Print Page | Close Window

Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Talk, Talk, and More Talk
Forum Description: In this Forum, the talk is about everything that can be talked about.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352355
Printed Date: Jun 24 2018 at 1:01pm

Topic: Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
Posted By: Jewelsnyc
Subject: Blk Women are the Cause of All Blk Society Woes!
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:05pm

This is Mike and Mike has some very strong views as to what has caused the distruction and ultimate demise of the black race as a whole...

thoughts...

The video is 10mins long, so here are the cliffnotes:

Basically he say's the woman brings forth life in the world. She is responsible for the destruction (or the upliftment) of the black man and our society as a whole. But because we are all empty, we are more wrapped up with celebrity current events and the latest fashion trends. No black woman is advanced beyond the average hoodrat...No matter if they have a college degree or if they're a college drop out...they're still not worth sh*t.

-------------
You gon get this work Nicca

Replies:
Posted By: babyk94
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:08pm
It always has to be the blame game

Posted By: FarraFace
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:11pm
Well phuck you then, nicca.

-------------

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
summary? 

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Posted By: Sleek
Didnt watch but crack/drugs is the cause imo

Posted By: Sleek
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:13pm
Lol....farra

Posted By: ms_wonderland
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Didnt watch but crack/drugs is the cause imo

Following the economic crisis blks faced in the 70s into the early 80s...crack came right on time. Violent crimes rose every year.

Posted By: Sang Froid
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:16pm
Well duh.

-------------

Posted By: afrokock
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:17pm
9 minutes?

-------------
I just can't stand the negro british midget. He brings out the worst in me.....

I sometimes think AfroK is gay and either doesn't know it or won't admit to it..

Posted By: Junior Jr
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:18pm

welp

jr.

-------------

Posted By: Midwest_Da_Gawd
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:20pm
My derrty Mike Carroll spitting that HOT FIYAH as usual.

The only gripe I have is that he generalized too much. But otherwise, that Brotha is dead on.

-------------
I'm fed up! *flips table*

Posted By: Gkisses
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:21pm
The blame game is easier than ownership. I aint watch tho. 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by Midwest_Da_Gawd Midwest_Da_Gawd wrote:

The only gripe I have is that he generalized too much. But otherwise, that Brotha is dead on.

I knew you were gonna say that after I watched it

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:24pm

I agree with some of his statements, but you're right he's polarized on the "shock" of his videos moreso than actually reaching the masses...

The issue I have with anyone that throws away a race, what exactly is your agenda? Or place blame on one sex over the other, it brings divide to an already divided race.

Also, where are the solutions in his message?

-------------

Posted By: noneyons
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:25pm
Why yes, yes we are. We're just that damn powerful!!!!

-------------
As a species,human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.
-Agent Smith

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:27pm
Like Gkisses said blaming is the easy part solutions are usually nonexistent.

Posted By: tatee
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:28pm
we make the divide conquer strategy so easy for our enemies.

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:28pm
There must be an 'Ain't shyt nicca' bat signal.....

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:29pm
We flex our muscles and make sh*t happen lol. Get like us.

-------------
As a species,human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world was a dream that your primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from.
-Agent Smith

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:33pm
We're running neck and neck with white men on world dominance! Catch up, bros!

-------------
-Agent Smith

Posted By: 313chick
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:35pm
Not watching.

-------------

Posted By: iNFATUATE
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:12pm
That's right. He know to have them glasses on.

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:16pm
LOL

-------------

Posted By: nitabug
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

Not watching.

not sure why he is given a platform and free advertising on BHM

-------------
God forgive me for my brash delivery
But I remember vividly what these streets did to me

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by 313chick 313chick wrote:

Not watching.

not sure why he is given a platform and free advertising on BHM
I found it thought provoking and also disturbing at the same time...Is it better for me to not to post something that could be discussed, or another Chris Brown, jay z or beyonce thread?

-------------

Posted By: BeatriceBean
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:20pm
Not interested in nuffin dat nicca got to say

-------------
Life is good!

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:21pm
He looks like the tossed salad guy. The one from the gif. Is that him?

-------------

Posted By: Qualified
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:22pm
Oh no... not this Ni(gg)a!!

-------------
I Would rather eat crumbs with bums than share steak with snakes-

The token "instigatory thanks" on nonsenical posts always kill me.

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:23pm
Idk. Only you can answer that. I just posted my thoughts.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:23pm
does dnd still have red velvet donuts? ylq's avi always makes me crave em :drool:

jr.

