Subject: Ultimate Roman Thread
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:46pm
I think we can start one:

POst wigs, u-parts, closures wefts prices good news bad news

I'll be back with my lace front wig

Replies:
Posted By: lilmamabenz
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:00pm
Well I ordered a 14in Malaysian light yaki lace wig. It is a natural color, around 2ish with some 4 in it, front knots do appear to be bleached, and true longest measures around 17.5in.. 

BUT the baby hair is at least 4inches long( even in the back), it isn't a bountiful as I would like (thickness similar to my own hair), ends a little thin, but I guess if I cut 3inches, it would be the 14in I ordered, the hair has very small crimps, AND the cap doesn't have clips or adjustable straps... It's decent hair but I  dont feel advanced enough to work with it, so I think I am going to let it go..  I paid 205 (166 +shipping and paypal fees). I will post the links to my photobucket, if anyone is interesting in buying please PM.

Posted By: thebombdotkom
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:39pm
12" Malaysian virgin light yaki 8mm deep wave hair lace closure,natural hair color,3"*4" top size,light brown Swiss lace,70-90% density,with PU at the edge,with kc baby hairs,bleached knots,free style,the price is $52.5

Malaysian virgin Med yaki 8mm deep wave hair weft,natural hair color,3.5oz/pack
14"-$48.5
16"-$54

Shipping fee is $30

After add PayPal fees,total amount is $194.3 to

Does this sound right as a quote?

-------------
Starting Length: Neck
Current Length: Longest layer @ WL
Short Term/2013 Goal: Full Waist Length
Ultimate Goal: Full Hip Length

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:53pm

Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:02pm

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:02pm
That sounds about right tbdk

-------------
B.B

Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:05pm
Virgin Malaysian all cuticles aligned
italian yaki 20 inches natuiral color, no color added
Lacefront cap
baby hairs all around
light denisty in the front 70 percent
then 100 perencent through out
brown lace
Bleached knots
glueless lace front.
3 incheslace space from hairline back
Large cap
Brown lace

it was 173 before shipping cost

so far nice and thick i want to wear it to a stylist and have it layered and flat ironed

Date Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 8:42am
That 100% density, is that a decent thickness toward the ends?

Posted By: esha wants hair
Date Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:59pm
Just got my hair Big smile Chinese coarse Yaki
I'm not liking how it feels but since my only experience has been with Brazilian hair maybe I need to get used to it. I'm looking for my camera and I'll make a post with pics.  

-------------
Thank Goodness I can access BHM with my Blackberry! Excuse spelling and grammer errors

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 2:20pm
I have a ton of products from Roman, and for the most part I have been happy with them and his cust service.

Posted By: beebeexx
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by esha wants hair esha wants hair wrote:

I'm not liking how it feels but since my only experience has been with Brazilian hair maybe I need to get used to it. I'm looking for my camera and I'll make a post with pics.  

I was disgusted with the way my hair felt when I first got it... just deeeeep condition it'll get better! going from "virgin" to a coarse processed does take some getting used to.

Posted By: Ms.Boss
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 4:58pm
I have Romans "virgin Brazilian" 3 bundles, bought back in August, installed twice. His customer service is great and im glad I tried him. I give him 4 stars.... And thanks rredict you're most of the reason I gave him a shot

Posted By: mizzsandra00
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 8:01pm
I would love a pm of that course yaki.

Please and thank you.Big smile

-------------
When I read some of the post on BHM.

Posted By: Lite Brite
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 9:46pm
Nice Haitian. Post pics of it on!

Date Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 12:10am
I deep conditioned, sealed, and washed and the hair feels so much better. the ends, which had a nice curl straight out the package, now are dry and brittle. l'll have to cut. I need to buy a flat iron to blend then I'll post pictures. Next time I'll pay more for his kinky straight.

