Print Page | Close Window

Virgin Russian hair for 80 bucks HUH?!?

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352531
Printed Date: Nov 20 2017 at 9:20pm

Topic: Virgin Russian hair for 80 bucks HUH?!?
Posted By: Unbeweaveable21
Subject: Virgin Russian hair for 80 bucks HUH?!?
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:34am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YPTvZYSku8&sns=em" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YPTvZYSku8&sns=em

I Stumbled upon this vid looking for new JACebeauty vids ha ha

-------------
Haters Are Just Confused Admirers :)

Replies:
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:40am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUyhj93E-wM&sns=em" rel="nofollow - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUyhj93E-wM&sns=em

-------------

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:13am
Well she's not making as big of a profit as some of the others but that's about what Chinese virgin aka Russian is worth. 
At least she didn't lose her mind with her prices. Some of those gallery pics look familiar though.

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:19am
Where did you see gallery pics?

-------------

Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:55am
probably some russian hair from aliexpress

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:56am
http://mackmellowigs.webs.com/apps/photos/" rel="nofollow - http://mackmellowigs.webs.com/apps/photos/

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:04pm
I kinda want to try her out lol

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

I kinda want to try her out lol
Well if it doesn't tangle or have excessive shedding and she can deliver quickly............. I would wait til she fixed her website and see some valid reviews if I were you though.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:30pm
Mm ya I guess but I don't mind taking the jump as long as I can get my money back if the hair does act up

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:36pm

Mm ya I guess but I don't mind taking the jump as long as I can get my money back if the hair does act up

Well check out her twitter and stuff and see if she has reviews. Did she post a return policy? She may not ummm be that quick to return funds or take returns.

-------------

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:51pm
So,we don't get the info on how many ounces each bundle is?
I'd be willing to try it if there were curlier bundles available.

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

In her vid she said her site wasn't complete and to bear with her. She doesn't give much info on anything really. It may be safer for now for you all to just purchase from the CV and KIM.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:16pm
Ok Ms LL   Your the boss lol

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:23pm

Ok Ms LL   Your the boss lol

Girl you were about to get an e-beating next.LOL You hear "cheap weave" and go nuts.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I know you're gonna buy it anyway but you grown. LOLLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: PinkieB010
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:17pm
: \ that don't look anything like "russian". I'll pass on this one lol.

Posted By: Aerie
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

In her vid she said her site wasn't complete and to bear with her. She doesn't give much info on anything really. It may be safer for now for you all to just purchase from the CV and KIM.
What does KIM mean?

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Aerie Aerie wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

What does KIM mean?

Keep it moving

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:43pm
Unbeweavable be careful.  These new vendors can be something else.  I would listen to LovesLace and sit back and watch this site a little longer before making a purchase.

Posted By: debg
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 10:53pm
LOL

that is aliex hair

theres one born every minute

Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:34am
Ya I know she knows what's she's talking about

-------------

Posted By: Mack Mello Wigs
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 9:14pm
wowClap

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:18am
Hey #hairjunkies....I understand your concerns and questions. I must tell you that my hair is real 100% Virgin Russian Hair from Russia. The $80 a bundle sale was a holiday promotion lol!!  I have many customers throughout America!! Read my reviews that are posted on the site. Check out my YouTube videos, simply type in "mack mello wigs"!! I am selling hair AND wigs!! So check me out, and instead of criticizing try up lifting and supporting....you get more flies with honey!!! 

We are introducing our new line of creative custom wigs and 100% Virgin Hair called "Mack Mello's Celebrity Wig's and Virgin Hair" with great pride and pleasure because we will design them with your personal needs in mind.

The U-Part Wig or Celebrity Unit, as I like to call them, is one of the best beauty making products available in the market today. The hair does not matte or tangle!!! The hair can last you up to two years with proper care. The wefts are sturdy.  We are providing this to you at a very affordable cost. Our claims are only based on different feedback received from various clients and not based on self judgment.

We humbly request that you to try our custom wig creations and our virgin hair in your collection and we assure you that you would be greatly satisfied with the results.  

Mack Mello Wigs & Virgin Hair only carries 100% Virgin Hair collected from donors age 18-40. Our hair goes through a serious of quality control test before meeting you the consumer.NO STEAMING! NO CHEMICALS! NO ALTERATIONS AT ALL!

