Print Page | Close Window

New Hair!!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Hair Care
Forum Name: Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
Forum Description: Discussions on Weaves / Extensions (for Newbies)
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=352272
Printed Date: Oct 15 2018 at 3:25am

Topic: New Hair!!!!
Posted By: ReeseWhitley
Subject: New Hair!!!!
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:44am
So my hair from Valencia Rose Hair is gorgeous!!!! I am so excited that I got this hair, because I assumed ordering overseas was going to be a hassle. Customer service was so nice to me, and it only took about 5 days total including processing to get to me from the UK. I got three bundles: a 22'', 24'', and 26'' for $444.00. All the bundles are a dark 1B, with a really nice smell. Without further adieu:

[/IMG]

Replies:
Posted By: AlwaysADiva
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:15pm
GAWJES!!! OM0G!! I WANT THAT!!!!

Can't wait to see the install pics. 

Posted By: mspatty
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 6:25pm
you paid $444 for that?????

Posted By: SweetEscape
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by mspatty mspatty wrote:

QuestionsThatNeedAnswers!

Posted By: BaileyAlexandria
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:31pm

my thoughts exactly. Maybe if you clarify and strip and then re-condition it will pop more? Idk but hunty boo boo you was robbed.

-------------
Sometimes the cup you bear is not easy, but in your suffering God is going to get the glory.

Posted By: Tanzi2001
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:32pm

I concur

-------------
It all began in 1908

Posted By: LovesLace
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:36pm
I..........uh.........Shocked

Hon, I don't think that hair is gonna hold those waves after washing. What kind of return policy does she have if you aren't satisfied? Can you return after washing?

-------------
Losers make excuses! Winners make things happen!

Posted By: HaitianDiva64
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:39pm

lmfaoooooooooooo

Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:46pm
y'all heffas be nice.Embarrassed

-------------

Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 7:51pm
wait.....is that 444 in pounds or dollars? I'm holding on to the hope that you somehow only paid $100 in strange math...

-------------
Sometimes the cup you bear is not easy, but in your suffering God is going to get the glory.

Posted By: Appplecidder
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:29pm
no shade hunney but u was robbed that looks like good old processed aliexpress hair

Posted By: scoobie1005
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:44pm
That don't look like $444 hair....more like four(4) for $44.00.....sorry

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 8:57pm
What in the sam-hill-hell did you pay 444 fo'

-------------
I don't got to be fly, I'm fly in my pockets.

Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:32pm
Hon please, please, please send this hair back and get ALL of your money back.
Please. Cry
You can get the same from AliExpress for like $350 cheaper.

-------------

Posted By: ReeseWhitley
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:15pm
Guess so. This is my first time buying virgin hair, and I'm unfamiliar with what it's supposed to look like. Once spent $700 on my one and only lace wig from(Californialacewigs) and threw it out because I got bored and wanted to wear my real hair out. Guess its back to spending money on vintage chanel, and make-up.

Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:30pm
you can NEVER go wrong with vintage Chanel...

I'm just sayin Approve

-------------

Posted By: Bonjour baby ooowee
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:34pm
a couple of things i wanna say:

1. i almost gawked when i saw that hair, then to see someone say "gawgeus"Wacko
2. the stripped roll over the alliexpress hair gave it away
3. to the person that said "gawgeus" were you serious?Shocked
4. to the op that purchased the hair, look baby you seemin to be a scam artists dream
STOP wasting your money and REALLY get on here and do your research bfor wasting lootPig

-------------
"Fulfilling ALL of My Dreams while experiencing ALL of My Positive Successes & Prosperities"

Posted By: LFdiva
Date Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 11:47pm
I seriously looked at the hair and thought "i wonder what aliexpress store she got that from" 

-------------
I smoke a million Swisher blunts and I ain't never coming down
Bitch you ain't no Barbie, I see you work at Arby's.
Number 2, super-sized, hurry up I'm starving!