-------------

Posted By: lovelove
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:25pm

This boy right here...LOL I feel like you have so much criticism built up inside about black women.

Posted By: nala52808
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:27pm
I turned it off once that black hobo lookin dude started blowing cigar smoke everywhere. Ugh. How rude!!!

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by lovelove lovelove wrote:

This boy right here...LOL I feel like you have so much criticism built up inside about black women.

Indeed, I do.

I wouldn't say it's "built up inside" though.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:31pm
fight the white man mm. He's your biggest enemy. While black women are making strides to take over the white man's power we still haven't quite caught up yet. duh

-------------
-Agent Smith

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:35pm
Mid why do you feel that way tho? Are women in your age group that bad? Or is it the caliber of women you're around? I'm really trying to understand the thought process?

I get his, he's an older dude. Has seen the decline of our community and has ascribed to this militian mindset...against his own. He can only point out the ills, not why or how things are the way the are, but just throwing out general blanket statements as the bible...

but as a young brother, why do you agree so strongly with his POV?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

fight the white man mm. He's your biggest enemy. While black women are making strides to take over the white man's power we still haven't quite caught up yet. duh

@ the bolded:

I'm aware of this.

@ the underlined:

Stern Smile

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:37pm
mm and men who think like him feel POWERLESS against the white man so they make black women their target. Men supposed to fight men, not women. 

-------------
-Agent Smith

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:38pm
being that we are the cause of all the world's ills, isn't it a given that we are almost as powerful as white men lol

-------------
-Agent Smith

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Mid why do you feel that way tho? Are women in your age group that bad? Or is it the caliber of women you're around? I'm really trying to understand the thought process?

I get his, he's an older dude. Has seen the decline of our community and has ascribed to this militian mindset...against his own. He can only point out the ills, not why or how things are the way the are, but just throwing out general blanket statements as the bible...

Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:42pm

Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

So you were raised by queens, but this generation was raised by their off spring. And you're agreeing with his all women are hoodrat statement? Or if that's not it, what in the video do you agree with?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:50pm

I understand the mass destruction of our race as a whole started years and years ago. When we were segregated, we had to depend on each other and our family nucleus was stronger because of it. However, drugs, poverty and economic imbalance have fostered a divide in us as a people. Compound that with many of us feeling the need to assimilate with whites, and abandond what we were taught morally, we have what we have today.

I get that, but what I don't get is if a man/woman is aware of this, why perpetuate this particular sediment? Why not equip the youth, who may be misguided with tools to forge ahead on a more sound more unified foundation, instead of implying that they need to walk not run, abandoned their mothers, wifes, girlfriends and sisters? 

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:51pm

mm and men who think like him feel POWERLESS against the white man so they make black women their target. Men supposed to fight men, not women. 

Believe whatever makes you feel good, shawty. Wacko

So you were raised by queens, but this generation was raised by their off spring. And you're agreeing with his all women are hoodrat statement? Or if that's not it, what in the video do you agree with?

I agree with the belief that a nation can only rise as far as the quality of it's womens.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:55pm
Quote Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

Was your father in your life? Are his views on BW the same as Mike's & yours?

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:56pm
Okay got that & I agree. We are the beginning. And what we put forth is a reflection of who we are. However, we are half of a whole. So half of this lays at the man's feet.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Quote Because I was raised by Nubian queens, so I know what Black womens are capable of.

Yup and yup.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 2:59pm
maybe you should see a therapist mm. i don't remember you being this angry before. 

-------------
-Agent Smith

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:00pm

Yup and yup.

Then I really don't understand this. If you say your were raised by a queen, and your dad was there, who chose this queen to birth his Son MW, then why would you both have such disdain for the black woman? In essence the queen in your household falls into this pool of hoodrat as well. Sad but true. (according to Mike & your Dad)

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:01pm
Again, like I said, I didn't watch the video, but I really hope this man was not trying to drop all the black Mans woes on the black womans head, smh. When I look at most this generation of young black people, the first word that comes to mind is GARBAGE, but I would be a fool to say that they've become this way because of black women. That kind of answer would only suffice for a simple minded person with alot hostility towards his own people.

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:08pm

Yup and yup.

Then I really don't understand this. If you say your were raised by a queen, and your dad was there, who chose this queen to birth his Son MW, then why would you both have such disdain for the black woman? In essence the queen in your household falls into this pool of hoodrat as well. Sad but true. (according to Mike & your Dad)

SMH We don't have no damn "disdain" for Black womens.

