Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352517
Printed Date: Nov 24 2017 at 11:52pm

Topic: Some Install Photos
Posted By: iGotSunshine
Subject: Some Install Photos
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:40pm
Posting for member Divvalicious! 

Specs: hair is from a PV. It's Indian Wavy/Curly in 16,20,24,26 with a 5x5 swiss lace closure made with Virgin Indian Hair from Roman. The density is 80-100% in the front, 100-120% in the back 

Hair was sent to Milanni to be made into a u-part and a total of 3 bundles + the closure was used. 

The closure is not the best. 

and this is the closure. 
Milanni had to sit this in conditioner for it to be manageable. 
not sure what the deal is with this. hopefully once diva gets internet connection she'll chime in

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Replies:
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:48pm
back shot

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Posted By: csungrl09
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:17pm
that looks great! really amazing.

-------------
Even with a low LSAT, i'm a hot commodity.

Posted By: dreamz
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:21pm
very cute, i still like you better in sleeker hair, but looks fab and i can tell you really feelin it!

-------------
specs: handmade 8" kinky curly upart wig. wefts purchased from http://www.kinkycurlyyaki.com

Posted By: choc_lover
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:00am
Milanni's installs are always flawless! Divva your hair is lovely. Wonder what went wrong with the closure but I'm glad Milanni was able to make it work. Oh and IGS I wanna pm you about something I found

-------------

Posted By: solena
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 1:10am
love it

Posted By: Posh Ams
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 2:16am
Very nice!!

Posted By: Cream1970
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:10am
nice!

-------------

Posted By: Bristal Birita
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 3:50am
lovely...

Posted By: alynxx
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:50am
Wow - beautiful!

-------------
I swear that BHM is a blessing and a curse.

Posted By: beana3
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:36am
That looks WONDERFUL!!!! Thanks IGS for posting!... Diva you look great and happy... Milanni you hooked it up!!!

The coarseness on some of those bundles is fantastic and, Milanni worked wonders on that closure.

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:40am
Very pretty. Middle parts definitely look better on you. Looks like you're getting some good growth too.

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Posted By: GA_Diva
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:15am
Lovely style

Posted By: sugabanana
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:20am
OMG Milanni you have skills to curl for DAYS. Wonders if I can send my impressive wig to you for curling and styling...Crosses fingas please pretty pretty please!!!!

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:40am

-------------
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:40am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

OMG Milanni you have skills to curl for DAYS. Wonders if I can send my impressive wig to you for curling and styling...Crosses fingas please pretty pretty please!!!!

LOL
no maam me first. 

-------------
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:29am
Milani can you please do a slow motion video on how you curl hair. I don't understand how its so hard for me to get this curling action down pack. I can do everythang except curl hair in layers like this!!!!Cry

-------------
Russell hired me to police those who STAR these non-sensical threads!!!He said I should feel free to point them out!!

Posted By: chinadoll77
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:38am
Looks good,need those curls ..

-------------
If I worried about what you thought about me,it would be a grave misuse of my ME TIME....

Posted By: sucre265
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 11:48am
Thanks Sunshine for this. It gets me drooling. I Wish Milani would make a tutorial on how to make wigs

Posted By: Milanni Parys
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 12:09pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

send it on and thanks ladies

-------------

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:12pm
Diva hair looks good, but one question, where can I get that shirt from so I can add it to my NOLA and Saints gear collection.

Posted By: darealtipwifey1
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 6:51pm
Clapsweet waves...

Posted By: divvalicious
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Diva hair looks good, but one question, where can I get that shirt from so I can add it to my NOLA and Saints gear collection.

http://www.fleurtygirl.net/shirts/nolalove.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.fleurtygirl.net/shirts/nolalove.html

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 7:32pm
my boo Divva be doin the dang thang yall.

AND MILANNI IS SO FREAKING TALENTED I COULD JUST SCREAM!

-------------
Sometimes the cup you bear is not easy, but in your suffering God is going to get the glory.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:37pm
Thanks everyone for the compliments.  MP put her foot and all the toe cheese and jam in this install, as usual, hunnies!!!

MP was supposed to show me how to self install, but as usual, we get to talking and clowning.  LOL.

Maybe we can beg her for a vid.  She can make my wigs, I just want her to show me how to install.  She said it would take all of 5 minutes.  What she doesn't know is I'm a cooker and baker.  Other than a damn button, sewing ain't my thizzle.  If I had a gun to my head and was told to hem something, I'd be like ummm... I can bake u a fire azz chocolate rum cake with chocolate rum ganache!

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:42pm
All I need right now is for her to show me the swivel of the hand movement to curl. Dem heffas on yt go to damn fast!!! In the LOLsame video she must show us all how to layer dammit!!!

-------------

Posted By: MsTiki
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 8:48pm
Very Nice!!

-------------
Peace and Blessings,
Tiki

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

http://www.fleurtygirl.net/shirts/nolalove.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.fleurtygirl.net/shirts/nolalove.html
<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

Thank ya ma'am.

Date Posted: Dec 24 2012 at 10:13pm

Originally posted by divvalicious divvalicious wrote:

<!-- bmi_SafeAddOnload(bmi_load,"bmi_orig_img",0);//-->

Thank ya ma'am.

You're welcome.  If you're in NOLA, she has a bunch of shops.  I modeled for her when I was living fown there.

Posted By: Pr3tty_ROUND_brwn3
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 1:29am
I love it... My uparts usually sucks, I need a hookup cuz this is flawless

Posted By: Gumdrop92
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 3:56pm
Love it

-------------
"A miracle is another name for hard work," -Kang Tae Joon 아름다운 그대에게
SL to BSL in 2012

Posted By: DivaMelody
Date Posted: Dec 25 2012 at 7:17pm
VERY nice!!

Posted By: emails4me
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 1:13pm
I read this post like a man! I looked at all the picsConfused (how most men read)
How is the hair as far as shedding? Did you have to seal the wefts?

Posted By: NoleLady12
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:26am
I LOVE that hair on you!!! That closure looks really good!

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 10:53pm
Very nice, those curls are lovely

Print Page | Close Window