Print Page | Close Window

Pilar Sanders loses custody of her sons

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352443
Printed Date: Jul 22 2018 at 5:52pm

Topic: Pilar Sanders loses custody of her sons
Posted By: Babydoll9163
Subject: Pilar Sanders loses custody of her sons
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:25pm

Pilar Sanders LOSES Custody Of TWO Sons, Child Support Payments SLASHED

Dec 21 | by  http://theybf.com/users/ybf-0" rel="nofollow - _YBF

Photobucket

Pilar Sanders has lost custody of her two sons and had her child support payments slashed in half as she continues her http://theybf.com/2012/04/23/breaking-deion-sanders-claims-pilar-sanders-and-a-friend-jumped-him" rel="nofollow - Deion Sanders.  Get the deets inside.....

The end of the year hasn't been looking great for Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of Deion Sanders.  On Wednesday, she lost  http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/deion_ex_custody_rage_AVPPVN0akc7onukVlF3TIP" rel="nofollow - temporary custody  of her two sons and had her child support slashed from $10,500 to $5,500 a month, according to Page Six.  Though Pilar retains custody of the couple's daughter (Deion has visitation rights) it's another crushing blow to her.  

Devastated about the decision, Pilar said, “I am sad that Deion has been able to keep my boys away from me since Oct. 26 — no Halloween, no Thanksgiving — and now he is threatening to keep them away from me for Christmas. . . . He is using our innocent children as a pawn in this ugly, ugly divorce.”

Her publicist, Kali Bowyer, said, “Pilar has become a victim of Deion’s celebrity status, which has swayed the courts and blinded justice . . . It has become evident at this point that there is an absolute prejudice against Pilar, and this has become a completely one-sided court circus.”

The way the case is playing out seems pretty similar to that of  http://theybf.com/2012/09/24/tameka-raymond-responds-to-ushers-oprah-interview-tells-et-she-sympathizes-with-her" rel="nofollow - So what's her next move?  Pilar's attorney is trying to have the couple's 13-year marriage annulled and have all their assets declared community property. They'll meet back in court to fight over custody on January 9, 2013.  Good luck on that annulment.

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Replies:
Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:27pm
On the bright side she can rest easy knowing that they're getting those expensive diets and hair cuts she was concerned about.....She'll be aight. 

-------------

Posted By: EPITOME
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:28pm
well Pilar

-------------
I'm from The Wishanicca Woods boo-Dreamz

If you are or have ever been a member of BHM, you are inherently a hoodrat.B

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

On the bright side she can rest easy knowing that they're getting those expensive diets and hair cuts she was concerned about.....She'll be aight. 

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Bunnyahh
100 pg push

-------------
Hi BHM!! Lovely day I'm having. How about you?

Posted By: iGotSunshine
this is strange

-------------
“Don't be in a hurry to condemn because he doesn't do what you do or think as you think or as fast. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today.”
― Malcolm X

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:30pm
i don't like when children are divided along gender lines in divorce. Kelsey Grammer tried to do the same thing with his children

-------------

Posted By: Miss SDY
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:31pm
*shrugs*

Hope 2013 fares much better for you Pilar.

Stern SmileSleepy

-------------
http://daisypath.com" rel="nofollow">

NL----[SL]----APL----BSB----BSL

Closing in on APL!!!

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:32pm
Pilar's attorney is trying to have the couple's 13-year marriage annulled and have all their assets declared community property.

-------------

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:33pm
Usher
Deion
Chris Bosh
Dwayne Wade

This is the Year Of The Black Man

-------------

Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:33pm

-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

100 pg push

-------------

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:37pm
I dont really know what to say about dis woman, except that its sad that she cant see her kids as often.
But you can really tell that their kids are alot closer to their dad, and maybe there's a good reason why. Something about Pilar rubs me the wrong way to be honest.

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:38pm

Usher
Deion

Chris Bosh

Dwayne Wade

these are just guys who wanted their kids

nothing wrong with that

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I dont really know what to say about dis woman, except that its sad that she cant see her kids as often.
But you can really tell that their kids are alot closer to their dad, and maybe there's a good reason why. Something about Pilar rubs me the wrong way to be honest.
kids should be allowed to say where they wanna go & the parents should just deal with it

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:41pm
I don't think she should have lost custody, especially since they still have joint over their daughter. That doesn't make sense to me. 