Like I said in my first post in this thread, the only gripe I have with Mike's video is that by making generalizations, the crux of the message is gonna get shunned by the very broads who need to be watching it (as shown by the comments in this thread).

ALL Black womens aint included with the types that Mike was talmbout.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:10pm
all black women can't be saved.  give it up or you might find yourself amonst the black men who can't be saved. 

-------------
-Agent Smith

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:10pm

Yup and yup.

I see.....

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Again, like I said, I didn't watch the video, but I really hope this man was not trying to drop all the black Mans woes on the black womans head, smh. When I look at most this generation of young black people, the first word that comes to mind is GARBAGE, but I would be a fool to say that they've become this way because of black women. That kind of answer would only suffice for a simple minded person with alot hostility towards his own people.

If you break it down to the simplest form, we (women) are the 1st teachers Nala. So that much is truth. The amount of time/energy you put in your offspring, will show itself when your child is of age. That is also truth. Many of these children were raised by children. Without structure. Raised on television and the streets. The energy to instill values and morals, was not given, so we have what we have now.

Ask any mom on here that spends time and is deeply involved with the upbringing of their children, their expectations are set, and the child will rise to meet that expectation.

I don't nor can I blame a woman who doesn't know any better do do better. That takes reflection, desire for advancement and self-improvement to see flaws and make changes to correct them. And I damn sure don't feel like the burden should be thrust on us alone.

You can't build a strong foundation with out tools to do so...

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:13pm

all black women can't be saved.  give it up or you might find yourself amonst the black men who can't be saved. 

LMFAO I learned that by posting here.

*sips Kool Aid*

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:17pm
MW didn't yo ass get handed to you by using that term "broad"?

In the original post, the term "broad" moreso fit the description of the women in that video...however, that term in this context, can/will be viewed as uncalled for & shall I say it...bitter...

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:27pm
OK, I understand what you are saying. But I don't think those men are gonna gain anything from his video. I think its only gonna strengthen their belief that black women aint shat, instead of prompting them to find actual black women with morals and strong family values.

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:31pm

OK, I understand what you are saying. But I don't think those men are gonna gain anything from his video. I think its only gonna strengthen their belief that black women aint shat, instead of prompting them to find actual black women with morals and strong family values.
Yep and that's what pains me. At Mikes age, it is to late to save him...however, he is poisoning the youth...

-------------

Posted By: rickysrose
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:45pm

MW didn't yo ass get handed to you by using that term "broad"?

In the original post, the term "broad" moreso fit the description of the women in that video...however, that term in this context, can/will be viewed as uncalled for & shall I say it...bitter...

My issue was that MM always uses the term "broad" in the very same context and it is usually directed at bhm 

I just don't understand spending all day interacting with womenz and broads you obviously have a deep seated disdain for

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:45pm
catch me up ... I ain't read nothing but the last page and the OP

Posted By: soarlikecruz
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:47pm
The black man and black woman are supposed to build each other up, not tear down one another. But this is something we see everyday on and offline, while other members of our group praise it. Constant putdowns, degrading behavior and such is how many choose to view our entire race because of a few bad apples. It goes both ways, it's not just black women. Instead of him sitting in front of a camera, complaining and smoking, is he thinking of ways to take action to help resolve the issues our society has?

I didn't watch that ish btw, reading the summery and comments were enough.

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:58pm
this guy is a fuccin idiot smh...if a black women has a big booty, she's more likely to have stds? this nicca can't be serious 

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Posted By: mrshairdo
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 3:59pm
and saying black women are black men's enemy?? wtf lol i can't

-------------
Y'all should be calling white ppl "Mizungus". Get into the movement!!

Posted By: lovelove
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:00pm
I watched part of it.The way he talks about black women is really disgusting.Undesirable,socially retarded,uncivilized?ConfusedWhat kind of advancement/progression do you expect when you talk about us in such an inhumane way?& I think it's even sadder that there are some black women in the comments section that agree with him.These women have battered women syndrome.

Posted By: blaquefoxx
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:09pm
Well I'm posting from the Plantation's laptop, so I ain't see the video.

But I will say that when our men get in order, us women will follow suit. For the rest of the 2/3rd niccas or niccarets that don't want to take heed and harken...fucc emStern Smile

But I do notice that the same shameless, ratchet ass sistas who think it's open season when it comes to throwing our men under the bus, are the same ones who think they personally have diplomatic immunity if you try to point out their fucc ups smh.

Both sides are easily to blame for societal woes within our communities though...