Our hair holds a curl like a dream. Whether curled or set with rollers. Our hair works best with little to no product and does not tangle. Our hair is thick from root to tip and is true to length and often an inch or two longer!!!! Please take out the time and visit our online store to find out more about our FABULOUS collection of 100% Virgin Hair and Celebrity Wigs!!!!

Thanking You,

Kendra MackMello 

President

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:27am
Cool!!

-------------

Posted By: Kami612
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:40am
Did anyone else notice that most of what is written on there is a big rip off of Jadore?
Her entire description of Russian hair is copy/pasted from Jadore.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Mack Mello Wigs Mack Mello Wigs wrote:

Hey #hairjunkies....I understand your concerns and questions. I must tell you that my hair is real 100% Virgin Russian Hair from Russia. The $80 a bundle sale was a holiday promotion lol!!  I have many customers throughout America!! Read my reviews that are posted on the site. Check out my YouTube videos, simply type in "mack mello wigs"!! I am selling hair AND wigs!! So check me out, and instead of criticizing try up lifting and supporting....you get more flies with honey!!! 

We are introducing our new line of creative custom wigs and 100% Virgin Hair called "Mack Mello's Celebrity Wig's and Virgin Hair" with great pride and pleasure because we will design them with your personal needs in mind.

The U-Part Wig or Celebrity Unit, as I like to call them, is one of the best beauty making products available in the market today. The hair does not matte or tangle!!! The hair can last you up to two years with proper care. The wefts are sturdy.  We are providing this to you at a very affordable cost. Our claims are only based on different feedback received from various clients and not based on self judgment.

We humbly request that you to try our custom wig creations and our virgin hair in your collection and we assure you that you would be greatly satisfied with the results.  

Mack Mello Wigs & Virgin Hair only carries 100% Virgin Hair collected from donors age 18-40. Our hair goes through a serious of quality control test before meeting you the consumer.NO STEAMING! NO CHEMICALS! NO ALTERATIONS AT ALL!

Our hair holds a curl like a dream. Whether curled or set with rollers. Our hair works best with little to no product and does not tangle. Our hair is thick from root to tip and is true to length and often an inch or two longer!!!! Please take out the time and visit our online store to find out more about our FABULOUS collection of 100% Virgin Hair and Celebrity Wigs!!!!

Thanking You,

Kendra MackMello 

President

Why would we want flies? Confused

Kendra..........may I call you Kendra?

Kendra, may I suggest that you clean up your website a tad? It is hard to read the script with all of the colors, stripes and diamond shapes behind the white print.

Also, is your cart correct? No matter what the curl pattern or length for certain length categories the price is the same? Is the 12in really the same price as the 20 in "virgin russian" hair wavy OR straight?

Oh and the Beyonce music? It seems you want your site to be fun but it's a lil distracting and if a customer accesses your page from work the blaring Bey is not going to be a good thing.

Just for starters girl you may want to fix those things, no offense.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 11:56am
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Did anyone else notice that most of what is written on there is a big rip off of Jadore?
Her entire description of Russian hair is copy/pasted from Jadore.
Yeah, the "curls like a dream" tipped me off.Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 12:51pm
Ms Kendra can you please explain this blatant plagiarism to me????

Mack Mello's Russian Virgin Wavy/Curly Hair is 100% virgin unprocessed raw human hair collected from Georgia, Moldavia, and other former Russian Soviet Republic territories. There are two main sources of Russian hair, Georgian and Slavic. Georgian is a combination of European and Asian hair, and naturally has darker colors. This beautiful combination provides coarser hair than that of it's counterpart as well as Indian and Chinese hair. Russian Georgian coarser texture blends seamlessly with African American natural hair thus becoming a US fan favorite. Slavic is what most think of when thinking of Russian hair. Russian Slavic hair is collected in Siberian Regions of Russian Federation. This hair is rare, widely sought after, silkier in texture, and lighter in color.

One of the biggest misconceptions is the entire USSR is "Russia" and because of this all Russian hair blonde or light brown and naturally silky and mimics European hair. Russia is one of 15 Soviet Republics. Within the Russian Federation lives hundreds of different ethnic groups.