-------------
Stupid ppl are like a unicorn. They too do not exist. They are just liberated... liberated from knowledge. -nycdiva

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:41pm
Why are they splitting up the kids though? This isn't a victory for anyone (depending on what their priorities are--money vs family, etc).

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:42pm
bhm, if u had kids, then divorced ur spouse, do u think the kids will choose you or your ex to live with?

-------------

Posted By: SweetNovember*
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:43pm
Also he was the one cheating on her, correct? Now he gets to just leave and take her children wtf. Something ain't right.

kids should be allowed to say where they wanna go & the parents should just deal with it

Disagree.

-------------

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Pilar's attorney is trying to have the couple's 13-year marriage annulled and have all their assets declared community property.

interesting.....so she is alleging she entered the marriage under fraud or duress? interesting indeed

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:45pm
why can't the kids go where they want??  so what if they are split?  I know a guy with 3 kids.  His 2 daughters wanted to stay with their hoodrat mom & his nasty son wanted to stay with his bum ass.  They've been separated for 5 yrs now & they are where they wanna be

-------------

Originally posted by Babydoll9163 Babydoll9163 wrote:

Disagree.

the standard is the best interest of the child. sure a court may strongly consider the opinion and choice of the child but at the end of the day, it's what is in the child's best interest.

why is it in the best interest for the boys to stay with their father and the girl with her mother?

-------------

Posted By: Ladybird0724
why do people not like Pilar? I really haven't kept up with this

How old are the kids?

-------------
It is said it takes seven years
to grow completely new skin cells.
To think, this year I will grow
into a body you never will
have touched.
— Brett Elizabeth Jenkins

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:46pm

Disagree.
elaborate...

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

interesting.....so she is alleging she entered the marriage under fraud or duress? interesting indeed
would it be fraud if he promised to love her, take care of her & be with her for the rest of his life then pull the rug from under her feet?

-------------

Posted By: James Avery
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:49pm
how is she going to afford to feed that little girl on a measly 5k per month?

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:50pm

would it be fraud if he promised to love her, take care of her & be with her for the rest of his life then pull the rug from under her feet?

no. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

how is she going to afford to feed that little girl on a measly 5k per month?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:52pm

I don't think she should have lost custody, especially since they still have joint over their daughter. That doesn't make sense to me. 

probably because she assaulted the boys and her sister also has a history of assaulting them as well. deion wanted to get them out of her custody before things really got worse. and the boys adore their father.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:54pm

Usher
Deion
Chris Bosh
Dwayne Wade

its been a long time comin'

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:55pm
women don't always need custody

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:55pm

the standard is the best interest of the child. sure a court may strongly consider the opinion and choice of the child but at the end of the day, it's what is in the child's best interest.

why is it in the best interest for the boys to stay with their father and the girl with her mother?

@Bunny because of this. Kids are kids and they don't always choose what's best for them. Plus, I truly believe children need both parents. So outside of abuse and/or neglect, they don't need to alienate one.

Your favorite parent isn't necessarily the best parent. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:56pm

probably because she assaulted the boys and her sister also has a history of assaulting them as well. deion wanted to get them out of her custody before things really got worse. and the boys adore their father.

the sister assaulted her brother? or were they kids rough housing? if she's violent and teaching another child to be violent why should she have custody of any of them? 

-------------

i definitely think if Deion was a regla joe, he wouldnt be gettin them kids. most likely she would have them.

why can't the kids go where they want??  so what if they are split?  I know a guy with 3 kids.  His 2 daughters wanted to stay with their hoodrat mom & his nasty son wanted to stay with his bum ass.  They've been separated for 5 yrs now & they are where they wanna be

Because they're children not puppies. Some kids would be choosing base off which parent would let them get away with the most.Parents need to grow up and be parents. A child should be raised with the influence of both. This splitting of the girls with the mom and the boys with the dad presents this false idea that a father figure is more important  for boy vs  girls and vise versa. Which is completely false.

This became a mess  and always does when its played out in the media and both parts do it. Its an even bigger mess with children become part of it in the media and the parents cant even come together to tell said child to stay in their place.