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

The members of a minority group who have the highest rate of incarceration, lowest rate of college graduation, and shortest life expectancy are blaming the groups destruction on the least violent, better educated, longer iliving members of said group.

Yes, seriously.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:12pm
I really think the black people in America are going to destroy themselves, if they haven't already. And I think that if someone told us that every black person on earth would die if we don't come together, the majority of us would say fucc dis and explode. We just don't care about nothing.

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:19pm

The members of a minority group who have the highest rate of incarceration, lowest rate of college graduation, and shortest life expectancy are blaming the groups destruction on the least violent, better educated, longer iiving members of said group.

Yes, seriously.
and where do you think these majority came from? Serious question. What spawned this? Lack of guidance on how to raise a male? I'm struggling to understand. We have this problems within our race, so it isn't something he made up.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:21pm

I really think the black people in America are going to destroy themselves, if they haven't already. And I think that if someone told us that every black person on earth would die if we don't come together, the majority of us would say fucc dis and explode. We just don't care about nothing.
basically

-------------

Posted By: Flowing-Ice
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

But I will say that when our men get in order, us women will follow suit.

-------------
And Jean Paul Gaultier and a Hermes bag and four inch tips made of ostrich ;Sharp enough to slit your wrists her lips spread gossip ;Won't say sorry when she offends

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:25pm
The moynihan report came into fruition

jr.

-------------

Posted By: keepgrowing
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:26pm
black women are blamed for everything. grab a number loser and have a seat.

-------------
You can't just walk in with a huge banana and expect everything to be peaches.

If you no know me brotha, I no like wahala.

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:27pm
What you talkin bout, jr. ? Speak English. I can't understand

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:35pm
I know this might be a little abstract but follow me. That Molly cyris chick was so influenced by a Blackman she proceeds to act out the song for her birthday. It upset me because although idgaf that she is potentially destroyed by her actions. She has the luxury of blaming her youth for her wayward ways and never feel the effects of having to be that stripper. However the black woman whose ass she's grabbing doesn't have that luxury. It has been engrained that that lifestyle is acceptable and should be celebrated. "She's getting her money".

We have the power to move nations. But instead of harvesting that power to better the whole, we're concerned in advancement of self.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:42pm
systemic racism is to blame for the current state 

this is why I think it is so important that as a group ... we get a detailed breakdown of how this systemic racist agenda was executed on these levels
a macro and micro level
at a social, economic and legal level
individual and group level

etc

it would go a long way into explaining how we got to this ... and I write a long list of "this"

until then the misguided will continue the blame the victims

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:45pm
I don't want to get religious on ya'll, but I remember reading Genesis 9:24-26 and doing research about it, and how Noah put a curse on the seed of Ham. It said that he would be be a slave to his brothers. In the past, I never believed that this prophecy had anything to do with black people today, but now I feel that it has an effect on us in some kind of way. IDK.

Posted By: Over_all
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:48pm

systemic racism is to blame for the current state 

this is why I think it is so important that as a group ... we get a detailed breakdown of how this systemic racist agenda was executed on these levels
a macro and micro level
at a social, economic and legal level
individual and group level

etc

it would go a long way into explaining how we got to this ... and I write a long list of "this"

until then the misguided will continue the blame the victims

This is the only real truth.. We as a people need to pick ourselves up.. 

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:49pm
Nala all we can do is do better. I refuse to lay down and let sh*t just happen. I will fight, dig & claw for my children to get the bigger picture & not get caught up in the traps.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:49pm
black men don't realize just how easy it would be for black women to go tit for tat with them. and obviously we'd have more ammunition. obviously. 

we hold back for a reason. 

suddenly we've become the more rational of the two sexes. aren't men supposed to be "more rational"? lol they don't get it. 

-------------
-Agent Smith

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I don't want to get religious on ya'll, 

please don't

But I already did

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:54pm

black men don't realize just how easy it would be for black women to go tit for tat with them. and obviously we'd have more ammunition. obviously. 

suddenly we've become the more rational of the two sexes. aren't men supposed to be "more rational"? lol they don't get it. 

Feel better now?

jr.

-------------

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:54pm
Oh really so not the me that are in jail and not raising their children........

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:58pm

I don't want to get religious on ya'll, 

please don't

But I already did

I wish you didn't

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

http://www.blackpast.org/?q=primary/moynihan-report-1965

This is interesting

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:33pm
Then go date a white woman, dude.