Virgin Russian hair is superb quality. Its has carrying degrees of coarseness, pattern, luster, and color. No two bundles are the same nor are any bundles steam processed, chemically processed nor altered in anyway. We collect our hair from overseas vendors. These vendors collect donor ponytails do a simple shampoo and ship the hair to us. All kilos come in varying lengths and patterns and no single ponytail equals one bundle. Because of this we must match each ponytail to make one full bundle. We then take out grey hairs. From there we bundle the hair to be shipped for wefting. Once returned for being wefted we sanitize the hair by removing nits and we follow by thoroughly cleansing the hair. We then air dry and package the hair to be shipped to you! Our hair is top quality and can not be beat!

Processing time up to one week

Bundle Weight: 3.5oz+

Pattern: Straight

Texture: Silky, Slightly Coarse.

Color: Ranges from brown to dark brown to black and some bundles even have red hues

Length: Each length ranges for example 18-20in could be 18in, 19in, or 20in

Styling: 14-18" 2 bundles needed for full weave, 20-24" we suggest 3 bundles, 26-30" you'll need 3-4 bundles

Ends: After asking customers their preference, we do not have blunt ends. Instead we leave a few extra inches so you may style as you please without having blunt nor thin ends

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:56pm
I have a website manager. She does all of the wording and editing for my site.  She has fixed any errors on the site. Happy Shopping!!

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 1:59pm
The prices for the hair are as they stand. I have top quality Virgin hair at an affordable price!!!! U Part Wigs also!!  Happy shopping!!

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:02pm
I will make sure I have my customers come here and do a review on my hair and wigs. I have been doing and selling hair wwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy before this website. Happy shopping!!!! mackmellowigs.webs.com

Posted By: ms.blue
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:12pm

I have a website manager. She does all of the wording and editing for my site.  She has fixed any errors on the site. Happy Shopping!!

I suggest firing your website manager b/c all she did was copy and paste.

-------------
Only real women can support/compliment another without feeling some type of insecurity--Jay H.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

I suggest firing your website manager b/c all she did was copy and paste.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:32pm
This is why vendors need to stay off of BHM. LOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:35pm
lmao!!

its always some site manager or someone else who does the ripping off

the site owner is like whaaaaat ??  not me!!  i dint do nuuuuuthing wrong

listen mackwig toots............ if you dont have the attention to the details on your site under your control then you dont have your product under any control

take two seats

one for yourself and one for this manager ripper off-er you made up

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

lmao!!

its always some site manager or someone else who does the ripping off

the site owner is like whaaaaat ??  not me!!  i dint do nuuuuuthing wrong

listen mackwig toots............ if you dont have the attention to the details on your site under your control then you dont have your product under any control

take two seats

one for yourself and one for this manager ripper off-er you made up
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:46pm
Have you ordered from my site? do you know any one who has ordered from my site? What do you have in ur head now? Take a look at my videos you see the hair. You see how it moves and thats after bleaching. I'm a stylist. I started selling hair due to HIGH demand. I do numbers honey. wbu

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:50pm
and herrrrrrrreeeeeee we go! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:52pm
yep

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:53pm
LAWDDDDDDDDD

LOL

I don't need your hair.
Your website is plagiarism.
Plagiarist= laziness

If you're too lazy to write your own website descriptions you're too lazy to find quality hair.

Just stay off BHM all you're going to do is get banned & give everyone a poor impression of your business.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:56pm
numbers

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 2:58pm
Website is plagiarized you blame your website manager.
If the hair is crap are you going to blame your supplier or wefters??
Your hair doesn't even look Russian.

I am 100% sure its processed hair from aliexpress/alibaba.
It looks like the typical Brazilian hair everyone is selling.

Please have a seat.   _/_/_/_/_/
Anyone you like.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:07pm
Mack mellows the hair is not Virgin anything. The vendor lied to you. We are trying to tell you that it's processed girl.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

Just stay off BHM all you're going to do is get banned & give everyone a poor impression of your business.

poor impression has happened already

now waiting for the ban

mackwig your hair is china hair............... we see it all over .............. its all the same 

when i get hair like u sell i want a side of bean dip cuz that cornchip smell is all up in my nose

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 3:11pm

Have you ordered from my site? do you know any one who has ordered from my site? What do you have in ur head now? Take a look at my videos you see the hair. You see how it moves and thats after bleaching. I'm a stylist. I started selling hair due to HIGH demand. I do numbers honey. wbu

Shade!!!

