Print Page | Close Window

anyone else didnt get what they asked for?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352578
Printed Date: Nov 19 2017 at 11:50am


Topic: anyone else didnt get what they asked for?
Posted By: afrokock
Subject: anyone else didnt get what they asked for?
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:17pm
ungrateful 'pisses' of sh*te



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..



Replies:
Posted By: K_Camille
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:20pm
LOL Your siggy though. LOL


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:21pm
I wonder if they kept their venting to twitter because if they did this with any real life friends, I imagine they would have gotten the major side eye.LOL


-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

LOL Your siggy though. LOL



-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

...
I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:22pm
did someone say "i got a car but not an ipad?" see--that's why they need that black momma who called her daughter out of her name.  if my child had the GALL to cuss me out like that on social media--their ass is mine. 

christmas isn't even about giftsSleepy


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:23pm
wow. what have people become?


Posted By: Derri
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:26pm
welp, idolism is as idolism does


Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I wonder if they kept their venting to twitter because if they did this with any real life friends, I imagine they would have gotten the major side eye.LOL
Not if the friends are spoiled too. I try my best to make sure my child isnt like this. We are on our way to the shelter in a minute to help serve food. She is young and I do buy her everything she wants because she is respectful has really good grades and I can afford it but I be damned if she turn out like one of them mfers! Confused


Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:31pm
These are the kids who shoot up places.  Mad for no reason.  Entitled.  smh

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:33pm
I got a friggin touch when I already have an iPhone..

Tell me that isn't dumb...

I am grateful @ the gesture but that really makes no sense

I didn't ask for anything.


Posted By: HeyBeautiful18
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:34pm
I didnt really ask for anything this year

Errbody and their mama already knows I want a car but thats something for me to get myself.. I dont expect anybody else to buy it

Those kids are ungrateful though. Im so glad I wasnt raised like that


-------------
#TeamTN
#CHOGH



Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:35pm
on a funnier note: my dh got me a gag ugly sweater...i was still grateful but then he told me it was a joke lol

eta: sh*t your mate gives you when he listens to 2ChainzLOL


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:36pm
Wow...people are rude. 

My family has learned I like to buy my own stuff, so gift cards and money. But I did get CL's from my bf. I've never had those before. That was an unexpected gift.


Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:37pm
I completely understand them...





-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me


Posted By: coconess
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Wow...people are rude.

My family has learned I like to buy my own stuff, so gift cards and money. But I did get CL's from my bf. I've never had those before. That was an unexpected gift.


Congrats!
Which ones?


Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:40pm
*returns Golden Coral gift card for Nita*

Most of those tweets were outta control.. but I understand wanting to exchange a kindle for ipad and those kind of things

I would trade in this stuff I got had I know those jays were coming back out this morning Cry


Posted By: fairyQueen092
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:40pm
that's embarrassing, I expect nothing on Christmas and my bday so if I do get anything I'm grateful.

-------------
Bhm sucks. Lets see how long it will take to get siggys back -__-


Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Wow...people are rude.�

My family has learned I like to buy my own stuff, so gift cards and money. But I did get CL's from my bf. I've never had those before. That was an unexpected gift.


Congrats!
Which ones?
 

spiked pigalles

i guess i have to have try what he wanted during sex tonight, i no want to :(
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:41pm
They need a grammar book and a dictionary. 

-------------


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Wow...people are rude.�

My family has learned I like to buy my own stuff, so gift cards and money. But I did get CL's from my bf. I've never had those before. That was an unexpected gift.


Congrats!
Which ones?
 

spiked pigalles

i guess i have to have try what he wanted during sex tonight, i no want to :(
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">

shoe twins! that's a death shoe though.


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: PRnena
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:43pm
I like golden corral lol

-------------
I keep forgetting everyone on BHM is a 10 with a faithful man and nothing but designer in their closet.