Posted By: keelolo1
Date Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:17am
Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

I seriously looked at the hair and thought "i wonder what aliexpress store she got that from" 

Omg me too. But once i saw $444 i almost spit up my cereal. Get to their return policy now.

Posted By: cosmogirl
Date Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:58am
I saw this last night - I'm in the UK but thought I misread how much you paid. This does seem very expensive. 

Please return asap & order some hair from someone more reasonable.

Posted By: misslexy22
Date Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 1:26pm
I'm just happy to I have found BHM and I have done research . So I'm not one of these people falling victim to buying crappy hair at an expensive price. Hopefully people will just read up more before just throwing money away. But I would see what's this company's return policy is.

Posted By: kandyse1988
Date Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by ReeseWhitley ReeseWhitley wrote:

So my hair from Valencia Rose Hair is gorgeous!!!! I am so excited that I got this hair, because I assumed ordering overseas was going to be a hassle. Customer service was so nice to me, and it only took about 5 days total including processing to get to me from the UK. I got three bundles: a 22'', 24'', and 26'' for $444.00. All the bundles are a dark 1B, with a really nice smell. Without further adieu:

Sweetie not for anything but don't follow under the hype of these American hair vendors ok, the same hair you buying from there for 444$ you can buy from aliexpress for 150-200 with the same amount of bundles. Next time research is your option you could of went with the number 1 reputable company QHP ON ALIEXPRESS..

[/IMG]

Posted By: LushHair_Fein
Date Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Omg me too. But once i saw $444 i almost spit up my cereal. Get to their return policy now.

Confused

Me three... lol

I saw this last night.  But said to myself that I wouldn't say anything if I didn't have anything nice to say....  But screw that... That hair is DeadDeadDead.  You can do better OP.  Please send back asap... 

-------------
Educate before speculate..............

Posted By: xlionesss
Date Posted: Dec 19 2012 at 7:50pm
Damn YouTube gurus and their reviews on hair they were sent for free... I'm not playin, I bet so many people saw those vids by that makeup artist and thought she was forreal

Posted By: DarkestBeauty
Date Posted: Dec 20 2012 at 9:53am
^^^^ I saw that video and said the same thing damn she was sent that hair for free there's a reason why this review sounds like a sales pitch and not a honest opinion I mean how you have not one bad thing to say that hair cant be that damn perfect.

Anywho I was interested in purchasing this hair but thanks to BHM I said hell naw rather go with QHP and wash that smell out before getting robbed like this girl. Thanks for sharing doe you save me alot of money!!!!

Posted By: Bristal Birita
Date Posted: Dec 21 2012 at 5:25am
444 but hair s good

Posted By: goldenapple
Date Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:31pm
Awwwwwww....  poor thing! I feel bad for her. Hopefully the hair holds up well if she decides to keep it.  Heck, we all been scammed at one time or another.....  Let this be your one and only time........

Posted By: goldenapple
Date Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:36pm
Now if you don't learn from this, well......I'm looking for investors for a piece of ocean front property in Idaho with views of the Pacific Ocean.  I will pay you back on the 1st!!! lolCoolWink

Posted By: biishplz
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 9:11am
I'm sorry OP, but I have to agree with the others. I was excited for you that you liked your hair until I seen how much you spent for it. Nuh uh, no ma'am. No way, no how! That is straight up Aliexpress hair, even worse, not even some of the best quality from looks alone. They need they ass whooped for charging that much for that ish! 

Posted By: Brilaw
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:19am
The ends on those bundles..SMHSick
Hopefully this isn't your NYE hair, if so Hug

-------------
B.B

Posted By: biishplz
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 10:58am
I feel really bad about this. OP, we're not trying to make you feel discouraged about your purchase we're more so talking about how the vendor needs their ass kicked for charging those prices and then sending you hair like that. But maybe after cowashing it'll be better. Let us know how it turns out please!

