasses we got as a wedding gift from SIL and we use them every year ONLY to toast our anniversary.

I have been saying for years that I will be crushed when they eventually break because I will think it's  a bad sign. I almost hate I started the traditionCry. He knows how I felt about that  so I think he's going to get me some more so I won't be so nervousLOLLOL.

eta: but if he had given me glasses last Val Day, I would have made a thread like thisLOL

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 4:58pm
I tell dh what I want. So there is no confusion at all.

-------------

-Zapata

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

LOLat this because I'm think/hope hub is going to give me  2 crystal glasses for valentine's day. But it would only be a great gift for me because I broke one of our anniversary glasses on our anniv this year--glasses we got as a wedding gift from SIL and we use them every year ONLY to toast our anniversary.

I have been saying for years that I will be crushed when they eventually break because I will think it's  a bad sign. I almost hate I started the traditionCry. He knows how I felt about that  so I think he's going to get me some more so I won't be so nervousLOLLOL.

eta: but if he had given me glasses last Val Day, I would have made a thread like thisLOL

people have a problem admitting that sometimes you get crappy gifts. it doesn't make you a bad person or the person a bad person. but some gifts are  crappy.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:08pm
^^I agree. And of course one person's crappy is another person's treasure--with the right timing LOL (like my glasses story).

A space heater would have been a great gift for me when I was in the office because I stayed cold and that would have been so romantic (FOR ME) if my guy thought of getting me that because he knew I was cold at work. But in general, I wouldn't say it's a great xmas gift.

eta: @ Epit

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:10pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

or you could do this .

ALMOST fool-proof. Just be specific!LOL

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:18pm

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

or you could do this .

ALMOST fool-proof. Just be specific!LOL

i said i want earrings to match my necklace...i got earrings that match my necklace. they're gorgeous. i am happy. he is happy.

i usually get one item i kinda ask for and all the others are of his choice. and i do the same. he asked for one specific thing and got 12 other things i pickedLOL

..even though he doesn't like when i tell him what to buy me

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:21pm
did he like his stocking stuffer stuff?

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:24pm
Yeah, get me that "one" item that I want and the rest is up to you.

-------------

-Zapata

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:25pm

did he like his stocking stuffer stuff?

yeah! i got him a customized dallas cowboy beer mug, a random pair of socks to cushion the mug, a pen thing for his tablet [which he loves and told me i should get one for myself] and the pineapple holder...and a car charger for his phone.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:26pm
what kind of pen is it? Does he have Ipad ?

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:27pm
the OP reminded me of Lucy. I miss her. I liked lucy, even though BHM came for her.

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:32pm
now what's really sad is when you've been married for almost 20 years and your husband gets you a chocolate cake for your birthday. Had me asking my own sister "when did you start eating chocolate?" She said: I didn't.LOL

She never liked anything chocolate, even as a kid. We both don't know how her husband never picked up on that in so many years. Just from observation, I think my husband has observed that she doesn't eat anything chocolate.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

the OP reminded me of Lucy. I miss her. I liked lucy, even though BHM came for her.

why did they come for lucy?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:34pm
lucy the nurse? I like and miss her posts.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:35pm

what kind of pen is it? Does he have Ipad ?

no an asus tablet. it's some sort of pen so that he doesn't have to use his fingers. it was a throwaway. i didn't think he'd like it so much tbh

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:35pm
I need a pen or some better gloves for this winter.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:38pm

I need a pen or some better gloves for this winter.

i just came from cole haan they have these gloves that can be used with tablets and the like

i will find the pen and let you know the brand. it was cheap--like $5.99 at marshalls or something

-------------

Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:39pm

she made a post about a "friend" and then later confessed it was about her. S.N.- why do folks admit the OP is about them? I don't get that. If you started the lie keep it going. I mean duuuhhh. I digress.

So she had some dude she was messing/sleeping with who didn't have a job. He would come over her house drink her beer smoke her weed. Then she said she bought him two polos and he was driving her 3-series. Woo chile, BHM came for her. She was foolish though for admitting that to BHM. 

-------------
My mind explodes

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:42pm
Yes, I memba Lucy...

-------------

-Zapata

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:44pm

she made a post about a "friend" and then later confessed it was about her. S.N.- why do folks admit the OP is about them? I don't get that. If you started the lie keep it going. I mean duuuhhh. I digress.

So she had some dude she was messing/sleeping with who didn't have a job. He would come over her house drink her beer smoke her weed. Then she said she bought him two polos and he was driving her 3-series. Woo chile, BHM came for her. She was foolish though for admitting that to BHM. 

oh she was too cute for thatCry

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 5:44pm
I make threads sometime and put in the postscript that it's about me when it isn't because that can  get more replies LOL .  Usually I'll say something like 'this isn't about me but if it's more fun, assume that it say it is'

-------------

PEACE

Print Page | Close Window