Print Page | Close Window

This Harlot is Suing Neyo

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352518
Printed Date: Nov 19 2017 at 10:46pm

Topic: This Harlot is Suing Neyo
Posted By: ms_wonderland
Subject: This Harlot is Suing Neyo
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:44pm

http://www.tmz.com/2012/12/23/ne-yo-baby-mama-gloria-allred-letter/" rel="nofollow -
EXCLUSIVE
1222_neyo_tmzNe-Yo's former baby mama (we'll explain) is FUMING after the singer went on VH1 and blabbed about their baby drama -- and now she's hired mega attorney Gloria Allred to make him pay. 

It's a pretty complicated story ... Ne-Yo used to have a relationship with a woman named Jesseca White. During their time together, Jessica had a baby which Ne-Yo thought was his ... turns out, it wasn't. 

The couple reached a settlement agreement in 2009 in which Ne-Yo coughed up $575,000 to Jesseca, who in turn officially said the kid wasn't his. Ne-Yo was originally listed on the birth certificate as the father, but his name was later removed.

As part of the deal, both sides agreed to a confidentiality clause, promising to never go public with the info. Fast forward to September 2012 ... Ne-Yo did an interview with VH1's "Behind the Music" and spilled the beans on the whole sordid ordeal.

Now, Gloria Allred has fired off a letter to Ne-Yo accusing him of breaking the agreement. Allred claims that because Ne-Yo falsely painted Jesseca as a harlot who lied, broke his heart and then vanished ... Jesseca has been defamed, ridiculed and harassed.

According to the letter, Jesseca has been unable to work, was forced to file for state aid, suffers from mental anguish and is "beset by nausea, vomiting and hair loss" thanks to Ne-Yo's remarks. 

Jesseca is asking Ne-Yo to settle the matter amicably out of court (cough, cough $$$$) ... otherwise she'll be forced to pursue more serious legal options.

We reached out to Ne-Yo's rep -- so far, no word back.

Replies:
Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:45pm
Jessica White the model?

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: **Sk!TtLeS B**
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:48pm
Well, he did break a legal contract. *kanye shrug*

-------------
Im making a political statement every time I make my ass clap - Ru Paul

Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:48pm
nah, some regular girl, i believe.  everyone thought Neyo was having/had a child but it turned out the child wasn't his...i have no idea why he agreed to settle with her for 500k anyway...but how can she have the balls to bring suit against him for airing her out with no names?  ungrateful.  smh.

gloria allred will represent anyone.

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:49pm
This hoe needs to take a ........

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:51pm
Gloria Allred...the name that has the power to shrivel balls Stern Smile

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:52pm
She's foul as hell making that man believe that was his baby. Heartbreaking. 

Posted By: Immie89
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Your siding with her? for real skittles...im gonna need you to..

Posted By: SoutherNtellect
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:54pm
of course she can't work, bitch is getting paid

she's from somewhere around here i heard 

Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:55pm
the law isn't about sides. a contract is a contract

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

agreed. i like neyo, and i want to see him win, but this doesnt look so good.......

-------------
Come take my hand and lets go Nala-land, where all your sexiest dreams will come true!

Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

true. Sleepy

she must've run out of that 500k quick fast though.

Posted By: tropical-punch
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:57pm
So was the confidentiality agreement because she was embarrassed?

Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:57pm
Meh. Im not saying it's right. It's actually quite trife. However, if they had a legal contract in place and he broke it, she has the right to sue. 

Shoulda kept his mouth closed. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:59pm
i'm ne-yo's number 1 stan. i remember the special, but somebody should have cut that sh1t short 

"saw" him in the club recently. but my blind ass didn't have my glasses on because i was trying to be cute. I couldn't see sh*t but his hat and a blurry face

Posted By: Bunnyahh
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

She lost all credibility with me after that atrocious fake tv show

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: zolloh
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:05pm

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

the woman's garbage LOL...and what tv show?

Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:17pm

Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

the woman's garbage LOL...and what tv show?