Posted By: KurlieBeautie
Date Posted: Dec 23 2012 at 11:16am
Any vendor that sells "Brazilian," "Peruvian," "Malaysian," I'm wary about because if it looks like Ali hair it likely is. I would never again pay $400 for some hair that I knew came from a CV. Now, something like GHOH Allure or Flirt, that I haven't seen replicated by a CV I might.

-------------
Couldn't go very long w/o a puppy Avi! <3

Wags NC. Full p0rn when I finally install to my satisfaction.

Posted By: impromptwo
Date Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 2:49am
It doesn't look too bad but it also doesn't look worth 444. I would return. Sorry.

Posted By: Tati_guava
Date Posted: Apr 02 2013 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by LushHair_Fein LushHair_Fein wrote:

Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

Confused

Me three... lol

I saw this last night.  But said to myself that I wouldn't say anything if I didn't have anything nice to say....  But screw that... That hair is DeadDeadDead.  You can do better OP.  Please send back asap... 

My hair did not arrive looking like that!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadDead
 I can't enter a pic, probably cause I just signed up!! Ouch

Posted By: shantel75
Date Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 2:00am
I laughed in the beginning, but I honestly feel bad for the purchaser. DAMN VENDOR face should be slapped for selling that crap for $400+

Sweetie, please do research next time. Come here for advice before you spend anymore $$$ I learned the hard way too!

Posted By: IntricateBeauti
Date Posted: Apr 03 2013 at 2:03pm
Doesn't Tymetheinfamous swear by this nonsense honeyboobooali hairDeadsorry for the experience OP I do hope you got your money back!

Posted By: misscharisma
Date Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 4:00pm

You really should try and get your money back. It's happened to a few of us lord knows I done got a batch of crows nest before but 400 is a no you might as well get some wags

Posted By: TheNameIzAja
Date Posted: Apr 08 2013 at 5:45pm
i feel bad for you!! but im hoping that this is just a sales pitch...it sux to pay so much for crappy hair!! u feel like a fool! or who knows ...maybe the hair might be okay?

Posted By: neisha123
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:29pm
Let me tell you Valencia Rose has the WORST customer service. They do not respond to email. I placed an order on December 19, paid $30 extra to have it expressed to me because it would otherwise take 2 weeks. They sent me the wrong order, long story short it is now Feb 12 and I am still out the money and the hair. They keep ignoring me after I already mailed the product back.

Posted By: Petty LaBelle
Date Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 5:49pm
Damn, Indians & Asians be making a crap load of money off yall. I could never understand buying some sh*t that you can take time to grow (hair/nails) etc.

Posted By: Princess Grace
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:35am
Originally posted by Petty LaBelle Petty LaBelle wrote:

Damn, Indians & Asians be making a crap load of money off yall. I could never understand buying some sh*t that you can take time to grow (hair/nails) etc.

Posted By: sweetApples9
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:32am
^^^I had the same reaction.

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused I'm sorry i'm just a little confused here...

1.) Weave can grow hair.
2.) Your hair doesn't have to be short to wear weave.
3.) Women can be wearing weave for ANY reason:(color, length,thickness,different texture,growing their own hair, or just want to try something new)

My hair is long in my back and I wear weave and my nails are super duper long so your comment is invalid.Wink

Posted By: sweetApples9
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 6:36am
I just realized this was from 2012 Stern Smile

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:31am
My coin, My head so Im confused why she is confused. The juices and berries route ain't for everyone and up until a few years ago I don't remember everyone running out to get evoo and sulfate free shampoo to do anything but carryon.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:32am
Originally posted by sweetApples9 sweetApples9 wrote:

yeah this thread was but that post from pretty labelle was from a few days ago like two or three days ago

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:36am
Originally posted by kandyse1988 kandyse1988 wrote:

Originally posted by sweetApples9 sweetApples9 wrote:

yeah this thread was but that post from pretty labelle was from a few days ago like two or three days ago

she had the same attitude in the workout/diet thread too but whatever.

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Damn, Indians & Asians be making a crap load of money off yall. I could never understand buying some sh*t that you can take time to grow (hair/nails) etc.