There are no winners here

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:57pm

Usher
Deion
Chris Bosh
Dwayne Wade

its been a long time comin'

The world would have to be ending uh

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:58pm

@Bunny because of this. Kids are kids and they don't always choose what's best for them. Plus, I truly believe children need both parents. So outside of abuse and/or neglect, they don't need to alienate one.

Your favorite parent isn't necessarily the best parent. 
it usually is, that is why they are the favorite

and sure they need both parents, but you cant force 2 ppl to be together.  So the kids must go separate ways

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:58pm

When did she abuse the kids? I thought she just jumped Deion.

-------------

Posted By: PurplePhase
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:59pm
dang, this just ruined my whole weekend before xmas.

-------------

PEACE

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:00pm

and sure they need both parents, but you cant force 2 ppl to be together.  So the kids must go separate ways

What are you talking about? Ending a marriage doesn't mean kids lose their parents. The kids do not need to go "separate ways"

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:01pm

Because they're children not puppies. Some kids would be choosing base off which parent would let them get away with the most.Parents need to grow up and be parents. A child should be raised with the influence of both. This splitting of the girls with the mom and the boys with the dad presents this false idea that a father figure is more important  for boy vs  girls and vise versa. Which is completely false.

This became a mess  and always does when its played out in the media and both parts do it. Its an even bigger mess with children become part of it in the media and the parents cant even come together to tell said child to stay in their place.

There are no winners here
yea some.  and some have enough sense to know what is best for them.  Yall treat kids like they are incapable of making an intelligent decision.  They aren't as dumb as made out to be

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

i definitely think if Deion was a regla joe, he wouldnt be gettin them kids. most likely she would have them.

If he was a "regla joe" she wouldn't have even been with that Brotha in the first place ROFL.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:02pm
i remember the story of one of her members of family striking one of the kids

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:03pm

What are you talking about? Ending a marriage doesn't mean kids lose their parents. The kids do not need to go "separate ways"
I never said anything about losing parents, you were talking about having both parents,  I'm just saying they are no longer under the same roof.  hence separate ways

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:03pm

yea some.  and some have enough sense to know what is best for them.  Yall treat kids like they are incapable of making an intelligent decision.  They aren't as dumb as made out to be

Girl bye. Children's brains aren't even fully developed. They are not capable of making those types of decisions.

Yea their opinion matters but they should not be left with a choice of that magnitude. 

-------------

Posted By: Alias_Avi
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:06pm
Really? You need a hug? ConfusedLOL

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

dang, this just ruined my whole weekend before xmas.

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:07pm

the sister assaulted her brother? or were they kids rough housing? if she's violent and teaching another child to be violent why should she have custody of any of them? 

ya.

the aunt abused one of the boys and the police were called.

tbh i don't feel like digging up all the links but here is one that details pilar and her friend, physically assaulting deion, in front of the kids(which is neglect)

http://thejasminebrand.com/index.php/2012/05/08/pilar-sanders-charged-with-assault-deion-sanders-gets-custody-of-kids/#.UNT4EHdp6eI" rel="nofollow - http://thejasminebrand.com/index.php/2012/05/08/pilar-sanders-charged-with-assault-deion-sanders-gets-custody-of-kids/#.UNT4EHdp6eI

then there is this quote from deion's lawyer that states pilar is not to use a belt as discipline. i'm guessing one of the kids made an outcry about getting marks and bruises from being spanked too hard.

Deion’s attorney, Rick Robertson, tells RumorFix exclusively that the Mod Squad star, who is not allowed to go within the fences surrounding Deion’s residence, was also ordered not to use “corporal punishment” on her children other than the use of her hand on their buttocks. Robertson tells us, “This is important because there was all sorts of evidence of use of a belt and disagreements about how the children should or should not be punished.”

i don't know what the plan is with the little girl. pilar's behavior during this divorce has been disturbing to say the least and people supporting her lies and abuse make it worse. she lied about the lights being off, asked for 25k because her kids get $1000 edge ups, she attacked deion in front of the kids, her sister abused the kids...i mean what more needs to be said. she is an unfit mother at this juncture. she needs to get her sh*t together.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:08pm

Girl bye. Children's brains aren't even fully developed. They are not capable of making those types of decisions.

Yea their opinion matters but they should not be left with a choice of that magnitude. 
I would not want a mommy like you.  Why would you stop me from being with daddy if I wanted to live at his house instead of yours? Is it ur ego?