-------------
Thank Goodness I can access BHM with my Blackberry! Excuse spelling and grammer errors

Posted By: Naturalchick30
Date Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 5:23am
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

I was disgusted with the way my hair felt when I first got it... just deeeeep condition it'll get better! going from "virgin" to a coarse processed does take some getting used to.

Yeah my coarse yaki was a bit dry but some Dove conditioner took care of thatLOL

Date Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 10:53am
Indian virgin Med yaki loose wave hair weft,natural hair color,3.5oz/pack
14"-$50
16"-$55.5

12" Indian virgin medium yaki loose wave hair silk closure,natural hair color,3"*4" top size,light brown silk,70-90% density,with kc baby hairs,free style,the price is $74

Shipping fee is $30

Take around 3 weeks to make in the normal and 2-3 workdays shipping

Total amount after add paypal fees is $220 to

Does this quote sound about right?

-------------

Posted By: rredict
Date Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 11:22am
Yes, that sounds about right.

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 9:08am
Can we get a Roman picture thread?!

Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 12:24pm
I think the point of this thread is for pics + info.

Posted By: Memphisbaby
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 1:41pm
Any pics on the way?

Posted By: MissIt
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:28pm
This is great! I was going to start a separate thread about this, but perhaps I can get my question answered in here Big smile.

Anyway, I want some KC from Roman and I have been talking back and forth with him. When I asked for a price for it, he says which texture do you want: Indian, Brazilian, Mongolian, Chinese, MalaysianConfusedConfusedConfused

I don't really believe that there are all these hair types like this anyway, but what would you guys say is the preceived difference in these types? I don't know what to get?!?! I tried to ask him but, essentially he couldn't answer me...

Any help or your experiences with these textures would be great, thanks!

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:49pm
Just flat out ask him the difference between the textures. I asked a CV this question before and he told me his perspetive but it might be different across the CVs b/c the CV I asked only sold "Malaysian," "Brazilian," and "Peruvian."

I will definitely say NOT Indian though, no matter who I order from. Indian hair does not like to be processed. Generally, I say Chinese, because it's heavier. Malaysian if I want something a little lighter.

-------------
Couldn't go very long w/o a puppy Avi! <3

Wags NC. Full p0rn when I finally install to my satisfaction.

Posted By: MissIt
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

Just flat out ask him the difference between the textures. I asked a CV this question before and he told me his perspetive but it might be different across the CVs b/c the CV I asked only sold "Malaysian," "Brazilian," and "Peruvian."

I will definitely say NOT Indian though, no matter who I order from. Indian hair does not like to be processed. Generally, I say Chinese, because it's heavier. Malaysian if I want something a little lighter.

Thanks Kurlie Beauty. I did flat out ask him and he said "Thousands words not than try in real.
thank you". I asked again and he said "Better try the hair in real
Thank you". ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused If he had not been recommended and "tried and true" on this board I wouldn't order from him based on those answers.

Thanks for the tip on processed Indian. The only non-BSS hair that I've had was Indian, because my hair when pressed ( I am natural), matches well with Indian, but it has always been Virgin.

Any other thoughts on this Inda-Zilia-Laysia-Golian situation ladies?LOL

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 7:54pm
Wow. I emailed them for a price list and I got a response from Lynn that said,

"chinese feel thick,other hair feel soft and thin,especially indian hair,very soft and thin."

So hopefully that is more helpful.

-------------
Couldn't go very long w/o a puppy Avi! <3

Wags NC. Full p0rn when I finally install to my satisfaction.

Posted By: starliteboo
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by MissIt MissIt wrote:

This is great! I was going to start a separate thread about this, but perhaps I can get my question answered in here Big smile.

Anyway, I want some KC from Roman and I have been talking back and forth with him. When I asked for a price for it, he says which texture do you want: Indian, Brazilian, Mongolian, Chinese, MalaysianConfusedConfusedConfused

I don't really believe that there are all these hair types like this anyway, but what would you guys say is the preceived difference in these types? I don't know what to get?!?! I tried to ask him but, essentially he couldn't answer me...