I felt the same way...pretty labelle sweet heart needs to take a stadium worth of seats and learn something...

People wear weave for many different reasons.. its an accessory whether its length, protective styling, coloring or even maybe we just like it and don't want to do things to damage our hair. Tuh the nerve of some people...

Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 7:41am
I only use the word "protective styling" around militant natural hair people, why is it I need to explain what I do with my hair to strangers? Oops I don't Smile

Posted By: trinastresses
Date Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 2:51pm
is it possible for someone to show me what a good weft of hair looks like. I was planning to buy from Valencia Rose, but having second thoughts although it wasn't going to cost me no $444 (£265) it was gonna cost me $150 (£90).

I want to buy hair that is going to last me and i dont mind spening a bit more for it. preferably from the UK but will ship from abroad if the vendor is a reasonable price and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to ship.

But What should I be looking for?
Any reputable UK vendors?
what lengths do you get for how much?

Ta Katrina

Posted By: KingsQueen9810
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Appplecidder Appplecidder wrote:

no shade hunney but u was robbed that looks like good old processed aliexpress hair

Wait.....that isn't Aliexpress hair?????? ugh...back to page 1 I go

Posted By: KingsQueen9810
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 6:56pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Damn, Indians & Asians be making a crap load of money off yall. I could never understand buying some sh*t that you can take time to grow (hair/nails) etc.

Right....yet you all up in the weave section..whoops!

Posted By: LaurenNicole
Date Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by DarkestBeauty DarkestBeauty wrote:

^^^^ I saw that video and said the same thing damn she was sent that hair for free there's a reason why this review sounds like a sales pitch and not a honest opinion I mean how you have not one bad thing to say that hair cant be that damn perfect.

Anywho I was interested in purchasing this hair but thanks to BHM I said hell naw rather go with QHP and wash that smell out before getting robbed like this girl. Thanks for sharing doe you save me alot of money!!!!
You mean tymetheinfamous? I'm no expert but I'm sure OP could get much more quality hair for $400

Posted By: niickyred1
Date Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 2:31pm
Hate to say it but that hair is awful for the price

Posted By: Mary Nicole
Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 6:03am
Hi, I'm having a similar problem. how long did it take you to get the hair from the day you ordered on Dec 19th?? I ordered Feb 17th & it still shows on my account as processing, so I'm assuming after two Weeks it STILL hasn't been shipped. They don't respond to emails either

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 6:23am

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 6:24am
Originally posted by Mary Nicole Mary Nicole wrote:

Hi, I'm having a similar problem. how long did it take you to get the hair from the day you ordered on Dec 19th?? I ordered Feb 17th & it still shows on my account as processing, so I'm assuming after two Weeks it STILL hasn't been shipped. They don't respond to emails either

Are you talking about Valencia Rose?

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 7:44am
Yes Valencia Rose

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 7:47am
Originally posted by trinastresses trinastresses wrote:

Are you talking about Valencia Rose?

Yep Valencia Rose

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 7:49am
Originally posted by neisha123 neisha123 wrote:

Let me tell you Valencia Rose has the WORST customer service. They do not respond to email. I placed an order on December 19, paid $30 extra to have it expressed to me because it would otherwise take 2 weeks. They sent me the wrong order, long story short it is now Feb 12 and I am still out the money and the hair. They keep ignoring me after I already mailed the product back.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 8:48am

Originally posted by neisha123 neisha123 wrote:

All I see is complaints from Valencia Rose, there instagram is full of people saying why aren't I getting any replies. They don't answer there phone and you get pushed from pillar to post. They don't care one bit.

Posted By: Brjasuga51
Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 9:33am
ladies do a charge back with your credit card or bank.

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 11:51am
I was lucky I tried to contact them to ask a question about their hair and nobody got back to me so I posted the question on their facebook And Instagram and was told to contact them via and I thought if I can't get hold of them to find out about merchandise I would like to buy, what would It be like if I have a problem? No thank you maam

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

ladies do a charge back with your credit card or bank.