-------------

So at what age would kids be allowed to determine who would provide them the best guidance?  I know all kids arent on the same level of immaturity. That said it should never get to the point where a kid has to make the decision. Outside of abusive situations the adults the parents should learn to work together and do what is best for the child. To often now days children are forced make a adult choices when they need to remain in a childs place.

-------------

yeah some kids can make the choice.  kids are asked by the court but it's rarely the deciding factor or the final say.  i dont think anyone is saying under certain circumstances a child could not, but that should not be the standard in deciding who should have primary legal and physical custody

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:09pm
lol @ $1000 edge upsLOL

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:11pm
so spanking her bad ass boys==assault?

-------------

Posted By: jonesable
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:12pm

It can be , depends on how far it went .

-------------
Never send to know for whom the bells tolls; it tolls for thee
Donne

Havmercy Dez Bryant

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:12pm

So at what age would kids be allowed to determine who would provide them the best guidance?  I know all kids arent on the same level of immaturity. That said it should never get to the point where a kid has to make the decision. Outside of abusive situations the adults the parents should learn to work together and do what is best for the child. To often now days children are forced make a adult choices when they need to remain in a childs place.
there is no age.  it is a case by case basis.  cuz of the bolded

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:14pm

yea if she's causing marks and bruises. if the judge has to order not to use a belt, chances are she's taking the discipline too far.

Deion testified early on Monday morning, telling the judge that the couple’s 10-year-old son is afraid of his mother because she is allegedly abusive.

“He doesn’t want to be around her,” Deion said Monday. “He’s scared of her.”

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:16pm

yea if she's causing marks and bruises. if the judge has to order not to use a belt, chances are she's taking the discipline too far.

well you're typically going to get a bruise if you're getting corporal punishment
but maybe she was going too far or maybe not
corporal punishment is touchy for the child care system

all the statements sound like the acerbic and biased statements of people going through a contentious divorce and who are using their kids in the process

how far do they live from one another? are the kids in the same school system?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:16pm
Brother Deion set the example for how men should deal with golddigging womens.

He was playing chess!!! That Brotha did everything meticulously and beat that broad at her own game:

1) He had an iron-clad prenup.

2) He didn't whoop her ass in his house when she broke in and assaulted him (she was trying to bait him into hitting her to get sympathy on her side).

3) He immediately filed a police report about the assault.

4) He TWEETED photos of the police report being filed (in order to prevent lies being spread in the media).

I hope all you Brothas out there are soaking up the game. Ying Yang

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:18pm
The aunt's abuse is null imo. Unless Pilar witnessed it, it doesn't speak to her character as a mother.

Although the attack on Deion was damaging to the kids, that doesn't mean she abused them. I think temporary removal from her and counseling should have been ordered. Not complete loss of custody. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

He was playing chess!!! That Brotha did everything meticulously and beat that broad at her own game:

2) He didn't whoop her ass in his house when she broke in and assaulted him (she was trying to bait him into hitting her to get sympathy on her side).

4) He TWEETED photos of the police report being filed (in order to prevent lies being spread in the media).

why? what money do you and 99% of the black men on this board have?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:19pm

and he even has his ex-wife testifying on his behalfLOL. the dude aint no dummy:

Deion’s first wife, Carolyn Sanders, made her second court appearance on Monday morning on behalf of the former football star. She is a key witness who still supports her ex-husband, and she was willing to tell that to a judge.

“He’s a good father to my kids, that’s why I’m here. And they love him to death,” Carolyn Sanders told reporters on Friday.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:21pm

I got a bank account full of big faces. SleepySleepy

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:22pm

The aunt's abuse is null imo. Unless Pilar witnessed it, it doesn't speak to her character as a mother.

Although the attack on Deion was damaging to the kids, that doesn't mean she abused them. I think temporary removal from her and counseling should have been ordered. Not complete loss of custody. 

the aunts abuse is serious because the aunt was living in pilar's home with the children. when pilar isn't there, she was watching the kids. if pilar is leaving the kids with an abuser then that is neglect.

pilar had the kids temporarily removed prior to this but she refuses to be a protective parent and the judge probably got fed up and awarded the boys to deion.