Any help or your experiences with these textures would be great, thanks!

your best bet is to go with either Malaysian or Chinese.

-------------
I'm bipolar, I have multiple personalities and I have anger issues, I would suggest that you dont fcuk with me.

Date Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 4:43am
Mongolian and Malaysian work for kinky curly.

Posted By: coco89
Date Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:48pm
i ordered chinese light yaki processed from virgin chinese hair in January. i'm still wearing that hair. his light yaki is a little more coarse than i imagined. i usually do a baking soda bath once a week to keep movement and make it less stiff

Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Beyonce1 Beyonce1 wrote:

can we get pics of the chinese coarse yaki?

Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:26am
Yaki Deep Wave 10, 12, 14 inch u-part

Posted By: thickblkbarbie
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 9:54am
I love both textures Naturalchick..Especially the coarse yaki

Posted By: laney777
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:43pm
Hello Ladies,
Does the chinese coarse yaki hold a curl?  Thanks

Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 2:49pm

is there a difference between coarse yaki and regular yaki?

The coarse yaki has crimps all the way down the strand. The yaki has crimps near the weft but they dont go all the way down.  Also the crimps in the coarse yaki dont disappear with flatironing.

Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 3:45pm
I think I'm the only person who love a bit of crimping action. I sooo need to stay in the '80's Embarrassed

Date Posted: Dec 27 2012 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by cosmogirl cosmogirl wrote:

I think I'm the only person who love a bit of crimping action. I sooo need to stay in the '80's Embarrassed

Lol

Posted By: laney777
Date Posted: Dec 28 2012 at 9:54am

How do you do a baking soda bath?

Posted By: coco89
Date Posted: Dec 29 2012 at 1:58am
I boil water (until its warm) and mix baking soda (maybe 1/4-1/3 cups). I stir it until the BS dissolves. I put my up art in and cover the pot for 4 hours. I then rinse, wash w/clarifying shampoo, condition, blow dry (or air dry), flat iron! That last about 10 days but my hair is 1 yrs old

Posted By: Alex Urameshi
Date Posted: Dec 30 2012 at 11:29am
Chinese yaki is meant to imitate black hair, meaning its coarse. The yaki that I own looks like my flat ironed natural hair, it's not silky and blends easily. Russian hair is more silky since its European hair. Though I've seen coarse "Russian" hair that resembled light yaki.

This post is meant to a answer Beyonce1's question

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 11:07am
Can someone tell me the difference between Chinese, Mongolian and Malaysian yaki?  I know the malay and mong are just processes but I want to know the reason why Roman is charging me more for the Mongolian vs Chinese and Malay?

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:04pm
hey Ladies!
I have a min so I'll tell ya'll about my hair
I bought Chinese Coarse Yaki in lengths of 24 22 and 20 for $250 including paypal and shipping
the hair took like one week to arrive in NYC
I got  it about a week later
the hair smelt and felt like barbie doll hair. I recived 24 22 and 21 with crimps to the top and nice curls to the bottom
I deep conditioned, poo'ed, con'ed and hung to dry
the nice curls disappeared. the ends are awful and I had to do some trimming.
I self installed with a upart and perimeter leaveout. I had to perm my hair because flat ironing wasn't blending (next time I'm going kinky straight)
this hair sheds like bss hair. I didn't sealed the wefts ( i know my bad) I'll do it when I take down for the next install
I love this hair straight. It's beautiful. I get so many compliments. I love love love this hair straight.
but this hair will not hold a curl. i flexi rod at night and the curls drop within two hours. I didn't want to use products but looks like I'll have to. My phone broke so I'll have to borrow someones to take pics for ya'll. 