Good idea, I'll try it,i haven't even received my hair yet but at this point i have a good feeling i won't be happy with the hair or the shipping. should have done more research before trying VR but oh well

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:23pm

I was lucky I tried to contact them to ask a question about their hair and nobody got back to me so I posted the question on their facebook And Instagram and was told to contact them via and I thought if I can't get hold of them to find out about merchandise I would like to buy, what would It be like if I have a problem? No thank you maam

REALLY REALLY wish i would have seen their IG before i ordered this hair

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:32pm

There instagram is valenciarosehairuk, keep posting and let them know you ate having problems and you haven't received your order or any dispatch notifications. They have to take notice because it's bad publicity. Of you have a twitter do the same.

Are you based in the US or UK or other?

I really hope you get your hair soon

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 2:01pm

There instagram is valenciarosehairuk, keep posting and let them know you ate having problems and you haven't received your order or any dispatch notifications. They have to take notice because it's bad publicity. Of you have a twitter do the same.

Are you based in the US or UK or other?

I really hope you get your hair soon

Already tried and they blocked me bc I said I was going to report them to the Better Business Bureau lol. I'm based in the US but currently deployed so figured I was the only person having this problem since it would be shipped to an APO address. but according to their IG I'm not the only one with this problem

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 2:26pm

Already tried and they blocked me bc I said I was going to report them to the Better Business Bureau lol. I'm based in the US but currently deployed so figured I was the only person having this problem since it would be shipped to an APO address. but according to their IG I'm not the only one with this problem

Can you do a charge back on your card? also write to trading standards. If it was me I would me making up stink all over the place leave bad reviews everywhere you go

Date Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 3:27pm

Can you do a charge back on your card? also write to trading standards. If it was me I would me making up stink all over the place leave bad reviews everywhere you go

I'm going to call my bank today and try!

Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:52am

I'm going to call my bank today and try!

Fingers crossed. Let me know how it goes

Posted By: jeli20
Date Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 9:57am
OH BOY!

Posted By: ExotiqBeautii
Date Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 5:56pm
did you get your hair yet or your refund?< ="UTF-8" ="chrome://hdv//hdv.js" ="application/">

Posted By: iChinaaBanks
Date Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 11:30am
444 British Pound Sterling equals
746.81 US Dollar

Posted By: rachs3122
Date Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 10:03am
Valencia Rose are awful (VR): 

On the VR website it says that items ordered will be delivered within 3 - 5 days if you live in the UK (Like I do). So I ordered one of their wigs, presuming that it must be a stock wig. But I didn't receive it until 3 MONTHS LATER.  

When I opened up the wig.. my face dropped.  

I had placed an order for off black Brazilian loose waves. However this wig was jet black and in really tight tight Brazilian kinky curls; and the texture was coarse. It looked like a bad synthetic wig. I simply wrapped it back up. Put it in the box and closed it.  

When I politely called VR; the woman on the phone was rude, and said that wigs cannot be returned as they are custom made for each individual =O. Well that's a lie, because on the website you can only pick certain sizes!! 

Anyway long story short; I had paid through PayPal. After hearing my story they opened up a case against VR. And they eventually obtained my money back!! (Despite much dispute from VR).  

Just for the record  - I'm not trying to turn anyone away from Valencia Rose. This is just my personal experience. 

Posted By: rachs3122
Date Posted: Sep 10 2014 at 1:34am
The funniest thing is, they are still lying to other customers. By saying that you can return any of the wigs if you're unhappy with them.

If you don't believe me, go onto the chat and ask. Also ask them how long it will take to come, guarantee they won't say 3 months. 

Complete con artists Clap

Posted By: elisa
Date Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 11:00am
Originally posted by sinasophia sinasophia wrote:

Dead oh no. the best hair body wave 22 24 26 inch body wave, i just paid $187,including shipping cost.

the seller information: Email:sinahairsophia@gmail.com

Please take out an ad and STOP spamming! Dead

Print Page | Close Window