Posted By: spencer4hire
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 4:52pm

Posted By: LovilyLocs
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:16pm
Ok so how does this happen?  Someone post a comment and link to a vendor's site or youtube vendor then the vendor creates a new account on BHM and jumps right on clue into the thread.  How do they know conversations are taking place.  I'm know I'm naive at times, but I don't understand this.Confused

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by LovilyLocs LovilyLocs wrote:

Ok so how does this happen?  Someone post a comment and link to a vendor's site or youtube vendor then the vendor creates a new account on BHM and jumps right on clue into the thread.  How do they know conversations are taking place.  I'm know I'm naive at times, but I don't understand this.Confused

LOL

i have wondered this myself sometimes

its like rubbing a magic lamp and out pops the vendor

i do not know this to be true but i think maybe someone here sends a msg to come here and look and thats how they show up so fast

whoever does that is great cuz it gives us instant insight to a company when they show up  Smile

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 5:32pm
Google alerts I believe. Whenever their name is mentioned they get alerted I think. I know Janice Wilson/ Arntjuni does it.

-------------

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:16pm
1. Please fix your website
2. Let your product speak for itself
3. Get off bhm. And if you must come on here please be silent, take all the criticism as advice.
4. All the shade and "I do numbers" is doing more harm than good for your business
5. Your hair looks like Karida hair or Mermaid Hair from aliexpress
6. Please know that your hair isn't virgin cause it has clearly been processed
6. Happy New Year and all the best in your business

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 6:36pm
Dang I've been gone for a few an y'all have went in already!? Y'all leave my girl alone she is confident on her product and therefore we should let her be

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:13pm

Dang I've been gone for a few an y'all have went in already!? Y'all leave my girl alone she is confident on her product and therefore we should let her be

We like marsh mallows but she needs to tweak her site to make it more user friendly.

-------------

Posted By: Nadiesca
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:22pm

Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 7:34pm
Ok as long as your trying to help

-------------

Posted By: missyo67
Date Posted: Dec 31 2012 at 8:24pm
LOL

-------------
What is your "BRAND"?
Leptin Reset and CT = BanginBody.com
www.jackkruse.com

Posted By: PrettyKiSimone
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:56pm
You really should try her out. I ordered hair and she made me a customized wig. I got 3 bundles of the Russian wavy and I been having my hair since September and it's still in good shape. I wash it, curl it, roll it, bleached it, do whatever to it. It really doesn't shed or have split ends. I love my hair and wig. Delivery was like 3 or 4 days. You should check her out and the bundles aren't $80 anymore, that was a holiday special. I think its like $110 now. Go to her website but if you have anymore questions I don't mind answering any (truthfully). So feel free to respond! Hope this helped you out a bit. Smile

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by PrettyKiSimone PrettyKiSimone wrote:

You really should try her out. I ordered hair and she made me a customized wig. I got 3 bundles of the Russian wavy and I been having my hair since September and it's still in good shape. I wash it, curl it, roll it, bleached it, do whatever to it. It really doesn't shed or have split ends. I love my hair and wig. Delivery was like 3 or 4 days. You should check her out and the bundles aren't $80 anymore, that was a holiday special. I think its like $110 now. Go to her website but if you have anymore questions I don't mind answering any (truthfully). So feel free to respond! Hope this helped you out a bit. Smile

yes this was very telling

LOL

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

Originally posted by PrettyKiSimone PrettyKiSimone wrote:

yes this was very telling

LOL

Just joined today...I figured that LOL

Posted By: PrettyKiSimone
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 1:06pm
i always check out BHM for hair forums and i stumbled across this topic, you have to join to post. 

Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 11:19am

I will make sure I have my customers come here and do a review on my hair and wigs. I have been doing and selling hair wwwaaaaaaayyyyyyy before this website. Happy shopping!!!! mackmellowigs.webs.com

IJS

-------------

Posted By: theLANAshow
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 1:59pm
No. No no no no no! the website and the pictures are just a no. It scares me.Dead

Posted By: AshAmor07
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by theLANAshow theLANAshow wrote:

No. No no no no no! the website and the pictures are just a no. It scares me.Dead
^^^^ THIS

Posted By: Weaveoloigst
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:09pm
Has anyone on here even ordered from the site yet??

Print Page | Close Window