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:18pm

hey Ladies!
I have a min so I'll tell ya'll about my hair
I bought Chinese Coarse Yaki in lengths of 24 22 and 20 for $250 including paypal and shipping
the hair took like one week to arrive in NYC
I got  it about a week later
the hair smelt and felt like barbie doll hair. I recived 24 22 and 21 with crimps to the top and nice curls to the bottom
I deep conditioned, poo'ed, con'ed and hung to dry
the nice curls disappeared. the ends are awful and I had to do some trimming.
I self installed with a upart and perimeter leaveout. I had to perm my hair because flat ironing wasn't blending (next time I'm going kinky straight)
this hair sheds like bss hair. I didn't sealed the wefts ( i know my bad) I'll do it when I take down for the next install
I love this hair straight. It's beautiful. I get so many compliments. I love love love this hair straight.
but this hair will not hold a curl. i flexi rod at night and the curls drop within two hours. I didn't want to use products but looks like I'll have to. My phone broke so I'll have to borrow someones to take pics for ya'll. 

Yeah I have this hair too.  You will need to use product like mousse before you flexirod it.  I did some waves using a 3 barrel crimper and the waves stayed for a week but curls dont last at all.

Posted By: JazziAce
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I'm in Looooove. Who is this Roman person and how do I contact him

Posted By: tamara040
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:31pm
Love it. Do they have curly hair. Can I get the contact please

Posted By: musbjaz
Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 3:32pm
Does anyone know how his Virgin Mongolian hair is? I mean is it on the silky side or a little coarse? I have a indian closure from him. I want something similar to onyc hair. TIA

-------------
Twitter>>> jazminsullivan

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 7:55pm
is anyone planning on doing a order from him soon thats in the DMV area/ on the east coast?
i just need 3.5-4oz of hair (1 or 2 bundles) and minimum hes saying the factory will accept is 7-8.
realllly need my hair by the time school starts on the 22nd.

let me add a bundle to your order girl. im paypal ready + will split shipping with you.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:37pm

is anyone planning on doing a order from him soon thats in the DMV area/ on the east coast?
i just need 3.5-4oz of hair (1 or 2 bundles) and minimum hes saying the factory will accept is 7-8.

let me add a bundle to your order girl. im paypal ready + will split shipping with you.

He said the same thing to me today when I asked for a pack of kinky straight with some other hair I was buying.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:47pm

He said the same thing to me today when I asked for a pack of kinky straight with some other hair I was buying.

smh youre kidding! KS is what i need too.
 thats even worse.
i guess i can understand... lol no actually i can't Cry
im gonna be buying this ish 140/bundle on ebay.
life is hard on these weave streets

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 8:51pm

smh youre kidding! KS is what i need too.
 thats even worse.
i guess i can understand... lol no actually i can't Cry
im gonna be buying this ish 140/bundle on ebay.
life is hard on these weave streets

Lmao Ebay? Don't do it girl..Pm me. I haven't placed my order just yet.

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:19pm

Does he ship a closure and one bundle? I literally just want a closure but if he would ship your bundle w/ my closure I'd do it with you...

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by thebombdotkom thebombdotkom wrote:

Does he ship a closure and one bundle? I literally just want a closure but if he would ship your bundle w/ my closure I'd do it with you...

I tried to order 2 2oz bundles and a closure and he shot that down too. so I'm gonna assume no :/
he says this a busy time for the factory so no small orders. who knows when that will change though

Date Posted: Jan 02 2013 at 10:32pm

I tried to order 2 2oz bundles and a closure and he shot that down too. so I'm gonna assume no :/
he says this a busy time for the factory so no small orders. who knows when that will change though

Hmm I know that he said he doesn't do 2oz bundles (or at least that's what he told me) so maybe that's why

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 12:31am

Hmm I know that he said he doesn't do 2oz bundles (or at least that's what he told me) so maybe that's why

idk... my original order was all 2oz bundles (kinky straight) and it was fine then. when I asked why the change he made the comment about the factory being busy

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:20am
He says that it actually costs him more to make just 1 pack of hair.  So this is why he cant do half packs or 2 packs of different textures.  You have to order 2 or more packs of the same texture.Dead

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 8:22am
Originally posted by JazziAce JazziAce wrote:

I'm in Looooove. Who is this Roman person and how do I contact him
roman-hair2010@hotmail.com

Posted By: BeautyAddiction
Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 9:50am
I wish I could get / view pics of the textures installed. Ive been searching and havent found many. Can someone share? You can pm me if you dont want lurkers in. thanks.im tired of my vendor turn around time is ridiculous

-------------
"... everything im not makes me everything I AM."