11 months since BC- 1/24/12

( I use BHM on my phone guys)


Posted By: carolina cutie
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I wonder if they kept their venting to twitter because if they did this with any real life friends, I imagine they would have gotten the major side eye.LOL
Not if the friends are spoiled too. I try my best to make sure my child isnt like this. We are on our way to the shelter in a minute to help serve food. She is young and I do buy her everything she wants because she is respectful has really good grades and I can afford it but I be damned if she turn out like one of them mfers! Confused
Awww, you sound like you are raising her right so I highly doubt she'll turn out like those entitled twitter twits.LOL

Whining over getting a car? Guuuurl!


-------------
<--Classy & Educated O.

"You're telling us your beefing with your bf's mother over $1 ice cream like it was blood diamonds." RickyR



Posted By: lovelife
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:45pm
If anyone is mad about getting a car instead of an ipad, let's make a trade

-------------
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker" rel="nofollow">


Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:51pm
this can't be life!

-------------
I swear that BHM is a blessing and a curse.


Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 2:53pm
LOL flipping white kids they will never change and best believe they will get that car or ipad eventually especially after the whole family see's the therapist cause they're gonna freak out until they get what they want!!!!

-------------


Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:06pm
Some of them have spelling and grammar issues so theit parents shoulda got the tutors instead .


Posted By: oh_so_moody
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:07pm
I came all the way to TN and got what I asked for last year from my brother AFTER I already brought it for myself.



-------------
She hurt feelings, she break hearts
She stay quiet, she play smart
She take pride, in going out
Getting hollered at, and saying nah....


Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:10pm
I got nothing.

-------------


Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:15pm
This is hilarious because i would have loved if i got a kindle as a gift..

guess im a geek lol


Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:22pm
A whole car though?

And Ipad over Kindle? Eww.


Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:


did someone say "i got a car but not an ipad?" see--that's why they need that black momma who called her daughter out of her name.  if my child had the GALL to cuss me out like that on social media--their ass is mine. 

christmas isn't even about giftsSleepy


This


Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:27pm
lol i might prefer an ipad over a 97 ford taurus.  


Posted By: femmefatale85
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Wow...people are rude.�

My family has learned I like to buy my own stuff, so gift cards and money. But I did get CL's from my bf. I've never had those before. That was an unexpected gift.


Congrats!
Which ones?
 

spiked pigalles

i guess i have to have try what he wanted during sex tonight, i no want to :(


shoe twins! that's a death shoe though.
 

i thought something was wrong with me when i walked in them :(
< id="_npwlo" ="applicationpwlo" height="0">


Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I got a friggin touch when I already have an iPhone..

Tell me that isn't dumb...

I am grateful @ the gesture but that really makes no sense

I didn't ask for anything.


how is that dumb...
sell it & move on.


-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.


Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I got nothing.

that's what them kids shoulda got.


-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.


Posted By: HowardAlumAKA
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by ThatGurlD ThatGurlD wrote:

These are the kids who shoot up places.  Mad for no reason.  Entitled.  smh



I know right!!!!!! You got a car but pissed you didn't get an iPad??????


Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:15pm
i can take the persons kindle if they don't want it.

-------------


Posted By: sbrooke
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:30pm
I got a tennis bracelet and a wallet. I'm thankful.

-------------
Fly brown mamacita.


Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:40pm
damn all those ingrateful, entitled, bitchassed, lil fuccs.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.


Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:51pm
Are you sure these "kids" aint adults? They look old as sh*t. 

-------------
yo


Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 4:55pm
2 b so "lucky".....LOL


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

did someone say "i got a car but not an ipad?" see--that's why they need that black momma who called her daughter out of her name.  if my child had the GALL to cuss me out like that on social media--their ass is mine. 

christmas isn't even about giftsSleepy
since when isn't christmas about gifts? *sarcasm* before they come for me. 

-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:48pm
lmao.

gawd please dont give me those type of children... im too squeemish about public bathrooms to be sent to jail.

but as for my xmas---
i dont really ask for anything.. so i appreciate everything.


-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: ThatGurlD
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 8:50pm
Hubby got me a new camera and a cover for my macbook.  Apparently he ordered something else that he's pretty upset didn't arrive in time.  I never ask for anything lol  Then you can't be disappointed!