On September 12, 2011, Allred debuted in the court TV show http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_the_People_With_Gloria_Allred" rel="nofollow - We the People With Gloria Allred , a show using improv actors to reenact fictitious case scenarios.

and the worst thing was, the horrible actors made youtube vids saying " hey watch this clip of me on gloria's show, tell me what u think" b4 it even airedDead

-------------

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:42pm
Why would neyo sign such a clause in the first place? Neither one of them was allowed to talk? hmmmm...something dont sit right with me on this, what is he hiding? Geek 

Posted By: Tbaby
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:51pm
The couple reached a settlement agreement in 2009 in which Ne-Yo coughed up $575,000 to Jesseca, who in turn officially said the kid wasn't his. Ne-Yo was originally listed on the birth certificate as the father, but his name was later removed.

So  why would he pay her 575 mill if the kid isn't his?  Or was her paying community property or some something of the sort?  I don't get it.  very fishy.

-------------
Everyone has a role in life. We all can't be CEO's somebody gotta take the orders at Mickey D's & the KFC's -Jewelsync

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

So  why would he pay her 575 mill if the kid isn't his?  Or was her paying community property or some something of the sort?  I don't get it.  very fishy.

575 thousand not million. she lied. he claimed the boy. had his name on the bc.  friends & fam tell him to get a dna test.  he does.  he sill had to pay cuz in his state, if you assume role of father & sign the bc, ur legally the father even if ur nt biologically.  he took it to court & they settled

-------------

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

lol

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:13am
OOOOH, so he signed the birth certificate....he must've been p-whipped.  what part of the game is that, Neyo?

Posted By: bindy
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:14am
Gloria Allred is a lady gangsta with a law degree......I usually support her but not in this case .......

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:19am
Still wondering why they both had to keep quiet, I see why she would want it on the hush but what does he get out of that?

Posted By: msjaim2
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:49am
575 grand?... they should call it even with her fradulent ass

Posted By: Nijjah25
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:53am
didn't he sign the certificate...because he thought the baby was his???

oh and that pic of him winking is the gayest.

-------------
BIG NOSE .... BIG LIPS....
BUDDA BUP BUP BUHHHHH IM LOVING IT

Posted By: ImThatDiva
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:10am

According to the letter, Jesseca has been unable to work, was forced to file for state aid, suffers from mental anguish and is "beset by nausea, vomiting and hair loss" thanks to Ne-Yo's remarks.

-------------
Mrs.ImThatModdlessDiva
TWERKIN' MY WAY DOWNTOWN
CARS DRIVE PAST
DRIVERS CRASH AND I'M LOWDOWN
-Midna

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:32am
from the 2.25 mark

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: sbrooke
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:09am
Ugh... I swear people always try to blackmail someone for some money... She needs to have several seats.

-------------
Fly brown mamacita.

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:17am
lol
dont.sign it...if you can't abide by it

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:19am
Tests should be done before signing anything. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:22am
Originally posted by sbrooke sbrooke wrote:

Ugh... I swear people always try to blackmail someone for some money... She needs to have several seats.

How is it blackmail when he violated a legal agreement?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:28am
Thx for posting the interview. I forgot which place I heard him talking about it. I wonder if he just forgot or...

Posted By: BBpants
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:31am
Oh welll

-------------
yo

Posted By: MizzAmirah
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:33am
I wonder if she'd have all these symptoms and illnesses if neyo was a broke hood Brotha

-------------

Posted By: CLCNY20
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:33am
Originally posted by Immie89 Immie89 wrote:

This hoe needs to take a ........

LOLLOLLOLCryLOLLOL

-------------

Posted By: ShadyLady
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:54am
You got to be low as hell to pin a baby on someone, and then have them sign something promising not to tell how fukced up of a person you are.

I agree with Lacey...I get why SHE would have wanted a confidentiality agreement, bit she must have had some dirt on Ne-Yo to make him want one too.

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 5:38am
I thought metro had two kids with her

Are none of them his?

Is this the woman he claimed is his best friend?

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:20am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

lmaooooLOL

Posted By: bunzaveli
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:44am
im confused, ne-yo has been telling anyone who will listen for the past 2 years he thought the kid was his, the article says sept 2012. 