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 10:02am
Originally posted by BeautyAddiction BeautyAddiction wrote:

I wish I could get / view pics of the textures installed. Ive been searching and havent found many. Can someone share? You can pm me if you dont want lurkers in. thanks.im tired of my vendor turn around time is ridiculous

A few ladies have posted pics of their installs.  Do a search.  Which texture did you want to see?

Date Posted: Jan 03 2013 at 1:46pm
I'm gonna save up for 3 months to buy some kinky straight. 
Damn I should be saving for a car or a house or something

-------------

Posted By: Mrs.DOS1
Date Posted: Jan 04 2013 at 4:29pm
Ladies,

I am about to place an order with Roman for a curly wavy closure and a Indian Yaki closure. When you order closures and/or wefts from Roman do you get them double drawn or do you just stick to single drawn?

Posted By: Lady_Q_Tee
Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:25pm
I ordered two bundles of Chinese light yaki, his bundles are 3.5oz...I'm going to have to order another bundle at some point as its not as full as I would like..so if you order, order three bundles (I have a small head too)

I like the texture, blends nicely with my natural hair flat ironed.. if I add serum to the hair it does become a tad to silky. Holds a curly when flexi rod-ed, but drops for me by the end of the day..so maybe try setting with a setting lotion if you want longer lasting curls.

No noticeable shedding..maybe a hair or two at max when combing and that is with me cutting the wefts. The wefts are pretty tough, I like sewing through my wefts at the start and end of the tracks, but found it very difficult.

Overall I'm very pleased with Roman, my sister ordered his tight curly(?) I believe and its very pretty and she is also pleased.

I actually can't fault him at all, I will update after a few months of wearing the hair but for now I give him a solid 9.5/10.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 6:27pm
Pics?

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:17pm
Any pics Lady_Q_Tee? Embarrassed

-------------

Posted By: napturalpretty1908
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 12:30pm
Hey all! I just got my u part wig Roman. It's Chinese Bodywave in a 14,16 and 18 and I sewed on a matching closure from Roman. I'm a newbie so I know things aren't perfect, I was my first time bleaching, coloring and with a closure but so far I love this hair, no tangles, very little shedding I just can't wait to see it once its straighten and when the red is out, not sure about me as a redhead, lol, if any one has any application suggestions please let me know :)

straight out of the mail

closure sewed on and colored

back shot

with it on

Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 3:39pm
I like it you did a good job with the color! I'm new to closures too so I don't have an "eye" for any errors but it looks good to me Thumbs Up

Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:26am
Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

I like it you did a good job with the color! I'm new to closures too so I don't have an "eye" for any errors but it looks good to me Thumbs Up

Lol, thank you Chocolate03

Posted By: Nitty0102
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 4:26pm
Ooh nice@naturalbesuty That looks hawt love it

I'm placed an order with him on Saturday only thing I was confused with was the amount if grams he used for the u part wig....

I ordered 24, 22 and 18 inch Malaysian deep wave, with a 14 inch matching closure 80-100 density

Roman said they would use 250g instead of using 3 full packs which = 300g
😕 I'm soo confused I don't want the hair too be too thin nor too thick

Any suggestion/ advice ladies pls would appreciated x

Posted By: lilmsrosie87
Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:42pm
I ordered a 14 inch virgin maylasian processed into kinky straight and natural color. I love it and matches my own hair to a tee. The u part cap is just a bit small so I have to leave out more hair than with my other unparts from other vendors. Pm me for pics

Date Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 9:51pm
Thank you nitty

I've never tried hair that long before so I'm not too sure about the fullness of the u part will be. I'm pretty happy with the fullness of mine, it could be slightly fuller but then it might look more like a wig, lol

Posted By: Prazol60
Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:25am
napturalpretty1908 that is so pretty Thumbs Up

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Thank you

Posted By: 4ever214ever
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 9:10pm
I ordered 2 Bundles one is 16' and the other is 18. It's Roman's Malaysian Italian Yaki.