-------------
God bless

^ monopoly money doesn't count boo

-------------

why cant the boys go where they wanna go??  da fucc??  is she a dictator?

-------------

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:23pm
how do you have money with big faces?

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: ShadyLady
Sucks that the siblings have to be separated because of their parents' foolishness.

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Sucks that the siblings have to be separated because of their parents' foolishness.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:24pm
Let me be great!!!

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:24pm

not if they dont mind

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:25pm

the aunts abuse is serious because the aunt was living in pilar's home with the children. when pilar isn't there, she was watching the kids. if pilar is leaving the kids with an abuser then that is neglect.

pilar had the kids temporarily removed prior to this but she refuses to be a protective parent and the judge probably got fed up and awarded the boys to deion.

she had the kids removed already? interesting.....
hmm removing custody is not taken lightly....the court could always forbid the aunt contact with her nephews alone. restrictions on who can associate with the children is not uncommon

-------------

Sucks that the siblings have to be separated because of  pilar's lies and abusive ways

IA

-------------
God bless

lol. siblings don't mind getting separated? 
wow. 

mmkay. no comment. 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:26pm

If she did not know they were being abused, that doesn't make her a bad mother imo. Should she have been more watchufl? Yes. But abusive/neglectful? No. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:26pm

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:27pm

FRAUD

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features.

In http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_law" rel="nofollow - criminal law , a fraud is an http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intent_%28law%29" rel="nofollow - intentional http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception" rel="nofollow - deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/fraudulent" rel="nofollow - fraudulent . The specific legal definition varies by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_jurisdiction" rel="nofollow - legal jurisdiction . Fraud is a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime" rel="nofollow - crime , and also a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_law_%28common_law%29" rel="nofollow - civil law violation. Defrauding people or entities of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money" rel="nofollow - money or valuables is a common purpose of fraud.

A http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoax" rel="nofollow - hoax also involves deception, but without the intention of gain or of damaging or depriving the victim.

hhhmmmmmmm............

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

wow. 

mmkay. no comment. 
shocker, but newsflash ..... it happens.  Everybody aint alike.  Just cuz u don't agree doesn't mean ppl want to be around their siblings

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:30pm

I've explained this to you. I don't think the boys should be kept from either parent. But why they wish to be with one over the other should be investigated before just going with it. 

-------------

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Some kids should be with their dads...I get the impression that the majority only do this to spite the mother which is not in the best interest. Of course the boys want to be with Deion. Uh sports events money status probably less supervision.

If she did not know they were being abused, that doesn't make her a bad mother imo. Should she have been more watchufl? Yes. But abusive/neglectful? No. 

smh...stop trying to defend this woman!LOL

i'm gonna give the children the benefit of the doubt they told pilar and deion both that they felt uncomfortable around the aunt. at the time, the children stayed with pilar and her aunt, so it was pilar's responsibility to protect her kids. she didn't do it and the judge gave deion temporary custody.

she is a bad mother for not kicking her sister out, abusing deion in front of the children and lying about the children and herself, having to live in a hotel due to no electricity. that type of behavior is concerning for anyone, let alone a mother in a heated custody/divorce battle.

if the tables were turned and it was deion who was abusive, and hitting the kids it wouldn't even have gone this far. those kids would have been awarded to pilar at the first court hearing with no questions asked.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:32pm

I've explained this to you. I don't think the boys should be kept from either parent. But why they wish to be with one over the other should be investigated before just going with it. 
I'm sure they have visitation at some point, whether supervised or unsupervised.  She isn't gonna be absent from the rest of their lives.

and while this investigation is going on, where are the kids gonna be? foster care?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:32pm

wow. 

mmkay. no comment. 
shocker, but newsflash ..... it happens.  Everybody aint alike.  Just cuz u don't agree doesn't mean ppl want to be around their siblings
your role as a parent should be to try to help them nurture those bonds.
growing up not everyone loves their siblings. but a parent isn't a child, they shouldn't separate them just to solve that problem.

Confused

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:33pm
^naaaa....i've just read cases where you would think a parent would lose custody but does not..so this seems "light" to me in comparison to what I have read.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:34pm
Her christmas is gonna suck sooooo bad.

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:37pm

Let me be great!!!