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:55am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Now, Gloria Allred has fired off a letter to Ne-Yo accusing him of breaking the agreement. Allred claims that because Ne-Yo falsely painted Jesseca as a harlot who lied, broke his heart and then vanished ... Jesseca has been defamed, ridiculed and harassed.

falsely?Confused LOL

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:53am
How is the truth false?
You mad at the truth? Heaux sit down. You probably still don't know who your baby daddy is. That is soooo creep.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:56am
fuccking two niccas raw at the same time

did ne yo say at the time she wasnt his main chick or did he say they were originally j/o's

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:55am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

I thought metro had two kids with her

Are none of them his?

Is this the woman he claimed is his best friend?

Monyetta is the ATL chick who actually does have two of his kids. They're in a relationship. This Trollop was before.

And bunz...that is the weird part...everyone heard this pinning a baby on him story directly from him so I wonder if he just never thought she would try to have it enforced? Confused.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:07am
I think he was so happy for the gay rumors to be over that he signed with the quickness. He gone have to pay, or maybe she will come out with a tell all.

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:08am
Yeah she's a triflin' (ex girl)friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over time

Posted By: Princess_S
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:22am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

did ne yo say at the time she wasnt his main chick or did he say they were originally j/o's
NO they were in a relationship. The baby was about a yr when he found out.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:24am
Originally posted by msjaim2 msjaim2 wrote:

575 grand?... they should call it even with her fradulent ass

exactly. She too that money and he never heard from her again until he speaks abou tit on VH1 now all of a sudden she cant work because of him. smh

Posted By: AwesomeAries
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

I'm not understanding how this disputes what afro said, to not know who the daddy is she had to be fcuking two people at the same damn time.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:00am
dat hoe stay vacuuming up his money. after dis whole thing gets settled, he betta drag her to da side and say, "look beeotch. i dont ever wanna see you tryna dig in my pockets again. god and i have had it up to HERE wit you. if you ever try to mess wit my money again, imma kick you and Baby Unknown out my house. Now go to burger king and get yoself a job, you parasite!"

-------------
Come take my hand and lets go Nala-land, where all your sexiest dreams will come true!

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:27am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I'm not understanding how this disputes what afro said, to not know who the daddy is she had to be fcuking two people at the same damn time.

Because I wasnot disputing what Afro said. I was simply answering his question about she not being his main chick or j/o.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:28am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

dat hoe stay vacuuming up his money. after dis whole thing gets settled, he betta drag her to da side and say, "look beeotch. i dont ever wanna see you tryna dig in my pockets again. god and i have had it up to HERE wit you. if you ever try to mess wit my money again, imma kick you and Baby Unknown out my house. Now go to burger king and get yoself a job, you parasite!"
They dont live with him. He hasnt heard from this chick since he gave her that 500K until this

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:31am

Naw...then she'd probably find a reason to sue him for threatening her or causing her emotional distress LMAO.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:33am

They dont live with him. He hasnt heard from this chick since he gave her that 500K until this

of course they dont live with him. but they live in his house in that he was the one who paid for it.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:54am
ne-yo is rich,

he can afford to save a heaux or two

-------------

Posted By: Beautiful_One
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:02pm
 He still dumb though for breaching the contract.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:13pm
I'm real curious on how the hell they thought that would work? Like, what was supposed to happen when someone asked about the first kid?

Posted By: nycdiva357
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I'm real curious on how the hell they thought that would work? Like, what was supposed to happen when someone asked about the first kid?

i have two children Madison and Mason.
I decline to answer about any other children.

simple answers-- and free at that.

-------------
He follows what I'm saying.. I aint gotta twitter shyt.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

i have two children Madison and Mason.
I decline to answer about any other children.

simple answers-- and free at that.

Sounds so cold .

And then people would assume he was denying the first child and being a deadbeat dad. Signing that agreement was a horrible idea.

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:16pm
Chick needs to be silenced quickly and quietly but he's an a**  no way was she suppose to get 575,000!!!! she got over big time

-------------

Posted By: texasmami0117
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:37pm
a deal is a deal....if she came out with a tell all book...he'd go off the deep end

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 4:56pm
I saw his BMusic show and I was shocked he was discussing that so freely. 

-------------

PEACE

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Print Page | Close Window