I ombre'd (or attempted to) LOL.

I don't really have any great pictures of it installed just these , i self-installed so it's somewhat shabby but at least it's staying in LOL :

Don't mind my face. Lol

Posted By: cocopuffs
Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:00pm
^^^You're face is pretty...who'd mind it?!LOL
Install and hair looks nice!

Date Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:31pm
It's very cute 4ever214ever Do the crimps come out easily with flat ironing? IY might be my next texture, lol

Posted By: 4ever214ever
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:58am
Thanks coco and naptural! But I flat ironed and it took care of those crimps and when I curl it they aren't really noticeable. You should definitely get it it really behaves well , not a lot of shedding or tangling and it looks very natural on coarser hair!

Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 11:02am

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by 4ever214ever 4ever214ever wrote:

Thanks coco and naptural! But I flat ironed and it took care of those crimps and when I curl it they aren't really noticeable. You should definitely get it it really behaves well , not a lot of shedding or tangling and it looks very natural on coarser hair!

I'm debating it though I keep telling myself I do ten edit and the kinky straight I haven't worn yet, but it's just so pretty!!!

Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 9:09pm

Thank you

Posted By: Prtybrwneye_z
Date Posted: Jan 10 2013 at 10:32pm
My hair is fine, I'm debating between light or medium yaki...anyone have pics or feedback on Roman's light yaki?

Posted By: Ceelopink
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 10:55am
Whats the difference between coarse yaki n medium yaki?

Posted By: SeattleShaVonne
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 12:13pm
Hey NC30, That Yaki Deep Wave is beautimous!!ClapClapClap

Did you order it with Yaki texture so you could flat iron it sometimes and have a relaxed look???

Posted By: SeattleShaVonne
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 2:46pm
You can order U-part wigs from Roman and Rex now?

Posted By: DSTruction
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 3:15pm
Wigs:
#1 Virgin Mongolian processed to Italian Yaki, 14 inches, bleached knots .. $166

#2 Kinky Curly, 12 or 14 inch (i dont remember), virgin chinese processed to kinky curly, bleached knots .. $166 or $144 .. dont remember lol

Posted By: chocolate03
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:09pm
Very pretty!!!!!!

Posted By: Karrla
Date Posted: Jan 11 2013 at 5:43pm
Have you ladies experienced any tangling with Romans kinky straight? I usually order Kevincn KS, but he doesnt reply to my emails. :( So, I want to switch to Roman.

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:00am
Just recieved my order from Roman.  2 bundles of coarse yaki and 2 bundles of kinky straight (1 for a member).  Hair is malaysian.

Wefts nexts to coarse yaki wig:

-------------

Posted By: Emberly
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 7:45am
The coarse Yaki is really tempting me to buy again! Is this the same as italian Yaki?

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 8:02am
Originally posted by Emberly Emberly wrote:

The coarse Yaki is really tempting me to buy again! Is this the same as italian Yaki?

I think the italian yaki has bigger crimps similar to kinky straight but less bulky.  The coarse yaki has very small kinks throughout the strands but it is very flowy and bounce.  I may order it again in long lengths.

-------------

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 9:30am
Naturalchick30, that coarse yaki is all kinds of gorgeousness

Posted By: MISS CR
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:02am
DS, girl that mongolian is hot!!!  I may have to try Roman again.
I ordered a chinese Yaki lace wig from him and the hair is stiff as all get out (as my g-ma used to say.
First time that I was ever disappointed with Roman's product. It doesn't really move and just feels stiff. I have to wash it every other day to get some movement out of it but I LOVE that mongolian.