Just for you...and dont chu forget it

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:37pm

wow. 

mmkay. no comment. 
your role as a parent should be to try to help them nurture those bonds.
growing up not everyone loves their siblings. but a parent isn't a child, they shouldn't separate them just to solve that problem.

Confused
are u an only child?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:38pm
@james, I don't like Pilar so I'm really not trying to cape. I'm just saying she wasn't directly abusing them. I didn't know all the other info you posted (electricity and hotels and alla dat). 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:39pm

FRAUD

A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury.

Fraud is commonly understood as dishonesty calculated for advantage. A person who is dishonest may be called a fraud. In the U.S. legal system, fraud is a specific offense with certain features.

In http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_law" rel="nofollow - - intentional http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deception" rel="nofollow - - fraudulent . The specific legal definition varies by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_jurisdiction" rel="nofollow - - crime , and also a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_law_%28common_law%29" rel="nofollow - - money or valuables is a common purpose of fraud.

A http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoax" rel="nofollow -

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:41pm

@james, I don't like Pilar so I'm really not trying to cape. I'm just saying she wasn't directly abusing them. I didn't know all the other info you posted (electricity and hotels and alla dat). 

oh okay. i have a couple other quotes from witnesses of the abuse but i don't want to bash pilar anymore. the focus should be on the safety of the children and that's where my allegiance lies tbh.

-------------
God bless

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:44pm

oh okay. i have a couple other quotes from witnesses of the abuse but i don't want to bash pilar anymore. the focus should be on the safety of the children and that's where my allegiance lies tbh.

IA.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:46pm
^^+1

-------------

Posted By: laceyfront
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:22pm
He is stealing her babies!!! CryCryCryCryCry

Posted By: Sinnamon_Mami
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:26pm

i don't like when children are divided along gender lines in divorce. Kelsey Grammer tried to do the same thing with his children

Exactly, it's like the dads are saying to hell with the little girls, and just want the boys... I'm sure the child left behind feels rejected.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

He is stealing her babies!!! CryCryCryCryCry

LMAO FOH

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Sinnamon_Mami Sinnamon_Mami wrote:

Exactly, it's like the dads are saying to hell with the little girls, and just want the boys... I'm sure the child left behind feels rejected.

I wonder if such division  would cause the girls to develop a " n!cca aint sh!t" attitude and the boys to develop a "b!tches aint sh*t" attitude"

-------------

Posted By: OrriannaRose
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Some kids should be with their dads...I get the impression that the majority only do this to spite the mother which is not in the best interest. Of course the boys want to be with Deion. Uh sports events money status probably less supervision.

-------------

Posted By: sexibeach
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:09pm
i am quite sure they have a guardian ad litem in this case, they consult and represent the kids.. the boy is 10 he is close to the age of consent.. usually that's 12 to 14 depending on the state. the guardian ad litem usually makes the recommendation to the judge based on thorough report by investigation on all parties and submit to the court..they look at everything home, where they sleep, who's in the house etc..  they consider both parents but they do give the kids opinion a high regard. 

IMO Pilar appears to care more about living the lifestyle that he afforded her more than she appears to care about her kids and moving on with her life.. when she allowed those kids to be in a home with no lights when you getting 10 grand a month that's no excuse .. to me she did that to appear to be needy so she could ask for more.. many a mothers don't make that much and work everyday and keep the lights on, heat and food for their kids.. they struggle and get the job done with no man nor child support.. so i don't have too much to give Pilar, if she is through with him then do that.. he already provided enough that she should have lived a good life for her kids if she got a job to add to that.. why fight this man over money taking your kids thru hell b/c you don't want to get a job.. or you want to make sure you never have too.. when she was claiming all them expenses she showed her true colors then.. 

-------------

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:13pm
On which of these 10-11 pages is the explanation of how one can be both unfit to care for 2 of one's children and fit to care for 1 of one's children, at the same damn time?

-------------

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 2:54am

Usher
Deion
Chris Bosh
Dwayne Wade

Bunny said 4 dudes is year of the black man.LOL  That tickled me.  You cray Bunny.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Posted By: newdiva1
Date Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 2:56am

Disagree.

because the ex now might be a child molestor.

-------------
Chris and Koochie split! - Mrshairdo

Sometimes when sh*t happens...you say fucc - Cyndi Lauper

let's look death in the face and say "whatever man". -Hurley.

Print Page | Close Window