-------------
Valleys only exist between mountains. Stay down til you come up.


Posted By: *Belle*Femme*
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:12pm
i never have to ask for anything because I'm ALWAYS saying, I want this, I want that. Oh i don't think i want that anymore, but i do want this now. Oh yeah that has to come home with me. Oh yes that jacket is everything. Oh yes these shoes are so cute, i want them.

You get my drift. I am predictable. Approve


-------------
My mind explodes


Posted By: Lady ICE
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:13pm
them kids are crazy but how it feels to have your heart set on something and you dont get it....lmao bhm had a worst gift thread. lmao loved it. ..lol @ someone getting an open cd that someone had to copy first..and me getting dishes. 

-------------


Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

i never have to ask for anything because I'm ALWAYS saying, I want this, I want that. Oh i don't think i want that anymore, but i do want this now. Oh yeah that has to come home with me. Oh yes that jacket is everything. Oh yes these shoes are so cute, i want them.

You get my drift. I am predictable. Approve


LOL im like that too which is why i don't like people buying me shoes and clothing. i usually get it myself; im too impatient.

 i never ask but i can hope.


-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B


Posted By: EasterBell
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:26pm
well, i didn't get anything (not yet, at least.. going to assume that gift will be crap because I ain't expecting it to be about anything.).. 


Posted By: niecy
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 9:31pm
Exactly why once my kids reach a certain age I'd just give their behinds money, tell them buy what the hell they want because if you don't like what I got your ungrateful behind for Christmas I can easily dig up the receipt to take it back and leave your butt with nothing.

Anywho, I haven't gotten anything although I didn't expect anything for Christmas anyway.


Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:39pm
welp now  im sad...my galaxy just fell in the sink...sigh

its currently chilling in a bowl of rice.

arghhhhhhhhhh

im still thankful for today thoughCry


-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.


Posted By: TokyoRose
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:23am
All I wanted was for my mom to knit me an afghan.  

-------------
When common sense fails, assume I am taking the piss and being sarcastic.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.


Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 12:26am
I got $500 and I didn't even ask. ClapClapClapClapClap

All I wanted for Christmas was a pair of shoe insoles because my job be KILLING my feet and I bought a pair for myself, so I was satisfied. Out of nowhere, I'm chatting with my dad and he presents me $500.

I was like "WHOA, THAT'S TOO MUCH; A GREETING CARD OR A HUG IS FINE!" He insisted and I accepted. Papaaaaaa! Clap


-------------


Posted By: sweet_n_stuff04
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 1:45am
I wanted the galaxy tab but bought a Toshiba excite instead. It's cool...I'm not mad. My dad is getting me a plane ticket homw next Christmas so I'm happy about that.

-------------
(√-1) (2^3) (Σ ) (π)...and it was good!

Fact: If you eat something and nobody sees you eat it - it has no calories.


Posted By: missunfoolish
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 3:09am
i just wanted a puppy.

my bro got a phone tho.

they were gone the whole day and still aint home
srsly, fucccc emmmm.

Cry


Posted By: Ladybird0724
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:41am
wow @ some of these kids...they are some spoiled brats.

when I was younger, I knew how much my parents struggled to get all 5 of us kids a decent christmas and how much harder it got every year as we grew older to get us stuff we wanted vs things we needed. to go and vent like that on twitter (or fb) is such a huge slap in the face. but then again, we knew that if our parents couldnt afford something, it just wasn't on the table. we didn't live above our means.

I also usually just get what I want myself b/c it's easier and I don't like asking ppl for things. this yr I was really surprised, I got a really comfy robe, a nice shirt, baby things and some wigs.


-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins


Posted By: PurrPoZe
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:53am
I hope they are kids...cus prayin for you want is something I haven't done since I've got my own money....it's really hard to get me what I want before I get it myself....when Christmas comes around I'm just like get me whatever

-------------
cool



Print Page | Close Window