-------------

Posted By: Midna
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:37pm

The members of a minority group who have the highest rate of incarceration, lowest rate of college graduation, and shortest life expectancy are blaming the groups destruction on the least violent, better educated, longer iiving members of said group.

Yes, seriously.

BOOM!

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:43pm
Yeah, maybe it would be better if they go chase after their Caucasian trophy wives, because honestly it gets tiresome trying to please people who don't give a crap about you even though you spit them out your womb. As long as I still got my African and Polynesian men, everything's all right with me!

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 6:52pm

and where do you think these majority came from? Serious question. What spawned this? Lack of guidance on how to raise a male? I'm struggling to understand. We have this problems within our race, so it isn't something he made up.

I don't completely understand your question Jewels, but tbh, I think #teamxx is just plain better than #teamxy.

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:09pm

The members of a minority group who have the highest rate of incarceration, lowest rate of college graduation, and shortest life expectancy are blaming the groups destruction on the least violent, better educated, longer iliving members of said group.

Yes, seriously.

damn. &lmfao

-------------

Date Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by lovelove lovelove wrote:

I watched part of it.The way he talks about black women is really disgusting.Undesirable,socially retarded,uncivilized?ConfusedWhat kind of advancement/progression do you expect when you talk about us in such an inhumane way?& I think it's even sadder that there are some black women in the comments section that agree with him.These women have battered women syndrome.

Yes, seriously.

http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/blk-women-are-the-cause-of-all-blk-society-woes_topic352355_page1.html" rel="nofollow - http://forum2.blackhairmedia.com/blk-women-are-the-cause-of-all-blk-society-woes_topic352355_page1.html

Lather, rinse, repeat, as necessary. Ermm

Posted By: Lilaca
Date Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 4:01pm
oh really

Posted By: kfoxx1998
Date Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 5:51pm

I almost feel sorry for black men who waste time doing sh*t like this.  Its like sh*tting in your own plate of food when you're starving. 

Posted By: TiffanyinTX
Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:14pm
Meh, people should flip this.

Black men should be better judges of character about the women they choose to be their wives and mothers of their children.

If you walk into a females house and the place is dusty, with different men coming in and out and you are one of many, if she has no job and no food on the refrigerator to support a child or any future offspring, if she's ratchet and uneducated then don't bring a child into that environment.

People should know better.

Posted By: Lhdc2011
Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:35pm
Ppl never gon learn that we NEED eachother. Without one, the other fails. Blaming anyone does nothing.

Posted By: femmemichelle
Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:42pm

Yes, seriously.

Your lack of accountability is astonishing.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:49pm
I truely believe these men are in the minority.

Black women do not have to carry the burden of the entire race.

Posted By: Limalady
Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:50pm
What makes some of these men so bitter? Cry Rather than blame Black women, some of these men need to look at their selection process. They are looking for a "bad red-bones," rather than looking for virtuous, supportive, kind-hearted women. You can't blame all women for that. Oh well, I wish them the best, but as others have said, going tit for tat helps no one.

Posted By: Rumbera
Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

What makes some of these men so bitter? Cry Rather than blame Black women, some of these men need to look at their selection process. They are looking for a "bad red-bones," rather than looking for virtuous, supportive, kind-hearted women. You can't blame all women for that. Oh well, I wish them the best, but as others have said, going tit for tat helps no one.

It makes you wonder about the relationship they had with their mother ? If they even had one.

Posted By: TiffanyinTX
Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

It makes you wonder about the relationship they had with their mother ? If they even had one.

Many black men were not raised by healthy mothers. Some of their mothers were mentally unhealthy , singled them out for abuse, possibly had different men around while they were growing up.

The "noble mother" angle is a soft deflection from the harsh reality that many experience.

Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:11pm
That is true Tiffany my exes mother wasn't very good at all. She let her children get abused by their father and also witness domestic violence on the daily. Pointing fingers won't help anything at the end of the day because both sides has issues.

Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by TiffanyinTX TiffanyinTX wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Many black men were not raised by healthy mothers. Some of their mothers were mentally unhealthy , singled them out for abuse, possibly had different men around while they were growing up.

The "noble mother" angle is a soft deflection from the harsh reality that many experience.

No wonder. Cry These poor men. They need a hug.

Date Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:17pm
I find that many Black men are so closed off and fearful of commitment that they never allow you to opportunity to show them love, caring, and support. I'm sure they'd say similar things about Black women. I can understand why people would be guarded though, especially after being hurt. Sometimes you really want to support someone and they don't give you the chance.

Print Page | Close Window