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by napturalpretty1908 napturalpretty1908 wrote:

Naturalchick30, that coarse yaki is all kinds of gorgeousness

Thanks!

-------------

Posted By: Thedivaisin
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 12:17pm
I just received my first upartwig wig. It's from Roman, a 14" chinese light yaki. I ordered it on the 12/29/12 and got it yesturday. I'm gonna have to figure out how to make it smaller, I ordered a smal cap and its still too big but I have a small head. Does anyone know if I can I can cut the last couple rolls of tracks and the side tabs without the thing falling apart?

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:39pm
Is romans yaki as coarse as the coarse yaki?

Anyone tried his medium yaki?

Posted By: JoliePoufiasse
Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:01pm
Not sure if anyone will answer because this is a dum newbie question but I'll try anyway... what is the process to order from Roman? Does he have a catalogue or some sort of web site where you can peruse what he has to offer? Is he an individual? A company? A hairstylist? I have the address but I'm fairly new to the virgin hair game and I don't know how to go about this. I was told he's the person to order closures from but I don't even know what to ask or what products I can choose from...

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Not sure if anyone will answer because this is a dum newbie question but I'll try anyway... what is the process to order from Roman? Does he have a catalogue or some sort of web site where you can peruse what he has to offer? Is he an individual? A company? A hairstylist? I have the address but I'm fairly new to the virgin hair game and I don't know how to go about this. I was told he's the person to order closures from but I don't even know what to ask or what products I can choose from...

Hi! I'm new too so I understand the confusion. I can't answer all of your questions but I don't think he has a catalogue or website. I just do a google search on roman and black hair media and see the different types of hair people have brought from him and what catches my attention. When you email him you can always ask questions or for pictures

Date Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

He is a vendor. He doesn't have a website but you can email him at <roman-hair2010@hotmail.com>.

Just tell him your specifications/ask for pictures and he'll send you a price.

-------------

Posted By: dsr_diva09
Date Posted: Jan 13 2013 at 5:38am
Does anyone have any experience with his Peruvian or Filppino u-parts? Would you recommend one or the other?

Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:19am
Bump for more pics

Date Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:25am
Originally posted by Thedivaisin Thedivaisin wrote:

I just received my first upartwig wig. It's from Roman, a 14" chinese light yaki. I ordered it on the 12/29/12 and got it yesturday. I'm gonna have to figure out how to make it smaller, I ordered a smal cap and its still too big but I have a small head. Does anyone know if I can I can cut the last couple rolls of tracks and the side tabs without the thing falling apart?

You may want to post this question in the lace front wig section.  They may be able to help.

-------------

Posted By: ILOVEBEYONCE
Date Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 2:19pm
From what Roman told me his Medium Yaki is the what we know to be "regular" yaki straight. But I dont want to order it and its too coarse or has a lot of crimps. But I really like the coarse yaki that was posted earlier. 

-------------
BHM Dont Forget NOTHIN'!

Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 3:40pm
Originally posted by ILOVEBEYONCE ILOVEBEYONCE wrote:

From what Roman told me his Medium Yaki is the what we know to be "regular" yaki straight. But I dont want to order it and its too coarse or has a lot of crimps. But I really like the coarse yaki that was posted earlier. 

Just ordered medium yaki, will post pics when I get it.

Hope it doesnt have crimps

Posted By: flygirlkc
Date Posted: Jan 19 2013 at 6:36pm
I have his Indian medium yaki installed now. It has been about 3 weeks, the first week the hair held up fine (no matting or tangling) after washing it my hair tangled really badCry. My stylist  blow dried, flat iron and styled and  by the time I left the salon the hair started turning into a bird's nest. I went on youtube and "theblusugar" has a video entitled " tangled frizzy weave help" she suggested Creme of Nature Argan oil because it has silicone in it. I tried her suggestions yesterday and so far so good...I haven't had any problems with tangling Clap

Print Page | Close Window